[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: What is the most-dangerous/violent/crime-ridden city

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 26

File: ftp.jpg (94KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
ftp.jpg
94KB, 960x717px
TL;DR: What is the most-dangerous/violent/crime-ridden city in in the United States? Also, ghetto-city stories?

If I had to come up with a quick list of the most-dangerous cities in America, it'd be something like this:

1.) Detroit, Pontiac, Saginaw, & Flint, Mi
2.) Gary, & East Chicago, In
3.) Camden, Patterson, Newark, Trenton, & East Orange, NJ
4.) Chicago, Rockford, & East St. Louis, Il
5.) Memphis & Nashville, Tn
6.) Oakland, Stockton, Fresno, & Richmond, Ca
7.) St. Louis, & Kansas City, Mo
8.) New Orleans, La
9.) Cleveland, Cincinnati, & Youngstown, Oh
10.) Baltimore, Md
11.) Washington D.C.
12.) Philadelphia, & Chester, Pa
13.) Birmingham, Mobile, & Prichard, Al
14.) Jackson, Ms
15.) Little Rock, Pine Bluff, & West Memphis, Ar
16.) Atlanta, Ga
17.) Houston, & Dallas, Tx
18.) Wilmington, De
19.) Oklahoma City, & Tulsa Ok
20.) Bridgeport, & New Haven, Ct

There are surely other places deserving of being mentioned, so feel free to mention any place you think should also be included. Obviously, LA and NYC have lots of crime, but the places I listed seem to have particularly-violent cultures and a higher per capita-crime rate.

So, what do some of y'all on here say is the most-ghetto/dangerous in the U.S.? Is it where you live now or are originally from? I live in Arizona, on the outskirts of Phoenix, and there's certainly crime here, but I've tried to keep my ass out of trouble for many years now, so I don't have many good stories to share.

However, I'd like to hear about the place(s) y'all think are the worst of the worst.

> Pic related: A police car from the Oakland Bay Area that was vandalized after the George Zimmerman verdict.
>>
I uhm...
Once stole a gallon of milk from the store.
>>
>>573813923
To try to start things off, here's a re-write I did of a story someone posted in a previous thread about getting beaten up in Camden, NJ.

Basically, the story went something like this:

> Mexican kid/guy, about 18, 6'2'' and 200 lbs, fairly muscular, goes to stay with grandmother in Camden
> been there for a few days, decides to walk to the store for grandmother, by himself
> apparently, a very bad idea
> walks inside store, big, older white guy clerk immediately says that he should not be there, that it's not safe for him
> Mexican kid/guy walks out of the store after making purchase and is encountered by 3 large, black males walking down the sidewalk
> one of the black guys says that one of them dropped their bag of dope and that they saw him pick it up and take it
> Mexican kid/guy says he is legitimately frightened, as the 3 black males are huge and don't appear to be fucking around
> Mexican kid/guy nervously says that he did not take their drugs and that he did not want any trouble
> the 3 black males decide that he deserves to get violently beaten up, so they immediately start to do so
> Mexican kid/guy says that the 3 black males all start punching him violently and he falls to the ground and is getting pummeled
> while on the ground, one of the black males starts grabbing his fingers and literally starts breaking them, he ends up with 3 fingers broken
> while this beating is happening, a cop car pulls up and blares his siren, the 3 black males start walking away, Mexican kid/guy feels like crying, because he is so happy
> cop pulls away without even getting out of his car
> apparently, in Camden, someone getting jumped by 3 guys was not important enough for the cop to get out of his car and check on the victim

> after that experience, the Mexican kid/guy stated that he did not go out in Camden again before moving back home

> Pic related: A rooftop view in Camden, New Jersey
>>
I live in inglewood, right off 9duece. ifg
>>
>>573814260
Camden is the fucking worst man. Driving through there is like looking at the end of the world.
>>
File: CAMDEN NJ GREAT PLACE TO DIE.png (1004KB, 1020x644px) Image search: [Google]
CAMDEN NJ GREAT PLACE TO DIE.png
1004KB, 1020x644px
>>573814260
The guy who originally posted the story that I posted here >>573814260 told it in a better fashion than I just did; but, I'm sure you get the gist of what happened.

As for Camden being a really shitty place, in the same thread that the guy shared the story about getting jumped, another person also posted, a white kid (around 16-17, iIrc), and told a story about having gotten lost after driving his parents car home from a concert and ending up in Camden. I don't recall the specifics, but I think he was at a stop sign/stoplight and just got ambushed by someone on the street who smashed through his side window and dragged him out of the car. Ultimately, he said that he ended up getting curbed-stomped and almost died, literally. He said that the only thing that saved his life was some foreign shop-owner running outside with a shotgun and screaming at the people trying to beat him to death. And this happened because he was a white kid driving a nice car through their neighborhood.

I hadn't realized it, but based on lots of posts in previous threads, New Jersey apparently has several absolutely terrible cities in it. Besides Camden, people have claimed that Patterson, East Orange, Trenton, Newark, and Jersey City are all ghetto cities with rampant crime and truly dangerous areas. Overall, though, it seems as though almost everyone agrees that Camden is the worst city in NJ; and, likely, the most-dangerous/fucked-up city on the East Coast. People have compared Camden to a little Detroit. And many people have stated the same thing about Flint, Gary, and East St. Louis.

So, anyone looking to post some stories tonight??
>>
>>573814314
Pardon my ignorance, but that's the Inglewood in California, right? Apparently there's a city with the same name in/around Chicago, but I think it's spelled Englewood (not sure, though). As for the Englewood city/neighborhood in/near Chicago, I'm pretty sure that several people have stated that it's the bad part of Chicago.

So, what Inglewood are you from? And what's it like there? Got any stories? Pictures?
>>
>>573813923
You live in AZ and Tucson isn't on the list? I lived there for awhile and that place is sketchy as hell, barely safer than mexico, people found in burnt cars on a daily basis. Shit, the whole city is basically on big ghetto with a couple small nice neighborhoods. Hard drugs are sold out in the open, except the cops do basically nothing because tomorrow there will be a different guy taking his place. The cartel has more sway in that city than the mayor.

I'm from Michigan, Detroit's not that bad, aside from everybody being shit broke. No open air markets though.
>>
>>573813923
Jacksonville Florida... Though, cops kill more citizens then criminals in that place. Not sure where I heard that, but I believe it checked-out.
>>
I got a story from college in the ghetto, doesnt involve me but is probably the craziest and most ghetto incident i have heard of thus far
>nigger on drugs steals a car near campus
>nigger on drugs crashes stolen car into a parked car in front of campus medical center
>doc goes outside to check on nigger
>nigger pulls a gun on doc
>nurse sees this shit and hits the silent alarm for armed security
>security shows up with guns drawn
>nigger uses tackle
>its not very effective
>nigger gets shot and dies on the corner
>autopsy reveals he was out of his mind on PCP
>>
File: 2014-07-22_010605.png (12KB, 777x391px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-22_010605.png
12KB, 777x391px
>>573814601
If you're still in the thread, please post some more about Camden. I like learning about and hearing stories about these places that I am far away from and likely won't get a chance to visit myself. And by almost all accounts, Camden is absolutely fucking insanely ghetto and seriously scary to be in.

People have stated that Camden literally looks like a war zone. And several times in previous threads, people have stated that, if you are from out of town/white, and the cops see you in Camden, they will ask what you're doing there (recognizing that you're not from the city), and tell you to get back on the freeway immediately and to not stop at any stop signs or red lights.

It seems as though Camden, Gary, and Flint are similar in the sense that people have claimed that you are literally at risk of being robbed/carjacked at all times, particularly, if you are white.

On that note, I'll try to find the screencap of a greentext story that someone posted about driving through Gary, Indiana, on the way to Chicago and having cars block the road and try to ambush him while pointing a shotgun at him.

> Pic related: The screencap of the greentext story I just described
>>
>>573815632
There's a section in Edmonton also named Inglewood and it's supposed to be incredibly dangerous too.
>>
My girlfriend and I went to the Camden aquarium one time and missed the last ferry to go back to Philadelphia. Ask one of the locals where the nearest train station was to get back across the river and he gives us directions. We start walking off in that direction and a cop pulls up and says "What the fuck do you think you two are doing walking around here?" Tell him where we're going and he says we got some bullshit directions and to get in the car and he'll take us to the real train station. He drove us down to where the local told us to go and there was a group of at least six black guys lurking in an alley. All the cop says is this is why you white people like you shouldn't be walking around here. True story. Cop probably saved us from at the very least getting the shit beat out of us.
>>
>>573815843
I know that Tucson has some bad areas (especially, being so close to Mexico), as does Phoenix, but I didn't think they were on the same level as the other cities I listed. How long did you live/stay in Tucson for? Did you go to college there? I am a die hard Arizona Wildcats fan! Bear the fuck Down! Go, 'Cats!

Btw, do you currently live in/near Detroit? When was the last time you actually spent time in Detroit? I just find it hard to believe that Detroit is not bad, terrible, horrible, and straight-up fucking scary. Detroit is one of the few cities that basically everyone agrees is hardcore, violent and seriously rough. Camden, Gary, Flint, and East St. Louis are similarly described by most.

If you're still in the thread, please post some more about Tucson and Detroit and your experiences there or stories you've heard. I will gladly read your posts and they would be appreciated!
>>
I live in Atlanta, I'm white and 18. I like going to parties, sometimes in really bad parts of town. It takes a LOT of getting used to handling yourself around some of these types of people. It's pretty much a given that I'll be the only non-black person at most of these parties (which is great if you like black women).

Any way, you really have to develop your confidence in order to make it. You simply can't back down, can't show weakness. Saying that, though, I have never been in a fight and I'm proud of that. It's not because I've never been in that kind of situation (far from it), it's because I've always handled these situations with confidence and charisma and talked my way out of it.

Anyway, yeah, greentext story in a few.
>>
>>573813923
TL;DR the most violent cities in America also have a majority black demographic
>>
>>573816975
not the guy from before but I posted my story
>>
>>573813923
Huntington, WV.
Nothing but niggers, wanna be niggers, drugs, prostitues, shootings, rapes, murders, arson commited by the fire department, and break-ins. Fuck this place.
>>
>be Houstonfag
>about 4:30 am
>downtown
>homeless line the streets, like some parody of Soylent Green, they infest every nook and cranny of the streets
>after hotwiring a car the guy I met at the party I'd been at supposedly "owned", we drove to the other end of downtown, to the afterparty
>go to the Rave Club, back before they whored out to EDM kiddies and stopped playing gabber/hardstyle
>park "his" car
>see a drink, probably gay guy in this distance
>suddenly, he falls to the ground
>some nigger is beating him right in front of the club
>with his own iphone, it seems
>he sees us
>the nigger shouts "niggaz is trippin'!"
>he disappears into the night

Long story short, free cover. The victim was fine. I've seen many a young, drunk gay guy get robbed. There's a reason why everyone out after 10pm carries a flip knife here. Fucking niggers, man...
>>
>>573817143
As in, Edmonton in Canada? This is the first I've even heard of the city, much less, about it being dangerous. Care to share some more about this place? Have you been there yourself? Where are you from? And, assuming you're from/in Canada, do you think the bad areas in Canada are comparably ghetto/dangerous as the bad areas in the U.S.?

>>573816448
Where exactly did this happen? What city/state? And where are you from?

>>573817690
I have long thought of Philadelphia as a rough, dangerous city, and after mentioning this in previous threads, people inevitably seem to mention Camden (because it's so close, I suppose), and basically every one who commented about the two cities stated that Camden is, hands down, way more dangerous and scary than Philly. Would you agree with this?
>>
>>573818240
>White male, 18 at a party
>While walking up, police car circles but does not stop
>Only white person there, but hey, it's ATL
>It's in a house in a neighborhood in the middle of nowhere
>No furniture of anything, which is kind of strange
>people smokin weed, girls twerkin
>Gettin twerked on
>BAM! door kicked down
>flashlights everywhere, people running
>"Everybody freeze or you'll get shot!"
>Run out the back door as police tackle guys

Apparently it was an abandoned house that they had broken into and changed the locks. Known as a "bando" in the hood. Atleast 5 people were arrested.
>>
From the list, the worst one I have been to personally is Richmond, CA. I had to catch a train there at like midnight on a Friday night once. I honestly feared for my life.
>>
>>573818971
Rockhurst university in KC Missouri, Im from Omaha originally but im down the river a ways for school
>>
Why do you have multiple totally unrelated cities listed in the same position?

