[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wincest Thread!!!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 130

File: 1412710813774.jpg (34KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412710813774.jpg
34KB, 600x800px
Wincest Thread!!!
>>
File: then.png (160KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
then.png
160KB, 594x395px
>>
File: 1384905070619.jpg (330KB, 1302x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1384905070619.jpg
330KB, 1302x1912px
>>
>>573547990
faggot
>>
File: PicsArt_1412091968907.jpg (94KB, 540x665px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1412091968907.jpg
94KB, 540x665px
Pfft I get the real thing. Pic related, me and one of my sisters
>>
File: 1411002036149.jpg (106KB, 1134x800px) Image search: [Google]
1411002036149.jpg
106KB, 1134x800px
>>
>>573547760
>Be in high school
>at party with my friends
>Sister is their playing beerpong
>Kinda Slutty
>her and her friends start distractions
> Ass, kissing, tits
>My turns up
>they are running table
>Girls in their bikinis
>So used to distracting alst teams my sisters rips off her top and grabs her tits
>Everyone is shocked
>They are pretty dope tits
>I look right at her, make cup
>Say "Doesn’t work on me stupid"
>Her and friend go into overdrive mode
> Tits, pussy making out everything
>crowd going wild
>Me and partner win
> Alpha as fuck

And i got to see her naked+ lesing out. It was a good day.
>>
>>573548612
Thats some good shit. any other times?
>>
>>573548228
where r the rest faget
>>
>>573548612
>crowd going wild

gg
>>
Anyone up for a story? I've been working on one, it's about 18 posts long though?

About my 14 (legal in this country) year old niece who flirted with me for months and then molested me when she though I was passed out. I pretended to sleep and just let her take advantage of me.
>>
>>573549536

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/a_couple_having_fun#_tabVideos
>>
>>573550345
post!
>>
>>573550345
post. it just copy/paste then?
>>
>>573550629
I will if there is a bit more demand. Not going to bother if I get half way through and then the thread 404s. Don't give a shit about spiderman though, haters gonna hate,
>>
>>573550345
fuck yes
>>
fuck it, I'll start dumping.
>>
>>573550885
Just post the whole lot at once, shesh.
>>
>>573550885
If it 404's start your own thread.
>>
>>573551045
Yes
>>
>>573550885
i'm bumping for this
>>
File: 1.jpg (30KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30KB, 399x600px
>When I was 25 I moved from the UK to Germany, settled down with foreign chick and got married.
>I have a good relationship with her family and spend a lot of time with her nephew and nieces, who live in the flat downstairs of the large house we share.
>Oldest niece was 11 years old when I moved. Hung out, played, everything innocent, no pedo.
>She would often pretend I was a horse and want to ride piggy back.
>Always knew that she would be a heartbreaker when she got older.
>She has long brunette hair down to her waist, big brown eyes and a cute smile.
>Skip forward a few years and puberty started. She started filling out in all the right places. Loved to ride horses and do gymnastics.
>Body was tight. I started to notice but felt wrong. She was half my age and barely legal (14 in this country), she was far too young to me.
>Even though she got older she still stayed playful. I thought she would show less interest in hanging out with her uncle to spend more time with friends but she lives a sheltered life.
>Mother is very protective; she doesn’t get out of the house much, doesn’t have many friends over.
>She is older than her siblings by a few years. None of them are allowed to watch much TV and they don’t have free access to the internet.
>She spends most of her time playing kids games outside with the others so she is emotionally immature and seemingly clueless about boys and sexual desires.
>Her behaviour started to change around me slowly. It seemed like she would find excuses to make more body contact.
>She would hug me every time she saw me and hold on longer then what I would consider normal.
>When I played piano she would sit beside me so that our legs and arms would touch, often fidgeting so they would rub together.
>>
File: 1411657377625.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1411657377625.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>573547760
>>
File: 2.jpg (122KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
122KB, 590x400px
>One time I was sitting in the armchair playing Xbox while my wife was shopping. My niece came in the flat to drop something off, then came and sat on the arm of the chair, which is positioned at a right angle to the TV.
>Her back was facing my left shoulder and I had to lean back in the chair to see around her.
>She slipped off the arm and fell on to my left leg. I moved slightly, thinking she had done it by accident.
>She placed her hands on my leg, to push herself up back on to the armrest of the chair. As she did it her little finger made contact with my cock.
>She turned, smiled sweetly and apologised. I said she didn’t have to, it wasn’t a problem.
>Over the next few minutes she started slowly lowering herself back in to my lap, bit by bit, trying not to be noticed.
>This is when I finally realised what she was doing and watching her arse slowly lower towards me inch by inch started giving me dirty thoughts about her for the first time.
>I shifted slightly in the chair so when she finally made contact she was sitting on my junk.
>It was summer, she was wearing a skirt and I was going commando underneath a pair of thin cotton lounging trousers.
>Just as she started letting the rest of her body weight settle on me, my cock was already starting to wake up.
>She asked if she could have a go at playing the game and I let her. (Any excuse to keep her there for a little longer).
>It was a racing game and she leant slightly with the corners, especially the sharp ones, slowly and gently grinding on my dick.
>At one point she was on the final straight in second place, she started shouting to go faster while bouncing up and down.
>It took a lot of willpower to fight the inner moral faggot inside me, who was screaming that this was wrong, but I stayed there for 5 minutes while she squirmed on my then throbbing cock.
>>
>>573550885

>make imgur album with all the parts
>everyone can quickly save it with a couple of clicks

please anon, eurofag has work tomorrow and needs to sleep
>>
>>573549258
Eh, not really

Saw her naked afew times

When she came home drunk sometimes id feel her up rub my dick on her face.

