[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Suicide is so selfish" I contest this. What's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 12

File: 1911.jpg (865KB, 2697x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1911.jpg
865KB, 2697x1518px
"Suicide is so selfish"

I contest this. What's selfish is parents who give birth to a child as a mere commodity of love rather than by the genuine desire to pass their life experiences on to a new generation by actually raising a child.

What's selfish is buying a dog or a cat because they're cute to keep around.

What's selfish is claiming the individual will of another being is just that - a projection of intrinsic selfishness akin to all immature humans in this world.

Which is most of you faggots.

Suicide is liberation.
The zenith of freedom.
Why should it matter if bitches will cry if I were to die?

Their tears are fake. Selfishness in essence would cascade upon their fake face.

I fucking hate this world, and the human race. Fucking animals, everyone. Insolent little maggots. All you care about is sex and your hormonally driven impulses. Everyone is in this game for themselves - so suicide shouldn't ever come as a surprise to anyone, no matter who commits to it.
>>
There is no one whi can force you not to just keep in mind if you do so, it makes you weak. The easy way out. Prove then you can do something, and maybe life would be worth living. Giving up isnt a solution for fuck all, faggot.
>>
>>576486054
>implying what you give value to actually means anything
Nice logical fallacy, retard.
There's no purpose for life.

There's no purpose for anything.

>prove you can do something

Hahahaha.. I've been around the world, son.

It's the same bullshit worldwide. You're all fucking retarded.
>>
>>576486169
>implying what you give value to actually means anything
Considering perception is, for all intents and purposes, that person's reality, then yes. It does.
>>
>>576486584
>implying there is one stagnant perception of life

Ignorant bliss. Nothing more.
>>
>>576486742
I'm not implying it's stagnant at all.Shit's subjective as fuck.
>>
>>576484749
So that's why people go to their funerals, because they were so selfish?
>>
No OP is not selfish it's fucking cowardly. You are given a fucking opportunity 99% of humans in history would have killed for. And what have you done with that gift? Nothing. You are a useless human being. You failed to make anything out of yourself. Anybody who thinks suicide is liberation is to much of a pussy to endure life. If you look at what the human race has accomplished and you don't feel even the slightest hint of pride, you are a waste of resources and should off yourself.

>Ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders
>>
>>576484749
Fuck man, you're so edgey I wouldn't mind seeing you out.
Hate your attitude, please do it
>>
>>576486998
You're too god damn stupid to offer any legitimate reply here. You've got to be autismal to draw conclusions like this, let alone present this bitchy little sarcastic prose of yours.

Let me spell it out for you, faggot: They go to the funerals because they feel they've lost one of their possessions. They felt that because this person was a part of "their life", they are entitled to them being part of "their life" for the remainder of "their life".

What I do with my life is my own business, and what anyone does with theirs is respectively the same.

You are entitled to nothing.

You are owed nothing.

All debt is arbitrary, meaningless, nonexistent.

You are a stupid little ape.

>>576487229
I would kill 99% of humans in history. Do you think I give a damn what stupid third world niggers wish they could have, only because their situation seems so much shittier to them?

They have a purpose to live for. They aren't fortunate entitled sons and daughters, they are the last vestige of true humanity at its finest. Barbaric starving animals, in constant struggle, that is how life is meant to be played out. That is nature's course.

Pride? You succumb to arrogant stupidity.

You take pride in the achievements of people who aren't yourself. You feel good that other humans have handed you the key to a 'good life' as you would only be able to encompass your mind to imagine it.

You are a simpleton, an immature and mindless fool.