Like Memphis and Nashville. Other than both being in TN, they have nothing in common. They are hundreds of miles apart.
>>
Last year I was down at Temple (N. Philadelphia area) with some friends for a party. On the way, two guys smoking in front of their house tells us to in a group and one of them points to the ground. There's some blood on the pavement from some kid that got jumped barely 10 minutes before we got there.
>>
>>573819579
Oh, they have something in common...They all do.
>>
I live 5 miles from East Saint Louis. Been through there many times during the day. Looks like a bombed out warzone in places. Scary place and scary people. Surrounding towns are nearly as bad. Washington park is a good place to get murdered. North Saint Louis on the other side of the river..bodies found every night. Lots of shootings.
>>
>>573817959
I'm from Tucson. Back when I was 17 some fucker pistol whipped me. I was standing in line at a Circle K with my friends. One friend bumps into the fucker, wants to start shit right there. We leave and go next door to a car wash. Fucker followed us and sat in his truck and stared at us. I ask if he had a problem and comes out with a gun, "yeah mother fucker I got a problem, what are you gonna do now?" I told him I'd go back to Circle K and get the cop (he was parked there). Then he just hit me and took off and I ran to the cop.
>>
>>573818971
Without a doubt Camden is worse as a whole. The place is one giant ghetto and I wouldn't feel safe anywhere other than the aquarium and the battleship (USS New Jersey is located there as a monument to Camden's old shipyards. The ship deserves a better place than that but oh well)

With that being said Philly is about 60-70% ghetto. You're safe in center city and south Philly. Parts of north Philly too. But there's no way in hell you'll get me to spend any time in west Philadelphia. There's a reason why Will's mama made him move out to Bel Air. Sorry couldn't resist the reference
>>
Lived outside camden my entire life as a qt white boy. Went to church there when i was little and this black guy outside was selling those ghetto ass rubbery nette nats out of a shopping cart. He did it like every day and i recall the last time seeing him was when a couple of young big black dudes beat him nearly to death outside the church for some drugs. Used to talk to him a lot to, miss seeing him. I try to stay out of camden now because yeah its absolutely fucking crazy. Pretty sure i saw 3 guys die once but i dont really feel like trying to recall everything.
>>
>>573819681
Yeah when you're at Temple you go from point a to point b and go as fast as you can
>>
>>573818780
Though I lived near Camden before, in Pennsauken, and Huntington is like fucking Disneyland compared to Camden.

One time, not longer after we moved there, I got lost and ended up near some shitty Rite Aid in Camden near a bunch of odd looking houses that were barely habitable. I felt like my life was in danger just because I stepped out of the car to ask an employee for directions.

I also never saw even one white person, and this was during rush hour. Camden is what happens when you throw almost 40,000 niggers together in one town.

The aquarium is nice though, so there's that.
>>
niggers ruin everything
>>
>>573818240
From what I understand, Atlanta definitely has some bad, fucked-up ghetto areas. I sued to have it higher on the list I compiled, but people suggested that it wasn't deserving of being so high on the list. Although, it may just be that not many people from Atlanta have posted in the previous threads I've started. I have no doubt that Atlanta is seriously dangerous in the bad areas, though.

Looking forward to your greentext story. Btw, I'm assuming you have several stories about shit you've seen/been involved in while in/around Atlanta, so please feel free to post multiple stories!

>>573818515
You are the first person who's mentioned this. Do you think there's something to it? Or is it merely a coincidence?

>>573818780
Well, this is the first time I recall seeing Huntington, West Virginia, mentioned. Although, I have heard that there is a major prescription pill problem in WV, so crime and violence are certainly not hard to foresee. Are there rough areas where you have to worry about being shot? Robbed? Carjacked? Care to share more about what it's like there in Huntington, WV? Got any stories to share?

>>573818953
I know that Houston is a large city, with a large population, and it's fairly close to Mexico, so it would definitely seem to have some really fucked-up, dangerous areas. However, for the most part, people have claimed that Houston (and Dallas) is just not that bad and many have suggested that it should not be on the list. Personally, though, I think the bad parts and ghettos in Houston are probably seriously scary places and that there is lots of crazy crime and violence that happens there. Btw, thanks for the greentext story. Got any more stories you'd care to share?
>>
>>573818971
Canadafag here. Currently in Vancouver Island, B.C but I've also lived in Calgary. I've only ever heard of one place that's fucked in Canada, and that's East Hastings in Vancouver. But even EH pales in comparison to shitty U.S places.
>>
Let's not forget Atlantic City, NJ. Especially since a bunch of casinos went bankrupt and a bunch of nigs got laid off.
>>
Yeah please share in Canada its just not that fucked up. Tbh there is only a few places that fucked up here if any you would truly fear for your life
>>
>>573813923
>6.) Oakland, Stockton, Fresno, & Richmond, Ca
I honestly feel that oakland should be way lower on the list, maybe below houston TX
The niggerville is pretty bad, but with bart you can definitely avoid it and stay in chinatown, which is pretty darn safe, esp if you're asian.
Chinese gangs keep out the niggers
>>
>>573820872
For sure, I think Atlanta is one of the most consistently dangerous cities. By that I mean it would be harder to find a safe area than a dangerous area. The areas that stand out are pretty much all of East Atlanta, Bankhead, and College Park.

Also, fun fact, the High school I went to had a dropout rate of 56% which was one of the lowest in my county.
>>
>>573813923
Chicago is more dangerous than Gary now. Memphis/Nashville? Must know something I don't on that one.
>>
>>573813923
All you have to do is look up the black population percentages of the cities.. It will directly correspond do the amount of crime.
>>
When I read the second greatest depression is coming. You think no way then you see this stuff in 2014 and realize its coming and its cuz black people don't work.
>>
>>573820872
My spacebar is fucked and it's hard to type, so I'll try to keep any stories short.

Pretty much all of Huntington is a rough area. There are a few "okay" areas, but only because they appear less ghetto because they're nice looking. I'm in an area that's between the town of Huntington and Barboursville, it's not too bad here.
A friend of mine lives in the HUD housing, and in the past 6 months at least two of her neigbours have had their places raided. Huntington is really just bad because of the Section 8 housing everywhere.

The only personal experience I have there is from when I was maybe 15 or 16. We were in the west end, which is also pretty bad, getting medicine from some "mom and pop" drug store. We pulled in the parking lot and immedietly some skinny bitch comes up to the window asking for help, that her boyfriend is after her, and so on. She asked us to watch from the parking lot while she walked across the street to her apartment, in case he came after her.
>weknowwhatsup.jpg
Watch her anyways. She kept asking us to move a little closer, until we were in front of the store next door. I'm looking at my mom like she's stupid, and get 911 ready on my phone. Then the woman asks us to follow her across the street. Finally my mom refused and we went in the store. I turned around once we got inside, and she was talking to two huge black guys that came out from behind a fence near the apartments. When we pulled out, she was in another parking lot.
>>
Camden is literally the worst just sayin.
>>
>live in Minneapolis
>worked at a bar downtown last year
>would walk through an alley with $150 cash at the least to get to C ramp(just in case MN fags are here)
>nothing bad ever happened ever
>the end

sry you guys live In nigger holes

comehome whiteman
>>
>>573813923
drive around the hoods of milwaukee, its not a great area to be in 600k people in one city almost all black
>>
>>573816448
Lot of second hand bullshit stories in here smh i guess some you never cross the tracks
>>
>>573820872
there's definitely something to it. They're just a barbaric ethnicity, in all truth. All of the shittiest places (as in bad areas to live/walk through) have a majority black population. There's no coincidence. They watch tv, see that life is commodified and become obsessed in recreating what they see. Go to worldstarhiphop.com and just look at the content. that's like the nignog bible. "recreate what we see in music videos and gangster movies."
>>
File: ayylmao.gif (531KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.gif
531KB, 300x300px
>>573823616
Were you in westport?
>>
>>573824241
its secondhand but it aint bullshit
http://www.kctv5.com/story/20497797/crash-leads-to-shooting-near-rockhurst-university
>>
>Mexican kid, about 8 years old.
>Lincoln Heights skatepark in East LA.
>see about 12 cars pull up loaded with cholos
>fuck that shit they had their hands in their pants.
>come back a week later and heard that there had been a gang shootout opal the park.

Lincoln Heights isn't the worst part if East LA, but it isn't bad compared to City Terrace.
>>
>>573819376
I had no idea that Richmond was bad at all, until staring these threads over the past few months, but after starting and reading through several of them, it seems as though Richmond (and Stockton) is absolutely fucking awful and is on par with the crime and violence in Oakland and the bad parts of Los Angeles. Which really surprised me. Btw, I'm curious, are there more blacks or Hispanics in Richmond? And are Richmond and Stockton located close to each other?

>>573819461
I'm of the impression that Kansas City has some nice parts, but that it also has some really gangster, dangerous areas. I'm also of the impression that there is a mob presence in KC. Would you say this is true? Also, I gather that Omaha has some rough parts, too. Would you say that the rough areas in Kansas City are worse than the rough areas in Omaha? Also, are you a fan of Terence Crawford?

>>573819579
Thanks for the great contribution to the thread, you fucking queer. A smartass critique of the OP is what you decided to post? Maybe, it's because I was hurriedly trying to compose a list so that I could start a thread, and so I specifically lumped cities from the same state together out of convenience. Why don't you try to start your own thread and list the cities in a more geographically-accurate manner? Or, just go back to the gay pony trap thread that you were beating yourself up to before coming in here and showing that you are a faggot and a cock-smoker.

>>573819681
Have you been to Camden? If so, in your opinion, is Camden really significantly worse than the bad parts of Philadelphia?

>>573819927
What exactly would you be alluding to?

>>573819973
Please post some stories about East St. Louis! Would you say that ESL is actually worse-off/more-ghetto/scarier than St. Louis, Mo?

>>573819992
Did the cops end up catching the guy? And was he a Mexican? Btw, do you still live in Tucson now? And if so, do you think it's worse now? What's it like there currently?
>>
Look up Pueblo, CO. Nothing but a bunch mexican humping and shooting each other. And drugs.
>>
>>573822323
True enough. Lived in new orleans for the past 5 years.
French quarter (only place tourists go) = white
Then there are few little pockets of protected areas hipsters live at, then the entirety of the rest of this scum hole city (the different wards) are all where the niggers live. Shootings every day, constant murders and thefts/break-ins, rapes, and just even looking at the streets and houses they're so dilapidated and poverty ridden. Shit hole.
>>
>>573819927
As a nashfag, I can say music city isn't that bad. Unless you deliberately look for trouble it takes some effort to put yourself in any real danger. Even most of the poorfag thugs are friendly unless you give 'em a reason to fuck with you.
>>
File: 1389665478389.png (133KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
1389665478389.png
133KB, 463x462px
>mfw I grew up in Saginaw

I lived two blocks down from the city limit as a kid (until about 14). More than a few nights I remember hearing gun shots from, what I remember, just a few blocks away. My memories are probably skewed a bit since it's been so long though.

Now I live up in the UP and there is, basically, no crime at all. The most significant crimes are smoking weed and speeding that I know of. Last 'major' crime I heard of was some dude tried to steal a wallet off a table at local bowling alley. Guy got about fifty feet before a white knight took him down.

Glad I got out of the shithole that is Saginaw though. I feel unsafe every time I go visit my family if I come into town after dark (the exit I take off I-75 runs through the ghetto). Though they live on the right side of the bridge and I'm more in danger of hitting a deer than even seeing a nigger at their place.
>>
File: 1403766435305.jpg (68KB, 428x960px) Image search: [Google]
1403766435305.jpg
68KB, 428x960px
>>573815178
I usta work for the sheriff's in NJ and camden is the definition of a ghetto. The cops were actually disbanded because of the corruption and taken over by yours truly and the state troopers. That place was the Fucking wild wild west hated that place.. jersey city is pretty bad too. Asbury park not so bad but has its bad parts..

> Pic unrelated
>>
>>573820489
>>573822870
So, both of these posts are from the same guy, right? I was going to say that the story you posted about the white bitch trying to set up you and your mom to get robbed/jumped/have something bad happen to you, as that's a fucked-up situation you described. Especially, considering that you were with your mom, going to the store, and that she was hoping to exploit your good nature and compassion. You should have shot that white trash bitch or hit her with your car as you left, and you should have also done the same thing to the 2 black pieces of shit who were part of her crew.

With that stated, you're saying that you lived in Huntington, WV, and also in Camden, NJ, right? And you're saying that Camden is way worse than Huntington?

Seriously, is Camden really that fucking gangster/ghetto/violent/scary?
>>
>>573822870
all the nigs and heroine comin in from detroit
>>
Loved in Baltimore my whole life.
Only robbed at gunpoint once
Not that bad of a city I guess
Now own my own AR15
I want another roody-poo to come at me
>>
>Taking train from minneapolis to norther indiana via chicago
> transfer at Union Station as planned, gave away $500 dollars to homeless bums, people clapping in praise
>get on train
>roll out of station
>in the next ten minutes I witness three drive by shootings and a black woman beating a puppy against a cinder block
>all's well in chicago
>>
Glad to know my City is #5
>>
>>573825643
There are some obscenely affluent areas of KC and some genuinely lovely parts of town along with the dangerous areas, as far as mob activity goes i have no idea.
I wouldn't say that Omaha's dangerous areas are worse than KC's as bad as they are
Never got into boxing but good luck to him
>>
>>573826345
I had no idea that Saginaw was a rough place before starting these threads, but after seeing it mentioned several times, I have no doubt that it's a dangerous city. People have suggested that Saginaw and Pontiac are seriously deserving of being compared to Detroit and Flint. Would you agree with that?

>>573826382
Please post more about your experiences while working in/around Camden! Have you been to any other ghetto/dangerous cities? If so, do any of them compare to Camden? And is Camden really as ghetto/dangerous/scary to be in as people say it is? Was it dangerous there for/as a law enforcement officer?
>>
>>573827146
What exactly happened when you got robbed at gunpoint? Were you by yourself? Was it in a really bad area of Baltimore? What color was the guy who robbed you? What happened after he finished robbing you/as in, literally, how did you get away from the situation as it ended?

