[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I started a thread last night after I found...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 42
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 640x480
I started a thread last night after I found this picture in my gf's sent messages
A few of you really wanted an update, does anybody on right now remember/care?
>>
I care.
>>
Yes! I have been wondering what happened and have been on here looking for an update.
>>
>>576714454
She shaves really nice
>>
>>576714454
So you dumped her, right?
>>
>>576714454
going to need some backstory
>>
>>576714574
keks
>>
ok
I didn't say anything to her or confront her, you guys convinced me to sit back for a bit until I'm really sure
> can't change Amanda's number to mine because she'll recognize it and it's already programmed into her phone
> I can change it to my work cell, gf won't recognize that number, but it's not an iPhone so iMessage won't work
> tried calling the number from work today, still got the same "the cellular customer you are calling is not available" message after a couple rings
> dug through her FB messages from around the time the photos were sent (early August), didn't find much suspicious but there was one exchange with Erin that seems weird
>>
She was fucking some nigger named Amanda right?
>>
>>576714954

that's what it's looking like but I'm not going to do shit until I know for sure
>>
>>576714847
erin is the key to this. she tells erin everything!

keep trying that number for a while though..
>>
>>576714847
I don't know a fucking thing about your situation.

But was the picture sent out of context? What were the texts surrounding it?
>>
>>576715113

Here's what happened

my gf upgraded her laptop and synced iMessage with her laptop
I snooped and found two pictures of her pussy sent to an unfamiliar number saved as "Amanda"
Life has been great and I have no reason to suspect that she's cheating, but when we hooked up three years ago she was dating somebody else so it's not completely implausible

and then Erin got stuffed by two dicks at a wedding out of town, but that's another story
>>
>>576714454
Finally. Was lurking for an update
>>
>>576715375
>I snooped and found two pictures of her pussy sent to an unfamiliar number saved as "Amanda"

Have you called "Amanda?"
>>
>>576715113

there were no texts exchanged with this number, just two pussy pics that I've never seen before. Definitely her puss tho. See above.
>>
>>576715572

of course, newfag. Read the thread.
>>
>>576714454

I WAITED FOR YOU ALL DAY LONG, GOD BLESS YOU
>>
>>576715574
No texts? Doesn't mean they weren't deleted
>>
We even tried to summon you last night op mad a whole thread and all so cont what's been going on!
>>
>>576715783

that's our working theory. b's best minds were on the case last night, they convinced me that there is no reasonable explanation for sending pictures of a wet pussy to a random number with no context.

>>576715869

I'm honoured. She got home at 8:00 and I was talking to her instead of talking to you fuckers.
>>
>>576715375
amanda could always mean: a man, duh.
>>
>>576715698
How old are both of you? Maybe "Amanda" is purposefully mislabeled.
>>
>>576715008
Don't be a fuckin beta and confront her.
>>
>>576715981

late 20s and yes I know.

>>576716058

the point is to find out who the guy is first so she can
>>
>>576715981
>How old are both of you? Maybe "Amanda" is purposefully mislabeled.

That's why I put it in quotes.

Where in the thread does it say that OP called the number?

If "her" voicemail says "Dis Tyrone..." he has everything he needs to know.

So the question remains, did he call?
>>
>>576716130

can't deny shit
>>
>>576714454

i remember the first thread. was wondering what happened. but now you're doing an update but have nothing to actually update? and you might be wrong about no other messages, you need to get a copy of the cell phone bill from the same time those 2 pics were sent. text emails may have been deleted.

pretty much fail, man. you should have just called her out on it.
>>
Worst case scenario Mr. Amanda changed his number and you will have no way to confront your gf.

I'd keep calling it for a couple of days. If no response, then something else has to be done.
>>
>>576716265
>>576716265

>> tried calling the number from work today, still got the same "the cellular customer you are calling is not available" message after a couple rings
>>
Ran 'Amanda's number through various social media sites? Not sure how phone numbers work in the US work (Assuming US due to 'cellular customer' blahblah) but there's usually a decent chance that people connect their phone numbers to some form of social media and related sites. Linkedin etc
>>
>>576716310

> iMessage

>>576716384

anon had good theory: "not available' message at the end of the month sounds a lot like a prepaid burner. Could be a drug dealer or a guy with a gf who has a second phone for the purposes of fucking my girlfriend. gf buys weed from a guy I don't know well, but his phone wouldn't have that area code.
>>
>>576716415
A stupid question:

That's her pussy, right?
>>
>>576716464

tried that all last night, no hits on facebook, whatsapp, reverse lookup, etc
>>
>>576716715

yes, that's one of the two pictures she sent to "amanda"
>>
>>576715978
We already came down to that>>576716618
You could always download text now,
Text her the pic from new number wait for responce and be like "miss this ;) what's been going on" see where that gets you.
Captcha: "thekeet secret"
>>
>>576716860
What's the other pic?
>>
>>576716618

Don't know how area codes work there, but wouldn't it make sense a drug dealer have one that's not his?

Couple of pussy pics for some free weed, sounds plausible.
>>
Did you consider that Amanda might be Adam, the guy that Erin banged at the wedding?
>>
>>576716916
I like tis Idea
>>
>>576716965

If it's a prepaid SIM, sure. Might even make more sense for a dealer. I said last night that pussy pics for weed discounts would be a lot better than the alternative.

