[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: What is the most-dangerous/violent/crime-ridden city

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 30

File: ftp.jpg (94KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
ftp.jpg
94KB, 960x717px
TL;DR: What is the most-dangerous/violent/crime-ridden city in in the United States? Also, ghetto city stories?

For me, there's something about Detroit that just seems to be intriguing, dangerous, and downright scary, so it might get my vote. From what I've recently read in threads like this, though, Camden, New Jersey; Gary, Indian; Flint, Michigan; and East. St. Louis, Illinois; are similarly poor, ghetto, violent, hardcore cities.

If I had to come up with a quick list of the most-dangerous cities in America, it'd be something like this:

1.) Detroit, Pontiac, Saginaw, & Flint, Mi
2.) Gary, & East Chicago, In
3.) Camden, Patterson, Newark, Trenton, & East Orange, NJ
4.) Chicago, Rockford, & East St. Louis, Il
5.) Memphis & Nashville, Tn
6.) Oakland, Stockton, Fresno, & Richmond, Ca
7.) St. Louis, & Kansas City, Mo
8.) New Orleans, La
9.) Cleveland, Cincinnati, & Youngstown, Oh
10.) Baltimore, Md
11.) Washington D.C.
12.) Philadelphia, & Chester, Pa
13.) Birmingham, & Mobile Al
14.) Jackson, Ms
15.) Little Rock, Pine Bluff, & West Memphis, Ar
16.) Atlanta, Ga
17.) Houston, & Dallas, Tx
18.) Wilmington, De
19.) Oklahoma City, & Tulsa Ok
20.) Bridgeport, & New Haven, Ct

There surely are other places deserving of being mentioned, so feel free to mention any place(s) you think should also be included. Obviously, LA and NYC have lots of crime, but the places I listed seem to have particularly-violent cultures and a higher per capita-crime rate.

So, what do some of y'all on here say is the worst-off, most-ghetto/dangerous in the U.S.? Is it where you live now or are originally from? I live in Arizona, on the outskirts of Phoenix, and there's certainly crime here, but I've tried to keep my ass out of trouble for many years now, so I don't have many good stories to share.

However, I'd like to hear about the place(s) y'all think are the worst of the worst.

> Pic related: A police car from the Oakland Bay Area that was vandalized after the George Zimmerman verdict.
>>
To try to bump the thread and start things off, here's a re-write I did of a story that someone posted in a recent thread about getting beaten up in Camden, NJ. I wish I'd have screencapped it and saved the text to a Notepad file, but I was a moron and didn't do either.

Basically, the story went something like this:

> Mexican kid/guy, about 18, 6'2'' and 200 lbs, fairly muscular, goes to stay with grandmother in Camden
> been there for a few days, decides to walk to the store for grandmother, by himself
> apparently, a very bad idea
> walks inside store, big, older white guy clerk immediately says that he should not be there, that it's not safe for him
> Mexican kid/guy walks out of the store after making purchase and is encountered by 3 large, black males walking down the sidewalk
> one of the black guys says that one of them dropped their bag of dope and that they saw him pick it up and take it
> Mexican kid/guy says he is legitimately frightened, as the 3 black males are huge and don't appear to be fucking around
> Mexican kid/guy nervously says that he did not take their drugs and that he did not want any trouble
> the 3 black males decide that he deserves to get violently beaten up, so they immediately start to do so
> Mexican kid/guy says that the 3 black males all start punching him violently and he falls to the ground and is getting pummeled
> while on the ground, one of the black males starts grabbing his fingers and literally starts breaking them, he ends up with 3 fingers broken
> while this beating is happening, a cop car pulls up and blares his siren, the 3 black males start walking away, Mexican kid/guy feels like crying, because he is so happy
> cop pulls away without even getting out of his car
> apparently, in Camden, someone getting jumped by 3 guys was not important enough for the cop to get out of his car and check on the victim

> after that experience, the Mexican kid/guy stated that he did not go out in Camden again before moving back home
>>
File: Camden, NJ, Police Car - camden.jpg (149KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
Camden, NJ, Police Car - camden.jpg
149KB, 500x336px
The guy who originally posted the story that I posted here >>573428860 told it in a better fashion than I just did; but, I'm sure you get the gist of what happened.

As for Camden being a really shitty place, in the same thread that the guy shared the story about getting jumped, another person, a white kid (around 16-17, iIrc), told a story about having gotten lost after driving his parents car home from a concert and ending up in Camden. I don't recall the specifics, but I think he was at a stop sign/stoplight and just got ambushed by someone on the street who smashed through his side window and dragged him out of the car. Ultimately, he said that he ended up getting curbed-stomped and almost died, literally. He said that the only thing that saved his life was some foreign shop-owner running outside with a shotgun and screaming at the people trying to beat him to death. And this happened because he was a white kid driving a nice car through their neighborhood.
>>
East St. Louis is the most dangerous, been there and it's post apocalyptic
>>
>>573428287
Looks like you should just not live in the US with those stats
>>
Has no one heard of Killeen, TX?

The city has "Kill" in the name for fuck sake.
>>
>>573428287
Muskegon fucking Michigan. I am ashamed to live to close to that shit hole of a city. Already it surpassed Detroit for most murders in a year...
>>
Well I live in Anchorage, AK and its statistically the fifth most violent city in the U.S. HOWEVER, that is only a per capita number. We have like a half million people in the Anchorage bowl.

Its not like Cambden but its getting to that tipping point where you dial 911 and the cops never show up. Fucking niggers and freaks everywhere. Plus that Spice crap is out of control here. Ironic seeing as legit weed is legal in your own home here.
>>
>>573428287
I remember you posting this thread, and I'm glad to see you now giving Mobile, Alabama some credit. It's very very niggery here.
>>
>>573428287
>East Chicago
Yeah man, I hate going to the lake. I can't tell you how many times I drowned. Excuse while I visit my nigger infested flop house for another fix of coke just a few blocks further west of Pilsen.
>>
>>573428860
>tfw when live 10 minutes from Camden
>>
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/top100dangerous/
>>
>>573428287
Illinois isn't a city you dumb nigger
>>
Pawtucket RI and Providence RI will be Detroit tier in 10 years thanks to sheer Democrat stupidity and ineptitude.
>>
File: WadenaGang650.jpg (194KB, 650x537px) Image search: [Google]
WadenaGang650.jpg
194KB, 650x537px
Here's a story that was posted about an experience in Cleveland.

cleveland?
fuck it

>>go to see a concert in cleveland
>>never been to cleveland should be fun
>>get together with clan of friend and load up in a big ass navigator
>>all skater bros etc.
>>get into town a day early to see the city fuck off skate etc.
>>later that nig...

oh wait allow me to tell you a secret about ol clevecityburgville easily the dirtiest city this side of the 1st world part of the equator. holy fuck people throw shit in a garbage can please

anyhow
>>later that night we split off
>>couples
>>me and the current gf head off skating
>>she is kinda wore out so she is walking with her board as I skate back and forth
>>really just cruising seeing the city
>>i would skate ahead a bit and wait for her to catch up
>>i have a thing about night skating
>>lub mah night skates
>>anyhoo skate ahead and turn around
>>strange city etc trying to keep an eye on her
>>fucking bum out of an alley
>>lunges out grabs her and pulls her into an alley
>>didn't see me i guess?
>>crazy endorphins
>>mad adrenaline
>>i all of a sudden was positive I was bulletproof
>>run into the alley without thinking or commanding my body to
>>he has his back to me as I get close she kicks him away
>>he takes two steps back and
>>catches the heaviest set of independent trucks they ever made
>>directly to the side of the head
>>I even spun my foot as I swung
>>like full tilt
>>the noise
>>the blood
>>he flies into the brick wall and collapses
>>no movement
>>i'm pretty sure I just collapsed this guys skull
>>grab gf
>>bounce
>>meet back at the hotel with the group never told anyone
>>we still haven't talked about it to this day tbh
>>no idea what happened to him but i'll assume he wasn't wearing his life alert so probably kill

>Pic related: A picture that showed up after searching Google Images for "Cleveland Ohio Ghetto"
>>
>>573428287
I live just outside Gary

Not sure about other crime,but its murder rate blows every big city in America out of the water. 2013 saw 55 homicides.

With a population below 80K people, that's a murder rate of 68.75 per 100K people
>>
>>573428287
I'd chicago south is probably the worst right now in terrms of violence, but detroit and flint are just really dilapidated and generally burned up.
This list isn't in any particular order but it's ghetto or dangerous cities and places
>Watts, CA
>Balitmore
>Vegas (off strip)
>Schenectady, NY
>Troy, NY
>Chattanooga, TN
>Miami
>Inglewood, CA
>Rockford, IL
>Atlantic city
Those are the ones I can think off of my head. I live in Albany, NY.
>>
File: photo_33541.jpg (31KB, 460x256px) Image search: [Google]
photo_33541.jpg
31KB, 460x256px
>>573428287

>Hurr durr, I think I'm hard cause I live in da US

LOL

Pic related
>>
>>573429313
yeah the susquehanna center is right in camden, miss you exit/on ramp your fucked and driving around central camdem.
>>
File: 1411939058623.gif (483KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1411939058623.gif
483KB, 500x252px
>>573428287
Oakland here. It's not nearly as bad as it was a few years ago.

