[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need your advice, /b/.. I promised my 8 year old daughter Dominos

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

File: BUTTrGQIEAIjoqm.jpg (41KB, 599x432px) Image search: [Google]
BUTTrGQIEAIjoqm.jpg
41KB, 599x432px
Need your advice, /b/..

I promised my 8 year old daughter Dominos pizza for her attentiveness at school. I spent the money on MDMA, though. So I gave her some M and told her to keep it a secret.

Not only did she bounce around school all day, she told a friend the secret.

Now she's acting all blank and says she feels weird.

>What do I tell her to make her stop feeling weird?

>What do I tell the school?

She was overheard saying "I ate powder" and "Daddy told me not to tell."

I'm going to try to play it off like she ate it by accident, and I was just so nervous as to what people might think I told her to relax and not tell anyone (because I fucked up.)

Any help, b?

Pic related. How I feel after I said I'd visit the school to clear things up.
>>
no one cares.
>>
lmfao
>>
You fucktwit.

Give her more, see what happens.
>>
>>581620447
>Asking /b/ for parental advice
>>
>>581621364
Kek this guys right give her more fag
>>
Bumping because that is not only sadistic but funny as fuck. I hope this is a troll thread
>>
>>581620447

If she tells people you gave it to her, you need to make it look like she's lying. Period. Otherwise you're all kinds of fucked.

She's on the day after feeling, she needs water and sleep. Possibly milk.
>>
>>581620447
Tell them she ate a goody powder
>>
>>581620447
Why the fuck didnt you let her stay home from school until it wore off you stupid fuck?
>>
OP here will answer all questions just brb dealing with crisis.
>>
You have two options. Pretend that she is lying and brush off all allegations as 'kids will be kids' and ruin yourself as a father figure in her mind.

Or keep quiet about it and only if asked tell people that she took pre-workout, caffeine in powder form, or similarly normal 'powder'.
>>
Should have given her the D instead.
>>
fake
>>
You gave your daughter ecstasy? What are you, retarded?
>>
>>581622824
nice
>>
Sorry guys shes puking I had a hard time getting her to take sleeping pills, dont know what else to do but her moaning and crying was scaring me.
>>
rolling in my early teens I could still feel neurotoxicity occurring lol once again I really hope this is a troll thread
>>
>>581620447

On the off-chance you're not a troll, you are a piece of shit and should kill yourself. How could you ever give your eight-year-old daughter ecstasy?

And, if you absolute must give her some M for some retarded reason, then you may as well give her the D whilst you're at it. No more harmful.
>>
>>581623636
Take pics of her.
>>
File: 1416826046030.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1416826046030.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>581620447
>>
That is hilarious, fake as fuck but funny. 9/10 OP
>>
File: low-quality-b8.jpg (2KB, 101x101px) Image search: [Google]
low-quality-b8.jpg
2KB, 101x101px
>>
File: opskid.jpg (126KB, 1024x619px) Image search: [Google]
opskid.jpg
126KB, 1024x619px
>>581620447
OP is troll
here is his kid
>>
File: ayy1.jpg (13KB, 453x300px) Image search: [Google]
ayy1.jpg
13KB, 453x300px
>>581620447
not sure if troll, but I hope it's true, cause she's going to talk and her friend is going to talk, then you're going to jail and never seeing her again.
>>
>>581620447

You're a fucking disgrace. You're an absolute joke of a father. You don't deserve that little girl. I hope that CPS intervenes and gets her the fuck out of there.

Die in a fire.
>>
just act like she got into some coffee or sugar

'powder'
>>
File: 1417074988426.jpg (6KB, 104x128px) Image search: [Google]
1417074988426.jpg
6KB, 104x128px
>>
>>581624914
am not fag
>>
>>581624953
are too
>>
>>581621364

yeah she cant testify if she's dead from an overdose, get to work faggot
>>
>>581620447
Just spin it you tardo. Say you gave her some powdered milk but not to tell because her mom thinks it's unhealthy.
>>
>promise 8 year old daughter
>spent money on MDMA

give her up for adoption since obviously you cannot commit yourself to your daughter and for 8 years have probably been neglecting her.

Seriously.

Adoption, then an hero you pathetic parent.
>>
>lets give my 8 yo MDMA instead of pizza.
What did you think would happen?
Now go gove her another and film it for us.
>>
She needs to smoke a bowl and pop a xanax. I mean, it always works for me after an M bender.
>>
>>581624376
Best b8 pic I've seen m8
>>
>>581620447
You're fucked already, show her your erect cack and make her blow you so if you go to prison for a while you at least have fond memories of outside life
>>
Bumping for potential incest
>>
How much of a poorfag are you that you can't afford a pizza?
>>
>>581622672
This. Caffeine for sure. Why can't people come up with their own lies?
>>
>>581625358
lmaooo
>>
>>581621857
this
>>
>>581625131

Yo. You're a fucking life saver. Thank you. I'm gonna go with something along those lines.

