[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Nigger Hate Thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 85
File: 1412990318738.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412990318738.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
Nigger Hate Thread
>>
>>588953070

I hate them.
>>
Dont ya just hate them niggers?
I do... Alot
>>
File: stavingtits.jpg (219 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stavingtits.jpg
219 KB, 720x960
>>
>>588953070
I'm not racist. I hate all black people
>>
can we start some movement to get them removed from western society/at least kick start some good old fashioned racism?
>>
>>588954620
Or at least put them to work in the fields.

Remember when that was in? Shit was cach
>>
File: 1388678362601.jpg (96 KB, 950x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388678362601.jpg
96 KB, 950x678
>>
>>588954620
promote black violence
whites (sjw) think they can do no wrong
as soon as it's their families being hurt by the blacks, they'll go full nazi. they've got all the hatred and ability to generalize in them already, you just need to take their hatred off whites and put it on blacks.
>>
whats wrong with a different coloured human being? we are all the same. i dont understand your logic.
>>
File: 1416921244354.jpg (76 KB, 960x668) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416921244354.jpg
76 KB, 960x668
>>588953070
>>
File: 1411611157551.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411611157551.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>
>>588955101
It's spelled Color nigger louver
>>
File: 1411664211970.jpg (35 KB, 393x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411664211970.jpg
35 KB, 393x382
>>
>>588954805
when i see these picture, i always wonder
how the fuck can anyone there's clothes be so fucking white?
>>
>>588954763
the good old days my brother
>>588954997
idk man, sounds like it could work but they're so brainwashed they'd probably just blame whites for black animalism
>>
is it wrong that I love apes and hate niggers ?
>>
File: image_5.jpg (59 KB, 500x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_5.jpg
59 KB, 500x306
>>
>>588955229
Just looks white, its like when you throw a white baby in the snow, it looks blue
>>
File: 1290140577522.jpg (66 KB, 604x483) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1290140577522.jpg
66 KB, 604x483
>>
>>588955256
Not at all, apes know their place and act like the animals they are.
Niggers act like animals but think they are equal to/superior than us normal white people
>>
>>588955256
nah apes are cool. at least you don't have a bunch of brainwashed people saying apes are equal to humans
>>
File: image_2.jpg (227 KB, 857x1046) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_2.jpg
227 KB, 857x1046
>>
>>
>>588955101
there are many more difference than color
even if there wasn't, blacks hate us
every race is naturally racist because the average person of every race is stupid and unable to listen to reason.. we will never get along, sad as it is to say.
>>
File: 1414330715614.jpg (57 KB, 604x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414330715614.jpg
57 KB, 604x604
>>
File: 1413178347679.jpg (31 KB, 415x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413178347679.jpg
31 KB, 415x490
>>
File: 1414100893252.jpg (54 KB, 441x566) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414100893252.jpg
54 KB, 441x566
>>588955130
>>
This is the face of a nigger hunter
>>
>>588955465
is the first image from a real tape?
>>
>>588954805
They still wouldn't have it as good as that pic if no whitey...

I see manufactured buckets and pans (steel and plastic), concrete, planed lumber, textiles that are machine made, electricity, and probably other things they can thank De Ol' White Debil for.....
>>
>>588955336
why are you throwing white babies in the snow?
>>
File: Kamina.png (697 KB, 1090x1123) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kamina.png
697 KB, 1090x1123
>>588955637
>>
>>588955130
"Lil bitch you bout to find out exactly why they call me homo erectus"
>>
File: 1382098477257.jpg (131 KB, 787x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382098477257.jpg
131 KB, 787x960
>>
ITT: butthurt Fuckbois probably virgins, but always cucks
>>
File: 1373693788690.png (149 KB, 413x521) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373693788690.png
149 KB, 413x521
>>
>>588953070
Why did you post the same pic side by side?
>>
File: mfw3.gif (494 KB, 500x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw3.gif
494 KB, 500x364
>>588956561
gtfo
>>
>>588956561
/thread
>>
>>588955465

This makes my dick so hard. All those white girls getting their tight pussies filled with ape cum.
>>
>>588956561
You must be traumatized... I imagine it was a horrible experience having your language skills brutally raped by the internet
>>
>>588956712

>ah ah, omg you're sooooooooooo funny.

You just ruined a joke by stating something obvious, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>588956712
it's some hipster fad shit to do that
>>
>>588953070
Living missing link discovered
>>
File: 1413594531460.jpg (747 KB, 1080x1498) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413594531460.jpg
747 KB, 1080x1498
>>
File: 6a97e22a9286.jpg (39 KB, 342x498) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6a97e22a9286.jpg
39 KB, 342x498
>>
>>588957594
kek holy shit i love being white
>>
>>588957594
they make too much fucking children
fuck them
>>
File: z.jpg (41 KB, 571x821) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
z.jpg
41 KB, 571x821
>>
The statistics are difficult to nail down, but if you dig enough the truth comes out.

