[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALRIGHT /B/ ARE YOU READY TO PLAY AMERICA'S FAVORITE GAME

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 61

File: The_Dating_Game.jpg (16KB, 401x200px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dating_Game.jpg
16KB, 401x200px
ALRIGHT /B/

ARE YOU READY TO PLAY AMERICA'S FAVORITE GAME SHOW???????? THE DATING GAME.

ITT I will post THREE dating profiles of three lovely ladies. You will choose which of the the three you would date and then I'll post their pics!

Let's see what kind of fun and sheninangans we can get ourselves into when we choose solely based on their interests/lifestyle instead of their looks (ya fucking right)

ALRIGHT LET'S PLAY, THE DATING GAMMMMMMME!!!!
>>
I choose girl number 3
>>
I choose girl number 3
>>
I choose girl number 3
>>
>>576215627
I choose girl number potato
>>
BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE:

This lovely lady is 21 years old. She is a high school grad who works in sales. She likes tattoos and lists her personality as Hopeless Romantic.

Her interests include: Reading, "fishin", camping, video games, and cooking.

If you're into the outdoors - this is the lady for you.

When asked about herself she says:
"i love to read and play video games and play on my computer but i also
like to camp and go fishing
some day I hope to travel the world and learn about different coulters.
only message me if you want a serious relationship

(I will only reply if you have a pic and are between 21 and 25 years old)"

WHO WANTS TO CHOOSE BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE???
>>
>>576216195
I, and I think I speak for everyone when I say this, have already made the choice. Girl number 3. Now post her pics
>>
>>576216195
>coltures? Bitch can't spell? I choose bitch 3
>>
Bitch one sounds like a vapid inbred hick with an eating disorder. Next.
>>
ALRIGHT, BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO:
emphasis on the number two.

This lovely lady lists her personality as Athletic. She's 20 years old, so you'll have to wait to have drinks on the town. She's had some college and works in Travel and Tourism

She says she's a "fun person" and doesn't list any interests but she does speak French. Oh la la

When asked about herself she replies:

"I'm an athlete, I play Basketball and volleyball but mostly basketball I loveeee playing basketball more than anything!! I love to have fun and party. White guys are my type;) lol or ANY kind of respectful guy...I'm very fun to be around, and I'm a people person. If u want my Facebook just message me and ask:) I have more pictures there:). I work in a cruise ship with American Cruise Lines...I loveeeee being around people and I love to smile :D... I'm a future flight attendant but my long term career is a nurse practitioner/medical assistant:)...I'm a very successful person and like to think about my future...if u wanna know more just message me ????"

WHO WANTS TO CHOOSE BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO???
>>
>>576216195
>tattoos
>outdoors
>video games
>hopeless romantic
>high school education
seriously what kind of shit is this? Atleast make it realistic.
>>
>>576217029
we want three you faggot
>>
>>576217029
sounds okay

but I sstill choose girl numero dres
>>
>>576217029
basketball girls are ugly as fuck. I'd rather fuck a ham planet.
cmon op what is this craigslist?
>>
>>576217029
Number two sounds like a nigress. I guess if you've got jungle fever then go for it.
/b/ wins again. Number 3.
>>
ALRIGHT - THE ONE WE'VVVVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...... BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE
Number three is 21 years old, calls herself a "Catholic" has some college experience and her profession is TBA.

Like our previous two lovely gals, she lists her personality type as Hopeless Romantic.

Her interests include: basketball, baseball, football, shopping, camping, boating, music, piano, photography, and travel

"I'm looking for someone to be my partner in the gym, my concert date, my adventure seeker, the person who sees the real me and embraces it. I'd love to find my best friend. If not on here, I know he's out there! But I'm always up for new friends. Just remember that choosing someone is 100% up to you, but passion comes naturally from unexpected people and places if you open up to it. There is a lot I could say here but I honestly would rather you just asked...so go ahead!:)"
WHO WANTS TO CHOOSE BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE???

She also has a cat and dog, so if you're allergic... that sucks.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE
>>
>>576217645
I choose girl number 3.
>>
>>576217645
Girl Number 1.
>>
>>576217645
I choose girl number 3.
>>
>>576217645
fuck it. last two suck, number one is retarded and unrealistic.
So in that case
>>576216195 wins.
>>
LASTLY, BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE...

This lovely lady is 'kawaii' in the sheets and 'senpai' in the sheets. She's 500 years old and is a half-fox half-human hybrid. She enjoys fighting monsters with her friends at school.

When asked about what she sees in a man, she replied:

"P-please senpai-kun, not so rough in my no-no area."

WHO WANTS TO CHOOSE BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREEE????????
>>
>>576218031
fuck off cunt. this is my game. i will beat the shit out of you with my microphone
>>
>>576218185
topkek
>>
>>576217987
>>576218023

YOU CHOSE BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE. I hope your wallet's hefty, cuz it'll cost a lot to feed this heifer. Saddle up and lead her to the trough. YOU GET BACHELORETTE NUMBER OOOOONNNNEEEE
>>
show pics of three
>>
>>576218487
>>576218016
>>576217891
>>576215917
>>576216009
>>576216121

YOU ALL CHOSE BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE. Good thing that this one is number three, because she looks like she's used to taking it from this many guys. Keep your tool wrapped - don't chafe, play it safe. Likely you will get herpes but she doesn't have a kid YET.

BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE
>>
>>576218424
Bullshit she likes the outdoors
>>
>>576219095
Where you think they put the feeding trough?
>>
File: th.jpg (11KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 218x300px
>>576219059
>>576218487
AND YOU CHOSE BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE. HOW DOES SHE LOOK BOYS? AS GREAT AS HER PERSONALITY??