>>573827234
Is this a true story?? Please reply!

>>573827252
Do you think it's deserving of being ranked that highly? What are your thoughts on the city? I'm asusming it's Memphis, btw?
>>
I'm from south Kansas City & I can testify that my part of town is fucked.

Gang violence is a huge problem here. Mainly the gangs stem from what street you grew up on (ex: 30's, 40's, etc), rather than your typical crips & bloods. I've had multiple people from my school killed due to being involved in gangs.

The school I go to is fucking crazy. I shit you not there hasn't been one day this year where a fight hasn't happened at school. Everyone here, including myself, is so desensitized to violence. Just last week some dude got thrown through a big glass trophy case during a fight. Its wild.

Not to mention first hand I've experienced it, as I was jumped last year while walking home from school. I might greentext it.

Any other KC fags? North KC has some really fucked places too.
>>
>>573821965
Holy fuck 56%.... That's just plain ignorance.
>>
File: 1392688582341.jpg (125KB, 331x506px) Image search: [Google]
1392688582341.jpg
125KB, 331x506px
>>573828680
Not the homeless money part, but the rest: Yes.
>>
>>573828681
I'm not from Kansas City (born and raised in Arizona and here right now) and I haven't been there, but it seems like it's a cool city and that it would be a nice place to check out. Would you say that there is a mob presence in the KC area? And haven you been to St. Louis? If so, are the bad areas in Kansas City as fucked-up s the rough parts of St. Louis?

Also, greentext stories, please!

Btw, how old are you? What color are you? And are you referring to these fights happening in high school?
>>
File: kc.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kc.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>573825643

kcmo is ghetto in certain parts. east of troost is a hell hole. goes all the way back to the time of segregation. blacks on the east/whites on the west. large race divide there to this day. kck is far more ghetto imo. full of niggers of all races. who the fuck knows about the mob. probably.
>>
>>573828680
>Edge of Baltimore City near county by the Benson and wilkens area
> me and friend walking to convenience store
> two roody-poos approach from behind with gun and ask for wallets
> take money drop wallets and run like pussies
> it took them an even ratio and guns to get up the courage to rob us
> they still ran away afterwards cause roody-poos be pussies
> if I ever see similar people in the same area again I will approach and act like I'm mentally insane and whoop their asses Bare handed
> go out of my way to walk that street everyday be it going to work or walking my dog
> only reason they got us was they had the jump
> next time, I'll get the jump on them and I won't run away after like they did
>>
File: 2013-03-23 15.26.25.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-23 15.26.25.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>573828024
Definitely. I think compared to Detroit it's actually worse. But that's more opinion, I've never lived in Detroit, but a lot of the burbs around Detroit are really nice places to live (same with Saginaw TBH). For a few years it was ranked as one of the most dangerous cities in the nation by the FBI, though I think Saginaw has fallen off in more recent years. Flint is worse than both of them though IMO. I'd just as soon go around than go through Flint.

Honestly though unless you're on foot in the dark in the bad parts of town you're not likely in any danger in any of those cities. The closest I ever came was walking back from a bar two years ago with a friend of mine. We cut through a suburb near his place (in the city) and some car was creeping real slow behind us. We ducked into someone's yard and took off through some yards, hopped a couple fences, etc. Next day there was a reported drive-by on that block. That was some scary shit, especially since we were both drunk and shit.

>random pic from a bar near my parents house
>>
File: welp.png (278KB, 509x319px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
278KB, 509x319px
>>573813923
well this happened recently i wen to school with these kids the two on the left anyways
>>
>>573828681
where the fuck are you in the southside that there is that much violence? lol i grew up in OP and shit is the opposite of what you described.
>>
>chicago here

>>573815632
the one in chicago is spelled Englewood

its fucked up here. theres really no reason to come here. its all weird hipster neighborhoods or sketchy ass ghettos and the loop. we have good food though.
>>
>>573829358
Thanks for replying. The part about giving away hundreds to the homeless people outside would have made for a fucking classic story!

As for the bad shit you mentioned, you're saying that, literally, as you traveled through Chicago on the train, within a few minutes, you personally witnessed 3 drive-bys/shootings and some piece of shit woman beating a puppy? If you're not exaggerating, this is pretty fucking insane. Are there are cops in that part of Chicago?

Also, seeing as you were going to Indiana, have you been to Gary? Or East Chicago? If so, are they as rough/scary as Chicago, Il?

Btw, where do you reside now? Is it bad there? And have you been to any other fucked-up ghetto cities? Also, got any more stories?
>>
File: lolfeggit.png (126KB, 627x501px) Image search: [Google]
lolfeggit.png
126KB, 627x501px
>>573829970
this is florida - marion county - ocala
and a few months before this a dude got shot because he owned the shooter 20 $
>>
I'm disappointed more people from Cleveland aren't talking about their experiences. If you stray from downtown, it's local knowledge to do a rolling stop whenever possible. If you completely stop, you're likely to get a gun put in your car and get jacked. The only place that comes close in Northern Ohio is Toledo, probably because of the close proximity to Nigger Michigan. My grandparents live in a nice, upper class white neighborhood in Toledo, and yet they've still had their tires stolen at least twice. Place is a shithole all around. It might even outdo Cleveland for the amount of niggers, violent crime, drugs, prostitutes, niggers, and robberies. Did I mention the niggers? That's my guess as to why all these cities are so terrible. Ghetto mentality at its finest.
>>
>>573813923
>
TAKE CINCINNATI OFF THAT LIST. For real, Cincinnati is FILLED with Bitches. There's a lot of assaults, and Domestic Violence, but No one presses charges, 70% are out right lies, and it's FILLED with frightened White people who say this city is WAY more dangerous than it is.

Source:911 calltaker/Police Dispatcher hear EVERYTHING this city is FILLED with Pussies.
>>
>>573813923
You spelled Paterson wrong.

The one in NY has two 't's
In Jersey it's only one.
>>
>>573821251
idk somewhere in toronto i'd assume
>>
>Oklahoma City, OK

I moved here from south central LA four years ago. Everyone here might as well be from Canada considering this is the "bible belt". Everyone is too busy hating on Obama and gay marriage to be violent. This place is boring as fuck. I'm glad I'm leaving soon. Fuck Oklahoma.
>>
File: george the ogre steel.jpg (33KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
george the ogre steel.jpg
33KB, 600x512px
>be me
>be 18
>buying crack in East New York in Brooklyn
>friend with me
>he won't get out to buy it
>never bought crack before
>nervous
>get out of car
>two nigs standing on the corner
>there is a line to buy the crack
>one is dealing the other has a baseball bat
>line is like a line at walmart. Like 10 people.
>scared as fuck
>get to the back of the line
>nig with bat sees me
>nig with bat walks toward me
>OHSHIT.JPG
>"Yo, come wit me"
>Go with nig. He takes me to the front of the line
>"Let me get a bundle." (That's 20 viles of crack for $100)
>nigs in line start chimping
>nig with bat says"YO MUTHAFUCKAS! BACK DA FUCK UP!"
>buy crack then start to leave
>nigs in line pissed because I bought the rest of the dope and they have to reup
>nig with bat walks me back to the car

Never thought that a white boy in nig neighborhood would get the VIP treatment.

>pic related: mfw
>>
>>573830214
>chicago here
there are less cops in east chicago because most of them are usually either in the south side or west side
>>
File: 1407040009577.jpg (970KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1407040009577.jpg
970KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>573826345
where in the UP you at nigga?
>>
>>573829437
Don't get me wrong, KC is fucking awesome. I love this city. Its great if you live in the right area, and theres probably more better areas than worse.

Historically there's been mob presence here but nothing really crime related. The mob supposedly runs a lot of grocery stores around here.

I go to St Louis pretty often but I avoid the bad parts. But STL is worse than KC in terms of murder and shit.

I'm 16, sophomore in highschool. White.

>walk home from school with gf
>not even 1/2 mile from school
>car slowly parks behind us
>think nothing of it
>30 seconds later I get punched in jaw
>confused, turn around
>see 2 black guys, 1 girl
>guy tells me to give him my phone
>I resist
>he doesn't like that
>grabs by collar and threatens to kill me
>while being shook I see gf getting shit beat out of her by the girl
>I try and run over to her
>2nd guy stops me, grabs pistol tucked in his pants
>1st guy grabs my backpack off of me
>they all run back to car
>I instinctly (& stupidly) grab car door handle
>they speed off
>finger is tore open, blood everywhere

So yeah, I don't ever leave the house without a knife now.
>>
>>573830925
It's because they know they won't get any shit and their money. It's a clean transaction for both.
>>
I've lived in South Central LA all my life, have a shitload of stories to tell.

>be 15
>hanging out with some friends after class, to kick it, smoke weed etc
>go to friends' uncle's house
>his uncle & friends look like gangsters, bald head, baggy clothes etc
>we're hanging out in the front porch
>some car pulls up in front of the house
>dude literally pulls out a fucking UZI
>everyone throws themselves to the floor
>car just blazes off

guess even they realized it wasn't worth shooting up some 3-4 15 year old kids
>>
>>573830029
also to add on, in Chicago, the south suburbs are actually turning to shit because all the blacks from the hoods are moving there cause they dont want their kids going to CPS schools and associating with gangs. the whites i bet are gonna move even farther south to some shitty boring suburb like new lenox or some shit.
>>
south DC, anyone else?
>>
>>573830214
i took the train from buffalo to chicago before, i didnt see shit in chicago
>>
>>573830214
>>573830214
going through to Michigan City on the Amtrak Wolverine. I let the conductor know and he was like "... yep... sounds about right"

I have been all over the place, being from the area. it's just as bad. watch your shit. I was traveling on the Southshore (kinda like a commuter that goes between South Bend, IN to Downtown-ish Chicago. I watched a black man (i'm not even trying to be racist here) walk into a convinence store with a pump shotgun and just swept through. we were at a stop and just about everyone on the train witnessed it. not one person did a damn thing about it. I called 911 and told them the situation and the train stop and hung up.

Yes. it is fucking disgusting how people act. like neanderthals.

I live in St. Cloud, MN. I travel to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis &St. Paul) on a daily basis for work. It's not as bad, but you still lock the doors on your car.
>>
>>573825643
Lol kind of surprised San Jose isn't at least at the bottom, east side San jose is the worst one of my friends who was 15 got shot in the head because he was involved in gangs they had a brawl and the Nortenos shot him
>>
>>573829980
Hickman Mills area. Where south did you stay? Also when did you grow up here? Its gotten profoundly worse around here the past 10 years.
>>
>>573831197
I live in Lake Linden but I'm an MTU student. Waited too long to look for an apartment and now I'm stuck 20 minutes off campus. Oh well, there are definitely worse places to live, and I'm not getting gouged for near campus housing.
>>
>>573830485
in paterson thats the way things go, if you're black you might as well not show up on the streets unless you wanna draw the heat
>>
File: Demographic.png (14KB, 560x450px) Image search: [Google]
Demographic.png
14KB, 560x450px
>>573828680
Memphrica is a crime-ridden shithole. Interestingly enough black people are a majority there.
>>
>>573829661
they win the WS in 6 over the Cardinals.
>>
>>573822079

Not sure why he put Nashville on this list. It's an awesome place to live for the most part.

Memphis, however, is an utter hellhole of epic proportions. It's a fucking warzone. After a while, the First 48 had to film elsewhere because all the episodes were in Memphis.

Just murder/assault/rape city. Pretty much everything around Memphis for 80 miles is horrible. All of West TN... The entire state of MS. Arkansas. Ugh.
>>
>live near cinci
>go to UC
>at party with a bunch of people
>meet some sloots, they are leaving and invite me to another party "more fun" they said
>hop in random girls car
>end up going to over the rhine at 1am
>too drunk to notice
>get out of car, walk up to house
>literally 95% nigs, ages 10-60
>creeped tf out
>just chill around girls as they talk to people. wtf. why the fuck are we here?
>literally see people smoking what I assume crack out of pipes, dude with a white du-rag staring me down. asks if i have any money because 'hes short'
>'lol no man im broke'
>i say with my boat shoes, new khaki pants and a nice polo shirt
>"nigga get out ur fuckin wallit"
>lifts up shirt showing that hes strapped
>okay. not getting shot over 20$
>give nig money
>tell chicks
>retarded chicks are too fucked up to understand
>fuck this.
>leave out front door. grab bottle of booze on my way out and walk down the street
>try to find i-72 in a drunken haze with a dead phone at 4 am
>walking down a street, cop pulls up, lights
>"what the fuck are you doing out here"
>drives me back home, tells me to never come here again

whats with white chicks and trashy nigger ghetto infested parties?
>>
>>573831186

Not really a good comparison since Springfield is pretty small... However the I like where your going with this.
>>
>>573815843
I live in Tucson. I've never been anywhere in Tucson like what you're describing. The East side, southeast side, north side, and west side are all nice. The only bad part is the South side, which is called South Tucson and is technically a different city just like Oro Valley being a different city. South Tucson is the only only bad part. There are poor areas in Tucson but nothing like Michigan or New Jersey.
>>
Ya know, when OP started the thread with this discussion, I eventually knew it would be "black people". Know before I say anything I just want to inform everyone that not only blacks cause these sorts of problems. Each race plays a depict part of making cities, streets, states look ghetto trash places.