According to FBI crime statistics, extrapolating for percentages of overall population, Black men, approximately 7% of the adult population in the United States are responsible for over 50% of violent crime in America.

Wake the Fuck Up People!
>>
>>588958917
You want the source...FUCKING START GOOGLING!!!
>>
>>588958917
>Implying any group with such a small number could have any impact that large
>>
>>588959083
Google FBI-table 43
>>
File: michelleenman.jpg (39 KB, 876x493) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
michelleenman.jpg
39 KB, 876x493
>>588953070
i feel pretty~ oh so pretty~~
>>
>>588959167
The truth is a bitch!
>>
File: 1391613499246.jpg (7 KB, 216x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391613499246.jpg
7 KB, 216x250
>>
>>588959284
Too bad that's not the truth
>>
>>588959194
>>
>>588959375
And what exactly are you basing that statement on?
>>
>>588959513
Did you even look at FBI-table 43?
>>
>>588959375
well maybe you can present us the Truth
>>
>>588959194

that's a man.
>>
File: draper.jpg (29 KB, 409x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
draper.jpg
29 KB, 409x393
>>588955336
kek'd
>>
>>588959734
chimp*
>>
>>588959513
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43#disablemobile
>>
A 2012 study by the Department of Justice’s Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention revealed that in 2010 black youths committed six times more murders, three times more rapes, 10 times more robberies and three times more assaults than did their white counterparts. - See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=14864#sthash.ar5vB62J.dpuf
>>
Similar statistics were released by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the “Uniform Crime Reports.” They determined, “In the year 2008, black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58% for homicide and 67% for robbery.” By contrast, the only categories where white youths surpassed blacks were in liquor law violations and driving under the influence. - See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=14864#sthash.ar5vB62J.dpuf
>>
Even black civil rights advocates such as Van Jones, President Barack Obama’s former green jobs czar, confirmed these findings. In his October 5, 2005 article, “Are Blacks a Criminal Race?” Jones wrote, “African American youth represent 32% of all weapons arrests [and] were arrested for aggravated assault at a rate nearly three times that of whites.” - See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=14864#sthash.ar5vB62J.dpuf
>>
Summarizing this entire matter was former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy who, on September 30, 2005 declared:

“Some identifiable groups . . . commit crime at a rate that is higher than the national rate. Blacks are such a group. That is simply a fact.”

- See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=14864#sthash.ar5vB62J.dpuf
>>
On NBC's Meet the Press, host host Chuck Todd brought up the number of cities where the police departments are mainly white while the communities they serve are mainly minority (as in Ferguson). Giuliani aimed to take the conversation in a different direction, responding, "I find it very disappointing that you're not discussing the fact that 93 percent of blacks in America are killed by other blacks."

This is a case where a statistic is accurate and well-documented, but it doesn't address key elements in the bigger picture. According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, 93 percent of black homicides were indeed committed by other blacks between 1980 and 2008. In 2012, the most recent data posted on the Web, the figure was 91 percent.
>>
>>588955101
They feel the need to blame things on somebody that's different in some way to themselves
>>
Related statistics only serve to highlight some of the racial disproportion in the justice system. A 2013 Bureau of Justice Statistics report, for example, looked at felony defendants, who are charged with a crime but have not yet been convicted, in the country's 75 largest counties in 2009. That report showed African-Americans comprise a disproportionate number of murder defendants. Of all people charged with murder, 12 percent were white, 30 percent were Hispanic, and 57 percent were black. In comparison, African-Americans account for just 13 percent of the general population.
>>
>>588955229
He doesn't mix his coloured clothing with his whites, didn't your mumma teach you a thang?
>>
>>588960398
When the news talks about gang-related deaths, they treat it as an almost exclusively Black problem. However, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, for the period of 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang homicides were committed by White offenders, and the majority of gang homicide victims (56.5 percent) were White.
>>
>>588960931
Oh you mean the 77% of the population of the US committing 53.3% of the gang related deaths.

You do realize that any statistic that show Blacks, who comprise only 13% of the population, committing a disproportionately large percentage of crime IN ANY AREA invalidates any of your arguments!

Idiot!
>>
File: OReilly.jpg (594 KB, 600x785) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OReilly.jpg
594 KB, 600x785
>>
File: ghz7.jpg (160 KB, 500x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ghz7.jpg
160 KB, 500x750
>>
File: 6u.jpg (157 KB, 950x653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6u.jpg
157 KB, 950x653
>>
It's even worse in any large metropolitan area...