"Oh anon-kun tehehehe"
>>
And lastly, no one chose Bachelorette number 2. Probably because she is a nigger. bacherlorette number 2....
>>
>>576219095
because she's a cow
>>
File: jimisafaggot.gif (500KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
jimisafaggot.gif
500KB, 500x213px
>>576219319
>Probably because she is a nigger.
>>
>>576219305
oh 3-chan you're so kawaii
>>
>>576219319
can you do another?
>>
WHO WANTS TO PLAY ROUND TWO OF.

THE

DATING

GAME
>>
>>576219873
lets go motherfucker
>>
>>576219873
me!!
>>
ALRIGHT TIME FOR ROUND TWO

Please remember, these are all REAL ladies with REAL online profiles. Please be respectful to all of our participants as it takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there, or in some cases eat yourself out there.

And lastly, only choices after all three ladies have been revealed will be counted.

LET'S PLAY
AMERICA'S FAVORITE GAME

THE.
DATING.
GAME.
>>
BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE:

This foxy lady is 25 years old, calls herself a "princess", says she's "ready to settle down" and has some college exp. Currently she works in tech support.

She lists her interests as Music, Movies, and Dancing. The conversation will never stop with this one.

"At this point in my life I would like to settle down with one person yes I'm still young but these young eyes have seen and lot and the games are over just want to meet someone genuine and take it one day at a time .keys to my heart are usually laughter and simply caring ??"

She has her own car and for a first date: "Dinnr and a movie is always nice"

LET'S HEAR IT FOR BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE
>>
>>576220968
porker, no thank you sir
>>
>>576216195

I choose her
>>
BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO:

This lovely lady is 22 years old, calls herself a "Beach Bum" and has a Bachelors degree (ohhhhhhhhh). Her profession says "dolphin." Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not even kidding you.. it says "dolphin"

Her interests include: Cooking, Dancing, Food, Exercising, and Travel

"PSU graduate with bachelors in business
insta: sasscake_x
I'm very ambitious and independent so please have your sh*ttogether and be the same. I don't want to be anyone's bank, driver, or babysitter (if you have kids that's fine I love children but please don't you act like one)
I work out 6 days a week but I also eat an insane amount of pizza
I'm a firm believer that leggings are pants
it takes a lot to get and hold my attention ;)
coffee. cake. chipotle. champagne
I'm a single mom of an adorable one year old half Bengal kitten :)

If I don't respond I don't want to talk to you, please don't beg it's gross lol
if you use racial or homophobic slurs, or like joking about things that shouldn't be joked about don't even try {{{{{{[RULES OUT MOST OF YA'LL - i'm saying this part, not her]}}}}
not looking for casual dating or fwb
if you're doing the kissy face in any of your pictures we won't get along"
WHO WANTS TO CHOOSE BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO????
>>
>>576221786
Too fucking bossy.. Get her out of this game, man...
>>
>>576221786
what a total bitch

but she had me at professional dolphin, i pick her
>>
>>576221786
Well she sounds like a haughty grating cunt. I hope someone kills her cat.
>>
and finally BACHELORETTE NUMERO TRES

This gorgeous gal says "Bad boys are boring..where are all the good guys?"(means she likes forceful sex) She calls herself an "adventurer" has some college exp and currently works as a "Pharmacy Tech/being a baws" yes baws spelled like paws with a b.....

She's 21 years old, and wants to date but nothing serious.. even though she's 21 she says "I do not drink"

Interests include: Every girl loves some sweet talk (definite slut), working out, gym life, family, friends, internet (the internet is literally one of her interests), walks, movies, cooking, long talks, singing, reading, and writing.

Whew, it's a toss up between intellectual or straight up down syndrome.

When asked about herself:
"I hate having to try to define myself in a little box. But here it goes. I'm a freakin' hoot. That is all.

On a side note, the best way to impress me is using PROPER grammar and punctuation, and English in general. "Diiz isznt atraktive lol"
I don't care HOW cute you are, if you can't carry a conversation you'll lose my interest immediately."

LET'S HERE IT FOR BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE.

THAT CONCLUDES ROUND TWO.
NAME YOUR CHOICE..... NOW!
>>
one
>>
>>576222809
this one
>>
tres obviously
>>
File: 1413135310398.jpg (56KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413135310398.jpg
56KB, 566x480px
>>576222809
2 yo
>>
>>576222809
I was almost tempted by number one again. But let's see number 3!
>>
File: TRES.png (872KB, 936x480px) Image search: [Google]
TRES.png
872KB, 936x480px
>>576223103
>>576223219
>>576223219
>>576223493

You chose BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE. She's a sexy latina that comes WITH kids. Good luck meeting her gangbanger family - THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH. Still nothing gets your dick harder than banging a beezee and she screams out jibberish in a language you don't even understand. Here she is - BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE
>>
this thread is fucking bananas. GG OP

ROUND 3??
>>
File: 2.png (523KB, 936x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
523KB, 936x480px
>>576223327
>>576222542

You chose BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO. I'm not sure what it means to be a professional dolphin, nor do I care. She's 5 foot 5 of straight luscious lady meat. Let's hope she screams like a dolphin with those heels around your neck.

BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO
>>
>>576220968
You showed us the other two. I wanna see the tech princess now.