K, here's the situation. The meds have kicked in and she's K.O'ed. I'm watching over her to make sure she doesnt choke on her vomit or some shit.

>>581623757

K. What I need to know is.. how does that feel?

Will she be able to function normally tommorow?

She had between .3 and .4 of M.

What do I need to buy from the store to give her to make her seem normal when she wakes up?

Please b this is urgent.
>>
Im sure if u have an 8 yr old hooked up on mdma u can probably make ur daughter a cheese pizza ok, just saiyan id u can afford mdma you probably have cheese pizza ingredients
>>
>>581623952

I'm trying NOT to get caught.

3rd strike shit getting me all nervous as fuck. Half thinking about jumping state lines while I can.
>>
>>581625931
Let her drink water but not too much.
ODing on water is the number one cause of death when usong speed.

You are also a fucksit for drugging her until she falls asleep.
>>
>>581625931
Stash a almost empty body of muscle powder in her bag when she goes to school.
She and you might get in trouble, but it's better than the alternative.
>>
>>581625931
Take her to the hospital and day she said she took candy from some high school students. They'll know what to do better then you. I doubt they'll believe anything she says. Make sure GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL.
>>
Whenever life gets shitty I just paused for a moment and think about how grateful I am that I'm not as stupid as OP
>>
File: 1413267221445.jpg (8KB, 336x288px) Image search: [Google]
1413267221445.jpg
8KB, 336x288px
OP, you are pretty much the wort dad ever. gr8 job
>>
lol nigga you from florida cuz i know a nigga that would do something like that
>>
>>581622042
its not funny its retarded retard
>>
Don't worry OP the FBI will take notice of this thread and will most likely send CPS to your house shortly.
>>
give her some lsd and mdma, record and post video.
>>
>>581622158

That's what I'm trippin' about. I don't know HOW sure they are that they heard I gave her something. I don't want to be caught in a lie so I'm going to go along with that version of events, but the powder needs to be something harmless or legal.

Right now I just want her to be fucking normal when she wakes up, so I can show her off like she's not completely fucked or any shit. If she's sick or taking the day off that only looks worse but I might have to do that obvy. Right now I need to know what I can give a burnt out 8 year old (somerthing from the store) to cover up how shes feeling.

Dumb as fuck idea but if she's groggy I might give her the smallest dose to get her back up again, so she looks like her usual self instead of a zombie.

After tommorow its the weekend so then she obvy has an excuse not to be seen by anybody.

Maybe I should just keep her home and avoid doing anything... fuck it.. let them try to find us.. in 2-3 days she will be normal again hopefully and it will all be good.

How long does MDMA stay in the system? Hypothetically speaking if they tested her for drugs..

Situation seems calm, atm.
>>
>>581626960
Look OP, what you need to do is a get a bowl of eggs, when she wakes up INSIST that she eats the eggs.

after she's done eating the eggs WHOLE she should look normal.
>>
>>581626960
Where do you live, anon? Country wise
>>
>>581626960
Don't give her more unless you plan on filming it for us you fuckwit!
She needs some sugar and some water and some decent food.
Make her bacon and eggs and give her some lemonade.
Slip her some candy during the rest of the day but try to prevent a sugar rush.
Listen to her when she says she wants something to eat and ask her what she wants for dinner.
How the fuck did you get custody?
>>
>>581627113
You sir are a wizard.
>>
>>581620447
>Any help, b?

pixi stix you stupid nigger. say she ate pixi stix for dinner/breakfast and wasn't supposed to tell her mom.

why would you split up your stash with a kid who couldn't appreciate it anyway? fuckin' retard.
>>
>>581626960
Can you explain why you thought giving her hard drugs would ever be a good idea?

Also, you do realize that the child protection agency was made because of parents like you, right?
>>
Okay /b/. After some considering there's only one thing to do. When banks open I'm taking a shitload out. Me and her are crossing state lines and we'll rent out some hotel rooms, idgaf where or what. After the weekend is over, we'll come back. By then I'll obvy have some sort of shitty explanation and she'll have it drilled into her head what she's supposed to say. Also I can figure out exactly what she said during the day, hopefully.

By the time we come back, she'll be good, our stories will be straight, nobody will know.

