[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to love James but if I saw him today I'd honestly

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 44

File: 1415674627660.jpg (21KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1415674627660.jpg
21KB, 300x263px
I used to love James but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer.

He hates being the nerd but that's all he's got and he has to keep playing the character to maintain a living. His movie, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real film maker, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has a broken baby, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding.

I think he'd kill himself if not for the baby, but with his wife's reputation I doubt it's even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.
>>
>tfw my name is james
>tfw my ex gf looks a lot like her

Yeah he needs to be put out of his misery. Only dense wooden bullet could kill that bitch.
>>
>>579023698
>but that's all he's got
He's made far more non-nerd videos, far more often too. The nerd thing is pretty much a side thing that he does to get money from GT back then, since like 2008 he's getting money from Spike for his non-nerd shit and boy does he do a lot, each October for example he does a video per day reviewing a horror movie, compare that to the AVGN videos which are like once every couple of months now.
>>
Ive heard this more than once but don't know any specifics. Is there a story behind this?
>>
Is james really a cuckold guys?
>>
>>579023698
whats his movie about?
>>
>>579024738
Ive heard this was the case more than once but haven't seen any proof. I checked ED and there wasn't anything.
>>
>>579023698
There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the cleverest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again paste your little copypasta

and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just click post. Oh we all know the post, the uh epic "UR A

NEET LOL" post isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, crying so hard that you didn't come up with it as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh

that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a

grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting angrily about a capefun movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then

you became a NEET. A pathetic anti-Bane fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because

all you say is “THERE HE IS. THERE HE IS”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man crying in the dark by himseIf as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>579024235
Quite honestly, you have to be a fanboy to give a shit about anything he does besides the nerd videos, which by the way are not good anymore. Monster Madness is alright, Board James is pretty boring, his movie was absolutely awful. His james and mike mondays or whatever it is called is proof of his desperation, all youtube celebrities hungry for money/subscribers always pull the gaming channel card, which he only did because Pewdiepie is making way more money that he has ever done with that.
>>
>>579025094
wat
>>
I miss the days when it was just James in his old basement playing video games, it really felt like it was just a dude having a laugh, now he's a millionaire with fucking trendy sideburns and Mike is sitting next to him with that irritating voice, getting paid to just laugh, that's his fucking job, he gets paid more than you to just sit next to James, and there's pointless special effects all over the place and he's going bald and he uses fucking shallow depth of field lenses like he's making some arty masterpiece.
>>
His wife fucked up his movie by insisting that the black guy be his best friend, because she's a rabid SJW, and she hates his fanbase. She called his fanbase a "caucasian sausage party" and basically said she would change that if she could.
She also insisted on the interracial kiss at the end of the movie, which came out of fucking nowhere.

James' movie was always going to be horrible, but his wife shit all over it with her fucking SJW agenda.
>>
>>579025430
yeah me too. Everyone evolves though and he is no exception. Whether we like or dislike what he does next is simply up to us. It would be sad if the only thing people remember him for is the nerd persona.
>>
>>579025696
SJW?
>>
>>579025193
the only thing that's mildly sad is that some weeks back "game theory" did a video on him if there was something wrong with him or not.

Rubbish clickbait by somebody that once took psych 101. Tries to pin anger disorders on him with clips from AVGN as "proof".
>>
>>579025838

social justice warrior

hates whites/men... white men especially
>>
>>579023698
his wife is also fat now
>>
>>579025838

oh, and CIS

(people who 'identify themselves by what a doctor said they are based on their genitalia'
>>
>>579025838
Its short for Sarrafrat Jewish Warrior, related to zionists.
It's one of those terms that people throw around on /pol/ like JIDF and it has totally lost it's meaning
>>
>>579024942
It was about how shitty that old E.T. game was. It was a lot like a school project, really. Lots of facts and figures about how much it fucked the vidya market.
>>
>>579026350
And then Microsoft beat him to the punch, actually found the site, and announced it to all gaming websites to make the news.
>>
>>579026184
lol awesome
>>
>>579026169
I never heard to much about her until now. Is she someone that thinks their smart due to having a blog on tumblr that 200 people follow?
>>
-why the fuck was the friend a nigger (unrelaistic)
-why the fuck did they flood the movie with le nerdy gamer girls
-why the fuck does autistic fanboys say the movie was amazing
-why the fuck didnt mike and the fucking guitar man get a much bigger role