>inb4 Anita
>>
File: gross.png (922KB, 936x480px) Image search: [Google]
gross.png
922KB, 936x480px
>>576221732
Last but not least, BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE. Good luck putting your head up that dress, you'll likely never get it back! This big body is looking to pounce on the next poor bastard she sees. RIP, he was a brave soul.

bachelorette number one... ew
>>
>>576224889
Honestly not that bad. But I'm happy with my choice, except for the kid.
>>
>>576218424
>>576224889
wait what
>>
>>576225419
round 1 and round 2 yo
>>
>>576224326
i second this
>>
ROUND THREE
This is the greatest thing ever
>>
File: Bob-Barker-701488.jpg (63KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Barker-701488.jpg
63KB, 500x327px
ALRIGHTTTTTTT ARE WE READY FOR ROUND THREE??? I HAVE THREE, COUNT EM 1,2,3 GORGEOUS GALS LINED UP AND READY TO BE JUDGED.

LET'S GET STARTED ON ROUND THREEEEE OF

THE
DATING
GAME
>>
File: 1400156853850.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1400156853850.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>576226098
clapclapclapclap
>>
>>576226098
Aplause
>>
BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE

This lovely lass wants to know Are you a smart hopeless romantic too? She calls herself an intellectual with a Bachelor's degree who works in Cosmetology. Putting that degree to good use.

She has a dog, does not drink and lists her interests as: Reading, Polo matches, tv, and movies.

When asked about herself she sayyyyyyys: "I have a BA frm the U of Miami in Latin American studies. I recently decided to attend Cosmetology school. I want to find someone seeking a serious relationship and who doesn't expect sex before that kind of committed relationship. He must love animals. I have two dogs and a guinea pig. He must be a romantic who shows his feelings in positive ways. I don't want anyone with anger or control issues. I'm looking for someone with a sense of humor. I'm asking a lot but I think that I deserve it. Hopefully you will too."

LET'S HEAR IT FOR BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE
>>
>>576226876
Based on the previous number 1s I'm gonna say fuck nope
>>
>>576226876
> Latin studies
> polo matches
what the fuck?
>>
File: 1410003771455.jpg (5KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1410003771455.jpg
5KB, 251x241px
>>576226876
potential wife material there, but I bet she's of the bean people. Also, too bad I like my firewater, Bob.
>>
BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO

This gorgeous gal is 20 years old and a high school grad who works in sales. She calls herself an animal lover and has at least one cat. Fun Fact she also does drugs socially.

Her interests include: Cats, Puns, Flowers, Music, Hardcore Shit, and Anything that makes me seem cool

When asked about herself she sayyyyyys: "I enjoy taking my cats out for long walks on the beach followed by a candle-lit dinner at home with a nice bottle of white wine and smooth jazz. I like climbing on furniture, sitting like a kindergartener, and making people uncomfortable.

I spend most of my time growing my hair and telling people "no" until I get what I want.
I'm a wonderful person, really.

don't take me seriously.

Please stop:
Shirtless photos... like, why
Saying "talk nerdy to me"
Sending me the same message(s) every day just because I didn't respond.

I am a very intense person; if you can't handle being slightly intimidated by me in at least a couple different ways, don't waste my time.
I wake up early and stay up late.

Don't waste my time."
She'd also like to add that Please do not inquire if you have an allergy or do not like cats. That just makes me sad.

PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOORRRRRRRR BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWOOOOOOOO
>>
>>576216195
I choose number 1
>>
3 again
>>
File: 1410536902465.png (360KB, 393x603px) Image search: [Google]
1410536902465.png
360KB, 393x603px
>>576227829
Silly cat lady drug aficionado. Now that's more like it. I don't even need to hear #3.
>>
here, have a bump
>>
PICK NUMBER THREE M'LORD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e-ZM-NXKOU
>>
>>576227829
>interests are doing things to look cool
>walking her cats (?????)
>climbing furniture (???)
>saying no like a cunt

ya nah she a cunt
>>
>>576227461
>Also, too bad I like my firewater, Bob.

Don't we all....
AND FINALLY BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREEEEEEEEEEE

Last but surely not least, this beautiful babe wants to know "Yes I'm single, but can you compete with my dog?"

She's 22 years old, has an associates degree and works as a medical assistant. She's undecided about kids and currently doesn't have any. She calls herself an Adventurer but unlike number two, she does not do drugs.

Her interests include: Camping, shooting, movies, school, road trips, hiking, boating, sports, going to the beach, traveling, four wheeling, shopping, music, and concerts!! Woo... my fingers are tired!

When asked about herself she sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys: "I'm a very positive girl who likes to have a good time. You could say I'm a bit old fashion when it comes to relationships.

I appreciate people who are goofy and have self respect. Those are my favorite people. People who are themselves and respect themselves for who they are.

I am an independent women with a strong mind. I'm not looking for anyone to take care of me, I can do that myself. I'm just looking for someone to share some memories with and hopefully grow with as time goes on.

I'm very family orientated. Family means everything to me.

I'm definitely a country girl at heart but also a little bit of city girl in me.
If you're interested then message me! I'm going to be honest and say if your message only contains 5 words, I most likely won't reply or if it's a cliché pick up line. Oh, I'm not into games or one night stands."

