[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/? Tell us how you get rich or wealthy? Even if you were

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 32

File: stacks-of-cash-2.jpg (227KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
stacks-of-cash-2.jpg
227KB, 720x545px
Sup /b/?

Tell us how you get rich or wealthy? Even if you were lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family and your parents give you money, I don't care.

I'm not exactly rich, but I make enough passive income that I no longer need to work and I'm only 29 years old.

>When I got out of the Army at 21, I had about 10k in my bank. When I got out I searched for the cheapest house I could find that was in decent condiction (no plumbing, A/C issues or missing walls or anything like that). I managed to find a 20k house that only needed an updated kitchen and some painting done. Since I put down about 10k, my mortgage payment was only like $100 a month and luckily I had found a nice paying job (53k a year) thanks to the skillz I had obtained while in the Army.

>Because I was making so much and my mortgage was only 200, I started paying around 1k a month. While living there I also slowly updated the kitchen, repaired anything that needed repairing and re-painted the entire house. After about 1.5yrs at my job, I ended up losing it but I had continually paid so much a month on my house that my mortgage dropped all the way down to around 50 bucks. I had a lot of trouble finding another high paying job, so I ended up being unemployed for a year. Eventually my unemployment was running out, so I was forced to settle on a job that only paid $13.33 an hour (not even half of what I was making previously).

Cont...
>>
>>574024573
>About a year later I was finally able to pay off my house, at which point I began looking on the market for another 20k house that was in decent shape. A few months later I found one, bought it and moved in. I then rented out my first house for $650 a month. Because I can get VA loans, I didn't have to put any money down on this new house so the mortgage was around $200 a month. Because of my new passive income of $650, I was able to fully pay my mortgage and then with the money I was making from my job, I paid an extra $500 or so a month.

Cont...
>>
>>574024743
>Just like my first house, I slowly made repairs, updated the house, painted it, etc. With in a few years I was again able to completley pay off my second house. I have continually repeated the process over and over again. I am now 29 and own 8 houses, each rent for $500 or a month. I don't yet make $100k a year, but I don't have to worry about money and I no longer have to work. I make enough money to where I can pretty much buy a cheap house every few months. I still live in my cheap houses just to save up money but here soon, I'll be moving into a nicer house. I do plan to become rich in the near future and to do so, I will save up my money until I can buy a franchise like a Dairy Queen or something. I'm pretty sure a DQ would be pretty popular in my area as the nearest DQ is 40min away even though there are commercials that play all the time.
>>
No rich people on /b/?
>>
>>574025194
Just a jobless 18 year old living with his parents, parents are completely against me going into the military or else I would.
>>
>>574024846
Don't do that franchise thing, you dumbass.

Find more undervalued homes, buy them and use the 600 rent - 200 mortgage = 400 cash flow to pay off your oldest property in full. Then that property would give you 200$ more and you'll pay off your next oldest house faster. Meanwhile, buy more houses.
>>
>>574025465

So your parents are rich? Or you're just a poorfag?
>>
>>574025619
Why not?

And thank you, OP.
>>
>>574025637
Middle class.
>>
>>574025619
Yes but eventually I'd have so many houses that it'd be a full time job keeping up with the records and making sure all my tenants pay their shit. If I buy a franchise, I can just pay a manager to run the show. And yes, I understand the risk of employees stealing money etc. etc.
>>
>>574025619
Also thank god that you were born in the US, you faggot. Where I'm from rents are around 0.5-1% of purchase value, takes 20 years to break fucking even.
>>
>>574025194
Not rich, but decent off.

I'm an IT guy, being the antisocial fuck I am I decided to advertise for repairing computers and phones. I earned on average 300 a day cleaning dusts out of computers, reinstalling windows and fixing broken phone screens for 15 times the price I buy it from China.
They're replicas, but customers can't tell the difference.

It started out as a hobby but then the government noticed how much I was earning and told me I had to pay tax. That's how I started my own company in Amsterdam and now I sell R4 flashcards (shit sells like crazy), I still fix computers, sometimes I even purposely break customers computers (ctrl + alt + arrow rotates the screen and I ask 10 bucks to fix it), repair all kind of phones and install routers for people at home.

From installing routers only I earn 300 a day, and of all others about 500. Combined I earn on average 800 a day. I have to pay a fuckton of taxes though but I still keep about ~140K a year to myself.

Gotta go now, another customer. I'll be back in about an hour if anyone's interested
>>
>mum dies
>inherit £150k
>own 50% of house with brother after paying of mortgage
>invest 50k in a business
>20%
>company worth 700k
>£140k + 50% house + initial investment back
>would give it all back to see my mum again.

>fuck
>>
Long as fuck story and had no tips, but a general outline. I don't have 10k bro or a car. Just an apartment and a job I don't despise.
>>
>>574025840
Average mortgage gets payed off in 30 years here... lol (OP btw)
>>
>>574025834
>managing properties
>what is property manager
You aren't even trying.
>>
>>574025918

right in the feels
>>
>>574025825
Yes, I still am technically middle class, but I'm a middle class that no longer has to work and in the near future I'll be rich.
>>
>>574025918
No guarantees, but I need a car
>>
>>574025840
>around 0.5-1% of purchase value
>takes 20 years
uh?
>>
>so I was forced to settle on a job that only paid $13.33 an hour (not even half of what I was making previously).

You better have been fucking thankful for that much pay. I'm stuck here making about half that an hour.
>>
>>574025951
Assuming you pour in all your rent money (and assuming you aren't renting to niggers who destroy your house), at 650$ a month it takes around four years to pay off a 30k home. I'm not talking about how long do you want yourself tied down, I'm talking how fast can you free yourself.
>>
Thank you for your service OP
>>
>>574025956
I understand hiring a property manager, but most of them charge 10% of the mortgage.

Not only would I have to own an absolute shit ton of houses to make my goal of 1mil a year, but 10% of my income would go to a property manager. So instead of having to buy a whole lot of properties (which is nearly impossible) and spend 10% of my income on a property manager; why not just save up and buy a DQ which will get me around 1mil or more a year?
>>
>>574025194
I'm not rich bit I could be pretty easy,
>19
>apprentice so live with father
>97k a year and I only pay 500 a month for board to my dad
I work 8 days and 6 days off. Half of my break I do cashes for extra money
>>
>>574025879
You sound like a cunt though. Because if you aren't bullshiting you say you earn 800 a day yet you have to purposely "break" something in your customer's hardware to earn measly 10. So you are in fact a scum.
>>
>>574025194
Chill bro, there's plenty.

> 32 now
> always ran my own business developing websites and writing software since I was 18
> employ three people part time
> get a decent contract
> take them on full time, all is good for two years
> falls on its arse and I lose out big time
> get another decent contract
> hire some help again
> short version: completely fucked me over. Completely. Nearly bankrupt.
> fuck this shit
> do everything myself, make an EPOS designed for a specific industry, everything from the cash drawer opening circuit to the LED display for prices, get parts off of Alibaba back when it was cheap
> sell it, make bank
> forego work, acquire property
> first property bought at auction for £220,000
> split up the title, sell three smaller properties, make £100,000 profit that year
> suddenlyhaveanopiniononthecapitalgainstax.jpg
> reinvest all of it
> live like a pleb for five years, no one knows I'm a "millionaire" on paper
> 70% LTV commercial mortgages, me gusta
> decide to stop buying and selling and go in to property management
> earned about £60,000 last year from rental incomes
> portfolio continues to increase
> sitting on enough cash to put a deposit down on at least two more right now
> will be able to further advance the mortgage on the first property next year so I can release more money for deposits

All I have to to do make money is chase late rent and get shit fixed when it breaks. It's all insured too, so I do that from my sitting room in the morning with a phone call and fuck around the rest of the day, checking out properties going to auction and making electronics gadgets.
>>
>>574026372
I already know the dangers of renting out houses as I've already encountered some, but I'll continue buying more houses and saving more money for a franchise. My best guess is that it'll take me about 10 years to own enough houses to open a DQ or something similiar
>>
My parents left me their old house. They pay rent and electricity.
The only bills I have in the world is for gas and maintaining my car.
I also have $2000 dollars in debt from buying a laptop/amazon store card when I lived in my own apartment that I am aggressively paying down (pic related. mfw)

I work a part time job as a videographer for a local newspaper making $10/hr

My life feels pretty stagnant. I want to move up in the world and make more money. Wat do?
>>
>>574026519
1 point would be that you know something about houses but you don't know anything about food business(implying)
>>
>>574026762
what state and how do you find houses so cheap?
>>
>>574026947
wonderland
>>
>>574026947
I live in shitty-ass Little Rock, AR. The nearest DQ is in Conway which is a 40min drive. Little Rock is missing plenty of other popular fast food places. We're pretty much just spammed with MC D's, Taco Bell, Subway, and BK.
>>
>>574026895

Since your parents pay most your bills, pay off your debt, save up your money, buy some cheap houses and rent them out.
>>
>>574027263
I planned on saving but not so much what to do with those savings. I will look into this. Any learning material handy? Any other suggestions/tips to start flowing in some cash?
>>
>>574026519
Take it from someone who knows: do not hire a property manager. Keep your costs down. I don't even use an estate agent to advertise my properties, I put them in the local paper myself. The rental market where I live (North West UK) is so strong that you don't need those services. If you're buying property to rent out in an area that needs those things to be successful then you should look for a stronger area.

