[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new thread http://www.myfoxla.com/category/239 379/live-new

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 49

File: lmao.png (916KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
916KB, 1366x768px
new thread

http://www.myfoxla.com/category/239379/live-newscast-feed

http://abc7.com/live/

old thread

>>581168530
>>
That laugh
>>
Farst
>>
im here bruh
>>
>>581175941
On LAPD radio:

They are gonna wait until some swat guys arrive with enough ''assets'' to deal with the ''situation''

KEK
>>
File: as.png (862KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
as.png
862KB, 1366x768px
nothing happening
>>
Watching this one with the live chase going on in hollywood.
http://ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Hopefully the ferguson riot starts after one of these finishes.
>>
What is he doing
>>
cmon cinderbean, time to get movin'
they gonna taze you till you asplode
>>
Funny thing:
At this point he's only a reckless driver, nothing more. I mean, driving under the influence of drugs is bad but there's just nothing to happen now.
>>
i love the guy talking pls dont let him get muted
>>
>>581176424
not being an hero
>>
He's talking to someone?
>>
He probably talk with cops.
>>
They still haven't removed his audio
>>
>>581176379
top left, says "REPLAY" faggot
>>
Niggas tryna wait 30 days to get the weed outa his system so they can't charge him for dui
>>
this nigga really is waiting for the night to come and escape
>>
rofl he emo diggin his leg
>>
reporting in
Freedom for cinderbean tags can be acquired at amazon soon.
>>
>>581176269
that doesn't mean they're gonna kill him.

They're gonna get the bagzooka and blast him
>>
>>581175941
can we get this guy a phone /b/?
>>
WTF @myfoxla?!?!
>>
hashtag cinderbean
hashtag breakfast burrito
hashtag difference from this to this
>>
foxla stream back up
>>
>>581176379
It's the same guy you dolt. The chase lead to the rooftop barricade.
>>
Man, if he was anywhere else, he probably would have gotten away. But LA fuckin' loves chases and always has helicopters in the air.
>>
I should be high

Not NE-CE-SSARILY the case
>>
>>581177367
>>
Whats on myfoxla
>>
>>581177367

Ferguson decision?
>>
>>581175941
CINDERBEAN!
>>
>>581175941
I really want his door to get battering rammed
>>
niggas hummin and shit on the live stream
>>
>>581177425
it's the fergusson shit I bet though, that aint no CA flag on the right
>>
>>581175941
can anyone confirm reports that he murdered his wife/daughter?
>>
watching it here, about to be a news conference of sorts:

>>
so can anyone find out who is talking on the abc stream
>>
>>581177523
Some cunt was displaying a weird gang sign with his hand. Then a ngigger appeared and disappeared. Now nothing.
>>
>>581177671
dunno but he deserves a raise
>>
What happened to the other dude that was in the car with him?
>>
if cinderbean famly is kil, then who was fone?>>581177629
>>
CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN
>>
If you were him would you rub one out? for all of tv to see?
>>
File: CINDER.jpg (32KB, 336x315px) Image search: [Google]
CINDER.jpg
32KB, 336x315px
>>
How long has he bean on that roof?
>>
#cinderbeangate
>>
>>581177737
It was to signify three minutes until the conference.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>581177665

"While none of those know what its going to be." Yeah. Right.
>>
>>581177665

Fuck your later this evening bullshit.
>>
>>581177671
producer
>>
anyone else see the cop sprinting in the back?
>>
CINDERBEAN
>>
ITT WE GIVE SUMMON CINDERBEAN
Anonymous (ID: TLWD2Vu/) 11/24/14(Mon)17:34:54 No.581177762 â–¶
CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN
>>
YOU CANT FUCKING HINDER THE CINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>581177849
you have won all my webz sir
>>
Am I too late to the party?
>>
Ferguson decision at 6pm pst. 3 hours to make a name cinderbean
>>
File: lolcops.png (689KB, 856x491px) Image search: [Google]
lolcops.png
689KB, 856x491px
As I said before