Who wants to choose BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE?????
PICK YOUR CHOICE........................ NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>576216195
>10
I'll go for the cunt.
I'm 47, they call me Aqualung
>>
>>576228768
Hopefully she's not a bit old fassiond when it comes to getting freaky, I pick three
>>
2 is ez win. Id like to add before I see her that if she aint hot I aint putting my dick in her. Sorry uggos, this dick likes a fine chick
>>
i choose to an hero
>>
meh, I'll pick 3
>>
2 please
>>
>>576228768
camping women hoping for that /out/ lifestyle
>>
>>576227284
>>
File: NUMBER TWO.png (898KB, 961x480px) Image search: [Google]
NUMBER TWO.png
898KB, 961x480px
>>576229571
>>576229686
>>576229150
>>576228390

You all chose BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO. She was actually my personal choice out of all NINE contestants so far. I ALMOST messaged her. She's got a side of weird and wacky complimented by her other side which is bitchy and bossy!! If I could stand being around cats for more than 3 minutes I would fuck the hell out of this pussy.

BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWOOOOOOOO
>>
>>576228768
>/an/, /k/, and possibly /pol/ girl
that does make it difficult.
>>
>>576230310
hey dont forget /out/, i hate how we aren't represented on /b/ as much as other boards
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 411x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 411x310px
>>576230247
Fuck yes!

Also great fucking thread OP
>>
File: number three.png (609KB, 961x480px) Image search: [Google]
number three.png
609KB, 961x480px
>>576229614
>>576229214

You chose BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE - Seriously fucking props if you guessed she was east Indian - talk about your literal dark horse :D

When she's not snorting curry, or praying to Gandhi you'll likely find her pitching a teepee tent like those other indians...

LET'S HEAR IT FOR BACHELORETTE NUMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBER THREE!
>>
File: 1322809985782.jpg (195KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1322809985782.jpg
195KB, 640x427px
>>576230247
Message her, you dick. If you don't like cats, you need a fucking beating.

No disrespect.
>>
Thank you for reminding me why I browse /b/, OP.
>>
>>576230821
Gonna get freaky in dat teepee
>>
File: NUMBER ONE.png (629KB, 702x480px) Image search: [Google]
NUMBER ONE.png
629KB, 702x480px
>>576227461
>potential wife material there,
>>576227284
^smart man

>>576228173

OPEN THE DOOR, GET ON THE FLOOR, EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR. Don't let her age fool ya, at 45 she actually looks 107. This one's got a dried up cooter thats been laying a popcorn trail all the way from the old folks home to her job at cosmetology. Don't judge her by that face, she's a NON-SMOKER

CONGRATULATIONS ON BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE
>>
>>576231556
kek
>>
>>576230914
Fuck the internet with its love of cats, I was turned off by the exact same reason.

Tell me one thing the modern cat is useful for, besides being eye candy for 9fag and "le reddit".
>>
>>576227829
She made a Cake reference. Seems embarrassing and oblivious, but fuck it I choose 2
>>
>>576227461
Stupid nigger
>>
Thx for reminding me why i quit dating OP
>>
File: 1392342763246.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392342763246.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>576231556
boy did I initially mis-judge that

can't stop laughing
>>
Round 4?
>>
File: BobBarker4.jpg (22KB, 360x252px) Image search: [Google]
BobBarker4.jpg
22KB, 360x252px
>>576232580
>>
Please round 4 op
>>
>>576231896
Dusty forgives you.

That's sort of the beauty of them. They generally fuck off and take care of themselves so long as you feed then and empty their shitbox every now and then. Not trying to turn this into a cats vs dogs debate, bit dogs are annoying and the most Jewish of all pets.
>>
Op please round 4
>>
my body is ready for round 4
>>
File: moot24.jpg (5KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
moot24.jpg
5KB, 253x199px
Someone cap this shit.

This thread has made my night.

Op is funny as shit and heterosexual.
>>
File: gene_rayburn.jpg (31KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
gene_rayburn.jpg
31KB, 260x320px
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT.

You're having fun, I'm having fun - WE'RE ALL HAVING FUN ITT.

LET ME HEAR IT!!!

WHO
IS
READY
FOR.................................................
ROUND FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
Sir, I would like some more please
>>
>>576233272
LETS GO! BEST THREAD IN FOREVER
>>
>>576233272
AHHHHHHH IM GONNA SHIT MYSELF
>>
File: 1407722811049.jpg (78KB, 650x465px) Image search: [Google]
1407722811049.jpg
78KB, 650x465px
That's easy...

#1 had a good sales pitch, too good to be true sales pitch.

it's a toss up between #3 and #2
AND THE LATINA IS HOTTER RIGHT NOW. But I'd have to check out both their mothers and see which one will have a shorter shelf life.
>>
The audience waits in suspense
>>
>>576233448
I already did. probably will again
>>
File: 1405148825039.jpg (71KB, 476x544px) Image search: [Google]
1405148825039.jpg
71KB, 476x544px
>>576233272
m'dick is ready
>>
Big money, no whammies
>>
oh 4th round already lmfao
>>
BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE:

Alright let's start round four off with Brooke. Brooke wants you to know she's "Classy, sassy, and a bit smart assy". Her personality type is Rockstar. She has some college exp and works as an educational assistant.

Brooke's interests include: Camping, shooting, motocross, concerts, and cooking

When asked about herself Brooke says:

"I'm Brooke,
I work with special needs kids and I absolutely love what I do!
I like doing anything outdoors and active.
Like all music but mostly metal and country.
I just want somebody to love me for the true ***hole that I really am ;)

Just looking to meet new people and see where it goes, no expectations.
No swagbags please -_-"
Let's hear it for our first Bachelorette in round 4 BROOOOOOOOOKE
>>
>>576234001
Redneck tard wrangler...... I'll pass
>>
>>576234212
Was just about to say that
>>
>>576234001
Not sounding good so far.
>>
>>576234001
would not touch with a 10 foot pole, crazy is as crazy does
>>
File: 1391661503552.jpg (841KB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [Google]
1391661503552.jpg
841KB, 3500x4194px
>>576234001
Thin, good-looking blonde with a heart of gold that can shotgun a beer.

