[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am serious when I ask where, and how does patriarchy, and misogyny

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13

File: Did you just femenism.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Did you just femenism.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
I am serious when I ask where, and how does patriarchy, and misogyny actually exist?

If a person is a misogynist, does this mean the person hates all women all the time? I can't think of one person who hates all women all the time.
Patriarchy implies that men intentionally acted sole'y for purpose of themselves as a gender of males to keep women out of power, and again I'm unable agree that such is the case since it is religions that were the route causes of such control.

If feminists claimed to promote equality by disregarding men this means the exact opposite. People strive to be a better person for themselves, not exclusively against an entire gender or race.
Can anyone name a person so absolutely defined as misogynist, or participating in patriarchy?
These words have no real meaning and operate on a false premise of institutionalization's that do not exist when examined closely.
>>
If a person is a misogynist it means they are oppressing women. Patriarchy is the oppression of women.

None of this is necessarily intentional.

Just about everyone would be said to participate in patriarchy as it's societal, the same as just about everyone would be said to participate in ethics or the legal system.
>>
I hate women, all the time.

It is my gift to them. If I just ignore them, or treat with kid gloves, they lose their identity as a person.

And women are people too.
>>
>>585754556
Again, that means patriarchy just a conviently labelled way of suggesting a force of control that is the result of moral or social structured guidance. The people defining morals, that's the problem.
>>
Sure, there are actual documented cases of a men who actually HATE all things female, not to the point of having sex with men, but viewing females as absolutely inferior and without purpose other than fucking and procreation.

Now, in today's society, that is glaringly apparent in a little of barbarous middle eastern nations and not only Islam but with the Jews.

As far as "hidden" or "subtle"? Yeah, it happens, though not to the degree many feminists say it does. I took an ex-GF out to pick up a moped second hand for her to get around the city. Guy she bought it from kept on talking to me about its maintenance. I would stop him and say "Don't tell me, Chief, she's the one buying it and who will be working on it". Hell, she was the only girl in a family with with lots of brothers and all of them total gearheads. After about 5 minutes she turned to the guy, looked at his car ('78 Catalina that was in perfect shape) and told him everything about the car, years it was made, types of engines, all that "My Cousin Vinny" shit. Guy she bought the moped from straight up apologized to her and from that point on the two got along famously. But that's a prime example of sexism. He immediately assumed I would be the one servicing this thing and that she wouldn't know shit about the moped. Now, that assumption is based upon a fact, which is that MOST women don't know SHIT about vehicles, sure. But it's a subtle type of sexism.

Women in the marines? That's just fucking stupid, and that shit that feminists push for is retarded. I say fine, let 'em, but don't make men rely on them. And I say LET the bitches in the NFL or NHL, see how long they last getting sacked by a 400lb lineman, or hipchecked to the boards.
>>
>>585755186
You hate you Mom all the time?
>>
>>585755427
>defining morals

yeah... are you saying we shouldn't have morals? or that we should never try and establish them?
>>
>>585755817
No. Morals can depend on the situation. Telling people how to dress in public, or what kind of language to use is a form of moral control, not of the so called patriarchy.
>>
>>585756172
>is a form of moral control, not of the so called patriarchy

hmmmm.... You're fine with suggesting women are morally controlled, but not calling it patriarchy?
>>
>>585756409
Well, by moral control this means society has decided how people should present themselves, which means the women who patisipate in a sense themselves reinforcing it on themselves.
This means it is moral guidance being used and accepted by all, not patriachy.
>>
>>585757109
you are basically accepting what feminists say, but then refuse to call it patriarchy for some autismal reason. That's all that's happening here.
>>
>>585757303
Patriarchy cannot be defined as a true system of control since it is morality that is the route puppet enforcing order.
>>
>>585754228

Let's use an example, OP: There are literally millions of people worldwide who are thouroughly convinced that the Earth is hollow and that intelligent beings live in the center of the earth, even though it's been scientifically proven that the Earth's core is a molten hell.

Still, no amount of scientific evidence will convince these Hollow Earthers that what they believe simply doesn't exist.

>Muh religions...

