[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What really happened to Elisa Lam? How did she move her hands

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 42

File: 1411589012423s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1411589012423s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
What really happened to Elisa Lam? How did she move her hands like that? How did she climb in the water supply?
>>
>>570427450
can you post more than a still image with clearly nothing happening in it?

what do YOU think happened?
>>
I think it's pretty clear that she had amphetamine psychosis.
>>
>>570427575

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM

Skip to 1:57 for the bizarre hand stuff. This was right before she died.

I don't know what happened. She had no drugs in her system according to the autopsy. The water supply was in an alarmed enclosure and she locked herself in it somehow.
>>
>>570427987
What the fuck? Human hands do not move like that. Whos she talking to? This is fucking weird.
>>
>>570428557
Normal human hands. I've seen retarded or malformed people have that kind of movement.
>>
obviously possessed
>>
>>570428557
The video freaks me out, but what's really crazy is how she got herself into the water supply. Watch this news report describing the area. Makes no sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnOAtVHr9AU
>>
I followed this case on Godlike Productions the entire time, and I was so involved with a small team of people trying to dox out some details or find anything we could, that it was hard not to take it personally when the verdict was that she climbed into the water tower. on her own.

Laziest fucking policework ever, or else it was silenced. Rich influential playboy getting his jollies?
>>
She is casting a spell!!!
>>
her chink ass ran out of rice so she an hero'd in a water tank after showing extreme signs of rice withdrawal
>>
>>570429164
why would you take it personally?
Also,
I think she just had a mental break.
>>
>>570428859
Ive never seen anything like it. Her hands look like they get bigger.
>>
>>570427931

Yeah I remember this from a few years back when it first happened and that was my exact thought. I tried meth once many years ago and had a similar experience, thank god I had good friends around that kept an eye on me for 2 days during and after. Never did any drugs after that, it scared the shit out of me. I think a big issue was that I was use to doing coke and would easily do an 8ball in a night, I figured it was a similar drug and did a shit ton of it all at once.
>>
>>570428859

exactly.

she was just high as fuck, couldn't even use an elevator

Just because autopsy did not detect illegal substances doesn't mean that she wasn't high on some experimental shit
>>
Her hands don't do anything that's not possible. Go back to /x/ if you're this delusional.
>>
>>570429551
In other words, I (well.. we) were outraged at the lack of justice. If it was my daughter (and I am a dad) or my wife.. girlfriend.. or even if it was me, I would want SOME effort to be put into this. It could not be more obvious something else was going on.
>>
>>570429575
They are. it happens because mongoloid hands have zero muscular tone since they're not used to manipulate objects, and when they stretch it looks creepy
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 196x258px
>>570429082
>implying asians can't teleport
What is Raiden?
>>
>>570429842
I guess. the movements she does in general aren't movements of a sober person. look when she peeks out of the elevator the first time. its too fast, no one in normal conditions would do like that
>>
>>570427987
i see nothing paranormal about her hands? She spread her fingers and waved them likes she's moving through water or something. She's obviously having a mental breakdown or hallucinations
>>
File: 1356918130746.gif (1016KB, 450x345px) Image search: [Google]
1356918130746.gif
1016KB, 450x345px
>>570427450

The most fucked up part is that they didn't find her until people started tasting her decomposing body in the tap water. Delicious.
>>
>>570427987
OK so here's an outsider's opinion

For the first half of that film, you can see some pretty distinct behavior

>starts kinda loopy/playful
kinda like she's goofing off or bored
>then she gets nervous
maybe like she's wondering if someone is coming or will see her behaving strange
>then she literally does weird shit
if you didn't tell me she ends up the way that she did I would have said she's on drugs or is bored/fucking around

Those handmovements however are not impossible/unexplained, bio-mechanically speaking. What they are is incredibly out of character for what is unfolding in that video. To me it appears that she is having a conversation with some one or perhaps some thing. To me it's almost like she's aware that something spoopy is happening at about the halfway point. She's looking around, she's stepping in and out of the vator and she's pressing lots of random buttons to try and get the thing to work. Perhaps she was trying to get away from her "demons"?

As for the rest of the information, non video related, it's absolutely a very fucked up and puzzling occurrence. No drugs in her? It could have still been psychological duress she was under and that could have compelled her to climb into the tank.

