[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come only if you are willing to have an intellectual conversation.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 24

File: zLoading.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
zLoading.gif
2MB, 480x480px
Come only if you are willing to have an intellectual conversation. I have returned. This time though I will not be predicting future world events, but I will instead enlighten you /b/tards, I will tell you about the Deep Web, Sort out B.S. lies about the world, etc... -Sincerely, Hyperion ( I will not directly post any Deep Web links so don't fucking ask. And no paranormal bullshit, take that garbage to /x/. )
>>
Ready to answer almost any question.
>>
I can also answer any medical question you have. i.e. What is this lump on my back? What is that brown path on my eyelid?
>>
The bug robot frumos Last thread...din you make it ?
>>
File: yesitis2.gif (2MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
yesitis2.gif
2MB, 480x271px
Is there a silk road that is safe to use RIGHT NOW. Safe as in you actually get what you ordered, and is not monitored by government.

If not, what's the best silk road type source currently out there?
>>
>>584149931
*patch.
>>
File: b06c737852_1.jpg (171KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
b06c737852_1.jpg
171KB, 600x396px
What do you think about current world events?
>>
Alright tell us what's happening in your world.
>>
>>584150073
The online drug market is plagued by the v&. I would let all this surveillance die down over the next couple of months before I would even consider buying something off a silk road mirror or some other site.
>>
>>584150125
Police bolstering and Militarism in cities. The purge actually may not be so far off. Expect a lot more riots in the coming years.
>>
What do i hav to do? Fag
>>
>>584150275
Elaborate.
>>
>>584150946
?
>>
i am addicted to vidya and technology in general, what do i do O Most Wise Hyperion?
>>
>>584150957
Well how's your life as a c+ haczkor
>>
what time frame are we speaking I was thinking something's about to go down around Christmas time yano
>>
>>584151176
Don't have a cure for that one, buddy.
>>
how do I study a lot for a short amount of time
>>
>>584151186
What are you saying? Can you reply to my comments? (So I know which one you are referring to.)
>>
>>584151606
take adderall and fucking cram. If you haven't used it before, only take 1/4 or 1/2 tablet. You don't want to go fucking crazy
>>
is there any way to get rid of eye floaties?
what happened to the assassination ransom site from about a year back?
>>
>>584151606
For reading passages. Read first paragraph and last paragraph. Then read each first sentence of the middle paragraphs. That will cut the reading time by more than half.
>>
>>584149931
Trust not He (?) who knows not the correct usage of the 'i.e' versus the 'e.g.', for his prophecy is likely to be muddled (at best).
>>
>>584151450
:(
Are there any drugs worth taking? Is there a reason to wait for marriage to engage in da sexy tiemz?
>formerly super-religious, now curious about drugs and want to get laid, but also paranoid about permanent mental/body damage and getting super-aids
>>
File: the-mall.jpg (559KB, 982x683px) Image search: [Google]
the-mall.jpg
559KB, 982x683px
I don't know terror event world shut down, reading the signs but its foggy
>>
I have no idea how to access the deep web and if it is safe to do on a computer that I normally use...what do you think?
>>
>>584151915
mdma, mushrooms, and marijuana
>>
>>584151828
My bad, I was not paying attention /b/ro, will not happen again!
>>584151915
Weed, Adderall and morphine. Only drugs I would ever advise taking. And no, go have sex right now.
>>
>>584151798
Tell us about that DD video from Deep Web
>>
I want to be just alone, but if I leave my of she will just go full psycho. We've been together for 3 years and gone trough a lot of shit even an abortion because we're too young. 19 yo btw. Now she's home not doing anything (no uni, work) feeling alone and shit. How do I split up without feeling a shit/breaking her mind. She says I'm the only thing that keeps her body and mind together,she loves me, trust me with all her being. Wat do
>>
Is there any evidence of cartelized behavior in the Athenian ekklesia? Could you give some examples?
>>
>>584152229
Why do you advise taking these drugs?
>>
>>584151619
Don't know if I'm doing this shit right, /b/ro's help me out
>>
>>584149346
How do you guarantee that your bitcoin paid hitman will do the job and not just run away with your coins, not like there is a yelp for contract killers. Or is there?
>>
I have important test tomorrow. 2 am already need to wake up 7am can't fall asleep what should I do
>>
>>584152237
Imagine beating up a naked child with cruel instruments. That is essentially it.
>>584152264
Become friends with a super-alpha guy. She will leave you in hope of getting him. Or if she doesn't, tell him to fuck her. You find out. And dump her. Easy as pie.
>>
>>584151915
There are no drugs worth taking. Also no reason at all to wait until marriage.
>>
>>584149346
Have you heard anything about fallout 4
>>
>>584152205
weed i will definitely try, shrooms maybe, not so sure about ecstasy but fuck it why not
>>584152229
adderall yes as a study aid, morphine: isn't it super-strong? Don't want to feel like muscles are melting. Weed - yes

As far as sex, how do I make sure the bitch is clean and not going to give me the herps? Seriously I'm 100% dumbass when it comes to these things, appreciate the help
>>
6MKDF4a6
is it okay to use my normal everyday computer to access the deep web?
>>
Do they release this (look at .gif) already on schoolweb? or do they still preach the old flat 2 Dimensional static model.