As long as your roof, hot water and electricity are covered in your landlords insurance you don't have to do shit for yourself except call the insurance. Keep enough cash on hand for a handyman too. I do most of the general repairs myself but I do them well enough so that they don't break. I'd rather spend more on a properly done job than do the job twice, or thrice.
>>
>>574025879
Always wanted to start my own IT business but have always been too afraid. Buying my houses and renting them out have been fairly safe.

Because I worked in the IT field while I was in the Army, I have plenty of knowledge and experience. In case I decide to change routes, any advice on what to do to start an IT company?
>>
Not me... but my family as a whole.

Mother comes from wealthy family in Vietnam and wants to be a dentist so in 1968 to go to undergrad in the US and rest of her family stays in Vietnam. So Vietnam War is lost and her family's assets are all lost but her family survives had already moved over to the US in 1973.

Entire family depends on my mom for a few years to get back on their feet because no more money. All of her younger brothers and sisters decide that they want to do better than my mom and 4 of her siblings become pharmacists or doctors.

Family full of healthcare still doesn't make much money. But then my mom marries my father who comes from a formerly wealthy family too. Father leeches off of mom for the greater part of a decade and using her money for side investments.

Does exactly what OP does and buys a house, lives in it, flips it, and rents it out.

They eventually save up enough money to buy an entire apartment building. Rest of extended family starts pitching in and they form a small company.

Company now has more than 40 apartment buildings ranging from small fourplexes to the biggest building with more than 100 units.
>>
>>574027435
As I've stated previouly:

Forego work, acquire property.
>>
>21
>dropped out of HS at 15, worked as a cook for 3 years and saved every penny
>went backpacking in Asia when I was 19
>found a job working in a guesthouse/restaurant
>after 6 months the owner passed away and his kids were looking to sell it
>bought the property for 12k (all the money I had left)
>just ran the place for a year, saving most of the profit
>managed to open up a hostel as the tourism started to pick up in this area
>opened another bar/restaurant
>renovated the original guesthouse to be a more upscale hotel
>business started booming
>opened up another bar/nightclub
>now own a hotel, a hostel, a restaurant and a nightclub
>clear about 60k a year
>not wealthy, but in south east Asia with 60k a year you live like a king
>plan to continue doing this in other parts of Laos
>I've had offers to sell the properties to large scale developers for millions, always said no
>being rich doesn't really appeal to me, I simply like the game of buying a property and building a business
>apparently I've gotten good at it
>>
>>574027458
Yea, I don't ever plan to use a property manager. They usually charge 10% of the rent.

And yea, I always keep some money back from my tenants rent for taxes, repairs, etc.
>>
>>574026519
bro, Im going to tell you this because I dont want you to accidentally fuck up and waste all of your hard work

DONT GET A FAST FOOD FRANCHISE
seriously, it will NOT net you 1mil a year not even close
you have to keep in mind food costs, employee costs and on top of that you have mortgage for the store to pay as well. Assuming you are even netting a profit on that you'll be making less a year than you are already.

if you went with DQ your profits would drop a lot during the fall and winter months

source, Im GM of a Dominos pizza (I know they are two completely different businesses, but when you see what the actual profits are you'd understand why people own multiple chains instead of just a single store)

tl;dr dont open a DQ unless you plan on acquiring multiple stores in different areas (also dealing with food certifications and inspectors can be a nightmare sometimes)
a single store will not make you even close to as much money as you seem to think
>>
>>574027680
Post of the night
>>
>>574024573
>decent paying
>53k

are you fucking retarded
>>
>>574024573
20k house and a year later you can lease it for 650? where the hell do you live? 20k can't even buy a garage where i live lol
>>
>>574027876
The amount of people I would kill for 53k is frightening to say the least.
>>
>>574027908
this

confirmed underage &b
>>
>>574025465
You can't listen to your parents your entire life, kid.

Eventually you have to become a man and choose your own destiny.
>>
> Have Grandfather
> Be his favorite grandchild
> He dies
> inherit 400 acre farm
> Farm has oil under it.
> Big Oil company offers me $500/acre/year to drill on it for 10 years.
> For math-tards thats $2,000,000
> Contact smart-tard cousin(She's a petroleum engineer)
> Oil company was hardcore lowballing me.
> Get offer up to $3500/acre/year for 15 years.
> Never have to work another day in my fucking life.
> All because I listened to grandpa's shitty war stories from WWII
>>
>>574027435
I'm sure you can find books and shit on owning property, but I just learned it on my own.

Some advice would be to buy a cheap house, pay more than what you owe every month on the mortgage so you can pay it off quickly. Once you do pay it off or only owe a couple grand or so, save up some money and hire a lawyer that specializes in realty and have him write up a nice contract for your future tenants. Ask him to leave the names blank and the address so that you can use the same contract for every house you buy.

Put your house up on newspapers and trulia, zillow, etc. for rent. Interview your potential tenants. Once you've decided on the tenant you would like to rent from you, buy a background check on them (you don't want some druggy, gang banger, or someone with a shit credit score moving in)

If their interview was good and their credit score was good, rent-a-way!
>>
>>574028034
what is &b?
>>
>>574028034
If you're living in a wealthier area it's almost impossible to get a loan to buy property if you have less than 30k
>>
>>
>>574024573
Upward mobility, essentially a principle that America is based on.... almost never happens anymore.

Statistically, almost everyone is downwardly mobile now, growing up in poorer economic conditions than they were raised.

It's very hard to make money without having money to begin with or having a lucrative degree (which usually also requires connections, then family connections to get a job in your field).

I made several thousand dollars because I really have a knack for predicting bitcoin.... if I could have bought the bitcoins I wanted WHEN I wanted... I'd be a millionaire.

Back up until the 70s, the US paid good career pay for most jobs. Living wages. Now the currency is being inflated at unparalleled levels. Globalization means American manufacturing gets paid almost nothing because we have to compete with the third world.

It's now a nation of haves and have nots. Americans tolerate it because they believe it's possible to break that glass ceiling. 99.999% of the time, its not.
>>
>>574028136
Thanks for taking the time to give me the advice. This sounds like a goal that will take me some serious time to accomplish. I am definitely going to be looking into this.
If you or anyone else has advice on how to make some quick cash in the meantime, Id appreciate that as well.
>>
>>574027876
>>574028034
two posts of pure aids
gtfo
>>
>>574027680
Also, I'm a severe alcoholic and drug addict so having millions of dollars would kill me. I just pump every penny I can into this business and spend the rest on booze and heroin
>>
I own two vacant overgrown property lots in a shit location that are not worth more than 2 - 4k. How do I turn this into larger digits?
>>
>>574026614
Which language says "a scum" as opposed to just "scum"? Purely out of curiosity, I've seen it before but never was sure why.
>>
>>574024573
This is not how you greentext ohpie
>>
>>574028106
>ww2 stories told by people who experienced it

>shitty

Fuck you you insolent fucking shithead
>>
>>574027775
Bro, you're preaching to the choir, man. I already know about employee wages, food, taxes, mortgage, royalty fees, all that shiz. My ultimate goal IS to own multiple stores.