Enjoy employment, faggot.
>>
if you've been around the world and can't find happiness anywhere, then yeah sure, go die in a hole, just don't bring negative feelings into a society that is already struggling with such a depressive dynamic.
we all know life is meaningless but we have instinctively designed thoughts about survival and pleasure. for this reason it is right to allow people trying to achieve happiness to do it without being hindered by misanthropic and dramatic people who obviously don't have the same chemical patterns in their brain. go missing, dont paint yourself across some wall
>>
>>576487564
Committing suicide is selfish because you know the reaction people would have, regardless of why.
I do agree that wanting someone to keep living for your sake is also selfish, though.
>>
op is a fag
>>
>>576487564
No one owes you anything. Its not our responsibility to match and meet your criteria for how humanity is supposed to live.
I got news for you, we aren't beasts. Cognitive thinking is what got us here and pushes us forward.
>>
>>576487914
You can claim nothing of those who have handed your candy ass into this existence.
You are a beast.

A simple, stupid little animal.

Your life is meaningless.

You could find every aspect of your interests depicted by strolling through the various departments of a walmart supercenter.

You are worthless, truly.

Your death will be insignificant alongside every other human on this planet.
>>
File: fluff.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fluff.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
TFW my highschool guidance counselor killed himself on a 3 day weekend
>>
>>576487564
Well not everyone on the world commits suicide so people must find some meaning out there or sense of value in other people that's shared.

Odds are you're alone in your opinion
>>
>>576488040
Well you're technically not wrong, but that's only your perception. You've valued me, along with the human race as worthless. So to you I have no value, to me I couldn't care less about your existence. What's your point
>>
>>576487564
>I would kill 99% of humans in history
Holy fuck, those edges. Even if you deny it. Everybody in this thread knows you are an underage fag.

>They have a purpose to live for
So you think trying to survive is a fulfilling purpose? You think it would be fun to know everything outside is a threat to your life? You get a cut and it gets infected? Sorry bro you are dead.
>inb4 i would clean my cut
No you wouldn't because you are a fucking retard who has no idea about these things because he wasn't born in the 20th century.
You break your leg? Shit out of luck you are dead. Sounds like great fun to me.
On the other hand, the biggest threat you face being cancer or a fucking caraccident is "boring" i guess. Just like it is boring to have the opportunity to learn more by the time you are 15 than anybody did before than 17th century. That you have every fact about nature to look up, right at your disposal. Every book that has been written, every movie that has been shot, music you could listen to for thousands of years on end without hearing anything twice. The possibility to sell your shit, buy a plane ticket, fly half way around the globe and see landscapes people have only dreamt about in the past. You not valuing what you have is an insult to everybody who has ever contributed anything to humanity. Thinking that living a life in constant fear for you life is better than being bullied at school is obnoxious. Do you realize how i feels if you haven't had anything to eat for a week, almost dying of thirst and haven't been able to sleep for a week? Just ask your fucking ancestors who endured more in a day than you have in your entire pathetic life
>>
>>576488040
And also:
If I was a beast, then I can do whatever the fuck I want. I can claim anything I want, whether I'm right or wrong by anyone standards.
>>
>>576488604
Too long, didn't read

How does it feel to be a retarded trailer trash redneck?

Go shit your diarrhea thoughts over some more menthol cigarettes and moonshine with bubba, and proceed to play more bums n willys wid ye boys.

Faggot.
>>
>op so edgy
Oh great, another 16 year old beta pussy trying to sound edgy.

Stop being a fucking pussy and kill yourself, we don't want you here.
>>
>>576488669
That's correct, retard.

You can do literally anything you want.

That's not to say other people won't want you doing it, and won't try to stop you from doing it.

Do you really need this outward validation to get it through your dense skull?

Humans are animals.

You honestly believe they aren't, all because they have "muh higher intelligence"?

All you are is a sack of hormones. Deal with it, retard.
>>
>>576484749
its selfish becuase by doing it you can make other people feel like you, and in a sence are putting your own feelings ahead of your family and loved ones who might end up commiting suicide becuase of you
>>
File: 1414433664231.png (476KB, 574x413px) Image search: [Google]
1414433664231.png
476KB, 574x413px
>>576488687
And while he is alive enjoying himself, your skull and hair will be all over the bathroom wall.
So long edge!!
>>
>>576488815
Good.

When I die, I'll leave a note saying "Follow my lead".

