[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post the line of work we are in, and a trade secret /

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (228KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 768x1024px
ITT we post the line of work we are in, and a trade secret / company policy that our employers wouldn't want the general public to know.
>>
Music.
My business is ran by jews.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
Cineplex Movie Theatres in Canada. This policy may have changed, but managers carry around 'free pass' tickets on a little post it note thing in their pockets, and you can get a free pass for almost any minor complaint if you stick to you guns. Say it was too cold, out of focus, anything.
>>
>>579154562
They don't make a profit on ticket sales anyway, so it's no bug deal for them to give you a pass. If anything it means you will come eat more food, which is the only way they make money.
>>
Walmart here. Not sure if it matters too much but be careful as shit buying electronics from them. Chance it's been returned. Here at least up front, people who do the returns, do not communicate what-so-ever with us in Electronics. They're *supposed* to bring the shit they return back to claims but more often than not (90% unless it's big like a TV, etc) they put them in the return bug. Generally we don't know it's returned if they put it back in correctly, but also we're not allowed to take it to claims unless we know 100% there's something wrong with it or it's missing obvious parts.
>>
>>579154843
Never take the front two. Always take the back items. Plus if it looks like somebody handled it, always assume it's been open. I sold a computer from the lockup once, and when I turned it on for the customer somebody had a profile on it and everything.
>>
Mechanic
If the car is over 5 years old we don't check the oil we just dump it out and replace it and call it a preventitive safety measure.
>>
>>579155320
Lol if I'm in a hurry and go to a shop I inspect everything they do. Half the time they never grease my u joints or anything.
>>
Also rigs here.
Fuck the environment. If we can hide a spill, we do.
>>
>>579155285
Learned that even the shit you order online isn't safe. If we have it in store, we go get it off the shelves and stick it back there. Sometimes even if it's shipped in it can still be fucked. Had someone before order a copy of Diablo 3 online. He got a Used copy of Diablo 3. Able to get it refunded at the service desk but seriously. What the fuck? A used copy of a game with a one time use code when he paid for a completely new copy. Walmart's electronics are shit.

NEVER buy a display at all either. They're treated horribly. Laptops never last. Most of ours were broken within two weeks. If you buy a display laptop you're asking to get fucked over.
>>
Used to deliver for Dominos. Bitch about anything, and I mean anything, we'll remake your order and send out something extra. Fo free. Hence why I no longer work for Dominos.
>>
>>579155484
If you are ass to a mechanic we can run the price up nearly unlimited. At my old garage the boss was a prick and added at least $300 to every job no matter what the problem was. If it was a business or insurance job could go up by a grand. People are so fucking gullable about cars.
>>
>>579155484
>>579155484
>>579155484

as someone that worked lube rack for 2 years I can tell you that most of the quick lube guys don't even know to do that nowadays. Most cars don't have grease fittings in the front end anymore
>>
>>579155723
Oilfield safety guy here. I'm going to need to see you in my office.
>>
>>579155958
Also, the "Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza" only contains five different cheeses. You're welcome.
>>
>>579155723
Fuck. That made me sad.
>>
>>579156280
He just works for a shitty company. Or is a shitty person. The company I work for would fire his ass for hiding shit.
>>
Online shoe store based from amazon and ebay.

We buy used shoes for about $30 and mark up to full retail. Orders are cleaned, painted, etc. and shipped as new.

If someone complains we act like we don't know what they're talking about and replace it with a cleaner used shoe and charge you a restore fee which translates into "we'll clean it better and then sell again."

I'll share the company name if anyone cares.
>>
>>579154228
EMS-- if you crash your car into another car, and there are multiple victims, try not to have a heart attack from the trauma. you'll get marked with a black x and you will not be revived.
>>
>>579154562
Do you make posters?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
This rule isn't followed ANYwhere, but in Ontario, we legally can't serve you more than one alcoholic drink in one hour. Again, everyone turns a blind eye to this, but it's the troof.
>>
Make seats for Ford. Don't buy a Ford. They will do anything to make the car pass inspection. Duct tape, shitty wire fixes, you name it. No one actually gives a fuck if the car is good or not. Bunch of niggers building them.
>>
>>579156591
please. i need to make a recommendation to my asshole of an uncle
>>
>>579156879
... what?
>>
>>579157074
Do you make the posters for the cinemas
>>
google software engineer

Google is not a pleasant place to work. They want to maintain an illusion of exclusivity and desirability so they can keep hiring the best. But the reality from the inside is that it kind of sucks.
>>
>>579156738
Jesus... I get it, but I wish I didnt know that...
>>
>>579157193
No, sorry dude. Are you looking to get into that line of work or somehting?
>>
>>579157326
Yeah lol and if you're having a major medical emergency, and they call the fire department to your house to help, unless you live in a big city, be afraid. Most firefighters dont know much about medical and cant even take vitals (Firefighter/EMT)
>>
Armed "Security"

I work for a bookie that likes to be paid on time. Advice? Don't borrow money from a bookie.
>>
>>579157272
How many people have a job similar you yours on the a google campus? Dozens or like... Hundreds?
>>
>>579157462
nope. I know someone that does that in canada.
>>
>>579156738
Is it also true that if you are making too much noise you get ignored as they know you are fine?
>>
Also I'm a mechanic, I try my best to only recommend the absolute necessary services, people still think I'm trying to squeeze money from them. I'm the only honest mechanic around. Just do your fucking preventative maintenance. It will save you a ton of money in the long run. Also, I hate when people bring in beaters and are like "I just got my taxes back, fix anything that's wrong." Nigga buy a new car, you already neglected this one to no return.
>>
Walmart again.
Probably doesn't want it spread around too much but policy is changing shortly where we can begin to price match online. Basically anything except sites like Ebay, etc. Can save a shit ton price matching to places like Amazon.
>>
Apartment maintenance man/supervisor

We look around your shit and judge you. A lot steal (not myself) and I've slept with residents while their men were at work. Only one was single. All the rest I know for a fact were living with boyfriends or husbands...If you got a whore of a girl and your heater Is broken don't trust anyone
>>
>>579157609
Interesting. I assume you have an 'on the books' job description that only goes so far. Do you get paid more for doing legally questionable stuff?
>>
>>579155958
How do I bitch about a pizza without getting anyone in trouble?
>>
Talent agent,you wouldn't think so from looking at her, but Lorde is actually a 45 year old male geologist who lives in a small town in Colorado.
>>
Nurse.