Used to steal her panties also,

but that is it.
>>
File: IMG_2324.gif (3MB, 311x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2324.gif
3MB, 311x175px
>>
>>573551404
Also eurofag with work tomorrow, no excuses.
>>
File: 1412025799912.png (399KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1412025799912.png
399KB, 544x400px
>>573551334
>>
File: 3.jpg (286KB, 1600x1064px)
3.jpg
286KB, 1600x1064px
>After the race she got up like last time, this time squeezing my cock quickly as she stood up, thanked me for the go on the game and went downstairs.
> As soon as the front door to the flat closed I whipped out my dick and started masturbating furiously. The forbidden was such a turn on.
>Afterwards I thought about the situation. I love my wife, we have a daughter and although I would never actively go out, hook up with another woman and cheat, I did decide to not shy away from my niece, and, if possible, encourage her behaviour. At least it would give me new material to think about when I jerked off.
>She would still occasionally want piggy back rides when she saw me but it was different. I knew she had probably outgrown this shit but was only doing it to force body contact.
>She didn’t pretend I was a horse anymore but would sneak up behind me, diving on my back to catch me off guard and make me jump.
>I didn’t complain. I now enjoyed the feeling of her tits pushing into my back, having her legs wrapped around my waist with my hands firmly gripping her thighs.
>A few weeks after the grinding incident she jumped on my back. She was wearing another dress, which became ruffled up at the front.
>I wasn’t wearing a T-shirt and the thought of her pussy being so close to me was turning me on slightly.
>I was holding on to her thighs as close to her arse as possible. Her skin felt so soft and smooth. She started to slip down so I bounced her up to catch her again.
>As I did that I moved my hands in closer together and the middle finger of my right hand found its way between her legs.
>Instant surprise when I realised she wasn’t wearing panties and my fingertip had made contact with her pussy lips.
>I stayed like that for half a minute or so, pretending like I hadn’t noticed, walking around with her on my back as she directed me to the patio doors that lead out to the balcony.
>>
File: 4.jpg (235KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
235KB, 666x1000px
>When we got to the doors I turned slightly so that she could open the door. I was standing far enough away for her to be out of arm’s reach so that she had to lean sideways.
>As she leant to reach the door I moved my hand slightly and stretched my finger out as much as I could.
>She leant back to sit straight and my finger was then between her pussy lips. I wiggled it slightly and started to feel the moisture as the tip started to run over her opening.
>I pretended to shuffle her up again as if to stop her from sliding but let her drop slightly lower than before. The very tip of my finger was inside my niece.
>Felt so soft and tight. Felt instantly turned on and my mind was racing with dirty thoughts.
>I wiggled it in her a few times and then let her down on the ground. I don’t want to push it too much and I felt like I had already taken it too far.
>I went upstairs and jacked off, sniffing my finger.
>Nothing worthwhile happened over the next few weeks, just the usual brushing of body parts and increasing the sexual tension.
>Towards the end of the summer we had booked a holiday for a few days so I could visit my family In the UK. The niece had asked to come along to improve her English and her mum agreed.
>My daughter isn’t even one year old and my wife was worried about the long car journey and ferry ride with her. It takes about 17 hours to travel from door to door.
>We decided that my niece and I would drive in the car with all the stuff, take the 7 hour ferry ride together, stay the night at my parents and pick up my wife and daughter from the airport the next day.
>As we were driving down the motorway we had to stop for a piss break. There was a summer storm, so it was raining really heavy when we pulled into the service station. No park places near the toilets, so had to park a good distance away.
>>
File: spidermandesu.jpg (12KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
spidermandesu.jpg
12KB, 239x211px
>>573551558
>>
File: 5.jpg (268KB, 1350x1350px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
268KB, 1350x1350px
>Told her I didn’t need to go. Couldn’t be fucked to go out in the rain. Waited until she was gone, pissed in an empty McDonalds cup and threw it outside.
>Niece comes back fucking drenched. Looks like she fell in a swimming pool. I laugh at her and, being the responsible adult that I am, remind her than she can’t stay in wet clothes.
>mfw we realise that all of our spare clothes are in special vacuum storage bags underneath everything.
>She tells me not to look and strips down to her underwear. Of course I fucking looked but I was pretty stealthy. I don’t think she noticed.
>Now I get to see her in most of her full glory and realise she really has become a hot chick as she got older.
>Still feels wrong as fuck. Married, have a daughter, and here I was having dirty thoughts over my 14 year old niece.
>I know many people would consider this a taboo, but don’t forget, she was legal according to the laws of our country. Admittedly only by a few months, but legal nonetheless.
>The next hour of the journey went by without me hardly looking at the road. Every time she wasn’t looking at me I was taking a peek.
>She caught me a few times but just smiled as I awkwardly looked back at the road. She knew I was looking.
>And she liked me looking. Her grin said it all. She had been strangely flirting with me in her own weird and innocent way for almost a year now and she knew that her magic was taking hold.
>I couldn’t help myself. I just had to keep looking. Her skin just looked so smooth and soft. Slightly tanned from spending so much time outside with her siblings.
>Her body was looking so fine. All the time she spent horse riding and swinging on the gymnast bar in the garden had toned everything so nicely.
>She was wearing a pair of turquoise coloured panties. I was sitting there absolutely torn between sexual arousal and morality.
>>
File: 1411342442270.gif (433KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1411342442270.gif
433KB, 500x252px
>>573551520
>>
I was at an out of town family wedding. My 2 cousins and I ended up getting a hotel room. My male cousin ended up partying with some girls he met in their room so it was just me and my 19 year old female cousin. We got pretty blasted as the night went on, and she went in to take a shower. I was laying on my bed half asleep, when she came out naked. I think she thought I was asleep. She was bending over going through her suitcase and I said "nice ass". It just rolled out of my mouth. She turned around and started laughing. I said..."you dont have to get dressed" and she replied "shut up, we are related, you are wierd". I told her I didnt care. She admitted she didnt either but was worried about people finding out...I assured her nobody would. She ended up giving me head and I ate her out and licked her ass. She wouldnt have sex because she said it was "going too far". She would message me once in awhile asking if I "needed a release" and would come over dressed really slutty and jerk me off. She met some guy and they got engaged and it all ended. The end.
>>
File: 6.jpg (30KB, 315x562px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
30KB, 315x562px
>Her flat stomach raised and sank again as she sighed, looking out of the passenger window. Her perk little tits mimicking the movement under the white bra, almost see-through from the rain.
>How I wished we were in my truck on a dirt road so I could see them bounce, but no, family car and motorway. But I still had more than I bargained for.
>She was turned slightly away. I starred at her lips for a moment. Not the fullest I had ever seen but I imagined how nice they would feel on the end of my cock.
>I turned my focus back to the road, I could feel myself getting worked up and I needed to concentrate.
>As we reached the port I unwillingly went to the back and searched for some new clothes for her. The heavy summer showers seemed to be over, or we had driven far enough away from them.
>It was really warm now and asked her if she wanted to wear something light and thin. It was her first time out at sea. I conveniently failed to tell her how windy and cold it could get.
> I also had no problem picking out the shortest sundress from the 3 that she had packed. A thin yellow one, almost see-through, but not quite.
>She slipped it on and removed her bra, honestly, I could not figure out why she needed one. They didn’t droop a single millimetre.
>mfw she removed her panties, complaining that they were still wet.
>Don’t know why, but I asked her if she wanted a new pair. Maybe I subconsciously wanted to just shift through her underwear but she insisted she didn’t need any.
>I’m glad I wasn’t looking in the mirror at the time. My open mouth from surprise before saying “ok” probably wasn’t very attractive.
>She just grinned and got out of the car to stretch her legs. I could have sworn she was biting her lip but I wasn’t sure.
>Once we were on the boat we had some food in the café. Once or twice her leg brushed mine under the table but she was never looking at me when it happened. She wasn’t flirting, she was teasing.
>>
File: 7.jpg (14KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
14KB, 236x354px
>We chatted for a while and played some cards. The crossing takes 7 hours, everyone is on the boat for almost 9 hours. It’s good to bring something to pass the time.
>Once the boat was underway and we had been moving for an hour we went out on the sundeck. The land was barely visible on the horizon. And the wind had picked up.
>I watched her while she looked out to sea. Her long hair wildly flowing in the wind, her delicate figure visible through the dress as the sun shone through it.
>Her dress flapped in the wind, occasionally lifting slightly at the back. Behind me was an empty bench. Other people were on the deck but were at the other end in the smoking area.
>I sat down, to lower my position. The wind blew her skirt slightly and I could see the bottom curves of her firm arse cheeks. She turned and caught me looking.
>I felt embarrassed and looked away for a moment. When I looked back again she was leaning further over the side with her legs slightly parted.
>A gust of wind hit her dress again and I caught a glimpse of her smooth, little pussy.
>Because of her sheltered life and lack of any sexual history I was really surprised to notice, at least from the back, that there was no hair visible. I think I was expecting it to be fairly unkempt.
>Now I was curious what the front looked like.
>I noticed that my hand was resting in my lap. I started gently and slowing stroking the head of my penis through my jeans with the tip of my finger.
>Realised it was not the time or the place for that, got up and told her that I was tired from all the driving. We had woke up at 4am and had been travelling for about 9 hours.
>We always book a cabin when we travel. They are really cheap, there is a double bed, toilet, shower, TV etc, and a quite place to go without having to sit with all the other people on the main deck.
>Decide to watch TV in bed, maybe have a power nap to pass the time and she decides to take a shower.
>>
File: 1412904173920.png (236KB, 492x429px) Image search: [Google]
1412904173920.png
236KB, 492x429px
>>573551748
>>
File: 8.jpg (163KB, 614x410px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
163KB, 614x410px
>I strip down to just my boxer shorts and watch TV. Nothing of interest is on since it’s mid afternoon and half of the channels are Dutch, which I don’t speak.
>I was starting to nod off when I heard the bathroom door open. I peeked through half closed eyelids to see her standing there in just a towel.
>She was looking at me and must have thought I was sleeping. She removed the towel that was wrapped around her and stood there completely naked.
>I couldn’t believe how nice her body was. So fine, and completely shaved. She started drying her hair with the towel. At first facing me, but after a slight pause, staring at me, she turned and continued facing away.
>I opened my eyes a little more and got a full view of her arse. My heart starts racing and my dick starts to twitch.
>She slipped the sundress back over her head and climbed under the covers with me. I had my back against the cabin wall facing the TV and she was laying the same way.
>She shuffled backwards until we were spooning. My dick was about half erect and I was worried he would give the game away.
>She wiggled her arse a little until my cock was nestled between her cheeks. She knew, she definitely knew.
>I pretended to move in my sleep, gave my hips a gentle thrust, just once, so that my shaft ran the length of her arse crack, and moved my arm over her.
>She grabbed my arm, placed it on her stomach with her hand on mine and we stayed there still for what seemed like an eternity.
>I was afraid to move, determined not to actively instigate anything. I wanted to remain passive and not be blamed for anything.
>It had already gone too far for my taste but I could still claim my innocence if I had to.
>I lay there, not moving, anticipating her next move. After a while her breathing became more regular and heavy, so I knew she had fallen asleep.
>Despite my aching cock, I managed to switch my thoughts and go to sleep.
>>
File: 9.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
>When I woke up, she was still asleep. Her dress had rode up and I got a real close look at her arse. I had to climb over her to get out of bed.
>I undid the button on my boxer shorts and pulled my dick out slightly. As I climbed over her I let it gently glide over her arse cheek. It was so soft and silky.
>I left her like that with the cover off of her so I could look at her a bit more. I went to the toilet and while pissing realised that, because of another mirror on the wall of the cabin entrance, I could see the bed from the toilet.
>Turned shower on, soaped up my cock to fuck and slowly bashed one out while staring at her naked young body and it felt fucking amazing.
>My balls exploded with the force of a nuclear bomb and I unleashed one wave of cum after another on to the wall of the shower. I glanced back at her and noticed something.
>She was awake! She hadn’t moved, was still laying in the exact position but her eyes were open and looking right at me. If she was awake for longer than 30 seconds, she would have known exactly what I was doing.
>I carried on washing my body, pretending like nothing was happening, occasionally looking back at her out of the corner of my eye. She had pulled the covers back over her.
>I started to wonder if I had maybe disgusted her but I noticed that the duvet was moving slightly and she was staring right at me still. Was she touching herself?
>I didn’t know, but I stayed in the shower longer than necessary so she could have a good look. I had enjoyed her; I could at least return the favour.
>Carried on as normal after that. Sexual tension over for the time being we went back to hanging out, talking shit, no awkward moments, which was nice, and finishing the rest of the journey.
>Several hours later we arrived at my parent’s house. A 3 bedroom cottage in the countryside. It was already late and they were in bed.
>>
File: 10.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>My brother’s old room was full of Christmas and Birthday presents for us. They had obviously forgotten that I wasn’t coming alone and hadn’t sorted it out.
>I know it was summer but we only visit once a year with the car when we stay for a week or two. We go by plane for 2-3 days at Christmas but can’t take gifts back because of luggage restrictions so we take everything while we are there in the summer.
>That bedroom is opposite my parent’s one. I didn’t want to accidently wake them up by tidying everything so I told her to sleep in my bed and I would crash on the sofa in the living room.
>She told me not to be silly, we had shared a bed several hours ago and we were family after all, there was no point in me being uncomfortable for her sake.
>It was quite warm, so we removed the duvet from the covers to sleep with just the outside sheet and opened the windows wide.
>I wasn’t feeling overly tired though because of the nap earlier. So I decided to stay up for an hour or so and “relax”.
>This generally means drinking several bottles of beer from the fridge, which my parents luckily did not forget to do, and sneaking out to the garden shed.
>We store a few things in there, including an old guitar amp that doesn’t work anymore but I kept for part salvage. In the back of it is where I store some weed and a pipe.
>I necked about 3 bottles within half an hour and was getting a warm buzz going. We sat outside in the back garden on the patio.
>She was fascinated by the amount of stars she could see. In her home city we can barely see more than a few main constellations because of the city lights but in the English countryside thousands are visible on a clear night.
>She asked for a beer but I refused. She told me that her dad secretly lets her drink on rare occasions. It might have been true, but I could smell teenage bullshit.
>>
>>573552142
>>573552142
>>573552142
pics of her now
>>
File: 11.jpg (64KB, 499x723px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
64KB, 499x723px
>I was her age when I first started experimenting with sex/drugs/alcohol, so I finally agreed she could have a half bottle as long as she promised not to tell anyone. She downed it in one.
>Told her she should get ready for bed, I just had a few more things out in the garden to do. Probably not the most stealthily way to say it because she naturally got curious and kept asking what I wanted to do.
>In the end, since she had already promised not to say anything about the alcohol, I told her I was going to smoke a pipe.
>She instantly asked for some and I outright said no. I did not want to be responsible for her feeling ill from smoking too much but I said she could come with me and sit in the little shed while I hotbox it.
>Loaded that shit up, I like to drink first, makes it kick in so much stronger without having to smoke as much. Works out cheaper and I am a tight cunt with my money.
>I almost finish the pipe and she is looking at me with big puppy dog eyes. I wasn’t thinking straight anymore and said she could finish it.
>There was hardly anything left, mostly just ash; the ember only glowed for a second or two. She coughed her lungs up instantly.
>We sat there giggling for another half hour or so and then went inside to go to bed. This is when things really got interesting.
> She was quite giggly so I helped her get organised and kept her quiet. She went in my room to get changed for bed while I went to the toilet.
>Realised I am a little bit further gone than I had planned. Sitting on the toilet, pissing while brushing my teeth, staring at the floor, mind pretty blank. Grin to myself,( usually do when I’m wrecked and then realise just how fucked I am).
>Walked back in my room, the light was off but the lamp beside the bed was on. The light was fairly dim, just enough for reading but didn’t make the room bright.
>>
File: 12.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
>I always sleep naked, so without thinking, stripped down to my birthday suit and climbed in bed.
>”You’re naked”, she said playfully, poking my chest.
>”Shit, sorry, I always sleep naked and forgot. Wait a sec, I’ll put some shorts on”
>”It’s ok. I’ve only got a thin nightgown on, I’m almost naked too”
>Good, I thought, because I really can’t be fucked to get up again. The room was already spinning a little and I was comfortable.
>The open windows had let a really cool breeze in, (my parents house is a few miles from the coast with only fields between us and the sea). Was starting to get quite cool but it was so much nicer than the sweaty heat filling the room when we first arrived.
>I started nodding off instantly, it felt good to lie down and relax after such a long day.
>Suddenly I flinched in my sleep and woke up. I’ve had it happen a few times before. Almost like a muscle spasm and sense of falling just as I drift off.
>I settled back into a comfortable position on my side. We were lying side by side again like we had in the cabin. This time with about a foot or so distance between us. A few moments passed.
>Suddenly I got a tickling sensation on my balls causing my leg to twitch. I heard something move quick against the covers and it suddenly clicked what had happened. She was touching me up.
>I stayed as still as I could for a few moments and surely enough, her hand found her way slowly back to my groin.
>I sometimes have a tickly nut sack so I fought against any urge to spasm and squirm and let her probe. Strange choice of words, but that’s what it was.
>It was uncertain fumbling and poking. I was then very awake but with eyes still closed, concentrating on the sensation of her exploring my junk.
> I shave all my pubes with an electric razor to keep it really short and wet shave the areas around it including my balls.
>>
Only 'wincest' I ever got was this