I would love it if the whole world killed themselves.
>>
>>576488807
And again, what's your fucking point?
>>
no response? i guess you are just here to wank intellectual bullshit and grow you e-dick. condescending people is not a good way to get your hit of happiness. go for a run and read something written by someone with a better brain than you you miserable sack of numb.
>>
>>576488969
>mindless ad hominem

You couldn't conjure a unique insult if you were offered money for it
>>
Don't forget to record it opie tnx
>>
I will die. You will die. He/she/it will die. It doesn't matter when will that happen because they will all die one day. Suicide isn't selfish because everyone will die either by biological or external causes. Saying suicid is selfish is like saying that dying is selfish because you didn't want for someone to die. That's my view on it OP so I guess we agree a bit but I don't think the world is as bad as you portray it.
>>
>>576487564
so why are you still here?
>>
>>576484749
so just kill yourself instead of being an attention whore
faggot
>>
>>576488687
Dude you have serious issues. I don't know if you fucked up right now, or just unable to read, but there is no indication in anything i wrote that i am a "retarded trailer trash redneck". I am not even american, but whatever,

I guess i can find satisfaction in the fact that i am enjoying the shit out of my life, while you are bitter and to stupid to realize how fucking amazing the world can be.
>>
>>576486584
>implying perceiving reality means giving it value
You are one dumb nigger.
>>
>>576488040
That people are nothing but beasts is demonstratively false. A narrow, simple view.

The crux of humanity is its capability for great good and great evil. Lots of people choose the latter, albeit in diluted form, and an argument does exist that there is an inherent evil in everyone.

But too many instances of generosity, caring, and selflessness exist for there not to also be a strong argument for inherent good in people. Claim if you must that even the most selfless act is selfish because the individual gains pleasure from it, but there is significance in their choice to forgo the multitude of other, easier, usually more self gratifying options available in the interest of giving of themselves to another.

Your life is your own, but allowing other to participate in it, and vice versa, is in everyone's best interest. We can do more as a group than as individuals. In fact, in the grand scheme of things it is only the individual that is worthless. But the group can impact the world and shape history. By denying this, you self fulfill your claim for only yourself and those who have like views.
>>
What about the poor cunt who has to clean it up?
>>
>>576489052
where was the ad hominem in first post? i was just testing to see if your attention is only brought by confrontation. enjoy your angst m8.
>>
>>576487229
>You are given a fucking opportunity 99% of humans in history would have killed for.
I'm willing to bet that most people would kill for never having to experience pain and suffering, that is called NOT BEING BORN.

> And what have you done with that gift?
>gift
Life is a curse to anyone who isn't dumb as a brick.

>You are a useless human being.
Naive optimists like you are just as useless.

>Anybody who thinks suicide is liberation is to much of a pussy to endure life.
There is no point in enduring pointlessness.

> If you look at what the human race has accomplished and you don't feel even the slightest hint of pride, you are a waste of resources and should off yourself.
We have accomplished the building of police states, WMD:s, we've been the reason for two world wars and the destruction of the biosphere of this planet. Earth would be better off without us, you gigantic fag.
>>
>>576486169
I see.
And you're of course above all this right?
Dude you should broaden your horizon and try to realize not every humanbeing is a selfish son of a birch.
I know they are scarce but trust, there does exist people out there who devote all their energi to unselfish purposes.

It is a very arrogant notion that you should be the only one who know how rotten humankind is.
But one rotten apple doesn't spoil 'em all.

Actually just reading your OP makes me realize that you yourself are quite a selfish human with no will at all to help humankind with rising out of their own shit.
>>
>>576484749
do it
>>
>>576489451
>implying I said it was objective value instead of subjective value
Maybe if your head wasn't that far up your ass you'd have understood that.
>>
>>576487914
>I got news for you, we aren't beasts.
We sure are, or are you one of thise morons who believe in "free will" and humans being in some way more worthy of life than animals?
>>
>>576489384
Yes, bitter and too stupid to realize how fucking amazing the world can be, after I've already seen it all?