Some teachers get very nervous and silent when I start the issue. Last week a professor stopped talking and looked behind him.

I use to think information should be save if it does not affect the stockmarket or government.
>>
>>584152229
>morphine
right, cos an opioid is great for someone with no experience with drugs
>>
>>584149346
HAI GUISE I BEEN ON TEH DEEPWEB
SO I KNO EVERYTHIN DER IS
>lol gtfo dumbass I bet you know nothing of the deepweb
>>
>>584152568
Don't usually respond to heaven, since I am Hyperion, but get out of your fucking chair all day. Exercise. It helps you fall asleep faster.
>>584152561
Those hit-men are useless.
>>
Can you also sense that something major will go down between August - xxxx 2015?
I can feel It, I know somethings gonna happen
>>
>>584152826
this is pretty awesome, is this part of string theory?
>>
>>584152995
Just tell the hitman you have a second one watching him
>>
>>584152758
The vast majority of people who have herpes show no signs. Just don't choose a slut
>>
>>584152951
What and you do? Btw who are you quoting?
>>
>>584152951
Ha. Have you been on one of my threads before? I am not one of the usual fuckers who hypothesize about the Deep Web. I actually am pretty well known on there. Go on Intel Exchange or some other forum and ask for Hyperion. I have much more experience than you do bud.
>>
>>584153180
Haha, good one.
>>
>>584153283
Just making fun of OP
Also I'm pretty active on Deepweb
Not lately because of all the busts lately
I was pretty down when silkroad got taken down for the second time :/
>>584153383
This is anonymous buddy
Neither you nor I know shit about one another so I would try not to act like an arrogant faggot ;)
>>
>>584153383
what do you think about the Russians/Chinese attacking the US every other day what are they breaching??
>>
>>584152995
Can you explain podophilia? I have loved feet ever since I can remember, but I cannot explain why?

My love for feet is like any males predisposition to be attracted to tits and or ass.
>>
When is the next major war or conflict that the U.S. will be involved in and with whom and what for ?
>>
>>584153673
Also hidden wiki is back online
It's only a matter of time before the Deepweb is once again ours
>>
File: Mr.Hyperion.png (99KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Hyperion.png
99KB, 248x250px
What is the worst thing you have seen on the deepweb?
>>
>>584153673
I am not being arrogant. I am anonymous, yet I am known. I have DDOS attacked an Alexa ranked top 10 site. That is what I am most known for... Yet... Just wait..
>>
>>584153178
It is the way our sun moves in our galaxy trough 3Dimensional space and time. every 25.000 years the sun makes a complete turn. (like the Indian theory they ridiculed in extreme forms)

And if something like a planet revolves a Sun it gets pushed the same direction. also happens to the moon revolving the Earth.

An it is the real reason we have seisons , the planet wobbels because of the revolving movement, and the "horizontal" movement following the sun.

But the schoolweb still shows a static sun, not moving at al. and static movement of planets.
>>
How do I go about advertising my services as a hit man on the darknet?

Captcha: sewage brohas
>>
>>584153871
STFU op(faggot)
>>
>>584153897
A fat man raping his two year old daughter. And the Sandy Hook videos.
>>
>>584153576
how do you browse the deep web safely? i don't want to go there but still i'm curious.
second question: since i'm studying C, is there a c++ type of hacking? where are you from mate?
>>
>>584153240
thanks anon, another question: Do condoms really ruin the feeling that much or is that all just general bullshit? How the fuck do I not be autistic levels of awkward during my first time?
I'm 20 btw, I've been told I'm good-looking but self-conscious anyway. No, I'm not Brandon.
>>
>>584153383
intel exchange has been dead for a while, admin-wise, and the newcomers board in inactive and swamped. Come on, man, Tor is FBI who the fuck are you kidding.
Am member. Won't say name 'cause fuck you is why.
>>
>>584153984
Do you know those fags that call themselves The Lizard Squad? Can they actually DDOS or hack Microsoft on Christmas as they say?
>>
>>584154237
can you provide a link to these videos. not that I want to see people die but see the truth you know
>>
oh Hyperion,
I know not of you infinite wisdoms, for I am a newfag.
But, I request that you enlighten me with one thing of your choosing.
Conspiracy, predictions, theories.
Just give me a taste of your lifestyle. It would be much appreciated. Id like to learn something.
>>
>>584154237
what are the sandy hook videos?
>>
>>584153897