As long as you stay out of the east side and towards San Leandro you're pretty much okay. But lots of crazy shit still happens.

> Guy I know driving to work on day.
> Woman on by a stop sign hails him over, asking for directions.
> Her boyfriend comes around other side
> Both stick guns in guys face.
> Have him drive to ATM near International (basically the big inner city street).
> Get him to take out 300 bucks
> Laughing and dancing down the street
> Noone gives a single fuck.
>>
shreveport louisiana
only 200k people but its pretty ghetto.
>>
File: LA riots.jpg (147KB, 725x468px) Image search: [Google]
LA riots.jpg
147KB, 725x468px
>>573430832
US
>>
>>573428287
>>573430548

Celvelandfag reporting in. It's not dangerous except maybe two neighborhoods east of downtown.

... unless you're a drug dealer. Those guys are always killing eachother.
>>
File: ISIS-EXECUTIONS-2.jpg (395KB, 900x509px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-EXECUTIONS-2.jpg
395KB, 900x509px
>>573431084

LOL, do you even?
>>
All of those fucking werewolves.
>>
>>573428287

I live in Austintown Ohio, most you'll get here is a bunch of pompous jerk offs.

>Hard to get a job unless you're a douche bag.
>When you're in school beyond 5th grade you'll get bullied by rich-bitch retards with no common sense.
>Niggers are scarce, but spooky when you see them.
>>
File: absolutelyharam.png (550KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyharam.png
550KB, 640x471px
>>573431405
> not beheading every single person
Worst muslims 2014.
>>
>>573428860
any place with lots of niggers will be like this... theyre stupid beasts who ruin every place they live, so its no surprise
>>
>>573431405
>LOL, do you even?
...Live in Syria?
Really, do you? They don't even count because they're at war.
>>
>>573428287
Salem Oregon, the police dont do their job because they're too busy fucking desperate crackheads, homeless drug addicts/dealers all around schools, and a bunch homicides every day.
>>
This thread a-fucking-GAIN?

Same OP pic, same wording, same shit, every fuckin day. Fuck, I get why other chons have a policy of OC only.
>>
>>573430548

My ex was from Cleveland; single mom, land whale, white kid thank god but I wouldn't be surprised if she's a gang-fucked nigger slut by now.
>>
>>573431756
this is random. it wouldnt be random if there were policies would it bitch
>>
>>573430548
goddamn that is intense but you did well and you probably saved her from what could have been the most traumatizing experience of her life.

I salute you
>>
>>573428287
Its cool to relize that those citites/areas have a high nigger population. Who would think?
>>
>>573428287
jersey fag here yeh camden is pretty bad..
especially after they got rid of the police force and left it up to the state troopers.

we will soon be detroit tho
>>
>>573428287
>NYC
NYC is actually ranked really, really low on the dangerous city charts. There are podunk towns with higher crime rates than NYC.

Thanks to the big anti-crime pushes in the 90s and 2000s, it's actually one of the safer cities.
>>
>>573430290
>EC
>near Pilsen

wat
>>
>>573429820
I hadn't even realized that East. St. Louis was a rough place until starting several of these threads on here and reading many posts about people stating that it's absolutely fucking awful there. People have claimed that East St. Louis, Illinois, is actually worse than St. Louis, Mo. Would you agree with that?

Also, got any stories? Has anything bad/scary happened to you there? And is there a nice part of the city?

>>573430034
Are you being sarcastic? Is it Killeen, Tx, really a rough place? Got any stories? Or, at least, a description of what it's like there?

>>573430151
I don't think I've even heard of Muskegon. Is it really that bad of a city? Worse than Detroit? Really?? Have you been to Flint? Or Pontiac? Or Saginaw? If so, are they all similarly terrible? Or is one worse than the others?

Also, how many fucked-up cities does Michigan have??

>>573430274
I actually went out of my way to edit the list and to add Mobile, Al, and Jackson, Ms, as people kept claiming that they are deserving of being mentioned. Are you the guy who posted a story about getting gas at night time while traveling through (it was either in Mobile or Jackson, I don't recall which) and the store clerk coming outside and telling him to get back int he car and pumping the gas for him? Apparently, because they were a group of black men across the street at another gas station who were eying him. Then, the group started to come over to the gas station where he was getting gas and the clerk stopped pumping gas and told him to start the car and leave immediately. Was that you?

>>573430290
Is East Chicago really as bad as/worse than Gary, In, as I read someone claim?

>>573430348
Why would you choose to live there? And is it as bad in Camden as people say it is? Also, are you black? And do you have any stories?

>>573430397
Are you sarcastically exaggerating? Or are things really that bad there? Got any stories or a description of what it's like there?
>>
>>573428287
Prichard Alabama Highest crime per capita in the country, it is worse than any 3rd world war zone, the government fenced 30,000 poverty stricken blacks, they now swim over to areas that have fast food restaurants and kill people in the drive thru for their food
>>
Chicago isn't even so bad outside of the poorest neighborhoods
>>
>>573430356
This.

Fuck all your opinions, there's actually official charts and shit for this, using actual crime rates and FBI data and shit.
>>
>>573432238
EC worse than Gary

Not by a long shot. It's, shit but Gary is like living in Somalia. Ambulances won't go to certain neighborhoods and there's huge gaps in utility coverage because the monkeys set everything on fire
>>
>>573431682

The point is, the US is not a 'dangerous' place.

All these faggots talking shit like they bad ass would be crying in a corner if you left them in Iraq for one day.

Wooo. Scary New Jersey. I might get beat up/robbed if I act like a jerk or lost tourist in a bad part of town.
>>
>>573432224
I was alluding to the fact that the east side is the lakefront and how the west side is the real shithole.
>>
>>573430034

This guy knows whats up. Killen is a shithole. I was stationed at Fort Hood for a while and it's right next to it. Highest population of single black males in the USA. It also has one of the highest burglary rates.

I would be watching world star videos and see fights that were filmed just down the road from my house.

Pine Bluff and Little Rock, Arkansas are fairly rough places too. The upper ozarks and buffalo river regions are almost nigger free and beautiful .
>>
>>573432551
>Wooo. Scary New Jersey. I might get beat up/robbed if I act like a jerk or lost tourist in a bad part of town.
Yeah, US isn't hardcore like London where you get mugged in broad daylight just for being outside.
>>
>>573432347
The worst outside of the west and south side of chicago was the guy on the L who aimed at the CTA with the assault rifle... and he missed...

>>573432224
He's trolling.
>>
Detroit is only scary in a Fallout 3 type of way. There's a bunch of abandoned shit. You just need to know where the mutants are lurking, but it's not that dangerous because there's little reason to go to those places.
>>
>>573432526
it really is amazing how bad they are... even most animals know not to shit where they sleep
>>
>>573432240
FUCK! Dude I put that in Google images. Time to fucking MOVE!
>>
I live outside of Wilmington in the Stanton/Newport area. Wilmington is bad, and ought to be higher on that list. There are murders constantly, high levels of violent crime, endemic drug abuse problems and, what do you know, high levels of poverty and lots of black people. I lock my doors when I drive through Wilmington.

It's interesting to note however that some of the poorest and most dangerous parts of the city are within a mile of the mansions of the rich white elite.
>>
>>573432551
>LOL ITS NOT AS BAD ASS THIRD WORLD SHITHOLES OR ACTIVE WARZONES
>STOP BEING A BABY!!!
>>
>>573432238
downtown detroit actually isn't too bad, it's when you get lost down one way streets and end up on livernois, gration, or mack avenue that you have a 1 in 8 or greater chance of being a violent crime statistic.
>>
>>573428287
Mi fag here, flint is MUCH worse then detroit, while detroit is familiar with drugs, rape, violence etc, flint took over as murder capitol a couple years ago. It's dangerous just being white going through there, purely because of the amount of racial violence. Detroit you can walk through, just as long as you stay out of the darker parts.