I know more about this world than you do. I have done much more than you have. I have felt glory beyond what you'll ever conceive.
>>576489498
Monsters are not born, they are created.

I have been told all my life by people that they see me as some sort of school shooter.

How am I to react to something like that?

If so many people wish for me to fill the role, why shouldn't I accost myself to it?

People should learn to watch their fucking tongues, because their stupidity is the blithe which breeds their own downfall.
>>
>>576489052
>You couldn't conjure a unique insult if you were offered money for it

>Too long, didn't read

>How does it feel to be a retarded trailer trash redneck?

>Go shit your diarrhea thoughts over some more menthol cigarettes and moonshine with bubba, and proceed to play more bums n willys wid ye boys.

>Faggot.

This is either excellent bait, or the works of an 16 year old autistic idiot, who thinks he is the smartest person who has ever lived because he realized most of human behaviours is driven by animal instincts. Sorry to break your bubble darwin, but this has been common knowledge for a few hundred years
>>
>>576489675
>implying it matters
Subjective value is still worthless and further proves that in order to endure this shit one has to drown oneself in distractions.
>>
>>576489659
Yes, because one post on the internet reflects my entire life.

Because my consensus isn't derived from a lifetime of experience. Because I wasn't born pure hearted and good into this life, and that I've always been an asshole.

A selfish piece of shit.

Yes, because you know the entirety of my existence, the capacity of my generosity and ability to construe what is good unto others, all from what you read here today.

You are one dumb nigger. You should kill yourself.
>>
>>576489820
> Sorry to break your bubble darwin, but this has been common knowledge for a few hundred years
>common knowledge
Fuck no, 99 out of 100 people would straight up deny that claim if you'd tell them that whilst meeting them on a street,
>>
>>576489820
>Common knowledge

Nope. Believe it or not, there are those amongst us who believe humans are not animals.

>You can also breathe through your nostrils.
>>
>>576489659
>Dude you should broaden your horizon and try to realize not every humanbeing is a selfish son of a birch.
We are selfish by nature you dumb fuck.
>I know they are scarce but trust, there does exist people out there who devote all their energi to unselfish purposes.
No there does not, altruism is not how humans work at their core.

>It is a very arrogant notion that you should be the only one who know how rotten humankind is.
He doesn't claim that anywhere, he only enlightens dimwitted morons like you of the realities of life and existence.
>>
>>576484749
Happy 16th birthday. Sorry your step mom didn't buy you those tripp pants you wanted.
>>
Wtf is wrong with you, you still didn't kill yourself.

You're doing the exact same shit that you say is stupid: You're trying to prove some point so that we agree with you and your irrelevant opinion. You're just as selfish as the faggots you describe.

There are two options now: Go kill yourself already to prove the shit you preach and stop negating our resources or finally go educate yourself and do something productive.
>>
>>576484749

edgyfatautistneckbeard/10

nobody would cry for your hairy fatsripe covered ass you dipshit
>>
>>576489850
>Subjective value is still worthless
To anyone but the person/people who perceives it as such, yes. That's the definition of subjective. Congratulations. You have reiterated the implications of the word I used.

>and further proves that in order to endure this shit one has to drown oneself in distractions.
Speculation and subjective at that. Your view is not everyone else's view. Stop acting as if you objectively know, because you don't. Not everyone's reality is your own, and your own reality is not objectively true.
>>
OP's favorite game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcIsEcZQrLc
>>
>>576490010
A large number of incredibly stupid humans doesn't by default make you smarter than everyone else.
Grow up kid.
>>
>>576489746
No one wants you to be a school shooter. No one wants anybody to be a school shooter. It's a bad thing for everyone involved, and a good deal many not involved.

What should be identified is what it is that makes them view you this way, however false it may be. The capacity for great good and great evil aside, the most unfortunate aspect of humanity is the consistent aptitude for apathy. It's so prominent as to be a constant to be relied upon at nearly all times. And an apathetic society does not see a person and identify them as a school shooter for not reason. Something you do leads them to this view, so I ask what you think it could be?
>>
>>576490142
Guaranteed you have done nothing beyond high school, assuming you've made it that far in life.