I have seen they have a 2 hour HD version of Javert looking trough ahiswindow
>>
>>584154237
Thank you
>>
>>584154237
do you try to achieve justice for cases like that? not sandy hook, but the rape
>>
>>584154343
Tor is pretty safe. But I use CCleaner to
perm-clear my history so there is no proof I was there in the first place. Just stay away from honeypots and you are safe. I would learn Python and Assembler for hacking, also just simple bash. But don't get me wrong C++ is great too.
>>
>>584154695
lol

I can't believe people are eating up this morons garbage.
>>
>>584154498
Declassified videos from the war in Afghanistan are worse in my opinion
There was one where a US soldier just laughed as he shot Arabs from a drone as though it were a game
Also OP, assuming you know more than others is the very definition of arrogance
>>
File: 1416829169413.png (169KB, 812x960px) Image search: [Google]
1416829169413.png
169KB, 812x960px
>>584149346
How do I make money on the internet, long story short I need to produce income on a daily basis due to being dealt a bad hand of cards and never getting legal citizenship. Thanks.
>>
>>584154442
It is much better, everyone wil look if the site is online, and that is the perfect DDos . 760 millon legit and original views at the same time. The have to do nothing at all.
>>
File: Body of principal SandyHook.png (410KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
Body of principal SandyHook.png
410KB, 600x485px
>>584154557
What can I do? Track down a pedo? (Pic: Sandy Hook video screenshot of dead principal. I will not release the video.)
>>
>>584149346
I have a question. I have chronic pain under my right tonsil and get sore throats every day. When it's at its worst, I feel sicks but dont get any fever. When my thraot gets better, I also feel better. My tonsils don't have any visible tonsillitis signs (pus exudates, enlarged, none of these) but their shape is assymetrical, as in, one is shorter and rounder than the other and the other is more oblong and straights.

What could it be?
>>
>>584154905
>Tor and CCleaner will keep you safe
>>
>>584154905
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>584154695
Using a 'borrowed' laptop on random free wifi wil do the trick
>>
O wise Hyperion how can I make this girl I hang out with like me
>>
>>584149931
I have a gray bump on my butthole that hurts when I touch it what is it
>>
>>584155486
Stop being betafag
>>
>>584154905
Right? If he was an actual important figure on Deepweb he would know a major rule is to stay anonymous and to make sure your NOT well known among the masses
>I have much more experience than you do bud.
What a fucking joke
>>
CCleaner to perm-clear your history ? No shit =))
>>
>>584154905
>>584155271
I am giving information to people new to the Deep Web. I know these are not 'great' measures, but they are enough to keep them safe. I use different, much better measures. But if you want to tell them the measures you use, you are welcome.
>>
>>584155125
So it was legit no hoax? alot of stuff proves it was hoax but then again ain't seen real proof
>>
Would one be able to go on the deep web and learn to become a hitman or just career criminal in general? (>inb4 edgy 12-year-old)

I am being serious though, in order to actually learn anything, including a business in crime, you need to get in touch with someone who already does that so you don't fuck up and fail spectacularly. I honestly have wanted to start attacking back at large corporations directly, rather than doing the soft bullshit of boycotts and peaceful protests. I want to be in the middle of Times Square during a riot burning down the symbols of oppression with a bottle of gasoline in one hand and a lighter in the other.
>>
>>584155336
Show some constraint you moron, you are making it clear to everyone you are a fool. You can continue to spout shit to the newfags but anyone with a clue sees you for the joke you are.
>>
>>584149346
WHERE DA CP AT /b/REH?
>>
>>584155663
This is what 4chan has become. Rise of the eternal summer. Let this 17 year old get his kicks bragging about discovering the deepwebs.
Notice he avoids our comments, only feeding the children who are afraid of going onto onions for some reason.
>>
>>584155767
>bottle of gas and lighter
Better not be a lot zippo. Just saiyan
>>
>>584154048
cool story bro
>>
>>584156081
How? Do you want some fucking intel? I am giving newfag info to newfags. If you want good info ask me a good, intelligent question.
>>
How can I beat the social anxiety, Hyperion? This is stressful and destroy my self confidence.
>>
>>584155726
You realise you sound like a child right now and your lies are laid out bare?