>>573827146
>>573828680
>>573829671

I live in Baltimore and I lived in one of the most ghetto streets. Now, Bodymore isn't bad as it use to, since all the BGF fags are put away. The street I was on didn't really have shit going on, it was a little ratchet but decent.... Up until 1 little event where I saw/heard someone got shot and landed right on my front porch. First time I saw someone got shot and blood on my front.

Ended up moving to Overlea. Being a black guy sure takes a toll in your mindset
>>
I'm from Chester PA and I think we were #1 for a while. Camden probably overtook us.
>>
>>573813923
Also why the fuck is Rockford grouped in with Chicago and ESL? ESL is literally hell on earth and Chiraq is mostly shit. but Rockford is mostly white trash from what ive heard.
>>
>>573832282
>boat shoes, khaki pants, polo
>go to UC
Sure wish you went to Miami, huh?
>>
>>573832661
i just like to dress nice, i guess.
i visited miami but its too preppy for me. i like uc a lot more because its tailored towards my cj degree. no hate oxford gets down
>>
I'm from Albany, Ga. We were number one per capita, and hover in top 10.

Guess why.
>>
>>573832340
I didn't say black people I said roody-poos.
There's a difference
I'm friends with a lot of black people
Any color can be a roody-poo
>>
>>573821193
where are you at on Van Isle? and yeah EH is definitely bad. but the slums of Toronto are also really fucked over.
>>
If anyone is interested, here my perception of the most dangerous places in the Netherlands (mind you, we don't have real ghettos because of massive social welfare, public housing and mixing of poor and rich, but still):

1. Rotterdam (South, old West)
2. Eindhoven (Woensel, Doornakkers, Bennekel)
3. Den Haag (Schilderswijk, Transvaal, Stationsbuurt)
4. Amsterdam (Slotervaart, Bos&Lommer, Diamantbuurt)
5. Heerlen
6. Utrecht (Kanaleneiland
7. Schiedam
8. Arnhem (Klarendal)
9. Helmond
10. Tilburg
>>
>>573813923
>detroit
why does that shitty city have to be ride on the fkn border with canoodia?
>>
>>573813923
Phoenix faggot here. Police here are so fucking eager to arrest you it's fucking ridiculous. They're pretty fucking racist too, and I'm not kidding.

I'm Latino, and was pulled over on the 60 after I got off work. It was pretty late, but I wasn't speeding or driving stupidly. The first thing the cop asks me is if I have any drugs or paraphernalia on me, and if he can search my vehicle. After politely telling him to fuck off, I asked him why I was pulled over and he said I was speeding, then let me off with a warning. Rude as fuck, kept shooting me dirty looks, and acted like I was ruining his night.

A few weeks later I was being driven home by a friend, and the same fucking cop pulls him over. He was white, so of course, the cop asks him to politely slow down and let's him go.

I know I'll get a ton of shit for accusing the cop of being racist, but it's a pretty common experience for pretty much everyone here that isn't white, and if you're Latino, cops aren't shy at all. They'll fucking walk up to you and ask about drugs. Lots of my friends say the same thing, and it's fucking bullshit. Apparently AJ cops throw around racial slurs like its 1959. I know one of these days I'm going to be rude as fuck back to a cop and get my ass tased for it, but fuck this shit, I'll be mad if I want to, and they can get the fuck out of my face.
>>
>>573833005

Why call them color then?
>>
File: WadenaGang650.jpg (194KB, 650x537px) Image search: [Google]
WadenaGang650.jpg
194KB, 650x537px
>>573830435
Here's a story that was posted about an experience in Cleveland.

cleveland?
fuck it

>>go to see a concert in cleveland
>>never been to cleveland should be fun
>>get together with clan of friend and load up in a big ass navigator
>>all skater bros etc.
>>get into town a day early to see the city fuck off skate etc.
>>later that nig...

oh wait allow me to tell you a secret about ol clevecityburgville easily the dirtiest city this side of the 1st world part of the equator. holy fuck people throw shit in a garbage can please

anyhow
>>later that night we split off
>>couples
>>me and the current gf head off skating
>>she is kinda wore out so she is walking with her board as I skate back and forth
>>really just cruising seeing the city
>>i would skate ahead a bit and wait for her to catch up
>>i have a thing about night skating
>>lub mah night skates
>>anyhoo skate ahead and turn around
>>strange city etc trying to keep an eye on her
>>fucking bum out of an alley
>>lunges out grabs her and pulls her into an alley
>>didn't see me i guess?
>>crazy endorphins
>>mad adrenaline
>>i all of a sudden was positive I was bulletproof
>>run into the alley without thinking or commanding my body to
>>he has his back to me as I get close she kicks him away
>>he takes two steps back and
>>catches the heaviest set of independent trucks they ever made
>>directly to the side of the head
>>I even spun my foot as I swung
>>like full tilt
>>the noise
>>the blood
>>he flies into the brick wall and collapses
>>no movement
>>i'm pretty sure I just collapsed this guys skull
>>grab gf
>>bounce
>>meet back at the hotel with the group never told anyone
>>we still haven't talked about it to this day tbh
>>no idea what happened to him but i'll assume he wasn't wearing his life alert so probably kill

>Pic related: A picture that showed up after searching Google Images for "Cleveland Ohio Ghetto"
>>
>>573831663
lucky ducky
>>
>>573813923
>wilmington, DE
Niggers, it's always niggers
>>
compton
>>
>>573833747
BUT
now that you mention it
picked up some nigger a few hours out of chicago, its like 8am and im waking up and of course nigger is sitting across from me
8am, and this niggers on his cell fucking YELLING
talking to his girl friend
>baby i changed yo kno i gon be der for u
>i change since i got outta jail
>winks at me
>ay bitch i change you know dat i be good now
>ay common bitch gimme a chance

da fuq are you doing nigger
>>
>>573829970
>farfaglia
lool
>>
>>573833302
why is Rotterdam dangerous like what?
ever been to the USA?
>>
>>573833475
The fuck are you talking about? I never mentioned color other than saying any color can be a roody-poo meaning color makes no difference. I didn't even say what color the roody-poos that robbed me were?
>>
>>573813923

I live in East Orange, NJ. It's 90% nignogs and yeah, some parts of town get real shitty once the sun goes down.

My building is mostly younger health professionals and older black folks who made decent life choices and can afford to pay a premium for tight security and enclosed parking. We're between the police station and a hospital, so thankfully I never see the niggiest of niggardry that happens around here.
>>
>>573833302
How dangerous are places like this? Like what sort of shit goes on that makes these places hazardous?
>>
>>573813923
>19 OkC and Tulsa
Lol topkek
I live in OkC. This city is safe. Gang violence and shit is so nominal it's not even a blip in local news - very rarely does one of our murders make real headlines.
>>
>>573832340

Go back to reddit you sensitive faggot
>>
>>573832282
fukin KEK......NEVER HAPPENED
>>
>>573813923
>20.) Bridgeport, & New Haven, Ct
you're joking about those are you?
>>
i live near detroit and it's more dangerous than other cities in this state and probably any other city in the country. if you wander off into the wrong areas you're gonna find trouble.

it's the only place i've had a cop tell me it's ok not to sit at a empty red light cause it wasn't safe.

my friend got robbed while getting gas. she went inside to pay and when she came out they already broke her windows and stole her shit.
>>
Lived in philly, port richmond neighborhood. Infested with nigs. Kensington nig hive. Camden is worse though but its smaller. It's bad when gun shots are white noise to you. I don't hate blacks. Don't care if you're blue, brown, whatever fucking color you are. If you act like a ghetto fucking nig, you deserve to get wiped from this planet. Spent 13 years growing up in philly. It's been almost 10 years since I moved and have only been back to my old neighborhood a handful of times. It sickens me that the nigs ruined my neighborhood
>>
>>573830891
That's because you're a California faggot.
Go back to San Fran where you can get both ends stuffed with cock, faggot.
>>
FYI, for anyone interested, the thread has been archived: http://4archive.org/b/thread/573813923

>>573830485
Thanks for letting me know this; I was unaware of the spellings. Btw, are you from one of them?

>>573831485
Thanks for the story. That would be incredibly fucking scary to experience! Please do post some more!

>>573831739
Do you still live in/near San Jose? Is it comparably ghetto/crime-ridden/dangerous to Stockton, Richmond, Oakland? What about Fresno? Ben there? Someone posted in a previous thread that it's a gangster city with lots of violent Mexicans basically constantly looking to start shit.

>>573832273
FYI, I only included Nashville on the list after multiple people posted that it's gotten noticeably worse in recent years and that there are bad parts of the city that rival Memphis' ghettos. Assuming you've spent time in both places, are you saying that the bad parts of Nashville are nowhere near as fucked-up/crime-ridden/violent as the bad areas of Memphis?

>>573832539
Do you still live in Chester? Have you been there recently? If so, what's it like there now? And is it really on a level that's legitimately close to Camden? I had no idea that Chester was a rough city, until people started posting in previous threads about it and claiming that it's absolutely scary there with outrageous crime and violence.
>>
>>573832273
The only thing about nashville is that some of the surrounding areas are first-rate shitholes. Ashland city in particular is infested with a weird nigger-redneck hybrid species of junkie. Whites creek is ghetto as fuck also.
Eurofags got anything to report?
>>
Tamworth, NSW
>>
>>573825643
Omaha isn't too bad. Sure, we have our bad neighborhoods (North Omaha and some parts of South Omaha) but there isn't a place I wouldn't drive at night, if that says anything.
>>
>>573837465
some eurofag reported this shit:

If anyone is interested, here my perception of the most dangerous places in the Netherlands (mind you, we don't have real ghettos because of massive social welfare, public housing and mixing of poor and rich, but still):

1. Rotterdam (South, old West)
2. Eindhoven (Woensel, Doornakkers, Bennekel)
3. Den Haag (Schilderswijk, Transvaal, Stationsbuurt)
4. Amsterdam (Slotervaart, Bos&Lommer, Diamantbuurt)
5. Heerlen
6. Utrecht (Kanaleneiland
7. Schiedam
8. Arnhem (Klarendal)
9. Helmond
10. Tilburg

but somehow I don't believe it's anything like in the US
>>
>>573833419
What part of the valley are you in? I was born and raised in Chandler, but am currently living in south Scottsdale (not the nice part, near 68th St. and Thomas - which I didn't even know Scottsdale had). I recently found myself in some of the rougher parts of Phoenix (near 39th Ave. and Camelback, near 27th Ave. and Indian School, and near 32nd St. and Thomas) and even while cruising around with a pistol in my lap, it was unnerving to be driving around the areas and seeing the people there.
>>
>>573837801
I refuse to believe any ghetto in a European country can compare to our ghettos in the States. It sucks, but it's something.
>>
>>573838223
What the fuck are u scared of? Driving around with a pistol in ur lap, u need to feel like u have something there cuz ur pussy gets dried up? I'm white, I drive all over this town and never once felt scared of any Mexican or black guy. Stop being a fucking pussy, stop carrying a gun around like a bitch and grow a pair. Or move to some other ducking state.
>>
File: coneys_martys_angelos_lg.jpg (600KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
coneys_martys_angelos_lg.jpg
600KB, 1000x750px
Flintfag reporting in. Grew up there but got out.

Wouldn't go back there now. Not even for an Angelo's coney.
>>
Its funny because some of you genuinely believe carrying a knife will help you against a pack of niggers, or any nigger at all. Youll be on the ground before you can even draw it, plus guns are shittons better in literally every way. Even if its illegal to carry one, my rights shall not be infringed. No way jamal is gonna kick my ass and drive off in my mercedes without a firefight.
>>
>>573836276
I only included OKC and Tulsa after people posted in previous threads and claimed that there are some really rough areas in the cities.

>>573836675
Just like with OKC and Tulsa, I only included Bridgeport and New Haven (and I meant to also add Hartford) after people posted in previous threads and claimed that there are some really rough areas in the cities.

>>573837130
I have no doubt that the ghettos in Philly are terrible, so it's hard to understand how everybody states that Camden is seriously worse. But, that what almost everybody who's familiar with both cities claims. I'm curious, do the people/gangsters/thugs in Camden and Philadelphia get along? Or are they like rival territories?

>>573837101
I definitely believe the claims of Detroit being a truly scary place, particularly, at night time. Have you been to Flint? People typically say that Flint and Detroit (in the bad parts) are similarly ghetto/violent/scary; but some people say that Flint is actually worse. Someone described Flint as being like a smaller version of Detroit's bad areas, with no nice parts. If you've been there, what do you think about that description?

As for the description of Flint being like a smaller Detroit with no nice parts, it seems like Gary, Camden, and East St. Louis also fit that bill. Have you been to any of those cities? If so, what are your thoughts on them?
>>
>>573813923
danger depends on the amount of niggers
>>
>>573839695
They're like 2 bucks a piece now shit sucks
>>
>>573837454

Yeah. Nashville might have become noticeably worse in a few cases, and there may be a few hot zones, but they're far tamer and more confined by the rest of the city.

I've lived in Memphis/West TN area and Nashville alternatively for about a decade a piece. It's just night and day, and you genuinely feel safer in Nashville- it's just easier to escape the endemic crime.