>>576716971

Adam is Erin's friend's (the bride's) brother, and he lives four hours away. I had never even heard of the guy until I read Erin's story about sucking his dick in front of some other guy.
>>
amanda hugnkiss
>>
>>576717307
>>576716916

This might be the best alternative in case the call doesn't go through.
>>
File: 1340077192956.gif (545 KB, 213x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1340077192956.gif
545 KB, 213x200
>>576716860
op, sorry to break it to you but amanda... A MAN DUH
>>
Just tell her that you stumbled across the pics while you were on the computer, and that you want an explanation. Just man up and ask her.
>>
dang it
>>
>>576717531
you fags are bringing nothing new to this situation, although neither is the OP, so i'll allow it..
>>
nobody's asked for it but here's what I found in her FB messages from around the time the pictures were sent
>>
>>576717664
you're a dumb.

this is not the way to handle it.
>>
>>576716916
Efficient and direct - I like it
Would definitely attach a more generic message without trying to portray any facets of personalty - literally something like 'thinking of you' - 'miss you' implies they've definitely met and if that's not the case then you're ruining the situation. You have to build on the only information you know which is that pictures were sent - that's all, so keep it simple and see what happens. Disposable phone is like £10 - definitely worth it to try and get more info before confronting her, I agree about manning up and confronting people in general but when you're in a position with no information and she can get away with dodging questions due to lack of evidence/info then I say wait and be a bit more tactile
>>
File: Americunt.jpg (28 KB, 750x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Americunt.jpg
28 KB, 750x600
>not talking to your partner about your mistrust issue
>talking to people online instead

Why? That's stupid. It's only gonna cause you problems and feed your mistrust and/or anxieties. You should have just confronted her immediately and either worked it out with her or left her, depending on whether or not her story is straight and you can trust her.

As it stands, you're gonna look like a manipulative and controlling freak for snooping around for more 'evidence' when the fact she sent a pussy pic to someone else is all the evidence you fucking need to have an adult discussion about whatever the fuck is going on.
>>
>>576715981
>>576717315
>>576717531

you're not saying anything that hasn't been a zillion times in the original thread.

OP, time to man up and just ask her why there were nude pics in her sent messages. have a camera secretly recording the entire conversation to protect yourself. think back to a nice message she sent you, or a picture she sent you, and if she asks why you were going through her phone, claim that you were looking for that message/picture.
>>
>>576717795
are you andrew? was it your bday?
>>
>>576717307

can we establish that one of the last names is "Gay" or "Gray?"
>>
>>576715375
>Dating a known cheater.

Are you fucking stupid? If she cheated on her guy with you, she will cheat on you with her new guy.

I know this from experience. Ditch her on the curb with the other trash. Save yourself the misery.
>>
>>576717950

it was my birthday, Andrew is some guy Erin was seeing. Looks like they met on Tinder.
>>
>>576717832

Tumblr.

Go back there.
>>
>>576717960

neither.
>>
Aren't there apps you can get that let you spoof numbers?

Pretty sure you have to pay for them, but isn't ten bucks worth it for this?

Get one and text her "from" the number she knows as "Amanda."
>>
>>576718060
Autism.

You have it.
>>
>>576718056
so atleast they were talking about her giving you the sloppy head right?

that doesnt seem suspicious then.

dont listen to these cunts saying 'man up', this is just going to cause you dramas. just remember 99% of 4chan are eternally single.
>>
>>576718178

Not possible. In one of the chat pictures it was clear as day.
>>
she's cheating on you mate
>>
>>576718270

yeah, which she delivered on

the part that bugs me is the "e won't know", it was timestamped way later than the conversation that preceded it and it seems out of context.
>>
Am I really gonna have to be the first one to say it.....
Where's the other pic?
>>
>>576718286

show me? seriously, I wouldn't dodge that if you nailed it.
>>
>>576717832
>>576717931
This
Man up and talk to her. If you can't talk to her directly about a relationship issue then your relationship is going nowhere.
>>
OP, that could explain the two pussy pics sent to the random and no longer aviable number : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/burner-disposable-phone-numbers/id505800761?mt=8
>>
File: IMG951766.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG951766.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
"Can you walk ---- tonight?"

Sounds suspicious as fuck.
Gets her out of the house to do whatever the fuck she pleases for as long as she wants to claim she was walking the assumed dog.
>>
>>576718572

Can you post the 3 chat pictures from yesterday? I forget which one, but in one of them it was very easy to see her full name based on the top of the letters.
>>
>>576718431
Married btard here. Been married for 10 years. If this happened to me I would be a pussy and just ask her about it.

Like who in the fuck is she sending her snatch to other than me? That's a legitimate question that needs to be answered. Will it cause drama? Probably. But you need to put that shit on lock down or get the fuck out.

Unless you can live being a cuckold for the rest of your life.
>>
>>576718741

I didn't save them bruh, why would I? I'm better at covering my tracks than she is.
>>
lurker bumping again tonight
>>
>>576718574
and if she denies it, OP becomes the bad guy.
>>
>>576718905

Ok. You saved the pussy pics so I figured you had them all. Good luck.
>>
>>576718865
See, this is a person who understands relationships
>>
>>576718865
This
Just ask her you faggot
>>
>>576719056

can you blame me?
>>
>>576717531
fucking z-tard, it was said like 50 times on last nights thread
>>
>>576719090
I know right?

The last thing I would do is jump on /b/ and ask for advice. Just ask her OP.
>>
The problem with confronting now is the lack of OPs evidence and information.

If he confronts her now, she can easily avoid the serious issue and then, burning his chance, OP would be a real cuckold.

