If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software! The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>585404116 Because it makes the SJW's and the 'politically correct' jizz in their panties. The whole western society's been torn to pieces by bogey claims of racism that it's way too easy to assign this as cause for the actions of a white criminal - or cop for that matter -.
the guy called himself as a spiritual healer and sexually assulted 7 women in over 40 occasions, then he got his girlfriend to kill his ex wife as he lost a custody battle for his 2 children.
then after that both he and his gf got charged with murder, and somehow was released on bail, and THEN during bail he went and did this because he had nothing left to lose.
also its more like damage control, he wasnt involved with the muslim community at all, however he says he is a self styled shiek (meant to mean islamic royalty or some shit) and this led to him being shunned from most of the muslim community as they rejected him and thought he was lying.
australia is oddly very politically correct about this shit for some reason. remember eat a vindaloo day for when the indiians got pissed?
>>585403817 1.5 billion Muslims over 55% desire the implementation of Sharia Law Sharia Law includes killing gays, apostates, adulterers, subjegation of women, destruction of democracy, no freedom of speech or freedom of religion 500,000 muslims in Australia, 90% of them decent human beings who have been indoctrinated into a iron age barbaric religion but thanks to their humanity decided not to interpret the qu'ran literally. nonetheless they would still endorse the implementation of Sharia law the remaining 10% are terrorists or current terrorists in the making wanting to do us harm. the solution; 1) stop all muslim migration from these shit stain countries 2) educate mudslimes out of their insanity 3) zero tolerance to any mudslime found wanting to do us harm - deport them back to their shitty countries from whence they came
>>585403817 Why is the person with the handle God a sandnigger loving, jihad-enabling faggot? Is that account specifically made insult the Abrahamic God and all his followers? How much harder can you even tip that fedora?
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.