Story of mine, I'm some kinda hick lookin mofo, serving in the army, before I left, i was dating a girl up in redford, had my gun on my side, .44 mag, not easy to conceal, and a big jacked up truck. Of course, rolling through with a mudder catches the eye of the locals, riding around sure has its nerve wracking moments, rode up to a speedway around the wixom area about 2 in the morning, gettin some fuel for the old beast. Long story short, there happened to be about 4 guys dressed in black kicking the shit out of some white boy, being the high speed high drag son of a bitch i am, I pulled my weapon and firmly declared for them to cease what they were up to, one looked back and saw what was going down, decided to run, the 3 others saw it and took off.
i helped the kid back to the gas station, got him some water and a pack of smokes, asked him what happened. he said he'd been walking back to the apartments behind the speedway, when the kids jumped him and jacked him up for some money the kid didnt even have. Turns out, kid was smart enough to shove his moms debit card down the front of his pants that way they didnt find it in his pockets.
He was fucked up a little bit, but I'm sure that if i hadnt intervened, he could just end up as a another statistic.
>>
>>573428860
Oh I remember this thread.
>>
I went to Cabrini Green before they razed it. That shit was just scary.
>>
File: th.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
>>573428287
anyone from ionia would know too how bad meth is spreading around just in the rural areas. there are more murders in the recent years, its starting to go up. damn kids.
>>
>>573432838
>>573432240

Do you live close by or are you moving there?

They made a documentary about it, some guy had 30 or 40 people died of gunshots in his yard within a few months of living there. If you are white you can not go outside at night without getting shot at
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>573431008
Shreveport? GTFO.

Come to New Orleans baby!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2kmtI9e0R0&list=UUFB9EnD8NkSVFUmD6aK2Cnw

You wanna know why I carry a gun? Nigs like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5MGJ87hPGw
>>
>>573428287
Florida.
No cities, just Florida
>>
>>573433480
I live in Lansing, where all the former residents of Cabrini Green moved to.

Thanks Daley!
>>
Watch Roger and Me if you want to see what happened to Flint.
>>
>>573433239
Why didn't you just shoot the niggers in the back? Do you even lift?
>>
File: o.jpg (30KB, 510x382px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
30KB, 510x382px
>>573428287
>>573428860
>>573429313
>>573430548
guys this is unrelated but why haven't gangs/thugs/hooligans/street artists started to tag the streets? literally the pavement?

it's such a good idea for a canvas. and if they're already doing their work at night, the traffic would be at a minimal.

if someone sees you, just dip. but you should typically get your message across before a car arrives if you time it right.
>>
I live in Rockford Il. Its reallly not that bad. Ive never been anywhere near a life threatening situation. Its crappy and ghetto but the actual ghetto is pretty friggen tiny and pretty easy to avoid.
>>
>>573433642
I lived in Lansing in the 90s.tht shit was also scary. Lots of junkies and Vice Lords there when I lived there.
>>
>>573432863
Rode through Wilmington once while on vacation when I was real little. Got off the wrong exit on the interstate, my dad was driving like a maniac trying to get back on, couldn't find an on ramp. The place was clearly a ghetto shit hole with nigs prowling on every corner. My mom, the insufferable twat she is, kept insisting my dad pull over and ask for directions. The only thing funnier than her stupidity was my dads reactions to her demands. Thankfully he navigated out of there in no time at all and we were safely back on our way.
>>
If we didn't have niggers our country would be such a wonderful safe place to live. Fuck I hate those white folks that decided to bring niggers over here to be slaves. If only they could see the future and realize the plague they were bringing to this great land they would have stuck with using Indian slaves and indentured servants.
>>
File: lift.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
lift.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>573433726
dunno, maybe because "White male shoots 3 unarmed black men, all names tyrone"
Bro, of course i lift
>>
>read this thread
>be happy I live in a country where the crime rate is so low getting lost down a dark ally and being confronted by someone asking if you're lost only ends with them giving you directions to the nearest station

Feels good. Feels really fucking good. Except

>only "high" crime areas are places with high concentrations of foreigners or US military

Why can't you fucks act civilized even in other countries?
>>
>>573433874
Lansing fucking sucks. That, and Pulaski. Also, wtf is with Uptown? Cool and calm as hell by day, but scary as fuck by night.
>>
Ashland or Asheville, South Chicago, Illinois. Definitely. I should be dead.
>>
>>573430832
This, lol on tan ID
>>
Honestly, blame southern ontario for detroit.

I live in a town near detroit, but across the border, and around 1800-1900 Canadians just drove nigs out of southern ontario across the border

Now they all pile up in Detroit, Flint, Pontiac, etc

The good news is southern ontario has like 1 black family per 50, and they're so whitewashed that there isn't this stupid nigger gang culture.
>>
>>573433874
Don't know if you're in the area still, but I regret to inform you that it's gotten MUCH. much worse.

Ironically River Oaks mall is a lot better than it was 15-20 years ago. My buddy's mom got hit with a ricochet in the parking lot in 94
>>
>>573434057

It'd take the cops a week to respond. I appreciate you helping out a bro but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappoint.
>>
>>573433480
do fucking tell anon. I saw a Gangland episode about the gangs dug into Cabrini Green and that shit was absolutely fucking nutters.
>>
>>573434323
even fema in michigan goes nope
>>
>>573434176
>dem roving gangs
>>
>>573434089

Because you guys won't take our niggers. Even in the U.S. military zones all the crime is commited by niggers.

They are fucking sub human!
>>
>>573434408
not him, but just watch Dredd and it's basically that.
>>
>>573434432
It's like a fucking wasteland with those niggers. Also I've learned not to dress in black over there. They give you some funny looks when you do.
>>
Wichita Kansas. I never saw anything truly harsh or illegal and surprisingly fucked around outside as a kid at night a lot without getting raped. I think mostly people try to keep illegal activity inside and not shit where they eat. They are more house niggers than corner niggers.

>move into nice neighborhood
>all old white people die
>niggers
>3 houses on block have white people
>one is white trash and my neighbors are seemingly normal
>technically also white trash cuz mom on the crack but we just chill
>mexicans move into house across street
>their kids are crack babies
>they move out and niggers move in
>bloods
>see lots of cracked out half naked 13-16 jailbaits over there
>watching movie at 3am and hear weird noises
>riot in our front yard from a party
>at least 200 people in and around our front yard throwing bottles and brawling
>by this time the only whites are me and the white trash and we are both panicking trying to call cops, all nigs continue doing nig stuff in their houses
>same house that had the party was house of huge mexican druglord, not sure if it was him that had the party or he moved in after, seemed like he was trying to lay low in our relatively calm ghetto
>gets house shot the fuck up with UZIs and never heard from again
>one time white trash 9 year old told me she sexes with her boyfriend all the time
>probably couldve sexed the entire white trash family but didnt know how to sex people yet
>gunshots sometimes
>cops forced entry into my house to search for a felon and my parents werent home. it was illegal and they were assholes so now my daschund hates cops and tries to fight cops
>he also hates niggers
>>
>>573434632
I'd also like to add Roger's park gives me the fucking creeps. It seems like everybody is stuck in between years 1995 and 2005.
>>
File: 367868.jpg (14KB, 212x232px) Image search: [Google]
367868.jpg
14KB, 212x232px
does anyone remember terry hanks and the mobile cocain in st johns
>>
>>573434632
I just stay my white ass south of Irving Park and call it a night
>>
>>573434624
That's what I figured. Already watched it twice. Oh well guess it's time for another rewatch. The shit about the sniper nests on the top levels of the towers was crazy, shooting at each other and all that.
>>
File: 2014-07-22_010605.png (12KB, 777x391px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-22_010605.png
12KB, 777x391px
>>573430646
By all accounts, Gary is a legitimately scary place to be, particularly, at night. Especially, if you are from out of town/white. Several people have claimed that, if you are not from Gary, you are literally at risk of being assaulted/robbed/carjacked at all times while you are there. They have also stated the cops will tell you to not stop at any stop signs of stoplights at night and to leave the area immediately. People have also said the same thing about the cops telling you to not stop at stop signs/stoplights in Camden, Detroit and Flint.

If I can find it right now, I'll post a screenshot of a story a guy posted about driving through Gary on his way to the airport in Chicago and having some cars pull out from some side streets and try to block him in while pointing a shotgun at him.

> Pic related: The screencap about the guy in Gary, In, that I just mentioned.
>>
>>573434482
We'll take your black people. But only the ones with at least a bachelors degree and able to obtain a legal working visa.

