[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 9

File: OPisNOTaFaggotThisTime.png (8KB, 544x281px) Image search: [Google]
OPisNOTaFaggotThisTime.png
8KB, 544x281px
Pic related
>>
>>583429118
nigger
>>
nigger
>>
nigger
>>
nigger
>>
ayy
>>
African-American
>>
nigger
>>
>>583429482

lmao
>>
nigger
>>
nigger
>>
nigger
>>
nigger
>>
Nigger
>>
File: tumblr_m7iyzrI1oq1qfhu7fo1_500.png (151KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7iyzrI1oq1qfhu7fo1_500.png
151KB, 500x379px
>>
File: 1417762323747s.jpg (3KB, 85x124px) Image search: [Google]
1417762323747s.jpg
3KB, 85x124px
nigra
>>
nigger
>>
>>583429596
>>583429627
>>583429741
>>583429795
>>583429837
Done
>>
no~
>>
nigger
>>
>>583429852
that fucking file name. youre new round these parts huh buddy?
>>
>>583429924
Stupid nigger, can't you even read?
>>
cracker
>>
>>583429118
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
the same thing

hands free fapping
↓▲
▲▲
>>
>>583429924
clearly not faggot. op said count to ten you
autistic poojam
>>
That was counting right?
>>
Nigger
>>
nigger
>>
>>583429924

ITT: Niggers who dont know how to math
>>
naggers
>>
Nigger
>>
nigger
>>
nigger
>>
Nice work, guys
>>
I once seen Tom cruise buying some milk and bread
>>
Nice work, guys
>>
Nice work, guys
>>
Nice work, guys
>>
Nice work, guys
>>
Nice work, guys
>>
Nice work, guys
>>
Don't flatter yourselves
>>
Nice work, guys.
>>
c-c-c-combo breaker
>>
Don't flatter yourselves
>>
c-c-c-combo breaker
>>
could we interest you in some chocolate
>>
niggers tongue my anus
>>
could we interest you in some chocolate
>>
Gora eta. Mein negger.
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (42KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42KB, 242x251px
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>583431630
Did you say chocolate?
>>
>>583431724
Chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Mein nigra.
>>
fgt
>>
Niggeria
>>
fgt
>>
fgt
>>
>>583429118
nigger
>>
Marbles
>>
>>583432081
selbraM
>>
File: hue1.jpg (8KB, 220x266px) Image search: [Google]
hue1.jpg
8KB, 220x266px
fuc
>>
>>583429118
Nigger
>>
>>583429118
Nigger
>>
>>583432449
Nigger
>>
Nigger
>>
Dicks in my mouth.
>>
Anal
>>
ayy
>>
ayy
>>
lmao
>>
I fucked a dog in the ass yesterday.
>>
>>583433245
He fucked a dog in the ass yesterday.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 540x384px
>2015 not believing in extraterrestrial life.

Just post a goddamn picture of an alien and these idiots will turn every comment into ayy lmao.

Watch.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>583433391
He saw another guy fuck a dog in the ass yesterday
>>
>>583433505

Ayy lmao
>>
You guys heard about that guy who fucked a dog in the ass yesterday?
>>
>>583433505
lyy amao
>>
>>583433584

>HiV

Wow
>>
>>583433661
>>583433607
>>583433391
epic
>>
>>583433661
I heard that he fucked it but I didn't know he did it in the ass.
How very quaint.
>>
>>583433661
>>583433607
>>583433391
epic
>>
I've got this burning like my veins are filled with nothing but gasoline.
>>
>>583433895
mfw i dont get fucking credit
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
>>
>>
>>583434350
There's something wrong with being jewish and you fucking know it.
>>
>>583434296
Obviously you're not as retarded as them. So, no.

>>583434061
>>583434046
Fags
>>
>>583433505
Kek... also fuck u nigger
>>
>>583434296

>>583434061
>>583434046
Fags
>>
>>
>>583434296

>>583434061 (You)
>>583434046
Fags
>>
My name is Izzy and I ain't too dizzy and I've got a story to tell.
>>
>>583434296

>>583434061 (You)
>>583434046
Fags
>>
get out of my swamp
>>
get out of my swamp
>>
>>583431701
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>583433584
>>583435881
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>
>>
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>
>>
>>
It's Ogre
>>
NONONONONO
>>
No.
>>
>>583436579
FUCK
>>
>>583436579
Dammit leeroy
>>
>>583436579

Fucking jesus fucking fuck my balls and call me nigshuajfsjdkabfsjkhf

you done fucked everything up now
>>
>>583436579
Gombo preaker
>>
>>583436579
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>
>>583436579
IT WAS HAPPENING

FUCK YOU
>>
>>583436627
>>583436665
check yourself before you shrek yourself
>>
>>583435881
>>583436078
>>583436171
>>583436290
>>583436382
>>583436406
>>583436452
>>583436462
>>583436553
top fucking klelk
>>
>>583436579
Yes!
>>
>>583436579
>>
File: 1416815587644.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1416815587644.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
>>583436579
Good job.
Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>
FUNNY MENES IN THIS THREAD HAHA
>>
>>583436971
>>583432712
RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, /b/...
Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, /b/, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!
And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same
>>
>>583435881
Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on 4chan anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.
>>
nigger dicks
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 194x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 194x204px
Ayy lamp
>>
first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
>>
first off,
and
>>
Shrek is love, Shrek is life
>>
first off,
and
>>
I thought love was only true in fairy tales
>>
COPY THIS, WE'RE FUCKING DOING IT.
>>
Meant for someone else but not for me
>>
Love was out to get to me that's the way it seems
>>
>>
Disappointment haunted all my dreams
>>
File: Impossibru.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Impossibru.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>583436579
>>
>>
And then I saw her face
>>
>>
Now I'm a believer
>>
>>
FUCKING IT. COPY WE'RE THIS, DOING
>>
>>
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.