2008 (Jan-June) New York City Crime Statistics by Race (from Yahoo News)

-83% of all gun assailants were black, while making up 24% of the population

-Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98% of all gun assailants

-49 of every 50 muggings and murders were carried out by blacks or Hispanics

-Blacks and Hispanics commit 96% of the crimes in New York, but include only 85% of those stopped during ‘stop and frisk’ incidents.
>>
Even more recent...

2012 (Jan-June) New York City arrests by Race (from the City of New York)

Crime White Black Hispanic Indian/Eskimo Pacific Isl.

Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter 11.2% 55.3% 29.4% 0.0% 4.1%

Misdemeanor Criminal Mischief 23.3% 34.9% 37.7% 0.3% 3.8%
>>
>>588959375
Where'd this nigger go?
>>
DID YOU KNOW?

Black Gays Make Up Largest Share Of LGBT Community, Gallup Survey Shows.
>>
DID YOU KNOW?

Contrary to stereotypical images, which peg LGBT people as disproportionately white, male, urban and wealthy, a new survey shows that the LGBT community is actually largely African American.

According to the report, released by Gallup earlier this week, 4.6 percent of African Americans responded "yes" when asked if they identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, along with four percent of Hispanics, 4.3 percent of Asians and 3.2 percent of Caucasians.
>>
DID YOU KNOW?

African Americans are the racial/ethnic group most affected by HIV.

The rate of new HIV infection in African Americans is 8 times that of whites based on population size.

Gay and bisexual men account for most new infections among African Americans.

Young gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24 are the most affected of this group.
>>
>>588963074
>>588963155
>>588963318

Is anyone in any way surprised by these?
>>
DID YOU KNOW?

In 2010, African American gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men**b represented an estimated 72% (10,600) of new infections among all African American men and 36% of an estimated 29,800 new HIV infections among all gay and bisexual men. More new HIV infections (4,800) occurred among young African American gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24) than any other subgroup of gay and bisexual men.
>>
DID YOU KNOW?

These facts regarding blacks, HIV rates, and homosexuality rates come from ULTRA RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA MACHINES known as the Huffington Post and the US Center for Disease Control.
>>
>>588955336
i keked
>>
>>588963867
DID YOU KNOW?

you are a fucking moron.
>>
>>588963867

I think you're a bit confused.
>>
>>588964189

sarcasm doesn't come across well on /b/ due to all the faggotry, but you can guess which this is
>>
'that's the joke' you faggots

huffpo is the bloodiest of all liberal rags
>>
>>588957051
this is technically right.
>>
File: 1419804611400.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419804611400.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>588953070
>>
>>588964953
Thank you Captain Fucking Obvious!
>>
>>588965252
nigger
>>
>>588965381
Nice...ya got me.
>>
>>588965252
Thank you captain nigger
>>
File: 1419864011243.png (899 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419864011243.png
899 KB, 1024x776
>>
>>588953070
>yoga pants

top fucking kek
>>
>>588964953

this is technically incorrect.

niggers have already looted and destroyed half of the revoerable artifacts from the egyptian sites.

The truth:

White people saved and preserved these works while niggers would have looted and destroyed them.
>>
>>
>>
>>588956090
/r/ing HaroldTheOldestMonkey.jpg
>>
>>588965252
Nigger
>>
>>588966010
>>588965963
Nigger Twin Powers activate
>>
>>588956561
I Am Not A Virgin. So Shut Up Stupid Ass.
>>
File: n_ggers.jpg (10 KB, 300x232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n_ggers.jpg
10 KB, 300x232
>>
>>588965963
>>588966010
WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT???
>>
>>588953070
don't compare that wild animal to a Gorilla.
>>
>>588953070
Damn this is catchy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEHVJCl1_2Y
>>
File: 1417003404201.jpg (221 KB, 634x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417003404201.jpg
221 KB, 634x750
world would be better off with no niggers
>>
File: 1419437591857.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419437591857.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>588955834
>>
>>588955637

Good ol' days
>>
go back to africa is you don't like it here
>>
>>588966485
le maymay
>>
>>588953070
does he have same shirt?
>>
File: meanwhile.jpg (51 KB, 490x326) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meanwhile.jpg
51 KB, 490x326
if the white people in this neighborhood all gave their houses to niggers and left town, it would look like a war zone in 3 months, and we all know it
>>
>>588960931
Whites: spreading violence, hatred, and disease then blame it on other people. Your the poison of the human race.
>>
File: 1416891832051.jpg (58 KB, 540x551) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416891832051.jpg
58 KB, 540x551
niggers - everything is everybody's fault but their own
>>
File: 1419231733932.jpg (399 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419231733932.jpg
399 KB, 616x2030
>>588966999

sure, whitey is the problem LMAO
>>
>>588966999

> Niggers: spreading violence, hatred, and disease then blame it on other people. Your the poison of the human race.

