[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I was at a party last night and had sex with a girl, this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 30

File: image.jpg (75KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 540x960px
/b/ I was at a party last night and had sex with a girl, this morning I wake up with cops at my house. Apparently I raped her even though she knew 100% what I was doing and didn't say no? /b/ I
Am fucked? I have a court date next month and everyone thinks I'm a raspiest.....
>>
u dun goofed faget
>>
>>573378159
Prolly pasta but I'll bite. Were there any witnesses?
>>
>>573378369
Not pasta I'm being serious.
No there wasn't it was me and her in someone's bedroom.
>>
>>573378159
Did you actually rap her OP?
>>
Lawyer up buddy. Is your word against hers if you don't have someone to collaborate your story. Tell me you used a condom!
>>
>>573378369
she said her friend walked in on us and she was screaming stop and get off of me but she actually didn't and nobody believes me at all...
>>
>>573378159
You don't get a court date on a weekend you fcking liar.
Learn the legal system.
>>
>>573378843
Depends which country you fucker.
>>
If something liek this happens you never admit to having sex with them.
Investigator : did you rape them
You : no
Investigator : did you have sex with them
You: yes .

HAHAHHA gotcha bitch court date and arrest
>>
>>573378843
I'm in Canada, not America.
>>
>>573378789

Well she has to specify which friend, then that friend has to match her testimony.

Of course she'll probably text the friend and get her to agree with her.
>>
Basically your fucked. Women will lie about rape and get away with 99% of the time. Unless you have hardcore evidence to back you up a jury will side with her in a heartbeat. You only chance is a $$$ lawyer
>>
>>573378789
Was there anyone at the party that saw you two flirting and her "consenting" e.g willingly came with you
>>
>>573378843
actually you do.
In most countries,if you get caught red handed (within 24 of commiting the alleged crime) you are given a court date in 1-30 days.Else it takes far longer
>>
If you were both under the influence of alcohol and if she has a good lawyer. Yah, you're fucked OP.
>>
>>573379142
Well it was like a high school party I didn't know anyone...
>>
Prepare your anus
>>
>>573378159
Yeah dude your fucked. Like no joke, she says you raped her and she has a friend to back her up? Game over.

Have fun on the sex offender list.
>>
>>573379149
Wrong.
>>
>>573379496
You're fucked.
>>
LISTEN UP OP
Thanks to the new "Yes Means Yes" law, if you DO NOT ASK her to have sex and get confirmation, and if you DO NOT ASK consistently if you may keep going while having sex, it's rape.
Just because she didn't say no DOESNT mean it's ok. You MUST get confirmation to have sex from her prior and MUST consistently and constantly ask if you may keep going.
Thanks, Feminists.
Enjoy prison OP
>>
>>573379540
If I get a good lawyer and change my story and say I didn't have sex with her I could not get charged right?
>>
lawyer here. if you're serious, get a lawyer IMMEDIATELY and stop talking to cops and posting about this on chatblogs.
>>
>>573379496
Ages of both of you faggots
>>
File: saddfasfd.jpg (33KB, 657x457px) Image search: [Google]
saddfasfd.jpg
33KB, 657x457px
>>573378159
You're fucked. Rape cases in America are a guilty until proven innocent situation. Even if you are found not-guilty, you'll be labelled a rapist, you're criminal record will say you were charged with rape, the girl will haunt you on social media or whatever and for months, talk about how anon is a rapist.
>>
>>573378159
OP you should tell the police that you were drunk and don't remember. That way they can't charge you with rape because that requires intent.

If you say you were both drunk then you can't be charged. But you better tell them now because if you tell them one thing and then later say you were durnk, they won't believe you and will impeach you in court.

sauce: 4th year law student here.
>>
File: summertime.jpg (68KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
summertime.jpg
68KB, 500x579px
post on 4chan obv
>>
>>573378984
except their is probably plenty of DNA evidence he had sex with her. Basically all a 'rape kit' does is determine whether or not she had sex and if she had it done then lying to the court is pretty much guaranteeing your conviction.
>>
>>573379902
>chatblogs
Kek
>>
>>573379953
She made a big status with pictures of legal papers and tagged me in it with pictures of my face. She took it down an hour ago it was up since like 8am
>>
>>573378159
if she was drunk you're probably fucked.
>>
The worst part is you will now register as a sex offender for the rest of your life, when you lose your case in court.
>>
>>573378843
When the fuck did he even specify the court date you fucking tard?
>>
>>573379995
worst legal advice top kek
>>
Post pics faggot.
>>
>>573380390
I don't have any of the legal documents because they thought I might tear it up.
>>
These slut will have bf's get scared because they showed they are a whore and fucked another guy, then claim rape hoping to hide the whore in them.
>>
Go kill yourself before you're convicted OP, then you won't have to worry about a case and you'll be free
>>
>>573380618
Some guy was threatening me on Facebook but the police said not to use social media at all
>>
>>573379871
Bro you're not listening.