>gun shy as fuck on #1s, law of averages says this is a keeper
>>
Ok
2?
>>
BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO:

This beautiful bitch lists herself as an Animal Lover. Her age says young, no exact year.

Her interests include: dogs, cats, going for long walks, visiting the park, relaxing, and Netflix

When asked about herself she says: "I am not able to hear, but it doesn't stop me from exploring and enjoying life. My foster mom says I am very lovable and she lets me take my time when meeting new people and encountering new situations. I haven't been exposed to many things in my life so far, so you should know that I need time to become comfortable with new surroundings. I enjoy being around other dogs once I have had a chance to get used to them. They help me relax and become more playful."

LET'S HEAR IT FOR BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO
>>
>>576235296
> my foster mom says I'm lovable
>>
>>576235296
>I am very lovable
definitely "big boned"
>>
File: 1401415401444.jpg (28KB, 298x296px) Image search: [Google]
1401415401444.jpg
28KB, 298x296px
>>576235296
OK, now you're pulling from pet adoption sites. lol
>>
>>576235296
>underage deaf cat woman
lets see #3 because the first two aren't great
>>
With these shitty girls #3 better be a goddess
>>
>>576235296
Man the harpoons
>>
File: agJIP.gif (592KB, 200x136px) Image search: [Google]
agJIP.gif
592KB, 200x136px
>>576235892
>>
AND FINALLY.... She's been waiting, have you?

BACHELORETTE #3

This one is 26, she has a bachelors degree and is a grad student. She wants to "Meet new cool people! Creepers stay away." She calls herself a Free Thinker.

Bachelorette #3 drinks often >3xs a week. She has NO PETS, no kids and when asked if she wants kids she "prefers not to say"

Her interests include: Traveling, Hiking, Cooking, Wine and cucumber cocktails (da fuq is that?), dancing, leftovers, joking around, not taking things seriously debates and discussions

" Please do not contact me if you're just looking for random sex or super weird casual encounters.
I'm one of those people who would try anything once before I decide I don't like it. I have a major sweet tooth that I'm trying to suppress. A lot of my friends falsely think I'm intelligent. I'm just working on everything. I get myself in trouble all the time but half the time I'm stoked I did it!!!
Please contact me if you think we'll get along or you wanna know more!!!"

Also for a first date she wants Drinks in a public place so I can figure out if you're a *****ing weirdo or not!!! Lol
BACHELORETTE NUMMMMMMBER THREEEEEE
Alright /b/ that caps round 4 of these three lovely gals - DIAL IT IN AND CHOOSE. WHO IS YOUR BACHELORETTE?????
>>
Number 3
>>
defnitly numero 3 senor
>>
>>576236621
Fuck it, 3, if she's ugly I still got my dark horse to fall back on
>>
number 3 seems like a bait, and/or a wallet whore
might have to go with #1
>>
>>576236621
Number three
>>
>>576236849
Nigger, go back to Tijuana
>>
>>576236621
ill pick 3 in chance we could live the /out/ dream, although not being serious she sounds like a annoying cunt, but of the three she is the best suited for me. too bad she is older by 4 years, i try not to date older women.
>>
3 please
>>
I choose crying
>>
>>576235296
>>576236621
Bachelor 2, I have a soft spot for beta grils
>>
Also 2 is a dog
>>
I bet 3 and 1 got switched just to fuck us up
>>
>>576237368
Look forward to lots of silence
>>
File: #3.png (810KB, 887x480px) Image search: [Google]
#3.png
810KB, 887x480px
>>576237202
>>576237175
>>576237010
>>576236986
>>576236983
>>576236958
>>576236849
>>576236749
You all chose BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE. Her second language is Arabic, so enjoy a lifetime of happiness on the NO FLY LIST and the FBI WATCH LIST. She's 5'6, "mixed race" and non-religious which still won't fool the CIA.

Congrats on BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE
>>
File: Werner_Heisenberg.jpg (13KB, 220x349px) Image search: [Google]
Werner_Heisenberg.jpg
13KB, 220x349px
>>576236983
yeah but which one has the least dignity in the bedroom?
>>
File: IMG-20140722-WA0056.jpg (30KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140722-WA0056.jpg
30KB, 600x690px
>>576237175
>mfw I'm 19 and I banged a 26 yo chick thanks to okcupid
>mfw pic related is me
>>
>>576237652
Good choice.
>>
>>576237652
I'm good with that
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 188x236px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 188x236px
>didn't choose the suicide bomber
>>
>>576237652
Honestly it could be a lot worse, I'm not to disappointed
>>
File: #2.png (550KB, 1319x480px) Image search: [Google]
#2.png
550KB, 1319x480px
>>576237368
>>576237420

This bitch walks funny and is super small but she LOVES to have fun. Always excited to go out of the house and she hates strangers

LET'S HEAR IT FOR BACHELORETTE #2
>>
>>576237652
Definitely the hottest out the three
>>
>>576237652
oddly, im ok with this because she must take a lot of shit from americunts like me
>yes, im on the no fly list for "sending death threats to some united states ambassador
>>
>>576237652
She's cute
>>
M-muh dick
>>
File: 1409578598339.gif (2MB, 250x154px) Image search: [Google]
1409578598339.gif
2MB, 250x154px
>>576237652
I will tame this damsel
>>
File: #1.png (1MB, 1319x480px) Image search: [Google]
#1.png
1MB, 1319x480px
LAST BUT DEF-INIT-LEY NOT LEAST.