Some time is needed to get more info. Confrontation with current information should be last resort.
>>
>>576718987
If she denies it, she's lying and OP becomes the winner by kicking her to the curb.
>>
>>576719303

The truth is out there. If I do this, and I will, I want to know everything before I ask her why the fuck she sent her cunt to some fucking guy.
>>
File: 1403733012578.jpg (68 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403733012578.jpg
68 KB, 800x600
>>576718431
Are you "e" or do you think she misspelled "He"?
>>
>>576719303
So while he waits she continues fucking whomever the fuck she wants?

Wrong! Anyone that's been in a serious relationship understands the value of just being honest and talking to your partner when there are issues.

Also, am I the only one who feels fucking crazy posting real advice on /b/?
>>
>>576714454

thank god i waited for this
>>
>>576719482

definitely think it's "he", nobody's name starts with E
>>
>>576714454
Yeahhh go nigger
>>
>>576719546

You: married for 10 years.
OP: dating for 2-4 years, in his late 20s, with a girl that cheated before.

There is a big difference here that makes "dialog" and "adult conversation" something not applicable.
>>
>>576718431
listen op forget all this crap people telling you to ''man up'' & whatever she's sent suggestive pics of her pussy to someone other than yourself and that's bullshit, you've got all the ammo you need, I wouldn't waste your time digging for anything else. Ask her what the fuck is going on (you've got the evidence) or if you're worried about coming across as snoopy/paranoid just be vague and let her do the talking so be like:
''So when were you gonna tell me?''
''What?''
''You know what I'm talking about.'' etc etc
>>
>>576715743
Devin Townsend tho
>>
Eric
>>
File: 1390434904376.gif (2 MB, 201x145) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390434904376.gif
2 MB, 201x145
>>576719598
Do you think the "he" is you?
>>
File: doggy_ash_gif.gif (1 MB, 384x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doggy_ash_gif.gif
1 MB, 384x216
>>576719303

false. if OP isn't just a massive troll and this situation is real, he already has more than he needs to confront her. pictures of her pussy sent to someone else. in world would that ever be ok, in any normal relationship?

if OP said "we're huge swingers and swap partners constantly" then sure, OPs slut's behavior would be understandable. but he hasn't given that information out that i've seen.

sounds to me that she's just a typical lying cunt. fuck her up the ass, cum in her, and tell her to get the fuck out. again, record every moment secretly from here on out to protect her from claiming rape after you confront her. move on with your life.
>>
>>576719598
Eric
Ernest
Ed

plenty of names start with E
>>
File: gutsman.png (92 KB, 315x239) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gutsman.png
92 KB, 315x239
>>576715375
OP, the girls' talk is the key here. I'll just point out the obvious
>Adam
>gf's friend talks how he's got a big dick
>how other things happened
>Amanda on iMessage
>two pics of your gf's pussy sent to "her"
>Adam
>Amanda

feel sorry for your near future OP
>>
>>576719858
The difference is that OP is too mentally underdeveloped to talk with his loved one and instead turns to other mentally underdeveloped losers on 4chan instead
>>
>>576720023
This is what I thought, it seems the most plausible.

What's Adam like, OP?
>>
>>576715375
story about the wedding eiffel tower
>>
>>576720052
I'm in my late 20's also... but touche
>>
Op can you post the number the photos were sent to?

Bump for justice anyway
>>
>>576720052
nah, the problem you stated would be in both op and his gf
>>
>>576720018

nobody relevant to the conversation has a name that starts with e

>>576720014

you guys would really jump into this without trying to find out who the guy was? you wouldn't want to cut off that line of denial?

>>576720284

I have no clue, Erin knows him but my gf doesn't, and his phone would have a different area code
>>
okay OP
I apologize in advance if this was said already.

Do you have access to her phone provider? Are both of you under the same plan or can you login to her account online?

All cell phone providers keep a log of text messages (regardless if they were deleted on the phone it will not be deleted on the side of the phone provider) Check those out.

2nd
>website called prankowl
>Operator Prank (you type in 2 phone numbers and it dials them and forces them to call each other)

Have the Operator Prank dial both the number in question and your number so that you are forced to call each other. If it works and somebody answers, proceed from there.
>>
I always ask. It doesn't matter who the fuck she sent it to, she sent it to someone and that's all that matter. Assume the worst, get your ass emotionally prepared for it, and go.
>>
>>576720719
just confront her about the pussy pics? or ask her about the confo, if you think she's lying you are done right?
>>
Let me ask you a serious question, OP:

Does it really matter?

Are you gonna marry this girl or spend the rest of your life with her?

If you can't, with absolute certainty, say "yes" to those questions, this could very well be just what you need to get the fuck out.
>>
File: IMG_1321.jpg (743 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1321.jpg
743 KB, 1600x1200
>>576720719

hell yes i would. the second my bitch is sending her pussy to someone else, fuck that. it's not the person on the other end's fault. i couldn't care less about them. my problem is with my bitch sending her cunt pictures out without my permission. it's a relationship. if she caught me sending out cock pics to others, she would have the same right.
>>
could be a chick she sent them to. that could be win
>>
>>576721030

I like her enough to be with her now, but if the truth comes out I won't look back