Everyone is laughing at you and with that pointed out I'll leave. At least research before embarrassing yourself in future.
>>
>>584156428
What do you mean? Can't talk to girls? Can't speak in front of crowds?
>>
>>584155767
the best chance you've got is changing things from the inside out: in the government. Here's how it'll go for you:
>Become public representative by some miracle because you're not assrich and you won't suck a senator's dick
>become disgusted by all the other faggots who are just in it for the money, do your shit and try and move up the ladder
>by some greater miracle you may make it to a congressman or maybe even a senator
>you rally for the causes of justice but everywhere you turn, people are only in it for themselves and the money
>nobody gives a shit about the people of the US or the world in general
>you will be approached with bribes from jewish lobbyists and those in support of israel to support their causes
>you will tell them to fuck off because israel has been cited with a shit-ton of human rights violations and is fucking the US up the ass 24/7 in the government and in entertainment media
>if you decline their bribes and offers (which is highly unlikely), kikes and their supporters will attempt to defame and degrade you in the public view
>if that doesn't work, they'll try to get rid of you from the system
>if that doesn't work, they'll try to get rid of you from the living
tl;dr: you cannot win. Good luck!
>>
does the stock market pay out?
(pennystocks for fast cash) if not what else is good for a quick money making
>>
Do you /b/atch, Hyperion?
>>
>>584156702
hyperion, please answer my question.