movie 5/10 and thats being nice
>>
His baby is retarded?
>>
who?
>>
>>579026184
top kek
>>
>>579023698
Nice pasta, op... saw this on /v/ a few months back
>>
>>579025094
Someones jimmies got rustled.
>>
cite some sources, otherwise this is all rumors and speculation. etc etc
>>
>>579027445
this
>>
File: 1241234896230[1].jpg (29KB, 400x257px) Image search: [Google]
1241234896230[1].jpg
29KB, 400x257px
>>579023698
>>
>>579026503
Oof. Shit just didn't go his way. On top of it all, his wife is a witch. I hope he divorces that frigid bitch sometime soon.
>>
File: 1415404001734.png (86KB, 288x220px) Image search: [Google]
1415404001734.png
86KB, 288x220px
I have no idea what any of this is in reference to.
>>
>>579026924

She wants to use his fame to spread her ideals. I never saw the movie, but I wonder why Mike (as annoying as that fuck ass can be) is not the best friend. Why would she insult his fan base, I was one of his fans from like 06 til about a year or two ago. Something about his videos changed, you know he sees it, he knows it! He is falling apart due to her control... This is why when you get the feeling a woman is controlling, get rid of the bitch! (avoid liberal women more than anything)
>>
>>579025430
mikes pretty genuine imo in fact the movie sucked because that black kid replaced mike.
fuck i named my dog mike and then that shit happens
>>
After I saw Road Rigs or whatever the name was, it all went downhill for me. His videos became too hd, too well recorded with too much time spent on script. I miss the old days. I follow him since 2009 and what I'm seeing now is just used up shit.

AVGN is dead.

The movie was not that good. Yes, not that good. Not bad, not a disaster. The black guy ruined it for me. Expected more from the review of E.T..

I love the mondays with Mike tho. I wish he could continue the board game reviews, cause Bootsy was a fresh character in the series.

Yes, he's getting bald. Wearing a hat..well what else he could do. Aging is a bitch. He got a tattoo, which is actually really rebeliouse, since he's an old fag now.

I still watch the old episodes now and then. All the other reviews are also fun. But this is the old stuff. The new...not so good.

So, anyone has something on his wife? Photos?
>>
>>579026980
meh it was alright, 9.5/10
>>
>>579027863
but you're just fueling her ideology as you currently come off as a mysognyist, as if james issues are all derived from his woman.
>>
I enjoyed discovering new retro games by watching his nerd videos and more recent ones with Matt. Honestly though, Matt is pretty obnoxious and I hate the way his voice sounds and the way his face looks. I still enjoy their videos though. But if Im short on time, Id rather watch GameGrumps or Game Theory because I feel like theres more content
>>
>>579023698
Thanks for making this thread bro. I was a fan of him until I learned about his controlling feminazi wife and how fucking insane she is. Read this quote by her for instance :

"In its beginnings it was James and only James, so diversity wasn’t an issue, but now as the site expands to include new shows like OverAnalyzers, Mike’s Glitches, guest actors on Board James or AVGN and fun little videos like the TMNT Pizza Party its all too clear that this site is a caucasion sausage fest. While I can’t help to add any ethnic diversity, I can bring a female perspective to things that I think all 10 of the female viewers will appreciate."

The only reason his movie was based on a nigger and a feminist instead of him is because his wife demanded it. In the end, the final kiss scene is between said feminist and nigger. It's like the entire movie was about loving niggers and feminist more than anything about AVGN, that is when I had enough.

