[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you're <=5/10. >Inb4 an hero Please

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: mw3.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mw3.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
What do you do when you're <=5/10.
>Inb4 an hero
Please post alternatives
>>
>>572119407
Embrace it and let your confidence be a 10/10. How can other people like you if you don't even like yourself?
>>
>>572119407
>go to gym
>stay clean
>smell good
>dress decent
>eat healthy
>work hard to make money

Congratulations, you are now a 9/10
>>
File: 1408316217660.jpg (71KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1408316217660.jpg
71KB, 500x625px
relax and fap
>>
>>572119590
It didn't start like that. First I was very happy. It was really great. Then I started noticing people hanging less with me. Even my best friend left me.
People never wanted to take selfies with me, they'd say I must go away.
All my friends started getting grills

And there I was, sitting in class during recess staring at the ceiling.
So then I realized that I'm flawed.
>>
File: 1279227589634.jpg (58KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1279227589634.jpg
58KB, 500x345px
>no gf
>>
>>572119823
Sitting in class alone*.
While all my friends were enjoying the feel of a grill.
>>
>>572119407
Attempt to build an interesting personality, with great confidence
>inb4 becoming a over the top ugly douchebag instead

Girls, at least those who aren't sluts, tend to look more for those with great confidence instead of those with looks
>>
>>572119823
take it from someone who once exhibited anxiety and is now a confident clinically diagnosed narcissist that your biggest issue is your self confidence. It sounds crazy but people flock to it, if you are confident of yourself you will have no trouble making friends and getting a grill
>>
become an alcohol
>>
>>572119407
There was also a debate agenda which stated that good looking people will get the best opportunities in life.
I asked one of the committee members about it. She said to me
"You wouldn't understand it because you're ugly"
This was the day I smoked weed for the first time, but that didn't doo shit to me
>>
>>572120001
This.
>>
>inb4 becoming a over the top ugly douchebag instead
I'm positive this is bound to happen
>>
>>572120195
This doesn't change anything. At the end of the day you're just a smelly worthless drunk with still no gf or friends.
>>
>>572119823
Sounds like you had shit friends that stopped hanging out with you for shallow and superficial reasons. That can hurt anybody. Idk if this is what happened but it seems like thats where your confidence may have been lost. Just try to move on, obv its easier said then done. If you don't have people that accept you for who you are then why bother with them? Where one sees flaws, others see benefits.
>>
what do
>be me
>6/10 if im lucky,gf 9/10 idek how i got her
>can feel relationship ending soon bc I'm going off to BT and she's just got a new job in the city (long hours)
>been with her for three years
>don't remember how to pick up or do those single things

I'm pretty much fucked
>>
>>572120354
yea, but you dont care about it
>>
>>572120360
These people only exist I'm my dreams
(Literally)
>>
>Tfw hoping lifting will do something to your life
>>
>>57212051
I know depression sucks, I know the lack of motivation is unbearable, but the only way to feel better is to accept the fact that nothing ever falls in your lap. These people exist, but they only exist outside your front door and a little out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>572120959
was meant for >>572120519
>>
I think its sad that I have a large sized feel folder.
>>
>>572119678
Was typing all of this until I saw it. This OP. It's not hard at all. Once you start hitting the weights, about three-four weeks in, you'll be confidant as hell, which improves your rating by 1/2 - 1 point. Now, you're a 6/10: average, by just going to the gym.

Don't go around wearing fucking graphic tshirts, as it looks childish and unclean. Plain tshirt(e.g. grey, white, black, blue, etc.) and some jeans or khakis and you'll look formal, manly. Boom. 7.5

There you go. Follow the other principals as well.
>>
>>572122247
Also, shave everyday. Don't grow facial hair unless you're 40-50 years old. It looks fucking dirty
>>
>>572122247
Please give advice on haircut and clothes?
I wear black on black, usually always wear all stars.
I have nice hair but what is styling?
>All haircuts ever had was "school boy"

I look kinda stupid in sweaters coz I'm skinny.
>>
>>572122407
But I think it looks kinda cool? I trim goatee.
Or is this bad too?
>>
goatees are for fat guys and shitty villains.

shave it or 5 oclock shadow
>>
>>572122661
Done
Give clothing/hair advice?
>>
>>572122449
Alright.

>haircut
I just completely shave my hair. It looks masculine, grills like it, and I like the neck roll I have on the back of my head. Lol. And it's easy to maintain, showers take me literally 2 minutes.

>stop wearing black on black

Most people think of darkness: eternal rest, death. It's depressing, and that's why emo's adopted it as their color.

>I look kinda stupid in sweaters coz I'm skinny.

That's negativity. YOU think you look stupid, whereas other people don't. If you really want advce here, just wear a lose fitting hoodie, that's sort of tight, but not too tight. Don't wear big baggie sweaters.

any more questions?
>>
>>572122764
depends on your head shape. talk to a hairdresser and ask HER (not a him) what would look good on you. Remember to say no if it sounds too fucking stupid.

clothing is fitted clothes, plain or earthy colours and suits.