>>584155140
>>
>>584156702
how do i go about getting on the deep web, im new to 4chan and know just a little bit about computers.
>>
>>584155726
All I'm saying is that even google will give better advice. If they're afraid to google, or duckduckgo, harmless information... they are childish, illogically paranoid, and really will only do to the deepwebs what happened here in the long run.
But feel free to continue feeding high schoolers in order to get your worshipper kicks. I'm done here, I thought it would be a good thread, not just one holier-than-thou kid with a power fetish.
>>
>>584155486
please respond
>>
>>584156883
i made a few hundred bucks on penny stocks about 5 or 6 years ago. just did it for fun though, never put to much money into it
>>
wat up dog
>>
>>584156984
How new. Just a survey, friend?
>>
>>584156291
Is that even really relevant? It could be a fucking box of matches for all I care, or even a nigger-rigged battery lighter. As long as it'll light a gas-soaked rag, it'll do.
>>
>>584157258
a month or so....
>>
>>584155140
Do you have any lesions/ulcers in your mouth? Are you taking any medications? Is there any inflammation?
>>584157048
I completely understand. I apologize. I am just getting really stupid questions. I may come off as too megalomaniac, please forgive me. Meanwhile, we can talk about the good things on the deep web. Icebreaker: So what is your favorite deepweb site?
>>
>>584157198
why didn't you continue ?
any tips or smn
>>
>>584157775
how do i go about getting on one of the deep severs?
>>
>>584157775
No I don't have any lesions or ulcers. I can see the area around my tonsils and the oropharynx somewhat red but other than that, there's only the pain when swallowing. Today for example, I have a stabbing pain under my right tonsil. Not on it, above it or behind it, but under. The area there look a bit raised. It's difficult to desribe but all in all, the area doesn't look typically sick.
>>
>>584154354
anyone have an answer for a 20-year-old kissless virgin? also bump
>>
>>584157918
tips, not really, i didnt know to much about it when i stared. and i used usaa to trade so it didnt cost as much. If you use etrade or someone like that its like 8 bucks a trade, but most places will give you like 100 free tades to get your feet wet
>>
>>584149346
As a young-adult white British citizen who's doing great academically and socially, WILL I be ok in the upcoming world climate? Will Islam fuck up my country and force me to go live somewhere else? Or can I live comfortably without much worry?
>>
Tell me about Aliens OP. What are some cool things to know?
>>
>>584158484
how much $ did you start with
>>
>>584158253
This is a circumstance in which you will need a hospital to take a swab for you. There are too many possible illnesses you may have. And I do not want to misdiagnose your illness. Seriously see a doctor before it becomes worse.
>>
describe the Sandy Hook video
>>
>>584159076
Alright thank you. I have already an appointment but I figured I could utilize my time here.
>>
>>584154905
yeah you right
>>
>>584156702
Both. I was good at speaking in front of crowds, but not anymore. I just try to hard and the result is constant headaches and me not being... Me. Do you understand me?
>>
>>584158916
I think i put $100 in my account just to see what would happen. But with penny stocks you really have to stay ontop of it or your could fuck yourself. as far as i can remember thats the reason i stopped. I would do it at work but then get busy with something and a stock would tank.
>>
>>584159398
any thoughts on tim sykes I mean the guy makes money but he's an asshole
>>
Okay, hpyerion, I have a question. Will the use of Identity Cloaker work vis a vis accessing Tor and entering the darknet? I've heard the government cannot get around Identity Claoker.
>>
>>584149346
What is the lump on the left side back of my neck , it has been there over 4 years ?
>>
>>584159907
>tim sykes
Honestly, I've never heard of him till i just googled him. I think its possible to get rich on stocks, but the deck is stacked against you. The corporations have the edge unless you are a really good programmer that can make an algorithm to do high frequency trading like the pros do. But the legman can still make decent money if your smart with it.
>>
>>584160242
Post picture or describe it.
>>
>>584154557
>not sandy hook, but the rape
top fucking kek.
>>
>>584160242
a zit bra
>>
File: Identity Claoker.com.png (96KB, 751x494px) Image search: [Google]
Identity Claoker.com.png
96KB, 751x494px
Here is a screenshot.
>>
>>584154048
from the sun's perspective, it is static. The model isn't wrong, it just doesnt show the galaxy. Your model is only correct if the galactic center is the perspective. learn some relativity before shitposting
>>
>>584160674
about the size of a golf ball and fells like a tightened muscle to the touch . Can slide it from side to side and up and down about a inch in each direction but always comes back to rest in same place .
>>
>>584161296
Could be a Sebaceous cyst. See a doctor immediately.
>>
>>584161296
if its been in your neck for 4 years and your not dead its a fatty tumor. Its binign. Your welcome!
>>
File: jesus-thumbs-up21.jpg (46KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-thumbs-up21.jpg
46KB, 425x425px
>>584150946
You have to go to bars and fuck sluts. Proceed to get nudes and post them here. That is the way of the lord, he told me himself. Goodluck!
>>
>>584161576
that would be painfull and it wouldnt be moveable. next guess dr. house.
>>
>>584149346
any alternitive onion links for pink meth? or just that catagory in links?
>>
>>584161576
i've got a similar thing in my jaw. i figure it's some sort of tumor. its not grown or anything, but i've had it for a few years. Right lower mandible, subcutaneous. about on the same level as the 2nd molar's gumline. size of a marble, but its hard. i can move it a couple of centimeters in any direction, but its anchored by something. doctor thinks its nothing.
>>
>>584161989
Then it might just be the run of the mill benign tumor. (Or maybe a really large zit.)
>>
>>584162076
holly shit man, my aunt just died of a really large zit. it might be what you have.
>>
>>584161576
I Google Sebaceous cyst and it is nothing like it . Not trying to be funny here , it is like a testicle without the sack in the back of my neck .
>>
>>584152692
i agree that waiting til marriage is dumb. but i wouldn't say no reason at all. not waiting encourages sex with more than one partner. and some would argue that that isn't "right". on other words, you will regret meaningless sex with people once you find someone you love
>>
File: 1417652187902.jpg (83KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1417652187902.jpg
83KB, 640x960px
>>584149346
wise hyperion, help me out here I accidentally my computer's sytem how do I fix this
>>
>>584162412
Can you post a picture of it?
>>
>>584162412
google fatty tumor.
>>
>>584158425
Watch a lot of porn and just act like the guys in those do. You'll be fine.
>>
>>584162697
Deleted system32? Or what?
>>
>>584162352
i bet if i hit it really hard with something it would bust underneath my skin and be really disgusting. i don't know if tumors are hard or not. i could believe it being full of fluid.
>>
Can you sum up the "Deep Web" in a nutshell?
>>
>>584162412
Lol dude just pay some homeless guy to remove it and set up a live feed
>>
>>584162931
yeah hommie, fatty tumors are hard, and most importantly movable, if you google sypmtoms of a fatty tumor, youll see what im talking about. your going to be fine, take two advil and call me in the morning.
>>
>>584162724
No I was on the bus and this baby was crying, then my system. Anyways can you help me or not can any hacker fix it?
>>
>>584149346
Sometimes my right testicle starts to hurt from absolutely no reason, it's not a very strong pain, but if I start moving too much it really hurts. What bothers me is that it's ONLY the right testicle, and it doesn't seem to be swollen or have any lumps and shit. Do you have any idea of what this is? (i'm not joking)
>>
>>584163504
Opps I I dropped my phone and accidently pressed wrong pls don't be mad I meant to press >>584162892
>>
>>584163339
so i should try and bust this bitch with a hammer or something right?

i snort up adderall sometimes its totally fine right?
>>
Is my pee pee big?
>>
>>584163890
No dont do it!
>>
>>584161838
Thanks anon . I have been to the doctor yearly for my check up but never bring it to the doctor's attention . Scared of what it could be . Dont want surgery on it because of location to my spine . It does not discomfort me in any way just there and was not there before .
>>
>>584162892
How do I hack into a facebook?
>>
>>584163890
Make a thread about it and become 4chan a legend. Chop that shit off. Sacrifice for Hyperion!
You will get lots of replies guaranteed. Link that thread to this one.
>>
File: sudoku.gif (494KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
sudoku.gif
494KB, 500x384px
>>584164083
2late already busted this bitch open

