[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /b/ros

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Help me /b/ros
>>
>>579888446
you already lost. hard.
>>
>>579888446
She's trying to let you down easy without you killing yourself
Show her who's boss
An hero
>>
>>579888663
this, sadly even
>>
File: tesseract.jpg (1017KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tesseract.jpg
1017KB, 1920x1080px
>>579888446

God dammit OP stop sucking so much dick, you liver can barely resist. You're killing yourself with being faggot faggot.
>>
>>579888808
So i went full alpha for nothing? Well this sucks
>>
>>579888446
Kill the bitch, but rape her before. Show her that you are not some fucking loser to be rejected.
>>
>>579888446
>hello female, i desire you to love me
>woah anon, you are a creepy beta who doesn't know me. please go away

there is no salvaging this
>>
>>579888804
kek
>>
What are you 14.
You sound like a beta faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 824x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 824x464px
>>579888446
Start ignoring her and maybe you'll have a chance to at least fuck her later. No relationship though with that hoe
>Long live the new flesh
>>
>>579888907
if you read anything you wrote you'd see you professed love for a girl who doesn't see you in that way at all, and got creeped out by you.

THIS IS NOT ALPHA

Alphas do not obsess over women who reject them!
>>
>>579888446
She's telling you no, adamantly.

Your next words should be "Alright, I understand" followed by some bullshit treaty of friendship or a disappearing act.

Sorry /b/ro
>>
>>579889259
Youre right i think il just stop now
>>
>>579888446
Just try to move on, no point sticking around..
>>
>>579888446
i thought this was an 18 an up board?
>>
>>579888446
>>579888907
>i thought you would hate me
>do i stil have a chance
>you are my world
>can you wait for me?
>why don't you want a relationship
>i went full alpha
I'm convinced this is a troll
>>
>>579888446
The kore you tell this cunt you love her, the worse it'll get. She's got no intention of getting with you. But being the typical women she's loving the compliments. So she not going to stop the conversation, which in turn will make you think you still have a chance. It's hard, but walk the fuck away. Girls are like this until they fuck there lives up and realise that the decent guys are nearly all gone, sadly most of them have shit loads of kids by then. But either way, by the time your late twenties or early thirties, if you've not got a woman you love buy then, they'll be easy pickings because you'll be the ultimate catch..
>>
>>579888907
Confessing burning undying love for someone through text isn't full alpha
Full alpha is not giving a shit to her face

Immediately apologize for being weird
Make up some shit about your home life being messed up (without too much detail, rememember, be mysterious) and how it's been messin. With your head

And how you always thought she was cool and down to earth and that you thought that would help you from your dark place

Just remember don't dump all your problems on her (or even pretend to)
Bitches are emotional as it is

Right now she sees you as some herb
>Of course you wanna fuck me
Says girl
No shit you have undying love for her
But she'll only appreciate it if she wants you too

So since she sees you as some aspie motherfucker
Reel it back in a bit
Show her your not by maintaining full complete control of your life and (despite the crushing rejection) a healthy friendship

Because if she thinks you're another psycho gentleman lord of fedoraville she gon dismiss your affections with cops and more boyfriends rather a polite text
Also
>you fell in love with someone who was not me
What, is she a drama queen fedora fag too??
Sounds like all the damaged goods chicks I've ever banged
>you're the angel to my demon
>u remind me of sasuke omgg
>>
>>579888804
Fukken kek'd m8
>>
>>579889559
The first real /b/ro on /b/ .
>>
>>579888446
OP stop texting her, you look ridiculous.

Don't ever tell women your feelings first, this is what happens.

They get your feelings after you get their pussy and asshole.

Now not only is her and her friends going to read those texts and make fun of you, the rest of us are now too.
>>
say this: sorry, sometimes I have faggot episodes
>>
TL;DR - OP is Darien and fell in love with Sailor Moon. Sarina is letting him down easy because he fell in love with a different version of herself.
>>
>>579888907
I kek'd pretty hard.
Full alpha... my word.
>>
>>579888907
mate, you just friendzoned yourself more. If she saw you as a MAN not FRIEND it would have worked pretty well. move on
>>
>Is it because I have a little dick?
>>
>>579888446
Update op. What did u say?,
>>
>>579891361
Nothing yet, still contemplating. Il add screencaps in a sec
>>
>>579891580
Dude just say ok. Sorry for being abit weird but I can't help how I feel. I need to back off and get a lil space so I can get over you.

>get over you. Bitch won't want that. She won't give u space.

Play it cool from then. Like you don't give a fuck and u got over her straight away.

That bitch ain't shit
>>
>>579891580
>>
>>579892165
>thx
so fucking beta
i cringed hard
>>
It's over. Never had, never will have a chance. Never
Maybe just to fuck her if you play fine. but that's it .
>>
>>579892654
Thinking of how to word apology.... for once this board pulled through
>>
>>579893113
>thinking of how to word apology.

Don't apolgise pussy.

Refer to this >>579891791
>>
>>579888446
All you need to do is down a fistful of Xanax with a bottle of jack. Trust me, it'll sort your whole situation right out
>>
>>579893713
This.

Question you need to an yourself is would life really be living without the girl u love. "your world". If u end it now u will truly show her what she is missin
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.