Protip: I'm college educated.

You can't defeat my grounds of logic.

You're just a fuckin' babby.
>>
>>576484749
>Suicide is liberation.
>The zenith of freedom.

Freedom to do what, you stupid faggot? Decay and get eaten by worms?

Awesome idea of liberation.
>>
>>576484749
Post results
>>
>>576490291
Their vision is stupid. They feel that someone who isn't part of their life already as it's been established is some sort of homicidal maniac, all because they haven't encountered more than 10 strangers in their small hick town life.

America.

You're all fucking stupid. ISIS will kill you all, and I'll just fuckin' laugh and watch.
>>
>>576484749

*clap clap* good job op you should be a priest or something. maybe you should stick around a little longer to spread your gospel to the lowlives that actually need removal, and you will have the meaning you seek.
>>
File: hatred.0.0_cinema_640.0.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hatred.0.0_cinema_640.0.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
This you OP?
>>
>>576489907
We know only what you give us. If there is more to it than the pointedly strong view/opinions listed, we clearly have nothing better to be doing right now.
>>
>>576490423
>ISIS will kill you all

confirmed for total lunatic
>>
>>576490308
your logic is so fucked though. you think we should feel guilty for having human brains.
>>
File: autism4.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
autism4.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
do a flip op
>>
>>576484749
I agree
>>
>>576490218
>hurr durr your views are subjective so you can't prove what's still rather obviously true
>>
File: Crusade.png (380KB, 930x620px) Image search: [Google]
Crusade.png
380KB, 930x620px
>>576490423
>>
>>576490389
>Freedom to do what, you stupid faggot?
Freedom to not have to listen to mongoloid fucks like you.

>Awesome idea of liberation.
It is, and you're in for the ride too.
>>
File: chompsdoitfaggot.jpg (32KB, 336x577px) Image search: [Google]
chompsdoitfaggot.jpg
32KB, 336x577px
>>576484749
>>
>>576490508
>you think we should feel guilty for having human brains.
He doesn't say that, merely that you should feel guilty if you're an optimist, retards who don't know any better not included.
>>
>>576484749
Suicide is pointless not because it is selfish.

Death is just another part of this Absurd existence, what makes you think death is an escape? Death is natural, nature is absurd.
>>
>>576490582
>I think my truth is the same as the actual truth, and am basing all of my opinions on that
That is what you sound like. You're an arrogant bastard for insisting that the experience of life is anything but a spectrum, and more so for insisting that your opinions are objective facts.
>>
>>576490693
Oh my fuck.
This chick is real
>>
>>576490086
Well it seems like you are not easily.convinced and I honestly dont want to spend time trying to educate you.
You are part of the cancer that is normal humankind so fuck off.
I have the ability to choose whether or not i want to be selfish. This is what consciousness does to humans.
Some people are just less conscious and therefor do not have the ability to change their core nature.
Start the change instead of just complaining.
>>
>>576489746
>I know more about this world than you do. I have done much more than you have. I have felt glory beyond what you'll ever conceive.

Beyond the fact that this could be the tagline for fedora - the movie, how ignorant do you have to be to believe this is true? Do you think because of a few paragraphs i wrote you know who i am?
I've been to more countries than you idiot can name and to every continent. Of course this could be all just made up bullshit and it doesn't matter. A little chinese kid playing with his siblings all day in his tiny basement enjoys life more than you do? And you think you are the genius here? Just because there is no set "purpose" in life doesn't enjoying things is pointless. What would your purpose even be? Do you need a fucking quest do be good at life?

Why do you despise everybody who enjoys life? It's the only thing we can do in the time we are here. Don't you realize the only thing standing in your way
>>
>>576490423
Everyone meets hundreds of people every day that fall into the category of "not already a part of my life." Retail workers, grocers, clerks, business associates, bums, etc. The average persons reaction to this is apathy, not horror.