This is a lose/lose situation. Say you don't get convicted. You still will have a rape charge on your record that's not going to get expunged. That girl is going to tell everyone you both know that it was you who raped her, and unfortunately there really isn't much you can do about it.

You do get convicted and you get prison time, fines, rape conviction, and that bitch is still telling everyone. Either way she's gonna attention whore it up and make you out to be the worst person in existence.

Pretend just for a minute that she was an underage girl. Do you think you'd win that case?
>>
>>573380206
I don't know about the legal system in Canada... but maybe its more fair in Canada... who knows...

Are you going to a hearing thing to decide if it should even go to court? Maybe it won't go to court and best case you're labelled a rapist for the rest of your life.
>>
>>573380893
She was 17 looked around 19 I'm 22
She never told me her age
>>
Woah one fuck at the time faggots..
>were you both drunk?
>did you use condom?
>can anybody testify?
>did she at any moment said no?
If she gets a friend to corroborate her story ask for a lie detector test
>>
>>573379603
i have a court date in a month,its the third court date,fuck off
>>
>>573381124
/thread
/yourlife
>>
File: Capture.jpg (25KB, 403x372px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
25KB, 403x372px
>>573378159
Once you're done with all this legal bullshit, move to the Yukon or the furthest island in Nunavut.
>>
>>573381124
17 is legal in like 99% of the world,no problem with the age
>>
>>573381216
I don't drink
I used a condom half way
Only 1 girl so far but I bet there will be more..
She didn't say no except when I went to put on the condom, she didn't want me to use one
>>
File: Untitled.png (610KB, 629x744px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
610KB, 629x744px
You fucking deserve it you filthy pedo
how dare you take advantage of a woman
I hope you burn in hell
>>
>>573381216
BUT don't ask for a lie detector test to be done on the victim because she might actually believe she got raped
>>
>>573380206
you are an idiot if you didnt sue her for defamation and slander..it is an ALLEGED rape..nothing is proven yet and until she proves it and you get convicted,doing that shit is SLANDER.Get a lawyer faggot
>>
>>573380530
Well as you know once a court document has been ingested by the defendant it can no longer be used in a court of law. 14th amendment faggot.
>>
>>573380642
This is actually something you should consider OP
Don't forget a suicidal note addressed to the bitch
>>
>>573381653
I'm in Canada, not America...
>>
>>573381605
Ah and this too OP..
>>
Get a best friend, and claim to be gay! SAY SHE RAPED YOU!
>>
>>573378159

Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>573381593
lie detectors are the weakest form of evidence actually. If it doesnt work, then she'll claim its a faulty test, if it does then it just solidifies her side.
i.e., dont do lie detectors as the defense.
>>
>>573381473
If a girl ever denies your use of a condom immediately turn on camera and either film you fucking her or gtfo. That's her way to either make money off you or get you sentenced for some bullshit way to get out of looking like a whore in front of her friends. Go find people who can actually say they saw her take your hand and lead you into the bedroom or at least had a motive to fuck you. do this or kill yourself. Gr8 B8 M8
>>
>>573381475
>pedo
>woman
>>
>>573381124
You're not within 4 years. Congrats op, you commited stat rape.
>>
>>573381473
>>573381714
It would appear she had this planned.
You're her golden ticket to the fat-ass feminist dyke convention in december.
>>
>>573381473
Annon, go to court, when they ask you the questions dont lie, in tour time to talk say all the history, dont lie and say all the true, say that she didnt say no, the she didnt mention the age, THAT SHE ASKED FOR NO CONDOM and so all the rest. If you tell all the way with true facts she will try lie bit will not get out with all the details so the court will probably belive in you. Aldo talk with ver ex or try facebook her and Proves she is a slut
>>
>>573382009
My best friend thinks I really did rape her he kept telling me to stop lying when I said I didn't do it..
>>
>>573382253
dont use a best friend, use a gay lover.
>>
>>573382062
Lie detectors aren't admissible as evidence in a court case anyway.
>>
>>573382009
Do this, but then you have to have gay sex with somebody and get them to verify it in court by a detailed, public examination of you're large intestine's lining. Can't put a gay man in jail for rape.
>>
>>573380236
Someone please explain it to this stupid
>>
>>573382253
You have no BFF
>>
File: 1356062711984.jpg (25KB, 505x381px) Image search: [Google]
1356062711984.jpg
25KB, 505x381px
>>573382253

you're fucked, no other way to say it. I've read everything you said

>No witness
>She has witness

no matter what bullshit excuse you make up

>Well I don't drink very often
>I had a condom on?

its hearsay, it won't hold up. You're fucked thats it, nothing more nothing less. Either flee country or follow path of therapy and prison time to "Rehabilitation"

you're fucked thats it you're fucked. No other way to help you.

just deal with the fuck you're done for.
>>
>>573382253
0/10
>>
File: raspberry.jpg (455KB, 721x742px) Image search: [Google]
raspberry.jpg
455KB, 721x742px
>>
>>573382623
Couldn't I lie about witnesses?
I could prob pay somebody to say something
>>
>>573382910
pay a gay friend. Trust me, going gay is the right way out.
say she raped you, claim you are gay, claim you have had a gay lover, and when you went home, he was heartbroken from the fact that you were dominated by a girl.
>>
>>573382536
I reread, faget.
>>
This sounds like the girl that is accusing op of rape did it because her friend walked in On her being a whore. And now she's saying it's rape
>>
>>573382910

>Lobbying witness

that is a huge risky gamble. You can't use friends because friends in your case aren't credible. And paying some one to stick to a script. 98% chance of fail because of repeated questioning. Story changes or they forget what was said or happened.