>>576720413

you should have been around last night, I'm not going to dig it up again

>>576716936

other pic is her pussy, but wetter
>>
>>576720719
Op download some spyware in the that disappears and you can monitor voice, pictures camera messages phone calls everything like that
Also post her tits and the other pussy pic
>>
>>576720973
This right here.
>>
If you confront her, heres whats going to happen. youll say hey remwmber when you synced imessage to the laptop? I found d 2 pics of your pussy sent to "amanda" what the fuck? Now at this point she is going to feel betrayed because you went through her messages and she will say so. This is when you have to drill home the point that she did something wrong, because she is going to try to make this about you snooping, not her snatchchatting amanda. Really push the issue, "who's amanda? Why did you send those pictures? Answer me truthfully"
>>
original thread from last night, featuring full frontal of op's girl

http://4archive.org/b/thread/576546970
>>
>>576719303
> lack of evidence
She sent nudes to someone that wasn't him. The phone number in question is disconnected. She's talked about fucking another guy. There's no need for more. This isn't fucking court. She's doing shady shit and should be fucked for real; bank account gets closed after transferring all funds to a charity, payments where she's living get fucked up somehow (stop payment if electronic, change of address if billed), drain her oil out of her car (bitches don't notice that until their engine seizes), leave threatening notes to her boss "signed by her", and then break up with her because she's "boring you" or something mundane. Never tell her why. You know for sure she's a cheater. She doesn't get to know that you know.

This doesn't require confrontation. It requires cold calculation. Ruin her life and make it seem like coincidence.
>>
File: all bad things .jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
all bad things .jpg
31 KB, 640x480
OP you wont marry this chick anyway. She is a known cheater and she has no morals at all. I have all the screens you posted in a folder. She has no morals and talks absolutely disgusting. Who cares who she sent those pics? Fact is she showed her pussy to somebody else while being in a relationship with you. Dont waste your time with a 2/10 (only 2 because she is a good fuck). Hatefuck her a few times (but not too hard so she cant claim rape). Secretly tape everything and tell her to get the fuck out of your life. I guarantee you she has another dick in 48 hours. Dont waste your time with a moral-less slut. Find a decent girl and be happy.
>>
>>576720719
OP I missed the thread yesterday so I apologize if you already considered this, but is it possible that she sent the pictures to someone random online as kind of a "for fun" thing? Like when people go into snapchat or kik threads on /soc/ and send each other dick and tit (lol as if) pics.

If the area code doesn't make sense, and the number seems like a burner then it could be likely. Might make things easier than trying to figure out someone local.
>>
File: spy-pen-camera.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spy-pen-camera.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>576721054

and AGAIN, can't stress this enough, record all interactions with her from here on out.

cover your own ass, this has a good chance of not ending well. like it was talked out in the original thread, countless people in this situation were then confronted with cops pounding at their doors because the called out cheating cunt cried "rape" to all of her friends after she was kicked out. you NEED NEED NEED NEED to protect yourself here. conduct all actions in a civilized, calm manner, and have everything recorded.
>>
>>576721804
>bank account gets closed after transferring all funds to a charity, payments where she's living get fucked up somehow (stop payment if electronic, change of address if billed), drain her oil out of her car (bitches don't notice that until their engine seizes), leave threatening notes to her boss "signed by her", and then break up with her because she's "boring you" or something mundane.

Are you fucking nuts?

That's a total overreaction.
>>
She is a spy. Kill her
>>
is erin in this picture OP
>>
File: 1414524032117.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414524032117.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>>576721774
>>576721774
>>576721774
>>
>>576722053

post screens pls
>>
>>576722743

not cool anon
>>
>>576720787
Don't call her out. Not an effective use of your time. She's cheated before and it worked out regardless of the other dude's feelings. Silent destruction of her life and then leaving her for being too needy is the way to go. Be rational about this; is a confrontation going to hurt her or you more when you already know she's not invested? She's going to try to weasel out of blame and not really care about the limited consequences. Make her hurt and make it seem cosmic.
>>
Pretty sure this is Kaleigh Lowes twat. From nova scotia. Dont believe OP for a second.
>>
I've got a similar situation. Gf and I were in an open relationship for a while. Stupid idea. I know. Ended it because we were getting severely distant. I went away a week ago for a few days. There were a couple condoms left over from the last time she saw her Fuck buddy. At least I think. Could be wrong but now there's only one. She's always been loyal to me but I have my doubts sometimes just from the things she says now that she never said early on.

Either way nothing I can do.
>>
File: 1414625194074.png (38 KB, 443x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414625194074.png
38 KB, 443x380
>>576723086

Say "amazing" to the fact that her friend got fucked by 2 guys. Only a real slut would think like that.
>>
>>576723208

What?
>>
>>576714454
I member that tread.
>>
File: 1414525995329.jpg (55 KB, 746x916) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414525995329.jpg
55 KB, 746x916
>>576723208
We are lemond
>>
>>576723287
>Say "amazing" to the fact that her friend got fucked by 2 guys. Only a real slut would think like that.

Prude detected.
>>
Leave the pictures open as b8 orsm, and see if she acts diffrently later, and dont mention anything bout those
>>
>>576723680

Not a fucking prude but a girl should behave some way. Not like a fucking slut. I dont go around and tell my friends what I do with my girl. That shit is private. Nowadays people call you prude. I am not a victim of western media sorry friend.
>>
Download spyware onto her phone that monitors everything; get evidence profit she is cheating kill her an an hero yourself if not still kill yourself
>>
Erin is Amanda
>>
>>576723950
Feminist
>>
k guys doxing wasn't part of the plan so I'm out
>>
After careful investigation, I'm going to hypothesize that those are two different cunts in those pictures and OP is therefore a faggot.