We fucking laugh at you. A lot.
>>
>>579157704
Ah, cool. Well I probably know him too. Matt from Toronto, right?
>>
did work for whole foods once. found out they are really energy inefficient and use lighting, store materials, refrigeration units, etc. that are just aesthetically pleasing. tens of thousands wasted every year on this and people think they are a green company
>>
Engineer in a pharmaceutical company.

If you know someone who works in a pharmaceutical company and want to make more work for them, claim to be taking a drug from their company and are having side-effects. Any drug, any side-effect, even a known one. If they don't report it within one business day, they can and likely will be fired.
>>
>>579157575
Idk what state you're out of but where I got certified there's no black x's. Also all firefighters where I'm from have to be at LEAST CPR training if not more, which includes checking vitals.
>>
>>579157742
This. A friend of mine is also a very honest mechanic but it frustrates him to know end because even when he's trying to be fair and give advice, people are still total retards about their cars.
>>
>>579157979

Dont worry dear, everyone laughs at nurses too.
>>
>>579157715
hell no, it really doesnt make a difference. We have an incredible assessment protocol and the people in worse condition will be treated first. Now, if we roll up and you're talking fine, smoking a cigarette and saying "my head hurts" you're going to be last in line, but you will be treated. In my service area, we have to call medical command (a doctor on call 24/7 ) before we allow someone to refuse medical treatment.
>>
>>579157634
If you mean software engineers, it's like 20,000

If you mean doing the same sort of work that I do, it's around 15. It's hard to say since Google tends to run projects like their own independent companies. My expertise is in manufacturing and factory test, but rather than have a dedicated team that handles all of their hardware, each hardware program (Chromecast, Chromebooks, Android, data centers, Glass, etc) hires their own. It's kind of stupid.
>>
>>579157827
I think last year my title on last years taxes was "manager". Every day of work is legally questionable.
>>
File: 1415053453449.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415053453449.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
IT fag here.
Whenever we write a program, our employer gives us a bonus if we leave an, how you say, back door in it?
Pretty fucked i know, but a 700 dollar bonus is nice hush money.
pic unrelated, i just love this pic.
>>
File: geologist.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
geologist.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>579157910
>>
>>579157910
"Lords lorde lorde.."
>>
>>579157981
nope
>>
>>579157850
Just say it was too cold or something. Most of the time the manager knows you're just trying to get free shit, and no one really gets in trouble save the "stop being such a dumbass in the future" spiel. Just be polite, and if it's another delivery driver throw em a buck or two. Again, just be polite, you're far more likely going to piss off the dude making or delivering your pizza as opposed to getting them in trouble.
>>
>>579157824
Also alot of the techs know just a little above jack shit and cause more problems then they fix. I can think of 4 or 5 techs(not supervisors) who knew their shit
>>
>>579154228
Chick Fil A worker here - if we fuck up your order even the slightest bit IE forget something, or even if you say you asked for something else and the cashier must have rang it up wrong we replace the new thing free. Plus once food crosses the counter we aren't allowed to resell it so chances are you can talk the guy into letting you keep it.
>>
>>579158368
I just meant you specifically, wondering if they would treat you guys better if you were seen as unique.
>>
File: 20140731_081240.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20140731_081240.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>579156993

Company is ID4Shoes. ID4Soles is the US branch of the company as far as I know and that's where the shirt happens.

We'll buy a pair of used Jordans for like $24 and sell for $130-200. I feel like shit because people are getting ripped off but I gotta work. If you tell me his name I'll keep an eye open for it and suck his order a little for you.

Pick related, a pair we have in the warehouse.
>>
>>579158143
LOL yeah, theres black x's or toe tags, whichever we can do first. And I've seen a firefighter come to a call, a working cardiac arrest, and turn around, walk out and say "yeah hes dead". we brought him back, made a full recovery. Yeah, they have CPR training. It's sitting in a filing cabinet, and probably will never be used unless ordered by an officer.
>>
>>579158223
Everyone is an honest mechanic until you get "Bill" who used to work for Ford and he knows everything, or you get some mouthy soccer mom who looked up her car on the google. If a genuine person comes in, they get a genuine mechanic.
>>
File: nnmmnmnm.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nnmmnmnm.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>579157910
Toppest of keks good sir
>>
I sell propane and propane accessories. We only fill the tank 3/4 of the way full.
>>
>>579158636
Yeah man, do t worry about pissing off cooks. Most of the time I'm making x number of items and if it's busy, I don't even consider your replacement item as anything special, it's just another thing to do on my list. Good cooks don't really think beyond the kitchen. I won't be sad if you dint like what I made.
>>
>>579157272
I interviewed there and got that impression
>>
>>579154228
Used to work for Comcast as a tech, then a field sup, now I'm a CSR but one of the higher up ones. There are ranks. I'll clear up some bs , then give you some tricks.
1. Comcast is currently hiring a shitload of people and doing a top-to-bottom reworking of training reps. Customer service& inter-company communication is 100% coming first now instead of sales & covering your own ass. So change is coming is all I'm saying.
2. If you want something serious, a supervisor won't be able to help you much more than the poor bastard that answered the phone can, with the new training, reps are being given more power to help you. A sup isn't who you want to speak to if they can't for whatever reason . ask to speak to someone in the corporate office.
3. If you want to lower your bill massively, threaten to switch to FIOS or your local internet provider.
4. 2015 internet speeds are gonna go IP cross-country and equipment costs are gonna go down. We already got the price points.
>>
>>579155723

faggot ur prolly fat as fuck with an ugly wife

And u dont even have a job
>>
Work at a factory that supplies processed foods. Hershey's mostly. I can tell you one thing about the chocolate. Nobody gives a shit. The niggers that work here are constantly spitting on the ground. The neanderthals think it is funny to fuck with the food too.
>>
>>579154228
Tech.
Our trade secret is to blindly encourage rich investors to want to develop Ideas we know are horrible. Then we lead them on to spend as much of their hard earned money on a crappy app, another real estate website, or the "next Social network".

We make sure to develop everything the customer asks for and hide behind our statement of work documents we signed with the customer any time it falls short of their expectations. In fact we're possibly even better at writing SOW's than we are delivering actual tech products. All we need is dumb investors too lazy to read over a 100 page document, or too inexperienced in software development to know what to ask for.