Paying won't work unless you really have no choice then do it but if they find out your witness is "taken care of" you're looking at life.
>>
>>573382536
he said next month, he never said in exactly one month which would be a Tuesday anyway
>>
>>573383112
This sounds like b8 and OP really needs to kill himself whether it's b8 or not. Anybody else agree?
>>
>>573383103

They'll do an investigation to see if he truly gay or not. They'll ask people around and go to his school. If he isn't gay hes fucked twice as bad.
>>
>>573378789
Yah. Your fucked OP. On the bright side you can rape her for real now.
>>
>>573382851
>a raspiest
>>
>>573383275
That's still not what he's implying. It's that you can't get issued the court date during a weekend.
>>
OP pretend you're crazy. Make up the most crazy shit u can think off. Say it was your twin.
>>
>>573383383
he's got one option to avoid prison then. He's gotta start banging gay dudes left and right. Participate in the gay parade and go to the media saying he is being discriminated and prosecuted for being gay because he wouldn't have sex with a woman.
>>
if she doesn't have medical report detailing vaginal and/or other injuries and no witnesses, you should be in the clear.
What did you do to piss her of that bad?
>>
>>573378843
Amerifat detected
>what are other countries
>>
>>573383572
reread, my bad
>>
< be OP
< suck at sex so bad
< gets accused of rape
>>
>>573383383
the answer is simple, closet gay, gay lovers, gay clubs. JUST GO BANG DUDES OP!
just dont rape them like you raped the girl
>>
>>573378159
Can you greentext what happened last night exactly?
>>
>>573383840
And its not that bad banging dudes. just think about it as a way to get out of prison, and open up for all the manlieness,
>>
>>573382910
No dude. This is it. End of the road.

Like I hate to say it but if what you're saying is true you have literally no way out of this.
>>
>>573383635
>>573383840

But he "coincidentally" became gay or was in the closet around the time this incident happened. Nope won't work, they're gonna look at it

>Are you serious?

It won't fly.
>>
>>573383835
Being this new...
>>
>>573379039
Well then all you need to do is apologize and this all goes away.
>>
>>573383806
I thought the same thing at first. The faget doesn't know how to specify yet he expects everyone to know wtfuck he's talking about.
>>
>>573383672
Don't lie faggot, your countries don't have law. Your village elders just group about the local village idol and demand forgiveness.
>>
>>573384069
Hell its the only shot he has.
>>
>>573382910
now you're sounding guilty to me
>>
>>573384069
>idiot thinks it's serious suggestion
>thinks we would ask "are you serious to that"
Are you really this stupid m8?
>>
>>573378159
You need to leave, get the fuck out of the country. Either drive to the border and then leave on a plane from that country. Or you could do a cheap couple hundred dollar cruise to South America or Europe and get off the boat and never come back..
>>
>>573384069
At least he'll gain some experience and be prepared for the houseman
>>
Rap is so wrong
>>
>>573383907

>goto party I got invited to on Facebook
>bring condom and beer and drugs
>hour of partying me and this girl talk
>she says lets go
>she walking upstairs and passed out so I carried her
>open bedroom door
>lay her on bed and lock door(I think)
>say "babe?" And she says "yea anon"
>pulled out the condom
>she said "no" like 5 times and yelled
>so I didn't put the condom on
>I fuck her
>someone knocks on the door
>opens the door
>shuts
>okay
>right as I'm about to cum I put on a condom really quick
>came in condom said goodbye
>went home added her on fb
>messaged her
>passed out
>>
>>573384529
Rap is so wrong, at least it's about fucking bitches and not raping them
>>
>>573384529
True. Metal is the only worthwhile genre nowadays.
>>
I'm a lawyer and I'm sorry to tell you this dude but this girl has you by the balls, I've had cases like this before and it always ends in time, unless you have good proof that she wanted it your fucked. Did you have a friend who was with you last night ? If you do it will go a long way with the right lawyer
>>
This is b8. Women can pull a crazy but randomly sperging to rape for no reason seems unbelievable. I'm guessing you actually raped her and are here trying to convince /b to believe it because you need to practice your story. I doubt a cabal of 17 year old girls would stand up to cross examination from a good lawyer who will pull apart the story if it's bullshit. A good lawyer will also subpoena all the people at the party and get some witnesses showing you guys were flirting or whatever. Also the age of consent in canada is 16 so it's not statutory rape.