However, I have no conclusive evidence that these snatches are materially different and hold out hope that faggot OP will indeed deliver.
>>
Fuck this thread, either say something or learn to share her.
>>
>>576723950
>implying that we've only developed kinky shit/depravity in the last ten years
Nigger please
>>
>>576724028

How? Some people are seriously retarded.
>>
>>576723950
>I dont go around and tell my friends what I do with my girl.

That makes you a minority among men.

As for women, they tend to share everything.

And OP's girl is kinda limited as to what her responses could be.

If she's negative she runs the risk of making her friend feel shitty for acting that way, so it's easier to just say "cool" or the equivalent.

But even if she legitimately thinks it's "awesome," so the fuck what? Consenting adults and all that shit.
>>
Create a fake e-mail, attach photo, send email to you, CC her in and say "Your bitch is a slut"
>>
File: 1414554057862.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414554057862.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>576724171
>>
File: giphy.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>576724171

welcome to /b/
>>
>>576722691
You're a pussy. It's entirely justified that 4 years of my life being wasted results in complete destruction. Women that cheat always find a way to shift blame, make you doubt the evidence, and then get away with being dishonest to the point of wasting 4 years in partial monogamy instead of being upfront that they don't see this going anywhere. The value lost with someone that actually wants what you want is priceless. Maybe the girl you would have met has gotten married by now; lost to you forever. Confrontation does nothing except cause problems. If OP wants to hurt her, he should do it right, rather than some halfassed confrontation that does nothing to a sociopath.

He has enough evidence to justify just leaving her and owes her ZERO explanation, so if he's not into the pain game, that's his best option. He won't find catharsis in her faked "reactions" and "apologies" (he's not going to get them, at least not sincere ones), he'll just cause himself more pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>576724290
Too fuckin easy
>>
>>576718217
Google voice is free
>>
>>576724171
Where was the post you got doxxed in
>>
>>576724304

I just think that behaviour is not acceptable. Not ALL girls share everything only the ones with a twisted world view. The ones corrupted by wester media. The ones following the mainstream like sheep and want to be cool. Its really hard to find decent girls nowadays. Everything is SEX in this world. SEX SEX SEX. Everyone thinks its okay. Morals are lost. Maybe I sound like a delusional idiot to you but this is how I think about this world and some people.
>>
>>576724656

someone posted a wedding picture above and OP got his jimmies rustled.
>>
>>576722743

This?!?!!!

Also- nobody commented on the different nail color in the photos? Taken on two occasions probably awhile apart- longer term affair? Use that in your confrontation bro. Just be like "wtf? And wtf a few weeks later?" That's a habit not a rare occurrence.
>>
>>576724171
And this is the other mistake about going online for help instead of talking like a normal person. You risk the interference of faggots who don't actually give a shit and just want to see drama unfold.
>>
>>576724751
Kek should've just not replied
Should've just said no you fucking pleb think I can get a girl that hot
Now he's fucked
>>
>>576724742
>being this naive
>>
im going to fuck that pussy op, you better get used to cuckolding
>>
>>576724742
I thought I was the only one who thought this way. I'm always ready for some hate when I speak my mind. There aren't that many of us left.
>>
File: 153658431.png (79 KB, 638x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
153658431.png
79 KB, 638x337
>>576722743
>>576723208
holy bat nipples anon.
>>
Erin (girl somewhere in the wedding pic) is the friend you acoustic niggers. OPs girl is M***** something
>>
>>576724472
>You're a pussy

Nah, I'm just about twice your age and I've come to recognize that you can't change the shit that people do, you can only change how you react to it.

There was a time when I thought the way you did, but it's just not worth it to let things get to you like that.

Committing a felony because your girl cheated is insane, sorry.

Also, a relationship takes two people. If someone's being unfaithful, there's reasons.

And trust me, I've been on all sides of all the fences.
>>
>>576722743
I just reverse imaged searched and this turns out to be O.C
O.P that is someone that knows Erin
Your super fucked
>>
File: 667.gif (2 MB, 200x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
667.gif
2 MB, 200x197
>>576724171

OP got trolled.
>>
>>576725436
THIS a hundred times

oh shit OP
>>
>>576724751
That just means they hit the target.
>>
>>576725198

>being this ignorant and brainwashed

>>576725284

We are a minority but as long as there are people thinking like us mankind is not lost.
>>
>>576724742
>a twisted world view.

Oh, FFS, anon.

Get a grip before you waste your life being "that guy."

The type of thinking you're engaging in here will limit your happiness.

Get out now.
>>
>>576725671

Why shouldnt I be happy? I surround myself with people who share my world views. I have no reason to be unhappy. The only thing that gets on my nerves are people who dont even listen and act like what I say is wrong.
>>
File: 1414091224350.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414091224350.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
So...

Who can identify OP?
>>
Have you tried looking it up on FB OP?
I know i sounds wierd, but if the person has the number connected with facebook, it will show the profile when you search the number
>>
thread theme
>>
>>576725640
I'm ignorant and brainwashed because I accept that people talk to their friends about their sex lives?

>starts talking about saving mankind with his mindset

And here I was thinking OP was the most autistic person in this thread
>>
>>576722743

show us more anon

how do you know her?
>>
>>576726257
ofc i forgot the theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WrdCPSK7_k
>>
When u get access to her phone change the number listed under "Amanda" to ur number (only names show up on incoming calls) or do the same thing but with one of those text only numbers like from textplus. (If ur going the textplus route install the app on ur phone). Text her preferably about the pic and see where that goes. Get her to spill info about what's she's been doing with "you" and when u have enough evidence throw it all in her face
>>
>>576725878
>The only thing that gets on my nerves are people who dont even listen and act like what I say is wrong.