Hell, if I make enough money, I'd take risks and create other businesses other than fast food.

I got this bro.
>>
>>574028213
hes not saying he put own 30k. hes saying he bought a house, a house, for 20k
>putting down 10k

thats fucking ridiculous, then to turn around and say he rent it for $650 a month, nope, not even section 8.
>>
Woah OP, you have been doing this for over a year and have not encountered a retarded tenant? Bullshit. You have to fix everything that breaks in your houses that are being rented. I doubt you haven't had to deal with some legal bullshit yet.
>>
>>574028504
Not a fan of American army stories. Don't give a shit how we "took down hitler". Fucking bores me. The cool shit was how he earned his bronze and silver stars by crawling through a minefield saving his inured men and then killing the entire enemy town while he was wounded. THAT was cool. But thanks for the Audi Gramps
>>
>>574028554
ok cool
was just making sure you knew that you were going to pull a million a year from a single store

all the smart business people will tell you to branch out like you said
>>
>>574028554
and all of the underageB& that those dq's would be filled with, that is the ulitmate goal.
>>
>>574028317
Which is about 50$ usd a day. 45$ For a gram of smack and 5$ for a case of beer(I get it at cost) Considering I make about 250$ a day, it's pretty cool. If I were back home I'd be broke, but because drugs are so cheap here and one of my employees is a dealer, I live the good life. Still sleep on a dirty mattress in a closet in the back of one of my bars though.. Hehe
>>
>>574028316
you obviously know nothing about business, and jusging by your vernacular imma peg you as a teenager with little to no college education, community doesnt count deadbeat
>>
>>574027908
Already answered it for someone else. I live in shitty-ass Little Rock, AR; and I didn't rent it out a year later. It took around 3-4 years.
>>
>>574028554
fuck DQ.
http://papamurphysfranchise.com/
here's your cash cow, OP
>>
>>574028703
no one cares faggot.
>>
>>574025918
awww, i'm sure she glad you're not in a dumpster somewhere if that makes a difference :)
>>
File: dadaaf.jpg (31KB, 480x630px) Image search: [Google]
dadaaf.jpg
31KB, 480x630px
What's up OP... poorfag here. I was seeing if you had any advice for me but let me give you my story.

I was 12 years old and I moved to South Carolina from Florida to help run a campground with some of my family,
I didn't want to go but I was forced by my parents to leave my friends from my neighbourhood and school behind.
The campground my family ran was on the top of a mountain away from any schools but we had 3meg download internet so I went online.
I went to a virtual school over the course of 4 years while in SC and then we moved back to FL (I was excited)
I met back up with all of my friends again and basically went on a 1 year summer for the first year I was back.
I eventually ended up wanting to go abck to school to finish my education but when I went to the local school where
my friends were going the school said they had no records of me even being in school since I was 12.My dad was fucking
furious as was I. In the end the school board wouldn't try and work anything out with me, not even letting me take placements.

Now heres some back story on my family, My Dad has sheuermans disease(I inherited this) and my Mom has sponge kidney,
bi-polar disorder and now early dementia. I inherted the bi-polar according to 3 psychs but honestly I am unmedicated
and I do just fine socially and keeping my emotions in check but as for my back it is literally the worst fucking thing
and holds me back from a lot of physical things I loved doing like skateboarding, track and football.

Now my parents are seperated recently after 20 years and I never thought that would happen but it did. Leaving me
and my Dad in a motel and my Mom with the 68 year old fuck she cheated on my Dad with.
>>
>>574027876
>>574027969
OP here.

I called it decent paying because 100k a year is considered "wealthy or rich". The average family makes around 50k a year which is considered middle class - which is decent money. Thus my reasoning for saying that I made decent money
>>
>>574025918
dumbass, money is worth more

youll learn when u get older
>>
File: 1401902596243.jpg (5KB, 185x250px) Image search: [Google]
1401902596243.jpg
5KB, 185x250px
Now because we have been living
off my mom's disability and my older sisters k-mart paycheck for the past year and a half we owe our old landlord 11k
or she will sue my Dad. The whole reason we went back to Florida was because our family had a falling out and we only
had the money because my Dad got 150k from a nuke plant my grandfather use to work at (he died of cancer) so they
were paying out to every family. my family blew all of that money in 2 years and all I asked from them was some cash
to pay for meals when me and my friends would go out on the weekend and a roof over my head.

But let's get back to today. I can't get a job because of my back and the fact I don't have a highschool education.
I've tried every fast food and retail place in my area atleast twice and most of the time they will never get back to me
even after I call to check my applications they just all give me the same bullshit excuses.So now I'm fucked.
Me and my Dad have a week left in this motel room and we've maxed out on how much we money we can recieve from the local churches.
I'm not a christian myself but I've found myself praying for an answer. Preparing myself to be homeless with my dog of 9 years
and my emotionally broken father. What the fuck do I do.

>>574028843
>>574024573
>>
>>574024573
>I managed to find a 20k house

there are 20k houses in US?! Fuck.It would be hard to find shed in that price here
>>
>>574028874
No I agree thats def decent money. Fuck the rich pieces of shit that look down upon that kind of living.
If that guy thinks 53k/yr is bad I wonder what he thinks of my dismal 12k/yr
>>
>>574028309
No prob man. Yea, it does take time, but would you rather be working your entire life? Or would you rather "retire" before you hit 30?
>>
>>574027876
He was 21nor sum it was like 1990's "bruh"
Fucking infantile pleb go back to sleep on that cardboard box you call a home. Nigga makes more than your nigger daddy you never knew.
>>
>>574029008
Im 23 now and you think I could accomplish this sort of thing before 30? Asking seriously
>>
>>574027680
let me work for you
>>
>>574028874
>>574029002
enjoy the blue collars
>>
My family owns a textile group in south america that makes us about 150 million dollars a year

Not super rich tier, but we're doing pretty good.
>>
>>574029147
Blue collars smell like shit. I dont even like Bruce Springsteen. I working towards an upgrade.
>>
>>574029147
You like to project a lot don't you kid?
>>
>>574024573
I'm broke
Living on my grams couch
Lost everything this June
Working Wendy job , 7.90 an hour

November she leaves for the entire month

So I figured in gonna go to a half way house and get sober for a while see if things go better

25 yo male

Just on the couch listening to the clash right now
>>
>>574028391
hmm haven't really thought about it, but English is my second language so mistakes can be made I suppose
>>
>>574029061
tell me, how much do you think inflation has effected home prices? and if you rattle off some 03-06 statistics...
>>
File: 5516.jpg (36KB, 672x240px) Image search: [Google]
5516.jpg
36KB, 672x240px
>Got my truck license in the army
>Worked a few years as a international trucker
>Saw an opening in the market - many companies are always looking for trucks and drivers, as the current drivers are retiring and not too many young people choose the profession
>Applied for a business loan and bought my own truck
>Got a contract with Schenker delivering their cargo.
>Leased 3 more trucks and hired people to drive them

Yeah, that's what I've done so far. I'm 25 now.
>>
Jobless 18 year old here.

Read some books in Hs about how to get all u want etc.. W/e some helpful positive messages but a lot of bs too.

Work at mcds, make more money than most people after 2 months, still shit money 11$/hr.

Just want more money, no necessary expenses. Only buy weed, food and drinks occasionally but I steal most of that shit, get other fools to buy or walk/hitch rides.

Sick of earning like 1350 a month, not a living amount in my city unless I want 2 roomates in half a house. Just want more money, stopped going to work though because.. No income, a few grand saved. People from HS still occasionally buy weeds, made some new connects at work.

Start selling weeds to make money. I can make more in a week than I did all summer at maccas. Still just saving..

Not really into real-estate and labour so how do I invest my money so I can just sit around and play video games and smoke weed?

I think I can keep my expenses low when I do move out but I'm probably looking at like ~2k/mo in my city.
>>
>>574028302
I completely agree, but there are ways to get out of the cycle. Even if I didn't get the 53k job, I would still be in the same position I am now.

