[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You white cracka mutha fuckas bout ta be gettin a reality check.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: killwhitey.jpg (49KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
killwhitey.jpg
49KB, 640x474px
You white cracka mutha fuckas bout ta be gettin a reality check. Niggas is sick of yo racist shit. I see a race war on the fuckn horizon and us niggas is gonna come out victorious.
>>
>>585629778
At least we work for our checks.
>>
You could employ a white man to write a book about all yo nigga shenanigans, when yo dun...
>because you're destitute
>>
>>585629778
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: image:.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
image:.gif
1MB, 300x169px
Oh yeah? Well i will be waiting for you in the middld of my pool. Swim to me..... if you DARE!

Mo fuckin' nigs scared of water, like a bunch of pussies, yo.

DAWG!
>>
13% of the population vs 87%? I like my odds.
>>
File: 1396037824227.jpg (57KB, 548x472px) Image search: [Google]
1396037824227.jpg
57KB, 548x472px
>>585629778
>>
File: tick_glock.jpg (454KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
tick_glock.jpg
454KB, 3264x1840px
>>585629778
Bring it, nigger.
>>
File: G-3, PAP M77SP, VEPR 7.jpg (839KB, 1872x1120px) Image search: [Google]
G-3, PAP M77SP, VEPR 7.jpg
839KB, 1872x1120px
Bring it if you reallly want it!!! I think you need to biggy size your little pop gun.
>>
>>585629778
I feel like youre a really white dude
>>
>>585629778
Just eat some Watermelon, and calm the fuck down
>>
>>585629778
>ITT butthurt beta niga who lost his bitch to a white man tries to troll 4chan
>>
>>585629990
we work for their checks too
>>
>>585631422
what keyboard is that?
>>
>>585632149
Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013
>>
I find it funny that tar babies don't realize, if there is a "race war" their government cHecks stop coming in and most likely never will again
>>
>>585632346
is it any good? Was gonna pick up the 2014 version but the "stealth" (non-clickly version) was extra expensive
>>
The best part about this is you peeps kill your own and destroy your own neighborhoods lol
>>
>>585631472
Nigga you trippin. Come ta St. Louis, mutha fucka. Me n my crew will mess you up, white boi.
>>
>>585631438
you look like you're the top graduate in your Navy Seals class
>>
>>585629778
War is a job ya know

>>JOB<<

LuLz
>>
Please don't further this stereotype. We have an educated black man in the White House. It's time to move forward.
>>
File: lazy.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lazy.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>>
>>585633407
Shut up fag, you prolly a prison bitch that Lost the prison but not the bitch
>>
>Implying Niggers can stop buying Cloths and squabbling among one another to fight the whites....
>>
Come on down south to Mississippi and us high tech rednecks will show you blue gum spear chucking porch monkeys how to swing from a tree
>>
I want you black sacks of shit to know I'm going to fuck the hell out of one of your sisters and scrape the baby out of her with a clotheshanger. You got your lil guns bitch I got assault rifles,
>>
>>585632864
It's the best keyboard I've ever owned.

I personally would not get the stealth version, the clickyness really helps your typing accuracy.

The 2014 is just as good, but the switches are made by Razer instead of Cherry.
>>
>>585631438
lol california mags?
>>
>>585634722
The most intelligent reply in this whole thread.
>>
1/b8
>>
>>585629778
See, this shit wouldn't happen if you god damn people didn't insist on being no god damn niggers
>>
>>585629778
Dressing in costumes and playing with guns doesn't impress or intimidate us in the least.
If you want to give us a "reality check", stop playing the race card every chance you get, stop spreading aids, stop shooting each other over $5, start being there for your children.
Ya'll don't even produce good hiphop anymore.
Get it the fuck together.
>>
>>585634489
more AR's than u got gang members fag
>>
>>585634722
I kinda like the old cherry switches though and absolutely hate clickly. IDK why but I guess it's because I used one of those flat apple keyboards for too long... I might give it a try anyway. Just returned my QPAD MX85 one because the keys were too deep to be comfortable.
>>
>>585631438
7.62x54r STRONK
>>
I'd love to shoot you nig nogs. What you waiting for? I'm ready.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.