Its like wolf on wallstreet in tech. 130 a year, bearable 50h work weeks. And enough time to fap and flaunt our sleaziness on 4chan.
>>
Work jewelry at a pretty big retailer, I mark shit down all the time for people that are cool. If you're a faggot then, "Sorry, that coupon only applies for jewelry when you spend X amount." Then refer to small-unreadable text.
>>
>>579157575
I'm in california and fell through a glass table. Got up with a big piece of glass in my back. We couldnt get it to stop bleeding and call 911. I got EMTs they couldnt stop it either so they took me to the hospital. Lost a shit ton of blood. on the ride over the girl told me to keep pressure on it. i did know she had a towel on it so i when i put my hand over it was just my hand on the wound.. it was gross feeling the blood getting sticky between my fingers. but i took her like 5 minutes before she realized i was bleeding everywhere and not using the towel. i lived in case you were wondering.
>>
>>579159456
Niggers touched my chocolate?!?
>>
>>579156981
>Found
>On
>Road
>Dead
>>
work at a bank. Truth be told Customers fuck themselves more than the banks do. I wish i could say its the banks bending you over but really most people are inserting giant black cocks in their own asses.
>>
>>579159308
Know anything about Comcast taking over Time Warner? Employees going to lose their jobs? Any major changes?
>>
>>579158669
Ya ive seen this
>got a burnt sandwich
>returned, replaced
>another burnt one
>Gave the whole table free meals
>Never took the burnt ones
>ate those later
Nice service though, its nice when people fix mistakes
>>
>>579159625
niggers made your chocolate and dipped their fingers in it too
>>
File: Most_Intersting_Man.jpg (47KB, 550x690px) Image search: [Google]
Most_Intersting_Man.jpg
47KB, 550x690px
>>579157609
>>579158373
You my good sir, are the most interesting man in the room
>>
Home Depot in Canada. A cashier can knock up to 50 dollars off of an item (if it's reasonable to do so) without having to ask a manager, and if you are nice to them they will do it almost very time. No more than 50, but hell, that's pretty sweet.
>>
>>579156082

Cant believe how stupid you are - its called overhead... The boss needs to pay dumbasses like you $10 to clean oilpans and pay for lease of space and tools and shit...

And no mechanics do this blatantly and rip people off because they will get caught eventually... If you are a good mechanic why would jeopardize constant good income for a few $500 scores...
>>
>>579159617
sounds like a retarded fucking EMT, you should have gotten a paramedic on that call. Either way we arent allowed (via protocol) to remove impaled objects without medical command clearance. You're lucky you lived. All EMTs are nationally registered now so there is a national standard. She should have been packing that wound with gauze, and applying direct pressure the entire time.
>>
Veterinary - we totally guilt trip every pet owner into doing what we want with the animals. If we don't want to fuck with your dog's injuries, but could probably save it, we'll say "well it'd be very expensive, and really when it comes down to it you have to think about the quality of life he'd be having after."
but if we want to save it for whatever reason, we'll say "well you know we could just put him down, but it really just comes down to what you're willing to spend on the little guy. I know it'd be expensive to save him, but sometimes they're just like family and you just dont want to lose them you know?"
>>
Constructionfag here.
If youre really really desperate for money go look for those cement wire boxes in the sidewalk.
Depending on how close the nearest box is, you can easily walk away with 500-100ft of copper/wire.
Works best if on a less travelled road.
Look for a skinny control box, break the lock with whatever method you want, turn the power off so no lights work, cut all the wires going into the pipes at the bottom.
Then go to an electrical box in the ground, tie a rope on the end in the box and start driving.
With your car you can end up pulling out like 400-700 bucks or more.

Careful though cause if you dont turn the power off you can die.
Also dont get caught.
>>
>>579159308
Internet speeds are gonna go up*
Oh and one more thing, ALL customer service reps can credit your account up to $60 by themselves. If they say anything else, like "I need to transfer you to get you that credit" or something. They're lying, call them on it and state you know they can do it with that exact $60 figure. Then get their name, supervisor, & where theyre from and refuse to be transferred, and ask to speak to corporate office.
If they say that, they're being a nigger and trying to fuck up someone else's numbers so they don't have to have it on their report, supervisors are actively trying to get people that do this fired so they can get them fired & replaced with non-niggers. You'll also recieve a better credit with the corporate office.
>>
>>579154843
protip: Dont work at wal-mart, shit-tier employers
>>
File: 1376349089808.jpg (16KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1376349089808.jpg
16KB, 224x216px
>>579159617
>i lived in case you were wondering.
>>
>>579157272

>Work for billion dollar company
>mad cuz he has to do actual work
>>
>>579160081
Yeah replacing oil filters, oil, brake pads etc for a car that needs a new tire are overhead. Idiot. Also, I don't do that now, I was told to do it by my old boss when I first got the job.
>>
>>579158223
Tell him he's not the only one.
>>
>>579159789
you can even say bullshit like your fries were soggy and not crispy it happens sometimes. also i dont think a lot of people know if you see an employee in the dining room you can ask them to throw away your tray when finished or bring you a free refill
>>
>>579156919
literally just did SmartServe and this is so not true, this is no stated anywhere, it takes one hour for a standard sized alcoholic drink to be properly processed through your system
>>
>>579156738
>>579157326
>>579157575

LOL so much bullshit ITT tonight... Nothing of what that guy said is true, bout firefighters or paramedics

EMS and firefighters 1st aid/cpr is on par

EMS is a glorified nurse taxi
>>
>>579155958
I'm sure they'll miss a deadbeat fuck like yourself. Thanks for taking the hard stand after the hard cock. Peace.
>>
>>579160162
>walk away with 500-100ft
>with 500-100ft
>500-100
>walk away
>tie a rope to the end of the box and start driving
>walk away
>driving
nigga
>>
Also, for anyone reading my posts, if you ever have to go by ambulance, and one of those people mess up and cause a minor problem, please don't complain to his or her employer. Not defending, just saying that we deal with a lot of nasty shit and a lot of stuff gets to our heads. We try our best to help. Also, don't piss off the paramedic that comes to help you. They ultimately decide if you get an 18 gauge needle or a 14 gauge needle. And in case you're wondering, the 14 hurts like a cunt.
>>
>>579160113
While I believe you, it seems like this would vary from vet to vet.
>>
>>579159731
Yes I do. Corporate is working under the assumption it's going to go through, which should tell you something. And no, TW employees are not going to lose their jobs and will most likely get new, renovated offices, and all the perks of working for CC. If any do get fired it's their fault or had terrible cust. service skills to begin with.
>>
>>579160973
worked at 2 of them in high school, and another 3 throughout college, all the same. Yes, probably varies, but extremely common.
>>
>>579157824

Gratz on banging a bunch of women on welfare in subsidized housing buddy

Gratz on ur shithole of a life and ur aids
>>
Systems Administration/Engineering.

