[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /b/ it's confession time. My one year anniversary

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (109KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 576x1024px
Well /b/ it's confession time.

My one year anniversary with my wife is just coming up and I can't help but remember how our relationship started nearly 8 years ago.

We were best friends when we were 15 and 14 respectively and were probably the closest best friends you could have. We thought the same way, often finishing each others sentences. We were perfectly matched puzzle pieces, had the same mindset, she was my female equivalent. It wasn't all fun and games though. We soon grew to be sexually attracted to each other which was an issue because neither of us were single. One thing lead to another and we started cheating.

Every week or so one of us would realize what was happening and leave for a few days before crawling back. We inexplicably became addicted to each other. We did a lot of things that I'm not gonna mention here that stil haunt me. Eventfully our sins caught up to us and we got into a massive fights.. We didn't talk for 2 years until we met again. All the old anger and resentment flared up again. We got into a real physical fight, punching, wrestiling, which ended up with us on the ground crying and kissing, apologizing to each other for all the mistakes of the past. The next day we broke up with our significant others and became the couple we had hoped for for so long.

Pic related. Not her but she looked like this all that time ago
>>
>>573619184

That's beautiful, in its own way.

Are you two good for now?

Also, misuse of the word 'respectively'.
>>
>>573619184
are you a girl?

If not, how did you manage to fight with a girl seriously and not completely wrecking her?
>>
>>573619786
Thank you. And we are good. Of course we hasn't forgot it but we try to keep the past from affecting us. The sex is amazing
>>
>>573619971
Because I stil cared about her somewhat and didn't want to kill her thus I held back.
>>
>>573620075

No need to forget. The love comes from the moments you share and the commitments you make. All else is window dressing.
>>
This reminds me of the relationship I had with my chihuahua, Cornelius.

I love you, boy.
>>
>>573620498
A very valid point. Me and my wife have decided that it would be best not to bring up those kind of emotions again from talking about it. You have to understand we both independently contemplated suicide after our fight and break up.
>>
>>573620864
How cute
>>
>>573620864

God damn it. Bong water everywhere.

>>573620871

You must've been like the only single people ever to have contemplated suicide.
>>
Goodness, everybody's ID colors are all muted and soft. Is this /b/'s designated Melancholy Central or something?
>>
>>573621552
Considering the topic of discussion. Yes
>>
>>573619184
you guys sound like retards. I doubt you'll last very long. have fun losing half your shit in the divorce.
>>
>>573623040
This. Most marriages don't last. Haven't had a single couple I've known personally survive a marriage.
>>
Hey OP Im in the same shit right now, she doesn't love me like... like his man but like a friend, she fucked with another guy and is in love with him now. crazy world uh!... and it was my idea
>>
Ok OP can you tell more about the shit that went between you and your wife. Also why didn't you guys get together sooner, as from what you said it is what you wanted all along?
>>
>>573623898

All you had to do at any convenient moment was make your intentions clear.
>>
>>573623537
We've discuses this and divorce is not an option for us. We plan on spending he rest of our lives together for the simple reason that it is impossible to find someone like us anywhere. Our condition is a rare one.
>>
>>573624785
That's what my parents said to each other. Then my mom starting whoring around 16 years later.
>>
>>573623898
As long as your name isn't Rhys or Clay I want you to know that your SOL.

If you are Rhys or Clay
Fuck both of you, you got me into the shitty situation all those years ago with Eliza go die in a ditch.
>>
>>573625023
There's more to this than I can say. She wont. I'm sure. Believe me if you wish.
>>
>>573625596
Here is the question, if she was willing to cheat before why wouldn't she cheat again?
>>
File: 1383104600297.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1383104600297.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>573625596
Both of you cheated with eachother. There's no reason to believe either of you wouldnt cheat on eachother.
You either value loyalty in your life, or you dont. I'm not trying to villainize you, many people cheat.
But to think that she couldn't possibly cheat on you, sure is thinking highly of yourself.
>>
>>573625802
Because before she was cheating with me. You have to understand that people with our condition like being understood, like stimulation. We gave each other that in a way no one else could. That's why
>>
>>573627083
Look, she's going to cheat on you. Screencap my post Anons, cause I'm calling it.
>>
Sounds like a fake tumblr lovestory
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.