>8 or something, theres a thunderstorm
>10 yr old sister comes in because shes scared
>she falls asleep and for some reason I put my hands down her pants
>begin to rub her ass and pussy for like ten minutes
>stop briefly
>suddenly sister says "I was awake"
>eeeek
>we both fall asleep and never mention it again
>>
File: 13.jpg (31KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
31KB, 352x240px
>She ran her fingers on my ball sack, feeling the texture. It tickled a little but now I could focus on the pleasure and it started feeling really gentle and nice.
>She moved her hand away, only for it to find its way just above my cock. She rubbed this area a few times. Pausing after each stroke, obviously trying to determine if I was still sleeping.
>Once or twice the side of her hand brushed up against my dick, which at this point, was already getting hard. Then she suddenly grabbed it, holding it firmly in her hand.
>It was still slowly getting bigger and harder in her hand. I tried really hard but my dick muscles twitched and she suddenly let go.
>A few seconds later she started stroking the full length of the shaft with one of her fingers. At this point I was fully hard.
>Another minute or so passed, then she stopped and turned her body slowly and carefully to face me. I kept my eyes firmly closed and breathing normal. She removed the sheet to expose my body.
>For a few moments nothing happened. I opened one eye slightly and could see the silhouette of her curled up on her side lower down beside my body. She was just looking and examining it.
>I pretended to stir in my sleep and move my body so that I was halfway between laying on my side and my back, and I moved my right leg to give her a good view of my package.
>She froze for a second, and then started slowly reaching for my penis, regularly looking up at me. I could barely see her through the eyelashes of my one squinted eye.
>She cupped my balls with one hand and slowly started massaging my cock with the other. Her lack of experience was really showing. She was pulling the skin down a bit too hard and mostly just squeezing, as if it was a stress toy.
>>
File: 14.jpg (41KB, 620x377px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
41KB, 620x377px
>Doesn’t matter. The alcohol/weed buzz, the months of sexual tension, the shock of her going so far, the thrill of it being so forbidden and wrong, and the excitement of pretending to be passed out while being “abused” was making it such a surreal and amazing experience.
>This went on for several minutes. I was just relaxing, chilled out to fuck but at the same time, so tense, because I didn’t want to give the game away. If she thought I would be awake for even a second I would’ve had to stop it or there would be no denying it later.
>She moved her head closer to my dick. I start thinking to myself ‘is she about to do what I think she is doing’. There was a pause that felt like forever. I noticed I was holding my breath, and then…
>The familiar feeling of moist lips touching my bellend.
>Quick kisses at first. Right on the tip, just as if she was giving someone a quick peck on the cheek. Her lips felt so warm and soft. She was so gentle.
>She slowly inserted my whole helmet into her mouth. It was so wet and sloppy. She tickled the inside of my thigh with her hand as she slowly moved it up to my sack. It took all my strength not to flinch.
>She didn’t move her mouth up and down. Her lips stayed firmly around the end, flicking it with her tongue, occasionally kissing the very tip.
>Her thumb and finger were working the rest of my cock at first but finally were replaced by her whole hand. Jerking me off so slowly, taking about 5 seconds to run her hand up and then down again each time.
>This went on for a good few minutes. It was such a tease. It was so fucked up. It was so disturbingly amazing.
>She licked the whole length of my cock twice and then let go. I waited a few seconds and peeked through one eye again. She was just sitting beside me, staring at my dick. She glanced once or twice at my face, I still hadn’t moved.
>>
File: 15.gif (492KB, 500x276px)
15.gif
492KB, 500x276px
>Then she turned away from me, laid back down beside me. Her hair landed on my face and tickled a little. It smelt of the cheap shampoo/shower gel from the ferry.
>I wanted to reach out and touch it. Move it to one side and kiss her neck, caress her body but couldn’t. I stayed still, feeling disappointed that it was over.
>The tension in my body was overwhelming, my balls felt like watermelons. I knew I would have to get up after she fell asleep and jerk off.
>I was deep in thought about how awesome it was, I was took by surprise when she suddenly shifted backwards, reversing her arse towards me and I felt my dick being clamped between her thighs.
>There was no pause, no hesitation. Before I could even register what was going on she started thrusting her hips.
>My cock was now involuntarily being dry humped in her sweet little thigh gap. My cock was still a little wet from the blow job, but had dried somewhat.
>She lifted her leg slightly, I felt her hand on my dick for a brief second and then she put her leg back down. She started moving slowly again.
>This time I could feel the head of my cock rubbing up and down her pussy lips.
>It felt really good but I couldn’t figure out what to do with my right arm. I was laying on my left, with my right arm straight down my body with my hand resting on my hip. Made me feel like a penguin. Had to try not to laugh at myself.
>Decided I needed to put it somewhere. Made a slight moaning noise, moved my head on the pillow a bit, put my arm over her and placed the hand on the bed right next to her tits.
>She instantly stopped moving. I started breathing steady and deep again, pretending to be asleep. She waited about half a minute before slowly resuming hip movements.
>She grabbed my hand and sticks it on her left boob underneath her nightdress. It fit perfectly in my hand. The breeze from the window had made her nipple poke out a bit, I could feel it trying to poke between two of my fingers.
>>
>>573551395
Worked in a youth club and almost got raped by kids a number of times like this

Actually asked my boss for help and had a meeting about it

Quit without being a rapist

Also hosted foreign students in the house, girls use to come 'chat' at night

Resisted (I am white night unless they reach 16 then fair game)