Basically I think this is bullshit or you raped her and know the above won't help you and are looking for b to give you an out.

Enjoy prison.
>>
>>573384631
You raped her. Enjoy prison
>>
>>573384631
Either this is a troll thread or you're very autistic.
>>
>>573384631
Get ready for the same experience in prison, faget
>>
>>573384631
The moment she said no you should've walked the fuck out.
>>
>>573384823
Yep. /thread
>>
Hahahaha faggot jail time is gonna hurt your butthole real good
>>
im just suprised no one else reccomended going gay earlier.
>Be at highschool party
>be 15
>bored and want to go home
>Only here because its a friend's birthday
>people are drinking, and im missing out on hours i can log into wow
>Girl comes by and starts talking to me
>being beta, trying to push her away
>"you are cute follow me into the bedroom"
>Wat.jpg
>join her in the bedroom
>pushes me onto bed, starts slowly undressing herself
>nobonerimgay.gif
>starts grabbing my pants, and slowly unzips my pants
>Stillnoboner.png
>Grabs dick, gets mad
>Screams and runs out of the room
>Confused as hell

>Guys walk in as I try to re-zip my pants
>apperently is girl's boyfriend
>Confused as hell
>He is yelling at me claiming that I tried to rape her
>shes in the background yelling "get him"
>Friend (host) of the party comes in
>listens to what is happening and tells the big guy to get out of his house
>Confused, saying "he tried to rape her"

>friend outs us saying "we are both gay, I dont know why he would try to rape her"
>Now we are married
>>
if she didn't say yes it's rape. rape is when you do not get a yes not when you get a no and continue.
>>
>>573385020
She never said know when I was fucking her? That's true
>>
>>573384631
troll thread confirmed, I thought this might actually be legit until you told story
>>
>>573384631
Er....man that is fully rape. You ducked a partially conscious girl that was yelling no through her drunken fog when she saw you produce a condom.
>>
File: redhead-sleeping-sex-blowjob.jpg (70KB, 400x598px) Image search: [Google]
redhead-sleeping-sex-blowjob.jpg
70KB, 400x598px
>>
you didnt fuck her, she fucked you
>>
>>573385129

... Please tell me your trolling?
>>
>>573379995
4th year law student and you think that?? go study the "actio libera in causa" theory, you dumb fag. Worst advice eva.

OP: you're fucked, but you can still kill yourslef and save you years of suffering and frustration.
>>
Dude you are ok
I was accused of rape at a party
I told them it was consensual.
I told them I kept asking if it was OK every few mins.
Investigators said she had friends saying I raped her. I told them they were not there.
The girls who lied were charged with obstruction and defamation
Your only hope is to tell the truth, this'll help you in the long run.
People will hate you whether you are innocent or not.
>>
>>573385051
fucking faggot
>>
>>573384631
>she walking upstairs and passed out
that's rape, bro
>>
>>573385515
She was moaning when we were fucking she said to keep going or something
>>
File: 1412225283503.jpg (37KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
1412225283503.jpg
37KB, 630x418px
>>573384631
>mfw you thought she meant no to the condom and not the sex
>>
>>573378159
Kill her...help end frivolous rape cases...your life is fucked no matter what because of a lying shit bag. Implement final solution.
>>
>>573385469
but he did rape here
>>
is this anyway related to stepsister thread???
>>
>>573385469
D00d. Read his greentext. If that's his 'truth' he may as well just put himself in cuffs and prepare his anus. This isn't gray area they were both drunk shit. This was full on fucking rape of a protesting girl. Well I mean it's clearly bullshit but if it wasn't it would be that.
>>
File: 1410950795201.gif (2MB, 180x230px) Image search: [Google]
1410950795201.gif
2MB, 180x230px
>>573384631
>pulled out the condom
>so I didn't put the condom on
>>
>>573385187
You said she passed out. You are fucked. Start stretching your anus now. Go really rape her now.
>>
>>573385806
I don't want to hurt anyone.
I just want to be not raped charged with
>>
>>573379995
>4th year law student when law school in America takes 3 years
>>
>>573385696
if she said no and yelled before hand then its fucking rape. Are you really this thick?

I mean i can understand the confusion if she was moaning but seriously if she said no you should've backed out in the beginning.
>>
>>573378159
Op make sure to mention that you are willing to take a polygraph test. That is, if youre telling the truth.
>>
OP is fucked
>>
Your first mistake is admitting you even had sex, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>573385981
What if I already lied to the police? And then on the test it will really show it?
>>
>>573378159
accuse her of raping you because you were drunk and you never told her yes
>>
>>573385469
Hell I'll even drop the names of the girls and guy who accused me
Cause fuck them
Cora strubb, accused me of raping her, later dropping charges because she knew she was wrong
Becka Rosales, coerced Cora to accuse me because she is a spiteful Spanish bitch
And her betafaggot guy friend Brian, who stole one of my rings, smashed it and lost it.
>>
>>573384631
>I fuck her
/thread
>>
File: thumbs-and-ammo-04.jpg (78KB, 650x478px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-and-ammo-04.jpg
78KB, 650x478px
>>573385961
Good luck with that
>>
>>573384631
3/10.