If you care about what some girl you'll never meet does with her vagina, you're wrong.

>I surround myself with people who share my world views.

Enjoy your church commune thing. I look forward to reading about your eventual suicide. I love that shit.
>>
File: please.gif (871 KB, 349x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
please.gif
871 KB, 349x194
>>576725878
your trolling is annoying newfag.
>>
File: fakkenbs.gif (70 KB, 350x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fakkenbs.gif
70 KB, 350x263
>>576726278

I never talked about SAVING mankind. Read again you major fag.
I am talking about the world view of some people here. No more morals. Everything is SEX. This world turns to shit because of people like you defending all the bad stuff. Go choke on a dick you waste of air.

>>576726632

Not even religious. Try again.
>>
>>576723287

post the rest of these screens, kind sir. I want to find this bish myself.
>>
>>576726984
>Not even religious. Try again.

Whatever it is, the way you're talking about morals turns it into religion.
>>
>>576726984
The world's been a lot more about SEX for a lot longer than it was about your fuckwit, pathetic prudish attitude. Fuck off you mong
>>
File: b96.gif (1 MB, 500x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b96.gif
1 MB, 500x350
>>576726984
>>
guys can we focus on what we know?

> OP is from Toronto/Mississauga
> "Erin" is in that picture and one anon seems to know who she is
> OP's girl's name starts with M (Misty?)
> OP's girl and Erin talk about taking dick down their throats and I want to see their faces for science
>>
>>576726984
Do note that females do browse /b/. Maybe all that hate you're getting is from butt hurt whores. I wouldn't waste my time replying.
>>
>>576727882
>Maybe all that hate you're getting is from butt hurt whores.

I'm a 37 year old dude.
>>
>>576725367
> I'm about twice your age
So you're 56?
> You can't change the shit people do
No shit. OP wants a confrontation, but why? He has all the evidence he needs that she did something unforgivable. He SHOULD just cut his losses without an explanation, but he seems like he wants to cause pain or to teach a lesson, neither of which are going to happen through confronting her. The only way he's going to get what he's really after is by not being a pussy and causing some silent mayhem.

>Committing a felony because your girl cheated is insane, sorry.
If they share accounts, it's hardly a felony. He could also just post her banking info online somewhere anonymously. Pretty easy not getting caught doing that.

>There was a time when I thought the way you did, but it's just not worth it to let things get to you like that.
I disagree. 4 years with only commitment on one side seems like an enormous waste of my free time. Not only that, but financially, it's pretty underhanded especially if you have a lease, credit cards, loans etc together. If someone who took out a loan with false credentials, it's called fraud. I don't like someone acting trustworthy enough to share debt with and finding out I was defrauded.
>Also, a relationship takes two people. If someone's being unfaithful, there's reasons.
How about the girl is a sociopath? Your blanket statement is hilariously sweeping. You can do everything right and just be with someone that's shitty.
>And trust me, I've been on all sides of all the fences.
And that's because you're a weeping vagina, clearly.
>>
File: 1413430323499.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413430323499.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
So many faggots
>>
nice pussy a/s/l?
>>
>>576727882
I'm a 24 yo guy. The hate is coming from the retarded leap in logic from "Just be straight up and honest with your partner" to "all womyn who dare speak of sex are WHORES LETS SAVE MANKIND BY SUPPRESSING SEX TALK!"

It's just a silly, ignorant, naive attitude.
>>
>>576728253
Sorry, I disagree.

Keep being a tough internet guy though.

Yawn.
>>
>>576728084

me too!
>>
>>576728490
faggot
>>
File: 1414538283922.gif (311 KB, 500x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414538283922.gif
311 KB, 500x359
>>576728490
>>
this
>>
>>576718673
that's a spectacular picture
>>
File: Gone_crazy.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gone_crazy.gif
2 MB, 320x240
So... many... SJW... why...
>>
>>576727882

I really dont mind I know this site is full of retards. They can live in their little illusion.
>>
>>576728534
Nah, you're taking it too far. What I think he meant is how every girl nowadays is willing to show her tits to any guy on Skype, omegle and such. How more woman cheat now than they ever did before. Back in the day guys were the "dogs" and cheaters. Now every guy seems to be bitching about how they got cheated on.
>>
>>576729151
>So... many... SJW... why...

I'm not sure you know what that word means.

Thinking it's fine if a girl wants to have sex does not an SJW make.

Listen, listen: if you support girls having sex, sometimes they might have sex with you.

If you cop an attitude and call them "sluts" you'll probably end up jerking yourself off to sleep a whole lot more often than you have to.
>>
which one is she OP?
>>
>>576714454
i remember this from last night.. reading though thread & bumping
>>
>>576729476

fuck. where'd you get that?

MAOARRRRRRR

p.s. sauce please.
>>
>>576729434
>How more woman cheat now than they ever did before.

You're just more aware of it now.

People in the US haven't been as faithful as you seem to think they used to be for sixty years.

And that's not a bad thing.
>>
>>576724171
Calm down OP. All of this means that you have permission to cheat on her and fuck all her friends. Then, if she gets some dirt on you, your evidence of infidelity is just a click away. Love yourself, OP, not some stupid cunt.
>>
two of these guys fucked OPs friend
>>
>>576729460

pssst. Your newfag is showing...
>>
>>576729476
The Ginger, Erin Elizabeth look at the likers on facebook
>>
>>576730197
>pssst. Your newfag is showing...