The bad areas in Memphis are bad. Really bad. Constant murder, rape, armed robbery, assault bad. And the nice areas can very quickly decline in quality. It's one of those cities where the likelihood of being a victim of violent crime is really high no matter where you go- but there are some neighborhoods where being white is very, very dangerous because of the perception that you have money.

I chock it up to poverty and culture, as I do for a lot of the places in this thread. Nashville is much, much nicer because the standard of living is generally better city-wide, and yes, black communities are a factor. Not because they're black people, mind you, but because majority black neighborhoods and cities are much more likely to be very poor.

Also, there's the whole gangster rap thing. Three 6 Mafia (hailing from and living in Memphis) and their ilk absolutely glorify brutal violence and its employment as a means for acquiring wealth... It's extremely popular there, and when you're already dirt poor, surrounded by violence, with no readily foreseeable means of changing your situation, you don't need much encouragement to turn to crime. And violent crime is effective crime.

Also, oddly enough, murder rates spike something crazy around Christmas/Thanksgiving. Turning on the local Memphis news those days is a real downer.
>>
Anywhere with niggers.

Next question please
>>
>>573813923
rockford is no where near dangerous.
shit.
in MKE we get more danger on Keefe than in Rockford.
>>
>>573813923
I live in Northern California and we ALWAYS hear fucked up shit about Stockton in the news. A lot of shootings and murders, mostly gang-related (obviously).

Not too long ago there was a formidable bank heist in Stockton, cops-and-robbers movie style with hostages in the getaway car, car chase, big shootout, yada yada, innocent lady got shot to death by cops because one of the criminals was using her as a human shield during the shootout.

I don't hear a lot about Oakland besides the "reputation" -- but if a lot of hard shit does go down in Oakland, it certainly doesn't make the news much.
>>
>>573839761
They don't get along. The only thing they agree upon is the fact that they feel the white man is keeping them down....... as they shoot each other because of drug turf and the colors they wear.
>>
>>573839761
Flint is only really terrible in the parts with high nigger population. Basically the entire inner city now. North, south, east, west. All infested. The further out you go, the less niggers, the less crime. Going north sucks until you're out of genesee county.
>>
I always hear people where I live talk about how horrible Atlanta is for crime and such. How true is this?
>>
>>573813923
I camped out in detroit finacial.
Toured ann arbor with a homeless person (not dangerous)
spraypainted the apple thorn valley slaughterhouse in the meat packing district
p fun.
>>
>nashville

ya crazy son
>>
>>573840769
90+ % aids infested niggers
>>
>>573819376
Richmond is bad, I would not go there after dark, even driving. The asshole real estate fuckers tried to gentrify the area during the housing bubble, it was like throwing mice in a piranah tank.

Oakland is trending bad again. It does it over and over and over - it will gentrify in good times, and go back to being the hood again. There are all kinds of gangs in Oakland, not just black - the vietnamese and chinese gangs will leave you alone if you don't fuck with them, and stay out of their bars and cafes. Down around the coliseum, it's no man's land for whites, night or day. You're kind of safe from the bart station to the coliseum/stadium, but not really. In the gen x/hipster areas, it's somewhat safe, but it change fast, according to who's running the drugs on each block, or if a gang is taking over, or someone is working the area. Mostly car theft, some break ins. A couple years ago there was a black guy holding people at gunpoint when the got out of their cars, and then getting into their apartments, where he'd rob and beat the shit out of them, he killed one, I think. Don't know if they ever caught him. The hills towards berkeley can be safe, lots of home break ins. East of the lake, lots of barrio and hood, lots of carjacking. Drug dealing and crack heads are everywhere, the scammers are all over the bart stations (Hey, man, my car broke down, I just need $3 to take bart home) (yeah, right, buddy) Shootings happen all the time - especially near and in black/rap clubs. Your odds of a World Star video are high in places like Denny's in Oakland. The cops had severe cutbacks, and are way understaffed, so they don't show up unless there's blood spilled. My friend had her house basically emptied, the cops MAILED her the forms for her insurance, and did no investigation. She could not get them to show up. You're on your own if you live in Oakland. Own a shotgun, but don't tell anyone, because they'll try and steal that, too. Oakland sucks.
>>
lol @ americunts for living in a country that has places like this.

lol @ you all
>>
>>573840553

Back when I was still there, Burton was where the white folks even too trashy for Flint lived. Is it still like that?
>>
>>573841002
So as long as I don't fuck them I'd be fine? That doesn't tell me much.
>>
>>573839046
You shouldn't be calling me, or anyone, a pussy while telling someone to "move to some other ducking state." You just come off as a faggot and a homosexual. You should have wrote 'fucking,' if you wanted to be intimidating.

As for being scared, well, the fucking people I saw and encountered in these areas weren't exactly upscale-looking individuals. And the ghetto/gangster mother fuckers did not look like they had a lot to lose or to live for. I, however, do; not in regards to money, but I have a family and a job and value my life. FYI, 27th Ave. and Indian School is literally the 'stroll' where the prostitutes are, and their pimps. Go to the 7-11 on the corner of 27th Ave. and Indian School and check out the bus stop next to it and see if you''re comfortable hanging out with the people posted up there who are watching the hookers walk up and down the street.

I had a conversation with a on-duty Phoenix Police officer on 27th Ave. and he told me that that area was "the worst of the worst" and he warned me to be careful, as the pimps there will shoot you in the head and dump you in a ditch and go on their way. As I pulled up to ask the cop a question, he reacted aggressively and he specifically mentioned to me that this was because they were talking to a working girl at the time and that they were concerned that I might be a pimp pulling up on them, as the pimps there aren't afraid of the police.

As for having a vagina, no, I do not have one. As for the gun, I was sincerely hoping to not have to use it, but I had it in case I needed to use it, and I was fully willing to do so, if necessary. And I've got no problem admitting that it was an uneasy feeling being in the areas I mentioned; especially, at night time.
>>
>>573837454
Metro nashville has actually gotten a hell of a lot nicer in recent years. the east side used to be the ghetto, now it's just one big faggy hipster haven. Germantown is straight up gentrified. Just a few rough areas you have no reason to visit anyway.
>>573841031
ok eurofriend, tell us: do you faggots have any crime hotspots?
>>
Dude i fucking live in Oakland, it fucking sucks ass, especially as a white guy. Holy tits on a manatee last week there was a shooting two houses away from me. Just a normal day in Oakland
>>
>>573831739
San Jose is mostly gentrified or mexican. The thing about mexicans is, if you don't fuck with them, they won't fuck with you, and they keep blacks off their block.

Black will rob and kill anyone they live near, even each other.
>>
>>573841031
Hows it feel to know your government doesn't trust you with kitchen knives?
>>
>>573841624
Man San Leandro has gotten worse too
>>
>>573841082
Burton is where average working people fled to. Comparable to Davison,etc. although the schools are infested with flintoids.
>>
>>573815178
most white people are smart enough to know the only safe way to get to the concert hall in camden is to take the ferry from philly that literally drops you off at the entrance. fuck camden never enter
>>
File: 1347919952706.jpg (32KB, 420x450px) Image search: [Google]
1347919952706.jpg
32KB, 420x450px
>>573827234
>taking the train
>give away $500
>>
>>573840270
People get shot and killed in Oakland almost every day. But Ferguson got attention because the race baiters need to pump up Democrat votes there - Oakland is 100% Democrat, so they don't need votes.

If someone is killed in Oakland, the attitude is "Niggah got shot." and they shrug.
>>
>If I had to come up with a quick list

Probably sixth time you made this thread and I cringe everytime I see it. Are you infatuated with nigger crime or something?
>>
>>573841762

>flintoid
>>
>>573841459
Have you lived in any other ghetto cities or rough areas? If so, how do they compare to Oakland? Is Oakland the most fucked-up place you've lived in/been to? Are there loss of areas that it's just scary to be in?

>>573842096
Are you from Camden or live there now? Or, at least, spent some time there? If so, describe what it's like there? Is it literally like a war zone? If you're from out of town, i.e. white, and the locals spot you, are you literally at risk of being confronted/assaulted/robbed at all times, like people have suggested? Is it the scariest city you've been to? Got any specific stories about the place? And would you say it's the most fucked-up/ghetto/violent city on the East Coast?

>>573842218
Are you from Oakland or do you live there now? If so, describe what it's like there? Do you think that Oakland is worse than Los Angeles? Richmond? Stockton? Fresno?
>>
>>573843064
Oakland is tame compared to all those places. Most of it is super chill
>>
>>573815843
Detroit is fucking terrible if you're a large white guy. The fuckin' niggers there will take you down if you're an inch over 6' tall. It gives them more street cred to beat the shit out of and rob a big white guy.
>>
>>573820489
Be so sweet if Ebola came to Camden, eh?
>>
>>573813923
Any city with a ally ways, seriously.
>>
>>573842952
Are you literally retarded?

And if the thread bothers you, why the fuck do you even open it? I would really like an answer to that question. Seriously, why the fuck do you choose to click on the thread and view it? Why not just ignore it and go on being a faggoty cock-sucker elsewhere?

Also, seriously, you are bothered by this thread, even though, there seem to be trap threads every fucking hour, often multiple threads, all of people wanting to look at guys with dicks dressed up like females? You are happy about these trap threads, apparently?

And the fucking roll/roulette threads cheer you up?

Please, go fuck yourself. And do us both a favor and don't waste your time opening another thread like this again.
>>
>>573843350
I'd love it. Or if something like the movie rampage happened.
>>
>be in cleveland, outer edge of bad hood
>13, never sleep well
>be out at dark is asking to get shot
>know some older kids that stay out anyway
>invited to go to one house for party one day
>decline, premonition about it
>late at night hear driveby shooting, people die >there
>>
>>573841750
And Pittsburgh and Benicia, too. Dublin to my shock is going black. Emeryville is gentrifying, it's so much safer now. I used to go to get breakfast at Jimmy Beans way before IKEA and that mall went in, and it was a really sketchy area. (Jimmy Beans is one of the last local secrets...love that place)
>>
>>573813923
im from paterson nj, pretty bad out here. mostly thefts and vandalisms out here, but a fair amount of violent crimes. camden is really bad though
>>
>>573837454
Chester fag here.

Yeah it's pretty bad.
I hear gunfire everyday.
I've lost count how many times i've been robbed this past year and guy tried to murder me with a pipe.

I go to camden for a nice day out.
>>
Georgiafag here, grew up here since 1992. I live about 30 minutes from Atlanta, and there's still nothing but ghetto. There's a few areas of well up kept business,but even so the ghetto trash fill it up anyway. I'm white, and I can count the number of white people I know personally in this state on my fingers. When I was a kid, we'd get robbed all the time. When I went to the schools, they'd beat me up and spit on me. This was only through junior high, but I was really fat in high school but also a little muscular so either they just fucked off or thought I might actually fight back. I can tell you honestly that anybody libtard who defends blacks is fucking retarded and hasn't lived around them all their lives. They are just as bad as you would think. Fighting for no reason, shooting eachother over some cheap plastic shoes, other shit like that. I met some actually intelligent black people, but that was a dime a dozen. I hope they'll get out of this shithole like I'm trying to do.
>>
Newark, NJ

I moved here after school (1998) to Pavillion Apts on Broad Street. I was the token white guy in the neighborhood. Market street was scarey. Just a bunch of broke ass smileys and bums. After the move I went to DMV to get new drivers license. Took the bus. Everybody I met was visibly confused (i'm 6-2", white + glasses) but really nice. On the ride to DMV I see a bunch of burned out houses, charred structures, about two blocks of this. I was shocked because I didn't hear any thing on news about a fire. Anyway, later that night I was told those burned out houses were a result of the "riots". I was like "i didn't hear anything about riots". He was talking about the riots Newark had in the summer of 1967..
>>
File: 104570-freeway[1].jpg (72KB, 617x409px) Image search: [Google]
104570-freeway[1].jpg
72KB, 617x409px
>>573814260
>>573814601
>>573815178
>>573816975
>>573818971
>>573843064
Fuck and THAT!
Being a resident of Philly for my life and being brave enough to walk through (scary) of Kensington, Nicetown North and West Philly -- there's no FUCKING way I would do the same in Camden. It legitimately scares me shitless.. no bullshit.

>FYI I'm black for what it's worth, that is.. I can pass as -tough thug guy- which works for me many times but I'm pretty much a obvious shooked one when I'm just merely driving through Camden at night, fuck walking.
>>
>>573836675
there are places in hartford the cops don't drive thru because they will be shot....and hartford dudes tell me new haven and bridgeport is on the senseless violence
>>
>>573845608
shot at**
>>
>>573844283
i know a stripper from patterson
>>
It is x:54 am and I just started reading this thread, but I have to ask:

The hell is up with OP? His English is spot-on but he's... weird.

It's like reading a Mormon post on here doing research for a college essay story.

And he doesn't know about IDs and can't identity who is who?

