[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my younger sister here again. We want to know: is our

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 2014-10-24_21-36-20_1.jpg (17KB, 395x516px) Image search: [Google]
2014-10-24_21-36-20_1.jpg
17KB, 395x516px
Me and my younger sister here again. We want to know: is our relationship THAT bad/wrong?
>>
Is this really real? Is there any way you guys could post proof? What are your ages?
>>
How old are you and how old is our sister?
>>
>>575735926
Feh. TimeStamp and ill speak my piece
>>
>>575735926
>is our relationship THAT bad/wrong?
I suppose it's not as bad as homosexuality, which is actually unsanitary and unhealthy. At least this is natural sex. It could be a problem if you were to have kids though.
>>
No.

And no one cares.
>>
>>575736010

Everyone asks for proof but there's no real safe way we can online. I'm 22 and she's 19
>>
File: 1413639319454.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1413639319454.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>575735926
No, it's fucked up. Fucking kill yourself with your cunt ugly sister.
>>
>>575736165
I can assure you, that many people care, and this thread will most likely gets hundreds or replies.
>>
Stop sucking your sister's dick
>>
Pic is from earlier tonight. Mom and out aunt came back (for those of you who may have seen our last thread)
>>
>>575736169
Well I won't harass you about it, but timestamp at least?
>>
Timestamp or fuck off
>>
>>575736403

OK.. Timestamp with what though?
>>
Since you're both perfectly able to consent, there's no real problem with it.
>>
>>575736508

her putting a needle through he head of your dick
>>
>>575735926
I don't think it is wrong, live and let live.
Honestly though, I'm not sure I believe you. If you posted a pic of her on her knees with her ass spread open then perhaps I would change my mind.
>>
>>575735926
doesn´t look like she´s 19, her skin looks kind of older
>>
>>575736508
Not sure. Basically anything to prove that that s your picture, or something similar.
>>
Post your id's together covering all but the first and last letter of your last name with your mom in the background
>>
>>575736169
Shit man just fuck it til it squirts. Stream vid.
>>
>>575736508
>timestamp with what

the fucking day and time you stupid nigger

what do you think a TIMEstamp is
>>
>>575736809
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.
>>
I once had a "special" relationship with my sister in our teen years. Sadly nothing more after as adults :(

ps: Till this day, best sex I had was with her.
>>
>>575735926
What part do you want to know is wrong or not?

Is it wrong to sleep with your sister? 50/50 yes and no.

Is it wrong to Impregnate your sister? Yes. Absolutely wrong and you'll spend quite some time in prison for it if you're caught.

Having a relationship with your sister;
A) Sexually? Yes and no once more.
B) Emotionally as in a couple? Yes again.

Should you care? No, you've already goofed. There's no redemption for either of you anon so why start questioning it now.
>>
Come on, guys. We just wanted to know if it's really as bad as people make it out to be. I think Our mom suspects that we're sleeping together and she would kick us out if she knew for sure. We're thinking of moving to Canada or just another state far away where nobody knows we're related and just live like a real couple.
>>
>>575737142
>We're thinking of moving to Canada
Canada reporting in. Why here?
>>
File: Final_Fantasy_IX1.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_IX1.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
>>575736551
Virgin confirmed
>>
>>575736973
Do you still have normal relations after it?
>>
Timestamp with your dick in her right hand with that blue band thingy...solved.
>>
>>575736508
Write on a piece of paper day date time and a hay /b/ show across your sis's pussy and because of rules she must have sharpie in pooper. Don't Blame me ruelz is ruelz.
>>
man this sucks why couldn't I experience this bullshit

I can't fucking pick a family and go back in time. fuck it all.
>>
>>575737142
story
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.