Brooke is one sexy, busty blonde and our first non-hideous Bachelorette #1. Go ahead and let her drive while fourwheeling so you can creep that boner up her ass crack. Her adrenaline rush will be so high she won't feel a thing - just be sure to cum when you hit a mud puddle.
BACHELORETTE #1
>>
>>576238460
this oompa loompa lookn bitch?
>>
>>576238636
lol did you see the other #1s? She's by far the best...
>>
My erect penis is prepared for the 5th round
>>
>>576237652
winrar right here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bve6r9MybJM
>>
File: 1408110940221.png (128KB, 350x514px) Image search: [Google]
1408110940221.png
128KB, 350x514px
>>576238460
called it. sweet. would bang against a tree in the woods.
>>
File: nahhhh.jpg (49KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
nahhhh.jpg
49KB, 620x413px
>>576238636
not marriage material
>>
>>576238817
Lost it at 1.08
>>
just a little bump because this thread is fucking fantastic i cant even explain why i am so excited right now but i am
>>
WHITE GUYS HAVE NO TASTE IN WOMEN

#1 IS A GOD DAMN OOMPA LOOMPA
>>
File: GameShowHost.jpg (79KB, 406x500px) Image search: [Google]
GameShowHost.jpg
79KB, 406x500px
ARE WE ALL DONE?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
>>576239891
>>576230247

she's won the whole game so far
>>
>>
>>576239936
No, go on old fucker
>>
>>576219319
>glasses
>glorious, shapely ass
I kind of wish I'd chosen 2.
>>
Número uno please
>>
>>576239698
best thread in weeks, agreed.

OP, this is why I haven't given up on /b/.
>>
does anyone want....
ROUND 5????
>>
File: 1410468617707.png (120KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1410468617707.png
120KB, 299x276px
BACHELOR #1 he is 22, is getting a business degree and is a part time plumber.
he enjoys going to the beach every day after work to spit and yell at tourists. he enjoys road trips, swimming, fishing, backpacking, and camping. he has a bad diet, but is a good cook. he has been chasing after the same girl for 5 years and she hates him, because she is a feminist. oh and he loves feminists, something about them hating him makes him love them.
he is polite, gentle, and beta at times, but overall a stud. although he is skinny he still lifts like a G
LETS HEAR IT FOR ANON
>>
>>576240616
YES.
Toasting in epic bread
>>
>>576217119
I have a friend that's exactly like this except for she's going to Uni to become a child psychiatrist and she's a solid 10.
>>
>>576217645

Confirmed landwhale
>>
>>576240820
>although he is skinny he still lifts like a G
huge faggot. fuck off m8
>>
File: 1408510056413.jpg (24KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
1408510056413.jpg
24KB, 299x400px
>>576239936
>>576240616
YES!
>>
>>576240616
GOGOGOGOGOGOGO
>>
>>576240616
If you have it in you, grace us.
>>
>>576240616
IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION
>>
>>576240820
No
>>
LAST CALLLLLL FINAL ROUND OF

THE
DATING
GAME

OUR FINAL BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE

R u wearing a hat in all ur pics cause ur balding? This lady is 26, calls herself a "Foodie", has a bachelors degree and lists her profession as "Hooper" I have no idea what that means...

When asked if she drinks, she prefers not to say. Same response given when asked if they wanted kids, currently she has none.

She doesn't list any interests but says ""I'm gonna get drunk, and then I'm gonna order a 3 course meal where each course is made of dessert." - bonus points for naming which show this quote is from."

"Canadian in America... Loll..the struggle. What to say... I love sports all but golf. I enjoy ppl with a great sense of humor & know what they want in life.

I live a very blessed life and love everyone that's a part of it. I receive a lot of messages on this thing and have realized that there are a lot of weirdos out there, if you're not one of them feel free to message me. And if you are feel free to message me, I've always wanted to be on catfish or jerry springer."

ANYONE FOR BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE???s
>>
>>576239936
of course anon! This is the best thread I've seen in ages. Loving, laughing, learning and trolling. It's pristine. it's novel. It's glorious
>>
>>576241714
sounds like a girl i have fucked before, most likely bash shit insane
>passing
>>
>>576234001
>classy, sassy
I passy
>>
File: 1404133790845.jpg (173KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1404133790845.jpg
173KB, 600x600px
>>576241714
Send this bitch straight to the ovens. Holy fuck.
>>
>>576241714
sounds kinda fat, but really I just can't say there's enough for me to go on here. i'm gonna pass. Still want to wife number 8 though.
>>
>>576241714
Canadian landwhale, no thanks
>>
>>576236621
I choose three, sounds like she's bored with life and needs something to stir it up, or take her mind off whatever's getting her drinking so much. I can do that.
>>
BACHELORETTE NUMBER 2

She is 19, perfect if you like em young. "I like cars an real guys" She's a high school grad who works as a Chase banker (likely a teller but who am I to say?) Lists her personality as Adventurer.

She has a dog. Says she drinks socially (weird since she's 19) and also owns a car.

Interests include: Cars, 420, football, shopping, painting, learning, challenges, my dogs, hiking, fishing, baking, and working.

When asked about herself: "I'm a different type of girl. I'm really into cars an I work at a bank. I'm a pretty determined person when it comes to getting something done. I like dominance. Not just someone in the dammmmmmn sheets but all around. Be worth my time please. No losers allowed. "

On a first date she wants Something YOU think we'd both like. Suprise(exact spelling) me with something.

