[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I live in Colorado and want to grow my own marijuana.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Grow_Tent_10_Sizes.jpg (283KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Grow_Tent_10_Sizes.jpg
283KB, 1024x1024px
Hey /b/ I live in Colorado and want to grow my own marijuana. Maybe 2 or 3 plants. Only problem is I don't know everything I need to go. I just need a list of everything i need to buy in order to start growing pot in soil or hydroponics, which ever is easier. Also I don't know what size grow tent I should buy, can you guys help please?
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 970x1453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 970x1453px
>>583814870
Bump for interest
>>
>>583814870
1. Buy pot
2. Buy a pot
3. Water, sunshine, lots of love
>>
Depends what size light you use, I would recommend a 3x3 or greater tent with a 400w Hortilux lamp. House it in a glass enclosed reflector and cool it with a Fantech 100 cfm fan. Hydro is actually very easy and you'll get a larger yield in my experience, look at deep water culture (dwc) setups on youtube. Germinate seeds in soil/perlite and then transfer the seedlings to hydro after a week or so.
The other advice I have is keep the plants as close to the light as possible (that's why air-cooling the light is important) and buy a secondary fan (a cheap desk clip-on fan is fine) to recirculate air around the tent. The main fan will cool the light and also exhaust air out of the tent.
>>
>>583815408
Who is that?
>>
>>583817293
I'm a first time grower, thanks for the help. How bad will 3 plants smell and I've heard of carbon filters but does it work?
>>
check out /r/microgrowery on reddit. My tent is 4 feet tall
>>
>>583818563
4 feet tall and how many feet wide? And how many plants can you fit in there from seed to harvest?
>>
>>583819040
I take it back, it's 5 feet tall.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00725XBMK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Definitely check out the sidebar of that subreddit. You could even get a smaller tent as well, get a mother plant and just keep taking clones of it and growing perpetually.
>>
>>583819040
Also I had 6 plants. Check out nirvana seeds and get a few feminized ones.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.