The secret to clothes is in the confidence of the person. you look good, you feel good, you get more confidence
>>
>>572122953
How do I fix my face so I could become 7.8/10?
I'm talking like creams or some shit? My skin is oily but I have like 1/2 pimples.
>>
>>572123140
There's also a guy I'm my class whom girls just flock to.
Give tips how to get at least 1 girl to do this to me?
>>
>>572122953
Also another question.
When talking to girl
I usually just talk about stupid crap. I'm not socially retarded. But how to talk so that I can fuck her.
>>
>>572123140
Proactive. Its going to dry your skin out and clean it up after about 3 months. DONT PICK AT THEM. that shit leads to pock marks and scarring. not sexy at all.

>>572123320
stop being a beta bitch and giving a fuck about what the others are doing. you work on you and they come to you.

Personality + confidence = everything you want.
>>
>>572123140
Creams are a waste of money m8. I've tried all that shit in my teen years(i.e. proactive, some other shit I forget the name of) proactive is the biggest scam. You'll grow 10x more pimples when you stop using it.

In the shower, turn the water as hot as possible. Splash it on your face, make sure it's not too fucking hot, but hot. This opens your pores, getting bacteria out. After the hot water, get cold water, splash it on your face. This closes your pores, making sure bacteria doesn't get back in them. At least this is my hypothesis, I don't know of it's truth, but it works for me.

Also, boil water and hold your face over it, the steam gets rid of the blackheads

ITT: making OP a 10/10
>>
>>572123451
make jokes, treat her like you would any other guy. Avoid fart jokes, disgusting shit and depressing shit if shes a normal chick. If shes cool, then no topics are off limits.
>>
>>572123626
Make jokes. Can I show her the banana picture?
Lol m8 I don't know any fucking jokes.
>>
>>572123546
well, making him at least an 8/10 and not a pussy
>>
>>572123451
This is easy. Don't come off as too flirty. Like I saw a kid the other day, whom I know is trying to get with this girl, tell her "you're so niceeee" in a flirty, pathetic way.

Just crack jokes, any joke. Not the one liner script jokes that you get off google. If you get her laughing, she's into you bro. Proceed to ask for number. Text her to hangout. If you drive, ask her if she wants to catch a movie or something.
>>
>>572123713
If I can get a girl then I don't care about x/10.
>>
File: IggyAzaleaSexTape (28).jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IggyAzaleaSexTape (28).jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>Igg-y Aza-lea Sex Tap-e lea-ked >>
kuerzer;de/IggyAzaleaSexTape (write dot instead of ; )
>>
>>57212381
An not have car coz poorfag.
>>
Develop an attitude
>>
>>572123708
its all a part of having a personality and being able to read a room, a person and a situation.

when you read the room, you see whats going on around you and can observe and make observations. Talk to her about how that faggot over there is doing something.

reading the person is as simple as not reading into whatever she is saying. She doesnt want to fuck you, no matter what alpha faggot says. Unless she says it outright, just talk to her like a normal person.

reading the situation is the same as reading a room, but more broad. Chatting up some chick at a funeral is considered uncool. Cool if you can DO it, but that requires balls that you wont get from 4channers.

observational comedy is the easiest form of comedy ever. its all in the timing.
>>
>>572123972
I dont have a car, still get women.

taxi to places or get them to meet somewhere and taxi back if shit goes well.
>>
>>572123713
Lol true true

>>572123972
this>>572124123

You don't have to go to the movies. YOu can ask if she wants to get some coffee or something, and just walk to meet her and go to a cafe.
>>
>>572124123
This one time a girl said I should come to her house and study. I wanted to go so bad but she lives far mane.
I can't risk going home late and getting robbed/death
>>
>>572119407
Fuck em all, do what you want to fucking do, someone doesn't like it, tell em to fuck off.
Eventually you'll get the confidence back and you'll be able to objectively view your flaws and work on them if necessary.
1-2-3 -alpha is doable, but he 'fuck it' system has worked for hundreds of years and is the most natural, effective way to improve yourself, it all comes from you, making you into the ideal 'version' of yourself, rather than turning into a metrosexual weights monkey who stinks of the latest aftershave, eats off a guide on the internet and just so happens to have your face slapped on top
>>
Am having high school farewell dance soon
>Be me
>Have no partner
>Have no car
>Have suit
Who to ask? The girls at my school are shallow as fuck! They'd literally insult you in your face. They only want the alpha males mane
Feels batman
>>
>>572124492
"risk it to get the biscuit"

taking fucking chances is what life is about. Stop being a bitch about it and get out there. Rejection, loss, even a beatdown are all a part of doing business as a male.

if you're in that much need, read the art of manliness and get tips from there on how to tie a tie, your shoelaces and what cut of suit will make you look good and not like a 15 year old in his dads suit.
>>
>>57212473
What to feel when rejection is all you know?
>>
>>572124720
Fuck em all, take you and your suit and you get a taxi to that damn dance and you fuckin slaughter them with your funky ass moves (look up and practise some funky ass moves beforehand)
(Do not actually slaughter your class, white boy.)
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.