Again I ask you to explain what actions or activities lead them to view you so negatively?
>>
>>576490874
Yeah, I got her pic in a butterface/ugly thread.
>>
>>576490508
Yes.

You deserve scorn for so abrasively submitting to your animalistic nature whilst denying the very core of your intentional existence.

You should feel guilty, if not for having 'humen branes', then lacking the sight to be disgusted by the degeneracy in this world you find.

You're surrounded by raw bullshit.

You bend over and take the indoctrination drilled into your head since youth.

You will go on like the millions of others in this cute little society, and eventually when all guns are banned and the government gains complete unremovable control of its grip around your throat, you will be milked like cattle to fund the global economy.

All for some nigger in africa.

You like that, don't you, cucky?
>>
File: 1412218325629.jpg (67KB, 550x537px) Image search: [Google]
1412218325629.jpg
67KB, 550x537px
>>576484749
I kinda agree wid dis. It might be sleep deprivation, but yeah. Also, nobody cares that you read a thesaurus, idiot. Stop being pretentious and get your head out of your urethra. Maybe if you spent as much time trying to get laid as you did trying to be a poet, your dick wouldn't have shrivelled up and fallen off alll those years ago, you fucking faglord.

>Tl;dr: I agree to an extent, you're still an edgy adolescent fuck though. If you agree with everything you're saying, why the fuck are you even posting on here?
>>
>>576490813
>actual truth
Oh boy.
>You're an arrogant bastard for insisting that the experience of life is anything but a spectrum, and more so for insisting that your opinions are objective facts.
Never have I claimed that my opinions are objective facts, I have merely told you and others here that if you don't see reality for what it really is (optimism does not fit), you are wrong and are living in a bubble that is one day going to burst and then you will drown from your own built-up incapability to adjust to a harsh reality.
>>
OP is beginning to remind me of this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmmGR-jsk9s
>>
File: 1405510957469.jpg (84KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1405510957469.jpg
84KB, 300x400px
>>576490943
Because they look like this.
>>
BREAKING NEWS: OP begins his descent into becoming a stereotypical villain from every movie, TV show, and video game ever.
>>
>>576490943
Absolutely nothing.

The point here is, people are so stupidly assumptuous they'd go as far as saying someone "looks like they'd shoot up a school" for no reason at all.

I've been denied so many times, and have cycled through so many friends.

The high school clique mentality is disgustingly prevalent in american culture.

I'm glad people are shooting up places around your country. I love it when ameritards get killed. It lets me know they're not all completely mentally deficient.
>>
>>576484749
maybe you gotta point, maybe you should kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>576490879
>Well it seems like you are not easily.convinced
Well unless you have facts to come with, don't expect me to fall for your empty platitudes.

>I have the ability to choose whether or not i want to be selfish.
No you do not, your subconscious drives you to make decisions that benefit you.
>This is what consciousness does to humans.
We have no fucking idea how consciousness works yet, so you're rather brave to go on claiming something like that.

>Some people are just less conscious and therefor do not have the ability to change their core nature.
Are you really dumb enough to believe that you, or anyone else, can change their nature? Bitch, you are driven by your primitive subconscious instincts and every action you perceive as "conscious" acts of free will are in fact predetermined by your previous decisions, genetics and environmental influences.

We are all puppets pretending to be puppet masters.
>>
>>576484749
>I fucking hate this world, and the human race. Fucking animals, everyone. Insolent little maggots. All you care about is sex and your hormonally driven impulses

Tip harder, faggot
>>
people that are against suicide are actually jelly they dont have the balls to end their lifes
>>
>>576491039
>U TYPE TEW SMART! U HAVE 2 MAKE URSELF DUMBER LIKE ME BECUZ SIMPULL WERDS IS BETTER

Holy shit, kill yourself. Or give me your address..
>>
>>576491340
I'm not against it and I don't have the balls to end my life.
>>
>>576491223
Not very good at this, are you?
>>
>>576491039
Get a fuckin' education beyond high school, kid.

