[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys my friend has self confidence issues. can you guys give

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: mqq2OoC.png (206KB, 324x374px) Image search: [Google]
mqq2OoC.png
206KB, 324x374px
hey guys my friend has self confidence issues. can you guys give some insightful opinions on his appearance? thx
>>
>>580521829
Try puberty
>>
>>580521829
You're ugly, OP.
>>
>>580521829

she looks very cute
>>
>>580521829
he looks like a lesbian
>>
>>580521829
he should try styling his hair. buy some axe or if he can afford it, some salon brand stuff. steal it up and to the side a bit for that "in style hipster ish look". idk. clothes are out of style too. go to a different store than kohls. despite the bad rep, going to Pacsun isnt bad. they have nice clothes.

>Anon has potential but isnt trying
>>
>>580522320
thanks m8 4 the actual advice.
>>
>>580522320
shit advice
SHIT ADVICE
AXE AND PACSUN?
WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING 12?
>>
>>580522320
you can shop at kohls and have good style, you just can't have shitty taste
>>
>>580522649
the clothes at pacsun are in style atm. and axe isnt just the most common brand. i personally dont use it, i use some stuff i get from the place i cut my hair. any hair styling stuff would do
>>
Get ebola
>>
>>580521829
Warning, system deeming faggot as a permafaggot for life.
>>
He looks fine but I can tell he has self-esteem issues and is basically a little bitch. Advise him to join a jiu jitsu class so he can figure out how to handle his shit.
>>
his hair looks fine really. his sense of style would collapse all nearby vaginas tho

tell this fucker to at least match colors, and probably go for more subdued urbanwear or something
>>
>>580523527
no mma is best
>>
>>580524387

any kind of combat sport, jits, wrestling, thai, whatev
no need for dumb feuds
>>
>>580521829
I used to be the retro-tee and hoodie every day kinda guy. I started dressing a little bit nicer and caring about my social appearance. Now I tend to wear khaki shorts and button ups most days. I catch a lot more girls checkin me out now, and it's actually nice getting compliments on looking nice rather than chuckles at a nerdy funny t-shirt.
>>
>>580521829
seems like an alright guy, why you got problems with that guy OP? He looks like a happy sorta all round decent guy
>>
>>580523527
And yeah. This guy sees it.

He needs to do sports. Or something athletic for once. Otherwise he'll just be another neckbeard (assuming he even grows facial hair). Get em out and doing something. Even running dude. Get his confidence up by getting him into things he likes doing and isn't half bad at.
>>
she shouldn't feel self conscious, she's actually pretty cute, tell her to grow her hair out longer tho
>>
>>580525690
i dont. hes been my bestfriend since middle school. we're both 19.
>>
>>580521829
I want to forcibly bend him over a table and violently sodomize his butthole

gimp/10 would make my bitch
>>
Need anything else b4 this thread 404s cuz of faggotness?
>>
Two choices 1. Make him go to the gym. Getting swole is the only thing that will help. You're probably a faggot too for not knowing this, you better go with him. Report back when you're getting pussy.
2. be anhero
>>
>>580521829
Okay

Shave his head with trimmers (not bald but buzzed)

Tell him to work out a little bit on his upper body, then he needs to go to a tattoo parlor.

At the tattoo parlor, he should get something called a "swastika" tattooed on one of his pectorals.

Then, go to a military surplus store, and have him pick out a pair of decent combat boots and camo pants. (No shirts are necessary from this point forward, just tell him to go bare because he'll want to show off his neat tattoo)

Now, have him save up his money and purchase an airsoft AR15. This will be the staple of his new look, and he should get a strap and wear this on his shoulder at all times.

Next time he goes to school, he's gonna be so popular everyone will know his name. Star material right there /b/ro...
>>
>>580527423
mhm idk. i guess its a little hard for him to get out and about. he was pretty much home schooled his entire high school years, he doesnt have a car and works at home for a family business. id introduce him to my female friends but he lives like 2 hours away since i moved so....
>>
>>580527815
yea we cant hangout as much anymore b/c i moved away for college ~2 hours away. i do go to the gym.
>>
File: capturada.jpg (170KB, 732x415px) Image search: [Google]
capturada.jpg
170KB, 732x415px
>>580521829
Shut up nigger.
>>
>>580528220
Bruh. Get him out of that family business. I'm all for supporting small-businesses>franchises, but family jobs can be dead end jobs. He needs to leave that job, and get a professional job or some sort of internship. He needs to get a job with some decent dough and maybe he can buy some sort of ride.

That's his problem bruh, he's at a dead end job
>>
>>580528698
no this kid has his shit setup for him. his grandfather owns a pretty unique business that makes bank. it is known that itll be passed on to him when time comes. but my point was in my other post was that hes not really out in public meeting people.
>>
I'm out man. Just get your bro into something. Don't let him stay at home. Give him a ride sometimes man.

C u l8r my
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.