... so yeah, we don't take your niggers.
>>
>>573428860
Camden is pretty bad. Newark is just as bad. I used to routinely cop drugs in Newark and East Orange and the niggers are ruthless. I've been held up and gunpoint for my car (the nignog didn't end up getting it cause I was in gear and floored it.) The Spanish sections of both towns respectively are a little friendlier and you might be safer walking in one square mile of these sections, but only a fraction of a bit safer. Anyway. We need to nuke it from above. Cops don't do shit as their main priority is getting guns off the street, so responding to this jumping would be a waste of time. although I still think the cop would've at least gotten out.

tl;dr - don't go to Newark, NJ or East Orange, NJ unless your black or moderately ghetto.
>>
>>573432238
No stories but nah there isn't a single safe area in east st louis the police are corrupt along with the city government and aren't big enough to fight the crime and yes it's wayyy fucking worse then st louis
>>
All the ghettos mentioned above are for pussies that read statistics, there are real ghettos in the US where the police and whites are not allowed so there is no record of the anarchy
>>
>>573434921
I've lived near Irving for all of my childhood. Now I've been fucking around in some mostly safe Mexican neighborhood not too far into the west side.
>>
>>573428860
also in response to your follow up post, growing up my mother always used to say, "when you start driving, if you ever find yourself in Camden after midnight, DO NOT under any circumstances stop for long at a stop sign/red light. if you get pulled over explain exactly what you're trying to avoid (getting fucking carjacked and curbstomped for being white in a functioning vehicle.)"
>>
>>573434979
>that screencap

I know exactly what road he's talking about (Broadway Ave) and can guess with a ton of confidence what intersection he got ambushed at

It's an outright bizarre plase
>>
>>573435012

We call them "Magic" niggers. They can magically appear to be normal then they go O.J. Simpson and start decapitating attractive blond females.
>>
>>573435385
That's the stuff of myths... Valle del Sur in Albuquerque or T-Block in Oakland... They don't actually exist.
>>
>>573434842
I lived there. Not too bad, at least where I was (2 blocks from Morse stop). It was shady a little north
>>
File: yo.png (397KB, 597x439px) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
397KB, 597x439px
Give Yakima a lil respect, plz

http://www.kimatv.com/news/local/Yakima-in-top-tier-for-crime-rate-135357163.html
>>
>>573435432
Based South Lawndale master race
>>
>>573435706
I don't go there too often since I'm not one to venture around the city due to all the spics and niggers.
>>
>>573435652
you do realize there are sections of the south east that have no law enforcement of any kind
>>
>>573435896
It's a pretty place, and you can always trust Mexican food.
>>
>>573432551
Chicago's murder rate is higher than soldiers in Iraq, actually.
>>
File: 1412622170388.jpg (13KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
1412622170388.jpg
13KB, 300x189px
>Stockton

>Be minding my own business at the bus stop by city hall last month
>Some guy in black hoody and combat boots sitting at the stop with me
>Two drunk niggers approach with their she-nigger slut and dog
>One of the niggers starts talking to guy in the hoody
>Guy suddenly stands up and the nigger gets scared
>Guy in the hoody sits back down and starts smoking
>Guy puts hood down and is actually a girl
>Niggers proceed to try to grope her and she-nigger starts walking away angrily with the dog
>Girl starts saying shes a lesbian and tells them to leave her alone
>"you wont be gay after this dick"
>Rapetime.png
>Girl kicks one of the niggers in his monkey nuts and runs off
>Mfw both niggers start arguing who she wanted to fuck
>>
>>573428287
outside the kids that get mugged outside of my campus in the bronx, not much goes on in nyc

although one time these nig nags tried to mug this college kid and he turned the tables by pulling out a knife and stabbing one of the muggers to death
>>
>>573432774
kek so hard .. this has to be bait m8
>>
I grew up in Flint, Michigan. The family moved here back in '88, so I got to watch the city go through its death throes as I got older. There are numerous areas where you will have a target on your back, just because you are white.
>>
>>573436257
my favorite part is that EVERYONE works

legally or otherwise, of course

but I'm hitting the rack earlyish tonight. Stay classy Chicagbro
>>
>>573436167

And I bet they have zero nigger crime.
>>
>>573436548
You too, goodnight.
>>
>>573428287
prison
>>
>Oklahoma City
Really? how fucked do you guys really think it is here? lol,
>>
File: partyhard.webm (3MB, 896x504px)
partyhard.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>Bemidji, Minnesota -> surrounded by 3 native reservations
>>
>>573428860
thats so fucked. whats even the point of randomly fucking up a kid
>>
Topeka KS, believe it or not, is ghetto as fuck. The ghetto here is super spread out, but the main ghetto is the east side. Nothing here but fucking worthless meth heads, juggalos, niggers, wanna be country fucks, and bitchy soccer moms in the good parts. Seriously though, when I tell other Kansasbros where I'm from, they're like "oh, you aren't into meth, are you?" *das sigh*

Fuck this place. Fuck this place so hard.
>>
>>573437430

Because niggers anon. They simply aren't human.
>>
>>573437430
chimpmania.com
>>
>>573428287
Niagara Falls is one of the most dangerous cities in America, fucked as that sounds.
>>
File: tumblr_n3qiucioVx1qznlfio1_1280.jpg (94KB, 1273x1191px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3qiucioVx1qznlfio1_1280.jpg
94KB, 1273x1191px
I'm from Detroit it's worse here then you think. Theres no street or traffic lights and half the block is burned down. At least I'm white though and don't have to worry about being black when i travel outside the city
>>
>>573437669
This
Upstate NY is racthet as fuck, half of the shit in Niagara is burned out and just ghetto as hell. It's not like "the hood", or having big issues with street war, it's just poor and fucked up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVh3-W02z68
>>
I had an experience going through several bad cities when I was discharged from the USAF.

>In San Francisco
>Not much money, military only paid for greyhound
(I had never taken a greyhound for a long trip, don't do it.)
>Bus trip starts in Salinas, then stops in Oakland, and continues on from there
>Salinas was ok, taxi ride to the bus hub, which looked like a small prison
>bums accost me asking for money, get saved by bus driver that had just arrived
>"GET OUTTA HERE, TOL' YOU ALREADY I WON'T TAKE YOUR SHIT"
>get on bus at 9pm with a handful of other smelly people
>arrive at Oakland some time later

We end up staying in Oakland from 11pm-ish to 2am-ish because the bus was late

>get the itch for a cigarette while in oakland, gonna walk out of the pee-smelling building to find the nearest gas station
>2-3 security guards posted at every entrance of the building
>I'm about to walk out, one of them stops me to ask me where I'm going
>"Oh, just gonna find a shop for smokes"
>He shakes his head and tells me that's not a good idea and tells me it's safer inside.

The gas station was across the street and one building down from where we were.
>>
>>573437627

They aren't much better than niggers. Pure white trash bitching about everything. Mods are a bunch of fags. I think Redhead is a man hating dyke. Plus she has nigger pitbull dogs.2
>>
Other chifags, by experience what's the scariest neighborhood currently in all of shit-cago?
>>
>>573438439
I just liked the website name, I didn't really dive into it.
>>
What is the safest state in the USA? I'll be sure to move there, I live in PA.
>>
>>573438381
>long greyhound trips

is there anything more depressing in the first world? The thought of riding a bus, through three or more states, by myself, with like maybe one bag of clothes and a pack of smokes, makes me want to eat a bullet.
>>
>>573438771
New Hampshire, South Dakota, and Maine are apparently safe compared to every other state. Least amount of crime and all that.
>>
>>573438771
Go to Indiana. That is, if you don't mind being bored to death.
>>
>>573431876
FYI, that wasn't my story. I was just the OP of the thread and decided to screencap it. I agree with you, though, it's an intense read. Thinking about what that would be like is seriously frightening. It sucks that there are people like that in the world.

As for Cleveland, many people have claimed that the city has gotten to be nicer as of late and that it's mostly just the east side of Cleveland that is ghetto/dangerous. However, from what I gather, it's really bad there.

>>573432117
From what many people have claimed in recent threads, Camden is already every bit as ghetto and violent and scary as Detroit. Shit, it seems like New Jersey has like 5-6 cities that are comparable to Detroit. How the fuck is that possible?!

>>573432240
Is this an exaggeration?? I don't think I'd even heard of the city before your post. Is that where you are from or live now?

>>573433597
Do you know the name of the documentary? And are you familiar with this area? Is this city really that fucking crazy and violent??

>>573433630
I used to have Miami on the list (mostly, due to having seen the city on episodes of The First 48 so many times - similarly, that's how I realized that Memphis was such a dangerous place; and Minneapolis), but people kept commenting on how Miami was not that bad, so I removed it. However, in other threads, people have suggested that Orlando and Jacksonville are seriously bad areas and that they should be on the list. Also, I'm not sure of the exact cities, but people have mentioned other places near Mimi/Dade County (I think) that are supposed to be really dangerous and scary places to be.