Cba to greentext but 13-14 year old girls know what they are doing and know they can get away with it
>>
File: 16.jpg (33KB, 712x424px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
33KB, 712x424px
>My cock didn’t feel as dry anymore. The tip had found its way between the lips and was now gliding up and down. I could feel her elbow vibrating on my arm so I guessed she was touching herself.
>She let out an occasional moan. She was being really quiet. My heart was racing but I concentrated on keeping my breathing steady and my body motionless. Much more difficult in that situation than I would have guessed.
>Her body moved away from me slightly and her back arched. Suddenly my cock found the hole, bent slightly and flicked past it.
>’Shit me… She’s actually trying to fuck me’ I thought.
>My dick slid back and forth a few more times before she tried again. Same thing happened. The tip found the hole, failed to pop in at that angle, bent slightly against the edge of her opening and flicked out again, sliding along her lips.
>She tried again but this time I felt a couple of fingers push on the head of my cock. ‘Oh fuck’. Morality is slapping me in the face. ‘Stop! Pretend to roll over and face the wall. It’s got to stop’.
>Too late. The tip popped in. It was so tight; it felt like she was just trying to squeeze it in half. She let out a little moan and just lay there a while without moving. It was so warm and moist. Fuck! I wanted to just slam that tight little pussy so much.
>A few minutes passed, felt like forever, then she started to rotate her hips. She didn’t move up and down. It was just a circular motion so that only half of the tip would slowly move in and out.
>Slowly and steadily, while still rolling her hips in a circular motion she started to slide down further. I was really surprised when she got almost all of it in before hitting her cervix.
> It took several minutes of wiggling, pausing, getting use to my girth and length before rotating down further.
>>
File: 17.jpg (15KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
15KB, 432x324px
>Because of her sheltered life she had to have been a virgin. Her hymen must have broken through tampon use, horse riding or gymnastics, because she had 6 inches in her already without any resistance, except for the tightness.
>She started moving back and forth on my cock for a while. So slowly to try and not wake me up. Pressure was building and I wanted to cum so bad but it just wasn’t quite getting me there. It was the biggest tease of my life.
>Eventually, I was almost at the point of no return. Had to risk it. As she moved backwards, I moved my hips forwards slightly to quicken the stroke. My movements mirrored hers slightly, not enough to make her notice but enough to make the pace faster.
>About to explode, pretended to move in my sleep again, made one big powerful thrusting movement into her. Basically slammed her once, real fucking hard! And just filled that little rapist up.
>Just squirted all of my life essence into this little whore. Couldn’t help myself at this point. I was thrusting slightly with every convulsion, hand firmly squeezing that one tit. And then all the energy just disappeared out of me.
>I lay there, my dick slowly going soft, still inside her, still holding her tightly, my face buried in her neck and just fell asleep.
>I woke up in the morning a few hours later. My flaccid cock still between her legs. Started to worry about what to say. Just decided to get up, have a shower straight away and clean up.
>When I went back through she had put on a pair of my boxers, I could see them underneath her nightgown. Was difficult to act normal. She seemed awkward to start with, just ignored it and tried as hard as I could to speak to her like I normally would.
>made her breakfast, picked up my wife later that day. Fucked her that night. Was not as exciting but at least I could participate and imagine my niece.
>>
File: 18.jpg (316KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
316KB, 2592x1944px
>Acted normal for the next few months, shit bricks every time my niece spoke to me. Thought she might mention it, or even worse, declare a pregnancy. Few months later, finally realised I was in the clear.
>Still flirt and make body contact like we did before the holiday. Suddenly she has decided to share my passion for camping and wilderness survival. My wife hates sleeping outside.
>Asked me if she could come along. Her mum said it was fine. That’s definitely going to be an interesting night. Cuddle for warmth. It’s a survival tactic, you know.
>>
>>573552314
No pics of her, sorry. If I had, 14 yr old = CP
Tried to find pics of people who looked a lot like her.
>>
>>573552314
The very first pic has her length hair and her arse.
Just use your imagination
>>
>>573550885
anon please
>>
>>573553374
err.... scroll? I've posted everything.
>>
>>573551286
Moar?
>>
File: 1412492267233.png (379KB, 480x521px) Image search: [Google]
1412492267233.png
379KB, 480x521px
>>
>>573553785
Do you guys not have everything then? Because I have posted all 18 now.
>>
There was a really cool true sister/stepbrother story on a thread a few night ago. Anybody save it?
>>
File: 1412820951499.jpg (46KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1412820951499.jpg
46KB, 544x400px
>>
>>573553562

read it all, and gotta say, you're a lucky fucker. also thanks for having it all pretyped. all of my internets go to you tonight, sir. godspeed to you.
>>
>>573553075
lol man, no just a normal pic
>>
>>573553924
My bad, didn't look.
>>
File: Wincest gif.gif (762KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
Wincest gif.gif
762KB, 500x264px
>>
>>573554103
Don't have any on my pooter. Would have to ask my wife and that would be really odd.
>>
File: wincest 2.gif (615KB, 435x482px) Image search: [Google]
wincest 2.gif
615KB, 435x482px
my personal favourite
>>
>>573554103
your id is boner
>>
File: index.png (89KB, 435x482px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
89KB, 435x482px
>>573554354
Fixed it.
>>
File: 1413056499681.jpg (37KB, 367x400px) Image search: [Google]
1413056499681.jpg
37KB, 367x400px
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 352x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 352x375px
Grate op, good wincest
>>
>>573554096
I have been really interested in writing some erotic fiction recently. If anyone would be interested, I would take suggestions about a topic and then, over the course of a week, write the story of similar length, gather pics etc and then dump on a specific day. Doesn't even have to be about wincest.

Technically this story wasn't reall wincest. She is the daughter of my wife's sister.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 554x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 554x424px
>>573547990
>>
>>573554841

I agree with this. I like the way you type. I'd definitely read your shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 548x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 548x391px
>>573554748
>>
bum[
>>
>>573555205
I wanted to refine it a bit more but ran out of spare time. Any topic preference?
>>
>>573555205
I also didn't know whether or not to put it in the present tense or not, or to "Americanize" it, so to speak, and stay clear of British words and spelling.
>>
yo, how about you post another story or else im gonna report you to the cyber police for having cp
>>
File: bTtugVq.jpg (167KB, 800x977px) Image search: [Google]
bTtugVq.jpg
167KB, 800x977px
>Little sister has been talking to me more lately, cooking me delicious meals "for practice", encouraging me to exercise with her, modeling new clothes (and swimsuits) for me, responding positively when I compliment her body, doing her daily yoga stretches in my room in extremely tight clothing while we make conversation, letting me massage her feet despite suspecting I have a fetish, and leaving her skimpy panties (clean and dirty) just sitting out in plain sight

what do
>>
>>573556470
Don't have anymore typed up.
Show is over. No cp here.
>>
File: wincest-immortal-technique.png (178KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
wincest-immortal-technique.png
178KB, 570x570px
captcha: 911
>>
Got a story from when I was 13.
>wedding night.
>some relatives are getting married that aren't too too close.
>adults drinking, partying etc
>some kids there too both from my family and my "new distant family". Though all were around the ages of 1-7 so I didn't share their interests.
>eat food, be polite watch adults make an ass off themselves
>during the wedding party most of the adults come and hug, or kiss me on the cheeks
>as the time goes on the young adults get more intimate when they chatter up with me
>breasts all over my face when I get hugs, and some give me kiss on the lips. No big deal, was used to being kissed on the lips when I was growing up, was nothing more then that.
>>
gonna leave my dick hanging like this? im not done yet
>>
File: 1412420736016s.jpg (3KB, 125x80px) Image search: [Google]
1412420736016s.jpg
3KB, 125x80px
>>573555213
>>
>>573552929
You da Real MVP
>>
>>573547760
Here you go OP and others
https://imgur.com/a/Q0l9M
>>
File: 1412794526769.jpg (37KB, 550x729px) Image search: [Google]
1412794526769.jpg
37KB, 550x729px
>>573557141

Then I suggest this:
xhamster com/movies/288621/rachel_starr_pov.html

Skip 20 minutes in and fap away, that bitch can ride for a white chick.
>>
>>573556756

>le fuck her right in the pussy meymey

do it fgt
>>
>>573557098
>one of my aunts around 30 at the time, were single and she wasn't as cheerful as the rest though, lets call her Ann
>Wasn't too close to her, but I really liked being with her when I had the chance so I decided to spend my time with her
>I go over and ask: "want to hang out with me?"
>she looks over at me at first a little puzzled then she smiles and says: "of course!"
>she gives me the biggest hug and I accidentally touch her ass
>she smiles at me and says: "you're growing up so fast"
>didn't know how to respond to it so I asked what I wanted to know: "Are you sad because you're single?"
>Ann suddenly just looked down for a while, and said: "don't worry about that"
>me: "You were always my favorite relative, so I wanted to cheer you up!"
>Ann starts to laugh, then hugs me again
>during the party she asks if I have had a girlfriend yet, and if I've tried drinking.
>say that I've tasted some white wine, but that's it. No girl
>she sneaks me some alcohol over the night and I get a little tipsy
>asks me if I want to go and take a break from the music and everything
>I just nod
>it's summer and it's still hot outside and she leads me to a nearby lake, just 10 minutes away
>the weddings was taking place at a remote area where nobody were really living, so it was super private.
>when we get to the lake she just takes off her clothes and I see her in a whole new way
>she had long brown straight hair. A a slim body, but big firm tits
>>
>>573557767
>https://imgur.com/a/Q0l9M

Legend. Thanks anon
>>
>>573557767
good anon, very good
>>
>>573557861
please, continue.
>>
>>573557861
Why are you lying on the internet?
>>
>>573556756
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>573558579
Because MUH DIK.