I understand that there are a lot of places in the US that have no cheap housing. Move to the South. There's nothing but poor people here, but the houses are cheap. Buy a cheap house, work a shitty job, pay extra on the house every month until you finally own it and then rent it out. Hell, you don't even need to pay off the house before you can buy a new one and rent the old one. As long as you have paid down the mortgage enough to where renting it nets you a gain every month after paying the mortgage.
>>
I was born into a very rich and old German family (we still have the "Von" preposition in our name)

>family lived all over the world before we settled in America (west coast)
>dad owns a large business with branches in Berlin (obviously), Los Angeles, New York, London, Moscow, and Hong Kong

anything you can think of I probably have access to.

Im 23 now, I'm an only child, I've already got a masters degree, I speak 6 languages, I have no problem getting bitches (sure the money and power have a role in that), I'm engaged to my gorgeous best friend from Germany (arranged since we were like 10) that I'm marrying next year, and aside from hiring people to help run my father's company alongside me, I'll never have to work, and neither will my children, nor their children, and so on.

What sucks?
Though I've got "everything" I could ever want, you could say I never really had a family. My mom died when I was 8, and my father was hardly in my life (always running the company, and looking for more ways to make money) I never really placed much emotion into me as a child, I was mostly treated like a ball of clay that had to be molded. The lack of a family and emotional support in my life wasn't easy on my sure, and I guess that ended up making me "cold" or something. Not edgy "cold" but just like "uninvested into anything emotionally" aside from gaining my fathers acceptance of course....Which i still haven't gotten.... Not even once.... No "good job son" or "hey I'm proud of you" or anything like that... The last time he said he loved me was when I was 13. He didn't show up to my high school, college, or masters graduation.

I'm sure you get it, he was a very detached and hard father figure. Even though it saddens me to think about it, I appreciate him for it and he's the most amazing and beloved man in the world in my eyes, and I'm sure anyone can image why.

So yeah I've been set for life from birth, but I can't help feel like I'm missing something.
>>
>>574028729
Also kinda surprised you got a mortgage on a 20k house. Guess it's good to be in the army for this cause at least atm it's almost impossible to get one for a house under 200k. Tried to buy a cheap house to rent in vegas for 100k a year ago, bank won't give me anything, lol and my credit was pretty much perfect.
>>
I want to be wealthy too.
I want to live comfortably in house owned only by me, so I can watch anime and play video games all day.
How can I feel the richfag feels?
>>
>>574028615
OP here.

Currently where I live, across the street are 2 raggedy ass houses that were built in the 60's. Someone owns these houses and rents them out for $750 a month...

You probably live in CA or some other state where mortgage and rent are out the roof. Down in the south, houses are cheap - you can pretty much buy houses and mortgage is cheaper than renting an apartment or house. Only the smart people here realize this.
>>
>>574029343
I also dropped out in grade 11, started working after that. Might get a server or another kitchen job at a restaurant but I'm probably looking at 14-20 dollars an hour at best.

I know some people who have made careers out of being a waitress and I think I could do it.. Not the best wages but I think that selling drugs requires somewhere like HS to find customers easily.

How hard is it to live with illegally earned money?
>>
>>574029524
you didn't miss anything. i grew up poor in a white trash home, an only child also. both parents were there. drunk dad, loudmouthed psycho bitch mom, etc. screaming, breaking shit, fighting. 'murica.
>>
>>574026614
Idk, sounds genius to me.
>>
>>574024573
Sounds like you do work; your job is buying and renting out houses. You're self employed j use not working for anyone. It does not sound like you can walk away from everything and still have an income.
>>
>>574024573
>>574024573

Born into wealthy family here

Real estate is basically the best bet if you live in a country/city with a solid market.
>>
I do pretty well. I work as an affiliate marketer and marketing consultant, which nets me around 4k a month. Then I have a contact in india, I import massive quantities of xanax and ketamine mostly. I pay $.95 for a 2mg xanax I can sell in bulk for $1.75. All I do is move money around and keep some pretty much.
>>
>>574029847
Wow, I'm actually really sorry you had to grow up with that. What are you doing now?
>>
>>574029326
>Hurrdydurr
>Muh inflations
>Muh eco bubble crisis
Shut the fuck i dont wana here it. The guy took a big fuckin breath of some good old americunt fresh air and said fuck it.... today i become rich.
Your dad just left your ass hangin
>>
>>574029524
Von Stackelberg by any chance?
>>
>>574028981
Become a Truck Driver.

No joke. 1000 a month.
And you sleep in the truck so no bills.
>>
>>574028981
Sorry it took so long to respond.

Don't you get disability or anyone else in your family?

If your back is preventing you from working, I would suggest looking into some type of welfare.
>>
>>574024573
I'm also a REI. I'm 25 and own 14 properties. Got all my capital from working in the oil fields in Texas. Right now my cash flow is about 5800/month, but i still have mortgages on 7. I'll be moving onto commercial properties soon. Glad to see there's other smart guys on /b/ That understand how important wealth building is.

Are you on bigger pockets?
>>
>>574029898
Oh and apparently ripping people off with computer repairs too.
>>
>>574029340

how did you go about getting the contract?

Im a driver atm, would love to do something lik that.
>>
21 y/o

Parent got me a car when i got 38/100 on a physics test

lel
>>
>>574029090
Depends on certain factors. If you live in an area that has cheap houses and you can find one in decent shape, and also depending on how much money make and how much debt you have.

If your circumstances are like mine, you probably won't be in the same position I am in by 30, but you will be very very close - like another year or two.
>>
Don't invest if your not stable financially. It's flipping a coin, I suggest entertainment buisness, you don't need education. :D
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 400x299px
>>574028703
So you put a baby in your best friend and you find out what you've been missing. I hear people with emotionally detached parents make great parents themselves. At least you're loaded so you don't have an excuse to be away from your family.
>>
>>574030142
No, I've actually never heard of them until I googled then just now
>>
File: 1400130456515.jpg (341KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1400130456515.jpg
341KB, 1280x1920px
>be my mom
>be get killed by drunken husband
>husband is an hero
>Son gets life insurance
>Son invests money into stock market/real estate
>Son rich
>be me
>>
>>574030165
1000 a week....haha, my bad
>>
>>574030165
>1000 a month.
Where do truckers earn 1000 a month? Poland?
My workers get 3200€ a month in Finland. 3 weeks work, 1 off.
>>574030306
Negotiated prices, showed them that my truck's are according to the standards (2012 Volvo FH13 500hp).
>>
>>574029524
>>574029847
Yea my father is like that, he never said he loved me or good job or anything besides something bad and we are poor so dry your tears
>>
>>574025918
those last two lines :(
>>
>>574024573

Is DQ's motto "That's what I like about Texas" in Arkansas? Cause that's the sole reason I don't go there, I know they're bullshitting me.
>>
File: topdaddy.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
topdaddy.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
>>574030431
Yeah, the Stackelbergs are cool people. The whole Old Family format of life is so strange to me. It feels like you are not who you are, but instead you are just your family name and title.
>>
>>574030431
>Speaks 6 diff languages.
>Grammar worst than an awwwshiiieeet nigger
Pick one Fagget
>>
>>574030461
worth or?
>>
>>574030605
Well yeah, I wasn't saying that as a way of being ungrateful or not being conscious of my position. I'm well aware that there are plenty of people who aren't as well off as me in that same situation,
>>
>>574030617
They bullshit everyone. It's "That's what i like about texas", here in Texas and "An Iowa tradition" or something like that, in Iowa, so on and so forth.
>>
>>574028302
this. if i had even 10k to start myself up with...fuck
>>
>>574030186
My Dad is currently waiting to see if his will come through, if so we will end up getting paid out at least 15k
but subtract the 25% lawyer fee and the 11k from the rent.We will still be in debt.
>>574030165
Don't you need a special license?
>>
>>574024573
not that rich or wealthy, Im 27 with AU$80k and I made it writing software

would have probably 30-50% more if I was more disciplined about drinking / eating out
>>
>>574030881
Yeah but Prime and Swift will train if you commit to workin for them for a year.
>>
>>574024573
Iam not rich yet, but Im working on it. Important thing in my plan is the fact, that richnes is relative and based on a country you live in. Here (westernt slav country) average hour wage is 4 bucks, and a rent for a decent flat cost around 250 bucks. Plan is simple. Im guitar teacher and know english. So im startink with skype lessons for people from english speaking wealthy countries. 25bucks a hour is a lot here. In fact, if I do 2 such lessons a day, I will instantly be in the richest 25% of population here.
>>
File: 1386995317688.jpg (6KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1386995317688.jpg
6KB, 216x233px
>>574030795

Treacherous fucks.
>>
>>574030991
I'm European as as much as I've heard about Swift, they are terrible at their job. They run their drivers down. If anything, go with a smaller company that will treat you like human.
>>
>>574026762
you know when those people stop paying and decide to move out, they're gonna trash the place.
>>
I'm learning a second language.
How much does that help in getting rich do you guys think?
>>
>>574030617
OP here.