If real I hope you get ebolaids and die :)
>>
>>573386253
>what if i already lied to police
>posts green text about obvious rape
>???
>innocent
>>
>>573381216
lie detectors are inadmissable in court, if they weren't so easy to trick, don't you think they would use them in every case
>>
You in California? You definitely fucked if you in California.
>>
>>573386604
It wasn't really lying I just didn't tell them the truth
>>
>>573378159
Aren't there tests for rape?
As in, analyzing the alleged victim's vagina to see if it's actually been abused
>>
>>573386741
The truth that you raped her ?
>>
>>573386253
Are you some kind of autist? This is open and shut rape if it's true. You've got more sperge than a special needs class.
>>
>>573386741
/thread
>>
>>573386253
If you already lied to the police. You've already lost
>>
>>573384631
Sounds like rape to me
>>
>>573386787
Yes but saying we had rough sex gives reasonable doubt to those tests.
>>
File: bait2.jpg (61KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
61KB, 625x626px
>>573381475
G8 b8 m8
>>
how does one get a court date from the very moment something has been reported? This is complete bullshit to the highest order, OP is a trolling fag
>>
>>573386741
Obvious troll is now obvious. Too far man. Too far. Good game though.
>>
>>573379995
Stay in law school you idiot. Self induced intoxication is not an affirmative defense to the sexual assault culpable mental state.
>>
>>573378530
So you bailed out that quick on a weekend?
>>
>>573378159
Show us some papers from the police or get fukt by niggers in a dump.
>>
>>573378159

Listen OP. I was in the same boat as you about 2 years ago, and I got out of it completely. No Court, nada.

Idk if things will work out as well with you as they did for me, because in my area, I have a decent amount of pull because the position my uncle has with the Sheriff's deputy's.

BUUUUUUT I lawyered up immediately, and basically dropped my phone in the thrash can and didnt touch it for the entirity of summer. No social media. No texting. No talking, not even to your friends to try and explain yourself. Just let it fucking die out. once i came back out of hiding some people would ask me about the situation and you just say "i dont know what you're talking about" and avert the subject.

just know that if she actually is lying, that after enough of her gossipping with her friends, and getting no reaction out of you, she's going to end up changing her story about 20 times, until finally nobody fucking believes the silly cunt and court is avoided completely

if not then just be her an hero, you're going to prison anyway kek
>>
>>573386737
I love when newfags don't read through a whole thread
>>
>>573386924
I got it this morning, this all took place last night.
>>
she said, "keep going" - or "something"
pains me to say this mfw feminism
you raped the holy living fuck out of her.
you pounded that drunken passed pussy.
now you are going to prison for a long time, wasting your formative years pleasing bubba and trying not to get maimed by niggers
>>
>>573378159
if she claims you raped her there have to be some signs on her body of a rape. if you didnt hurt her there are no signs , so you got a chance of not being punished as a rapist.
is it rape if she has been riding your dick without your action ? maybe you can claim that she has raped you. you just have been so drunk that you couldnt defend yourself aganist her ;)
>>
i highly doubt Cops or the court are that effiecent and effective that you get a court date instantly no matter how long you spent in a police cell
>>
File: 1387932185935_Chlo_KA2-3.gif (3MB, 252x281px) Image search: [Google]
1387932185935_Chlo_KA2-3.gif
3MB, 252x281px
>>573384631
funny as fuck
>>
>>573386960
I live in Cali, we were both drunk
She had the nerve to say I forced her to drink
Witnesses saved me by saying I told her to slow down, and that she said she was a big girl and could handle it
>>
She says no 5 times. Op assumes it's no to the condom. Funniest shot I've read in awhile.
>>
>>573384631
Well actually, if she says "no" five times that means yes.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
>>
>>573379039
>I'm in Canada, not America.

You should have mentioned this in your first post.

You'll be fine. Our judges aren't retarded.
>>
>>573387086
We had like semi rough sex, she never said no. She was moaning for a good amount of time. She even did anal

Sorry if this is tmi
>>
>>573378159
>raspiest
>>
>>573384631
made me kek
she said no to sex you dumbass
>>
>>573385961
Too late. Your life is ruined.
Easiest thing is to just kill yourself.
Its only gonna get worse
>>
>>573379825
Read the thread you stupid fucking moron, he's not from US.