Pls anon continue.
>>
>>573548612
>their
also this is pasta
>>
>>
File: 1412879339457.png (148KB, 396x350px) Image search: [Google]
1412879339457.png
148KB, 396x350px
>>
File: ggr.jpg (238KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ggr.jpg
238KB, 480x640px
> be me
> rich-ish family
> have tanning bed
> sister tans naked
> be brave one day
> get a couple of pics
> get caught
> brix shat
> she didnt tell parents
>>
File: thy.jpg (691KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thy.jpg
691KB, 764x1024px
> red handed
>>
it's goma be a while
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 584x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 584x398px
>>573557673
>>
I distinctly remember being 3 or 4 and when my mom dressed me if I had a boner she would give me a handjob until I orgasmed, it was always dry and she never did it when my dad was within hearing distance but it happened every time otherwise, also when she bathed me I'd get boners and she'd suck me off or stroke it until I orgasmed. They're good memories. She thinks I don't remember them. They stopped when I turned 5 I think and could bathe and dress myself. It's kind of funny now because whenever there's a pedophile on a tv show or something she overreacts with disgust especially if it's incest, EWWW JUST THE THOUGHT OF DOING THAT TO ANON... UGH GROSS. Then I see her quickly glance at me like she's seeing if I react or remember anything, lol
>>
File: 1412298353217.jpg (54KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412298353217.jpg
54KB, 449x600px
>>
>>573559526
>boners at 3 or 4
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 575x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 575x480px
>>573558967
>>
mommy does not even have a zipper fagboy
>>
>>573559526
If true, hhnnnngnggggg
>>
>>573552929
Fap twice to your story, thanks Bro !
>>
>>573560468
no probs, anon. Glad you liked it.
>>
>>573559849

I think they were most piss-boners but it still happened. I remember once I started bathing myself around 5 I'd masturbate by holding my dick under the faucet and letting the water stimulate. It's not like you're a whole lot more developed at 5 then you are 4 anyway.
>>
>>573556756
stop pretending and go outside
>>
>>573555903
Thank you
>>
File: 1412713926095.png (164KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1412713926095.png
164KB, 720x1280px
>>573557861
anon you're a faggot, where is the rest
>>
as always, bumping in wincest threads
have a nice day Anons
>>
>>573557861
>Ann went into the water, and stood there, breasts halfway over the water
>couldn't really believe what I was seeing, dick was getting stupid hard already
>she told me to get in the water with her, it was warm
>stripped down but was shy about my hard on
>Ann noticed it and strictly told me to move my hands away
>complied, scared shirtless as I didn't know about these stuff yet (pre internet era)
>Told her, I'm sorry and not to tell anyone please
>she laughs and motions me to the water
>when I get there, she tells me she can help me with that hard on then gives me a hug in the water
>was shorter then her so my face were in her tits
>Then I feel that her hands moves towards my dick so I let out a nervous moan.
>she just makes a soothing "shh sound" and starts stroking it gently under water while petting my head with her other hand
>my head ends up of her tits so that my mouth brushes her nipple, and when it did she pushed my head into it.
>suddenly I'm getting a hand job from my aunt while sucking her tits.
>didn't take too long until I came
>>
So I am 21 and my little sister is only 11. Anyways she gets in the shower and a little while later gets out and goes into her room to dress.
Like 3 seconds later she starts screaming and I am working out in my room doing my third rep of chest curls, so I have no shirt on. I immediatly drop my 50 lb weights and barge in and ask her what the fukc is wrong with her and she points up at the ceiling and its just a little stupid spider on the ceiling. Our ceiling is kind of high so I have to jump to get it. So i grab a magazine and jump up to swat it. and I hit it a little but it falls and lands right on my fukcing sisters head.
she immideatly drops her towel and starts swatting at her head screaming "GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF" I notice it crawling down her back and it is still alive I drop the magazine because it wasnt working so well and i grab her shoulder with one hand to get control of her because she is flailing around like a maniac and then I am swatting at it with my only other free hand. and just then my parents burst in and see her naked and me in just my aids shorts spanking her rearend while she is crying her fucking guts out.
Most embarassing day of my life. I tried to explain to them i was like "guys oh no wait there was a spider there was spider and stuff". and my little sister was still crying her guts oout and my dad just exploded and told me to "get in your fukcing room immediatly you sick fucking predator". It doesnt help that a couple months ago they found a pair of her undies on my floor. I dont know how they got there but probably were stuck in my pants after mom did laundry or something.
>>
>>573560579
anon amazing story, write some more even if is fiction
>>
>>573560985
I plan to, been pretty pleased with the response so far, even if it seems not many people are in the thread lurking. Just need some topic ideas/inspiration and then I will do it.
>>
>>573560579
10/10 story, specially by the way you wrote it, thanks bro
>>
great story anon
>>
>>573552764
thx anon, you just made me cum hard
>>
>>573559361
nice
>>
>>573555903
please don't americanize it, i am tired of everything being american

eurofag here, btw great story, pretyped ect, have all my internets
>>
File: 1412547081774.png (144KB, 1354x1465px) Image search: [Google]
1412547081774.png
144KB, 1354x1465px
i'll leave this here
>>
>>573555616
>>573555903
I like the way you use british words instead of american ones, but thats just me.

An idea for a story could be something about a guy dominating another woman. Both men and women love that shit.

Also if your wife supports the idea, ask her if shes ever read 50 shades of grey and ask her to summorize it. It apparently has a lot of good stuff so my gf says.
If not, then you could read a few chapters yourself to get the idea.

Also you should screencap this story for later use
>>
>>573562574
>Also if your wife supports the idea, ask her if shes ever read 50 shades of grey and ask her to summorize it. It apparently has a lot of good stuff so my gf says.
>If not, then you could read a few chapters yourself to get the idea.

Seriously? If you want to learn to write good erotica, don't ever read that.
>>
File: 1411901830131.gif (1009KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1411901830131.gif
1009KB, 540x360px
>>
>>573561753
I'm now reading through it again and thinking about it. Gonna go jack off when I am done.
Looking forward to our camping trip, which we haven't planned yet. Got to get a move on, or it will be too cold and it will just seem dodgy.

>>573562091
I'll just use English spelling but try not to use too many stereotypical British terms like "tossing off/ todger" etc.

>>573562574
Someone did screen cap it, found here:>>573557767

My wife has read it, sadly enough, my mum recommended it to her. Might try and ask her, but I usually laugh at her for reading it because it seemed like just another phase, similar to the twilight saga etc. If I suddenly ask questions and show interest she might get suspicious. She knows I like a good wincest story, but I can't let her know everything.
>>
>>573560914
>After I came Ann asks me if I liked it
>I said that I did
>She said that if I liked it and don't want to get in trouble I need to keep it as a secret
>promised her that I would
>she said she didn't believe me
>started to get worried so I told her that I really don't want to get into trouble for this and that I really love her, and that she was my favorite relative. Actually told her not to tell anyone silly me
>She asked me if I were willing to do something for her to prove it
>I said anything
>she walked out of the water and laid down.
>then she told me to lick her pussy
>at first didn't know how to respond to that, but I went in. Started licking it as if an ice cream.
>she motioned my head with her hands making me focus on her clit.
>at first didn't really like it, but after a little while noticed I got rock hard again
>when I got tired she told me to continue, and to prove to her that I'd keep my promise
>started stroking my dick while licking her and came again
>when I did she had her hands around my head and forced my head to stay where I was and told me that I don't dare stop now
>heard she was breathing heavier and heavier moaning a little
>after what felt like an eternity for 13 year old me she released me.
>told me to get dressed and back to the party at once
>she arrived a few minutes later
When I saw her next a few years had passed.
Ended up fucking her over a few years. Stopped when I moved to college.
>>
>>573563076
will you update us on that camping trick?
>>
>>573563073
A bit late to the party cool dood.
>>
took a break from writing to read this >>573551628
sorry for the weight
>>
>>573563282
definitely, but you know how fast shit on /b/ comes and goes. would be easy to miss.
>>
>>573562574
seriously anon that book sucks!!! i buy the fist two and if i buy the third it will be when the hell freeze

>>573563076
anon the best stuff is the forbidden ones (whithout being CP) , that's why your story is 10/10
>>
>>573562892
>>573563076
Yes I agree, 50 shades is shit. For a guy
E. L. James conquered millions of women their fantasies and he did it well because from what I understand, the main character is being read from a womans perspective, idk I might be wrong I havent read that shit. But a lot of women are losing their shit over it. My gf keeps mentioning it to me how great it is
>>
>>573563648
It's good for women who don't read erotica. If you've read good erotica, it is so so cringey and a really dangerous introduction to BDSM with how popular it became
>>
>>573563608
Forbidden sex is awesome and cheating on wives/husbands is so overdone. That's why I like wincest. Not because I want to bang my mum. I actually really don't, although 17 or so years ago when I first started puberty I probably would have. Don't have a sister. One aunt I would have ravished.