Just know that his wife is everything that /b/ despises in an egotistical, ugly feminist shrew.
>>
who the fuck watches / cares about video game reviews

sage
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VxoUrAbQNM
>>
>>579028970
fucking kill yourself faggot
>>
>>579029041
youre a muslim
>>
>>579028427

Seems it did, the times line up. Not a woman issue as much as a self hating liberal push. Just happens to be the pussy he is stuck with is a controlling piece of shit. He knew she would control him, and didn't dump her soon enough. Men do this kinda shit too, its just sad to see he gains this bitch and suddenly things went down hill, from the effort of his videos, to his appearance (he doesn't look as healthy or happy)/
>>
>>579029041

who the fuck watches / cares about video game reviews?
>>
>>579028716
It's as if she doesn't understand the problem.
The problem isn't that James is ignoring the thriving female NES market, there just ISN'T one.
>>
>>579024738
yes
>>
i just watched a vid he posted 10 days ago and hes not balding wtf?
he just shaved his hair and its shorter but the hair line is the same.
>>
>>579029197
white niggers.

fanboy.
>>
>>579029351
She's not trying to understand the situation, all she sees is a bunch of white males, and in her view, white males are the worst kind of people, so she just plain hates the fanbase because they're who she views as her enemy.
We're the knuckle dragging misogynist racist oppressors who he needs to enlighten, so she shit all over James' movie.
>>
File: 1407441351091.png (203KB, 608x352px) Image search: [Google]
1407441351091.png
203KB, 608x352px
The best way to take a shot at the nerd is to remind this faggot every time he insults LJN that even LJN games were better made and more exciting than his fucking movie. lol

He insults LJN for years, problem is I can still enjoy the difficult of LJN games and they are propaganda free, unlike the annoying Bernie Mac nigger he shoves in your face through his entire film. Anyone who thinks she isn't cuckolding him ask yourself why the final scene of his movie is a white girl kissing a nigger.

>mfw james is the one starting cuckold threads on /b/ l 0 l
>>
File: jaems.png (15KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
jaems.png
15KB, 300x500px
>>
>>579029664
im losing my hair the same way james is and this comment made me smile thanks m8
>>
>>579028581
Call me Bob
>>
>>579027604

look ma! I posted it again!
>>
File: 1414578143016.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1414578143016.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>579025696
As I recall when I read her post, his oh so smart bitch actually used the expression "caucasion sausage party" So she's illiterate too, o and a not being anywhere near each other on a keyboard.
>>
File: 1396917681787s.jpg (6KB, 233x198px) Image search: [Google]
1396917681787s.jpg
6KB, 233x198px
Hes gonna take you back to the past

Before a feminazi gave him the strap on and pounded his ass.

He'd rather have a giant nigger jizz a big load of cum in his wifes ear,

He will sit there all depressed like a cuckold faggot downing his sorrow with beer ♪♪
>>
How do you know all this shit?
>>
File: 7YsS7aI.jpg (178KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
7YsS7aI.jpg
178KB, 500x396px
>>579028184
There's only so much you can get out of a premise like AVGN. It had its moment. I mean, look at the nostalgia critic. He had his moment too, but eventually you just run out of things to do with the character.
>>
>>579025852
Did you watch that video? It was all a joke analysis of the avgn character, not james rolfe.
>>
>>579030713

He looks really sad, this gentlemen, is a broken man. He sees his dreams, and work going to shit, and is too scared to fight her. I feel sorry for him.
>>
File: 1413385448894.jpg (287KB, 840x737px) Image search: [Google]
1413385448894.jpg
287KB, 840x737px
>>
File: 1386234192040.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1386234192040.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>579029980
>Bernie Mac nigger
moderate kek
>>
>>579031093
that's what they call a Succubus M8
>>
>>579030959
Yeah, I was thinking of mentioning Doug. After his comeback, he started talking a lot more modern pop-culture bullshit. The new actors are beyond shit. I miss Rachel :/ But lets not forget that he has a lot of help from his brother. James obviously got fucked up big time from his wife.

I dunno if things will get worse from here on, but seeing how the Mondays are developing, I still have hope.
>>
>>579025852
way to miss the whole point of game theory. That whole show is basically over thinking shit for entertainment purposes.
>>
He often makes me think of Tom Green. He ended up being a failure of catastrophic proportions just like the Nerd!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjTYUxDyjI8
>>
>>579031238
thank you
>>
guess someone needs to mention red pill to the nerd or else he loses it.
>>
I just read through the whole thread, and I have no idea who the fuck this faggot and his jewess wife are.
>>
>>579029980
lol yes this must haunt him knowing this cause he obviously does.
The only way to redeem himself is to review his own movie and really talk about how shitty it is.
Then we can all put this behind us
>>
File: baby-girl-WEB.jpg (132KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
baby-girl-WEB.jpg
132KB, 1280x960px
>>579032207
so why would you read through and entire thread about someone you don't know, then comment about it?
>>
>>579032207