I wouldn't know because there is no nearby DQ. lol.

Thus my reasoning for wanting to start a franchise with it.
>>
>>574027680
Where in south east Asia? I'd love to give you cash for free
>>
I'm a 30 yearold ex-pat from the US living in southern Chile. Terribly awesome property inflation happening here, started with about 25000 a year ago, and now have 4 properties valued each at 25000+ just from buy-and-sell deals. No one believes that I've quadrupled my money in one year, not my parents, friends or anyone on the internet. I recently got in contact with another American living in SouthAmerica, and he agreed to come and start playing the game with me. He arrives today. I hope to share this success with as many /bros as possible, but it's so unbelievable I bet we'll be the only ones for years down here flipping subdivides.
This is an open invitation to Souther Chile!
>>
>>574030686
I mean I like the old family formant thing. It makes me feel really proud, and if you don't look at it in a negative way then it just becomes an incentive to succeed further in life.

>>574030708
>speak 6 different languages
>6
>fucking 6
>English is 3rd learned

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to be 100% proper in not the speaking, but the writing aspect of a language you learned not second, but third? I can't even write in Japanese or Cantonese, but can speak them pretty fluently
>>
>>574031129
Second language? Depends on the language... Learning latin or old greek won't help you "getting rich"
Learn Mandarin, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Turkish or Arabic
>>
>>574030881
You only need a CDL license which costs around $65 in my area. Of course you'd want driving experience too. Your best bet would be to get hired with a company that will pay for all your training and licensing. You'd of course have to sign a contract to stay with them for like a year or two though but thats a small price to pay to start making good money once you're out on your own.
>>
>>574025918

Well, give it to me. I'll dress up and all. Spank your butt when you're naughty and give you good night kisses.
I also make decent pancakes.
>>
>>574031346
also I have an internet based business that pulls me in about 50k a year. Just bought a failing printshop but it's a massive hassle, and will sell it off again soon. Lost money on dat deal doh
>>
>>574031118
Hasn't happened to me yet.
>>
>>574029343
>>574029814
I'm 18, used to sell weed, buy in half pounds and move it in half ounces. The money is good and I enjoyed it but illegal money is pretty hard to work with. It makes buying all the small things, like food, fuel and whatnot really easy. However, you can't really deposit the money, you can't take out loans or do anything big with it.
Renting places, you wouldn't be able to tell them about your "income" or anything. It'd just be a somewhat difficult life. Drug dealing is fine and all but it's something you're better off waiting to do. Wait until you're like 25-30 and have got your shit together.

For now i'm just growing and working. Still making a decent living for an 18 y/o.
>>
>>574031487
Russian is the language I'm learning
>>
>>574031718
ever thought about laundering your money? It's not that hard.
>>
>>574031346
How exactly is this an "open invitation"?
>>
>>574031718
Yeah it's basically just so I'm not losing money and so I leave the house still.

I'm saving monies to travel or maybe move and live abroad..

>>574031642

Chile? How do you secure a job, place to stay etc in chile

Or anywhere else really? I think living in a developing nation where I could get started on something like real estate for a lot cheaper might be a good idea.
>>
>>574029179
Probably fuck over the locals and pollute the water.
>>
>>574031115
agree. but you geta year of experience in and you can move on to the bigger better jobs.
>>
>>574031907
Like if you come here I'll show you how to do the same thing. You gotta know and trust someone here, otherwise Chileans will eat you alive in the business sense. It's not just "show up and throw money around" Gotta be smart, gotta know how to get your hands on the goods. Also, with a few other intelligent individuals we could easily open a bank. I've been alone here for 7 years fucking killing it but the time has come to invite partners and get filthy filthy rich. Chile is the wild-west of finance, just look at its recent history.
>>
>>574032002
Well, first you gotta be smart and realize that investing a little bit is the only way to make money in a nation like Chile. If you wanna work, stay in your developed country. I actually came here as a student, completed my studies, and then was hired at one of the top Universities here as a full-time professor. My wage was around 1200 USD, working more than 50 hours a week. I said fuck this, started bartending and in 3 years had saved enough (like 12gs) to start this property game. Only recently (in the last 2 years) have I really caught on to the game. Fucking get your ass down here, don't think about it anymore. It's the tits man.
>>
>>574032543
I'm picturing you looking like Al Pacio snorting from a big pile of chilean coke on your coffee table saying I gotta get /b in on this financial bloodbath.
>>
>>574031903
Not that hard? Explain, I'm actually highly interested.
>>
>>574026909
You're right, I don't know much about the food industry but my fiance worked in it for about 10 years and her dad has been a manager in various restaurants/fast food joints for well over 20 years.

When I do open a fast food franchise, I'll have my fiance and her dad working with me.
>>
>>574032829

lol
>>
>>574024573
>53k
>high paying job

Anon, isn't this thread about being wealthy?
>>
Parents are not rich but above average. I make my money growing weed and make it legal by selling second hand bikes and art.
>>
>>574032829
Well, unfortunately Chile doesn't produce coke, and the shit we get in the south is horrible. However a few weeks ago I got a hold of a gram of "alita de mosca" which is pure, uncut peruvian flake.
Yes, I DO ABSOLUTELY want to get a few /bros in on this. What good is success if you've got no one to share it with? I'm married with a child, but no real solid friends or partners. I can't imagine what a field day (or year) we could have all together... Chile is a story yet to be written.
>>
>>574033359
How much you pay per gram and how pure is it? Rotterdam/Antwerpen in the building.
>>
>>574028378
Not sure, man. Would it be possible to clean them up/put in repairs and either sell it for a little profit or rent it?
>>
>>574032997
Ok, give me a sec, I'm highly interested that you're interested. I have posted about this many times on /b and people have told me the typical "cool story bro" and "autistic works of fiction" but this shit is literally too good to be true.
>>
>>574033359
>you can marry s child in Chile
Count me in
>>
Rich parents here

-Father has a Travel Agency in Spain
-Mother is an Attoney
>>
>>574033458
Cheers anon. Appreciated.
>>
>>574031346
autist scammer detected
>>
>>574033409
About $30 USD per gram. To talk about purity:
I grew up in a part of the US that was flooded with migrant Mexican workers, and I was basically a poor white kid. Started small time dealing and burro-ing (moving drugs for money). One day some of my older-dealer-Mexican friends told me; "you have good luck, are clean cut and no one would ever suspect you, we are going to bring you up." So began the tale... Anyway, we used to buy kilos of Columbian pure for about 20gs, and it was fuckign mind blowing. However, this Peruvian flake makes it look like aspirin. A gram could last you 2 days if you don't overdose!
>>
>>574028257
Fellow comrade, respect, especially with the filename
>>
>>574033519
kek
>>
>>574024573
Sup OP. About to get out of the Marine Corps next year. I'm a grunt so I have no marketable skills, unless I can get work contracting. Trying to go to college for business/marketing instead. Any tips?
>>
>came from nothing
>ate at soup kitchens as an infant up to toddler age
>lived with grandparent while mom worked her ass off in the business world
>constantly encouraged me to try hard in school
>get full ride at state university
>major in chemical engineering
>have a knack for it, even do some nationally recognized cancer detection research
>get several high profile internships
>network my ass off until I get contact with a shall-remain-unnamed petrol company
>go to foreign country for only two years and get paid 250k, all living expenses paid. Just boring as fuck area is all
> come back to US with a shit load of money and invest in stocks thanks to some sound advice from acquaintances (borderline inside trading)
> 29 years old, Live in high rise downtown Houston apartment with everything I could want and more
> bought mother and grandparents new house as well as funded a close friends startup company
> this time next year, I'll be a lead engineer in a new plant starting up.