Some people might consider my story CP. She was 14 after all, but in Germany, that is the legal age. It's 13 in Spain.
>>
File: 212349.jpg (31KB, 292x475px)
212349.jpg
31KB, 292x475px
>>573563648
>>573564279

I just remembered another decent book I've read when I was younger, was pretty detailed about the sex scenes, but at the same time also kind of boring about the fighting scenes. I only kept reading it because of the sex scenes tho

It's called The Ninja by Nicholas Linnear
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/212349.The_Ninja
>>
now going for a wank and then off to bed.
I'll see about writing some fiction while I'm waiting for events to unfold with the rapist niece.
Thanks for the feedback anons.
>>
>>573560579
another lurker, awesome story bro
>>
>>573560976
Lol update on your fucked up situation?
>>
File: 1412547369971.png (277KB, 1192x4589px) Image search: [Google]
1412547369971.png
277KB, 1192x4589px
>>
>>573566192
Is this a story for ants?
>>
File: WP_20141012_002.jpg (717KB, 918x1296px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141012_002.jpg
717KB, 918x1296px
I just finished writing this letter to my pet
>>
File: s1.jpg (19KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
s1.jpg
19KB, 640x479px
>>573566674
Lol if only there was a way to click on said picture to make it bigger.
>>
>>573552929
Holy shit this was great. I had just finished fapping but this made me go for round two and i don't usually do that.
What are you going to do about her? Plan on making a move?
>>
>>573564840
hey anon,
>stories on /b come and go. would be easy to miss
When your camping story is ready, just take a couple of days to posting here that you'll be releasing it soon, specifying the date and time(like making an advertisement), so that we are ready when u decide to actually post it.
>>
File: freudian thread2.jpg (761KB, 1505x1000px) Image search: [Google]
freudian thread2.jpg
761KB, 1505x1000px
>>
>>573567140
This
I want to know what happens.
>>
>>573552929
good story m8
>>
>>573552929

Reverse-rape fake-sleeping incest is my fetish.

Is there a better word to describe this?
>>
>>573569009
maybe, tfw-never-going-to-happen
>>
>>573569009
Reverse rape? So girl on guy?
>>
File: ngnl_bestend.jpg (169KB, 851x1250px) Image search: [Google]
ngnl_bestend.jpg
169KB, 851x1250px
>>573569372

Where the guy pretends to be asleep and the girl tries to have sex or feel him up while thinking he is asleep, often with the guy taking charge toward the end. Like the story above, or like this doujin: http[]hentai2read[]com/shiros_nighttime_attack/1/1/
>>
>>573566704
Nobody understands your gay language
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 230x219px
>>573563549
>>573567140
>>573567469
>tfw anon didn't read my advice and its more likely that i'm gonna miss his camping trip story and I'm gonna know what happened next
>>
>>573570191
That happened to me once before, apart from the 'guy taking charge' part. Just faked sleep completely, didn't dare "wake up" at any point in case it ruined it. It was fucking hot, but trying to stay still is bloody difficult, and not being able to look at them is kind of a turn off for me, but yeah, I can see why that's your fetish.
>>
File: stash.jpg (67KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
stash.jpg
67KB, 853x480px
> gf's mom comes to visit, wants to celebrate her 45th birthday with us
> conceived at woodstock, raised on a farm by a group of hippies, the "spiritual" type, but she's good people
> her age shows, but she's attractive, dark hair, clear bright eyes, curves in the right places
> single mom, factory worker, problematic boyfriends, gf's issues are rooted here
> gf is 24, bleached hair, same bright eyes, but more ass, likes her Daddy rough
> anon is 31, slim, incest fetish (D/d)
> spend evening with both of them on the couch, watching movies, weed, wine, talking, good times
> movie is over, wine is empty, mom asks for another bottle, we're out though
> get cigar box with stash, more joints are needed me thinks
> back at the couch, rolling in silence, gf gets some music playing
> mom grabs my stash box from the table, inspects the various other goodies in it
> "is there something in here we all can enjoy, anon?"
> first thought is LSD of course, but no, too much
> check for gf, she is still making a playlist, fuck it
> grab baggie with XTC, fish one pill out, "say aaaaaaaaaah!"
> she laughs, sticks her tongue out, set the pill on the tip of it, and its gone
> gf groans, she saw, lol fuck
> rolls eyes at me, motions me over
> "great job, anon, i guess you take care of her when it gets too intense"
> felt pretty stoopid for being so careless at that point
> awkward silence, i dun goofed
cont.
>>
>>573570191

For those interested, more doujin is on exhentai, just search

>male:sleeping language:english incest
>>
>>573570686
> clickclickclick coming from the couch, mom lights up another joint
> "come back you two, i need help with this thing!"
> we sit back down, gf glares at me for a bit, then reaches over to the stash
> takes a pill, washes it down with her drink, slams the glass back down on the table
> both looking at me, waiting on me, hesitate because wtf
> "YOUR TURN ANON, NO CHICKENING OUT NOW!"
> gf's shouting egged me on, down it went, nothing to worry about anymore
> more general relaxing over the next hour, start to explain MDMA to mom, she laughs
> of course she knows, not her first time, derp
> mom is first to come up, she is nervous and visibly trying to fight it for some reason
> gf notices, snuggles up to her, arms wrapped around her, doesn't take long for her to calm down
> clean up couch area in the meantime, can't have expensive goods out around clumsy, intoxicated people
> grab blankets and pillows from bedroom, transform couch into fluffy, comfy snuggle area
> we get comfy, mom is on the left, gf in the middle, anon on the right
> the girls are starting to roll, giggling, talking, touching, im focused on a joint
> the song changes, so does the mood
> they stop talking, just feel and touch, feel and touch, feel and touch now
> get up to pee, they don't even notice, too busy exploring each other
> they kiss for a short moment, then suddenly time seems to stop as the moment passes
cont.
>>
>>573548228
Do you have the link to the others ones including the gifs??
>>
>>573570826
> neither of them moves, then both do at the same time, tongues meeting in the middle
> french kissing, groping, hasty hands unbuttoning jeans, both breathing heavily
> they get more and more into it, losing more clothes and boundaries on the way
> never been this turned on before, but no boner
> we can fix this, we have the technology
> move up behind gf, sink teeth in her neck, her loud moan gets mom's attention
> her eyes meet mine as she looks up, she's starting to lose self control
> let go of gf's neck, groan, "quick shower, leave some for me", get up
> knees shacking from the adrenaline, hurry to bathroom
> sit down to piss for what feels like hours, search cupboard below sink for black baggie
> find bag, itshappening.gif
> 50mg viagra hit my stomach before im done flushing, t-30m until boner
> shower takes longer than planned, get lost in hot water splashes for a bit
> door opens, gf and mom storm in, both just wearing panties now
> "WE NEED MASSAGE OIL" "ARE YOU DONE YET" "OH I ALSO WANT TO SHOWER"
> kindergarten in mein badzimmer, nein!
> hand oil, shoo out, grab towel, sit down on toilet seat
> need a moment to figure out what to do, idly massage cock, blood is pumping now
> fuck it, what could go wrong, they both clearly want it
> dry off, wrap towel around waist, deep breath, leave
cont.
>>
>>573552929
i have never fapped to a story before and i don't think i'll ever do it
but your story made my dick so hard it hurt and it almost made me grab and shake it furiously. well done.

and now excuse me i have some balls to empty
>>
Have lots of cousins. Referring to the set of sisters closest to me. Oldest sister is 2 years younger than me. Used to spend summers at their house when I was little. One point I remember being alone with her when I was 5 and she had just turned 4. We were just called downstairs for dinner and the younger sister had just left the room turning the lights off on the two of us. Scared children, we grabbed hands to find our way to the door.

>she giggles, grabs my other hand
>facing her in the dark
>some new feeling comes over me that I do not know how to react to
>we walk in the dark brushing up next to her bed
>somehow she falls and pulls me down with her
>I end up on top of her face to face, with my legs between hers
>lay there for a moment not saying or doing anything
>unnaturally natural urge kicks in, instinct I suppose, and we begin grinding on each other
>feels good, dont really understand why or what we are doing, but keep doing it
>after about a minute I realize this probably isn't something we should be doing as cousins and I stand up
>we're both out of breath and she reaches her hand out to have me pull her up
>we go eat dinner and never speak of it again for over a decade