A game reviewer, director, creator who had alot of promise... until a succubus came along and ruined his fan base, and pissed on everything he created.
>>
File: kimjongun.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kimjongun.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>579032358
hideous. doesn't even look like a woman any more.
>>
File: 1415774527575.jpg (29KB, 396x303px) Image search: [Google]
1415774527575.jpg
29KB, 396x303px
>>579032358
>mfw the baby looks like a downy
>>
>>579031762
Wo000000w..........................

That's not supposed to be funny right?
>>
>>579032358
To try and figure out who he was, dick.

>>579032469
Thank you. All I really wanted was an answer.

One thing though... This movie... You guys are joking when you say a nigger and a feminazi fall in love or whatever the fuck, right? Like this guy didn't really let that fuckpig change his movie to her standards?
>>
>>579023698
i love the avgn. So much nostalgia.
>>
>>579032207
Video game reviewer who was really funny at one point but made the mistake of getting married.
>>
Can someone explain to me, not being a 'gamer/nerd/nigger' what the fuck this is all about

Just a brief summary
>>
I think the problem with James is that he invented or at least popularized a genre, giving negative online reviews to old stuff you weren't going to play anyways. Since then the internet has been saturated with countless other reviewers. The vast majority of them terrible but a few are better than him.
>>
>>579032358

Good fucking god, he could have done way better... Her complexion is horrid, looks like she is peeling after a sunburn.
>>
File: avgn.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
avgn.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>579023698
At least he has a huge dick
>>
>>579033003
i actually thought those zits on her head were spots on my screen, I literally wiped it with my thumb and was like, 'ew that's her head'
>>
File: 1411829457516.png (16KB, 441x495px) Image search: [Google]
1411829457516.png
16KB, 441x495px
>>579033086
Thanks for pointing that out Jamal. Dick sizes are of utmost importance to niggers after all.
>>
can someone tell me the story?
>>
>>579032852
See>>579032469

Read a little. Literally five minutes ago I posted about not knowing anything about it and that guy gave me the skinny.
>>
File: 1409264290753.png (42KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1409264290753.png
42KB, 501x585px
>>579033241
Eh, okay goy. The story goes something like this, Ah hem. I was sitting behind my desk one day eating a big bowl of Matzah ball soup when some disheveled faggot was dragged in on a leash by a pimple faced feminist. She signed a contract and said she wanted to make a movie about an interracial cuckold to farther confuse and manipulate goyim into interracial lovings.

I agreed, with my natural hate for the goyim being so rife. I told her to take a free bagel and cream cheese sample on the way, as I passed a slow fart from my kaftans which she lovingly inhaled up her nostrils as she left. Later, the AVGN movie hit theatres!
>>
>>579032732

Didn't see the movie, I refuse to watch it. When it came out I herd about that, and was like "Wait, fucking James and Mike are not the star?"
From my friends who said basically the same thing the thread has; he was good for a few laughs, but is crashing and burning now.

I can't believe the shit she said about his fans, its white nerds who supported him. That would be like Lady Gaga getting married to a guy who hates gays and calls her fans 'disgusting faggots'. He should have broke it off right then, and there.
>>
I enjoy a lot of his earlier reviews.
Like a lot of stuff, it's a concept that can only be done so many times and in so many ways before it becomes old hat.

I thought the Big Rigs one was actually a high point in a long stretch of bland uninspired stuff.

That's all besides the point though.
I think A LOT of it has to be with getting older. I think a lot of us have or will see this eventually in ourselves. We get older, we mellow out, mature, whatever.
Settling into something, we're not as willing to take risks.

Oh yeah, what the hell happened to Spoony too? Homie was top of the mountain if you asked me a few years ago, now he's making pretty bland stuff as well. And that pink haired broad is always insinuating herself into the videos....