fixed for accuracy
>>
>>588965252
thanks obvious captain nigger
>>
>>588967136
Yea this is shooped. Nice try posting lies you just proved me right.
>>
File: 1406261240581.jpg (5 KB, 180x214) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406261240581.jpg
5 KB, 180x214
>>588953070
ITT: Justifying nigger hate
>mfw you don't need a reason to hate niggers
>>
File: 1419826986427.jpg (6 KB, 250x231) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419826986427.jpg
6 KB, 250x231
Dumb blacks
>>
File: uncanny.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uncanny.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>>
>>588963493

I'd bet $100 the majority of Niggers and SJWs are pretty fucking surprised by this.
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (41 KB, 460x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumbass.jpg
41 KB, 460x460
>>588953070
I'm okay with this thread.
A self-loathing race. Calling their own people "nigga", something their ancestors owners called them as they cracked the whip. Acting like baboons in the street, and then asking why they get detained more than any other race. Asking for handouts their whole life because "whitey" is oppressing them (even though the government offers them endless way to get things for free like welfare, rides to college, food stamps, ect.). Check your black privilage, niggers, it's the same as white privilage, if not a little bit nicer. Not our fault that facts state their IQ is normally around 85.
>>
>>588957051

Usually these Afro centrists are full of shit, but this is true
>>
>>588953070
Niggers tounge my anus.
>>
>>588965963
>>588966010
niggers
>>
>>588967787

And not just the homosexuality and HIV rates.

Sexual abuse of minors, rape, and molestation are very, very common among blacks.

Blacks just never report these crimes. No snithcin culture keepin it real.
>>
>>588967526

Lel

>I disagree with this, IT MUST BE SHOPPED

try harder nignog
>>
>>588967230
Butthurt that I am speaking the truth? Look at history. You were savages that reveled in violence and Used your own shit as weapons like apes. You are the rats of the human race
>>
>>588968320
lol. nice try, but no.
>>
>>588955101
Shut up nigger lover.
>>
>>588964953
>>588967913
The whole basis for what they are saying isnt correct though. Egyptian artifacts isnt "their stuff".
>>
>>588968291
Look at it closely faglord. Around the areas with the people on them.
>>
>>588955101
Really? Zero...really?
>>
File: 1414717656328.jpg (68 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414717656328.jpg
68 KB, 400x400
>>588957051
The blacks in egypt were originally refugees from Ethiopia because nigs gonna nog. They eventually got accepted into the priest hood because they destroyed their own country. Several centuries later the Egyptians disappear, coincidence? I think not.

I still laugh at all the dumb niggers who think they are royalty or some stupid shit.
>>
>>588968593

not to mention that when the niggers have 'their stuff' they just looted and destroyed most of the artifiacts anyways.

if it wasn't for white people preserving those artifacts, niggers wouldn't even know half of them existed today
>>
>>588966449
There's no media attention because the guy was actually arrested
>>
>>588955637
Exactly how it should be.
>>
File: 1416949443620.jpg (310 KB, 1453x592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416949443620.jpg
310 KB, 1453x592
>>
File: 1333405103158.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1333405103158.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
On a scale of 1-10 I hate niggers "INFINITY".

I can not even look at a black person without muttering to myself "FUKKKINIG NIGGER!"

I wish they would all die or disappear into thin air. I don't believe they are fully evolved and they are still half ape. They should NOT be allowed to live amongst us humans.
>>
>>588955101
I wish it was just a color thing, we'd probably all be okay. No, blacks are not only defined by color, but they are internally different then whites. Somewhere along the evolution line, they stopped changing. This fact makes for a more apeish behavior set, and disreguard for human kind itsself. A pity, if they had great minds like whites, they might be the real master race.
>>
>>588959665
about half the rapes in the usa caused by niggers fuck you go back to africa no on needs you and would you like to know how many white people raped black women ... 1 and thats basically because they aren't allowed to put a zero on anything fuck off forever
>>
>>588961901
Who let that ape on the train?
>>
>>588968264
>blacks just never report these crimes
By your logic, the same could be said of any crime for any race
>>
AND this is with black crimes being dramatically underreported compared to crimes committed by whites.