That's my story. Will stick around if anyone cares enough to ask questions.

TL;DR. Become an engineer, and strive to excel at it.
>>
>>574033793
Ask me anything faggot how could I "Scam" anyone? I'm trying to share my success - i'm not a greedy cretin. If any one of you showed up on my doorstep I would gladly take you in, show you everything, take you around - pay for all your meals and lodging. That's not a fucking scam, mate, that's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Also, Autist? Please son... I'm the guy that cool people emulate.
>>
>>574033691
What do you do currently?
>>
>>574034101
Roy?
>>
>>574033882
Maybe look into becoming an FBI/CIA agent? They also make around 55k a year, and if you play smart, buy a house or two with the money you make and rent them out.
>>
>>574025465
Your 18 anon do what you want to do.
>>
Have any of you had tenants offer you sex when they couldn't pay the rent? Or is that just a porn thing?
>>
>>574034101
Grats /b/ro. You worked hard and earned what you got.
>>
>>574024573
>>574024743
>>574024846

nice job OP, you are my hero of the day
>>
>>574034587
So far no and I wouldn't do it even if something like that every came up due to legal purposes.
>>
>>574030564
3.2k a month isn't that much, unless you're only Finland-wide. My best month has been 5.4k, but that inlcuded driving to Germany through Norway and Denmark. Still a nice experience + good pay
>>
>>574034762
What's illegal about two consenting adults fucking?
>>
>>574034972
Not only would I be taking a bribe which is illegal (which a tenant could use against me if the law were to ever get involved) but it would also go against the code of ethics and I can be fined/arrested.
>>
>>574034972
she could claim you raped her because she did not have the rent...who they gonna believe?
Not worth the BS it could cause...
>>
>>574028981
Not OP. Anon, do you have any skills? Anything that stands out at all to you? Do you have any computer skills? Are you good with Numbers?
>>
>>574035485
That too.
>>
>>574028106

WOW
>>
>>574035484
Taking a bribe is not illegal in all circumstances. Nor is there a law against poor code of ethics.

It's your property and how you enforce tenant payments is your responsibility. If a tenant invites you in for sex and you waive that months pay, you have not committed a crime.
>>
>>574033359

Nigga I'll come down there and slang subdivisions and do coke with you
>>
File: 1412013594920.jpg (32KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
1412013594920.jpg
32KB, 480x721px
I already have some passive income from stock. It's by far not enough for living off of it, but it's a nice add. About 70 bucks a month.

Any tips on how to get a good amount of passive income by investing?
>>
>>574026762
houses are at least 200k these days mate
>>
File: feels-bro-shutup.jpg (49KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bro-shutup.jpg
49KB, 500x284px
>>574030763
its ok anon, many can relate. i dont really know what to say to a rich man, but from a poor man just enjoy life. yes, i know youve heard this alot, but just look forward to raising your future children. and hopefully, you can give them the love you never actually got from you father. you hit me right in the feels anon.
>>
>>574030564
C or CE license/truck?

Got license and the cert for driving C (/C1E) from army, but only worked loading and unloading trucks for warehouses + ordering and storage for said places.

11-15€/h
>>
>>574036347
Feels good to have people understand bro.

In regards to parenting though, I'm not sure. Honestly, I love the way I am now, and even though i was raised like that, I feel like I'm better off because of it. So deciding how I want to raise my children is going to put me in a really tough position.
>>
>>574036102
ok let's do it.
>>
you can contact me at [email protected] i'm the most deliverin'-ass faggot you'll ever meet. See you in Chile.
Here's a hint:
http://pages.ei-ie.org/quadrennialreport/2007/upload/content_trsl_images/630/Hidden_privatisation-EN.pdf
>>
>>574024573
Good for you op. Make no mistake that you're already rich (just not 1% rich) because you have training, discipline, you wanted to succeed badly enough and you got it done.

I went the straight and narrow route: got through school, college, got a steady job, and stayed there. Luckily it has been stable and I've gotten raises every year. I don't spend more than I make in a given period of time, but I am tied with a mortgage for the next 25 years or so.

I figure the reason I'm not richer because I don't want it that bad; I'm fine with "good enough."
>>
>>574031041
hahah jasne kurwa xD
>>
>>574037358
its alright anon, you'll find out in time if its really for you. as far as parenting goes, just enjoy it. you only get to raise your kids once, make it an experience you will never forget
>>
>>574024573
My family was loaded because when my mom was young (14 ish) she had a doctor that though she had a tumor in her head and then did multiple surgeries and it turned out to be just a cyst that healed itself, so by the end they had taken out a small grapefruit sized part of her brain her mental state was about normal but she got mad at things like a girl does but to an extreme it also crippled her right arm and stunted its growth since she was little. So like any logical person she and her family sued the shit out of the hospital she got a decent settlement and put it all into an annuity (pretty decent one since it payed 13 grand a month that lasted till she was dead) she after she was 30ish put out millions in health insurance on herself just to protect her family (my father brother and myself) thought i would be set for life right? wrong after my 6th birthday my parents split up because my dad liked BDSM for the pain not sexual and my mom saw it differently and lost it. My mom and dad still got along good but she couldn't get over the whole pain liking thing so they stayed friends and talked and whatever. So after about 7 months my mom gets a boyfriend who has family in the south so me my mother and him move to alabama and after the move we had very little money to spend since my mother still payed money to my father every month for apartment things and whatnot so this douchebag of a boyfriend my mother had abused her and treated me and her like shit he was a major alcoholic and made her stop paying her life insurance to pay for more beer for him and his friends every month.
>>
>>574040661
Later that year they broke up and me and my mom moved back up north and later on that same year we found out she had leukemia. She survived 2 years going into remission once and having it return to die in early 2009 with no life insurance, saved money or house to live in for me and my father and brother later in 2009 my father couldn't handle the stress of my mother dying and no money he tried to kill himself with pills. My millions wasted because some drunk abusive native faggot thought he needed more beer a month and it costed me literally millions.
>>
Where do you guys live when renting your first house ? I'll eventually inherit of my mom's house and want to rent it but don't know where to live during renting.
>>
Damn I should get rich like you guys, I have way more money to start off with. I have about $190,000 just sitting around (earned it myself, don't work anymore) and all I am doing is slowly spending it. How do I turn this into millions of dollars? I'm Australian.
>>
>>574040661
>>574040768

Fucking learn how to write goddamnit. Try fucking reading the shit you just wrote.
>>
>>574029524
Hi bro, I'm from Switzerland, I have some friends who have the same problem as you, what I understood being with them is the father's acceptance start coming when they didn't expect, like when you marry your gf and have kids, or if you will have success in your business life... depends a lot, anyway if you want talk about it I'm available
>>
>>574041668
I've been up for 45 hours, sorry. I didn't really look back at what I was writing
>>
>>574042304

Why the fuck would be up for 45 hours?
>>
>>574042420
Got home from work and had some friends over and played video games and hung out for like 18 hours. Then my gf came over for sexy time we watched netflix and ate chinese food then she left Back to video games, now I'm on 4chan at nearly 7am.
>>
File: 20140920_094810.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20140920_094810.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
I started a medical Marijuana dispensary in California. 6 months in and we are pulling about 10k a month. Been doubling up almost every month.
>>
>>574037169
Sounds like pretty shitty pay, which country do you live in?
>>
>>574043418
where in california? i have a medical card and would love to come try out the bud!
>>
>>574043418
also, how would one start off opening up a medical marijuana dispensary? ive always been curious
>>
File: 1378832341096.png (95KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1378832341096.png
95KB, 300x300px
>>574025918
>That last line

Right in the feels. You have my condolences bro. I know how it feels.
>>
>>574026156
not 0.5-1% per month dumbass. you really couldnt work that out?
>>
Easy millions in rental property these days(I'm 25 and retired)
>>
>>574026614
I don´t care, those dumb fucks pay me 70 bucks for a simple format so I might as well make them 10 bucks for some shit they didn't do since they have too much money anyway.