Now let's try to think outside the box, or tank as it were. Was there anyone else up there on that roof? Could someone have stuffed her into there after an exchange went down off camera? If it was locked, it HAD to have been locked from the outside, and to me that implies a second party's involvement.
>>
File: 5q3tptG.jpg (59KB, 642x370px) Image search: [Google]
5q3tptG.jpg
59KB, 642x370px
>>
the old guy said the water tank exploded and threw him out of bed a day before she climbed in it. dumbest thing ive heard all month
>>
clearly a skinwalker
>>
A clear case of schizophrenia. Imaginary enemies chasing you and shit
>>
fecto cunt her suma
>>
>>570430618

Look at the water supply. How the fuck did she get in herself and close the door behind her? If she was trying to kill herself, why not jump off the roof?
>>
It's funny how there are a lot of speculation/theories about what happened that night only and we don't really know shit about this woman.

If there are no drugs, was she mentally ill and is having an episode? or is she practicing black magic? seriously though she must be having some kind of a mental break down or somethihg.
>>
>>570431685
I didn't imply she killed herself, I personally believe there had to have been a second person involved in her death
>>
>>570431817
A mental breakdown seems logical but how did she get in the water tank? Especially in the state she was in? Somebody killed her and stuffed her ass in there.
>>
She's obviously on bath salts or some shit that she wasn't tested for.
>>
>>570432153
Good point. No tox screen can test for everything. Maybe she took (or was slipped) some research chemical or something?
>>
>>570431912
Agreed. Case is fucking weird. Cops did a shit job investigating this.
>>
>>570430889
Inside knowledge?
>>
she had bi-polar so she obviously had an episode, or some schizophrenic attack or something. climbed out the fire escape and into the unlocked watertank, and closed it behind her or tried to hide in it and the wind closed it. scary and sad, but not paranormal.
>>
>>570432098
There is definitely a second person. Here are my guess:

1. She was with someone, that someone killed her, stuffed her in the tank and closed it.
2. She was alone, having an episode, someone saw that as an opportunity and killed her and stuffed her in the tank?
3. or she was just having an episode, accidentally made it into the tank, didn't close it then maintenance saw it open a few days later(thought they fucked up) and closed it off but didn't document or say they did it because of fear of losing their job or involvement of her death?
>>
File: psycho-mantis.png (444KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
psycho-mantis.png
444KB, 800x488px
>>570432430
The truth could be far more dubious than medical research.
>>
i have no clue about CSI magic but is there a possibility that after 2 weeks in this tank tests wouldnt pick drugs in her body?
>>
>>570432792
Hell nah, would be a billion times easier to find residue on her personal items.
>>
LAM-ELISA Is a Tuberculosis Diagnosis test using urine and Sutum samples to locate ttuberculosis in suspect patients infected by the decease.

After her death there were multiple deaths of homeless people in the area.
>>
>>570432792
probably, water saturation could have been too much
>>
File: 1374773658210.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1374773658210.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
>>570431529
>>
>>570433001
could they tell if she was beaten up or had signs of struggle after being so long in a water tank?
>>
>>570433314
Maybe, but the test could be inconclusive as she could hurt herself in a altered state of mind.
>>
>>570427450
>>570427987
>>570428557
>>570429082
>>570430618
>>570432689
here's the video restored to normal speed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YO4QbaNDjI
>>
>>570430618
if you read the history of that hotel, many people killed themselfs there and many murders have been commit, that place is fucking haunted. and this comes from a guy who doesnt believe in ghosts whatsoever. this shit is scary.
>>
File: 1411171648569.png (136KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1411171648569.png
136KB, 400x266px
>>570433298
>>
She got raped her for hours, then killed. She got taken up to the roof and dumped into the cistern.

Blocking cameras is not rocket science.
>>
>>570427987
Fuck, at 00:12 right after she tries to close the elevator, something takes her body. And the fucking elevator doors dont close, only after she fucking leaves the place. Fucking fucked bro
>>
File: RAPEDTADEPH.jpg (72KB, 700x359px) Image search: [Google]
RAPEDTADEPH.jpg
72KB, 700x359px
Dat Sum Good SidewayZ PussaY
>>
She died in carcosa.
>>
File: nigger cock.jpg (39KB, 450x403px) Image search: [Google]
nigger cock.jpg
39KB, 450x403px
My guess is that it was ghosts.

or aliens.

or alien-ghosts.

one of the three.
>>
>>570433427
Yeah, on the video you can see her bending her own fingers. Pretty sure she was high as fuck in bath salts.
>>
>>570427987
Why doesn't the elevator work in the first place? And at the first part of the it's as if she was trying to catch someone probably pranking her from the outside. Probably she was confused as why the elevator won't close and work?
>>
>>570433543
this shit is fucking scary mayne
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWwGWZ-28To