No snitchin culture does a pretty good job of keeping criminals on the streets...
>>
>>588968902
Reminds me of white America
>>
I really hope all of these "black people hate" posts are just people trolling and not legitimately that stupid to hate on an entire race of people. And to those hopefully small amounts of people who do take this racist garbage seriously, crime is related to poverty, and try to find the source of these insane facts about how black people are the reason for the large majority of crime rate. And if you do find that these facts are legit, rather then just mindlessly hating why not try to figure out why exactly are they the way they are and what can be changed for the better.
>>
>>588969282
>about half the rapes in the usa caused by niggers

and half by whites...?

fail to see the point here
>>
>>588966449
Lol, Woodfork.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 600x400
Yes they ruin everything
>>
>>588969825
blacks are a small fraction of the population

>learn to math
>>
>>588968915
Preserve?
You mean steal
Crackers gon crack
>>
>>588969825
>ignoring all other ethnicities
>being this stupid
>>
>>588969825
> fail to see the point here

Typical SJW.

when 12% of the population commits 50% of the rapes, we consider the 2 populations equal?
>>
>>588969825
read the whole post please
>>
>>588969825
There is more than just Niggers and whites, there's chinks, gooks, Indians, durka durkas, and many more
>>
>>588969075
>I can not even look at a black person without muttering to myself "FUKKKINIG NIGGER!"
Seems to me like this hatred doesn't have anything to do with statistics, you just hate blacks for being black
>>
Hell im black and i hate niggers too
>>
>>588970181
ooga booga nigger..... archaeology is way over your head
>>
>>588970377
i dont hate black people i just dont like them i hate niggers
>>
I'm not a SJW, but I think racism is the dumbest shit ever. How can any racially diverse society prevail over comparatively homogenous societies (like Japan or the UK) when half it's population spends half their time trying to reinforce the (false) notion that the other half is somehow inferior? It's impossible.
>>
>>588969031
and?

Shit like this happens everyday with whites being the offenders.

0/10 anti-black message

You're just a retarded bias bigot.
>>
>>588970410

ditto. Alot of us blacks are pretty civilized. stop watching ferguson protests all day long.

I'd hate blacks too if that's all I watched.
>>
>>588970604
missing the point if facts are racist you need to go back to tumblr
>>
>>588953070
I love niggers.
>>
>>588969818
This x100
>>
>>588955129
gee i wonder who could be behind this tree, Anyone know goys? Uhm I mean guys
>>
>>588969818
/thread
>>
File: 1414359004444.png (155 KB, 200x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414359004444.png
155 KB, 200x377
>>588955753
> 9gag
>>
File: 1419701957567.jpg (10 KB, 500x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419701957567.jpg
10 KB, 500x300
>>588970654
Bull shit. You're only "civilized" as long as you get your government handouts and affirmative action educations... provided you actually finish high school. Every nigger is a black, every black is a nigger just waiting to be woken up.
>>
File: 125.jpg (65 KB, 770x466) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
125.jpg
65 KB, 770x466
Hate niggers not black persons, OP.
>>
>>588970436
Please, its looting and hoarding like a pack rat. Once again proving my point y'all are a race of rat people.
#lootersgonloot
#theivesgontheif
#honkysgonhonk
>>
>>588970791
But the facts aren't, generally.

Also, I doubt tumblr would enjoy my view on the inevitable worldwide culture war.
>>
>>588971209
2/10 bait
Made new reply
>>
>>588970604

Dumbass SJW. Facts are facts. People don't like niggers because they are a small percentage of the population while commiting a majority of violent crimes.
>>
>>588969162
I'm white, but white people have the highest rate in mental problems. Every race has a weakness.
>>
>>588971214
lol... yeah. waaaaaaayyy over your little head.
>>
>>588971454
They also carry a lot of genetic defects in general
>>
>>588971325
A keyboard must be pretty hard to operate with those big banana peeling hands...
>>
>>588971254
fair enough but i am saying blacks and whites are not equal socially speaking everyone protects you no one fights for the whites but the whites
>>
>>588958189
the movie is not even released.
/b/ sometimes i just love you guys
>>
>>588963318

I always suspected most of these young nigger males are just trying too hard to act tough so they can hide their secret love of cock
>>
>>588972087
/thread
>>
>>588971604
That's all you can say because deep down you know I am right. Let that sink into your thick neanderthal like skull.
>>
>>588971854
Yes, that's because whites are the majority, and hold most of the power. But regardless, what I want is everyone to ultimately stop fighting, so we America can outpace all other societies culturally, economically, and militarily.
>>
>>588965252
this is a nigger hate thread, the fuck are you doing here black ape
>>
File: 1405897824459.jpg (33 KB, 468x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405897824459.jpg
33 KB, 468x299
>>588962366
>>
>>588963506

Tru. They have some large ass 'down low' raves in ATL.

whole lotta shirtless homosexual niggers on extacy and no self control. lotta those niggers also love white cock... true story
>>
>>588972445
that would be nice
>>
>>588965963
>>588966010
nigs
>>
>>588965963
>>588966010
Niggers.
>>
>>588972735
Yep. I've got no fucking idea how to do it, though because people, in general, are stupid.
>>
>>588971454
That's because if a white person is mentally disabled, you can notice a difference
>>
>>588973104
Most of you are mentally disabled lel.
>>
>>588972667
The HIV/AIDS rate in niggers living in NOLA is about 75%, even worse in Baton Rouge. Unfortunately it doesn't kill them faster.
>>
>>588965554