You're probably some retarded druggie.

Seriously give me your address and I'll come stick my .45 in your mouth and blow your tiny brains out.
>>
How's your evil laugh coming along, OP? Would LOVE to hear it. Or maybe you're not the laughter type of guy....
>>
>>576490308
>Protip: I'm college educated.

>You can't defeat my grounds of logic.

Ok, i'm archiving this thread. This shit is a goldmine. Do you not realize there are other people in this world beyond the mean guys in highschool who bullied you and told you to shoot up the school?
>>
>>576489635
>I'm willing to bet that most people would kill for never having to experience pain and suffering, that is called NOT BEING BORN.
pain and suffering are just the other pole of life to show us that they are bad things so that we could hold onto the good ones.

>Life is a curse to anyone who isn't dumb as a brick.
So what is your education then?

>Naive optimists like you are just as useless.
The world was built by optimists who envisioned things never thought to be possible.

>There is no point in enduring pointlessness.
I agree, but life is only pointless until you give it meaning; and doing so will greatly contribute to your own happiness and well-being.

>We have accomplished the building of police states, ...
If you truly believe that is everything humanity has accomplished, you are better off dead, the world isn't in need of autistic kids like you are.

>Earth would be better off without us
And what exactly would this better mean? Humanity is the current peak of the known life, it would be wrong to think that progress comes without sacrifices.
>>
>>576491482
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01ZBIJAYrAA
>>
>>576491481
Pack four fifths nigger
>>
When I was a kid my spider-man action figure commit a suicide by jumping of my hands to the river while I was playing on a bridge. I never saw him again, I was legitimately sad, I got batman figure with batmobile next birthday. I will never forget the spider-man. Was spider-man selfish doing this? Yes, I owned the spider-man he was my property, I didn't give him right to do it.
Do my parents, friends or the state own me the same way I owned spider-man? No.
>>
>>576484749
Holy shit, OP. You'll be doing the world a favor if you kill yourself.
>>
>>576491065
>Never have I claimed that my opinions are objective facts, I have merely told you and others here that if you don't see reality for what it really is
You forgot to put "as I see it." You're insisting that you're not saying your opinions are facts, yet you're saying "that's how the world is."
You're clearly a stubborn, arrogant fool to insist that your reality is the objective reality. Your reality is one thing, someone who has never seen anything digital is another, and a monk living in a mountain temple is yet another perspective. I'm not being an optimist, I'm being a realist. You're insisting that anyone who isn't pessimistic is "wrong and are living in a bubble". The experience of life is a spectrum, and your belief that life is objectively shitty no matter circumstance is clearly so ingrained in you that you won't even admit that it's a subjective belief.
>>
>>576484749
>talking about it
>not doing it
kill yourself (not ironically)
>>
File: At the End2.jpg (361KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
At the End2.jpg
361KB, 2000x1000px
There is nothing wrong with suicide.

If my partner committed suicide, I would be fucking shattered, but also angry.

I would be angry at the cause of his suicide, not him. I would be angry at the fucking shit stains of society that FUCK this world up for everyone. Every fucking piece of shit woman who fucks a man over for his money and not his love. Every fucking cunt male who thinks the most important thing in life is beating up his girlfriend and doing drugs. Every fucking dumb shit fucking retard who gets rich without even trying and is too fucking stupid to realize how lucky they are.

These people somehow advance in society. The more fucked up, retarded and handsome and spoilt you are, the more you somehow get lucky, whilst the hard working anons out there, those who bust their asses every day working hard and trying to make things work with a girlfriend who doesn't love them, but instead loves some "jeff" down the road.

Suicide is justifiable, this world is complete and utter shit, and it's even WORSE that the nice, polite guys out there who work hard, are intelligent and stable, try so hard, and get shat on by the piece of fucking shit that is Earth over and over and over and over. It never ends.

Oh but if you were born ridiculously good looking, full of ape-like tendencies and too much testosterone, somehow you will advance in society, make lots of money, and be too fucking dumb to even spell a single word.