>>574027513
Start it out as a hobby, advertise it on craigslist or something. First say you clean computers / delete viruses / format computers. See how it works out.
if it works out decently, tell them you repair computers too. Buy parts from wholesales for cheap and replace parts by searching on youtube how to do it. Ask 2 - 2.5x the price for it.

Also get R4 flashcards and offer to install 50, 100 to 150 games. R4 flashcards sell like crazy, I sell them for 30/piece and at least 10 a day. I ask 15 bucks for 50 games, 30 for 100 and 45 for 150. It's just a matter of copy & paste. IT pays real fucking good, you have no idea.

And if you start a company, fuck the no cure no pay shit. People pay me shit even if I can't cure it, I did waste my time on it after all. I work for Vodafone, T-Mobile, KPN and install routers for them at customers and I earn 80 to 100 bucks for every one I do. It's like 10 minutes work, max.

I'm only 24 and I earn better than 99% of the people of my age.
>>
File: daddy warbucks 2.jpg (9KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
daddy warbucks 2.jpg
9KB, 200x199px
>>574024573
It isn't rocket science. Find something you are good at that makes money. Stick to it and don't "follow your dream." Keep more than you spend.
>>
>>574044702
And a tip if you do; there are silver and golden ones. They're exactly the same except for the package color

You can sell the gold one for like 10 bucks extra "gold = better".
>>
>>574025465
haha. Hello, me. However, I'm doing a crappy course at a community college. I got depressed in high school.
>>
>>574044172
Sacramento.
>>
>>574044264
Cash and/or a good relationship with growers willing to front you enough to get started.
A lawyer, for legal paperwork amd to have your drivers backs if they get fucked with by local PD. To have your back if the feds try and duck with you. I used Jay Leiderman who's been in the business or representing Anons and MMJ peeps.
A team. People to help with deliveries and phones and marketing.
I guess that's the basic...
>>
Be me work in factory 13.00/hr I've had my own apartment since I was 17 nothing fancy I'm 19 I pay all my bills (rent,car insurance,electricity,and phone bill) work 54 hours a week when not working I'm with my girl or friends and spare money goes to adderall binges and casino chances are low of winning but I enjoy the fun I'm having their
>>
>>574045221
>>574045525
awesome, im actually around the area! haha. are you on weedmaps?
>>
18 y/o poorfag here, I have a well off family, my father works 40 hours a week for $45/hr so I'm not poor, but I'm not rich either, I live in a nice neighborhood in the "rich" area of my city.
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
>>
>>574024573

>21yo 1.4m EUR
>I started trading in Forex and DAX in my 17s
>made my first 10k at 18s
>bought a pub in a good location in my hometown (bought the business, i had to pay like 500EUR/month for the local)
>turned it in an exitous place, cheap and kindly
>oppened 4 more locals and 2 restaurants
>at 20, with smthing like 400k i bought 2 cheap houses in cash (120k each one) and started a little exportation business
>now i'm 21, i own 2 houses, 5 pubs, 2 locals and an exitous company, i'm having 60-70k yearly for me.
>i've near all my money invested in big companies like cocacola, at&t, zara or Berkshire, since i made my first 100k i invest 80% fo my revenues
>>
>>574045794
Yup we are. They tax our ass' s. Almost 300$ a month for basic package. Where you from anon?
>>
File: 1412923730623.jpg (20KB, 462x320px) Image search: [Google]
1412923730623.jpg
20KB, 462x320px
I'm a 24 year old NEET that's going to inherit some money in about 4.5 months, about $100k AUD, I have no idea what to do with it or my life for that matter in terms of a job.

But here's the thing, I also suffer from a degenerative disease from my dads side of the family that affects your balance, eventually leaving you in a wheelchair, then bed ridden, then it kills you. I saw it kill my dad at 45 and it's going to happen to me. I have about 20 years to live normally, (well, not normally, my balance is fucked already and I lose my balance just walking straight atm)

I have no idea what the fuck I should do, I've travel;ed to Europe, was ok, but didn't have anyone to share the experience with.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>574024573
What the fuck, you can get a $10k house? And your mortgage repayments decrease over time? What kind of backwards country is this?
>>
File: 1404877213809.jpg (153KB, 460x443px) Image search: [Google]
1404877213809.jpg
153KB, 460x443px
>>574025918
>>
Sydney Australia, you're looking at 350k minimum for a house in the worst suburbs.

Average price here in a half decent area is 600-700k.

I wish I had money
>>
>>574027126
Luke?
>>
I sucked 1 million cocks at $5 dollars each.
>>
>>574050110
in a row?
>>
>>574048118
just paypal me the cash and an hero
>>
>>574024573
I'm the owner of a very popular streetwear brand.
>>
>>574048118
Nigger I will seriously go with you, I want to get the fuck out of my shit town.
>>
>>574025194
>20 yo, germanfag
>student
>living in an apartment from money I get from the state
I'll have to pack back 50% of the money I'm getting atm though, so considering that I'm building debts at the age of 20 I must be one of the poorest guys on /b/.
>>
>>574024573
I made a bit of money robbing. Professionally, not this fast food diner or corner store stick-up bullshit. Real scores with real money.
My first job was with 2 guys I went to school with. We hit a bank. It was a small town, roughly 5 thousand people, so not a great police reaction time.

$179k was the take which we split three ways roughly 54k after initial weapons and setup expenses.

We split and went our separate ways. One of them had been on drugs since school, ironically it was the regular clean cut guy that wound up dead less than a year later. Anyway, I found a new crew and we went on doing this a few more times across more small population centers. I had about $300k at the time we decided we needed something larger to hit. One of the team knew a guy through family who worked at a security van depot who mentioned the vans stocking ATMs around the city would carry upwards of $2million after leaving the depot. The guy on our team actually heard this through a random conversation, as his family didn't know what he did for a living.

It seemed straight forward, rush and grab, the only problem was getting the van when it was near it's capacity to maximize the take, and getting the guards to open up the back in the first place, so we'd need to hit it on it's first delivery when they were out in the open and the van was stocked.

So we did. Rushed the guards while they had all the back open. Two of us held the guards at gunpoint while the others stacked our truck (which we sourced from some unlucky bastard) with cash boxes. We killed the guards once we loaded the cash since no one around even noticed what we were doing (until then), floored it out of there to a back-up escape car, and in about 6-7 minutes, it was done. No cops, no problems.

We had a 3.4 million take, larger than we had predicted, which we split roughly $810k each, minus weapons and expenses.

Largest job I've ever done. Done a few since then, but nowhere near that.
>>
>>574026895
How good of a camera OP are you? There's a shitload you can do in the industry, from working at music festivals to flying camera drones.
Get the skills, make the monies.
>>
>>574052356
damn dude— what do you do between takes, just like, live in the caribbean?
>>
>>574040768
The feels. :(
>>
>>574026583
What do you do?
>>
File: coolstory.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
coolstory.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>574052356
>>
File: 1407804978779.jpg (42KB, 568x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407804978779.jpg
42KB, 568x500px
>>574052780
This is america and that ain't a lot of money, especially for the risk involved. I'm lucky if I'm worth 2 million all up. This isn't a good life. Go to college and get a real job paying 100k first year, then work your way up. Much easier than this shit.
>>
>>574052356
2/10 because I replied. I reply because there are 3 or 4 of you who might mistake this for something other then an act of fiction. Having worked for a bank for years I can assure you that you would get about 3 grand tops. If you had time to raid a vault maybe , maybe 50k cash tops
>>
>>574053326
Wall Parker
>>
File: 1407805459962.jpg (33KB, 634x348px) Image search: [Google]
1407805459962.jpg
33KB, 634x348px
>>574053335
Absolute bullshit. I don't know what shit African country you're living in, but ATMs here hold at least 40-50k each. Some people get $800 out at a time. That means it wouldn't even serve 4 people before needing to be restocked.

Banks? Not real good targets despite what the movies tell you since most of the cash is digital, but they must keep a % reserve in physical cash, but still not worth the risk really.
>>
>>574044702
Working on computers has always been a hobby. I've always been able to fix my own viruses, family and neighbors always come to me asking to fix their computer, I can build my own, troubleshoot hardware, etc.