It's actually Applied Laziness.
>>
Insurance
We actually aren't encouraged to try and cheat you out of your money, most people just don't understand liability or what they're paying for. We can actually lose our jobs if we short you.
>>
Fine dining waiterfag reporting in. Learning the fine art of complaining and you'll never pay for 100% of your meals ever again. The rules are as follows..
#1, don't be a jerk. your server and manager actually want you to have a good experience.
#2, the problem is the food not the service. the cooks and chefs do take their jobs very seriously, but if you're pushing out hundreds of entree everynight it's a guaranteed thing that there will be some fuckups... a server taking care of 10-20 guests in a given night is bound to get heat and go home and lick their wounds with chemistry of some form. Not good for our 'industry'
#3, This happened just the last time we were here, Sheesh!
#4, If you choose to follow this advise, then tip your fucking server accordingly... we have cooks that fuck up bad on the regular. I feel bad for those ones don't get it... but their pay is never reduced when something is fucked. Why should I make less money when you just want a free meal... paying 15-20% is way better than paying 115-120%.
5, this doesn't work at anything owned by Landry's. the upper management is so crooked so don't even try, mmmmk?
>>
>>579159649
That's why I drive a Chevy. Lincoln is made in the same plant so watch out for that.
>>
>>579160835
I'm guessing you know so much about this becsuse you work 60 hours a week on an ambulance right? I mean thats what I work, for an EMS agency that covers an entire county. But I'm just spewing bullshit, right? bitch get off your high horse of false knowledge
>>
>>579160479
>can't tell if serious
>>
>>579161131
someone's mad their bitch got caught cheating with the maintenance guy
>>
>>579160760
ya the ones where i live always have two people on the floor, and its fairly small so someone will come ask every 10 mins or so, plus only chicken place without niggers so thats the biggest plus of them all
>>
Library archivist. We use GIMP (among other tools.)
My department is cool with its people eating their lunch in the same room as century+ old materials we work with. Though we do restrict food around some of our equipment that cost tens of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>579161408
you sounds like an extremely underwhelming character
>>
anyone got a cool job in salt lake city? let me know
>>
>>579161131
I don't work in section 8 shitholes but nice try. And i must have Aids if I'm having me sex than you. So everyone else in this thread must be in danger too
>>
Work for Hilton Worldwide (Waldorf Astoria brand) in the IT field.
>Apply to Hilton (any Hilton)
>During application, ask for any pay amount
>Will get a rejection letter no matter if you are
>qualified or not

They use a third party software to weed out people, but if you ask for any cash amount you will never get the job. New policy only 2 months old.
>>
>>579161694
More*
>>
>>579160703

No u knob gobbling filth gremlin $10 hour minimum wage minion - overhead is paying a greasepan like u $10 to stand around believe the bosses bullshit

Overhead is rent/water/heat/energy

People pay to get their brakes changed and brake pads changed how in the fuck is that overhead?
>>
>>579154392

Everyone knows that, though.
>>
>>579161197
my 10 year old chevy truck is rock solid, and i have driven that thing fuckin HARD
>>
>>579161407
the one i work for is in the top 25 busiest in the nation. we're a 5.5million dollar profit/year store. also the cost of production of your meal is 25% of what you pay. so as you can see we could give a shit less about replacing your meal most times. even complain it wasnt hot
>>
>>579161179
oh, and if you insist on eating the wjole goddamn thing have some reason lined up of why you dont have time to get it fixed.... going to show, babysitter, blah blah.... "I just ate because I'm starving and don't have time for it to be remade. This also helps with the groupthink on our side of, "we can just buy them dessert and everything will be fine" Youre not at TCBY... dessert isn't why you came.

Oh and another secret... we don't spit in food and shit like that.. we just drink... ALOT
>>
>>579161776
...wat
>>
>>579162150
Which one if you dont mind me asking?
>>
File: 1392040772177.jpg (5KB, 303x276px) Image search: [Google]
1392040772177.jpg
5KB, 303x276px
>>579160837

You mad? Let me ask you again, are you fucking mad or what? What's your problem anyway, are you CEO of Dominos or something, little nigga?
>>
>>579161207

U are just spouting bullshit, the one bro up there already said he almost died cuz his taxi nurse couldnt hold fuckin gauze on his mortal wound

EMS is taxi nurse who valet you to the real doctors

EMS amd firefighters almost the same except more lesbians in EMS obv firefighter tougher
>>
>>579154228
I make fantasy dildos.
Not fucking animal ones though, fuck that shit.
Shit is way easier to do than any of the "major" companies want to admit. They always way how expensive it is and how hard it is, but even though it is pretty expensive, if you have a half way decent job basically anybody can be a dildo maker/seller.
>>
>>579161854
Bitch came in with a flat tire, it was shreaded by an ex. I changed the wheel and when I told the boss to call her he came out and told me to put new break pads on. Listen to me you fucking pathetic gimp.

Also, $10 an hour? are you fucking high, I walk away with 45k a year.
>>
>>579162401
cfarestaurant,com/tomhill replace the comma obvi
and if anyone was wondering the CFA in chicago is the busiest in the nation they do 60k business in a day is what the corporate/general manager told us
>>
Publix Manager.
There's a major lawsuit in the works against corporate demanding payment for all the extra hours we work a week that are not paid in our salaries. The suit is quietly talked about in corporate meetings and more people are signing on by the day. Give it 3 years, and the company will be fucked.
>>
>>579162672
wait, did she have to pay for the new pads? What if she just said, fuck that not what I asked for
>>
>>579160884
Meant 1000ft.
Also you ever try pulling 4-6 lines of 14-12 gauge wire thats 500-1000ft long?
Its heavy, the conduit is usually full of water, and if youre stealing wire you wanna gtfo asap before the cops roll up.
Tie the rope to the wire and to your bumper and go, then when youre clear shove it into your trunk and dip.
>>
> Oh and another secret... we don't spit in food and shit like that.. we just drink... ALOT

I worked in restaurant kitchens all through high school and university, and this is true. Spitting or doing other shit like that to people's food is extremely rare. But, like anon says, much booze is consumed during a shift.
>>
>>579161350