Waaaait, it's the girlfriends/wives! They're ruining these dudes' lives!
These guys need to go back to being single, lonely losers.
>>
>>579033838
He was (is) a white nerdy male. He was probably stoked as fuck to have some pussy, someone that paid attention to him. He probably thinks its love.

Not knowing anything about them, though, I still feel like she's a massive bitch. Just looking at her face, reading this cuckold shit (maybe untrue?) and all the other bull hockey, she seems like a massive, masssssssive fucking cunt.
>>
File: deadon.jpg (35KB, 322x700px) Image search: [Google]
deadon.jpg
35KB, 322x700px
>>579032852

Do you mean the sudden 'being a nerd is cool now, I wear thick rimmed glasses and try to appear shy.' Trendy bullshit, appealing to a nerdy weak subculture, but completely avoiding the people its directed at.
>>
>>579034184
he's been with her since before he got famous, I guess he's doing the honorable thing and being loyal to her, even though he's going to end up costing him his career.
It's a shame, she's probably not even close to being worth it.
>>
>>579033998
Spoony was pretty much always on and of because his depression or what ever it was. That was waaay before he met that chick and Counter Monkey is still pretty fucking awesome.
>>
>>579033998
To be fair until April (Spoony's girl) came around, Spoony was doing much worse for the longest time.
After his old chubby girl broke up with him, he bec The dude simply gave up on basically everything and it cleary showed in his work.

Since he's moved in with April, while he's still not back to where he was with his early stuff, at least now he does occasionally put something out and they're usually not all that bad these days.
>>
File: 1414590947051.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
1414590947051.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>579032914
James is a smart guy I think he could have easily switched things up and ended up happy if it wasn't for his wife and kid.

>>579034184
Supposedly they live in my area, id be willing to find out if they were a cuck couple if some one could tell me where they live exactly.

If it's true I could probably post some win.
>>
>>579034601
Wait wait wait. So was she included much in his earlier stuff? Or are you saying he hit it "big" and now she's trying to coattail?
>>
>>579034184

I saw him in Grapevine Mills Mall in 2008 (Grapevine Texas), he had a few girls show up, and he seemed really down to earth. I am sure he could have pulled any of them if he wanted to, he wasn't a bad looking guy, at least not ugly. Hell, my younger sister had a thing for him, he just took the first one he felt a good connection with and got baited into his own downfall.

You imagine he sits there at night going..

'I don't want her to yell at me again, I feel bad when she cries when I stand up for myself."
>>
>>579034849
well half of my post disappeared there, but the general theme stayed the same.
His health mental and physical went to shit after her got dumped. that was why he barely even did vlogs for months and months let alone naff all proper vids. Not to mention all the tgwtg nonsense.
>>
>>579034980
I do believe she had an influence in the past few years of his videos, probably more indirectly than anything yes.
She's not trying to coat tail anything, but she's undoubtedly slowly changing who James is, influencing his behaviors and attitude, and generally sucking the fun and very life force out of his soul.
And that's why the past few years of avgn has been mediocre.
>>
>>579035183
He's going to end up in prison for "rape" should he ever say anything she doesn't like.
>>
>>579035413
Marriage does that to every one though.

Also does no one wants to find out if they're really a cuckold couple or not?
>>
File: 1414518250755.png (162KB, 375x262px) Image search: [Google]
1414518250755.png
162KB, 375x262px
>>579035812
I bump for interest in this topic
>>
>>579035812
true enough but most people aren't entertainers.
his ball and chain and the little bundle of obligation there are going to sink his career, especially when he has his bitch with her SJW agenda driven finger in his pie, alienating him from his fanbase.
>>
I saw James Rolfe at a grocery store in Philadelphia yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: 1414519207630.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1414519207630.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>579035812
>>579036306
He's right. You can't let the woman change you in ways that wreck your career. Some men are strong enough to be married and not have that happen. So on this topic of cuckolding? Babby looks pretty white in color, so not negro paramour.
>>
>>579030713

Underrated post
>>
>>579025094
Hi James
>>
File: 1415738584405.jpg (238KB, 1300x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1415738584405.jpg
238KB, 1300x1734px
>>579036605

top-tier pasta
>>
File: 1414941117709.png (3MB, 2342x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1414941117709.png
3MB, 2342x1081px
>>579036665
>>579036193
>these images
Any way, yeah the baby doesn't look black lol but I don't think that cucks are into that sort of thing just a fantasy for most of them.