Oh, pardon me.

I've only been here since last week, obviously.

Please teach me to skyforce or whatever you call it.
>>
>>576718673
Follow me.apk have it on my girls phone. Stays totally hidden and shows me where she has been for up to 48hr. That how I caught her at her ex's house.
>>
>>576730282

Facebook names?
>>
>>576729434
Like the other dude said, it's just easier to see it these days. It always happened, but without the internet you just didn't see it. Fuck mate, girls are human too. They have the same urges, wants, and needs as we do. A girl will show off skin the same way a guy will if they want attention, the difference is society spent 200 years suppressing female sexuality so you have this ingrained belief that women should act a certain way and that showing or seeing tits is immoral. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>576730608
Bride is www.fb.com/ashley.obrien.77398. Looks like erin may be ginger on the left
>>
>>576729839
Where do you get that number from? Not a bad thing because you've never been cheated on or heartbroken. And if you have, how can you say it's not a bad thing?

I mean nowadays because almost every song on the radio talks about sex in one way or another. How there are always hints about something sexual in the movies or tv shows you watch, compared to back then.
>>
>>576728564
You disagree where? I'm hardly being a tough guy. If you paid attention, you'd notice I said OP was best off cutting his losses, but he's clearly out for pain, which he's not going to get his way (except what pain he causes himself by being an emotional toddler and seeking to teach a lesson, learn what he already knows, or get "closure", which is idiotic). He won't get "closure", whatever the fuck that is, until he ends it. He won't hurt her feelings his way. He won't teach her jack shit. If he's hell bent on causing pain, he's going about it wrong. There's "pain" and there's pain.
>>
>>576730041
u rly are autistic arent ya
>>
>>576714454
Try typing 'Amanda's phone number into facebook and see if you can find the guy. A lot of people can be found on Facebook that way
>>
>>576730884

She is. Someone posted this pic in the original thread but OP didnt see it. That guy said the same thing.
>>
>>576729476
I call far right
>source: fuckin reasons cunt
>>
>>576730884
OP's girl has a chubby pussy so she probably hangs with other chub-pusses too.
>>
>>576730884

Ashley Obrien = Bride
Erin Elizabeth = Brides maid
Misty? = Friend of Erin
OP = Misty's? Boy Friend

Is this right?
>>
>>576730960
>Where do you get that number from?

I've paid close attention to my family history and have spent plenty of time talking to various people about their own lives and family histories.

In my estimation, not since the 1950's have the majority of American marriages been "faithful" in the way you mean.

>Not a bad thing because you've never been cheated on or heartbroken.

I'm 37 and I've been cheated on and heartbroken plenty.

>And if you have, how can you say it's not a bad thing?

Because bad things are a part of life, and I'd rather be cheated on and have things end than be stuck in a relationship where someone feels like cheating.

Do you know what's worse than being cheated on?

Being in a relationship were someone is compelled to cheat.

Usually when that shit happens it's a relief because everyone can finally be honest and you can get your shit and move on.
>>
>>576731369
>www.fb.com/ashley.obrien.77398

doesn't seem right, bride was "Tracey" and there was a guy named Aadam?
>>
>>576730041
Lol. Wonder if it was the manlet
>>
>>576730730
Okay, I can actually agree with that.
>>
Seems like "Amanda" is the missing link.
>>
Totally thinkin the far right is Erin the DP whore, cuz fuck kind of attention whore would dress like that to stand up in someone else's wedding? She looks like she enjoys a good spot roasting.
>>
>>576730982
> He won't hurt her feelings his way. He won't teach her jack shit.

All the energy he might spend on "teaching" her a lesson would be better spent focusing on himself, moving on, and finding a better girl.

Your way is indulgent and immature.

By all means I think he should tell her what a shitty person she is as he's moving out.

But he should not be stealing her money and risking imprisonment over this.

And what non-married 27 year olds have joint accounts? He'd be ripping her off and then he'd be in legal trouble while he should be focusing on himself, moving on, and finding a better girl.
>>
OP is missing the point. Amanda is clearly..

A MAN.. DUH.
>>
>>576731369
Pretty sure about Ashley and Erin. No idea what OP's gf name or his name is though.
>>
>>576716618
as a guy, me and many of my friends never set up our voice mailboxes because fuck voice messages from people text me that shit. It gives you that message when you call and it doesn't answer so it could also be a dude who is at work all day with his phone off.
>>
Maybe OP tricked us all with the "doxing is not cool I am out" stuff. Maybe someone mentioned a name or something else before that and he wanted to distract us from it. I mean why should he confirm that somebody found the bridesmaids?
>>
>>576731575
+1
Hoooooly shit you hit it hard, right where I am currently.
Just recently left a girl because she had been drifting away for a while, and eventually, she had admitted that she had been talking to another dude for a while.
I don't find sex as the BINDING thing in a relationship. If I get a girl that's sexually open and honest, and she occasionally wants to try something else, even if it's WITH someone else, I'm generally cool with it. If not, I respect her and her views, and stay just as loyal as them.
However, because I don't view sex as the binding thing in a relationship, when she's not ACTING like a girlfriend with me, or acting like I'm her boyfriend, aside from the fact that we fuck on the daily, then they can fuck off. I don't want a fuck toy, I want a relationship. Plenty of people are fine with being a friend-with-benefits, humans like sex. Living your life with that person is a different thing.
>>
>>576732214