I guess I'll give it a go; though I don't have any experience with R4 cards or changing out phone screens. Never messed with a phone before.
>>
File: 1411343485639.jpg (253KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1411343485639.jpg
253KB, 2448x3264px
>>574053763
ATMs in a major city can hold up to 80k, especially in CBDs. We tracked the routes of multiple vans several times to target the ones refilling city centers and to confirm the routes didnt change or were switched up each refill.

The first time we actually screwed up and tailed a van to a fucking truck garage. The thing was going in for a service.

We put a lot of hard work and our own money into that job and we did our research.
>>
>>574048442
No, I've been buying 20k houses. The first one I put down 10k so I owed 10k left. How do you not know that if you pay extra on top of your minimum mortgage, it drops your payment down? I live in the US.
>>
>>574053151
Hey if you wanna ask me anything man, shoot.
>>
>>574049916
No
>>
>>574054370
Isn't the credit crisis great.
>>
Med school in USA I'll earn a bank job every year by 2020
>>
>>574054396
any times where you almost got caught? ever been in a shootout?
>>
>>574043627
Finland

Not even the worst. I've been interviewed for job that had 8€ per hour and the minimum quaranteed pay was 25 hours per week.
>>
I inherited like 100k last year. Living the neet life for a year. Pretty much wasted all that shit on dumb shit. I guess i was high on the money and just spent it like a retard. I only have like 10k left. And im sitting here wondering what the fuck im gonna do. Im 23 years old and have never worked a day in my life. Im honestly thinking of just killing myself. I don't have the motivation to do anything. Im just a lazy piece of shit.
>>
File: 1412522270862.jpg (76KB, 1280x810px) Image search: [Google]
1412522270862.jpg
76KB, 1280x810px
>>574054786
Never been in a shoot out with cops, we planned very well and tested police response times by setting off alarms in rival banks at night across town then letting it cool down for a few months before hitting it.

Me and another team member did end up in a gang related shootout in a drug deal gone wrong that we never made any money off. After that we said we wouldn't bother with that shit anymore and stuck to heists.

I've killed a bunch of people, but only 4 on heists.
>>
>>574052356
Isn't this GTA5?
>>
>>574054396
OK. First, I believe the sums in yout story are feasible.

Questions
Why did you kill the guards since no one had noticed yet?

How many of them were?

Since the van had just left the depot, it makes sense that they proceed in caravan or with a backup unit.

How did you figure out which van to hit and the place to do it?

The front part of the van is isolated from the back. How come the driver did not call for backup or the co-pilot engaged you??
>>
>>574055373
Do what I did, mang. Put that down on a cheap house, get a job, pay more than you monthly mortgage, once you can rent your house out for more than what you'd have to pay on your mortgage then rent it out.

Rinse and repeat and in 7 or so years, you won't have to work a single more day for the rest of your life.
>>
>>574025194
I do pretty well. Veteran here too. I was smart with my GI bill, and disability (got blown up) so I got thru college with a PHD in history with out any deby. I cone on /b/ for entertainment when bored in class. Just turned 30
>>
>>574056042
That game is so unrealistic. You know Im not much of a gamer, but picked it up because, well its what I do. The way the heists are planned are completely unrealistic and what would take months of work apparently only takes that fat nerd with glasses 5 minutes to find out.

What a convenient way to plug up big plot holes; just have a fat nerd computer genius hack everything to find out information. Well let me tell you something kid, it doesn't work that way.

Also, the takes are way too much. I consider myself a professional now, but for me to make over $1million from a single job is nearly impossible without bringing down major heat. And talking about heat, let me just say that if cops show up, you are pretty much fucked. You cant just outrun them. Most capital city's can dispatch air support and have them to you in less than 10 minutes and if you're in the CBD, less than 5. You want to avoid them altogether, if the cops show up, you fucked up.
>>
>>574056789
/b/. rules are rules
>>
Damn, this is an interesting thread.
>>
File: 1411538237833.jpg (188KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1411538237833.jpg
188KB, 1200x1600px
>>574056090

There are alarms in the cab of the van. A civvy might call 911 after the initial shock passes, but the guards are just gonna run into the cab as soon as we left, so we bought some time. Also gives the cops less to work with since they wont be giving any statements.

There were 2 guards. They always traveled in 2s.

They never traveled in groups of vans or with proteges. The guards were armed though, and the alarms and GPS tracking in the vans compensated for the lack of extra muscle.

We studied vans routes for a few weeks beforehand. See >>574054245

The driver and the passenger both got out. They always did despite just needing to carry one 8-10lb box of cash. They both also went to the ATM to fill it, leaving the van running, but locked. It was a matter of timing. If we had been 5-10 seconds later they would have shut the van and we might have made 15k each from what they were carrying.

I have never seen a driver sit in a van, even when scoping out different van companies.
>>
File: the_guide2.jpg (167KB, 1114x1112px) Image search: [Google]
the_guide2.jpg
167KB, 1114x1112px
>>
>>574057157
Dont know what you mean by that
>>
>>574056464
Sorry you got blowed up, /b/ro, but glad you're making the most of it.
>>
>>574024573
Get business bank account if you already don't have one.

House 1 pays rent on the first, House 2 pays rent on the second, House 3 pays rent on the third, House 4 pays rent on the fourth.

Excel do spreadsheets to keep stuff clear

Check everyday to see if money has come into your account. If there's no payment on the third you know House 3 has not paid rent.

why do you say its difficult to chase rent?
>>
File: 1412521968768.jpg (148KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
1412521968768.jpg
148KB, 1280x855px
>>574057925
I should also mention, the day of the job, we scoped the depot until the van we were looking for left and tailed it to the first refill. Like I said the vans stuck to the same routes and machines.
>>
>>574058595
you been playing too many video games.
>>
>>574025879
You are a shady motherfucker! Dirty piece of shit. . Intentionally breaking shit to fix.. low life asshole..
>>
>>574058736
Id like to know what games youve been playing because I cant find a decent heist one at all.
>>
>>574058590
Because people always pay exactly on the day their rent is due... =/

When did I ever say that chasing rent was difficult?

I had replied to someone saying that I should just continue buying up houses and to NOT buy a fast food franchise. I said that if I ever want to reach my goal of making 1mil a year, I'd have to own a shit ton of houses and keeping track of rent when you have 50+ houses would start becoming difficult.

Yes, it would be easy to hire a property manager, but also as discussed earlier, they charge around 10%, so that's not something I'd do.
>>
>>574057925
That's weird. In my country (Mexico), their basic setup 5 guys, three in the back and two more in the front. When going down, one guy carries the loot on one hand and his gun on the other, two escort him with shotguns, the driver stays and the passenger stands guard outside the van. If they are moving large sums like the ones you mentioned, a backup unit will always be close. I guess we have higher crime rates.
>>
Guys help me.How do i get rich in a 3rd world country? I'm born into a poor family but im still young. What do /b/?
>>
>>574059214
import solar panels and set up mobile phone charging stations.....

Every nig in the 3rd world has a phone, but no electricity...

You'll be rich, rich I tell you.
>>
>>574059423
>>
File: 1413160978657.jpg (109KB, 900x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1413160978657.jpg
109KB, 900x1179px
>>574059189
Yeah, what do you expect from Mexico. This is North America. They were packing .45s always holstered, we held them up with AR-15s.
>>
>>574031742
waste of time. Russia grows more irrelevant every day.
>>
>>574059423
we do own electricity you know.
>>
Serious question, where do you live that you can buy a house for 50K ?

Where I live the cheapest house you can buy with not to many work is 150-180K and this are really small, shit houses...
>>
>>574026583
>apprentice
>97k a year
blowjob-apprentice?
>>
>>574056327
I am planning to do the whole buy/rent thing with houses where I live, but I only have a job paying £6.57/hour. It'd take me a while at the hours I am working just to be able to get a mortgage on a house.
>>
>>574024573
>be 25
>work on software in evenings (high priced aviation-related system)
>be 30
>still working on it
>be 35
>finally finished, company wants to license it
>another and another
>$100K typical sale
>be 39
>sell whole thing to giant company for $4 million
>retire
>travel, drink, surf /b/ for a living

One day you can be like me
>>
File: 1372108379588.png (95KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1372108379588.png
95KB, 480x480px
>>574059681
Man, it IS the land of opportunity...
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.