Also, no one in this thread has mentioned it yet, but many people have claimed that Charleston, SC, is deserving of being on the list and have said that it's absolutely fucked-up there nowadays. Supposedly, there is even a recent documentary about the gangs and violence in South Carolina, called "Bangin' In Chaarleston," I think.
>>
>>573438771
I'd imagine the new england area.
>>
Buffalo NY checking in. Our nigs, nig really hard. I live in the city. Inside the "Elmwood-Deleware Corridor" It could be renamed the only area of the city with white people. It's about 8 blocks wide, starts in downtown and extends north up into the suburbs.
>>
>>573428287
>live in small town
>in high school at the time
>open campus at lunch
>walk to nearby neighborhood to buy weed from an acquaintance
>dealer isn't sketchy or anything, just a normal pot head high schooler that dropped out
>lives in the "bad" part of town, which is really just cheaper suburbs full of older homes
>ghetto in name only
>see one of his friends that also sells along the way
>sees me, asks if I want to buy bud
>hand him the cash and he leaves to go get the weed from his house
>wait on street corner near normal dealers house
>pretend to talk on cellphone so i look less sketchy
>spic in his 30's drives by
>stops
>rolls down window
>he points to dealers house
>"you know who lives in that house?"
>kind of freaked out at this point
>I say no
>"don't fucking lie to me motherfucker"
>proceeds to threaten and swear at me
>"not going to call the cops, just calling the ambulance if I see you or your friends here again"
>"go tell your friends i better not see them around here anymore"
>continues like this for at least 5 minutes, just swearing at me and threatening me
>I just keep nodding and saying "ok"
>he drives off
>I just keep standing there kind of stunned, and still waiting there for my weed delivery
>kid I gave the money to never comes back
>got ripped off for the first time, should have seen it coming, but that's another story

Doesn't sound like much but it was pretty scary at the time. Of course i'm just a white kid who grew up in the suburbs, so my bar for "scary shit" is pretty low.
>>
>>573438771
York, Maine.
It's literally 100% white tourists and beach brahs.
>>
>>573438936
It was a 3-day bus trip for me. All the way to Indiana.

If I had a choice between going through boot again, or taking another greyhound bus trip, I'd take boot.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (31KB, 346x274px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
31KB, 346x274px
tl'dr

>people generalize inner city to entire city: the thread
>>
>>573438727

All those sites are terrible. Niggermania equals Tom Shelly who lets himself get cuckcolded by niggers who fuck his wife.

You have Chimpmania which used to be a little better but their mods went fag mode.

And Chimpout which is about the same as the others. Its just pure hate on everyone as far as I can tell. Niggers, other members, etc.

Its a good idea to have a site that teaches about the nigger beast but none of them deliver.

Stormfront is a bunch of fags too.
>>
>>573439076
Albany here
This is true.
>>
>>573428287

Any city with a large black population.
>>
>>573434807
Dude i live in kansas but never been to the ghetto, live in a nice little town. But as a kid to scare the shit out of me my parents would drive us to the west side to show us how fucked up it was, literally just houses torn down and nigs all over and when i went to college all my class mates were from tokpeka, i learned it's a fucked up place to be.
Everyone conceal carries down there for their own saftey. A friend of a friend got cornered by 3 black guys in a laundry mat and they tried to rob him, he pulled out his glock and got them the fuck off of him. This same dude once had to open his door with a shotgun ready since there was some angry black dude knocking on it asking for crack.
fucking kc man
>>
someone should organize some kind of nation wide gang tournament. Dome in a city and then have gangs from each area show up and have a free for all. You win by killing everyone in the other gang and move on. They'll eliminate themselves and then you arrest the winners for x amount of murders so they'll all die in prison. I'd watch that show.
>>
>>573438771

As I said earlier I live in Anchorage, AK which is per capita the fifth most dangerous city in the U.S . Sure somewhat misleading as that's a per capita number so we don't have the sheer volume of violence as Niggertroit but people are way more stupid than they need to be for the amount of people we have.

BUT you get out in the sticks in Alaska you'll see two Bigfoot before you see one nigger. And the Devil help the nigger that wanders onto the wrong property in rural Alaska looking for someone to rob. And that's IF the moose, the bear or the elements don't get the nigger beast first.
>>
>>573439545

Or you could just cut off the niggers EBT cars and they'd be dead in a month.
>>
>>573439179
what'd you get discharged for?
>>
>>573428287
How can you live in a country with 100 million apes on the loose running free through the streets?
>>
>>573428287
I live in Stockton, CA. Armed Bank robbery happened a few months back. Couple casualties. One of them was a friend of a friend which kinda blows.
>>
>>573437791
I read a story about some 16 year old who drove a friend into detroit just to get shot and have his car stolen by the same dude who he had given a ride.
Dude managed to survive and put the other guy in jail, though i'm sure for each survivor their are 10 who weren't so lucky.
>>
>>573439746
Hon. discharge for failing an exam. I was training to be a linguist.
>>
Fall River and New Bedford massachusetts.
>>
>>573428287
Canadian/Calgarian here. This city is essentially the equivalent to NY.
>>
>>573439773

I think its thirty million. Still its more than the entire population of Canada.
>>
>>573436391
>Stockton
My nigga. Lincoln Village, you?
>>
It used to be much worse than it is now, but you do not go into the Milwaukee south side unless you're a crackhead or you have a death wish.

Most of Milwaukee aint that bad and you're mostly fine, but god help you once you get to the bad parts.
>>
>>573439839
no option to cross train? I don't know how many people failed out of combat airmen jobs and got tossed into whatever was open
>>
>>573439864
The entirety of Mass and Rhode Island are shit-holes ran by white genocide advocating democrats. They'll make it legal for them to kill whites soon enough
>>
>>573439179
I would take trips up to my gf's college 4 hours away and it was like a nightmare. Took another one to Boston one time and that was like a 6-7 hour ordeal. Some of the craziest people I've ever met in my life, I've met on buses

>otw back home from Boston
>go ~90 minutes out of our way to pick up one random guy in some town 45 minutes north of springfield
>bus is packed
>guy is a complete fucking psycho
>ends up sitting next to possibly the hottest girl on the bus
>starts talking, without provocation, about how he just feels like he needs a fresh start, get away from the people who know him
>girl plays along nicely
>he starts reading a Better Home and Gardens magazine
>laughing out loud at the contents of the magazine articles
>finally get to Albany
>waiting to load onto final buss back home
>look outside
>the guy is standing out on the corner having an in depth conversation with a potted plant

The trips up to my gf's college sucked too. Seemed to drag on forever. Shit smelling Amish people filled up half of the bus and annoyed the shit out of everyone with their goat language. There was one stop that always had a boarder patrol unit waiting to determine if people on board were citizens or not. Fucking every time they took at least one person off and detained them, some times they'd take 3 or 4 people off and the bus would just take off.
>>
>>573432117
Sucks that they have a really nice aquarium. I don't think you have to go through much of camden to get to it though. I haven't been there since I was a kid so I don't remember the ride.
>>
>>573439283
I went to the university at buffalo. Lived in "university heights" for a year. Its the neighborhood directly surrounding the University's South campus, which is in the city in the middle of the ghetto. So you've got tons of college kids living within 3-4 blocks mixed with nigs. The nigs across the street owned pit bulls and they would let them out in their front yard with no leash. They literally chased me when I got out of my car in my drive way into my home. Basically couldn't leave the house if the dogs were out.
>>
>>573440148
sounds like detroit when kwame was mayor. 100% democratic rule full of white guilt or white hate
>>
>>573428287
Chicago is worse than Gary. Gary used to be awful. Now it's just bad.
>>
>>573439076
>>573439283
Syracuse fag here, whats good Upstate NY bros
>>
>>573440397
Exactly. Providence RI actually has a spic for a mayor - a democrat spic to top it off.
>>
File: Creepy-Police-Car-Bumper_o_91267.jpg (456KB, 2552x1726px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy-Police-Car-Bumper_o_91267.jpg
456KB, 2552x1726px
>>573439076
fellow buffalo fag reporting.... cheektowaga is at least ok racist cops gonna racist
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 435x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 435x720px
>>
>>573439589
I understand what you are suggesting in regards to its rating and the per capita perspective of it. Have you lived anywhere else to compare Anchorage to? Like, another big city in another state in the U.S.? If so, is Anchorage dangerous in comparison to that place? While there's surely not the sheer amount of violence there, because of the low population, would you say/do you think that Anchorage has similar dangers as a place like Detroit? Oakland? Memphis? Camden?

Also, are there many attractive females there? Do you like it there? Is it ever not extremely cold there? And do you guys have high speed Internet there? If so, how fast?
>>
>>573440482
Quadruple homicide in Guilderland is sad. Killed the whole family.
>>
>>573440115
It was a 50/50 shot at the time. I'd say half of those who failed their exams as well got reclassed, other half got discharged. You wouldn't believe the drop rate for linguists, it's nuts. I am glad though, could have gotten reclassed into something unappealing. Still kept post 9/11 and all that.

>>573440231
>Fucking every time they took at least one person off and detained them, some times they'd take 3 or 4 people off and the bus would just take off.
That's hilarious, I forgot to mention that after we passed through Reno there was a guy who was taken off the bus for marijuana or something. I guess be happy you didn't have to sleep on that bus, or that you got to take a shower that day, and you didn't have to sit by those smelly people for 3 days. :(
>>
>>573438771
Canada
>>
I actually live in Gary, IN. Let me tell you, it's not as bad as people make it seem. There are bad elements here, but if you keep to yourself, you'll almost never notice it. Yes, I am black, and there are a considerable amount of other highly intelligent, and well-meaning black people here, too. I've been lurking here for years since high school, and I simply don't understand all this hatred for black people.
>>
File: 1377968683118.gif (2MB, 316x200px) Image search: [Google]
1377968683118.gif
2MB, 316x200px
Cities fucking suck in general. I prefer small towns or country life.