I don't like this... tin foil hat on and activated.
>>
fuck you op, saginaw and pontiac aint shit compared to the D and flint lolz actually, if anything, detroit and hamtramck are the two worst in the mitten
>>
>>573813923
Detroit
>>
>>573843064
Im white i live in west philly I avoid camden i havent been there for like 5 years last time guy tried to throw a brick through car window. here in west philly though its not as bad since the universitys have stepped up there police force to cover an extra ten blocks still wouldnt ever go past 50th though also temple area is shit i have a friend that got his ass beat 5 out of the 6 times he went there last year
>>
>>573815178
***And this happened because he was a white kid driving a nice car***
Shit like that never makes the news though. Only when it's an "innocent" black, getting "profiled" in a white area, does it make news.
There are way more mother fucking white versions of Treyvon Martin, but it b otay, cuz niggs run da world yo. Whitey got no mo rights, n' shit.
>>
>>573813923
Paterson nj. Homeless drug addicts murders and violence.
Damn that heroin was good though.
>>
niggers are a prob in Jville but we honest white ppl just shoot the fuckers and walk away smiling!
>>
>>573813923
I like how Albuquerque didn't make your list, Only other city I ever lived in, and would get the random bullet hole through my car, from time to time. The other city was in Iraq....
>>
back in high school, my friends and i would go to Lake Merritt in Oakland at night to party. we were from the neighboring little chickenshit town. it wasn't too bad at night. one time, a homeless guy bought us a bottle of jack from some liquor store. another time, a cop stopped us when we were fucking blazed at 4am. we told him we were orphans or some shit and he let us off. good times.
>>
>>573839761
Ive driven in detroit at night to get to work through a pretty ghetto area and never had any problems.
Wasn't really scary at all just weird, because some people were so broke they had to walk everywhere and next thing you know youd see a brand spanking new car just on the road. That and ive seen 2-3 houses collapse over a period of two months.
>>
Gotham city.
I'm batman
>>
File: 1413216051440.gif (852KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
1413216051440.gif
852KB, 400x288px
>>573845605
The last time I walked the streets of Camden at night the cops told me to gtfo before i got robbed.

>tfw I feel safer in Camden than my own city.
>>
>>573844948
I don't doubt that Chester is ghetto and violent, but have you actually been to Camden? If so, are you saying that Chester is legitimately as bad as, or worse than, Camden?

Also, are you saying that you have literally been robbed multiple times in the past year? If so, are you a druggie? Are you getting robbed while trying to buy drugs in the ghetto? Or are you a regular citizen and it's just that fucked-up and violent there?

Seriously, is it really as gangster as Camden??

>>573845045
I am not a racist person, but I try to be realistic, so I can understand what you're describing. And it sucks, because people/individuals should accept personal responsibility for their actions; but, far too often, they use foolish/weak/invalid excuses for their behaviors. I can certainly understand becoming jaded having seen so much of something like you described, though.

>>573845605
So, you are seriously saying that the bad parts of Philly are not nearly as fucked-up/violent/scary as the bad parts of Camden? How do you feel the people in each of those cities view each other? Are Camden and Philadelphia rivals? Or are they ghetto homies?
>>
File: oaktown sat night aight.jpg (55KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
oaktown sat night aight.jpg
55KB, 500x376px
Oaktown gets worse every day, but it was worst in the 80s. It's more chaotic and anarchic now. There is no law and order on weekend nights at all. Cops just try and answer calls and gtfo fast. I grew up in Oakland and hate it, though there are some okay old neighborhoods. But they are full of dot com assholes and yuppies.

Berkeley is a shithole full of creepers too. OP should also add Vallejo/Antioch/Pittsburg to the Oakland area list, and Marin City--the secret cesspool in Marin County where all the niggers, Mexicans and poor people live--the rich peoples' staff. Antioch is 24/7 meth and child molesters and Pittsburg is Oakland East. Fairfield/Suisun is headed down that road fast too. Too close to Vallejo.

I lived less than a year in Vallejo aka the V, aka valley of the hoes and then I got out. Still in the north bay but I avoid Vallejo save for Mare Island. Even there you gotta watch it on the post-apocalyptic north end with all the creepy homeless people in the swamp.

Vallejo is the dumping ground of the Bay Area. There's a lot of money and power invested in keeping it that way so the rest of the entire area prospers. Especially, more parolees go to Vallejo than anywhere. It's got the best weather in the entire region plus waterviews. Not worth it though.

Nobody talks much about the Tenderloin in SF but it's as shitty as it gets on the West Coast. You could get robbed and strangled in broad daylight and nobody would notice.

Thing is nothing out west compares to the angry old cities in the east. I've been in WashDC, NYC in the 70s, and Philly; nothing is more fucked up than Chicago. I really felt the lack of a firearm there. The ghetto never ever ends. You drive for hours and nothing but filth and debris. Basically a rat and nigger infested shithole. Tossup as to which was bigger or meaner.

Still, Oakland's the only place I've ever found a dead body on my way home from work, and seen a man get shot to death right in front of me.
>>
agreed..except, the last time i went down pst 8 mile..story time kiddies

>be me
>about 2-3 months or less ago
>go to a bar in hamtramck
>dunno why, i always get an uneasy feeling about going in the area
>the bar is known for EDM/industrial or different kinda of music
>this night was the first time they had the event there
>called gravestone thursdays
>get there, dancing and having fun mixed with a lil alcomohol
>go outside for a smoke >out of nowhere a car passing by shoots me and my girl with paintballs
>HOLYFUCKHYPERVENTILATION.GIF

she still has a scar from where it hit her in the leg..which is fucked up cuz she was standing right next to me and if i wuldve moved about an inch to the right, she wouldnt have gotten hit
>>
>>573844185
Yes! I have a friend who lived in Dublin for a decade or more and he says it's become a crusty ghetto in the last couple of years. I never would have thought but then Concord's out in the rich Contra Costa zone and it's dirty and rough.

Benicia has always been a kind of trashy town but it's still pretty okay, actually. Not sure about Crockett. It's really isolated and that helps. Thugs don't want to pay the bridge toll just to knock over a dive bar. And Richmond thugs too busy headed to Vallejo for the nightly stop-n-rob.
>>
>>573846025
OK, OP here. Thanks for the compliment on the grammar (I actually appreciate well-written sentences and wording, plus, my O.C.D. will not allow me to write like a fucking idiot-moron, like far too many people do these days), but what the fuck is the deal with the "weird" comment?

Also, I am familiar with IDs, but it's hard to keep track sometimes, especially, while trying to read ad reply to multiple posts, and struggling to type thorough replies while typing like a jackass using the chicken-peck method which I use.

Also, for the record, not doing any research. I just enjoy reading personal stories from people about their experiences.
>>
>>573847113
That's still one of the few semi-okay places in Oakland. Probably because Piedmont and their Nazi cops are only a couple of blocks away and they patrol their borders. Only time I ever loved seeing cops around because me and my friends were NOT the problem in their eyes.
>>
>>573848147
south or north?
Thats fucking weird, i've been to multiple areas in detroit. 7@mound is where i used to work, been to hamtramack for a show and some super ghetto area for a house show, some area off of 75 to drop my mom off for a ride share and never had any issues.
I think niggers there can tell when you don't belong and are actually scared.
>>
i think south..hang on, i can tell you where the bar is at
>>
>>573848664
exactly. my group consisted of emo kids and swagfags, too drunk and high to cause problems. we used to sit on that one statue by the water, by children's fairyland, and smoke blunts for hours.
>>
called small's, like i said, i always get a very uneasy feeling when going in that area..and whats worse is that i told her that too once we were almost there..fucking instincts haha
>>
>>573848147
>Drive-by paintballing
>Lol
>>
>>573813923
Seattle / Spokane / Vancouver Washington

Portland Oregon
>>
fuckin right?? just glad as fuck it wsnt stray bullets man, seems like the place gets a lot of negative attention
>>
>>573849187
Fucking hell thats like 1/2 mile from paychecks.
I got that at first when i had to drive down there for work, but its more just paying attention to anything and everything you can.
I was coming up to a stop light and saw a guy walking up to cars with his hands up, came up to mine and turns out he just wanted some food.
If anything id be more afraid of the stray dogs i saw.
>>
>>573845139

I'm in alpha white upper Montclair. Feels like Missisippi burning sometimes as you walk down Bloomfield and it gets more and more African American.

- Art Museum
- Whole Foods
- Wine Store
- Fried Chicken
- Pathmark
- Liquor Store

Nowhere near Newark, Broad tho.

Was waiting for NJT over the weekend and I had to tell 3 junkies that I was an undercover cop.
>>
>>573846890
I've actually edited/added to the list several times and I've had Albuquerque listed on it more than once. It's always a bother, though, as I can't recall how it's spelled and I have to look it up on Google. This time, though, I just copied/pasted your spelling of it (I assume it's correct). Plus, there are lots of dangerous/ghetto/violent cities in America, so on a relatively short list like I posted in the OP, some are going to be left out.

As for ABQ, got any other stories? Also, have you been to the Phoenix area? That's where I am now and I get the impression that Albuquerque and Phoenix are somewhat similar cities. If you've been to both areas, what say you?

>>573847998
I had not realized that California had so many ghetto cities. Obviously, in such a large and highly-populated state, there are going to be lots of cities and lots of bad areas, but with the cities the cities I listed and the places you mentioned in your post, we're talking about around a dozen seriously-ghetto/violent cities in a single state. I was surprised to hear about Michigan and New Jersey having so many really bad cities, but neither of those states seem to have nearly as many as California.

Btw, you are saying that Chicago is the most ghetto/violent/dangerous city you've been to? If so, I'm curious, have to been to Detroit? Or Flint? Or Camden? Or Baltimore? Or East St. Louis?
>>
>>573849529
Your girlfriend is a bitch if she got a scar from a paintball
>>
>tfw nothing crazy happens in my city
>tfw not that many niggers
>tfw walk freely around town at night everywhere i go
>>
>>573827076
They don't call this place monington for no reason. I was walking home from the bar tonight, just stepping down 4th Ave and see a group of wild shitskins hoopin and hollering with a bunch of cracked out white hood bitches, and they all piled in to a car with ***shocking*** Michigan plates. They're like fucking cockroaches.
>>
>>573813923
Kansas City ain't that fuckin bad.
>>
>>573813923
how the fuck do you put east orange, nj and NOT Jersey City, NJ? Everyone knows that Jersey City is far more worse than East Orange....source? Been living in Jersey City for over 16 years and pass by East Orange omw to college everyday....Paterson isn't that bad either
>>
this one time, like 8 years ago, I saw a black guy in baggy pants. it was so scary. that was literally the last black person i saw.

i love where i live
>>
File: 1410937452067.jpg (37KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1410937452067.jpg
37KB, 500x397px
>>573850625
>>
>>573850509
So, I kinda prematurely posted this without reading the entire thread lol but I'm glad that people realize JC isn't that great of a city...anyone else from JC here?
>>
>>573850750
>>573850509
only thing scary in east orange are all the closeted whites on craigslist
>>
>>573813923
Whatever city has the most niggers
>>
>>573851212
East Orange, and Orange itself is a freaking joke. I wouldn't have any problem walking down the main street or hell even living there for maybe a couple of months....I've been jumped in JC and always had the fear of looking over my shoulder as I walk...which is why I always drive lol but EO isn't that scary IMO
>>
I live and work in Albuquerque as a bouncer and a security guard in the south valley.

>walking home from work, double shift
>see two kids get chased into a ditch by mexican
>screaming, gunshots
>duck the fuck out, call the cops
>APD wont come into this part of town, they tell me to call county

thefuck.jpg

>working security for the avengers movie
>theyre shooting in the abandoned railyards
>tell us to clear out the bums
>go upstairs, hear a ruckus
herewegoagain.bmp

>kick open door, three mexicans raping a man
>nope the fuck out, get chased down stairs
>pepper spray two mexicans
>cops show up 45 mins later

sigh

>working security at bar by laguna pueblo
>two indians pull up in a 90s ford taurus
>immediately start shooting at me and hooting
>I take a .45 to the shoulder
>cry, piss in my pants
>return fire wildly with 9mm, empty two magazines
>they tear ass out of the parking lot
>nobody in the bar even gives a fuck
>cops show up 20 mins later, no ambulance
>drive self 30 mins to hospital downtown

lots of shit stories

>working security for breaking bad
>they pick the shittiest neighborhood twisters for fake chicken restaurant
>fuckyouretards.mpeg
>sitting on top of a half million dollars of copper caples
>mexicans obviously casing the joint, drive by repeatedly for two hours from 2-4am
>load shotgun, sit on truck hood holding it
>mexicans watch me from parking lot across the street
>cops take 45 mins to show

i fucking hate albuquerque
fuck mexicans
fuck indians
>>
Charlestown, Roxbury, and Dorchester in massachusetts are all pretty shitty neighborhoods
>>
>>573851380

my brother in law was a cop in Abq

get out while you can
>>
>>573850509
>>573850750
I have not been to Jersey City or East Orange, nor anywhere in or close to New Jersey, and my source on including the NJ cities that I listed is basically form people who have posted in previous threads I've started on here. So, I can't comment on the details of each city based on personal experience, and I often get details about stories mixed up, but I try to list/mention the cities I have learned about that seem to be really ghetto/dangerous/violent. And all the cities I listed seem to qualify.

As for your comments about Jersey City being a rough place, have you been to Camden? If so, is Jersey City comparable to Camden in terms of being crime-ridden and dangerous?

Also, by all accounts that I recall reading in threads on here, East Orange is legitimately fucked-up and dangerous. Do you really think that Jersey City is noticeably worse?