Cops in the other doorway

The guy seems to be fidgety too - I also noticed be may have a small item which he has put down, picked up and seems to be talking and sometimes waving his arms around randomly.
>>
>>581177970
>Anonymous h36fM0D9 11/25/14(Tue)00:36:07 No.581177970 ITT WE GIVE SUMMON CINDERBEAN
> Anonymous (ID: TLWD2Vu/) 11/24/14(Mon)17:34:54 No.581177762 â–¶
>CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN
>>
CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN
>>
I really dont know wtf are they waiting for
>>
what would do here? If he has no gun his crime can't be that bad. Hes trapped on the roof and making things worse for himself, I would give myself in to make it look better if hes looking at serious shit like he has previous and hes going to go away for a long time I would an hero or at least go for a daring escape. I guess he is waiting out for a negotiator to try and make a deal as what hes doing now makes no fucking sense to me.
>>
Prove you're an oldfag. I've been here since Sir Cinderbean.
>>
>inb4 cinderbean performs seppuku
>>
whats going on faggots, i was on /k/ shitposting about Ferguson
>>
>>581177873
#cinderbeanbehindagate
>>
>>581178208
sedoku*
>>
the drugs are wearing off
>>
File: capture(2).png (110KB, 1299x113px) Image search: [Google]
capture(2).png
110KB, 1299x113px
lol
>>
wtf is this faggot doing?
>>
Oh shit, I just realized. This is boring. Peace y'all.
>>
ÿ
>>
he looks like hes on the set of Garrys Mod. Cinderblocks, planks and paint pots.
>>
OH SHIT... CINDERBEAN IS MISSING THE FERGUSON ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
>>
#FreeCinderbean
>>
SWAT imminent. Cops darting around in the background.
>>
>>581178116
>Anonymous (ID: 6Lql5vhm) 11/24/14(Mon)17:37:00 No.581178116 â–¶
>>>581177970 (You)
>>Anonymous h36fM0D9 11/25/14(Tue)00:36:07 No.581177970 ITT WE GIVE SUMMON CINDERBEAN
>> Anonymous (ID: TLWD2Vu/) 11/24/14(Mon)17:34:54 No.581177762 â–¶
>>CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEAN CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDE
CINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDERBEANCINDE
>>
>>581178002
nope
guy was driving gta style around santa monica and is now on a roof trapped.
>>
>oh yeah
>on the roof
i think im in love guys
>>
>>581178127
They're waiting to see if he'll give up. That's how a standoff works, and it might not be bangbang shootypop but it puts less lives in danger.
>>
>>581178180
I've been here since the elliot RoDgers murDers.
>>
Can someone summarize this Ferguson thing?
>>
Guy in the heli said

'on the roof?'

Maybe they're planning to land or drop onto the roof of raid the shit, clearly.
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm in position, do I take the shot?
>>
>>581178208
Cinderbean will cinder the SWAT faggots once they arrive. Someone should call LAPD and warn them actually!
>>
>that "barricade"
is this real life?
>>
>>581178312
anything happening there or still waiting?
>>
>>581178263
sudoku*
>>
what the fuck did he do anyway?
>>
File: 1340390214249.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1340390214249.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>inb4 the jogger gets shot
>>
File: DIY-CinderBlockPlanter-Header.jpg (588KB, 1200x555px) Image search: [Google]
DIY-CinderBlockPlanter-Header.jpg
588KB, 1200x555px
this is cinderbean's secret plan.
he is making a house to spawn in
>>
FIREHAZARD