Baths salts are awesome
>>
>>570427987
niggah, the way she is bending her arms, wtfff
>>
>>570434405
The "STOP" button could've been pressed in and the elevator won't do shit then.
>>
>>570427450
She was possessed, I thought this story died out already lol it's been months already
>>
File: 1410135618391.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
1410135618391.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>570427987
i'm high on ambien right now and she speaks my language very well
>>
LSD wont show up in the coroner's report especially if it was agency administered.
She could have been told to behave that way through LSD, because its very odd.
Why doesn't the door close? because its being held, it certainly works later.
The water towers are more than twice as tall as she is, she was placed there.
Next we have a tuberculosis out break at the nearby skid row and the test kits for tuberculosis are called Lam-Elisa.
People on skid row are easy to get sick when you want them to,who would they complain to?
Somebody was sending a message that they can make bad things happen.
>>
>>570433298

It was the best pussy
>>
>>570435616
Melisa is so fucking hot real boner factory!
>>
>>570435782
I think the guy who said she died in carcosa was right.
>>
dear self proclaimed internet shrinks

she is on drugs!!!

it all starts with not able to see the elevator buttons..

good bye , thnx
>>
>>570433298

Efecto cut her suma.

Is Spanish for

Effect cut her short.
>>
how come in the beginning of the video, after she clicks the button the first time, and stands back up

her hands are flopping like theyre rubber prosthetics, its so strange
>>
>>570436791
fucking bizarre
>>
>>570436791
no it's not
>>
>>570435616
SAUCE!!!
>>
>>570435782
http://www.mmrp.org/projects/clinical-trials/diagnostics-medical-devices/rapid-antigen-detection.html

Lam-Elisa research tests
>>
>>570433585
>>
Bumping this until someone can post a logical explanation for everything and i can get back to fappin
>>
>>570436791

Efecto cut her suma.

As Spanish is simlar to Latin we also get

Effect cut her sum.

In Latin ..... ignoring the English words of course
>>
>>570434235
Along the shore the cloud waves break
The twin suns sink behind the lake
The shadows lengthen
In Carcosa.
>>
>>570435224
/case
>>
Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.
>>
>>570437747

And it sounds like

Fecto cunnus eam suma.

which means in Latin

Assuredly vulva take it.
>>
Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in
Dim Carcosa.
>>
>>570436818
Oh god I just noticed that. So disgusting
>>
retarded schizo

like whoa she's moving her hands like a crazy person or an irritated whiny bitch

that'll be because she's schizo

she crawled in to a tank of water whoa demons whoa supernatural

whoa mental illness
>>
>>570427450
somebody drank her corpse water and complained.
>>
>>570438035
Songs that the /x/ shall sing.
Where flap the hands of the chink.
Must die unheard in.
Dim Carcosa.
>>
Song of my soul, my voice is dead,
Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed
Shall dry and die in
Lost Carcosa.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (11KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
11KB, 277x182px
People fucking showered in and drank the water that her decomposing body had contaminated.
>>
>>570438287

people bathe in the ganges daily while dead bodies float on by
>>
>>570438048
right??? i dont get how no one noticed that and how no one seems to care, theyre dangling, that would explain why she can bend them, and why she has such trouble with the buttons
>>
>>570436791
>>570436959
Thats no spanish, thats latin and translate in to
certainly I will lead her sum
>>
>>570438287
who drinks the tap water at a hotel... honestly...
>>
>>570438407
The hand stuff is all fucking bizarre to me. Like you said, they kind of look like prostethics. Then they appear to get bigger at one point.
>>
File: 8491046418_037307c15e_o.png (213KB, 618x342px) Image search: [Google]
8491046418_037307c15e_o.png
213KB, 618x342px
>>570427450

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Hotel_(Los_Angeles)

The Cecil Hotel (now rebranded as Stay on Main) in Downtown Los Angeles (640 S. Main Street) is a budget hotel with 600 guest rooms (originally 700). Constructed in 1927, the hotel was intended for business travelers but in the 1950s it gained a reputation as a residence for transients. A portion of the hotel was refurbished in 2007 after new owners took over.