I accept this evidence as Fact,...

nig nogs ......... damn nig nogs
>>
File: 1411336044124.jpg (29 KB, 400x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411336044124.jpg
29 KB, 400x266
>>588966051
>>
>>588971454
Of course; putting up with niggers and mud people would drive anyone crazy!
>>
>>588973290
Most of you don't have jobs ;)
>>
>>588955465
Where do these stats come from?
>>
>>588973084
people get mad and they get stupid you have to calm them down first man opens his mouth and closes his ears
>>
>>588968593
Quite right. All Egyptian artefacts are the property of England and her ruler, Queen Elizabeth II.
>>
>>588967136

True, but made by a white guy for sure. Too much maths for a monkey....
Facts stated by white men are racist and made up
>>
>>588973661
I agree. That is probably humanity's ultimate downfall; the favoritism of emotions over logic.
>>
File: jews_nigs.jpg (63 KB, 604x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jews_nigs.jpg
63 KB, 604x453
>>588968320
>>
File: 1417319226665.jpg (50 KB, 1000x878) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417319226665.jpg
50 KB, 1000x878
>>588969989

I watch niggs do same stupid shit all day,... they cut in line like no one is there, they cross safty boundries and expect falling brick to not smash their dumbasses, they walk into traffic like blind deaf retarded children and expect You to stop. ... damnit, I'm Loading my Gun right now,...... let us cleanse this darkness from our Empire,....

FOR THE EMPEROR !!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>588971803
That's no problem, I just use my 2 x 4 inch cock instead
>>
>>588973905
Can you imagine the state of those artifacts if the niggers were left in charge of them? Not that Egyptians were niggers, mind you. They like throwing that around, assuming that just because it's in Africa, it means they were black. They left literally thousands of images of their race carved in stone and painted on walls... unless there is some massive conspiracy that whites defaced these things by making the skin red, or narrowing the noses on several thousand statues.
>>
>>588974732
>Sphinx's nose and lips
>>
File: 1417660135147.jpg (92 KB, 713x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417660135147.jpg
92 KB, 713x720
just say'n
>>
>>588968320
I seriously wish the bait on here was actually good. You faggots try too hard
>>
>>588969818
What major breakthrough did a nigger bring to humankind since the dawn of history?
>>
File: racistcomputers.jpg (14 KB, 450x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
racistcomputers.jpg
14 KB, 450x200
>>588974489
... you realize that the measurement of 2x4 references the overall dimensions of the plank, right? You probably don't, so let me explain it to you, boy. The 2 represents that the wood is two inches thick, the 4 tells us that the wood is four inches wide. That being said, a 2x4 can be nearly any length. For the sake of this argument, I'll assume that your cock is 1x2x4.
>>
>>588974302
thats the medias fucking job spin the truth into an emotional narrative and send tempers soaring so thank them
>>
>>588974901
Indeed, the whites were caught in the middle of altering these things when they were discovered. It's the real reason they're missing.
>>
Black person who's guaranteed richer than everyone in this thread. Ask me anything.
>>
>>588975420
the dust pan
>>
>>588975682
Was it difficult to break into the rap business?
>>
>>588975471
Niggers need a computer made by watermelonium polymere!
>>
ITT: Boring fucks that nobody likes except other racist scumbags
>>
File: 1418403226055.gif (634 KB, 247x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418403226055.gif
634 KB, 247x183
>>588976190
>>
Stop it! I'm black and this thread is offensive.
>>
>>588976190
With mentholated grape flavored keyboards.
>>
File: 1419233044545.gif (3 MB, 442x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419233044545.gif
3 MB, 442x189
>>588976468
>>
File: 1418406900917.jpg (165 KB, 737x574) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418406900917.jpg
165 KB, 737x574
>>588976358
Ohh we have a nigger from hell in here!!!
>>
>>588976358
Cuckolder scum black penis lover you are
>>
>>588976468
> Stop it! I'mma nigger and dis tread be offensive.

I fixed it for you, monkey.
>>
>>588975858

a bit technologically advanced for them don't you think, after all, their cousins are sleeping on dirt still
>>
I'm black so i have a long shlong. White bitches pray to my cock.
>>
File: 1418063814914.jpg (83 KB, 538x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418063814914.jpg
83 KB, 538x620
>>588976731
JAJAJJAAJAJJAAJAJJAAJAJAJ
>>
File: 1388714167072.jpg (186 KB, 600x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388714167072.jpg
186 KB, 600x401
lololoololololoolloollllloooollooooolllllllloooooooollllll
>>
I don't hate, but there is no racial education as instructive as actually dealing with Blacks. A year as a lawyer with Black clientele will make you throw out all you've been indoctrinated with from Kindergarten through Grad school.