KEK
>>
>>581177970
>>581178116
>>581178121
15 year olds contribution to this thread...is spam a new word someone just made up..
>>
>thats also a fire hazard, has to come in
>>
>>581178482
this
>>
File: aeaorusjrosjrar.png (329KB, 560x396px) Image search: [Google]
aeaorusjrosjrar.png
329KB, 560x396px
CANT CAREEN THE CINDERBEAN
>>
File: Flame_On.webm (2MB, 480x274px)
Flame_On.webm
2MB, 480x274px
FUCK YEAH IT'S A FIRE HAZARD BITCH! CINDERBEAN IS INFLAMMABLE!
>>
Can I get a link to live stream please?
>>
>>581178504
are you watching the delayed stream lol
>>
File: 1RhnohV.png (102KB, 599x582px) Image search: [Google]
1RhnohV.png
102KB, 599x582px
>>581178363
Whatever newfaggot candyass.
I've been here since missingno was a roody-poo.
>>
File: 1416872241001.gif (170KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416872241001.gif
170KB, 500x500px
Is it over?
>>
Cinderbean is a fucking genious
>>
>inb4 cinderbean becomes an hero with announcement
>>
>>581178127
for a swat team more equipped to handle the situation. They don't know if he has a gun for sure if he doesn't he has nothing to make threats or defend himself with and is basically even more of a sitting duck than he already is.
>>
It's nearing 1 AM here. If he doesn't do something stupid soon, I'm going to bed.
>>
File: 1357670893952.png (247KB, 566x608px) Image search: [Google]
1357670893952.png
247KB, 566x608px
>>581178308
Guess he couldn't find the bigger props, like the chimney.
>>
dat zoom doe...
>>
File: 1416872276672.png (6KB, 176x32px) Image search: [Google]
1416872276672.png
6KB, 176x32px
>>581178268
>>
>>581178636
abc7.com/live
>>
>>581178605
He Crushed his wifes head in between two cinder blocks, fled by robbing her car and is now holding off on this roof with his cinder throne
>>
>>581175941
what's going on?
>>
File: panview.png (1MB, 962x545px) Image search: [Google]
panview.png
1MB, 962x545px
nice view
>>
>>581178456
LIVE on the myfoxla stream
>>
>>581178830
not much, whats up with you?
>>
Can someone explain this Ferguson thing to me?
>>
>inb4 cinderbean is drone strike by obama
>>
>>581178724
What? just shoot through the door and kill the monkey.
>>
This is getting boring as fuck now
>>
>>581178758
Welcome to 4chan
>>
I was watching the car chase, and saw when they started on a foot pursuit. What happened now? Why am I watching some guy on a rooftop?
>>
>>581178830
nigga bein a nigga on TV
>>
>>581178939
b8 m8
>>
What happened to the other dude that was in the car with him?
>>
>>581178659
kekd hard
>>
>>581179060

Beaner, not nigger. Get it right.
>>
>>581178995
Won't happen. Obama just gave cinderbean amnesty
>>
>>581178939
white guy shot a nigglet again
>>
FUCK
CAN'T THEY SET MICROPHONES RIGHT ???
>talking about this faggot lincoln

WHY IS THIS NIGGER NOT DEAD YET ????
>>
#FreeCinderbean
>>
>>581179045
or just put hooks in the fucking dooe and pull it in .
>>
File: IMG_0402.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
no! I've lost sight of the target!!
>>
>>581178939
well the cops killed a nigga and the governments about to say 'its all good' then the niggas are going to riot like a mother fucker.
>>
>>581178758
/thread
>>
>>581178939
This is unrelated to Ferguson this guy just shot a DEA officer (rip Uncle Hank) and hes in an impentrable fortress of cinderblocks and an electrified fence and now its just a standoff.

Hes waiting inside his fortress until Ferguson riots break out; that way he can sneak out when he becomes a low priority target. But right now he's still at 4 stars
>>
I wish this Amazon Prime drone delivery thing was real. We could send him a care package.
>>
KAY

also that seagull scared the shit out of me
>>
>>581179048
Thanks but I have been here all week
all so
>kay
>kay
>kay
>>
What the hell is happening, I'm trying to lurk but nothing is being clear.
>>
>>581179045
They are getting SWAT to exactly do this. But cinderbean will prevail
>>
he just needs to grab the buckets and pull out some drum sticks and play the sweet music of his native people then the cops will leave him alone. what'a cock pilot.
>>
>>581178939

niggers
>>
m'Kay...m'kay...m'Kay...m'kay...
>>
>>581178758
oldest troll in the book
>>
"Got it. K. K. K. K. K."
>>
What the heck
>>
so there is a beaner hiding behind that door?
>>
File: Rachel-Jeantel-Gif.gif (166KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel-Jeantel-Gif.gif
166KB, 480x360px
>>581178939
A nigger stole some cinder blocks and a cop shot him from the roof and a Mexican fled to Ferguson and instigated a race war with a illegal cinder block. It was all captured on video.
>>
Cant hinder the cinder
>>
OKAY!