Also, are there any nice cities in New Jersey? Seriously.
>>
>>573826136
>French quarter (only place tourists go) = white
Yeah, but it seems like every year, some nigger loses his cool on Bourbon, opens fire one someone and hits 6-8 tourists in the process. Literally once a year for the past three or four years.
>>
>>573851485
Whats he do now
>>
>>573821193
East and West Hasting are both pretty fucked, but there are always cops all over the place during the day. only ever dangerous at night, and even then, just head 3 blocks in the other direction and you are back safe in civilization.

Surry , just outside Vancouver is FAAR worse than that litle street. fucking asians all over the place all at war (all types of asians. east, west north south. brown yellow red and all the shades in between. big time gang violence, peope catch stray bullets all the time. again tho, generally you are ok so long as its day time and you dont have a nice ca, or the wrong skin tone)

The most Dangerous place in Canada? I would say Darthmouth, just over the bridge from Halifax. Hell Angel Territory and well as the stupid nigger gangbangers that try and compete with them. Halifax is generally pretty safe, but dont cross that fucking bridge.
>>
>>573813923
LA would be somewhere up there with Detroit if the city of Compton's stats were included in LA's.
>>
>>573831719
The only dangerous parts of the cities is NE Minneapolis, Frogtown, North Rice, East Side St paul.
>>
>>573851380
Damn, I had no idea that it was that fucked-up there! Got more stories? If so, please post some!

Also, do you ever get to meet any of the actors on the sets of the movies/shows you're working on? If so, got any stories about interacting with them? Are they friendly? Rude? Fucking arrogant piece of shit?

Also, have you lived in any other rough cities? If so, where? And how do they compare to ABQ?

And have you been to Phoenix? If so, what did you think of it? Is it similar/better/worse compared toABQ?
>>
>>573851603
To start off, Camden is FAR worse than ANY city in America, including Newark.

Now, having been raised in Jersey City for about over 16 years and lived in the west, north and east district, I can safely say that it is a really dangerous city. The high school I attended needed cops as security with shotguns. As far as East Orange goes, I don't think it's that bad. BUT that's only on the basis from what I drive through and the people don't seem to be nigging that hard as they would in Jersey City. I'm sure there are parts in EO worse than JC but has a whole, I am positive that JC is far more dangerous and that is coming from first hand experience. I hope this answers some of the questions you asked
>>
Im from newark.
It makes me both happy and deppressex that the majority of this thread is about Dirty Jersey.
>>
>>573852384
So, I take it that you've actually been to Camden? If so, it's really that much worse than even the other bad cities in New Jersey?

Are any of the people in Camden nice/friendly/decent? And is is really so fucked-up that it looks like a war zone?
>>
>>573833340
Because we sell them the drugs. Hells Angels own about 90% of Canada including all the major ports. They control a sizable chunk of the coke and heroin imports (mostly heroin) and its nice to have such loyal customers right there across the river. saves on gas.
>>
Stockton native here. 5 people were murdered on Saturday.
>>
>>573853351
Oh god, no. I've never been to or will ever go to Camden. The only way I know it's the worse place is from all the stories I've heard. I either heard them from people who lived there, news, and one time a friend of mine had an interesting experience. Him and I guess his friend were kinda lost, ran a red light and got pulled over. When they told the cop they were lost, the cop escorted them back on the freeway and led them out of the city. Is it bad that I want to explore the area though? I'm too much of a pussy to do that lol
>>
feels good to live in a small german town. it's kinda idylic and lots of nature. and >99.9% white!
>>
>>573853494
Do you still live there now? If so, what's it like there currently? And would you say that Stockton is worse than Richmond? Oakland? Fresno Compton? Or are they all similar in regards to crime/violence?

Also, got any personal stories?

>>573853624
I, too, would like to explore some of these cities - it seems like it would make for some good photography opportunities - but I value my life and I try to be reasonable, so, no, I don't blame you for not actually going and doing it.
>>
>>573854414
There's an interesting documentary on YouTube (don't know if it's stiff up) that takes you through Camden with the Chief of Police and shows how fucked the city is. But yeah I value my life way too much too, but shit...I would love to just go for maybe an hour, not stop at any red lights and just take as many as pics as I can.
>>
I was in DeKalb County Police HQ when I heard a call on the radio I was borrowing
>Attention all available units, we have a 82-97 (Domestic Disturbance, Assault) on whatever the address was
>Go on ride along with cop en route to scene
>Cop goes to dunkin donuts on Rainbow Rd.
>We get on scene
>Lady is dead
>We leave
>So we saw a dead bpdy and DKPD neglevted it. WTF?
>>
>kill pigz
>>
>>573854414
I wouldn't say it's worse than Richmond or Oakland, but the violence here is pretty bad. My house have been shot up many times for no reason. Many of my friends have been murdered. It's fucking crazy in my neighborhood.
>>
>>573848389
You are like an alien for sure.
>>
>>573852181
Phoenixfag here. Been shot at once by thug drug dealers I grew up with, but that was only because I was in between them and the people that just ripped them off. I also saw a guy get stabbed and run off, but nothing too crazy. Oh yeah, and a guy tried to break into our apartment when I was 7. That was fun. I moved to scottsdale when I was 12, so I haven't seen the good shit in a while.
>>
>>573823616
thats the one down by sneaky petes isn't it?
>>
Is Nashville dangerous? I mean, as far as cities go?

I recorded an album there in summer and it was fine. Going back in November.
>>
>>573854716
I wish I had more patience, as I would like to take the time to watch documentaries like the one you're referring to, but it's like my attention span and patience level are too small to actually do something like that these days.

As for documentaries about ghetto cities, in previous threads, someone mentioned there was a recent documentary that was made about Charleston, South Carolina, (called 'Bangin' In Charleston,' or something similar), and someone else mentioned a documentary about Prichard, Alabama, (and posted a link, I think). So, there are definitely some videos available to see what these places are like, if the desire is there to see them.

Now that I think about it, I should try to take the time to check out some of these documentaries. It would also help with making future threads like this.

Has anyone watched any of these ghetto documentaries? I know there are also the 'Hood Life' videos, which (I think) show lots of stuff from the ghettos in the south (specifically, Florida, from what I recall reading about in a previous thread).
>>
>>573842218
The Oakland murder rate this year is at one murder in a little more than every five days.
>>
>>573855846
I know what you dude. It does take a lot of patience but I love watching documentaries on the so-called "ghetto" neighborhood only because it's so interesting to see how that sub-culture is. Just like how you were curious in starting this thread, that's how my curiosity is when I watch those documentaries. Too bad, there aren't a lot of good one's on Detroit. I would love to see one, especially since I lived there for a year.
>>
>>573856234
He wasn't curious starting this thread. It's copypasta that shows up all the time. It's just stormie bait.
>>
>>573855005
Well, from what I've gathered by reading people's posts in previous threads, Stockton is no joke and seems to be every bit as dangerous/violent as Oakland/Richmond/LA. I am only referring to what I've read in previous threads on here, but it seems like everyone who mentions Stockton says that it is fucking bad there.

Btw, who is it that is causing most of the trouble in Stockton and Richmond? Being that they're in California, I'm guessing it's largely/mostly Mexicans, but I'm not sure. Is it mostly Mexicans? Blacks? Whites? Asians? A mixture all of races?

>>573855446
What part of Phoenix did you grow up in? And what part of Scottsdale are you in now? I was born and raised in Chandler, but I'm currently living in south Scottsdale, near Scottsdale Rd. and Thomas.

>>573855760
What kind of artist are you? Country music, I assume? And where do you live? As for Nashville, people have said, for the most part, that it's a nice city and that it's mostly safe; but that there are some rough/dangerous areas. However, as with most major cities, people claim that as long as you're not going to the bad areas (for drugs, hookers, partying with thugs/druggies), you should be fine.

Also, are you male or female? Are you Carrie Underwood, by chance?
>>
>>573856542
Did it occur to you that I am the original OP and that I saved my list of cities and original post to be able to use for future threads?

Go through my posts here and see if my replies (which are almost always lengthier/more thorough) and writing style match up.

Seriously, there are far too many of you cynical, arrogant fucking faggots on here.

Do you not think there are some people who just like to read about and share personal stories with others? Or are you really convinced that every fucking thread has an agenda?
>>
>>573856587
Country yes. And No not Carrie Underwood. I'm not American.
>>
>>573856976
Ok, you are the original OP and you repeatedly post stormie bait on /b/. I'm sorry for being so cynical about the guy who is obviously regularly asking for a blast of white supremacy straight to his face.
>>
>>573857253
Are you a female? If so, post a pic? If you're a guy, no need to post a pic. However, I am curious, what kind of non-American decides to make country music?

Btw, are you famous/big-time yet? If not, do you foresee that as being realistic for you?

Also, are you a good tipper, i.e. restaurants/bars/barber shops, etc.? It's just something I'm often very curious about.
>>
>>573853624
You do not want to explore camden. You won't make it. Sure you can drive through but don't get out and walk. I've lived close my whole life so going there is a necessity sometimes. Courthouse, concerts, aquarium etc. I will say I know a ton of good people that grew up there and got out. It's bad when you venture down side streets and dead end neighborhoods. But main roads you're fine. It's basically a case of if you look like you have no clue what you're doing there you're fucked. I'll also add that I had a route there delivering food/soda and never had a problem.
>>
>>573855005
You're high. Stockton is off the hook, in a category of its own beyond Oakland and Richmond. You're just used to it. Oakland got its problems but it's different, and a person is generally safe if they don't fuck around. Stockton makes victim. Plus, y'all got active gang conflicts and more meth labs than I can understand.
>>
I live in East Oakland, by the way. Just east of 78th.
>>
>>573857510
What the fuck is "stormie bait"? And why do you assume that I'm looking for racial replies about who's responsible for crime? Can I not just be curious about ghetto culture and different cities around the country?

Seriously, why the fuck are so many people so self-important these days??
>>
>>573857610
this must be the best fucking aquarium on the fucking planet. I've seen it pop up a couple of times in this thread and people are willing to go into this shithole to visit it.
>>
File: thrifty klean stockton.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
thrifty klean stockton.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>573850158
Yeah, CA has a lot of uh, social problems. LA has some serious ghetto too, but I don't know the southland too well. The old downtown was the most over the top Skid Row I've ever seen, like fucking Calcutta with people living in cardboard boxes on the sidewalk. They cleaned it up some since then. Sad because the buildings there are incredible. Huge movie palaces rotting where they stand, stuff like that.

Slightly off-topic, probably the weirdest place in CA isn't super dangerous per se but it is surreal: the Salton Sea. Check it out someday if you like a walk on the strange side.

MI and NJ don't have as many ghetto cities, maybe, but they are--I fully believe this--worse. I've heard too many stories not to believe. One of my best friends here is from Jersey, Italian with Mafia roots. He works a lot in the Tenderloin in the criminal justice system I think because he feels at home there.

If I'd been to Detroit, Camden etc. I'd have said so. I'm sure Camden is worse than Chicago, but I have never had the "pleasure". My brother in law moved to Baltimore recently--from Santa Cruz CA. I told him he was insane and I still think so. Waiting for the horror stories. He was all optimistic about Chicago, too. That ended pretty quickly.

Stockton is just sad. Old central valley agriculture town gone to shit, overrun with nigs and gangs. Fresno is bad too. Both have elegant early 20th century downtowns crumbling to dust. Stockton and Vallejo both went bankrupt, fyi. Stockton's still in the thick of it and very, very fucked. They can't afford to pay their cops. When ag died in the valley, those cities began to die too. Stockton especially is very photogenic, though--since you mentioned photography. Lots of old signage, things like that. Check Flick'r or similar. Girlie filmmaker Russ Meyer ("Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!) is buried there, fun fact. And nearby Modesto was the hometown of wife-killer Scott Peterson. Pic related: best sign in Stockton.
>>
>>573857829
there is a ferry from philly right to it. also cops sit outside it 24/7
>>
>>573852181
Okay yeah i have more stories

Actors are all generally pretty cool. I was up at val kilmers house in santa fe for a party and hes weird but cool. Bryan cranston would bring us breakfast burritos in the AM. Harrison ford and daniel craig were cool, met them doing cowboys and aliens.

Tommy lee jones is a drama queen pos.and the cap america guy is an asshole.

I lived in Milwaukee for a bit and it was alright, a little worse than abq.

Phoenix is a suburb piece of cake. Its nice there.
>>
>>573852036
Amen to that.
>>
Oakland is not going to be very bad for very much longer except in certain parts. The middle class is getting forced out of SF because of the techies and they're spilling into previously poor areas like West Oakland and even Fruitvale. In 15 years I expect most of the bad elements of Oakland will have been pushed into Stockton, Vallejo, or other shitholes far removed from SF.
>>
>>573849391
Not even close, you fuck. Tacoma if anything in the NW
>>
>>573842218
Exactly. Nobody gives a shit. The only times anybody freaks is if a child gets shot--which also happens pretty frequently--or a white person, which happens almost never.
>>
I live in the worst white city.

90% white and a crime rating of 2.

Higher than compton, stockton, queens, bronx ect.

