[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, my brother got the shit kicked out of him by this k

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fag.jpg (23KB, 246x276px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
23KB, 246x276px
Hey /b/, my brother got the shit kicked out of him by this kid at school and he got suspended because he called him a "fucking prick". Meanwhile the other kid got a free pass. I wanna fuck this kid over, and fuck the school so can you guys raid the schools anonymous bullying email? The kids name is Joe Ceccarelli, just say he was doing fucked up shit.

link: http://st-benedict.scdsb.edu.on.ca/safeschools.php

Pic related, it's him.
>>
lol wut.

nypa just fight him irl faggot
>>
>>575364382
Not whiteknighting OP, but this is a bad idea.
>>
>>575364382
Not your personal army
>>
>>575364382
Trick him into wearing a Canadian army uniform tomorrow.
>>
>>575364382

NYPA
>>
fuck is your whole family bunch of warhungry orcs? chill out man you dont have to slay shit for the horde
>>
>>575364382
poop in a ziplok bag and unleash it in hes lunch
>>
>Catholic school
They can do whatever they fuck they want and give free passes to whoever the fuck they want. fuck you, OP. /r/ is for requests.
>>
scared the shit out of me there op, for a sec thought it was my elementary school. Then you're in hick as fuck sudbury.
>>
Bullied in a catholic school? It was meant to happen by the word of god son, dont fight it
>>
take a gun to school and shoot him and a bunch of teachers
>>
common guys I just want to bring his moral down before I beat his ass
>>
>>575366043
Are you circumcised by chance? Is your brother?
>>
>>575365470
topkek if work
>>
>>575366043
>common
>moral
underage b&
>>
>>575366043
kiss him on the lips then shoot him and all your class mates
>>
>>575366297
I'm not, he is
>>
OP are you actually serious? if this is the Sudbury St. Bens I live in the town next over. Not gonna tell you where for obvious reasons, but I can potentially help you out.
>>
>>575366412
How did that dynamic happen?
>>
>>575366443
Yeah actually serious, I really hate this kid
>>
>>575366443
Interested, waiting on OP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.