I go to a lot of swinger parties and hang out on CL a lot if I could find a group of swingers near them or post a request for a woman in their area I could probably get some win this way..

The main problem is though is that no one has told me where the hell they live! I only know they're from Philadelphia.
>>
>>579028975

I made it to 1:04... What the fuck is that? Lulz

>
>>
>>>

Wait up, proof or article or something in relation to Cuckolding rumors?

See Above.
>>
>>579033086
lol this pic I used to believe many years ago because I didnt know he had a wife and stuff and thought he might be gay
>>
>>579036605
Very tasty pasta.

I have been watching the AVGN since 2009, though i always been in the ¨gaming world¨ it was thanks to him i started to collecting classic games, back in the day he was pretty funny, but you gotta admit that since episode 100 he started going downhill, the last episode was painful to watch. =^(
>>
File: 2.jpg (8KB, 200x191px)
2.jpg
8KB, 200x191px
>>579023698

http://Jhoanna18.vicall.net
LIVE NOW FREE
>>
File: 1413690235125.jpg (110KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1413690235125.jpg
110KB, 612x612px
>>579035812

I got one.... My best friend from 1998-2009

>best bros within a day of moving to this city (BFE Texas)
>loved video games and Pokemon
>fought anyone who fucked with the other
>passed girls back and fourth
>my mom loved him as a son, and let him stay over for days at a time
>graduated about a year before me (2005)

Around this time we got into World of Warcraft

>'anon im going to the air force'
>about a year later he got kicked out
>back to the old ways,but kept getting attached to girls who didn't really care for him
>he gained about 70lbs over the next year
>didn't get laid much
>parents are moving so he moves in with another friend who helped us run our guild on WoW from high school.
>he gains more weight
>'bro I met the best girl ever on wow, she lives in West Virgina'
>visits her once, in love
>ohfuck.jpg
>1 month later he moves up there with her.
>lose contact for about 6 months
>he finally calls one day, and we bullshit for several hours
>says hes visiting Texas soon
>me and two friends meet him at a restaurant (she has cat allergies and refused to come into a house that only had dogs)
>we are all laughing and having a good time
>she says gives him dirty looks and tells him to stop laughing at nostalgic shit from our youth
>>
Yo, that dick pic looks legit hahah wtf
>>
File: 1414735514317.gif (2MB, 391x232px) Image search: [Google]
1414735514317.gif
2MB, 391x232px
I have been emailing these threads to James using Tor. lol

I wonder if its making him lose his hair at a more rapid rate.
>>
>>579039968
you really think he'd read through them?
hell i guess if he's a cuck he might
>>
File: 1408862262413.jpg (118KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408862262413.jpg
118KB, 497x640px
>>579040827
Were talking about a guy who plays games like Dragons Lair and NES Turtles and dates a 3/10 feminist with a face like a cut open pomegranate. lol

What do you think? He is the epitome of loser, money or not.
>>
File: 1405757741316.jpg (84KB, 462x411px) Image search: [Google]
1405757741316.jpg
84KB, 462x411px
http://4archive.org/b/thread/579023698
>>
Americans tend to marry and make babies with their girl before they even know if they love them or not. Must be a religion thing or something, you fags still have God on your money.
>>
File: funny-atheist-pics-056.jpg (41KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
funny-atheist-pics-056.jpg
41KB, 500x344px
>>579042032
>>
>>579034849
i really like spoonys old stuff, and i hope he gets his life together.
What i dont understand is why he doesnt just stream some games. that way he could keep his site alive without having to record elaborate skits and scripts. he obviously burns himself out way to fast by taking on FF and other stuff.
>>
any sauce on his waifu being a femnazi? i've never heard this
>>
>>579042032

god and illuminant symbols, tryst me, we want to get rid of both.

As far as that, the women here get an 18 year free ride if they can pin fatherhood status on you. Its like a lottery where you get shot in the end.
>>
>>579042204

He doesnt have to do anything anymore, he makes over 5K every month off Patreon becouse of his legion of fanboys.