I thought about suicide a lot. The only reason I am literally on this planet is that I'm serving my only purpose; to look after and provide for my boyfriend. If he goes, I go, because there is nothing left for me here.
>>
>>576491636
Hoooly shit, OP. You actually delivered.
Not bad!
>>
I like you. I like your views. Most anyways. My counter would be if you have the different ideals to change something then try it. Suicide in an of itself in any particular way isn't liberation. Death is liberation. You have a golden opportunity while in this hell, to restore chaos, or instill whatever rule you want. You just have to be willing to try. Cause even if you fail, there's freedom at the end. Anyway suicide isn't cowardly, by any means, I hate when people say that. It's just being done. The fact that you're going into something unknown, well that's pretty brave. Like going into space. Everything in life takes some bravery, whether it be ending it or living it in one particular way or another. Which is also why I hate when idiots behind their computers call terrorists cowards. They may not be swell people, they may have very extreme solutions and actively opress, but they're fighting a losing battle from the start and most know damn well they'll probably be dead by the end. Does that seem cowardly? A soldier can call them cowards, because relative to themselves (if they have a true soldier's values) the are. But a journalist (depending on their type of journalism) or some "nobody"? Fuck you, fuck off.
>>
>>576484749
CRAWLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>>576491028
talk about ad hominems fuck me. i am disgusted by the world outside my own but i still possess the ability to be happy. if you cannot be happy in the company of most other people, but you have done nothing to change this, then you are a hypocrite.
>>
FF OP
>>
@OP you should write songs for tool
>>
>>576491850
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEUUUUUUUL
>>
>>576491571
>pain and suffering are just the other pole of life to show us that they are bad things so that we could hold onto the good ones.
Pain always outweighs the pleasure in the end.
>So what is your education then?
>implying it matters
You are confusing intelligence and intellect, wisdom and knowledge.

>The world was built by optimists who envisioned things never thought to be possible.
Thanks for the trivia, it doesn't prove me wrong though.

>I agree, but life is only pointless until you give it meaning; and doing so will greatly contribute to your own happiness and well-being.
One can only give it artificial meaning and when it all comes crashing down, the chances of adapting back to reality are slim, which is why I choose not to do it.

>If you truly believe that is everything humanity has accomplished, you are better off dead, the world isn't in need of autistic kids like you are.
Oh, I did forget one thing: we have also managed to deceive ourselves into thinking that being alive is just fine and preferrable to not existing, something that will haunt future generations for ages to come.

> Humanity is the current peak of the known life, it would be wrong to think that progress comes without sacrifices.
There is nothing of value in progress in itself, and you cannot explain to me why this progress would be needed for the earth or for us.
>>
>>576491936
Fuck Tool and all their pretentious faggot fanboys
>>
>>576491245
You've got me curious now. There is a lot of talk about personal experiences with ignorant people labeling you unjustly, yet the bulk of your directed anger is at America, presumably not "your country."

Why are not those who have wronged you at home not the target of all this hatred?
>>
im not supposed to tell you this, but suicide has some relation to the "victim class" being designed and your passivity is due to fluoride ingestion like hitler was experimenting with on his prison camp populations. (note I dont say just "jews", learn a thing or 2)
>>
>>576491361
That's what you took away from what I said?

Nice rebuttal, fuckhead.
I really shouldn't have taken the b8. I'm way too exhausted for this shit.

>>576491481
>Get a fuckin' education yada yada
I'm at university.

>Retarded druggie
I like alcohol a little too much, smoke weed about 3 times a year. Keep at it though.

>stick my .45 in your mouth and blow your tiny brains out
Sure ya would, buddy. Unless the .45 is a euphemism for your tiny cock, I really don't think you'd have the stones.

Don't forget to eat your vegetables, you'll grow up to be big and strong :^) Your being a faggot is terminal though, no amount of vegetables will cure this, but I'm sure you could incorporate them into your assplay.
>>
>>576484749
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>576484749
You are a wise man
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.