[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: the most fucked up horror movie you've ever seen.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

ITT: the most fucked up horror movie you've ever seen.

Pic related: how i want to feel on Halloween.
>>
>>576470761
Self-bump.
>>
>>576470994
I wasn't aware you could do that.

The problem with horror films is that the most fucked up shit is usually within a terrible film, and the best films usually are pretty tame.

Salo is sort of in the middle.
>>
>>576470761
Regoregitated sacrifice is pretty fucked up and all the vomiting is real
>>
File: Into_the_Mouth_of_Madness.jpg (108KB, 432x510px) Image search: [Google]
Into_the_Mouth_of_Madness.jpg
108KB, 432x510px
Audition.
In the Mouth of Madness.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>576471796
Awful

Not a whole lot of modern fucked up movies,i heard evil dead was fucked up but never seen it but bumping for intrests
>>
>>576471913
Original or remake? I prefer the original.
> inb4 Serbian Film
What kind of horror you want/like?
>>
>>576470761
I guess i should put forth one of my own...
>The loved ones
>>
>>576470761
probably Jesus Camp.
No joke, couldn't finish it. No intentions on it either, Never felt that way for any other movie or documentary, despite the content.
Lurkin hard. I'm looking for movies that were intended to be terrifying though. Please share b
>>
File: 159.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
159.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
Bart, I don't want to alarm you, but there may be a bogeyman or bogeymen in the house!
>>
>>576470761
Mothman prophecies is good if you watch it knowing its a dramatization of a true story. makes it much more intense.
Rec wasn't bad.
>>
>>576470761
IDK, Insidious maybe?
>>
Horror these days means scaring the viewers with loud noises out of nowhere.

My advice, just get too high and watch whatever.
>>
>>576470761
The changeling,ju-on:the grudge or the curse,susperia,possesion(1981 i think got sam neil in),martyrs,seance(kiyoshi kurosawa),the house of the devil,kairo,
>>
>>576471913
don't listen to this guy, Audition and In the Mouth of Madness are great

As far as remakes go Evil Dead wasn't bad at all. Evil Dead 2 was the best in the series.
>>
Martyrs
High/Haute Tension
Dead Alive
American Werewolf in London
The Descent
The Beyond
From Beyond
The Crazies remake
>>
>A Serbian Film
such a solid movie
>>
>>576472448

jesus camp?

ill have a look into that one
>>
>>576470761
i dislike horror movies. they simply don't scare me... i liked the conjuring. the descent was good too.
But I love all the Takashi Miike stuff! most aren't horror movies, but they are fucked up as shit!!!

watch shinjuku killers, its like an "everydays"horror movie! really great one, maybe best i've ever seen.
Don't think its available in english but i got it with subtitles from torrent few years ago!!!
>>
>>576472448
I mean, its not a horror movie, but its pretty fucked up regardless.
>>
>>576473339
fucking boring shit with shitty story and bad actors... wonder why people always refer to it. 2 hours on /b/ are ten times worse then this movie
>>
>>576474329
Yeah, it's terrible. All it has going for it is shock value, and not even much of that.
>>
>Random French horror
Those Yurapeeins really make some crazy movies. I can't recall any names because I'm blazed but search for some. Pregnant ladies getting foricibly aborted by demons yo.
>>
>>576470761
August Underground Mordum. It's far better than a Serbian Film as it looks more realistic, it almost looks like it could really be a documentary.
>>
File: spoooks.jpg (181KB, 1431x805px) Image search: [Google]
spoooks.jpg
181KB, 1431x805px
event horizon
>>
>>576474882
looks nice :) i'll give it a try
>>
>>576474882
August Underground sucks. I appreciate it for what it is but they just devolve into shock-value films.
>>
>>576470761

cannibal holocaust

/thread
>>
>>576475913
this guy knows whats up.
>>
>>576470761
The Snowtown Murders torture scenes were hard to watch....
>>
>>576470761
Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma (1975)
It's an Italian film which was banned by the Italian state for a lot of years, for many -and obvious- reasons. Good luck finding it with english subtitles. It's already hard to find it in italian.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.