Too bad his patreons don't get that by giving him money he will just become shittyer just like Doug Walker who was way funnyer when he just used a shitty camera and a shitload of memes and pop-references instead of an expensive greenscreen studio and unfunny actors.
>>
>>579042815

You guys have guns so at least you have an easy way out of that situation. Shows like Dexter even spell out step by step how to get away with it/dispose of the body without evidence etc.
>>
File: 1413260637852.jpg (15KB, 333x347px) Image search: [Google]
1413260637852.jpg
15KB, 333x347px
>>579043172

Dexter worked because they wouldn't suspect him, he didn't spit on them or cum inside them before he killed them either.

I would get linked like 'we saw you at the bar with her, you have her records of her calling you'. I know I would get caught. Guns wouldn't help, they would find out I had the rifle somehow through buying records.

Trust me bro, if I could get away with it I would knock off a few people.
>>
File: ngbbs52d34c7f69ca6.jpg (52KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs52d34c7f69ca6.jpg
52KB, 720x540px
>>579042954
Seems like Doug Walker also changed because of a ham beast. lol

The nerd got a crater face succubus into cuckoldry, and Doug Walker got Jabba. She wants you to bring her Solo and the Wookie!

What lesson can be learned here?

Don't get too attached to online game reviewing personalities, because it will only last up until the point these desperate virgins latch onto the first ugly that comes their way! lol!
>>
>>579043172
>Saw it on dexter
>Totally works in real life
Kill yourself, please.
>>
>>579043674
wait, wait...

that's not his mom?!
>>
File: 1378131773769.jpg (570KB, 1323x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1378131773769.jpg
570KB, 1323x1000px
Fixed.
>>
>>579023698
Ok I'm genuinely curious. Who is this guy and what did he do?
>>
File: 1411527636260.png (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1411527636260.png
51KB, 500x375px
>>579044541
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Angry_Video_Game_Nerd#The_AVGN_movie
>>
>>579043742
Wouldn't the cops look for traces of certain methods that were specifically explained in the show anyways?
>>
>>579043674

>ogodwhy

They guy's got furtune and fame, why the hell wouldn't he hookoup with a hottie like Lindsey or Lupa (Even if they do have boyfriends) or some random barely legal smoking hot fangirl who would suck his cock just for having grown up to his vids?
>>
i think this is the cause of all the ruckus:
cinemassacre com/2012/01/06/mrs-nerd-speaks
>blablabla female perspective
>blablabla lack of diversity
>blablabla caucasion sausage fest
>>
File: 9-LAS-VOCES-DEL-PUEBLO-9.jpg (652KB, 1600x1074px) Image search: [Google]
9-LAS-VOCES-DEL-PUEBLO-9.jpg
652KB, 1600x1074px
>>579045157
>caucasion sausage fest
>caucasion

still can't get over that
>>
File: 1405959837010.png (88KB, 524x519px) Image search: [Google]
1405959837010.png
88KB, 524x519px
>>579045157
Followed by a movie about James based on nothing but a nigger kissing a white bitch. It wasn't even about him! lol
>>
>>579043674
this for realz
>>
>>579023698
>him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed
Stop believing this shit, and get back to /tv/ with you weak fucking may mays
>>
File: dougwhy.jpg (281KB, 604x1800px) Image search: [Google]
dougwhy.jpg
281KB, 604x1800px
Dear God...
>>
File: batman-puking-600x426.jpg (38KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
batman-puking-600x426.jpg
38KB, 600x426px
>>579033003
>>579043674
>>579046741

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>579046741

I.......

What is with these guys, she was roadkill from the start, why do they give up so easy?!

I have seen worse looking guys do better... I knew a kid we called "nigger nose" growing up and he landed a solid 6, may not be impressive, but fuck, both of them did horrid.
>>
File: 1407224263142.jpg (127KB, 1600x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1407224263142.jpg
127KB, 1600x1134px
>>579046741
Look at the fucking chompers on this fat bitch. I bet she eats everything around her, she would probably pull a pork chop out of the wall faster than Simon Belmont!
>>
>>579047984
I bet she has a great personality.
>>
File: giphy.gif (834KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
834KB, 245x200px
>>579048235
She sure does. Just like Mama June I bet.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.