[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm sorry Boxxy. >We've lost. >/b/ has fallen

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ngbbs4d2e5eee2c93d.jpg (9KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4d2e5eee2c93d.jpg
9KB, 266x190px
>I'm sorry Boxxy.
>We've lost.
>/b/ has fallen to sjw janitors.
>Moot is a fag.
>4 Chan is kill.

It's been a good run guys. Many lulz were had. I was proud to call you my /b/rothers. I'm sorry it had to end like this.

To the mods/moot, FUCK YOU. Right up the peehole.

Let it be known that even though our people may be spread across countless chans, our hearts, minds and sick,sick culture would never die. The spirit of /b/ lives on. We will rise again. But not here.

Boxxy may your legacy live on in all /b/'s everywhere. Once a Queen of /b/, always a Queen of /b/.

Goodbye, 4chan. we will meet again, somewhere far far away. Here's to all the good times, the op is a fag, the doxes, the rekt, the rolling all the shitty cancerous yxyx, all the bawl and all the kek. I'll miss you, red homepage.
Happy fucking birthday. To bad you only made it to 11.
>>
>>571934889
Boxxy tripfag scum.
Seeya cunt.
>>
>>571935360
Enjoy what's left of sjw chan.
>>
Old /b/ lives in our hearts,Hail Boxxy
>>
>>571934889
Just had my 4chan pass lifetime banned because I posted a pic of marijuana in a stoner thread and got hit with a criminal activity global ban. wtf happened to this site?
>>
>>571935624
See you on the other side /b/rother. I'm out of this censored shithole.
>>
>>571935796
Welcome to the new 4chan. Mods are all sjw fags. Heck i'm probably gonna get b& for calloing the janitors fags. Don't care anymore
>>
moot is a faggot
>>
>>571936039
Most of the oldfags/newfags already left. If your're not aware. All that's left are moralfags and new kids who just found this site.

I would tell you where they went but apparently typing the name would get you b&.

Faggot mods. Well let's just say it starts with a 8.
>>
Well that's it guys. Final post. Cya fags. Have a nice life.
>>
>>571936517
GTFO already.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.