this guy is fucking hilarious
>>
>>581178939
in case you're a eurogod like myself

some massive nigger (Mike Brown) mugged a store owner
was then waltzing around the street like the fat monkey he is

police turn up to arrest him

he goes full blown gorilla

they shoot him to ensure safety of themselves and the civilians

local monkey tribes lose their shit

Grand Jury about to decide whether shooting of Brown was justified or not

this is America so it will definitely be justified
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (198KB, 434x282px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
198KB, 434x282px
can anyone see a face here ?
>>
If I had a phone and I knew I was going to get caught Id do some trolling or something to make me a legend for when I was inside. Call the news up and start slating the cops or something or demand stupid shit. He should start waving at the helicopters and dancing, flash his cock do fucking something.
>>
This is what he should do.
>pull down pants
>grab schlong
>jack off faster than The Flash
>shoot his load at the helicopters to disable their cameras
>jump to the other building at the right
>run down stairs
>slap swat team with his dangalang
>steal police car
>drive off into the sunset, schlong flapping in the wind.
>>
>>581179238
Yes, because the stupid shit-for-brains criminal ape had it coming.

Fucking stupid niggers.
>>
reckless driving
suspected DUI
>third charge was??
>>
>>581179546
>the eyes
>>
>>581179060
its LA most likely a legal illegal beaner just trying to show his rights
>>
>>581179540
>this is America so it will definitely be justified
goddam right
>>
>>581179256

perfect
>>
>>581179576
drugs and guns typical ape shit

"narcotics and firearms offenses"
>>
>>581179576
drug offences and drive by shooting?
>>
>>581179654
yea
>>
File: 1385188571386.jpg (104KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1385188571386.jpg
104KB, 333x500px
>>581179569
>>
>>581179256
Winrar already
>>
The heli has to be running low on fuel sooner or later.
>>
>>581179569
fucking kek
>>
>>581179256
lol just ate and my sides are now legitimately hurting after reading that
>>
>>581178939
cops shot an unarmed teen
>>
>>581175941
did he kill someone ?
>>
That's bad quality roofing
>>
Hes going to write it in short form
>>
File: 0.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Oh god dammit how did you get yourself into this situation?
>>
>>581179558

>take control of a kindergarden
>lock self with over 100 kids
>threaten to kill them all if you don't get a McRib in 30 minutes
>>
File: Hello there.jpg (108KB, 961x543px) Image search: [Google]
Hello there.jpg
108KB, 961x543px
>>
"FILM THE CINDERBEAN DIPSHIT"
>>
>>581179045
actually this is America, your right I guess they want to end it peacefully first rather than go in gunslinging that's my guess anyway they are waiting for a proper negotiator
>>
cinderbean for DOD head
superior fortress
>>

great footage of the guy on the run

they're doing a close up right now of him
>>
cinderbean sure looks like he needs to shit
>>
>>581180015

lurk more
>>
Somebody ualse a go-pro drone to fly this man a loaded handgun.

Don't worry; it would be hardcore difficulty; one one round chbered. He gets to pop one cop; or an hero.
You choose /b/
>>
HE CAN WALK! IT'S A MIRACLE!
>>
at this point why not just whip it out and jerk off. Especially if u dont want helis watching you
>>
is there a tinychat?
>>
File: Julian Assange.jpg (669KB, 2800x1867px) Image search: [Google]
Julian Assange.jpg
669KB, 2800x1867px
>>581179546