You know the stuff
> all humans are equal
> all are equally intelligent
> slavery is so awful that it still keeps Blacks down
> Martin Luther King was a saint

Here are a few stories from my law career that I hope you find informative and entertaining.

>Defend Negro in traffic case
>Judge orders Negro to go to different floor of court house to watch traffic safety movie & return with proof he watched it
>I also explain to Negro what he is to do
>Negro goes to a commercial movie theater & watches a Hollywood entertainment movie
>Returns with his ticket stub for proof
>Judge calls me: "WTF anon?"
>>
>>588976731
Racist scumbag. You just jelly coz i have a bigger penis.
>>
File: I_are_the_niggest.jpg (16 KB, 265x290) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I_are_the_niggest.jpg
16 KB, 265x290
>>588976468
>>
File: 1418406208054.jpg (132 KB, 780x591) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418406208054.jpg
132 KB, 780x591
>>588976951
Sorry nigger.
>>
>>588976856
yes its funny what a shit hole north africa is all things considered
>>
File: 1417660239005.jpg (138 KB, 934x725) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417660239005.jpg
138 KB, 934x725
>>588977084
>>
File: 31.jpg (106 KB, 828x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
31.jpg
106 KB, 828x720
>>
>>588977239


uhhhhhhhhhh
nnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiigggggggggeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrsssssssssssss
>>
>>588956561
Nigger detected
>>
>>588976951
LOL
>>
>>588977106
You gf probably cheat on you with some black man. Real man. THE MAN how god considered to create us. Create us black.
>>
File: 1417662248047.jpg (80 KB, 460x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417662248047.jpg
80 KB, 460x541
>>
>>588975420
Peanut butter
>>
File: 1419713373401.gif (3 MB, 273x167) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419713373401.gif
3 MB, 273x167
Niggas You mad?
>>
>>
>>588977058

>Negro client seeks divorce from wife
>Negro says he lives with his wife, but in separate rooms
>Wife says he lives with his "ho"
>Negro says that because he's a professional clergyman, man of God, her accusations are ridiculous
>Judge says "Because you're living with your wife, you must pay half household expenses
>Negro client realizes that claiming to live at home will cost him dollas
>Negro client: "Don't be listenin to me Judge, listen to my wife. I'm just a lyin ole' nigger."
> Whole courtroom erupts in laughter


Negroes love the Caddy’s

>In court, Negro before judge declaring bankruptcy
>Judge: "You can either have your kids or your Cadillac. You can't afford both."
>Negro: "You'll have to take my kids. I need my car."
>Judge gets up and storms out of court

Different Negro, but LOVES his Caddy
>Judge: You can’t keep your home AND have a Cadillac.
>Negro: You can live in your car, but you can’t drive your house. I’ll keep the Cadillac.
>Judges jaw hits floor. His point was Negro was bankrupt and needed to trade the Caddy in for a used Honda.
>>
File: 1419000633236.jpg (45 KB, 684x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419000633236.jpg
45 KB, 684x531
>>588976951
>>
>>588975678
I don't know they chipped of the Sphinyx's Nose, were they trying to hide the fact it might have been Jewish ?
>>
File: niggercoolaid.jpg (112 KB, 485x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggercoolaid.jpg
112 KB, 485x398
>>
File: IMG_1670.jpg (55 KB, 700x584) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1670.jpg
55 KB, 700x584
LOL
>>
File: 1417081043639.gif (1 MB, 275x155) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417081043639.gif
1 MB, 275x155
>>588953070
I love their cocks
>>
>>
Why do white people claim things like black people ruined music and shit like that when we literally created it. Focus your racism on things that actually makes sense. like black high school drop out rates. their are things that blacks are way better at white people than. like sports. you never see a racist at an NBA game
>>
>>588977544

>Me: new to law. Don't know Negro slang.
>Negro asks me: "Can you put a suitcase on a cat?"
>Me: huh?
>Finally figure out he wanted me to file a lawsuit against a guy
>put = file, suitcase = lawsuit, on= against, cat = man
>Soon after another Negro calls me up. I now know about ‘suitcases’
>New Negro: "Do you do luggage?"
>Me: "Yes sir, we do luggage."

