[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey anon, why are you still a virgin?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1415466290886.jpg (893KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1415466290886.jpg
893KB, 1959x1469px
>hey anon, why are you still a virgin?
>>
Because the majority of women are vapid self-absorbed whores that don't deserve the time of day
>>
>>578425071
Does your name happen to be Elliot?
>>
>>578425071
Implying you wouldn't fuck any of them girls if you had half the chance
>>
>>578425071
So because they wont give YOU the time of day. oh. okay
>>
pretty girls are hard to get and cant get hard for ugly women
>>
>>578425071
supreme gentleman is back?
>>
I Dont know /b/ its just never happened for me... i'm pretty legit in looks. fit and my face isnt UGLY. but i went to a small school so i just never got to meet any loose women
>>
>>578425293

I don't understand. I'm a total 98 pound loser weakling with bad teeth and I get laid.
>>
>>578424867
Because it's not the most important thing in life and definitely not something to be stressed over. All these ">tfw no gf" faggots are just weak.
>>
I'm not still a virgin.
>tfw I spent $200 on a prostitute at the mustang ranch in nevada.
>>
>>578425423

He's posting from beyond.
>>
i managed to take a girl back home after a night out last january. I've reverted back to my beta ways since
>>
Cuz none of yall are dtf and in this day and age thats fuckin weird
>>
because of reverse psychology
>>
>>578424867

The only people who ask questions like that are dumb ass teenagers
>>
>>578427387

It kind of sucks to be a teenage boy. You don't usually look manly. Don't have the experience to work the social angles that get you laid. Older women want nothing to do with you. Teenage girls on the other hand would rather bang older guys.
>>
File: 1351256548582463.jpg (460KB, 1344x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1351256548582463.jpg
460KB, 1344x1800px
>>578424867
>>
>>578424867
implying I am
>>
File: TheFappenning (1022).jpg (44KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
TheFappenning (1022).jpg
44KB, 453x604px
>T.he F.a.pp.enni.ng Fu.l.l Co.l.lecti.o.n
>>
Sad truth of life about the .jpg today is that these girls have probably used less then a quarter of their brain capacity then any other anon on here, yet they get laid 10 times before any anon does.
>>
>>578424867
I've got a feeling that if I just so happened to walk into that room they wouldn't say that
>>
>>578424867

>*rips off pants*

"Heh"

>*teleports behind them*

"M'ladies, which one of you would be honored to carry my seed? I must implant my erect genetalia into your ample arse so that we can make love for the sole purpose of recreation."
>>
>>578424867
Not a virgin.
>tfw might've been better off if I still were.
>>
>>578429137
Tele-- what

bring your stupid weaboo power fantasy to /a/
>>
>>578429137
>dick in arse
>for the sole purpose of recreation
>in arse
>>
just get a hooker
>>
Don't know, want to do something about it?
>>
>>578425527
Agreed. Some people tend to have this idea that getting a gf will magically make anything go better in life.
Although I'm convinced that having someone care about you with whom you're in a relationship can be a great catalyst to improve oneself, a very important factor is that you'd already want to change yourself for the better (for yourself) to begin with. This is often (not always, though) something lacking with the ">tfw no gf" anons.
Losing one's virginity is imo just overhyped in importance, as if somehow getting your dick wet the very first time will magically make your life a complete success or so.
Mostly superficial men and women alike would judge someone over being a virgin still.
>>
>>578429965
Exactly, I think it's more important to work on oneself first (physically, mentally, spiritually) before even bringing someone else into your life.
>>
File: 2288091_433.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2288091_433.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
>>578424867

livee
http://Alice18.kmml.net
>>
>>578428901
>Implying women's goal is to get laid.

Lmao dude. Women are the gatekeepers of sex. They can get it absolutely anytime they desire. But no, they don't want that. They want a relationship, the emotional part. And for that they will have to use their brain.
That's why none of the sluts in that pic have a quality bf.
>>
File: TheFappenning (1079).jpg (56KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
TheFappenning (1079).jpg
56KB, 598x800px
>Th.e F.appe.n.n.ing F.u.ll C.o.lle.ct.ion
>>
>>578425451
im a 370lb land whale who has gotten laid plenty of times, i think that >>578425071
has his standards set impossibbly high....i bet he is the one starting #nohymennodiamond
>>
I'm too quiet.

I've come to realise all you have to do to get a gf is talk, even if all you talk about is a load of shit, it is better than being quiet.

Talking forever about lots of shit > less often but more meaningful
>>
>>578425527

agreed. after my last relationship ended i pretty much focused on doing what i want to do. as long as i got a job a car and a roof over my head i'm pretty fucking stellar
>>
>>578424867
How come you don't want me man
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSKyaXkzVvc
>>
1)hookers cost money
2)i dont have money
3)no one wants me for me
>>
>>578430224
Agreed to some extent. It's hard to improve yourself up to where you're the pinnacle of mankind or so, but if you're objectively speaking quite a wreck (and face it, plenty of ">tfw no gf" are that),you'll just end up putting someone else through that mess.

Although I'd love to try dating at some point, one of the reasons I'm still holding back is because I know there are some issues I can and should fix by myself (albeit slowly) before doing so. Some other issues will need someone completely different from my ex.
But one day, I shall find me a gf that isn't detrimental for my well-being (nor I to her).
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.