Nah my "bitch" would never fuck a low life like a superintendent of an apartment building

Its jus hilarious hes tryna brag banging lowlife whores on welfare while he walks around pickin up other peoples garbage
>>
UPS - we steal your drugs.
>>
>>579162875
hahahahah
>>
>>579162875
Aw shit nigga, sorry about the unpaid overtime bullshit but please tell me that whomever makes the cakes opens up a bakery or something. That shit is the fucking best.
>>
>>579161995
Chevy makes some of the best cars/trucks, period.
>>
>>579158375
>an back door
if you cant use a keyboard to write no fucking way you do anything more complex with one.
>>
>>579162639
You wanna explain to me how to make a dildo? I don't want to have one sent to my house
>>
The German head office rolled out a new computer system/programme and it fuckign sucks. My country wa sa guinea pig and now its being rolled out around the world and everyone is having massive trouble.
The boss in my country got laid off because of some bullshit. The German heads are having to come and sort shit out.
It's like a mass takeover now to fix things. The Germans want efficiency and to get rid of any bad eggs.
>>
Infantryman here.

I am one of the very few Marines in my battalion that are fit enough to fight. These fuckers are fat and disgusting, and we should genuinely be concerned about ISIS.
>>
>>579162919
Yep. He used to come out with shit like "They were dangerously low. Your car was a death trap. We'd get in trouble with the law if we didn't fix it and you were in an accident" etc. He was a grade A cunt. Got out of there the second I got an offer from another garage.
>>
>>579156368
Thank you for having a conscious
>>
File: disgustforfools.jpg (30KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
disgustforfools.jpg
30KB, 524x336px
Bartender here, worked at a few places. All of them more on the upscale side (no Shooters-tier Friday night senseless drinking and shots, just vintage cocktails and respectably classy atmosphere).

If the Managers on Duty or, god forbid, your General Managers/Owners are stingy little puckered up anuses about keeping tabs on what and how much is used for what and always trying to jew their way out of a little extra effort, they will be measuring ALL the drinks with either very few or, worst of all, a single huge measuring tube, only rinsing and shaking with water after finishing with one item and moving on to the next. This shit grinds my fucking gears. It fucks with the purity and texture of the drink. I keep voicing my disgust at this practice, but they don't really understand and/or care.

At a lot of bars, your drinks are going to be very minorly diluted/mixed with a lot of other shit, just not at all noticeably. It's not going to overpower the aroma of your Hendrick's Gin&Tonic, but I know, and it disgusts me.

I found out myself only after I started sticking around after work hours to see if everything was OK with all the stuff I had to work with after discovering my Galliano was clouded and all fucked up.
>>
>>579163359
>and we should genuinely be concerned about ISIS.

elaborate why. have you been shown actual evidence to support them as a major global threat?
>>
>>579154228
"he comes in your sleep, like a wet dream!"
>>
>>579163373
>>579163525
I'd also be interested in hearing about this
>>
>>579163359
>These fuckers are fat and disgusting,

Are you American then?
>>
>>579156919
In Illinois, it's no more than 1 at a time, unless it's a beer and a shot together for boilermakers/irish car bombs.
>>
>>579163359
I can't say this surprises me. Personal pride aside, is there a reason to stay in shape? Do you get rewarded for staying awesome, or are you getting paid the same amount as the shitty guys?
>>
>>579163345
Here, http://www.instructables.com/id/Two-Part-Silicone-Casting/ just need to find whatever silicone formula the pros use and you can now shove as many fake dicks up your ass as you want.
>>
>>579157979
you get the non coveted lame cunt award
>>
>>579162639
Those bastards
>>
>>579154708
Are you kidding? 11.50 per ticket and they don't make profit?
>>
File: 4yPGUJY.png (18KB, 906x299px) Image search: [Google]
4yPGUJY.png
18KB, 906x299px
>>
>>579159118
Underbaked post
>>
>>579158636
wouldnt you have to return the old pizza though?

Like my mate oridered a burger from McDonalds and they ave him the wrong one. he decided to be a smart ass and ate the whole thing then told them it was the wrong one but the manager said since he ate it they cant do anything about it.
>>
>>579164174
its pretty common knowledge theaters make most of their money off concessions.
>>
>>579164319
Haha I love it.
>>
File: 1392407215914.jpg (254KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1392407215914.jpg
254KB, 1920x1200px
>>579160113
That's a pretty dick move.
>>
>>579163492
Horseshit. Bartender here, what the fuck do you mean by "single huge measuring tube?" A jigger? Also, it's rare that you're going to get booze that's been tampered with, people, not "at a lot of bars."
>>
>>579164319
you havent lost power in 14 years? no fuckin way. i call bullshit. even if you didnt turn it off theres storms and outages and other shit
>>
>>579164174
Some weekends they can get close to turning a profit on ticket sales, but it's rare. That's why the food is insanely expensive. It's the only way they can keep the lights on.
>>
>>579164621
I think he's complaining about the alcohol being impure because they use 1 measuring instrument to pour an exact amount just to be jew about it instead of eyeing an empty glass
>>
>>579164753

I booted up a lab router at home earlier, checked uptime and it was 55 mins, then I set the clock forward 5 years and the uptime was still 55 minutes, this is legit.
Probably plugged into a decent UPS.
>>
File: IMHT910.jpg (172KB, 626x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMHT910.jpg
172KB, 626x637px
I'm a hairstylist for Toni&guy international, there isn't really many secrets policies or stuff that would be interesting, but mostly things from my own experience that i guess would alarm some people.

We attract all sorts of odd balls and personalities in this hair/fashion industry, example being was when i was starting out as an apprentice there was this guy who was a year younger than me who wanted to be a stylist too, as apprentices we get all the shitty jobs like washing the clients hair and stuff like that, this guy would have a little container about 100ml that he'd bring into work filled with his cum, he'd use this to mix in with the intensive hair treatments we give clients and massage his cum on the clients head during the intensive treatments, because it's mixed, it doesn't smell like cum and he'd have his eyes rolled back while doing this and no one would notice except me ofc.

also the head of Toni&guy salons in my country, the guy who's the business manager of the salons in my country alone not all the other international locations, he is a royal creep, hits on the young apprentices in the flagship store(which is attached the hq) frequents kink clubs and all that sort of shit, and he's married too, it's sickening.

pic related, one of my recent updos
>>
>>579164916
But still 14 years on is fucking impressive. What about maint. And wear and tear.
>>
>>579155919
The people who go to walmart regularly are horrible.