BACHELORETTE #2 EVERYONE... BACHERLORETTE NUMBER TWO
>>
>>576237652
>arabic descent
>chooses not to be muslim
I'm in love.
>>
can't keep this thread bumped forever op!
>>
>>576243202
may be interesting but i hate that surpise me shit.

Holding for number 3
>>
>>576241714
CODE RED CODE RED

AFRICAN AMERICAN THREAT LEVEL: PROBABLE

BITCH THREAT LEVEL: PROBABLE

FATTY THREAT LEVEL: CONFIRMED [WARNING]

[WARNING] CODE RED / DO NOT ENGAGE [WARNING]
>>
>>576243202
a good option, i love female dominance, probably because i have loved a feminist my whole life.
>>
File: JustaPhotographer.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JustaPhotographer.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>576215627
I would love to play
>>

She is 19, personality "Fashionista", a high school grad who works at Wilco Farm Stores.

Her interests are Horses, farm, ranch, work, kids, quads

She does not have any kids

When asked about herself: "I rode and show horses, I have a dog, that stays at the farm, and a cat that stays there as well. I am a huge animal lover... More so the traditional pet animals. I'm not huge on exotic pets! I love humor, so if you don't have a good sense of humor, pass me by, I won't be offended. I'm a strong believer that not everyone is going to like me. I have strong belifs and faith in Christ! I was raised on a farm and plan to die on a farm, and everything in between will hopefully be there too! There is a lot to get to know about me, so just message me if you want to know more! :)"

That concludes round 5 - CAST YOUR VOTES........NOW!!!
>>
>>576243202
This one's nothing but trouble. Red flags everywhere on this one too.
>>
File: 1502-slowpoke-news.gif (32KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502-slowpoke-news.gif
32KB, 350x400px
>>576243636
>this guy
>>
>>576243453
>AFRICAN AMERICAN
americunt assumes all Africans must be considered African americans.
>>
>>576243202
>420
hahaha! no.
nothing against marijuana, but when you associate it with that number, it says something entirely different about you.

honestly? She seems like she'll turn out so fucking basic. That and a needy ass bitch. I'm more interested in a partner than a fuck buddy, which is all I could ever see her as.

btw I'm 19 too.
>>
>>576243636
My sides don't belong to this world anymore
>>
>>576243754
Repressed Christfag that probably is into beast.

Winrar.
>>
>>576243754
Voting for number 2!!!!!!!!!

Let me have it OP
>>
File: party hard.gif (1MB, 346x234px) Image search: [Google]
party hard.gif
1MB, 346x234px
my preferred out of the three, but I have the feeling I'd be dissapointed no matter what.
>>
#3 sounds literally perfect.
>>
>>576243202
i pick #2 because she sounds easy to manipulate, could be fun.
>>
>>576241714
BACHELORETTE NUMBER 1

>>576243202
NUMBER TWO

>>576243754
OR NUMBER THREE

Who will /b/ chose? Coming up NEXT on

THE
DATING
GAME.
>>
>>576231556
>at 45 looks like she's 107
Oh god my sides
>>
>>576243754
AFRICAN AMERICAN THREAT LEVEL: LOW

FATTY THREAT LEVEL: LOW

BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT FROM BOREDOM THREAT LEVEL: PROBABLY [WARNING]

[WARNING] I'M A COMPUTER AND I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP IN THE MILLISECOND IT TOOK TO SCAN THIS PROFILE [WARNING]
>>
>>576217119
I'm like this, but it's all pointless because I'm a land whale, QQ
>>
>>576241714
Good shit OP.
>>
>>576244147
nah, nah, nah. you post them pictures NOW anon! and we pick up a new game some other time.
>>
>>576244160
actually farm girl tend to big very fatty
>>
>>576243453
African Canadian you nigger
>>
>>576217645
Sounds like a landwhale with unrealistic expectations

I'll go with numero dos
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>576244168
If it makes you feel any better. I'd still play a game with you.
>>
>>576244486
i have not met a single fat person in my country, only in america, Bahamas FTW
>>
>>576244486
as someone who has spent his entire life in farm country, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I've seen a lot of fat chicks in my day, but a very slim few lived/worked on a farm. Most of the farm girls I knew were hot as hell.
>>
>>576241714
Also i pick three
>>
>>576243865
>>576244628
AFRICAN AMERICAN THREAT LEVEL: CONFIRMED
>>
>>576244784
well i every farm girl i know in north dakota is a big fat fatty so i am just going off of experience
why so angry
>>
File: RAGE.gif (51KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.gif
51KB, 90x90px
OP you better still be here!
>>
File: 3rd.png (1MB, 1536x480px) Image search: [Google]
3rd.png
1MB, 1536x480px
>>576244127
>>576244072
>>576244784
>>576244891