I just wonder, how long does the M stay in her system for hypothetical drug tests?

FTP. Come monday, there won't be much of a case against us, haha. Just a whollee lot of suspicion but whatever.

We're going to disneyworld, anons!

Thanks for your help, bros.

Before I pack up tho...

>How long does the M stay in her system?
>>
>>581627728
new cat goddess confirmed.
>>
>>581627728
OP is confirmed for a spineless fag.
>>
I really can't wait to hear in the news about some deadbeat dad who gave his daughter mdma and then told people it was milk even though the daughter (who apparently can't keep her mouth shut) was saying that she was throwing up all night.
>>
>>581627728
>how long does M stay in her system
depends on her weight and age dipshit
>>
>>581627930
>expired milk powder
ez
>>
>>581620447
smoke some weed with her til she comes down
>>
powdered sugar, don't tell mommy I jacked you up on it please.
>>
google drug testing, there are time charts
>>
>>581628532
Yeah like sherbert or cotton candy. perfect alibi. Don't give your kids drugs though op, that's fucking retarded. She'll be buying her own and dishing out free blowies in the toilets in 7 years anyway. Just let her be a kid first.
>>
>>581627728
Hey OP, MD here, could you please take a picture of the vomit? I can tell you what you should be doing.
>>
>>581627728
OP confirmed full of shit

He's obviously claiming he's from America what with
>state lines
>Disneyland

Tomorrow is fucking thanksgiving, there isn't any fucking school for sure, and probably not for most of the week.

It's a national holiday

Fuck off with your shit story dickwad.
>>
>>581620447
>Now she's acting all blank and says she feels weird.
It's just the come down, it goes away after a day or two. Just say it was flour or something or say she's making shit up. Don't give drugs to kids, kids shouldn't be on drugs ever, wait until she's a teen next time dickhead.
>>
>>581628532
Fucking this. Is it that hard to come up with a lie like that?
>>
>>581627728

Kindly fucking kill yourself for such a fake fucking thread and complete oversight of extremely obvious holes in your shit story
>>
>>581626960
If you give her a tune up the comedown will just get worse, especially since she already started to come down.
>>
>>581627728
Jesus just say she ate half a bag of powdered sugar and she was hyper as fuck. Goddamn mongoloid. Also you're a fucking terrible person for not getting your kid domino's after promising it. Props on giving her MDMA though, fucking champ. Oh yeah and i'm like 80% sure they're not allowed to give a drug test unless you concent as her guardian, so just say no and deny accusations if you want to not be a spineless faggit.
>>
>>581627728
>When the bank opens I'm taking a shitload out
>Spent all my money on MDMA, can't afford a fuckin pizza.
I think you may just be autistic.
>>
File: rave.webm (3MB, 472x360px)
rave.webm
3MB, 472x360px
Child protective services are coming to take your kid away, and they should. You are a shitty father. Kill yourself
>>
>>581629620
He gave his 8yo kid MDMA.
He is autistic and retarded.
>>
>>581620447
say you gave her suger retard!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>Can't afford Dominoes
>Buys MDMA for kid instead
>Panics, withdraws enough money to hide out in motels for a while
LOL, why wouldn't you just buy Dominoes AND MDMA too?

>banks open tomorrow
Nigga, I'm Canadian, and even I know tomorrow is American thanksgiving and fuckall will be open.

2/10 for keeping my attention, try not to have so many gaping holes in your story
>>
>>581630098

>Canadian

Me too, man. Me too.
>>
I for one commend OP on his god tier abuse. Yr kid didn't deserve a chance to be happy and healthy. Just another shit apple.
>>
>>581625431
Newfag
>>
>>581630283
Have you said sorry allready?
>>
>>581620447
2 scenarios:
1. You are a liar who needs the attention of strangers from the internet to validate your own self worth.
2. You did give M to a brain that is well beyond fully developed and permanently altered the outcome of her brain.
>>
>>581631885

No but all the initial outrage (whiteknights) are probably on the wrong trail by now xD.

I'm not even leaving home. Everyone already left the thread.
>>
>>581632774
So what are you going to do?
>>
>>581633049

She's fine. Sleeping like a rock.
>>
>>581626960
How about a PS4?
>>
>>581633176
Tomorrow day off because thanksgiving and then weekend so monday she will be back tonhself.
>>
>>581633620

Gonna go let her sleep it off while I go to buddy's and have some drinks.

Cheers!
>>
>>581626960
Pixie sticks faggot

Tell them she is a hyperactive wierdo on sugar

Give her more and trip sit her, see what she does
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
This whole thread.
OP please get cancer
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.