>>579155723
I don't doubt it.
If there's any time anything could go wrong with that or in any field (like the automotive industry), they'll try to hide it than to report it and fix it. All it comes down is if it makes the company look bad.
>>
>>579164916
but nature...thats gotta be extraordinary luck. where is this computer loacted? some neckbeards room an office building what?
>>
>>579165151

Cisco routers are built like a brick shit house. They are designed for enterprises that cannot afford ANY down time.
>>
>>579161179
>Why should I make less money when you just want a free meal...
Look here nigger, it's not my job to pay you, you don't like it? Fucking quit.
>>
>>579164478
seems very much plausible to me... snuck into many features really easily.... and how often does a movie make enough to cover it's costs... oh sure the dark knights and Titanics make astronomical numbers, but i wouldn't be surprised if less than half make their budget.
>>
>>579165293
What about upgraded technology? Or did they not even bother since it still runs?
>>
>>579164319
how have you not burned down whatever building that thing is in? my fucking computer puts my whole room at 90 or so being idle for a day.
>>
>>579164914
There are pour spouts with ball bearings that pour precise amounts, or you can use a jigger (had a job that required it for all booze drinks). Most bartenders that give half a shit will keep that thing rinsed out and will wash it periodically.
>>
>>579165391
i heard the dark knight rises made a killing in theaters
>>
>>579165105
What the fuck am I reading...
>>
>>579162875
I worked 97 hours last week, but only got paid 50. Think of every manager getting bullshitted like this for several years. And the suit demands we get paid in full for all the time we've worked.
>>
>>579163435
>having a conscious

hahah lrn2english
>>
Fry's Electronics here. Don't ever go buy their "bundle prices" or what you see in store. Chances are they purposely do not mark down things on sale so they can force you to buy an Extended service contract. Check the price in store with the one online because they will tell you you have to buy the service contract and thats a straight up lie.
>>
>>579165403

Probably no need for an upgrade, the network segment it was operating probably never upgraded from 10/100 to gigabit.

>>579165418

2500 series routers only use like 40W. They're kept in temp managed cabinets with dedicated air cons.
I run 4 routers, 4 switches and a server at home and it is noticeably warmer when they are all on.
>>
>>579165563
Hahahaha, nice work anon. will screencap
>>
>>579165391
Basically, if you buy a ticket during the first week of a movie, the theatre you are in only gets to keep about 20% of that sale. The rest goes to the studio that they leased the print from. These numbers get better, for example in week 5 your local theatre might get to keep 80% of the ticket cash you spent! but in the fifth week! the theatre is going to be pretty empty.
>>
>>579165105
Im so glad i buzzcut
>>
SAT tutor. If you suck at the SAT, you are not that smart. I've never had a truly intelligent student who couldn't get top 5 percentile.
>>
>>579165774
That's incredible. To have a piece if equipment run that long uninterrupted is something not too common. Even heaven is speechless.
>>
>>579165105
I got kinda hard reading that. Also that up do is messy as fuck 4/10 would demand to talk to manager.
>>
>>579165994
post if serious
>>
File: CAM00116.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00116.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
I install solar panels. Basically they run in a string or circuit of about 5-10 panels down to an inverter which makes the charge usable and monitors output and other shit. If one of he panels is fucked we have to identify which one it is. Upon doing that we can either fix it or just bypass the panel to the next one, completing the circuit and generating electricity (though around 40v less) down to the inverter. My team always try to fix the panels on the roof (dangerous, but doable 60% of the time), and if not take it down and send it to the manufacturer, but most don't give a fuck. About 80% of solar panel installations you see on roofs have at least one panel that is just for show because solar techs are lazy.
Bonus if your solar stops producing fully their is probably a family of fried squirrel on your roof. Pic related: squirrel damage.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 768x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 768x519px
>>579166081
To further fuck over your local theatre, some big films demand 100% of tickets sold on an opening weekend (Star Wars, Etc) which blows because these events demand extra staff, but the theatre gets NO ticket money that weekend
>>
>>579166593
How the fuck do you get that job, would love to do that.
>>
>>579166291
I doubt this, I did fairly well but the people that did the same studied their ass off for months, it wasn't intelligence it was practice for a test we knew was coming.
>>
Annnnnnd heres another one from the restaurants.A happy one even. If you are in general feeling lonely... get a job in a restaurant. even part time. Chances are you can have new comrads that will buy you drinks well before your training is over cause we know damn well how much training sucks. The comorodity (sp? i am trashed) is strong with us servers.. the talking behind the back even stronger
>>
publicly listed exploration company here.

We raise money from our shareholders by diluting our current shares. Then we blow that money on expensive lunches, parties and other hoo haa.

We use a non-public company as a "Service Provider" and get away with shit, it is truly incredible.

We do this with 3 public companies.
>>
Credit manager at rent a center here

Dont pay your bill and ignor us for 90 days and the account gets written off. It never goes to court and never hits your credit. Its easy as fuck to steal from rent a center
>>
>>579167508
I'm a server as well.. I know how real the drinking is ;)
>>
>>579154392
That's bullshit! You should run the Jew-els
>>
File: IMHT930.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMHT930.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>579166086
pleb
>>579166394
i-it's supposed to be loose and messy :(
>>
>>579160186
>mfw people always say 'we are going to call corprate on you guys at work'

Starbucks fag here.

Don't buy the fucking starbucks wanna be keurig shit, they've broke down quite a bit last year.

Also our sandwiches are absurdly expensive, a fucking chicken sandwhich costs Sbux less than two bucks but we sell it for at least $5.50

>>579160967
>mfw my friend told me some paramedics kept IVs of i forgot what ready for instant hangover remedies
>>
>>579168341
Saline solution, I think. Just gotta rehydrate, and an IV is the best way! I've heard this too.
>>
>>579167097
He didn't say doing well meant you were you intelligent. He said doing badly meant you were unintelligent.
Totally possible to be unintelligent and study your ass off and do well, but someone intelligent will never do bad even if they don't study.
>>
>>579161776
So should i ask for more or what?
>>
IT in a large corporation. I found a mechanical hard-drive in the trash bin. Curious, I took it out and found it to be working and not protected, and it contained high-res scans of dozens of employees drivers licenses and social security cards.
>>
>>579163492
Jesus dude. I do the same thing. very high end craft bartending. I have never heard of that. That would piss me off to no end.
>>
>>579162821
Holy fuck, 60K a day? jesus
>>
>>579168996
yeah we have 4 hennies (fryers for chicken) he said they have 4 for the spicy chicken sandwiches alone. we literally only cook 5 spicy sandwiches at a time at my store but the chicken rack/basket things will hold 25-30
>>
File: CAM00060.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00060.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>579166913
Weird story; I was a crane rigger on a commercial job (about 3500 panels going up to the top of a strip mall) and after working their two days the owner asked me to come work for him. Not a bad gig. I made 32/hr starting, but I typically only get sent on "high risk" installs and service calls because my partner and I are the big swinging dicks of the company. I don't work for them, but Roof Diagnostics recently got bought out by NRG home solar and are pretty much bottlenecked and need installers. Try them. Great job if your ok with heights and can crimp wires together.