im rly afraid of death how do i quit it. i don't want therapy. therapy is for bitches. it actually affects my day to day life. i'll forget that i have to die, and ill be fine for a while, but then i'll remember and it depresses me hardcore. i don't want my lights to get put out i want to live forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 267x189px
>>584149346
Hey Op, kinda late to thread but I have a lump on my penis, and it keeps on coming back. Not in the same spot, it will reappear in different areas and there's usually a week between getting rid of it/getting it back. I've never had more than one. It's almost like an ingrown hair, I asked my urologist and that's what he said but he's a foreign dip shit.
Anyway, it gets really inflamed if I try to pop/squeeze it and hurts, i mean this fucker gets big.it usually dies down in a day or so after I really fuck it up.
>>
>>584164396
Pic?
>>
What are you going to do
>>
>>584164738
travel to the future at the speed of time.
>>
File: Nature of space.jpg (205KB, 1182x645px) Image search: [Google]
Nature of space.jpg
205KB, 1182x645px
Is my image true? If so do we eventually occur again as conscious living beings due to the infinite scale of space and time, and could I conclude from this that life to our perception is constant as we do not perceive when we are dead?
>>
>>584149346
Will I suffer from any deficits after the surgery to remove the astrocytoma?
>>
>>584149346
You have yet to answer a single web question or offer any knowledge a hacker would know, oh I'm sorry you knew the principal was shot, you must be neo! Stop playing doctor and tell me two good proxys and two boards with good discussion or it is more proof you are a fraud
>>
>>584149346
whats causing that freaky hexagonal shit on saturn?
>>
>>584165206
and where did the first singularity points come from? There must have once just been infinite space (infinite vacuum) - I can only conclude that there is a physical occurrence that causes disruptions in space which results in matter (energy) from what was nothing? I'm assuming long before there was ever a singularity or anything close to what we consider a universe, that there must have been a very small volume of matter, but that must have grew larger (possibly over an incomprehensible length of time) by some physical quirk which we don't yet know about that allows mass/ volume/ particles to increase and be 'born' from void...
>>
File: 1366051002756.jpg (142KB, 1600x967px) Image search: [Google]
1366051002756.jpg
142KB, 1600x967px
>>584149346

My partner has very bad problems with his bowels, like he poops blood and pus.
He also has extreme pains in his stomach after he eats, and its everytime he eats something.
Our gp obviously has no idea apart from it could be IBS, IBD, a problem with his stomach acid or cancer.
And hes been checked for cancer and he has the all clear.
He also has severe lower back pain with it.
Hes had all this for 6 years now.
Any ideas what it could be or what to do?
>>
File: 1406592392911.jpg (87KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1406592392911.jpg
87KB, 640x512px
>>584154237
>And the Sandy Hook videos.
at long last i have a use for this reaction face
>>
File: 1365442080456.jpg (321KB, 1966x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1365442080456.jpg
321KB, 1966x1500px
>>584165954

Oh, hes also had a colonoscopy just through his colon and that was all clear too by the way.
>>
Also is there a simple cure for (social) anxiety with no bad side effects? It's ruining my life.
>>
File: corvideo.png (283KB, 900x809px) Image search: [Google]
corvideo.png
283KB, 900x809px
>>584149346
You all and the EU, on the one hand, they have to suffer. So I smile in the press, in order to protect the system, not a problem...
>>
>>584165954

please tell me that the doctor didn't just say "well, it could be IBS or cancer." and did nothing else
>>
>>584165524
ProxyNova and HideMyAss are two really good ones. /x/ and /b/ have the best conversations in my opinion. Feel free to argue.
>>
>>584162697
>>584162892
Same here. I was just browsing, and then I accidentally the whole system.
>>
>>584165954

Sounds like Gastritis or maybe a gastric ulcer.
Was the blood in the stool brown or red?
>>
File: 1415909152345.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1415909152345.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>584166437

No, he said that then sent him in for the colonoscopy, and that was clear so we're suck and the docs is now like "Well i dunno, duhhh" >.<
>>
>>584154905

there are zero measures to keep yourself safe. the greatest hackers of the last 5-10 years have all tried and failed to make themselves anonymous.

to keep itself from shutting down, 4chan now probably turns over IP addresses faster than a cheap whore doing tricks.

what's to make you think that anything you do ever can't be traced?

Two things are the only things that people need to find you or prove you committed a crime.