Over 15k population and it starts getting real bad. Especially if you're poor and white. To live in a city you need to either by rich or a poor minority.
>>
File: 1361989840494.jpg (121KB, 721x540px) Image search: [Google]
1361989840494.jpg
121KB, 721x540px
>>573434020
Too bad Lincoln never realized his dream and sent the slaves back to Africa or Central America.
>>
>>573440918
/b/ doesn't hate black people, it hates niggers. Ever seen Chris Rock's difference between black people and niggers?
>>
Jacksonville florida is pretty rough.

Had the highest murder rate in the nanation. Known as the bangem where we hang em and kill-ville. I can elaborate if anyone cares to hear about this place.
>>
>>573440893
Dunno man, my hometown's considered safe and peaceful and we have an average of three children shot to death in public per year. That's like 1% of the population.
>>
>>573440918
To be honest I'm a generally non-racist person but on /b/ I still call people niggers and such, just becuase that's the common way of speach here.
>>
>>573440815
Oh believe me, I'm very glad for all three of that. Oddly enough, those people being detained was some of the funniest shit I'd ever seen. Here you have these clearly foreign people with horribly butchered accents attempting to claim that they were born and raised in CNY. Funny shit. Also considering half the time I had an ounce of weed in my bag to smoke with my gf and her friends and the Boarder Patrol never gave me a second thought.
>>
lol i live like 15 minutes away from camden its not bad at all

doesnt even have gangs, philly is way worse, tons of gangs and violence everyday
>>
>>573440761

Oh I lived in every state west of the Mississippi when I got out of college. Trust me. Anchorage is fucking BAD! Its 8:30 now and I'd like to go get another beer but fuck it.

There is a shooting almost daily. Murders go unsolved. People go missing on a regular basis. The Native Alaska niggers are such fucking drunks they take over side walks and shit and piss everywhere then set up toll bridges to bum money.

We get free money to live here. The PFD. This year it was 1800 bucks which of course draws niggers. There are fucking niggers everywhere.

Nah Anchorage sucks donkey nuts. I'm basically stuck here like most people. It sucks in everyway imaginable. But outside of Anchorage in the real Alaska its hella nice. No niggers at all. People are a bit more friendly but not like they used to be. Fishing and hunting are excellent. Northern lights. Weed is legal in your own home and come November will be legal over the counter.
>>
>>573439008
No exaggeration, many people in Prichard live in homes that are bombed out "3 walls partial roof" rivers flow over streets on a regular basis, watch the documentary but unfortunately they would only film in the safer areas
>>
>>573432240
>google Prichard Alabama
>first image is a nig mugshot
damn son
>>
>>573428287
>5.) Memphis
yup

>5.) Nashville, Tn
eh not really. city is run by prissy white folk, not as many shitty people as you may think
>>
Flint, MI fag here. I guess I'm lucky enough to live in the outskirts of Flint but I definitely don't go around the neighbors in the northern part of town (day or night). I used to work downtown though at the old GM plant as a security guard. Don't even watch the news anymore because it's just somebody getting stabbed/mugged/killed/whatever every day.
>>
>>573430356

Interesting. Click on one of the cities, then compare it to this:

http://demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/index.html
>>
>>573440815
Another funny bit about that trip
>Stop at Salt lake City, asian couple in their 30s get on the bus
>they don't speak any English, and it seems as though they've never been in the US before
>feel bad for them that this is their first impression
>after a couple hours on the road, bus stops at rest stop with shower and food
>they spend too long, bus driver leaves without them
>literally in the middle of no where, feel even worse for them, their stuff is still on the bus
>10 minutes on the road, and I see an SUV roaring behind the bus
>manages to catch up, see the asian couple being taxi'd by a random samaritan, waving their arms at the bus driver frantically
>bus driver stops being a prick and stops to allow them back on
>>
>>573441491
*neighborhoods. Fuck it I'm tired.
>>
>>573440985

What is Liberia. How did that work out?
>>
>>573441431
Nashville fag here too, sup.
>>
>>573428287
Where are you from? You don't know much about US geography. Just lumping in cities together because there are in the same state.
>>
>>573441130

Chris Rock is a nigger. There is no difference.
>>
>>573439512
Its weird. Topeka and KC are absolutely fucked. Wichita is the only major city buts its fucked in its very own weird way. Theres crime and niggers and shootings and shit but its not like off the rails and the ghetto areas at least have standing building albeit very ghetto. The thing that makes wichita fucked up is the people and the crimes are fucking weird. The people there are not fucking normal. Theres not a lot of open street crime but theres a fuckload of weird and horrible shit going on inside of all those piece of shit houses.
>>
>>573428860
Hahahaha holy shit i know exactly where that is in your pic. Last year during winter we had to take my friend to get his car his crack head girlfriend locked and abandoned after she tried to sell it. It was that same street. Good times.
>>
>>573428287
Philadelphia literally has open air drug markets.
>>
>>573441925
only other major city i mean, and topeka being the capital and KC really being missouri I consider it the only actual major city in kansas
>>
NJfag here. Im in camden everyday buying weed

>whitman park
>>
>>573430548
anon that picture looks like a screenshot of a nigger version of The Sims.
>>
>>573428287

Related story.

>in little rock AR
>late night, around midnight
>headed home from night out
>stop at red light
>doodly doo, singing with music
>homeless looking guy walking toward drivers door
>ok, lock door, roll it down a little
>he's getting close, figure he's going to ask for money
>glance in drivers side mirror
>see tyrone with gun in hand sneaking up side of car
>punch it, burn out thru red light
>hear gun shots
>I hauled ass home
>surprised I didn't get pulled over for speeding
>next day found bullet hole in trunk
>>
>>573441581
ugh my stomach just sank a bit reading that. That cold emptiness of the situation really speaks out to me, and to be honest scares me a bit at the same time. Here's another bit from my trip to Boston

>otw out there
>last stop before Albany
>whole lot of people get on
>including two enormous sandniggers
>headgear, beards, all that
>one sits down next to my dad, my brother and I are in the isle across from him
>once were back on the freeway, the one next to my dad starts hanging on to his bag for dear life
>starts rocking back and forth intensely and begins muttering a prayer
>figure we're all gonna fucking die
>guy gets off at Albany
>thank fucking god
>look out the window and see a pimp who looks exactly like Lil Wayne, standing on the corner
>can see his jewelry shining in the sun from 100 ft away
>wearing a fresh fucking New York Knicks tracksuit and fitted
>has a mean looking fucking pitbull with a jewelry studded collar and leash
>actually has a few of his hoes walk up to him and pay him
>has to pimp slap one of them
>had the best pimp walk I ever seen

life has its ups and downs
>>
I'm from Little Rock (#15) it's pretty rough in some spots but the city is highly segregated so it's easy to ignore. Pine Bluff and Jacksonville are shitholes through and through. West Memphis is just trailer trashy as fuck, the real crime doesnt start until you cross the river. Also Memphis is way more dangerous than Nashville, not saying Nashville isn't dangerous but it's nowhere near Memphis level. I wasn't a victim of a crime until I moved there
>>
>>573441667
tell me which part of town you're in so i can judge you.
>>
>>573441491
Grand Blanc fag here, currently work security in the city, I know exactly what you mean
>>
>>573442297
I'm actually in between clarksville and nashville. I'm nothing like the people here. Judge away
>>
>>573441149
I just mentioned Jacksonville (and Orlando and Miami) in this post >>573439008

As for your offer to share some stories, yes, please do! That's the main reason why I start these threads, in hopes of reading some first-hand stories about other places.

I was born and raised in Arizona and the only other place I've lived was for about 5 years in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area. I didn't get out much, (as I'm more of a recluse who much prefers being at home), but from what I gathered, both Tampa and St. Pete have some rough ghettos. Even though, it's a smaller city, St. Petersburg is supposed to have some really rough areas. Did you ever make it to the Tampa/St. Pete area? Or Orlando? Miami? If so, are they all similarly bad? Or is one place worse than the others? Someone also mentioned that Tallahassee is apparently becoming a fucked-up area. You know anything about that?
>>
>>573440918
This is me, again. I see what people are saying about hating "niggers" and not "black people." But the only differences between the two is levels of education. When white people pack up all their shit and leave an area with no resources, all those potential "black people" become "niggers." You can't look at our crime rates and point to our people and say its in our nature. We've gone from six or seven High Schools in this city to ONE. We have ONE high school in our entire town. The only place to get jobs that aren't fast food are where the white people live. Its funny that so many of you white anons talk about not going into certain towns at night, because we're just as afraid of going into your towns. I see stories on the news like the black cosplayer....