I still dont understand why we did it, question whether or not one of us was abused at some point but it just came so instinctually?
>>
>>573570991
> enter living room, blinds down, lights dimmed, electronic music playing
> gf is wearing stockings, kneeling on the couch, her skin shiny
> mom is naked, kneeling behind gf, working her hands over gf's back, massaging oil into skin and muscle
> gf has eyes closed, smiling, purring almost
> step closer to them, leave towel on the floor, sit down behind mom, grab oil
> reach forward, feel her skin beneath a finger, then another, another
> her skin is warm, soft, familiar, exciting, forbidden, mine
> notice the lack of surface tension, it feels a bit more elastic than gf's skin
> she leans forward, my hands slide down an inch, she shivers
> get her message, work her back from her neck down to her butt cheeks
> push hands forward, across her hips on to her legs, then pull them back again
> run fingers slowly over the inside of her thighs towards her pussy, i can feel heat and wetness already
> mom holds her breath, but a slight touch is all she gets
> move hands upwards over her stomach, tracing the outside of her breasts, she moans for the first time
> grab her breasts, squeeze them, she moans again
> move hand between her legs, her pussy is soaked, my finger glides into her, followed by another
> look up, gf is watching us, finger fucking herself to her first orgasm
cont.
>>
>>573566674
I laughed so fucking hard my sides almost ascended into orbit
>>
File: me.jpg (61KB, 578x576px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
61KB, 578x576px
>be 17
>dad comes home drunk
>ohman.jpg
>dad comes up to my room
>throws open the door
>mfw I'm fucking my sister
>mfw dad joins in
>>
>>573548612
I've seen this in about 20 other friends
Frigg off
>>
File: 2014-09-20_17-43-07.jpg (60KB, 891x780px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-20_17-43-07.jpg
60KB, 891x780px
>>573571149
the next hours are blurry,
> mom reaches behind, grabs my swollen cock
> leans forward, positions tip, sits back down, taking me balls deep into her
> gf scoots up, hand moves to mom's pussy, fingers running over my balls with every thrust
> mom returns the favor, they kiss, lightly, then passionately
> start fucking her, she meets my thrusts, she's close as well
> slow down, leaving only the tip in, hold her there, wait
> she whimpers, my cock twitches inside her, she finally cums
> we catch our breath, untangle, lay down spread out over the couch
> no words, just heavy breathing, bodies touching each other
> "your turn", mom pokes her toe into gf's side
> gf moves into the middle, lays down on her back, knees pulled up, legs spread
> grab her throat, she softly whimpers "oh Daddy...", squirms under me
> rub tip over pussy, circle clit, back down to pussy, push
> her lips part, "oh please Daddy...", mom gasps
> slowly pump in and out, mom watches, finger fucking herself in the same pace
> pull out, cock is drenched in pussy juice, "ughfuuuck" mom whimpers, can't resist
> "Suck it. Suck Daddy's cock."
> mom gets on all fours, crawls over gf, starts licking shaft
> grab hair, push tip into mom's mouth, hold it there
> starts sucking eagerly, working tongue around tip, i push deeper
> goes down about half of it, then chokes, gf has started 69ing her
> pull out, mom's way too distracted by gf tongue fucking her
> "Daddy's turn."
> move behind mom, time to mount the bitch
cont.
>>
>>573571185
back to reddit you fucker and take your fucking memes with you
>>
>>573571340
> mom's oiled up white ass looks glorious, consider anal for a moment
> ponder, but too late, gf grabs cock, aims at mom's pussy, tip glides in
> "fuck her, Daddy... mmmmh fuck mommy the way you fuck me, Daddy... please!", gf is close to orgasm
> "do it... Daddy...", mom whimpers between gf's legs, about to go off as well
> start pounding her like mad, a few thrusts in she cums, pussy juicy drips all over gf's face
> prop up knee for harder pounding, each thrust hitting cervix, mom's just taking it now
> my balls start twitching, getting ready to pull out
> gf notices, looks up, opens wide
> why not, alternate between fucking gf's mouth and mom's pussy
> *cmnside*
> look down, gf sucking on mom's clit, looks up
> "could you please cum inside her, Daddy?", goes straight back to sucking
> mom has surrendered completely, no holding back anymore, i want her to be sore for days
> a couple of hard poundings later a gallon of cum shoots into her and quickly overflows
> pull out, cum gushes out, gf dives in, eats creampie i just served her mom
> collapse next to them, gf finishes up, pushes mom to the side
> smiles as she drifts away
> my mind was still racing, but my body was done and shut down
aftermath and fallout next
>>
>>573571450
pls african american i am from le 9geg armi xDDD
peasant
>>
>>573571520
woke up next to mom, still asleep, gf was nowhere to be found, fuck, whatever
first thing i had to do was piss, when i went back to the living room to get my phone i was greeted by my gf's mom
or rather, her wide eyed stare of total disbelief, shock and confusion greeted me. she tried to cover herself up with something, but then broke down, curled up and started to cry, her face burried in her hands.
i didnt know what to do, so i left and took a shower to clear my head. just as i turned off the water i heard the front door slam. figured the gf was back, but no, her mom had instead decided to have a complete psychotic break down and leave the apartment naked, covered in dried bodily fluids, her red pussy visibly swollen from a night of abuse.
i caught up to her, brought her back to the apartment without too much of a fight and gave her a xanax. tried called/texting the gf, but no answer for about an hour. thats when she showed up back at the apartment, crying her eyes out, repeating over and over how sorry she was. when she calmed down, we talked it over and agreed on me leaving the apartment until she had taken care of her mom.
it took three days until she was stable enough to be on her own again, the gf and i agreed what happened happened, and to get over it and on with our lives.

her mom never came back to our place. we visited her once, but she was a completely different person. she kept touching my feet under the table, placed her hand pretty much on my crotch while we had lunch, rubbed herself against me when the gf wasn't in the room, stuff like that. the gf eventually caught one of her advances, and after a big shouting match between the two we left.

we broke up soon afterwards, she's still in therapy from what i've been told. her mom and i stayed in contact for a while, but after another incident i cut off all contact with her as well.
>>
>>573571664
>responding to Heaven
>defending random strangers in the internet
heh
>>
>>573571671
i blame all three of us passing out, ending the events rather suddenly, instead of slowly processing what happened while still feeling connected to each other

wouldve gone a lot different if the gf didnt run, i needed to clear my head asap, and watching my mother-in-laws mind crack drove me straight into a panic attack because of the guilt
her mom is seriously broken now, currently in a hospital, still waiting for a diagnosis. when i last visited her she brought up marriage, making me gfs actual dad, how this would improve our relationship a lot, then started violently masturbating with a hairbrush
that visit really put me on my ass, i just hope she'll get better eventually
>>
>>573571915
Way to ruin a great story.
>>
>>573571862
heh.
>>
File: siscest.jpg (690KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
siscest.jpg
690KB, 1120x840px
>>
File: PosTitNote.jpg (171KB, 599x772px)
PosTitNote.jpg
171KB, 599x772px
>>
File: 1410125290680.jpg (66KB, 727x540px) Image search: [Google]
1410125290680.jpg
66KB, 727x540px
>>
>>573573342
Who's that bish??
>>
>>573571052
Ever since that day I have had an attraction to this cousin, and she was the first girl I ever jerked off to. 4th of July many years after this event, I was at my fat cousins house.
>two fat girls, one delusional about how ugly and fat she is, the other severely depressed and extremely fat so she acts out obnoxiously for attention all the time. Both will probably kill themselves after they get denied by their first lesbian experience in college
Family event, bbq, everyone mingling etc.
>little cousins there as well, I am the oldest at the event.
>cousin that I had the experience with is there with her sisters as well
>everyone happy and other bullshit
>us cousins are outside, doing bullshit games in the pool
>cousin I had the experience with is laying out by the pool in her bikini. Can't help but notice the way she had developed since she was now 15 (I was almost 17). Her hips had widened, she had grown into a full set of breasts and an amazing ass developed from her soccer
>she lays out rather than playing with us children, I cant help but stare at her
>mfw she cant see me from her angle and she is closing her eyes
>I start having dirty thoughts, mfl we start playing some sort of wrestling game in the pool
>fat cousins "fight eachother", meanwhile I am paired up with hot cousin's younger sister (12 at the time)
>play chicken without being on someones shoulders which is essentially just holding hands while facing eachother and trying to force the other persons head under the water
>have height advantage over younger cousin so she tries to gain advantage by grabbing me with her legs to try to pull me down with her
>slightly aroused from looking at hot cousin, now facing younger cousin with her head just about at my chest
>pushing each other with our arms, I cant help but notice the extreme resemblence between hot cousin and her younger sister. Except, younger sister has already grown massive breasts and small frame (mfw thank you mcdonalds hormones)
>>
File: 1410202277050.jpg (35KB, 350x518px) Image search: [Google]
1410202277050.jpg
35KB, 350x518px
>>
File: FunFact.jpg (169KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FunFact.jpg
169KB, 640x640px
>>
You guys REALLY need to move out of your parents house and lose your virginity.
>>
>>573556756
WTF? Does that bitch have a pierced taint?
>>
File: sharing.jpg (150KB, 884x398px) Image search: [Google]
sharing.jpg
150KB, 884x398px
>>
File: 1409003787118.png (132KB, 401x299px) Image search: [Google]
1409003787118.png
132KB, 401x299px
>>
>>573573816
getting mad at one of the most vanilla fetishes in the world

Welcome to 4chan newfriend.
>>
File: 1410695933629.png (149KB, 294x448px) Image search: [Google]
1410695933629.png
149KB, 294x448px
>>573573925
>>573573667
>>
File: SisRide.jpg (714KB, 993x1468px) Image search: [Google]
SisRide.jpg
714KB, 993x1468px
>>
>>573574196
Yeah, not that long ago incest was commonplace. It's only a recent thing for it to be taboo. If only I'd been born back when fucking your sister was just considered healthy relief of sexual build up and encouraged by society.
>>
File: 1411760348856.jpg (75KB, 916x658px) Image search: [Google]
1411760348856.jpg
75KB, 916x658px
>>
>>573574587
Because you're a nigger
>>
>>573573525
>about to get younger cousins head into the water when she locks her legs behind my waist and squeezes me even tighter
>her little pussy lips are now separated from my semi hard cock by a mere two layers of wet swimsuit material
>I can tell she felt my dick by the expression on her face
>not sure how to react, I just kind of stare at her and stop trying so hard to win
>her expression changes again as I feel her hips begin to move in the water, now dragging herself up and down on my lap
>cant restrain myself with nonperverse thoughts as I feel her pussy lips gliding up and down my ever hardening cock, begin to move my hips up and down in unison with hers
>she locks eyes with mine and bites her bottom lip as we continue
>her breathing starts to pick up and just as she is about to let out a moan I push her off of me into the water
>>
File: 1410696407273.jpg (11KB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
1410696407273.jpg
11KB, 390x300px
>>573574748
>>
File: 1409003217775.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1409003217775.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>573574931
>>
>>573552929

Fuck man, shit. My dick. Hard. Cum. Everywhere.

MVP ma nigga.