Get saged ya fuckin faggot
-Heaven out
>>
What if you took back your consent? You could claim she raped you?
>>
File: image:1.png (330KB, 691x515px) Image search: [Google]
image:1.png
330KB, 691x515px
>>573387290
I bet you had to force it into her asshole
>>
This is why I'm afraid to ever have sex and will remain lifelong virgin.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 497x427px
>>573379496
Didn't know anyone at a high school party? OP is either underage fagget, or a college rapist
>>
not by choice i imagine, fag.
>>
>>573379825
That's in the US and only in California. OP is from Canada you fucktard.
>>
File: 1398115365367.jpg (9KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1398115365367.jpg
9KB, 251x241px
>>573387609
Yup. thats why
>>
>>573387609
No you're just a faggot.
>>
>>573387574
Yeah she was tight but she was moaning the entire time
>>
>>573387793

heheheh
>>
>>573380206
so she posted her rape issue on fucking facebook, i swear if people can't see that she's attention whoring then everyone of your mates needs to be slaughtered
>>
>>573380530
You're full of shit
>>
>>573387290
You will beat the rape case because there is no evidence that you raped her. No jury will convict with no evidence. Then you can sue her for defamation for falsely telling people you raped her and take every penny she has.
>>
>>573387574
10/10
>>
File: talkingheads.gif (2MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
talkingheads.gif
2MB, 426x240px
>>573378159
ypure definitely not fucked, anon. The evidence is circumstantial, authorities will get the testimonies of your friends and everyone at the party, and then they'll probably let you go. If you came in her then it only shows that you guys had sex, otherwise no sign of struggle no sign of injury, then you're good to go.
>>
>>573384205
HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>573387609
Keep it up and as a virgin at 40yo you'll finally be bestowed upon with the powers of wizardry.
>>
>>573381124
>17

Nah your good OP, just relax and don't lie about ANYTHING or the prosecution will use it to get a conviction
>>
>>573387859
WE HAVE HAVE CONFIRMTION FORCE WAS USED. RAPE IS CONFIRMED.
>>
Just ask her if she wants to know how rape really feels
>>
Put out $300 for a polygraph (lie detector test), and if she isn't willing to pay for one, pay for hers as well, also, she should have had a rape kit test, if she refuses both of those, she is obviously lying, and that will show in court, seeing how you are a good little boy and passed your polygraph that you payed for out of your own pocket. If you have the money, offer to pay for hers as well. If she doesn't pass or adhere to taking one, or either of those, then you will be scot free, and you can make a counter suit for perjury, libel, and slander of your name, and make her pay you for damages done to your reputation, along with she will have to serve jail time and have a criminal record.

How do I know this? I was charged with the same thing by a girl, but I'm gay, so shit didn't happen, and I all that is how it payed out, I even had the courts force her to pay for my moving costs as I moved 3 states away because of how hostile people were towards me because of her claims. What really happened is she fucked a random guy at a party and got called a whore by her bf, and everybody thought it was me she fucked because we were right next to each other all night and she tried kissing me, so she thought it was me she fucked, since she was so hammered after she didn't remember who it was.
>>
>>573387972
They gave them to my dad
>>
>>573385964

>implying everyone's american
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 237x213px
>>573387884
Totally agree with this guy
>mfw attention whores get away with bullshit and make men seem like animals
>>
>>573379871
>If I get a good lawyer and change my story and say I didn't have sex with her I could not get charged right?

you lie and you're just fucking yourself more. just tell the truth, that she wanted the d so you gave her the d. it was all completely consensual. you may still get fucked, but if they catch you lying about having sex in the first place, they won't believe it wasn't rape. they'll think you're a lying sack of raping shit.
>>
File: 1412932500204.jpg (145KB, 601x650px) Image search: [Google]
1412932500204.jpg
145KB, 601x650px
>>573384158
>>
op if your court demeanor is as wishy washy as your posts, you're fucked. And you're really fucked because of the bullshit statements you've already made to investigators.
OP, YOU'RE ABOUT THE DUMBEST MUTHERFUCKER ON /b/ EVER WAS
>>
>>573380530
Yeah bs op you're worse than a girl seeking attention gtfo
>>
>>573384631
>pulled out the condom

Are you fucking retarded for real?
>>
>>573388251
You're 22 and your dad takes care of your paperwork? OP is an autist, nuff said
>>
File: 1412397769850.png (693KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412397769850.png
693KB, 1280x720px
>>573380206
You could always get a friend to back you up, even if he wasn't there
> two can play at that game
>>
>>573380053

Hey can you please shut the fuck up when you obviously don't have the slightest fucking clue what you are talking about? Thanks.
>>
File: rapecondom[1].jpg (19KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
rapecondom[1].jpg
19KB, 450x299px
You should've used one of these inside out - claiming he raped you.
>>
remember reading greentext of cunt almost getting away with this shit. dont remember the entire story
>go home drunk with chick in cab
>have sex
>cunt charges me with rape
>be in jail
>bros find cab footage of girl foolin around
>be free and girl goes to prison or some shit
guy was lucky but if youre gonna fuck some random cunt expect this and prepare for it or dont fuck random cunts at all
>>
>>573379871