1. enough money
2. enough resources.

if you aren't worth the money or the resources, then you do not get caught. if you piss off the wrong people, make yourself public, or do something that a politician/lawmaker/agent can build a career off of (like CP, that's a quick one, note that they don't even waste time waiting for court dates now - they post articles as soon as you're arrested or even a minor suspicion) then you're fucked. plain and simple.

also, for CCleaner guy - if you commit a crime (IE: look at CP or whatever else you need to clean your computer from) and then clean your hard drive, you are also now immediately guilty of destroying evidence in the eyes of a court. sorry, kiddo. they can prove you were there, and then when there's nothing on your hard drive, they just can't tack on MORE stuff - but they will substitute for destruction of evidence in a criminal proceeding.

source: working for fun people for a while
>>
File: untitled.png (101KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
101KB, 276x182px
>>584166862

Hes had times when its been bright red, times when its been brown, times when its been congealed, times when its been scabbed as well.
It has been happening for 6 years.
>>
Well now...my apologies
>>
I've been here for a while but how the actual fuck do you bypass the 4chan spam filters using spoiler tags?
>>
>>584167307

caveat. they did let off a dude this past year because the CP on his computer was in his "trash" - it was cleaned off of his computer and it was viewed as a MITIGATING circumstance that he didn't 'keep' it on his hard drive, he clearly attempted to get rid of it, which led to the argument of "i didn't mean to view it." still a case in progress. note that this didn't prevent criminal charges, it's merely a DEFENSE that he wasn't building a database of child vaginas.

good luck. i hope you have money for your lawyers if you follow that guy's advice.
>>
>>584155125

sandyhookanalysis blogspot.ca/2014/05/sandy-hook-school-shooting-analysis_18.html

Too bad you just pulled that pic from this site.
>>
>>584167329

If he is shitting bright red, it is almost certainly something intestinal. The lower back pain would hint at rectal referred pain. The only other possibility that comes to mind could be something like cholecystitis which could also refer pain in that area and cause some of those symptoms.
>>
File: xxxMasTeRtIppeRxxx (1).jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
xxxMasTeRtIppeRxxx (1).jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Anyone still lurking? I have some links if anyone wants.
>>
>>584167020

i have the same issues.

it's been a difficult journey.

IBS is not viewed as "legitimate" by many doctors, so it's been lots of fighting and arguing.

keep getting those colonoscopies, regardless of them saying they're "clear." get new opinions. ask for help everywhere.

not here.
>>
What is the lead for assistance in Scandinavia?
>>
>>584168253

We are asking help from everywhere, hence being here.
My dad got diagnosed with IBS here and at the same doctors my partner is going to. I forced him to go there because of that reason.
>>
>>584168601

IBS is a diagnosis of exclusion. it's not a definitive disease.

it's a giant category of "we don't know what the fuck is wrong with you."

you will find suggestions here, but the best thing that you can do, ever - is eat healthy, exercise, and keep hoping that in the future, someone devises a test to tell us what the hell is wrong with us.
>>
Do you think Ebola was released by biochemicals weapon?
>>
>>584168095

Yeah, we know its something on the inside, it makes the most sense. And we never thought of that, we always thought the pain could have been spinal arthritis cause he did damage his back a few years ago
>>
>>584168114
Yes..links please my good man
>>
Is there a cure for herpes?
>>
>>584149346
What do you think of this gurufag?
thenextweb com/insider/2014/12/07/ten-reasons-internet-answer-2/
>>
>>584168884

any doctor worth his or her salt would have tested for the major things. liver, spleen, kidneys would all be in the clear before giving a diagnosis of IBS.

liver panel, kidney panel, etc. if those haven't been done, do them. otherwise, your suggestion of cholecystitis has no basis.
>>
>>584168854

Healthy food makes him feel worse, trust me, i tried shoving my heath freak food down his throat ages ago.
He is also disabled and cannot move his legs from the pain, i have to help him with everything
>>
>>584149438
'almost any'

Imposter confirmed.

Maxwell, out.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 460x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 460x820px
>>584149346
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
OP is gone. Stap bumping
>>
How's it feel to be a roll playing faggot?
>>
>>584169273

