[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: HOW TO END WITH FEMINISM As you know, society is starting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: feminazi flag (tall).jpg (12KB, 239x316px) Image search: [Google]
feminazi flag (tall).jpg
12KB, 239x316px
ITT: HOW TO END WITH FEMINISM
As you know, society is starting to support this new stupid feminazism.
A lot of you guys hate it (and so do I) so here is the only way to end with it: we have to put the media against feminism, so people can realize how stupid it is. Let's rape their culture.
We'll make it in a few steps:
1- First, we create a radical feminist movement. The most radical shit in the fucking world. We insult men, we want them to die. We want a men genocide. The most fucked up thing you can imagine can relate to our thoughts.
2- We create Twitter accounts, facebook pages, blogs... to spread our word. I'm pretty sure some feminist hysterical women will take it seriously, and maybe lead the cause.
3- We try to get as much popularity as possible. We have to be known as the face of feminism.
4- Society won't take it anymore. They will think feminism has gone too far. They won't support it because of common sense.
5- Also, a few movements of our brothers the anti-feminists will have started by then.
6- Feminazis cunts are hated. Fin.
Of course if any feminist slut screenshot this to put down our project, we'll claim it's photoshopped.
19/11/2014, the day /b/ ended with feminism
>>
File: i-need-feminism-because-03.jpg (83KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
i-need-feminism-because-03.jpg
83KB, 600x399px
>>
im sorry but this is already done by some femenists
>>
File: 1416340933137.jpg (115KB, 881x848px) Image search: [Google]
1416340933137.jpg
115KB, 881x848px
>>580270675
I like the way you think
>>
Bumping ftw
>>
>>580270675
>we have to put the media against feminism
feminist control the media. you've never noticed how many feminist work in the media?
>>
File: image.gif (378KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
378KB, 208x200px
I like this.
>>
>>580270719
What the fuck does that sign say? Perturb? I don't give a shit about your armpit hair, if you are a native English speaker and your handwriting is that shit then I have no respect for you.
>>
>>580270675
This is already happening with the feminists themselves doing it, stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>580270675
Name of the movement ?
>>
>>580271296
Start by creating a tumbler, than a facebook, so on and so on. Make it look like all the trendy sjws support it. Make anon accounts and post fake support
>>
After gamergate, I like that you think that 4chan can pull this off.
>>
>>580271296
They can't control social media like twitter or facebook.
>>580271658
>>580270907
Some feminists, right. But this project it's about a big amount of people
>>580271728
we'll see
>>
youre a dumbass. those radical feminsits already exist, thats why theres this perception that feminists are man haters. besides, there are already movements to make feminism male freindly, and your fake movement will get nothing but flak from them.

TL;DR: OP is a dumbass, and a fag
>>
>>580271728
How about "feminism"
>>
Women for change
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.