We need to get Cinderbean to Russia ASAP.
>>
>>
File: Capture.png (395KB, 592x336px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
395KB, 592x336px
CINDERBEAN ROSE FROM HIS THRONE
>>
File: mexicanboy.png (808KB, 945x496px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanboy.png
808KB, 945x496px
Mexican is standing up now
>>
He is talking to the fence
>>
>>581180061
thats what i was thinking lmao
>>
>>581180061
he has like 40 buckets
>>
CINDERKING HAS LEFT HIS THRONE
>>
Cinderbean stands up for his rights!
Also myfoxla stream back
>>
Did he just put a rock in his pocket?
>>
>>581180092
moar*
:^)
>>
>>581179876
>cops shot an unarmed teen
cops shot an unarmed teen felon*
>>
gonna be trigger time soon
>>
SWAT!!!
>>
o shit they got the swat right there
>>
POLICE HAVE A SHOT
>>
stole some rocks
>>
cops getting ready here we go
>>
OOOO OOOOOOO SHIT THEY GOT THE AUG
>>
>>581179569
fucking fuck it better happen
>>
Cops pointing a rifle at him.
>>
OMG DID YOU SEE THAT? HE JUST STOLE A LITTLE ROCK
>>
Bout to get shot
>>
File: 1312312312.png (279KB, 463x352px) Image search: [Google]
1312312312.png
279KB, 463x352px
Fucking campers
>>
>"Stay tight on the perp"
>"Don't want to give away positions"
>Zooms in tight on the SWAT team
>>
is someone aproaching him?
>>
File: woopwooppolice.png (555KB, 918x476px) Image search: [Google]
woopwooppolice.png
555KB, 918x476px
WOOP WOOP HERE COMES THE POLICE
>>
File: eyes on.png (612KB, 934x505px) Image search: [Google]
eyes on.png
612KB, 934x505px
We got eyes on em Capitan....
>>
File: Untitled.png (263KB, 584x324px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
263KB, 584x324px
>>
File: wallhax.jpg (89KB, 863x631px) Image search: [Google]
wallhax.jpg
89KB, 863x631px
cops be usin' wallhax!
>>
NOOSE and their creative gap-in-the-door-just-wide-enough-for-my-rifle shit. lol
>>
whats gonna happen to him? He doesnt look armed or anything
>>
File: itsdapopo.jpg (81KB, 969x549px) Image search: [Google]
itsdapopo.jpg
81KB, 969x549px
shits going down
>>
LA MIGRA
>>
myfoxla is back
>>
>>581180380
as a momento to his final hour in the world
>>
this dude seriously looks like he's about to fucking shoot himself
>>
File: 1.png (317KB, 497x403px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
317KB, 497x403px
>>581180197

he realized his fate
>>
File: cinderbean.jpg (227KB, 1628x1636px) Image search: [Google]
cinderbean.jpg
227KB, 1628x1636px
>>
>>581180278
fox with shity camera and massive lag
>>
File: MFWgettingbusted.png (2KB, 25x24px) Image search: [Google]
MFWgettingbusted.png
2KB, 25x24px
>>
>>581180356
No AUG
>>
>>581180398
lol i thought this too
>>
File: tactical.png (1MB, 903x867px) Image search: [Google]
tactical.png
1MB, 903x867px
>10-4
>>
What if he jumps off the rooftop, lands on the motorcycle, hotwires it, and gets away.
>>
>>581180478
VACation
>>
Why don't the cops just go and get him already? What does the cinderbean have?
>>
inb4 grappling hooks and roundhouse kick to the eye
>>
why does it say 1:52PM, wasn't that 6 hours ago if it's PST?
>>
>>581179997
wtf are you on about how can he do that in this situation? mcribs are fucking nasty rubbery shit
>>
>>581180398
these guys are hilarious
>>
File: clever bean.jpg (10KB, 548x451px) Image search: [Google]
clever bean.jpg
10KB, 548x451px
CLEVER BEAN
>>
Cinderbean does a shit on the roof. Place your bets nao!
>>
"Don't show the apartment next door"
>>
waiting for a cinderbean rule 34 thread!
>>
File: WP_20141124_003.jpg (1004KB, 1632x916px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141124_003.jpg
1004KB, 1632x916px
>>581178432
what are you doing with my cat?
>>
>53° tonight
nigga will be freezing
>>
File: lolcampers.png (513KB, 925x486px) Image search: [Google]
lolcampers.png
513KB, 925x486px
Absolute campers
>>
>>581180624

Let me just get my magnifying glass, you humongous faggot.
>>
>>581180398
to be fair the guy talking isn't the one controlling the camera.
The camera guy probably doesn't even give a shit
>>
>inb4 abc airlifts him for a better shot
>>
someone contact the newsroom and say you recognise the person and he goes by the name Cinderbean.
>>
wtf is he doing with his hands?
>>
>>581180682
>Why don't the cops just go and get him already? What does the cinderbean have?
CinderBlocks
>>
Looks like he is holding a turd very hard.
>>
he is a dead cinderbean
>>
40mm, taser, and shield, shit is about to go down.
>>
>>581180802
does this shithead even have weapons?
>>
OH NO HE DROPPED HIS ROCK
>>
I THOUGHT HE GOT SHOT

TURNS OUT HE JUST DROPPED SOMETHING
>>
HE DROPPED A KNIFE
>>
wtf was tyhat
>>
>>581175941
He's just standing there and police are doing nothing................... Why is this news.
>>
>>581180912
a gun
>>
>>581179876
confirmed nigger
>>
>>581180858
kek

DO IT
>>
File: tactical.png (50KB, 903x867px) Image search: [Google]
tactical.png
50KB, 903x867px
>>581180858
Yes.
>>
CINDERBEAN LOSIN STAMINA
>>
>>581180858
THIS
>>
What did he drop? Was it his phone?
>>
was that a shot? beanbag?
>>
>>581180858
Oh lord, this right here.
>>
>>581180880

He's cinderblocked up!