Same thing with Feminists. No amount of social science evidence presented to them will ever convince them that what they believe is essentially bullshit since, to them, it forms the foundational core of their sense of self.

>This is why I don't argue with feminists.

>This is also why I don't date or argue with anyone crazier than me.
>>
>>585757780
no true scotsman fallacy
>>
>>585758090
*tips fedora*
>>
>>585758090
I still believe it is worth questioning their specialized langauge that when carefully examined is false in every instance.
>>
>>585756409
idiot
>>
>>585758659

And that, my good man, is the root and fountain of wisdom! Tip o' the hat.

>Now, if only feminists would do the same...
>>
>>585755785
I was shitposting.

But here's some quality:
Rape of the Sabines.
The legend of the birth of Rome talks about the men of Rome, who were comprised of runaway slaves, criminals and those not worthy enough being a citizen of other nations stealing their women through treachery.
Why did they stay with those betas?
Equal property rights, security, and most importantly: to raise free children. A Ronan's family was traced not back to the degenerates that founded the city, but to these selfless women who inspired greatness in their sons.

Most women today understand that people, regardless of what they look like or where they come from, are responsible for their actions.

I'm all for women grasping their matriarchal values, but I still have to defend my own interests.
>>
>>585758816
>the MRAs strongest argument
>>
>>585759044
>gets called an idiot
>HURR DUURRR MRA gtfo my /b/ WOOO FEMINISM
drink drano pls
>>
>Most women today understand...

What, did you go around the world and ask every single woman what they understand?

>Muh expertise!

>Statements like that prove bullshit!
>>
>>585759382
>>585758816
wow this guy
>>
>>585759037

At least THIS fucktard presented a statement that was semi rational and reasonably not lunatic with some basis in historical fact.
>>
>>585759037
>but I still have to defend my own interests.

Against all women, or feminists? Not all women pose a threat, but feminists do as a social order of control.
>>
>>585759580
no u
>>
>>585754228

MRA's don't use logic either. Real feminism doesn't exist anymore. Third wave/modern feminism is a joke.
>>
>>585754556
No that's not what those words mean. You can't just make up meanings to words that already exist.
>>
>>585760499
That's how the people who use them all the time define them, so it's best to go with that.
>>
>>585760418
This
>>
How many of you remember that old video of that German kid going off the deep end screaming and yelling and throwing a huge shit fit because his computer wasn't doing what he wanted, and he ended up smashing his keyboard?

>That's what modern radical feminism reminds me of.

>HURR DURR STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!
>>
Patriachy is stuff like only men being conscripted to go to war.

And when a boat sinks we let the women and children escape first.

And stuff like dont hit women because they are weaker.

It does still exist but its much more diluted than it was.
>>
File: feminism_explained.jpg (185KB, 667x640px) Image search: [Google]
feminism_explained.jpg
185KB, 667x640px
This is the answer to your questions.
>>
>>585755664
tl;dr
im just replying out of pitty
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 842x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 842x1024px
Anita takes like a bad bitch
>pic related
>>
>>585760608
or how about we don't because autists don't get to define words or define what's "ethical" or "moral" or any of that shit.
>>
>>585761233
this doesn't explain anything faggot
>>
>>585761378
The people who waste their whole fucking lives talking about patriarchy and misogyny all define the word a certain way. It's better off going with that than you, a /b/tard who can't even spell.
>>
>>585761532
basically, women are LIARS
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 994x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 994x559px
Bump
>>
>>585761648

Lying is not something held exclusively by women.

>Lrn2human
>>
>>585761091
>I WANT TO PLAY UNREAL TOURNAMENT!!!

>I WANT ALL THE PRIVILEGES OF BEING A MAN WITH NONE OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES THAT GO WITH IT
>>
>>585755664

A similar thing happened to me when I went to buy a load of tampons on craigslist.

The seller kept talking to the girl I was with about absorbancy and monthly cycles and stuff.

I turned to her and explained that I knew all about the menstrual cycle and cramps and mood swings.
She apoligised and after that point we got on famously.