I'm gonna take back that thing I said about how you're going to be fine, because you seem like kind of a fucking moron, and even if you are innocent you seem like the kind of moron that is going to fuck himself into getting convicted by trying to weasel out of something you probably weren't going to get convicted for in the first place.

do you have any bleach in the house?
>>
>>573388230
polygraphs aren't admissible evidence in Canadian courts

>amerifat
>kek
>>
>>573389018

Should OP drink the bleach?
>>
>>573384631
Fuckin kek 8/10 you got me faggot
>>
>>573384631
I'm clapping so fucking hard right now. Well done op, 8/10 for trolling all these faggots. Gr8 b8.
>>
File: 1361620356774.jpg (565KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1361620356774.jpg
565KB, 1440x900px
>>573378159
you are fucking stupid for not using "The good to go app". OP enjoy your ass rape in prison and the whole sex offender thing if you make it out of prison alive.
>>
>>573389215

God dammit can you please have some patience.
>>
>goto party I got invited to on Facebook
>bring condom and beer and drugs

You said earlier you don't drink... Why you bring beer to the party then?
>>
All you guys saying tell the truth need to listen to Uncle Heaven. Having sex with a partially conscious girl who can only say no through her drunken fog is rape. If he tells that story to the police he is going to jail and rightly so to enjoy man cock. He says they did analysis and she was moaning. No shit. I'd be ma king noise too if I was incoherently drunk and some neckbeards forced his cock in my ass with no lube. She's a human being man. You carried an unconscious girl into a room whose only identifiable word to you was no and you pinged her in both holes.

Unclearly Heaven signing off.
>>
>>573389215
Agreed
>>
>>573382910
literally move north and live off the land
>>
>>573389550
>You said earlier you don't drink... Why you bring beer to the party then?

Because it's a party, idiot.

Wait, do Americans bring just enough beer to a party for themselves?
>>
>>573388251
>>573388553

This would actually be illegal to serve an adult's papers to their parent, unless there's some pre-arranged legality around yourself (if your parents have custody of you due to Downs Syndrome, perhaps). In such a case, you'd likely get handed to juvenile court or a mental institution worst-case.

In other words, besides for being a shitty troll, you didn't bother to research to come up with a realistic story.
>>
>>573389040
Sorry your court system is so fucked it can't even keep up with the U.S. court system. Seriously, how is a polygraph not allowed? Everybody shit talks the U.S., but look how shitty your countries are! Girls can claim rape with nobody questioning it AT ALL, and completely fuck up a man's life.
>>
>>573384631
How much money do you have access too? Would your family help you leave the country? Seriously unless you wabt to go to prison you need to get out now.
>>
>>573389747
>Seriously, how is a polygraph not allowed?

because they don't actually work you mouthbreathing cuntfart
>>
>>573389747
>Openly admits text book rape in thread. >Thinks lie detector will help.
OP needs Justice
>>
File: fc74296_to-catch-a-predator.jpg (50KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
fc74296_to-catch-a-predator.jpg
50KB, 600x750px
You're screwed dude. This system works based on looks. You screw a girl who's underaged and looks attractive, you're fucked. They'll believe her because she'll pull out the 'ol "I was drunk and didn't know where I was" card. And then start crying and the cops will believe her.

I hope there's a way around it but due to multiple stories I've heard, I think you might wanna plea bargain so you don't royally fucked.
>>
>>573389898
What study proves that? Seriously, send a link.
>>
>>573386384
post links to their facebooks plox, we shall deliver trolling vengeance, based anon
>>
>>573382204
That's not how Canadian law works
>>
File: back2tumblr.png (308KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
back2tumblr.png
308KB, 546x700px
>>573389569
>>
>>573389898
>>573389949
Can someone start a petition for me so I don't get charged?
>>
File: 1359201113625.jpg (21KB, 460x242px) Image search: [Google]
1359201113625.jpg
21KB, 460x242px
did you offer to have a polygraph test taken? Even offering to take one is going to win you a lot of credibility against her. The state should be willing to pay for it, and though nothing will legally happen to her if she's found guilty of false rape accusations, you can frame the results and ostracise her from her social group proving to everyone what she really is.
>>
Pay a crack head to kill her or get a alibi and do it your self if there is no victim there is no crime
>>
>>573389689
LOL.
Fucking obvious..
>>
File: prison-rape-chick-tract.jpg (77KB, 467x241px) Image search: [Google]
prison-rape-chick-tract.jpg
77KB, 467x241px
>>
>>573388251
No they didn't, you're a lying faggot. Fuck off.
>>
>>573390069

Fucking all of them. Google it you jackass.
>>
>>573390069
You can't put a percentage on "beyond reasonable doubt" is the issue. They're like 70% effective. I'd imagine "reasonable doubt" is much smaller than 30%.

So yes, even the Feds use polygraphs for hiring for certain positions, but they're no good for a criminal case.

In a civil case, you could argue that all you need is to be 51% sure that the accused is responsible and they're held liable for damages. However, one could just as easily accuse random people of bullshit and end up winning 30% of the time.