Captcha: his ungagoo
>>
>>581180880
Already pooped into a cinderblock
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 426x640px
>>
masturbate to the helicopter
>>
>>581175941
>>581175941
>>581175941
>>581175941
tiny chat lads

tinychat com /n30g3u
>>
Ooook hes armed now. Cinderbean confirmed to be armed!
>>
MEXICAN PICKED UP A FRISBEE

THIS IS GETTING REAL
>>
Think hes about to take a leak
>>
>>581180858
YES CMON MURICANS DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR A CHANGE
>>
CINDERBEAN CHOOSES THE WHITE SHIELD OF DESTINY
>>
iBean 6+
scratched as fuck now
>>
>>581180858
DOOOOOOO IT
>>
He just picked up a bucket lid. He's gonna throw it like a flying guillotine at the cops!
>>
File: dickshield.png (175KB, 220x364px) Image search: [Google]
dickshield.png
175KB, 220x364px
PROTECT THE DICK
>>
INB4 piss on stream LOL
>>
>>581181091
Yeah he's waiting for that sun to go down like like a hour
>>
File: ss+(2014-11-24+at+11.54.02).jpg (20KB, 240x220px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-11-24+at+11.54.02).jpg
20KB, 240x220px
Bean shield
>>
He's holding up a bucket lid to hide that he's jacking off.
>>
>>581180984
did he do anything? new to the thread
>>
inb4 shits in a bucket and uses it as camo to evade swat
>>
File: niggaprepared.png (625KB, 853x413px) Image search: [Google]
niggaprepared.png
625KB, 853x413px
NIGGA GETTING PREPARED!
>>
looks like he's just trying to enjoy the last sunset he's going to see in a long time

good for him
>>
Hes got a shield!11

>captcha: emotoad
>>
ABC "Don't give away the position"
Fox - zooms in on all cop locations one after another
>>
>>581180858
THIS
>>
Is there a feed with audio?
>>
I'm good til APPROXIMATE

4:30

Ballpark, ya know...
>>
Only 30 minutes left of fuel for the ABC chopper.
>>
This man is going to take a shit. 100%.
>>
is he pissing himself?
>>
Cinderbean's knees are weak, palms sweaty
>>
Did he barricade the door?
>>
Are you ready for the furguson chimpout? After the zimmerman case and the recent airsoft kid nigs gonna explode right?
>>
>>581181279
they said all he had was a few drug charges.

Really this whole roof thing is making it 10,000x worse for him.
>>
File: ming.jpg (28KB, 407x428px) Image search: [Google]
ming.jpg
28KB, 407x428px
>MFW if that door opens inward
>>
File: 1416226233303.jpg (20KB, 442x330px) Image search: [Google]
1416226233303.jpg
20KB, 442x330px
IDIOT! Doesnt he know his wanted level doesnt go away until he's out of the area?!
>>
If I miss the shining moment is there anyway for me to rewind?
#cinderbean
>>
>>581181415
i think so lel
>>
>>581181415
no, its hard work being mexican
>>
File: 1415585274476.jpg (15KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
1415585274476.jpg
15KB, 257x196px
why don't they just shoot the illegal immigrant and get it over with?
>>
i came here late, why the name cinderbean
>>
Typical CoD noobs camping his spawn, they even have the attack chopper up
>>
File: 0576767823.jpg (142KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0576767823.jpg
142KB, 750x1000px
>>581181472
no, it was like that when he walked through the door
>>
>>581181472
That's his DIY Cinder Block throne
Made from pristine Cinderbean Cinder Blocks
>>
WHY ARE THEY NOT COMMUNICATIING WITH HIM?

Get a megaphone ffs
>>
He should try and fly
>>
>>581181472
yes
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.