They've checked all that, multiple blood tests the lot.
He has an appointment to speak to the bowel specialist in norfolk so thats the only hope he has at the moment
>>
>>584168975
http://hg5km4y37lgir6r3.onion --Blow commercial jets out of the sky with rockets
http://kpvz7kpmcmne52qf.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page --Uncensored Hidden Wiki
http://zqiirytam276uogb.onion --Thorlauta (Finnish chan)
http://2i7aalqdpiuw36nu.onion --Sipulikanava (Finnish chan)
http://fbichanc6yfagl4l.onion --FBIchan (new, but promising)
http://y5fmhyqdr6r7ddws.onion --Anarplex (crypto-anarchy)
http://xf3fjq4b7j6pswuq.onion --Massive HTML5 audio porn collection
http://wtwfzc6ty2s6x4po.onion --Save the Sea Kittens
http://iuhcjx6fpeafstuu.onion --Scream, Bitch
http://4iahqcjrtmxwofr6.onion --Strategic Intelligence Network (use small icons to navigate)
http://djmrwe2r45qf5bjj.onion --Good place to send newfags
http://xcomics5vvoiary2.onion --Adult Webcomics
http://dildosky53jnf5mt.onion --Dildo Sky (what it says)
http://nope7beergoa64ih.onion --BB Compendium (Tons of information)
http://nope7beergoa64ih.onion/Tard%27s_
http://kpynyvym6xqi7wz2.onion --Parazite
Library --Tard's Library
http://xfmro77i3lixucja.onion --Imperial Library of Tantor
http://bdpuqvsqmphctrcs.onion --Yet Another Tor Directory (4000+)
http://skunksworkedp2cg.onion/sites.html --Dark Tor Directory (1000+)
http://2qkkxuoajqzr35qq.onion --Telecomix (interesting)
http://4k2oq3fswx35a72s.onion --German coordinates
http://5fpp2orjc2ejd2g7.onion --Strange, drag mouse over page
http://aiehehuydsmd7rki.onion --Strange
http://kpynyvym6xqi7wz2.onion --Parazite
http://dmirrgetyojz735v.onion --Russian chan (one of the biggest)
http://naziorgukitfhvms.onion --Massive Hitler/Nazi archive
http://ninjaos4xt6nc2ft.onion --Possible riddle?
http://pfraojp7fxtdd5ut.onion --Another possible riddle?
http://owfffjaqvllmh4zi.onion --Refresh for random gifs
http://pja3dhxxpn4cba63.onion --Weird story archive
http://rhodiumio4b7b4rm.onion --Huge drug synthesis archive
http://teir4baj5mpvkg5n.onion --Terrorist funding?
http://rrcc5uuudhh4oz3c.onion --Intel Exchange

We figured out the riddles yesterday
>>
>>584170239
What were the riddles
>>
>>584170239
>6xqi7wz2.onion
What is missing of the urls for them to work? .com at the end doesnt do the trick
>>
>>584170991

hello, are you new to the internet?
>>
>>584170239
Wow..this should keep me.busy..thanks
>>
>>584170991
torproject.org
Your welcome newfag
>>
>>584171886
Thank you dad, I love you
>>
>>584170784
fucking stupid. One led to some weird OS and the other a CP site
>>
File: 1373542120605.jpg (41KB, 421x472px) Image search: [Google]
1373542120605.jpg
41KB, 421x472px
>>584170991
>>
File: 9wsAYhf.jpg (209KB, 796x999px) Image search: [Google]
9wsAYhf.jpg
209KB, 796x999px
>>584149346
If you are from the future then does this mean humans have learned how to manipulate higher dimensions to travel through time? Are you from the fourth dimension?
>>
>>584170991
If you don't know exactly what you're doing, following any of these links is a very very bad idea.
>>
>>584173612
>>584173297
In a couple of weeks, if i get interested, i will be there... spartacus was a newfag too
>>
>>584152758
12 year old detected
>>
do we ever find out why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
>>584158425
I want to kiss you
>>
>>584173612
I've been to most of them. Just configure TOR the right way and you'll be fine.
>>
>>584174284

I dont like cinnamon toast crunch :/
>>
>>584170239
So the "possible riddle" just leads to that live os? Why not just google "ninjaos"? What's the point?
>>
Who invents the time machine
>>
>>584149931
pain on my ankle
be 20 f
>>
>>584152673
> Become friends with a super-alpha guy. She will leave you in hope of getting him. Or if she doesn't, tell him to fuck her. You find out. And dump her. Easy as pie.

Are you fucking stupid OP? The dude asked you how to break up with her without feeling guilty. Go kill yourself you stupid pseudo-intellectual.

Also: You advise taking morphine. For most people, this is very addictive, and there is also immediate danger due to over dosage possibility. Hence, very stupid drug to take at a young age if you have good health and much to loose if you would get addicted/die.

To all others: Don't listen to this guy. He's a narcissistic, stupid faggot.
>>
>>584176262
Elizabeth Warren
>>
>>584152826
Common sense, my man. Nothing in the universe is static, it's all moving. That's one of the reasons the math involved with landing shit on other rocks is so damn crazy. Nobody denies this, it's just simpler to visualize shit sitting still.
>>
>>584151798
haha did that through high school. it does truly work
>>
>>584177161
Time traveler here, i can confirm. Been using a Warren machine for years
>>
>>584178153

Prove it.
>>
>>584152041
Download Google Ultron and set as your default browser then delete system 32 (it stores information about your location and you can be tracked)
>>
>>584178591
It's a Warren machine, not a N1ANb0GW machine, idiot.
>>
>>584178591
The only 'time traveler' I've ever remotely suspected of being legit on 'b' was this teenage rich kid from like 2080 or something using his dad's government issued device that could only send messages. He strung us along for a while. It was a good thread.
>>
>>584151915
Dex, shrooms, LSD, weed. Weed and sex at the same time.
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.