But its still sexis that she thought I didnt know about tampons just because im a guy.
>>
so far this is what i know about the difference between a feminist and a a person fighting for equality. They both fight for gender equality but if the male side is being oppressed feminists would do nothing.
>>
>>585761733
men are more trustworthy. Girls lie ALL THE TIME.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x240px
This shows that feminism is all about the money
>>
File: anti_fem_eq.jpg (302KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
anti_fem_eq.jpg
302KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>585761939
Does it not cross feminists minds that if they want more money they should work harder?

Are they really that STUPID?

It seems so
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 599x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 599x385px
>>
>>585761580
the worst part is, they're still doing it wrong. they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. That shit is difficult as fuck to define accurately and you expect me to believe that some tumblr SJW or god forbid a women's studies major was smart enough to figure it out?
>>
>>585761790

If that's what you believe feminism is then allow me to enlighten you.

Basically, there's two factions: Equal Rights Activists and Feminists.

The ERAs are essentially emotionally, mentally healthy women who are socially well adjusted who see the need for certain things to change for the benefit of everyone, not just themselves.

Feminists, on the other hand, generally tend to be socially mal-adjusted individuals who are burdened by a warehouse full of personal issues, social, psychological and emotional problems who think that the world would be a better place if they ran the world and all men were subjugated and reduced to eunichs.

>Now you know the difference!
>>
>>585762218
>are they stupid
They are brilliant scam artist, I will give them that
>>
>>585761939
Its shit like this that proves the modern day feminist leaders are money grubbing mysongonist that gain thousands of blind followers
They don't wanna be equal to men they want to be better just look at Anita and her elk
>>
>>585761889

Having lived a long time, already, and having had a lot of experience I have to disagree since I've met men who were lying bastards and women who wouldn't lie for any reason. The inverse is true as well. It's not a gender based thing, it's HUMAN NATURE!
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 320x371px
All that needs to be said
>>
>>585762643
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 940x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 940x622px
>sorry I hurt your Manfeels
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 589x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 589x624px
>>585762843
>July 4th 2014
>never forget
>>
Its funny because of all the males on the planet, white males are the least misogynistic.
Men have been enslaved by women since gender was created, billions of years ago.
Feminism is just more proof of how selfish and greedy these cunts are.
>>
>>585762638

Well I will add my years of experience to the previous anons and say that women lie a lot more.

Men do lie. BUt women are nearly always lying.

Also, women can lie very effectively and convincingly to themselves.
Men cannot.
>>
>>585763127

Well, I still have to disagree that more women lie than men because, honestly, I don't know of any studies ever done which have either verified or disproved that idea.

Still, there's this that you said...

>Also, women can lie very effectively and convincingly to themselves.

On that I can agree on the basis that, over the millennia, women have developed various means and tactics through which they can control and manipulate men and gain power. Hence the high degree of development of that particular skill.
>>
>>585761770

Difference is this:

Both men and women use mopeds.

But almost exclusively women use tampons, unless you're sticking them up your nose to help with nosebleeds or something, in which case even then, "the menstrual cycle and cramps and mood swings" have nothing to do with your use of them.

tl;dr Illogical comparison.
>>
File: femaccurate.jpg (227KB, 1647x858px) Image search: [Google]
femaccurate.jpg
227KB, 1647x858px
Contributing as always
>>
>>585762278
I hope this is a joke account
>>
File: None of this matters.jpg (447KB, 1600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
None of this matters.jpg
447KB, 1600x1036px
>>585754228
I think sexism/misogyny/whatever exists on an individual basis, I think that the group of rich white guys controlling everything is somehow seen as representative of all guys.

I feel like making law gender-neutral is as far as we can go without introducing snowflake legislation like the VAWA, and I feel like it should be done because the VAWA and legislation like it is rather absurd.

>Women are just as capable as men when it comes to police duties
>Women should be eligible for combat roles in the military
>Women should get extra protection under the law because they're weak
>>
>>585758973
Well, I believe it is possibly the only way to combat feminism. To look deeper into each word they use built on generalizations that never hold true.
>>
>>585764194
>

If women can use mopeds I can use tampons.

Its a free market you know...
>>
>>585764767
Did you even read it? I never said you couldn't, in fact I gave an example of when a man might use a tampon, anticipating someone would say this. I just said it's rather rare.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.