[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a female, 16. No one likes me at school because I swear

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: stephen-colbert-wax-figure-xl.jpg (48KB, 614x431px) Image search: [Google]
stephen-colbert-wax-figure-xl.jpg
48KB, 614x431px
I am a female, 16. No one likes me at school because I swear quite a bit and talk about masturbation, politics and the universe. I am so lonely. Where can I make friends?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>579185886
>Where can I make friends?
join a political activist group
or
take up a hobby you can go to classes of
or
play a game socially with others
>>
File: ORLY Wallpapers.png (254KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ORLY Wallpapers.png
254KB, 1600x1200px
well if shits legit, then /b would be the right place
>>
College.
>>
>>579185886
>underage and /b/
>>
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>579185886
Not 4chan.
>>
>>579185886

The Universe....Ha....when the life of a virus is viewed no different than the life of a person....then we can talk....

...its a lonely world....having knowledge....so isolating...

....so alone...
>>
Stop trying to hang out with fucking idiots. All of my female friends in school were just like you. Find the group of people who look like hipsters but aren't actually trying to be hipsters. It's a weird description but it's true. They will be the cool ones.
>>
>16
not here you dumb cunt
come back when your tits pop in
>>
>>579185886
>Politics
>Posts Colbert.

I'm glad you don't any friends, because you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>579185886
Underage tits or gtfo.
>>
>>579185886
Learn to be pretty, then you can get friends.
>>
File: TF_Senate.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
TF_Senate.png
2MB, 1920x816px
>>579185886
You masturbate to the politics of the universe?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x289px
>>579185886
Go anywhere but here, fake faggots like you is why there is shit like rap music and furry threads
>>
>>579185886
You sound pretty pathetic, OP. Stop your selfish bullshits and get normal, this is not infamous. Then you'll get friends.

Stop trying that hard to be "abnormal". It doesn't make you special, it makes you alone and retarded.
>>
>>579186107
Newfag detected
>>
>>579185886
fuck politics, but the other subjects sound great, just find better people to be friends with, like, ones who share those interests.
>>
>>579185886
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>579186384
this hit my political G spot
>>
>>579185886
No way you are telling the truth
Fuck off faggot
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>579185886
No one at school likes you because you don't know how to hold a conversation.
>>
underage and b& stupid cunt
>>
>>579186107
>being this new
>>
Buy friends
>>
>>579185886
Firstly I know your a fuck 30 something neckbeard
Secondly
Faggot
P.S posted pic with time stamp to prove me otherwise
>>
>drop the pseudo attitude
>find a real interest/ hobby with creative or intellectual output.
>The only friends worth keeping are the ones that understand who you really are
>don't pretend to be better/different/obscure
>just be genuine.
>and remember UNDERAGE B&!
>>
>>579185886

Literally kill yourself. No one will ever love you.
>>
Swearing is like seasonings or punctuation, it does not benefit from overuse. Use it to make a point, not to fill a gap.

Only talk about masturbation if you're high/drunk and with a group of close, long standing friends who surpass your current level of decoherence. I don't know why the fuck you'd want to do this, but that's the only way to do it.

Never talk about politics. With anyone. Not even your boyfriends or shit. Just nod and smile if they do. Chances are you live in america and your political alignment doesn't matter anyway, and it is NOT interesting, even if you think it is.

The universe is bigger than you. Stop treating it like you keep it in a box.

Branch out through hobbies to make friends, network through school, jobs, etc. You don't need someone to go on road trips with, a good drinking buddy is more valuable than you think.

Don't think so much.
>>
File: 1403300936654.jpg (5KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
1403300936654.jpg
5KB, 158x152px
>>579185886

You want a short list? Learn how to act appropriately in different social situations. Pay attention to other people. Stop being a self-centered whiny little cunt.
>>
>>579185886
>i talk about masturbation politics and the universe.

I'm going to hit you with something you've probably only considered in passing:

1. Many of your friends probably know far more than you on these subjects but keep quiet.

2. You probably know very little comparatively about these subjects (masturbation is debatable)

3. Being "out loud and proud" with your personality is good, when combined with a genial attitude, but when it has the sardonic overtones I think yours probably has, you're not going to get much attention that isn't skin-deep / temporary

TL;DR:
you should probably be in a sport, or a debate club, or at a party instead of being on /b/ right now. It would serve you better.
>>
>>579185886
suck a dick faggot
>>
Men don't really mind quirky personalities, if you could call it that. In fact some like it. Sad truth is men will like any female, because this is a sellers market and you're the seller. The only way a woman can be lonely is if she's got very high standards, or she's outrageously awful looking.

Even fat chicks find love. They do this by either having tolerable personalities, being good in bed and easy to get into it, or all of the above. My guess is you're fat and not any of those things, so essentially you're useless to even the most lonely, desperate man.

That's why you're lonely, at least that's the reason for men. Women don't like you because all women hate each other but pretend to like each other due to various perks a friendly relationship can produce. You have no perks, therefor you are fucked.

As for your question. You can find them in hell, please go there via suicide on webcam. Piggy.
>>
File: 1414916310606.jpg (34KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
1414916310606.jpg
34KB, 453x576px
>>579185886
I think every bit of this post is true

Except the female part
Including the 16 part
>>
>>579185886
send me nudes and youll be just fine
>>
Your local Klavern of the KKK is THE place to meet new people and make lifelong friends.
>>
File: G20ExtendedMasterlogo.png (104KB, 718x445px) Image search: [Google]
G20ExtendedMasterlogo.png
104KB, 718x445px
>>579186593
Prepare to cum buckets

>pic related, political G spot
>>
>>579186198
What size trilby do you wear?
>>
>makes no attempt to prove shit
Neckbeatd confirmed
>>
>>579185886
Mods are gods.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.