Still, not so admissible.
>>
>>573390423
You're the retard making the claim, holy shit, are people from anywhere but the U.S. so lazy that they cant put effort to provide proof for their claims?
>>
>>573386974
This /b/rose talking from experience. B8m8
>>
this is cheese if I've ever read it
>>
OP here, my parents want me to move out of the house by next week if I'm not in jail. I only have $500.11 in my account?
>>
>>573381124
Age of consent in canada is 16, in that aspect your good
>>
>>573390292
>my sides.
>>
>>573384631

Thats rape you fucking retard holy god.

Enjoy your fucking prison sentence you filthy cunt.
>>
>>573389569
Well said, this guy is proper fucked.
>>
>>573380000

Dam
>>
>>573390954
Go rape a landlord, you'll be fine
>>
>>573382204
Age of consent is 16 in canada, Only the USA is retarded enough to make it 18. Here in brazil is 14 for example
>>
>>573390954
GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul
>>
in canada; if you have sex with a girl who is under the influence, even if you are and she changes her mind the next day then you can bet your ass you can be convicted of rape.... pretty fucked up eh?
>>
>>573390454
Then howcome it all worked out well for me? In my case she refused the lie detector and rape kit, lost, and had to pay damages, even though she had multiple witnesses take her side that we were around each other all night. I didn't even have a good lawyer, just took a route of common sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 600x400px
>>573391218
Kekarino
>>
>>573390292
no fuck off OP you dun goofed.
>>
>>573390954
Donate $450.00 USD to a local animal shelter.
From the $50 left, get wasted, actually rape the bitch making accusations, get a piece of paper and a pen, write "You did this" on it, put it on your parents bed and then hang yourself in their room.
>>
omg, miglopixela will be praying for you my child. i hope everything ends up ok D:
>>
>>573391446
I already bought some stuff off eBay for prison
>>
>>573391446
This. Now. Everybody convince OP to kill himself
>>
>>573380530
-_____________-
>>
>>573390954

You say this as if it's some terrible new obstacle in your life. go to the welfare office if you can't afford rent. did you just move here or something? it's Canada. We are a socialist country. jesus christ. I was able to legally emancipate myself and get an apartment at 16 because my parents were annoying me.
>>
>>573379902
another lawyer here. this anon speaks the truth.
>>
>>573391446
Hilarious but might only way out lol
>>
>>573390954
You'll be in prison by then mang. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>573391446
He might as well kill the bitch while he's at it too
>>
>>573391735
dude i tried getting on assisted living @ 17 and they wouldnt let me.. i was being neglected and not fed, etc... how the fk did you get on it....?
>>
>>573390724
The only country in the world that uses polygraph tests is the US, the rest of the world sees them as a fucking joke you imbecilic cock slobber.
>>
>>573391646
>for prison

You are seriously retarded. You know how the prison system works right?
>>
>>573391646
Get lube. You'll need it.
>>
File: 1412972127087.png (324KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
1412972127087.png
324KB, 516x526px
>>573384631
Le kek
>>
>>573391887
no one goes to jail for long now a days in canada for rape. i bet if he gets charged then he will get 2 months of community service
>>
>>573390296
In Canada , we are art enough to know that polygraph tests are fucking retarded. They are not admissible evidence.

>amerifat
>kek
>>
>>573391989
prison in canada is like daycare.. you have xboxes, computers, tv, etc..
>>
>>573378159
thats why you dont fuck with women

go gay
>>
>>573392264
Fucking seriously? i did four years in the UK and the only thing we had really was a tv.
>>
File: perkyperky534.jpg (39KB, 534x730px) Image search: [Google]
perkyperky534.jpg
39KB, 534x730px
>>573384631
topkek

Nice troll OP 8/10

Pic unrelated
>>
>>573378159
hope you like anal because your about to be getting alot of it
>>
>>573392410
lol ya dude. if i was a homeless bum i'd just rape bitches and murder them then get put in prison and be fed 3 times a day and fuck dogs all day while sitting on my ass
>>
>>573391968

i am good at word using
>>
File: 1412398007785.jpg (197KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1412398007785.jpg
197KB, 720x478px
>>573384631
>I fuck her

LOLOLOLOLOLOL FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>573392657
this upsets me deeply.
>>
>>573378159
>I was at a party last night
lol
>and had sex with a girl
holy shit lol
>>
>>573390724

haha what a fucking retard you are. ahhhh get cancer.
>>
>>573392410
there was this guy who murdered his 3 young kids in bc, canada and he got 3 yrs in a mental ward and is now out on his own
>>
>>573384706
>I'm a lawyer
>your fucked
>your
>>
claim she raped you but you were filled with shame and didn't want to go to the cops, she took advantage of you whilst drunk.

If they don't take it seriously threaten to take it to the media. Everyone hates feminists and it would make me laugh
>>
>>573379496
Man you're so fucked
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.