you chose.... BACHELORETTE NUMBER 3... This hog's used to be tied down on the farm, probably smells like it to. Strip er down, saddle er up and ride er around. Don't forget to smack that ass and watch her her buck. Once your done, roll her in flour and find the wet spot. Put your hands together for BACHELORETTE NUMBER THREE
>>
>>576243202
number two FTW
>>
>>576245035
just ignore that first i
>>
>>576245084
swine, just like the rest of her farm animals
>>
>>576245084
Fuck
>>
>>576245084
ahhhhhhh! Fuck! You crafty little bastard! This world needs more of you.
>>
File: 1408150291812.jpg (10KB, 261x173px) Image search: [Google]
1408150291812.jpg
10KB, 261x173px
>>576245084
I hate you, OP.
>>
>be me
>would fuck a land whale
>would fuck a nigger
>would fuck an animal
> would fuck anything
>>
>>576245084
that poor horse
>>
>>576244147
Fuck it, number 1
>>
ever seen a fat bank teller? no, i don't think so. they're mostly bangable too. #2!
>>
>>576245084
i knew it
>cannonball avoided
>>
File: 1268618807545[1].jpg (28KB, 265x297px) Image search: [Google]
1268618807545[1].jpg
28KB, 265x297px
>>576245035
>>576245084
welp, I can admit when I'm wrong... holy shit I feel bad for the poor horse having to carry her lard ass around. talk about the one that broke the camel's back
>>
File: 2nd.png (1MB, 1290x480px) Image search: [Google]
2nd.png
1MB, 1290x480px
>>576245151
>>576244681
>>576244142
>>576244115
>>576243902
>>576243578
>what the fuck

BACHELORETTE NUMBER TWO. As ZZ Top would say, she's got legssss and she knows how to use emmmmm. Probably a cunt IRL, this one thinks working at a bank is the pinnacle of achievement. Likely to have peaked at 19, stick her before she gets preggers and that tight sweet sweet vag is destroyed.... BACHELORETTE NUMBER 2
>>
>>576245084
Would still fuck.
>>
>>576245848
fuck yes
would hump and dump so hard
>>
>>576245848
i'd rape, then kill, then ferment, then eat
>>
File: Go fuck yourself.gif (76KB, 482x412px) Image search: [Google]
Go fuck yourself.gif
76KB, 482x412px
>>576245745
>holy shit I feel bad for the poor horse having to carry her lard ass around

HA!

>>576245848
Oh she's hot? Still not settling for a child.
>>
>>576245848
nice! this furthers my theory
>>
>>576246154
I would fuck a haunter
>>
>>576245848
>I like to work on cars
>I like to stand around hunting new dick while my bf works on cars
fixd
>>
>>576245848
Damn this bitch fine. Worth the fact shes a total slut.
>>
File: Be inspired.gif (873KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
Be inspired.gif
873KB, 325x203px
>>576246365
go for it dude. There's nothing stopping you.
>>
>>576245848
and likes domination Not Just in the bedroom... I could tear that shit up. And hell I am 2.5 times her age. perfecto.
>>
>>576246170
I would fuck your theory
>>
>>576246170
what theory might that be?
>>
File: 1st.png (1MB, 1508x472px) Image search: [Google]
1st.png
1MB, 1508x472px
>>576245628
>>576243453
>>576242498
>>576242404
>>576242292
>>576241994

Lastly, Bachelorette Number One from Round 5. The MOST CONTROVERSIAL CONTESTANT ON TONIGHT'S SHOW. She's been called, black, white, fat, not fat. I don't think you're quite ready for the reveal. Here it is - quite the curveball. The black, apparently thin, CANUCK FROM THE NORTH - BACHELORETTE NUMBER ONE
>>
File: Femanine ambition.jpg (649KB, 1771x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Femanine ambition.jpg
649KB, 1771x1000px
>>576246698
heh, no thank you.

OP! Talk more about number 8 would you? I'm curious about her.
>>
>>576246698
I would fuck her black ass
>>
>>576246698
>Dat monkey face
>>
File: 1414382563549.jpg (81KB, 617x627px) Image search: [Google]
1414382563549.jpg
81KB, 617x627px
>>576246698
autism
>>
>>576246983
I don't know who number 8 is? There's been 5 rounds and each has been 1,2, or 3...
>>
>>576246612
bank tellers are usually fit and bangable chicks

>>576246698
almost chose 1 just because she's Canadian and instantly thought, can't be a nignog, must be white. good thing i sticked it out with 2.
>>
>>576247123
in chornological order.

>>576230247
dis one
>>
>>576247306
she has be my favorite thus far
>>
>>576247306
>Chornological
>chorno
>chorn
>>
>>576243202
This one
>>
>>576247479
same here. would wife. Reminds me of me. Pretty cute too.

>>576247569
I have can't-spell-disorder
>>
>>576246698
Those are the definition of DSLs
>>
>>576247479
I knew she was a great choice even before the picture. Felt good. where is she at anyway?
>>
>>576247306

msg her

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=83780831
>>
>>576248367
oh fuck. let's see how this goes. I'll keep you updated next time i see your thread.
>>
>>576248673
fuck portland? ugh, forget it. I'm too young for this.
not gonna travel to the other side of the contry for this girl
>>
>>576248961
damn, i was hoping ya'll would flood her inbox with creeping messages than i could swoop in and she'd be all over it

too bad i'm Al. Ergic to cats
>>
>>576248961
>portland

it all makes sense now...
>>
File: Jelly.dib.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jelly.dib.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>576249162
>Al
I'm in NH myself. I don't get ambitious about traveling for women unless I've fucked em. Kinda weird because I'm so monogamous. Get plenty of nudes though.
>>
>>576249603
>Monogamous
Sorry I misspelled 'virgin'
>>
>>576249162
This thread rocked - that no fly list joke...
>sides in orbit
Definitely run this game again...
>>
>>576219319
I would let her shit in my mouth so i could gargle it.
>>
>>576250183
Oh i will for sure. If i'm up to it, check back tomorrow. This was oodles of fun
>>
>>576250316
same time just about?
>>
>>576250497
ya round 530 PST
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.