Also fuck you Speederman for ruining my hard on several times faggot
>>
File: 1411760196238.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1411760196238.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>573575135
>>
File: 460409239.jpg (344KB, 1107x1556px) Image search: [Google]
460409239.jpg
344KB, 1107x1556px
>>
File: 1410898303417.jpg (26KB, 277x345px) Image search: [Google]
1410898303417.jpg
26KB, 277x345px
>>573575232
>>
>>573574854
people are advertising on 4chan now? moot fix your shit
>>
File: 1410393611045.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1410393611045.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
>>573575309
Oh god... I think I made a mistake.. they.. they're turning me.. NOOOOO
>>
File: 1410695804532.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
1410695804532.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>573575157
>>
Why is my thread not 404 yet?

/b/ sure like wincest thread
>>
File: Sishow.jpg (75KB, 728x662px) Image search: [Google]
Sishow.jpg
75KB, 728x662px
>>
File: 1411232571623.jpg (45KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1411232571623.jpg
45KB, 500x357px
>>
>>573547760
Is that deanna?
>>
>>573563549
You could start a thread with a specific picture. That way it'll be harder to miss
>>
File: 1411760988391.jpg (38KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1411760988391.jpg
38KB, 500x368px
>>
File: 1409002637400.jpg (24KB, 490x382px) Image search: [Google]
1409002637400.jpg
24KB, 490x382px
>>
>>573574870
WHERE THE REST OF THE STORY AT
>>
File: 1410202365363.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410202365363.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 13462755115299.jpg (827KB, 1125x1371px) Image search: [Google]
13462755115299.jpg
827KB, 1125x1371px
>>
File: 1411757713679.jpg (11KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
1411757713679.jpg
11KB, 269x187px
>>573576452
>>
File: 1390429647157.jpg (581KB, 1495x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1390429647157.jpg
581KB, 1495x2251px
>>
>>573573667
>>573573925
>>573574451
>>573575265
>>573575838
>>573576810
Moar captions please. Especially the b/s ones.
>>
File: 1401576084267.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1401576084267.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>>
Bi or gay guys? >>573571763
>>
File: 1406842818667.jpg (230KB, 799x530px) Image search: [Google]
1406842818667.jpg
230KB, 799x530px
>>
>>573559361
ohshitnigger.docx
>>
File: 1384382773408.jpg (116KB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
1384382773408.jpg
116KB, 1200x810px
Alright, I'll post some real ones too.
>>
The events of this thread have left me completely drained, mentally and sexually. Well done.
>>
File: 1384383124681.jpg (259KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1384383124681.jpg
259KB, 1200x800px
>>
File: 1384383494936.jpg (2MB, 2102x3141px) Image search: [Google]
1384383494936.jpg
2MB, 2102x3141px
>>
File: 1384383617299.jpg (577KB, 1600x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1384383617299.jpg
577KB, 1600x1020px
>>
File: 1384383655868.jpg (165KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1384383655868.jpg
165KB, 900x1350px
More?
>>
File: 1384383691036.jpg (494KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1384383691036.jpg
494KB, 681x1024px
>>
>>573578180
More.
>>
>>573554645
u r legendary
>>
File: 1384383929987.jpg (287KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1384383929987.jpg
287KB, 1920x1200px
>>573578471
Aight, almost hit the image limit though.
>>
File: 1384383951161.jpg (132KB, 664x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1384383951161.jpg
132KB, 664x1024px
>>
File: 1384384038913.jpg (214KB, 764x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1384384038913.jpg
214KB, 764x1004px
>>
File: 1384384100110.jpg (550KB, 1358x905px) Image search: [Google]
1384384100110.jpg
550KB, 1358x905px
>>
>>573566704
Wow, calme toi tabarnak lol
>>
File: 1384384171879.jpg (161KB, 712x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1384384171879.jpg
161KB, 712x1072px
>>
>>573552764
Came so hard
>>
File: 1405267825498.jpg (821KB, 1299x919px) Image search: [Google]
1405267825498.jpg
821KB, 1299x919px
>>
File: 1384384501508.jpg (104KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1384384501508.jpg
104KB, 720x540px
>>
File: 1384384796145.jpg (57KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
1384384796145.jpg
57KB, 800x612px
Thought 100 was the image limit. Never mind then.
>>
File: 1384384911467.jpg (159KB, 1000x573px) Image search: [Google]
1384384911467.jpg
159KB, 1000x573px
>>
File: 1384385328136.jpg (220KB, 713x453px) Image search: [Google]
1384385328136.jpg
220KB, 713x453px
Anyone still lurkin?
>>
File: 1384385371342.jpg (571KB, 800x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1384385371342.jpg
571KB, 800x1128px
>>
File: 1384385960283.jpg (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1384385960283.jpg
148KB, 500x333px
>>
File: 1402015571452.jpg (304KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402015571452.jpg
304KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1385670370912.png (729KB, 720x951px) Image search: [Google]
1385670370912.png
729KB, 720x951px
>>
More stories?
>>
File: 1406845904541.jpg (120KB, 1254x850px) Image search: [Google]
1406845904541.jpg
120KB, 1254x850px
>>
File: 1385670381908.jpg (1MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
1385670381908.jpg
1MB, 4000x2667px
bye
>>
File: 1407028560031.jpg (248KB, 1097x800px) Image search: [Google]
1407028560031.jpg
248KB, 1097x800px
>>
File: 1385672995048.jpg (43KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1385672995048.jpg
43KB, 748x1024px
>>
File: drew.png (45KB, 170x265px) Image search: [Google]
drew.png
45KB, 170x265px
You all of a bunch of sick fucks
>>
>>573574870
what happened???
>>
>>573579673
>developt an sexual attrahation to me

this hurts my soul
>>
File: 385711516.jpg (68KB, 545x780px) Image search: [Google]
385711516.jpg
68KB, 545x780px
>>573579954
>>
File: 1405267723997.jpg (172KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1405267723997.jpg
172KB, 780x1170px
>>573579954
> this just in
>>
File: 1405485385624.jpg (153KB, 867x663px) Image search: [Google]
1405485385624.jpg
153KB, 867x663px
>>
File: 1397907091821.jpg (2MB, 1071x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1397907091821.jpg
2MB, 1071x1435px
>>573580238
>>
File: gagging_rights.jpg (432KB, 1138x830px) Image search: [Google]
gagging_rights.jpg
432KB, 1138x830px
>>
ITT: Newfags that can't greentext
>>
File: Winsatiable.jpg (371KB, 652x972px) Image search: [Google]
Winsatiable.jpg
371KB, 652x972px
>>
>>573580741
Greentext is mutant style. It's not necessary and lacks in detail that standard English conveys very well. Stay in School, Timmy.
>>
File: 18437.jpg (1MB, 2000x1428px) Image search: [Google]
18437.jpg
1MB, 2000x1428px
>>
File: 1405564006121.jpg (248KB, 930x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1405564006121.jpg
248KB, 930x1233px
>>
>>573581025
what is this girls name!?
>>
If u love cock: >>573571763
>>
>>573580089
Nothing then, but the younger one snuck into the shower when I was in there after a family wedding.

>went to a hotel for a wedding/reception in BFE.
>Nothing to do so the cousins all hung around the pool after the reception.
>Got late and I was bored of babysitting more or less and putting up with all the drama being the only guy in my family
>Said I was going to hit the hay and go to my room to shower
>We were the only people in the hotel so we all had our doors propped open by the lock arm thingy
>take off my suit and hang it on the bathroom door, get in shower when it had started to steam up
>listening to music on my phone's speaker as I washed my hair and inevitably as a horny teen started playing with my junk after washing it
>thinking about my two cousins when I hear feet slapping against the tile in the bathroom
>OH SHIT
>stop moving and wait for my heart to stop freaking the fuck out
>the door begins to slide open and I about have a panic attack
>mfw its my younger cousin in just her bottom suit piece
>She walks in underneath the shower head completely nonchalantly, facing away from me
>She begins to dance to the music, swaying her hips and ass in and out of the stream of water
>She reaches her hands on either side of her bottoms and pulls at the drawstrings
>they drop to the floor, revealing an even nicer ass than her older sister from a few years of playing volleyball
>>
>>573574870
>>573580089
You can leave me like that bro wtf
>>
File: 1388537084115.jpg (494KB, 1132x810px) Image search: [Google]
1388537084115.jpg
494KB, 1132x810px
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
Spent the weekend in a Hotell rim with my sister is was torture
>>
File: 1388533869284.jpg (94KB, 794x570px) Image search: [Google]
1388533869284.jpg
94KB, 794x570px
>>
>>573581806
adhd and 4chan =incomplete stories ha
>>
File: 1409169777942.jpg (73KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409169777942.jpg
73KB, 480x720px
>>573547760
>>
>>573581664
keep it going bro
>>
File: brother.jpg (33KB, 360x451px) Image search: [Google]
brother.jpg
33KB, 360x451px
>>
File: RF180.jpg (54KB, 509x379px) Image search: [Google]
RF180.jpg
54KB, 509x379px
>>573552929
>>
File: SPP1.jpg (194KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
SPP1.jpg
194KB, 1280x853px
Pic of my aunt. Found it while poking through the gallery on her phone.
>>
>>573580181
Seconded
>>
>>573581664
>a hand on each hip, she continues dancing
>She starts to back up towards me and I cant help but be hard as a fucking rock at this point
>she backs her ass up to me and places my hands on her hips, continuing to dance
>now grinding into my crotch, my cock eventually brushes across her cheeks and into the crack of her ass
>fuck it
>begin reciprocating, rubbing my dick between her cheeks as she leans against the wall in front of us
grab the bottle of conditioner and squirt it on us
>now gliding much smoother up and down across her asshole, then l bend down and start rubbing between her pussy
>she grabs the head of my penis from the front and starts to rub her pussy on my shaft
>she moans, I cant help but worry whether or not it was louder than the music and if my family in the room next door could hear
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 130

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.