Other Black requests / complaints
>"We had insects in the family."
>mfw I figured out there was incestuous abuse

>Negro: "I want an annoyment!"
>mfw I figured out he wanted an annulment of his marriage

>Negro: "I want a free flirtation."
>mfw I figured out he wanted a free consultation

>Negro: “I’ll take a polyester test.”
>mfw I figured out he was willing to take a polygraph test

>Negro: "They are putting me through the changes."
>mfw I still have no clue what this means, but hear it all the time
>>
File: 1418147467238.jpg (76 KB, 469x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418147467238.jpg
76 KB, 469x480
>>588977675
>>
>>588977541
I can bullshit. Niggers are too poor to buy themselves a swing.
>>
>>588977541

10. landing


>>>that slide

lololololooloolol
>>
File: DONALD-STERLING.jpg (399 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DONALD-STERLING.jpg
399 KB, 2000x1000
>>588977764
>you never see a racist at an NBA game
>>
>>588977764
>better at white people than. like sports
Who is mad? You.
>>
>>588977799

I've learned in my career NEVER ask a Black why he did something stupid-- you'll NEVER get an intelligible answer

>Negro client divorcing wife & trying to hide his assets
>He buys a parcel of land & PUTS HER NAME ON THE DEED!
>Wife searches for property she owns & finds the deed
>epic asset hide fail

Different client
>Negro client divorcing wife & we're trying to minimize his child support payments
>Negro tells me he has other kids to whom he pays support
>This is good as it will reduce his child support payments to wife he’s divorcing
>Negro is on witness stand: "I don't have any kids from other women."
>When he's off the stand I made the mistake of asking why he said he didn't when he said he did earlier
>Negro: "Did I say that?"
>mfw I have no idea what version is true
>>
>>588977764
Another nigger
>>
>>588977936

they stole dat shit,...
>>
>>588977764
>>588977982

kek
>>
>>588956561
>being a nigger on /b/
i'm sorry
>>
>>588977079
Actually, the larger penis theory is a myth. Most black porn stars use fake cocks and strap ons in porn. Hilariously ironic, considering the cuckold idea being spurred on my you subhuman shits. You're literally allowed to get a dildo's length away from a girl, and not cum. Sounds like your people are again submissive little creatures. Fun fact: most white porn stars will refuse to fuck niggers because of their proclivity for transmitting STDs.
>>
>>588977982
#rekt
>>
>>588978012

Child support laws designed in Anglo Saxon common law fall apart when applied to Blacks. They're so promiscuous the ludicrous occurs.

>Fathers are to pay a % of their income as child support
>20% for the first kid
>25% for the first two kids
>50% for 5 or more kids
>These rules apply per baby mama: 2 kids by 2 women = 40% income to child support
>Horny Negro has 12 kids by 10 women
>mfw he owes 220% of his income in child support

Unlike cops, social workers, parole officers, and others whose professions, unintentionally, put them in constant contact with Negroes, I actually have to get my Negroes to pay me. Not as easy as it sounds

>Did work for client
>Client didn’t pay
>Calls, letters, etc. still no pay
>Have to sue him
>Garnish his wages to get paid
>6 mo later same Negro calls me up and asks me to take new case
>Me: I don’t want clients who don’t pay their bills
>Negro: You got all yo money. You got nothin’ to complain about.

Different Negro
>Take divorce case
>Do all prep work
>Hours spent doing good work
>Client reconciles marriage
>Refuses to pay because he didn’t get the divorce
>Me: Sir, you are paying for the time taken to prepare your case
>Negro: I paid for a divorce, but didn’t get one. Why should I have to pay you?

Protip: when dealing with Negroes, make sure you are paid IN FULL before you deliver services in full, otherwise you’re not going to get paid.
>>
File: 1415738127045.jpg (65 KB, 558x535) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415738127045.jpg
65 KB, 558x535
>>588977673
>>
>>588977764
>>588977982
LOL
>>
File: 1419289933393.jpg (11 KB, 302x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419289933393.jpg
11 KB, 302x334
>>588966999
Nice trips.
>>
>>588977982
my fucking sides
>>
File: 1419446305793.gif (2 MB, 516x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419446305793.gif
2 MB, 516x388
>>588977764
>>
File: 232323.jpg (78 KB, 552x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
232323.jpg
78 KB, 552x960
>>588977764

uhhh, us Canadians created basketball and you American apes took it over
>>
File: makeup.jpg (28 KB, 400x290) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
makeup.jpg
28 KB, 400x290
>>
>>588977982
underratted post
>>
>>588978066
Shame they can't steal any food in africa.
>>
>>588978157
>blah-blah i'm a whitey virgin blah-blah i want a big dcik coz mine is too tiny
>>
File: 1417313862707.gif (1016 KB, 500x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417313862707.gif
1016 KB, 500x359
>>588977849
>>
>>588977982
topkek
>>
>>588955129
>Dead
>>
>>588955229
They never work, they don't get worn while working.
>>
>>588977764

How come the best quarterbacks are white? Because it requires quick thinking and intelligence.
>>
File: 6362.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6362.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>588977982
>>
>>588977982
lost
>>
>>588978294

wth?????? their aren't any black canadians...... at least none that didn't go there just to nig nog
>>
>>588977764
Music? C'mon nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haseluAw20M
>>
BTW, there aren't any Real Canadians except the few inuits who originally lived there, canada is full of

REFUGEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 85
Thread DB ID: 29357



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.