The Hotel is known for several suicides and its criminal activity which includes three murders.[2] Most notably, the hotel was the reported residence for serial killers Richard Ramirez in 1985 and Jack Unterweger in 1991.[2] It is rumored to be one of the last places Elizabeth Short was seen before her murder in 1947.[3]

In February 2013, the body of Elisa Lam, a 21-year-old Canadian student, was found inside one of the water supply tanks on the hotel roof. Lam went missing January 31, and her decomposed body was discovered on February 19 by a maintenance worker in one of the rooftop water tanks of Los Angeles' Cecil Hotel, after guests had complained about low water pressure and water that "tasted funny".[4][5] Authorities later ruled Lam's death as an accidental drowning. Video surveillance footage taken from inside an elevator showed Lam acting strangely, pressing multiple elevator buttons, hiding in the corner of the elevator, and waving her arms wildly, causing widespread speculation about the cause of her death.[6] Lam had a history of bipolar disorder, which could have contributed to her death as well as her strange behavior in the elevator.[7]

After these events, the Cecil Hotel was re-branded as "Stay on Main".
>>
>>570438569
It's a flop house. There's permanent residents.
>>
>>570438407
Honestly makes so much more sense but doesn't remove the spoopyness of the video at all. the hands stuff is just creepy
>>
>>570435616
name?
>>
>>570438876
>limp wrists are now scary

>queer villages are the centre of terror
>>
>>570433543
why why the fuck is it edited?

why can't they release the full tape?
>>
>>570433298
This suggests suicide. The perplexing aspect of this is the English translation of the Latin/English graffiti FECTO CUNT HER SUMA:

Fecto means facto, or 'in effect' , 'in actual fact' etc.

Suma means 'sum total' or 'total'

The graffiti is a crude mixture of Latin and English, so FECTO CUNT HER SUMA roughly translates to 'In actual fact, cunt her sum total' or
in other words:

'In effect, a complete cunt' , or something fairly close to that.

The theory is that Elisa Lam committed suicide, but she did it at the urging of her alter personality, which is the alter who scrawled the graffiti
on her water tank grave site in her own handwriting.
>>
at 0.12 the door tries to close but it stops, as if something stopped it from closing
>>
>>570439024

Do her and her floppy hands look like they're in any condition to do some fancy writing and climb a 12 ft water tank? She died in dim carcosa.
>>
Something stops the doors from opening at 12 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
>>
>>570439006
Limp? if that's how your wrists move id get that checked out. they are fucking swaying in all directions
>>
>>570439192
Closing*
>>
>>570439278
>>570439192

could it possibly be the fact that if you press about 20 buttons on an elevator all at once including the floor you're on it gets a little confused and opens again?

yes

try it yourself
>>
>>570439024
Elisa Lam grew up with Harry Potter and all of the Latin phrased spells in those films, and indications are that she may have delved farther into the occult than her Harry Potter initiation, suggesting a possible familiarity with Latin incantations.

She also blogged that among her top priorities of places to visit in California was
a tiny town called San Luis Obispo.

Quote:
My understanding is her itinerary included LA --from her blog Jan 13:

Planning planning planning for the West Coast tour…

Sigh turns out I won’t be making as many stops as I’d like

Vancouver, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Cruz and San Francisco

I really want to stop by San Luis Obispo but alas…we’ll see

Suggestions and meet-ups still highly appreciated

?

Link: http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/p...the-west-coast
The above suggests that young Elisa may have been in communication with
someone on the internet urging her to visit certain locations in California
on the promise of getting 'connected' by first joining the communal farms
(cults) near Santa Cruz and San Luis Obispo.

Quote:
Planning planning planning for the West Coast tour…

Sigh turns out I won’t be making as many stops as I’d like

Vancouver, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Cruz and San Francisco

I really want to stop by San Luis Obispo but alas…we’ll see

Suggestions and meet-ups still highly appreciated

?

Link: http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/p...the-west-coast

The above suggests that young Elisa may have been in communication with
someone on the internet urging her to visit certain locations in California
on the promise of getting 'connected' by first joining the communal farms
(cults) near Santa Cruz and San Luis Obispo.
>>
>>570438876
also at one point she like, breaks all her fingers for some reason, or checks how bendy her hands are
>>
found this on a forum
Ok guys.. follow me on this one..

Watch the video at this link.. pay attention to the guys name right off the bat.. pause it on a picture of his face.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/21/us/califor...index.html

And then.. meet Alvin Taylor.

http://www.sorarchives.com/offender/view/1072663

Sex offender.. raped a child under the age of 14.