name in the FB chat screens seems way too short to be "Erin Elizabeth", more like "Erin Gay" or "Erin Coy" or something
>>
facebook /miz.shelle.3?fref=ts
>Good be OP's girl?
>>
>>576732328
The context is;
>Date her for a year and eight months
>she's shy at first
>I crack her out of her shell
>as soon as that happens, and we're out of high school (both 19 currently), she became an attention whore
>she was 100% cool with my for like, two months
>then she went back to being closed-in with me
>every time I saw her in person, she only talks about other people
>about how she went to them to solve her issues
>instead of either 1. Being self-sufficient, or 2. Calling on me
>what the fuck, am I just a dick to you?
>>
>>576732469
That's what I thought, but Erin Elizabeth is definitely the ginger on the left.
https://www.fb.com/erinc3?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
>>
>>576732470
No likes from anyone called Erin, unlikely
>>
>>576732328
> I don't want a fuck toy, I want a relationship. Plenty of people are fine with being a friend-with-benefits, humans like sex. Living your life with that person is a different thing.

+1 for getting it.

You may not (probably won't) find eternal happiness with the girl that you're with right now.

But, you're a hell of a lot closer to getting what you want out of life than a lot of these deluded fuckers.

Good luck, anon. I hope your shit works out.
>>
>>576732469

hmm...
>>
>>576717795
>>576717795
AYE U ALL LIVE IN ONTARIO? MAYBE ITS ME SHE SENT THEM 2
>>
Send the pictures to yourself from a random number with a message like "guess who's a whore" and then ask her why the fuck someone else sent you them
>>
>>576732825
She has a friend called Melody
>>
>>576731575
Bad things are definitely a part of life. So, let me as you this; with this kind of mentality in both males and females alike, will I ever find a good girl that won't cheat? Am I suppose to date girls and maybe someday get married to a female that will someday suck another guy's cock? If so, then you've just opened my fucking eyes.
I'm 25, and broke up with my ex about a month ago, still had sex with her because I'm a fag that wanted her back. Moved out but was still payer her rent and groceries because she wasn't working. Last time we had sex was last week on Saturday. Then I found out she fucked another dude 4 days later. So... just try to understand where I'm coming from.
>>
>>576722743
>>576730041

OP is this in Ottawa?
>>
>>576732825
So when is one of us going to set up a fake fb account and send her the convo screen shots of her talking about ducking dick? Shell reply "why did *insert op's girls name here* send you that or something alono those lines. Bam. Doxx complete.
> send screen shot to erin
> pump for info
>???
> profit
>>
File: 1414549177765.jpg (17 KB, 249x219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414549177765.jpg
17 KB, 249x219
>>576733520
This
>>
>>576721804
You sound insane. Take a step back and read what you just told someone else to do - that's psychotic power fantasy stuff. Why would you continue to invest so much energy in a situation,even if for potential "revenge" when the situation is already toxic? A rational person confronts this and then walks away - you, instead prefer to be a passive aggressive power mad freak. Jesus Christ, you sound like an irrational schoolboy whose penchant for hurting animals never got dealt with. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>576733829

identity is not definite yet.
>>
Erin: /hagen.das.7?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
OP: /brian.afonso?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
OP's GF: /miz.shelle.3?fref=ts
Andrew (Erin's dude): /andrew.stcharles?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
Enjoy, guys.
>>
>>576733829
Excuse my gross typos. Hopped up on addy and on my fone.
> Michael J. fox effect
>>
>>576734002

> wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (663 KB, 2046x1390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
663 KB, 2046x1390
OP your gf sure likes to grind her ass on shit.

1/3
>>
>>576733857

And if the iMessages are still synced, you'll likely find that she will text "Amanda" out of fear.
>>
>>576734309

sauce please
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 716x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 716x717
Seriously it's just a jacket...

2/3
>>
>>576733650
>will I ever find a good girl that won't cheat?

Yes.

And no.


>Am I suppose to date girls and maybe someday get married to a female that will someday suck another guy's cock?

You will meet a girl and make promises and maybe get married or whatever.

Despite your best intentions, you and she will both change.

Maybe you both change for the better and you have one of those epic lives full of true love.

More likely, you both just, well, change. After ten years of being with the same person, maybe you just aren't interested in the same things any more.

Maybe you aren't interested in each other any more.

Maybe out of boredom, because of the above, she sucks some guy's dick.

It's terrible, but odds are that around that time in the relationship you'll be dying to dive into some new pussy.

All of that is okay.

And your relationship will survive the infidelity or it won't.

But the arrangement you buy on your wedding day is not the same arrangement you wake up in on your tenth anniversary and it's important to remember that.
>>
>>576734132
Well send the photos and extract relevant data from her response. Go through the list of possible erins and use the process of elimination.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 960x720
Stevie griffin really? Dump this whores nudes and break up.

3/3
>>
>>576734002
feminazi is femonazi
>>
>>576734538
>>576734132
I uhm.
You guys...
They're...
>>576734216
Middle names don't show up in Messenger. Erin's last name is Daz.
The pictures >>576734309 has are accurate.
>>
>>576734538

thats a shit load of Erins were talking about.
>>
>>576717795
theres lines of chat which have been deleted OP. she's not very goof at deleting evidence
>>
>>576733650
stop paying for her and cut her off completely.

Ending a relationship is the same thing as ripping off a band-aid, you do it fast and firmly and get all of it at once and it hurts for a little bit then goes away. Don't leave lots of pieces that you have to pick off later, because each piece hurts as bad as the first big pull in the end.
Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 42
Thread DB ID: 18965



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.