>lunged at police with fake katana
>shot in back six times while fleeing
>lunged
>shot in the back

I don't even go to the mall anymore because I might be the next unarmed black college student gunned down over a simple misunderstanding.
>>
>>573442519
ok you're probably like the people where i'm from
>midwesterner transplanted into the south

sub brah.
>>
If anyone wants more info on America's highest crime ridden city (per capita) Prichard Alabama here is a documentary showing some of its safer areas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrebUbOeA_Y
>>
>Police station got shot up
Also most parts of Washington DC are terrible..
>>
>>573442584

You have such a nigger mindset it isn't even worth explaining to you. It would be like telling my dog how to drive a car.
>>
>>573442226
Sure does, in retrospect everything is funnier as well.
>>
>>573442218
where were you? downtown?
>>
>>573441925
Isn't the BTK killer from whichita?
I live near westport but on the kc side. It's also pretty weird in it's own way.
True story
>Walking around wesport on friday night with 2 other friends
>We bought a bunch of cigars and drank some booze so we sit down to catch out breaths
>this guy with a fucking bolt through his nose and some other shit on his faces walks up to us
>Asks us if we want to see some pics of his hot gf
>at the time it didn't seem odd so we're all, "yeah why not?"
>dude shows us some weird as pics of locations and some crappy building but they're all in neon
>talks about shit like "this is where i hide the bodies" and "I got so many cannisters there."
if you know westport you know it's weird but this was lunatic weird
>we decide best to leave but as we stand up he asks us for some cash
>tell him i think i have some change
>as soon as i pull it out 3 other bums come out of no where
>he screams at them says "I FOUND HIM FIRST< STAY BACK!"
>they all crawl back into where ever the fuck they came from
>we start to leave an the dude follows us for two blocks, with his phone out just talking to strangers.
>still following us though
>We tell him we need to leave ans he asks for a cigar
>just spent like $60.00 on them so im reluctant
but maybe he'll leave
>tell him i can give him half, friend pulls out a knife to cut it
>dude loses his shit
we found out we had just me the infamous KCstreetfighter
nigger is banned in westport and just saying his name is enough to freak people out
>>
>>573428287
compton isn't on that list
>>
>>573430223
The hell are niggers doing in Alaska? I thought they hated cold weather?
>>
>>573430818

People mention Oakland, but some parts of Oakland are safe as anywhere. And most of the violence in Oakland is nigger on nigger crime.
>>
>>573442689
Ayy
Where from originally?
>>
>>573442353
I'd still much rather be in Grand Blanc :( Or Davison for that matter. Or really anywhere.
>>
>>573442810

The entire state of alabama is a shithole. It is easily the worst state in the union followed by mississippi.
>>
>>573443065
I have been to Compton, its not so bad, not one gunshot for the entire day I was there
>>
>>573442521
here's a story for ya

>out in Albany visiting bro for life who goes to college out there
>once we get back to his dorm, we smoke a doob, have a few brews
>tells me we're going to his boys place down in Brooklyn for a day or two
>sure, whatevs, haven't been to NYC in years
>get down there, commence smoking copious amounts of pot
>the is selling dope out of his crib the entire fucking time
>eventually runs out, has to reup
>makes a phone call, my buddy and I roll with him to reup, along with one of his friends
>otw there he turns to my friend and I in the back seat, asks if we want a free oz
>uh....sure why not
>alright
>pull up to the spot, my buddy and his Brooklyn friend get out and go up
>before they get into the building I see that my buddy is handed a piece
>before I know whats up the driver hands me one too
>tells me to play look out over by a dumpster
>standing there for a few moments
>suddenly my friend and his buddy come running out of the building
>someone chasing them starts shooting
>we bust back
>get the fuck in the car
>haul ass out of there
>my friends friend hangs out the window and fires a few shots
>none of us hit a fucking thing

shit was scary as hell
>>
>>573443148
IA. Love the state, but probably won't ever go back due to work
>>
>>573443131

AC dangerous...wut.

A town filled with old people, rented homes nd hurricane destroyed homes.

scary?
>>
>Bart police

Sir, I'm gonna have to arrest you for illegal cow possession.
>>
>>573442885
Well, if you think you can talk to a dog with enough proficiency so that he can operate an automobile, you may be the one who's mindset is in question. I, on the other hand am a human being, and I have been unjustly harassed by the police, and it only happens when I set foot over the barrier between the "white" and "black" neighborhoods.

I've been out of High School for 10 years, I've worked since I was 16, I'm married with a child, and now I'm back in school because there are literally no career opportunities in Gary. I've never been convicted of a felony, or much less probably even guilty of one- and I live in constant fear of the police. Let that soak in for a second, anon. I, and others like me, are just as apprehensive about whites as whites are about blacks.

But I suppose you don't understand my moon cricket speech, right?
>>
Most of the reasons these cities have a bad rep is mostly because of black people, right?
>>
>>573443997

Niggers and white trash please.
>>
>>573443078

PFD. Permanent Fund Dividend. We get paid to live here. This year it was 1800 bucks. Thats for the buck, the sow and all the nigglets. Where else can a no account pack of niggers get ten grande cash once a year just for living there?
>>
>>573443514
Closest I've been is Chicago. But i can imagine work in Nashville is better
>>
>>573443997

More like poverty and drugs. Those two things are pretty much the root of all the shit.
>>
>>573441149
>bang em where we hang em
DUVAL, BANGEM, BENTLY, RANKIN',
THROW YA D'S IN THE AIR, IF YOU'RE FROM THE BANGEM.
>>
>>573432238
Michigan is generally fucked up, but not too violent. Kalamazoo is known for meth (or at least last I checked it was.) Some other places on the west side of the state have high rates of drug use/abuse, but not much violence.

I've been living in (Midtown) Detroit for the last two years and it's not bad at all here. From what I hear the rest of the city isn't that bad as far as crime, which is funny since the police force is almost non-existent. It might just be me, but the worst I heard was someone getting mugged after a Tigers game.
>>
>>573443825

When have you ever heard of a pack of whites beating up a black person? How about never since the sixties?

Gangs of niggers attack whites at random daily in this country. I don't care what you claim to be studying. You are still a fucking animal. Deal with it.
>>
>>573444253
I'll end up on the east coast for sure, but Nashville is a much happier life than in the metropolis growing over there
>>
File: Average Prichard Homeowner.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Average Prichard Homeowner.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>573442810
Prichard
>>
>>573443043
wuts kcstreefighter why he so infamous?

BTK is from wichita also obama's mom

also where that guy had his girlfriend living on the toilet for two years and her ass welded to the toilet. wasnt surprised when i heard where that happened. people arent weird like the guy you described, people are weird like theres something in the water. even when I lived in a nice neighborhood all kinds of fucked shit went down like a vietnam vet guy that killed my cat and killed rabbits and hung them from doorknobs, or my neighbor from jordan that used to feed only intestines to his jordanian dog and lit his house on fire with a chimenea and owned all the dairy queens in town and eventually died while losing control of a truck full of shit and fell out of the truck and the truck decapitated him.
>>
You guys need to check out Portsmouth, Ohio. 7th on a recent list I scene that rank cities by violent crime rates. I live roughly 20 minutes north and go down daily to the gym. The entirety of the Southeastern region of Ohio is sketchy and a melting pot of multi cultural and racial despair though. We get all the drugs straight from Detroit. Once a week there is a newspaper story telling about a car load of meth, heroin, and pills that gets busted by Ohio State Patrol. If you look up the 1 hour special on A&E's "Intervention" show that's titled Hillbilly Heroin it's about Portsmouth and the lady runs her rehab facility roughly 4 minutes from my house.
>>
>>573438483
Englewood, man. No question.
>>
>>573441630
Ah, so all the freed slaves were sent to Liberia? Thanks for the update.
>>
>>573443218
I lived in Davison for a while, off Lapeer between Gale and Irish. I'm sure you know the place.

Davison is a great place if you want to deal with closeted rednecks hitting on you at ever opportunity. I was fine with it, because I'm bi, and had a lot of fun with some guys out there. But if you're not into closeted rednecks, Davison is just about as bad as Flint.
>>
>>573444679
Got any stories?
>>
>>573428287
How bad is San Francisco?
>>
>>573443825

The division is caused by the aristocrats that don't live in either the black or white neighborhoods.

It's education and discipline (or lack of) that creates the money gap, the class system, and inequality.

Funny thing is there are really smart poor people and really dumb rich people too.
>>
>>573444450
Enjoy it while it lasts. With the speed that nashville is growing at, it'll be a piece of shit really soon. I'm hoping to move to the city life once I get things figured out
>>
File: 0001.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
19... Hell yea

were steppin up our game in the white tweaker and nigger world
>>
>>573444442
This is about the level of response I expected. But the scenario in which you just described does happen all the time, except this time the whites in question are the police.