Pic related; dicking around on a service cal
>>
>>579159118
Fucking assholes I KNEW IT!! Hahahaha
>>
>>579159903
Fucking NOOOO!!! Anything but niggers!
>>
>>579168269
Too much hair makes my heat too hot under my hardhat :(
>>
>>579168880
Sauce? Or fak
>>
>Work as salesman in shoe store for the holidays
>Prices all go up for 'Christmas specials'

Get your shit in Novemeber
>>
>>579169297
You guys in Cali?
This is tempting, constructionfag here, used to set up intersections and the conduits and some wiring
>>
Circle K worker here. The company is a huge violator of overtime laws, unpaid hours, and workers rights. I work an extra twenty to thirty hours a week which is paid at normal rate via a fake employee identity. You can and will be fired if you refuse to come in when called on a day off. I have been and seen others physically abused by management and when It's reported security footage "mysteriously" vanishes. Don't work there.
>>
>>579165709
Thanks

>>579169297
Say if I have no training or experience in that, just retail/customer service, is there anything I should do to learn to get that job?

I hear solar is booming.
>>
>>579154228

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>579163204
enjoy your cracks in the frame ;)
>>
I work at a James Beard award winning restaurant. I am one of the bartenders and I am a badass. If you find yourself ordering a drink at my bar you can expect to pay between 10 and 20 dollars per cocktail. This is the thing though. I'm also a pervert.
One time a coworker's horrible girlfriend came in to the restaurant sat at my bar and was just this demanding high maintenance bitch. She was also beautiful. I excused myself from the bar and went into the bathroom where I proceeded to milk precum out of my cock and finger my asshole. I then left the bathroom grabbed a cocktail glass and rubbed my hand all over the rim of it. As I watched her drink her cocktail I was as hard as a railroad spike.
Since that day the concept of feeding beautiful women my semen at my bar has become a pretty serious fetish and I keep a small squeeze bottle of my semen mixed with a little water hidden behind the counter to sneak in to special drinks.
>>
>>579157824
I too, am apartment maintenence. I steal your drugs because what the fuck are you gonna do, call the landlord and bitch about your stolen illegal goods.
>>
>>579170959

No, but I'll put my glock in your mouth and make a brain slushie.
>>
>>579170795
This made me kek.
>>
Wanted to ask if first responders carry narcane for opiate overdoses. Brother is an er doc and says he has saved people from an overdose and they have turned around and bitched at him for ruining the high. I'm a heavy opiate user and if this is true, and if narcane is generally non toxic, why don't they sell that shit in vending machines? Can any medfag speak to this?
>>
>>579171113
jessie pls
>>
>>579170381
Were in Jersey but NRG has a California office. I'd hit them up.
>>579170524
Learn the basics of electricity(AC vs. DC, how electrical currents work as a circuit, basic), basic OSHA safety shit, how to use a volt meter and studs finder (easy), basic knowledge of power tools, some rope/know knowledge. The applied solar stuff is pretty simple as far as install goes. Service techs have to know more but you'll learn as you go.
>>
>>579159543

What sector exactly? This sounds fantastic.
>>
>>579171629
Thank you man.
>>
File: CAM00031.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00031.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>579170524
Oh and conduit bending/coupling/fitting prettty important. Forgot about that. It's just bending pipe but their is math involved. I check my reference book before every run I do. Not hard.
View from a job we did in Atlantic city. Pretty high up condos, jumped off into the water at the end of the job. Fun as hell.
>>
>>579160113

Yeah that shit is obvious. I had a vet try to pull that shit about getting my dog neutered.

You fucking losers aren't doctors. Remember that. You're a step above puppy sitters. Kill yourself you worthless scumsack.
>>
>>579171858
No worries. Good luck anon!
>>
>>579156280
Oil is natural. It comes from the earth. Stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>579172195
>tfw jerseyfag

So what certifications do you need? Only jobs I had were flipping bagels and not much else.
>>
>>579156981
>Bunch of niggers building them.

For 80 dollars an hour. No wonder all the non-military industrial jobs are being moved overseas. Thank you unions.
>>
File: 1409277404667.jpg (31KB, 620x632px) Image search: [Google]
1409277404667.jpg
31KB, 620x632px
>>579163525

Not that guy, but where have you been?

>taking over huge swaths of land in Syria and IRAQ
>the latter of which America spent thousands of lives, billions of dollars, and over a decade worth of time and energy trying to take
>beheading Americans and Britons, posting the film online
>openly state that they hate the West and want them under their sandal-covered heel

Basically if ISIL or whatever succeeds, then the whole US-led Iraq War didn't mean jack shit except a massive waste of all the resources listed in the second bullet point.

All this handwringing about "omggg, the people are tired of war, no boots on the ground u guys!" misses the fucking point big time, and honestly it's really emblematic of the modern America's half-assed attitude towards everything.

How don't Americans know that pulling out of a war is the same as losing? Getting tired of fighting, packing up your shit, leaving a shitty local government and militia in charge of a massive power vacuum, allowing people who were as bad or worse than the guys you fought in the first place (!) to wrest territory and control from the American-approved government... That means losing. You wrecked lives all over the planet, spent shitloads of money and went into record debt, allowed your government unprecedented new rights in the name of "security", all for fucking NOTHING because you got squeamish and/or lazy half way through and gave up. What was it all for, then?

