[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a couple days ago my friend Arin came out to me and basically

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

So a couple days ago my friend Arin came out to me and basically told me how he wants to be a girl. He's married to a really nice girl who I don't think knows about his gender issue yet. I'm honestly not even sure that when she finds out that she'll take it that well. Neither would his friends I'd imagine. He'd probably lose his job if he tried to go to work doing a fake girl voice too.

After he told me I just said "Be yourself, do what you gotta do to be happy" etc etc. Haven't spoke to him for two days or so now since he came out.

I guess what I'm asking here is what should I tell him? What kind of advice should I give him?
>>
Just tell him that he's being a little too grump, and he needs to be a little not so grump
>>
>>573123883
Not advice. :|
>>
>>573124398
You've pretty said all you can.

Up to him when he does now. Just be a bro.
>>
>I'd talk it over with your friends and family. It might have severe future reprocusions
>>
>>573123629
Have your friend do it in whatever voice he feels like. I'm sure Barry will edit it back to normal.
>>
>>573124637
Thanks, that makes me feel a bit better. Just hope everyone accepts him when he finally does decide to tell everyone else.
>>
>>573123629
he came out to you b/c he wants you to fuck him

tell him not to tell his wife and just fuck him on the side everytime you guys "hang out"

trans guys are extremely slutty and submissive and will pretty much do anything you ask them.
>>
Kill him since trannies are disgusting.
>>
>>573125213
Nah, it's no use.
>>
>>573125723
I think you have the wrong idea..
>>
>>573125892
I'm absolutely 100% serious. he told you first, not his wife. he's totally into you. this is your chance to get all the free depraved sex you ever wanted. don't fuck up an opportunity like this because you'll probably never get one again.
>>
>>573126163
1. I'm not gay or bi. (Totally cool with the people who are though) 2. I have a girlfriend who I love and would never cheat on.
>>
>>573126276
and what will you do when she wants to become a man}
>>
>>573126276
1)not gay if its a tranny
2)not cheating if its just two bros hanging out

just saying dude the offer if officially out there. you'll never get a chance like this again.
>>
I think u could just try to ask more about it... why... since when... u know stuffs like that... thdn just try to tell him to be open to his wife, it will hurt her but better niw than later dont u think?
>>
>>573125480
Fuck only his close friends are gonna accept him.

He either 1. Lives a lie or 2. Deals with hate for the rest of his kids when people find out.
>>
>>573123629
If anything, make sure he's aware there's a difference between "being yourself" and being accepted. The family doesn't have to like having the floor pulled out from under them, that's a hell of thing to drop on your spouse.

Personally I'm a fan of accepting yourself as you are. If you want to talk in a high voice & wear drag... fine, you don't need to be a "girl" for that to be ok. Most trans I've encountered have been sexist characatures. Just strikes me as insecurity & trying to shoulder your own burden of self acceptance on others.

Still, disassociative gender disorder doesn't exactly produce the paradime of mental wellness. So maybe some coddling IS in order.
>>
>>573123629
He's not gay, he's just married to Suzy who is literally the shittiest person in the world.
Tell him to get a divorce and start dating a person who isn't a whore
>>
>>573123883
Oh god, please let it be that Arin.
>>
>>573127450
She's not a whore you dickhead. She's really nice and caring. I hate the shit she gets from people.
>>
>>573127765
she's a gross fetal alcohol syndromed clown whore
>>
>>573127765
Hi, Suzy

go suck a black dick
>>
File: 1353999252357.gif (909KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
1353999252357.gif
909KB, 400x361px
Tell them to go to a gender therapist immediately, that shit doesn't get better if you ignore it.
Trust me. I've dealt with this myself. Ignoring it seems nice, but it's not an option.

For everyone saying that they want to fuck OP; you're retarded. This is not a sexual thing. This is a gender thing. It's not sexual at all.
>>
>...............…………………………._¸„„„„_
>…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
>………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
>…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
>……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
>**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
>.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
>:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
>.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
>:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
>:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯.
>:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\.
>.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
>:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
>: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
>"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"c
>>
>>573129127
Didn't know they had a gender therapist. I'll tell him to get one the next time I speak to him, thanks. :D
>>
>>573123629
>pose to him the not-so-difficult question

Would you rather stay an average looking dude or become an ugly fucking girl with a cock
>>
>>573123629
Danny pls go
>>573127765
Suzy pls go
>>
File: Domestic_Goose.jpg (828KB, 1296x1714px) Image search: [Google]
Domestic_Goose.jpg
828KB, 1296x1714px
Does his girlfriend happen to look like this?
>>
>>573123629
Body perception issues are usually treated. The idea that your body has something wrong with it and needs fixing had different names based on the context. Sometimes it's called hypochondria. Sometimes it's called anorexia. Sometimes it's called muscular dysmorphia. It used to be called gender identity syndrome, but now it's called gender dysphoria. Be nice to him but firm about body acceptance. Many claim to accept their bodies and just want to dress up, but it's rarely that simple.
>>
File: _aaastyle.gif (2MB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
_aaastyle.gif
2MB, 400x232px
>>573132549
OP, you need to tell him how sorry you are for him, since no matter what amount of hormone treatments and surgeries he has, he will never be a female with today's medical technology.

It's genetic, yo.

Also, be there for his wife. Must really REALLY suck for her to be the one married to him when he decided to jump dimensions.
>>
>>573130942
Are you Barry or Jon replacement?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.