And honestly what do you expect? When black communities are drained of resources and blacks are penalized for venturing to where those resources are, some of those blacks will turn to crime. It's funny that you're too ignorant to realize the problem is poverty and hard drugs, and that anyone in that situation without the presence of mind to overcome it will, in fact become an animal.
>>
>>573444948
no shit. the housing market alone will keep me from staying here more than a couple of years
>>
>>573442521
St.Pete anon here

>work at Tropicana field for a few years
>one night cant get a ride, off work late (1am) walked to the bus stop
>as i'm walking, I pass a few hookers (2) not really pretty-just fat niggress
>there is this other fat nigger chick at bus stop,seems like a college student with backback and everything
>wait a bit, truck pulls along side bus stop
>old guy trying to pick up this chick, saying he will offer her a rid, just wants to help out
>"a pretty thing like you shouldnt be walking home" etc
"shes say no its all good she got a ride"
>this guy is persistent, almost getting out of the truck
mind you this is right across from the tropicana stadium, not even that bad yet
>finally i tell him to fuck off
>tells me to mind my shit reaches over to the passenger side opens it tell her to get her ass in
>she says"nuthankya"
>he start yelling
>i step around push his door in before he can get out, still wrestling for the door when he floors it,
>rides over the sidewalk almost hitting a fat hooker
>speeds off
adrenaline starts wearing off im askig her is she's okay
>she's says "imyfyn"
>doesnt talk any more
>bus comes and i get on fuck this shit
>sit next to nigger who smells of weed, passed the fuck out
>get to bus terminal and loops and drop south ppl of and start heading north outta this shit
>pass by the red pickup just down the street
>the fucking girl is the truck with this guy
>going south
>same jacket light blue, alvender backpack
>not moving at all, head against window like she was asleep
>fuck
>>
Houston and Dallas should be higher up.
>>
>>573428860
>>573429313
Is it the same camden from my name is earl?
>>
>>573444490
KCstreetfighter as he likes to call himself is this crazy junky who lives somewhere near wesport.
he's been around for a while my friend who is now 32 got mugged by him twice back when he lived near the ghetto part of wesport.
My sister was a security guard for the library and he was always trying to sell books to her or hit on her. I guess one day he broke a window in westport while in a shop he's been banned ever since. He just roams the streets at night, seriously stay away from him.
I walked into the cigar shop one day and i mentioned him to a friend who hadn't been there when it happened and the owner of the store looked at me with a frightened look.
He told me"Do you know kcstreetfighter?" i said i bumped into him a while back then he told me verbatum "We don't talk about him."
I've never been to whichita and now i don't think i'll ever go. fuck it's weird since i was just talking to my friends today about how crazy shit like that never happens here, guess i was wrong.
The last thing i remember is the dude shooting up the freeway but that was near the triangle on the missouri side.
>>
>>573428287
>New Haven, CT

hey that's me. cool. one time a dude i know got shot and killed but other than that it's not so bad!
>>
Rockford reppin' up in this bitch!

Yes, this place is a shithole. Avoid if possible.
>>
>>573428287
I didn't get the memo, since when was South Central LA not ghetto and crime ridden?
>>
>>573440001
Nearby, Im in the neighborhood behind the In-Shape on Hammer Ln.
>>
>>573430548
indys are a great truck for hitting people with they also slide really well
>>
Detroit is NOT the most dangerous city in US, it's just one of the most known Dangerous cities
>>
>>573444937
It's not outside the realm of plausibility to see that some anons clearly understand the true problems underlying our society... But why do we have to throw around words like "nigger" on the internet? To be more edgy and cool? Back when "nigger" used to filter to "roody-poo" on /b/ was when it was the most interesting to be here.
>>
>>573445561

Ah fuck that noise. No one is above an ass kicking. Pepper spray, guns, tazers the guy would get the shit knocked out of him if he was always causing problems.
>>
some parts of minnesota are turning to shit cuz of the somalis and slavs (mostly russian and bosnians)
>>
>>573436363
Murder rates aren't indicative of crime, Most crimes don't end in murder.

Realistic fears are getting jumped for your phone and your wallet, those "Chiraq" niggers commit petty crimes with guns but wouldn't dare to fire at you unless you were affiliated with an opposing gang.
>>
>>573444925

I live in San Francisco. There is a bunch of douche bag crime here. Crackheads will break into you car. Lots of car theft, basically shitheads borrowing your car for a few days. meaning cars get stolen and they always turn up.

Actual street crime is either gangs killing each other or drunk tourists fighting. I used to work late south of market. And I'd see drunk scantily clad girls staggering home at 2am, down crack alley's. And nothing ever happened to them. (Seriously check the crime states and nothing)
>>
File: east orange.jpg (78KB, 792x598px) Image search: [Google]
east orange.jpg
78KB, 792x598px
>>573428287
>3.) Camden, Patterson, Newark, Trenton, & East Orange, NJ
>Newark
>East Orange / E.O.

I live in Newark, and it's pretty fucked up. Most of my friends have been to prison and have killed someone.
I had to talk my best friend [who's in the bloods] out of shooting this dude in the head that robbed his house.
Same friend had a cousin who got shot in the head. He was a good friend to us both.
The casket was closed at his funeral.

East Orange is another story. Pic related.
>>
>>573441581
As someone who lives in mormon-ville, utah I can attest to good samaritan's.

>Driving piece of shit car
>Car breaks down in middle of road at intersection
>nearly everyone in the Intersection gets out of their cars and helps me push it to the side of the road and calls a tow truck for me...

Fucking Utah...
>>
>>573433239
lol this happened at the speedway in wixom?
>>
>>573435967
Mexicans are nowhere near as violent. Most are friendly. Just don't get in their business. Niggers on the otherhand are sub human as fuck. Indianapolis reporting in.
>>
File: Opinion=Fact.png (131KB, 2718x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Opinion=Fact.png
131KB, 2718x1128px
>>573428287
>Houston
>Dangerous
Rarely go to Dallas but Houston is pretty safe
>>
Washington DC here.

It's harmless except for the SE quadrant, Anacostia and such. I used to work as a journalist and I did a story about private security guards at some of the worst housing projects - these were untrained dudes who weren't allowed to carry guns, but were basically supposed to function as police. Had to follow one on a "patrol" and we were walking around in this HUGE project, dirt yards, dead animals, burned-out cars, after a while it turns out this fucker usually just cruises the perimeter in his car, has never walked through the project, ie we are lost, going in circles, at first they were just shocked to see us, two white guys on foot in the middle of their project, like they literally couldn't believe their eyes, then slowly we start getting hard as fuck looks from black dudes, a crowd/mob starts to gather, following us, we're walking fast as fuck, basically running, this dude only has pepper spray, all I have is a fucking pencil and paper. Out of nowhere this fat old black lady who was letting her little dog piss in the parking lot calls us over and we duck into her apartment. She scolds the shit out of us for being out there, the security guard looks like he pissed himself, shaking and shit. (So was I, to be fair.) He called a colleague who came and picked us up. Later that day he was on patrol in that project, found some dude just laying in the street, stabbed to death.

All that being said, take it from someone who sees the big picture, all this evil shit is the fault of white people. Period. You disagree, my advice to you would be to read a fucking book you ignoramus.
>>
>>573439141
Did you at least throw a rock through the kids window for beating you?
>>
>>573432774
>>573436426
Statistically speaking...
>>
>>573446279
well he's sneaky and the security in west port just really carry batons and mace.
He usually just robs people right outside of wesport since it's literally a devision of rich and poor. You walk a few blocks out and it's complete ghetto over run buildings run down houses and failed business hen on the other end it's super niche hipster bars and white people stores shit where you can buy cheese for like 8 dollars and shit.
>>
>>573446647
I'm in the middle of mormonville too, Orem area. Can confirm.
>>
>>573438381
i can attest to how shitty that oakland grey hound station is. one time as an edgy teen me and a friend took a greyhound from san jose to davis and we had a 2 or 3 hour lay over in oakland, i was hungry and i remember seeing a taco bell when we pulled in. i asked my friend if he wanted to come with (honestly because i was scared to go alone) and he said fuck no that he's staying right in that station, me being macho decided to go...big mistake. i walk off and a few blocks down get to an overpass and my nerves start to get the better of me and i seize up and start wondering if i was going the right way etc. around this time i see 2 guys come out of the shadows under the over pass and they asked if i was lost i straight up turned tail and ran my ass back to the station, my friend didn't even give me the whole i told you so talk because of how visibly shaken up i was
>>
File: detroit-1.jpg (197KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
detroit-1.jpg
197KB, 1000x667px
Just spend two weeks going into abandoned buildings in detroit. I've also spent time doing the same shit in E St. Louis and Gary. Detroit is fine so long as you don't look like a bitch. E. St. Louis is densely packed with desperate people. Gary is mostly empty with several neighborhoods you just fucking avoid, day or night.

I actually loved Detroit and I'm consider moving while things are interesting. Cops live and let live. Something is always happening when there isn't snow on the ground. Just don't look like a bitch.
>>
what do you guys think of vermont?
i saw an infographic a few years back of all the states including stats like crime rate, percent of inhabitants white, etc etc you get the gist. i think i saw that vermont was basically the best out of all the states in every respect pretty much. can anyone confirm that for me? wioth personal experience?
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.