Would it kill America to follow through on a bravado-fueled objective for once since WWII? It really is Vietnam all over again, fucking hell.
>>
>not A Nightmare on Bedsheet
>or A Nightmare on Castro Street
>>
laureate international universities, i just hate my company
secret:
user: baninst1
pass: devel001
just for the developer environment data base, that's the only access that they've provided me
>>
>>579159118
It's sold by weight faggot. I admit I did laughedat the sick reference my autistic friend.
>>
>>579173193
>not a nightmare about skeet
>>
>>579159903
just the back side
>>
Strategy manager here. The three things that my job consists of is telling you where you lose money, why, and how you fix it. Essentially, if you have enough sense to figure it out on your own, you really don't need to pay me 25 an hour to help you fix your failing business.
>>
>>579157756
this was on the news...
>>
>>579163492
This chick I know works in a bar. She finds money lying around all the time and uses the money for me to get free Budweiser's. She's been working there for a month and has found about $500 in cash and another $500 in phones and jewelry and other stuff. To be honest it makes me wanna be a bartender but I'm too much of an alcoholic dumbass that I know I would get fired for getting shotfaced and doing something retarded.
>>
File: CostcoLogo.gif (189KB, 2100x600px) Image search: [Google]
CostcoLogo.gif
189KB, 2100x600px
Everyone is lazy
>>
Pro wrestling. Getting yourself over is a stupid joke they tell you so you can raise interest in the top guys. If you ever "get yourself over" and you're not what they want as a top guy they bury you until the fans forget about you.
>>
>>579162875
Just curios why that bitch who owns publix donated a half mil to no on 2 campaign. Any ideas as to why?
>>
>>579173108
maybe instead of killing them we are planning to re-educate them or start peace talks ;)
>>
>>579165326
>it's not my job to pay you

What is it with you guys and tipping? Go back to Mcdonalds where you belong nigger.
>>
>>579163767
What if its your shout?
Where I am its no more than 2 after a certain time, generally about 9pm, plastics after about 9/10, and a lot of places are not allowed to do shots any more. To many drunk cunts fighting
>>
>>579171286
Cops on Long Island carry it now. And I think you can get them if you or a relative is an addict.
Its an epidemic here so narcane is essential.
I also used it on my friend when he was overdosing. He got pissed off and called me and my friend pieces of shit.
Heroin addicts are fags man.
>>
>>579162495
x40 keks
>>
>>579173108

Are you seriously thinking that ISIS is a threat? Because they can shanghai a couple of reporters who are on the front lines? Nigga, the cartels probably have killed more Americans then these goatfucking terrorists. They have absolutely no reach beyond an already heavily weakened Syria and a practically non existent Iraq and you can expect recruitment to drop when their bright eyed recruits start realizing the caliphate is a pipe dream. Hell Iraq managed to drive them from a major refinery already, If Iraq manages to fight you off an actually strategic front (absolutely no one can even justify the amount of manpower and capital being spent in Kobane) then it's already the beginning of the end.

They own vasts tracts of sand and marginal land. Iraq was admittedly a clusterfuck and an embarrassment but throwing more lives at it because 'lol or da turrests win' is absolutely retarded.

This isn't Vietnam you retarded fuck, the objectives aren't the same , the people aren't the same and the way the enemy fights isn't the same. Both use guerrilla tactics but Vietnam had a centralized power as a sugar daddy providing cash, not a bunch of armchair jihadists throwing cash at the problem. This means that threats could com from anywhere in the globe. You think you can just storm the ISIS capital and win? Nigga you must be delusional.

Pulling out isn't losing but failing to meet most objectives is. The area is too unstable for any country worth a damn and was a mistake to think that there wouldn't be sharks swimming after the despots were taken out. The Middle East is a pile of hist that no amount of pretty nation building can fix currently, especially if you realize that there are more rival factions in a single country then there are countries in the world.
>>
>>579174445

I sincerely hope that is a joke, how do you plan on brainwashing people who have made it their life's goal to destroy you? Just make 'em fat and stupid and lazy like the people back home? And why the fuck would you ever give them any sense of legitimacy by holding 'talks' with them?
>>
>>579163141
i used to work in the publix bakery. those cakes come from our warehouse. if the company goes under (which i highly doubt) they'll just sell the recipe to another company. almost everything on the bakery floor comes pre-frozen, although that isn't really a secret to most. mainly only the breads and custom orders are actually mixed and baked in shop. we can bake cakes if we don't have the one we need for an order, although usually the easiest course of action is to simply drive to the publix around the corner and borrow on of theirs.
>>
IT here
For the company I work for, the actual protocol is to turn it off and back on before we try anything else. Some of my coworkers couldn't name half of the parts in a computer and I barely know how to use command prompt.
Basically, IT is all about faking it.
>>
>>579164753

I live in Europe (am 25) and have only witnessed 2 blackouts in my entire life, and none of these were more than an hour long.

So that is totally possible.
>>
worked at small school
spotting an abused kid is easy as fuck (sexual, physical and even verbal abuse).
We must call the police asap and never mention anything again.
If you call the parents before calling the police you can be labeled as accomplice since you alerted the parents accidentally about the police.
If you call the parents after you call the police you can be considered accomplice as well because you are obstructing the police investigations.
And police usually don't care about anything that isn't sexual abuse so you can keep using your kids as punching bag as long as you are carefull to not kill them.
>>
>>579161854
>>579161854
>>579161854
>>579161854
LOLd. You sir are funny and made my night
>knob gobbling filth gremlin $10 an hour minimum wage minion
>>
Aircraft mechanic.
If a plane comes in for an annual inspection, there are some things we just won't check as thoroughly as required.
Stuff like...when you unbolt the two wheel halves to change out a tire, according to the FAA you have to either use new bolts or have the old ones eddy current inspected.
nope.jpg they're fucking fine.

Hard to reach areas often have a collection of tools and hardware that nobody can get to without drilling 400 rivets and removing the belly.
This is why you're taught in A&P schools to not engrave tools with your name or initials.

Lots of aircraft are flying with inevitably disastrous conditions, but since the failure mode of said condition is well researched, the FAA often allows them to continue flying until a certain red flag is reached.
Stuff like the wing spar getting cracks which could result in a wing snapping off, but since the crack forms and propagates very slowly, they will allow it to exist until it reaches a certain point or length at which time the spar needs to be replaced.
Others are life limited, meaning you can fly the plane for 10,000hrs until you have to replace the spar.
Every one of those aircraft will have a crack in the same spot.
Thanks to the bureaucracy of the FAA, a permanent solution to the problem takes so long to approve and costs so much money in testing that it's not profitable enough to justify marketing them.
>>
>>579168025
>>
>>579159698
I work at US bank and I can vouch for this. We are fucking trying to help you. Take our calls.
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.