Kingsport, TN

The 10% of blacks influence the 90% of whites so much it's a wigger culture. White gangs, white hoods, the city was built segregated into rich/poor/business/church so it's extra bad.
>>
>>573857632
I take it you live close to Stockton? Or go there often? I get the impression that you don't live there, but that you're familiar with the area. You really think that Stockton is legitimately more violent/dangerous than Oakland? And is Richmond comparable to those places? I only know about it being ghetto/violent from people's post in previous threads.

Assuming you are familiar with Stockton, who is causing most of the trouble in Stockton and in Richmond? Being that they're in California, I'm guessing it's largely/mostly Mexicans, but I'm not sure. Is it mostly Mexicans? Blacks? Whites? Asians? A mixture all of races?

Also, is Compton still a crime-ridden, scary, violent place? And are the bad areas in Los Angeles as bad as or worse than the bad areas in Stockton, Richmond, Oakland? Or, as I guess, are they all fairly similar in regards to crime and violence?
>>
>>573858486
Really Kingsport TN is one of the worst places in the nation, and the fact that it's 90% white makes it more insane. The violent crime rate is through the fucking roof, and the property crime rate is astrofuckingnominal. You have a 1 and 88 chance of being a victim of assault, and a 1 and 69 chance of being a victim of theft. a 1 and 340 chance of having your car stolen. It's a fucking dump. White kids from here really are gangster as fuck.
>>
>>573813923
Cali?
crips bloods 18th street gang and ms13
>>
>>573858486
lul what another kpt person? outstanding. But I agree its a shit hole here. Gate City is no better.
>>
>driving out towards isleta pueblo in my bronco
>looking forward to a good day of offroading and drinking
>old ford truck stops in the middle of the road in front of me
>two mexicans get out and point guns at me
>yelling spanish gibberish
>floor it, drive off the road into the bosque
>fucking brown people shoot my back window out

another time

>playing poker at route 66 casino
>taking hands from drunk indians all night >cash out at a little over three grand
>three asshole mudskins following me from cashier to exit
>tell security
>they refuse escort to my car
>run from exit to truck
>am fat, smoke, get caught
>get a few good hits in but recieve ass-beating of a lifetime
>retards only took 300$ from my wallet, not 3000 in boot

>driving patrol in internat. district, run over some construction bullshit
>blow out a tire
>mexicans gather, one tries to grab keys from me
>shove beaner onto the ground, kick violently
>get back in the car, drive six blocks on the rim
>not today mudskins

>land of enchantment
>>
>>573858263
They're going to have to just raze most of East Oakland, but yeah, you're probably right. Dublin is actually where a lot of Oaktown trash have nipped off to first. It's close and easy. San Leandro's losing ground for the same reason.
>>
>>573859338
I am really handsome with a bunch of tattoos find me. I get a lot of likes on my status's and pictures. You will know when you see me, my looks make panties drop. For real, find me bro.
>>
>>573858226
Interesting thanks!
I've heard the same thing about Kilmer. And a friend worked on a film with Tommy Lee Jones and said exact same thing although also, he could be okay if you came at him right. And he's fuckin Tommy Lee Jones. But he also told me that the best actors to work with ever were R. Lee Ermey and Michael Caine. They would hang out and drink and shoot the shit with the crew, really solid gold guys both of them.
>>
>>573858226
Hey, glad to see that you're still checking the thread. Please post some more stories before this one 404s!

As for actors/celebrities, I was going to guess, if you met him, that Brain Cranston was a nice guy. He just seems like he would be a nice person. Also, if you'd like to comment on more actors you've met and say who's been nice and friendly and who's been a piece of shit, I'd also like to hear about that.

Btw, did you ever get to meet Johnny Tapia? Were you a fan of him? I know his childhood was awful and he was always exciting to watch, but he seemed like he was probably a humble guy with a friendly personality.

Also, you really think Albuquerque is much worse/more dangerous than Phoenix? I thought they'd be similar to each other.
>>
>>573859705
Lol so many people here have tatts tho. Not too many I would think visit /b that I know however.
>>
>>573859493
I've lived in SF all my life and growing up we just didn't go to Oakland or know anyone there except for the Northern bits, the hills and Piedmont. Now I have friends living all over West Oakland. There are lots of beautiful old Victorians and Edwardians all over Oakland but a lot of them are still very sketchy neighborhoods. You probably know better than I where people are getting pushed out to. Dublin and San Leandro sounds about right. I'm probably going to try to buy a house in Portland before it's too late because I'm already priced out of anywhere I would actually want to live in the Bay Area
>>
>>573859915
I'm covered, two sleeves, hands neck all that. Do you know Auria? Any black girls from GC?
>>
>>573813923
...you are a moron.
>>
>>573860272
Whitney Johnson? she goes by something else now I think. Tiara I think was another young black girl who died in a wreck few years back. Auria doesn't sound familiar but I don't keep up with everyone's name.
Talia M?
>>
>>573859915
What do you look like? Vague details please.

Oh and I def don't look like i'd be on here. I get lots of female attention and stuff on my FB.
>>
I live in Buffalo, NY. Downtown is pretty scummy.
>>
>>573858486
>>573859193
Are you guys being serious about this city in Tennessee? I had not ever heard of it before reading your posts. If you're being serious, is this place legitimately as gangster as Memphis? And if so, got any personal stories?

>>573859915
>>573860272
If you really want to try to meet up and hang out, post a pic of your sleeves or some of your tats.

Also, do either of you have any pics of girls from your city?
>>
>>573859929
Yep, we're headed to Oregon too, probably one of the smaller towns within an hour or so from Portland. Maybe closer to the coast, looking for some country but close enough to go into Portland for the day. Portland is one of the better cities I've spent time in despite the Pacific rim drug problems. Towns like Corvallis or Albany are pretty damn nice places too. Nowhere is perfect but it's all better than here. It's been rough accepting that the Bay Area is never going to be like it used to be again but we're just done. I have family outside Eugene and it's so safe, peaceful, quiet. You can hear yourself breathe. You can relax. Plus, it still fucking rains there. Good luck with the search, the people I know in Portland (native or transplanted) are all pretty happy there.
>>
>>573860380
Thanks for the contribution to the thread. Great job, you gay, queer, homosexual, faggoty cocksucker!

>>573860586
People have posted that Buffalo is pretty bad these days. Troy, NY, as well. And, maybe, Ithica? Or some other relatively small city in New York.

What about Newburgh, NY? Have you heard of/are you familiar with that city? People have posted in previous threads and claimed that it's really bad/dangerous there.
>>
File: julia p.jpg (34KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
julia p.jpg
34KB, 640x512px
>>573860496
Used to have dreads but I cut that shit off. Got 2 tattoos. You talk like someone I used to be bros with but we don't talk much anymore. I went to GCHS you?
Does the name Jeff Castle mean anything to you?

>>573860610
I might have something laying around here somewhere.
>>
>2014
>not realizing everywhere in america is a shitty ghetto near war zone

Just because we aren't calling it a depression doesn't mean it isn't happening again.
>>
>>573860664
Good luck to you as well.
>>
What really interests me is small towns/cities that are bad. Does anybody have any smaller towns/cities that are bad. (population wise 5000 - 10000) ??
>>
I've lived in Detroit, currently near Pontiac, and visited Flint... I can basically confirm they're utter shit holes.... Infested with ignorant pieces of garbage...

Aside from drug deals in my school right in front of me and the teachers, the only fucked up nigger story I have is when

>> Buddy and I in Davison heading toward Flint
>> Going to gamestop to get some rare ass video game
>> I'm a football player, and he's a psuedo chubby kid who has muscle under his fat
>> fucking car in front of us literally gets GTA'd...
>> Guy runs up, gun out, tares people from car, and drives off.
>> people are freaking out, come up to us
>> I panicked and decked the guy and we drove off

I don't know why I punched him, I was taken by the whole thing...
>>
>>573860610
And yes, kingsport is that shitty. Its just not nigger crazy its meth and crackhead crazy. But most of the black people here are ignorant as fuck too.
>>
>>573819062
Moar stories
>>
>>573860980
Thanks for posting a pic. of a female. She's hot! If you have more pictures, please feel free to post them!

As for your Tennessee city, seriously, is this place you're from really deserving of being compared to Memphis?
>>
>>573860972
Newburgh is a shithole. I used to work near there. No great stories though, just ghetto.
>>
>>573860980
Y-you are my bro T Y :( I miss you dude. We grew up together.
>>
>>573861573
No fucking way.
AJ?
>>
>>573861367
>he fucked that
>i fucked her friend in the other room

Yeah kingsport is that shitty, look up the crime statistics.

Umm we can tell some shooting stories? A few weeks back 2 black guys got shot up, one 6 times in the face and survived the other once in the side and dead. A local hero kid got shot 12 times in this place called model city and he survived. He beat the shit out of his attackers and then they shot him. He was screaming like "NOoo no don't shoot me anymore then they shot him in the throat and his voice was just like gone. Ummm it's just wild. The nig nogs aren't as bad but still, a lot of them are fuking horrid.
>>
>>573861308
This is a bizarre story. Are you saying that the guy who got carjacked ran up to you and you punched him? If so, why the fuck would that thought even occur to you, seeing as you just watched him become the victim of a carjacking??

As for the cities you mentioned, is one worse than the others? Is Flint really as ghetto and gangster as people say it is? Like a little Detroit with no good parts?

Also, what about Saginaw, is it seriously fucked-up like the other ghetto Michigan cities? Have you been there? And are Detroit, Flint, Pontiac and/or Saginaw close to one another?
>>
>>573861862
Yes nig nog. I usually stay on /sp/ but I come to /b/ when bored. Haha, i knew you got on here, I remember you getting porn from here when we were like 13.
>>
>>573859834
Yeah I think Abq is quite a biy worse off. They don't talk about it as much but south of I40 isnt okay to be after dark.

Never met Tapia, but I boxed at that same gym for awhile. J. Voight was a cool dude, he sat next to me at tuscanos downtown. Sam jackson was a serious asshole. We ran into him in old town and he told us to get the fuck out of his way. My wife and I were sitting in the grass. Grade A douche. My wife's friend called him a trash ass nigger. I laughed.
>>
File: 1310863090451.jpg (29KB, 406x368px) Image search: [Google]
1310863090451.jpg
29KB, 406x368px
>>573861967
shit fuckin far.
The one night I can't sleep and actually stick around in a thread. What are the fuckin odds
>>
Detroit fag here, I was young and at the drive in with my mother, we walked in front of a car on way to consession stand. Guy gets mad we walked in front of his car.. So he pulled a gun on a mother and her young son
>>
>>573861953

I was 16 at the time, literally shitting bricks... had no idea what the fuck was going on... he ran up to me, the passenger and I just punched him out the window.... buddy sped off... we were scared bro...

Saginaw is just disgusting... There's a reason it's called SagNasty... I drove through there a year back, total shit hole... As for your questions is Flint worse... It's far worse.. Detroit gets a bad rap because of it's History... it's terrible, I wouldn't want to be there, hate picking up my buddies from there, but if I had a choice to live in D-town or Flint, I'll pick Detroit.. Flint is 100% 10 times worse... Pontiac used to reign supreme because Pontiac Police had an average response time of 1 hour and 25 minutes to any crime... They got shut down and now Auburn Hills and Oakland County handle most of Pontiac.... In ranking it goes.

1.) Flint
2.) Detroit
3.) The Yak

I can't comment on SagNasty never seen or heard anything, it's just 100% ghetto nasty... Seen hookers out at 7 in the morning....
>>
File: kingsport.png (51KB, 517x601px) Image search: [Google]
kingsport.png
51KB, 517x601px
>>573862240
>tfw almost posted Talia's ass

>sweaty man

p-please never tell anyone that.

We are glued together now, she's cool af. Do you still smoke? I have to holla at B O B all the time and he sucks.
>>
>>573862007
People get kidnapped out of town and there's a pretty serious problem with human traffickers. Also if you dont lock your shit up tight your truck will be stolen. Will be.

At about 3am the other night some asshole started banging on my door yelling about needing change for the bus. Ofc my wife is like "go do something about it"

I opened the door and this asshole tried to stab me with a little insulin needle. I had the baby monitor in my hand and i hit him in the face with it six or seven times before it broke apart. I didnt even make the conscious thought to do it, just happened. Took APD almost 45 minutes to show up.
>>
>>573862418
Ahha I'm sure that's nice.
That's good, better for the seed. Occasionally I gotta find work atm. Not heard from that fucker in years since he "moved to Cal"
>>
>>573836176
Not dangerous at all. I live in Schiedam its not that bad.

>>573835076
Rotterdam aint dangerous at all but just at night my advice is to not walk alone there are many bums .
>>
>>573862007
Dude, your stories are all seriously fucked-up! How/why have you been involved in so many violent encounters? I realize that some of them were while doing security work, but many of your stories seemed to have happened while just living your daily life. Like the flat tire and the guys jumping you as you left the casino.

Seriously, are you leaving out some details about that casino story? What the fuck kind of a casino security staff is going to refuse to escort you to your vehicle after you specifically ask them to??

I work in a casino, as a poker dealer, have dealt for years, so I was definitely digging that story, up until the part where you really got jumped and robbed of your money (even if it was only 10% of your roll). Seriously, how the fuck did that happen?

Btw, what limit were you playing? Also, do you tip well? Sorry, but I have to ask.

Also, have you been to Sky City? or Sandia?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.