what that filth thomas needs is a bullet to the head.
contributing whit a classic and prob one of the best
1.9% and 2% were both in the context of being the remaining percentile after 98% were already removed from the whole. not 1.9% "of" the remaining 2%. if you need help understanding context clues there are lots of guides on the internet.
context clues mostly exist to help you understand what the idiot is saying. Hence the reason he felt the need to add context clues. Yes, he is an idiot for not knowing how to explain himself. JK. Still, context clues shouldn't be necessary with math in place. Hence math.
This thread has potential. Bumping with some mericans
MFW when tomatoes accually are fruits. MFW accually VEGETABLES are fruits too.
Mfw peopl on /b are accually all mericans
Why even bother to try to educate someone like this? It's obviously pointless, so might as well just cut it off before he wastes his time in high school and let him start his career in fast food a few years early
"Mounted", I would not be surprised if during the act she instructed this guy to insert his engorged penis into her vaginal canal to commence coitus, and hopefully reach climax to the benefit of both of them.
You niggas are stupid!
"Age of consent" doesn't equal "age at which pictures of sexual content aren't considered CP anymore"!
Im just applying logic.
I mean, if you can fuck a 16 year old legally in a country, then it only stands to reason that you can fap to pictures of someone a year or two younger.
1. As has previously been established, age of consent has nothing to do with what is or isn't considered to be cp. For example, age of consent in UK is 16, but if you were caught with porn involving 16 year olds, you'd get arrested.
2. Age of consent in Spain is 14 you fucking twonk.
dispensing legal advice without a license is illegal, too, faggot.
my thoughts exactly, i just want his family and friends seeing his pornhub video and this
you silly niggers rules explicitly state that its based on american laws, so even if its up for debate as to weather it is cp in your respective countries or not, it is still not allowed on the 4channel
>hacker more new faggot