[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, today there was the sexiest loli I have ever seen. I was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 5Z9GF1J.jpg (173KB, 515x727px) Image search: [Google]
5Z9GF1J.jpg
173KB, 515x727px
/b/, today there was the sexiest loli I have ever seen. I was sitting in Starbucks, around the time that the local middle school gets out. The timing wasn't intentional, I'm not that sick of a fuck. I was just on break, drinking my coffee, browsing /b/ on my phone, and she walked in.

She was probably 10 or 11, and she was with her mother. She had the most adorable hair - dirty blonde, in a bobcut with the tips ever so slightly turned up and very bouncy. Every time she moved, her fucking hair bounced. A white lace top over a light pink tank top and an inexpertly hidden training bra, all tucked into a thick black belt looped around a ruffled skirt, the same color as the tank top. The whole outfit might've been a dress, I'm not sure. The leggings she wore underneath them showed off dem long, slender legs, and her shoes were black flats. All in all, an adorable outfit on an adorable little girl.
>>
So, she and her mother ordered. I looked up from my computer, and saw her talking to the barista. Before I even see her face, I'm already thinking, 10/10 would kill mother, kidnap and go on an insane road trip with. And then she turned around. She had the face of a fucking angel - thin, pink lips, innocent eyes, cute nose, a pink headband with a bow on it. She looked at me, and I'd thankfully managed to keep my face at "mild interest" despite the fantasies of high impact sexual violence running through my mind (would she be as cute with cum all over her face and dribbling out her nose?), and she smiles at me - maybe she thought I liked her drink choice, and I waved, and she giggled.

I do not know how I managed to keep my boner from assuming direct control. She wandered over to the drink pickup, which was far closer, and at an angle where it was very easy to see my pyramid of giza if she looked. I tucked it into my waistband because that's not obvious at all, and thankfully she wasn't looking at me while I was doing it. She got her drink and went to sit at a table near my own - basically as close as she could get without her mother pulling her away, and just stared at me while sipping her drink. She might have winked, god damn it. I waved again, a little more awkwardly this time - is she flirting? How does she know I'm into little girls? Am I that obviously a pedophile? - and she grinned.
>>
What I wanted to do to her. I wanted to bring her into the bathroom with me and have her suck me off while I stroked her hair, and then shoot all over her face and hand her back to her mother like nothing happened, I wanted to tie her naked to the bike rack outside and write on her chest "Nymphet Cum Dump", I wanted to fuck her until she couldn't cum anymore and spank her ass red, I wanted to - and maybe this is the most depraved - I wanted to hold her hand and buy her ice cream and go on walks in the park.

But I couldn't do any of that, because her mother was there. She'd been putting cream/sugar in her coffee, and she came to sit with her daughter. Not one to be outed as a pedophile in front of a cafe full of people, I looked back at my phone, still keeping my peripheral vision on the two, and especially the little girl. She was chattering to her mom about school and about her friends; her name was Kristen apparently. Occasionally, usually when her mother spoke, she would glance over toward me and lick her lips or sort of subtly press her chest out, and I would try to pretend to be working. This was getting ridiculous, I would have flipped her skirt up and fucked her on the table if I could have gotten away with it.

I needed to leave. I wrapped up my headphones, walked toward the door, and she was going to get a napkin, and we ran into each other, she must have felt my dick, I know she did, and she just smiled and said "sorry!" in the voice that little kids use when they're trying to flirt. I helped her up, and got the fuck out as her mom was giving me a bit of an odd look. Her hair...I wonder if it would still be bouncy if it was soaked in semen. Anyway. I'm going to Starbucks again tomorrow, hopefully she'll be there.

What do, if she is? Will also accept suggestions on why I should kill myself.
>>
>>580534932
Okay. It happens OP. Just try to contol dem urges.
>>
>>580534932
Don't kill yourself OP. I also have this problem, being what I am. But you have to control it. Killing yourself for it is like letting society bowl over you. Don't let those fuckers tell you that you have to end yourself because of what you are. Live. Who knows, maybe we'll one day learn to be accepted in society.
>>
>>580535031
Usually I can handle myself pretty well, but this girl. I can honestly say I've never wanted to fuck any little girl more than her.
>>
>>580534436

The fact that you posted this whole thing proves the point that you should kill yourself.
>>
>>580535340
It's okay man, I've had the same feeling, and I work in a crowded area. You just have to look away. Hell, I blush when near........people. Anyway, you just have to get used to it. Don't let society tell you to end yourself.
>>
>>580534932
Happens to me too before OP. Being surrounded by kids like that since I live in a 3rd world shit. You should just get something from ex and fap.

OR take pics of the girl and fap secretly. You might see her again anyway.
>>
>>580534436
No creep shots? You had your phone in hand...

Da fuq, dude?
>>
>>580534436
>>580534730
>>580534932
This copypasta is old. Several months old.
>>
>>580534436
Kill her mother and go on a wild road trip.
>>
>>580535340

Well you'll never be able to fuck that girl or any other little girl without going to prison and getting murdered. So you should probably just kill yourself so you don't have to deal with the urges. And hey, it'll take your creepy fucking "loli" loving pedo genes out of the pool. It's a win/win
>>
>>580534436
>>580534730
>>580534932
pretty good writer 7.5-8/10
>>
Maybe this:
goo dt gl/igrAqJ
>>
>>580535542
>You should just get something from ex and fap.
Yeah, that's all I need. A few doujins will calm my boner.
>>580535835
Nah, I would need to go through the whole thing that Humbert did. Tons of work.
>>580535971
I ain't clickin that shit, nigga.
>>580535875
Stay mad.
>>
>>580536204
lolita reference, you've been upgraded from 7.5-8/10 writer to a 8-8.5/10 writer now that you get the benefit of the doubt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.