His address? The Hotel Cecil.. room 1004.
>>
>>570439192

Perhaps it's possible to edit out people completely from recordings?
>>
>>570439273
This.
This. :(
She died scared.
>>
>>570439278
Closing** Damn I dun fucked up twice.
>>
>>570439273
She could press buttons etc
>>
Wasn't that the story in the movie 'dark water' where the girl died in the water tank on the roof
>>
>>570429164
>godlike productions

faggot
>>
Wait what the fuck happened?
I saw the video and its just some Asian chick playing in an elevator
>>
>>570439503
I just don't like this video one bit. The hands I can't do it anymore. done with that shit
>>
>>570439723
shhhhh, just a.... coincidence ;)
>>
>>570439514

Think about it, it would pretty much explain well....everything. Editing tools can't be that stone age it can't do this with right connections.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 448x448px
>>570439273
Also she wrote this.. Similar 'floppy handwriting'
>>
File: h.jpg (105KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
105KB, 466x700px
>>570439965
it's not done with you
>>
>>570439965
i think its kinda cool
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUW6m6SOP0
>notice how OP is a faggot
>>
>>570433543
fuck
>>
fuck that she was obv murdered. hid her body in the water supply tank.
>>
>>570440423
Most news reports say there was no foul play though...
>>
>>570440102

who's that in the picture?
>>
Actually it doesn't try to close at all. In fact the door recesses into the wall finding its full resting positions just after she hits the combination of buttons either to put it into a stop mode or express mode.

Also if you watch at the end the door opens and closes three times. It, just after she gets out, goes to three different floors. It's not just opening and closing on the same floor. The final time it opens the walls are bright orange.
>>
>>570440268

This vid is just retarded as shit
>>
>>570427450
Look up Truthiracy3 to see a breakdown on the details
>>
File: 1410141514003.jpg (136KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1410141514003.jpg
136KB, 456x628px
>>570440268

Had no idea it was THAT similar to that movie. Wow.
>>
Nothing stops it. She hits a command or something and the door fully opens and recesses finding its resting position.
>>
>>570427450

Dark Water of Cecil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUW6m6SOP0&sns=tw
>>
>>570440658
im watching it through, its so fucking grasping at straws, apart from the comparisons to Dark Water it is just a spiral of a paranoid psychotics mind.
>>
color from the wall changes at the end??? wtf is this

WAKE UP!!!! ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>570430416
Man that's a souvenir to take home huh, this is the kind of thing that stick with you forever, the doubt if you ingest some human remains, yuk
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 417x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 417x436px
>>570440296
Wtf would the need be to slow it down... Other than those hand movements are super fucking freaky in real time! Fuck they were bad enough before! And a 54sec gap.. Aww sheeet
>>
>>570427575
fucking newfaggot not knowing elisa lam kill yourself bro
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 468x312px
>>570441013
A lift changing floor... derp!
>>
>>570441013
this is an elevator. they move sometimes.
>being this retarted
>>
>>570433585
>guise I swear, that hotel is haunted
>but I don't believe in ghosts

fucking retard mode is on again, it seems. she was high on something, possibly experimental, or had some kind of psychotic lapse (which could also be drug induced at an earlier stage and came back at that moment)
>>
Are you niggers retarded? How are her hands "omg 2spooky" in any way?

Like, she's making strange movements in general but how are her hands in any way doing something that seems "supernatural"? It doesn't look that way at all, faggots.
>>
Those small collection of dots in this picture must spell something out. It's a decoded message of some sort.
>>
>>570441465
Someone is sublimating their immense fear of evil and powerlessness :>

shhhhh baby
>>
>>570429862
why assume it's murder?
>>
>>570441465
They're not supernatural just fucking jelly
>>
>>570441734
No forreal tho, can someone explain to me what exactly I'm supposed to be so freaked out about with her hands? It doesn't look weird to me at all.
>>
If she was murdered the water tank wouldn't the water tank be a super fucking dumb place to hide the body? Surely it wouldn't decompose before people noticed that their water was tainted.
>>
This bitch is clearly on shrooms. Anybody who has ever done them or been with someone after eating shrooms can tell that this is a person vividly hallucinating and being playful, yet too high to operate the elevator properly.
>>
>>570428557
Are you dumb? Her hands are moving fine. She's obviously just hypermobile, and the angle of the camera makes it look strange.
>>
>>570441162

The hand movements indicate when her alter personality is in control. She was talking to her self.
>>
>>570441937
Go suck a glowstick, rave fag. That shit is spooky as hell and I'm an experienced white* occultist* B)

*B)
>>
>>570441937
Her hands are just jelly like when she stands up after pressing the buttons for the first time
>>
>>570441313
nice delayed spergasm
>>
>>570442254
Yeah I'm not seeing anything weird at all. You're all huge faggots.
>>
At 0:12 the door sits back into the slot and 2:57 you can see there is clearly a missing chunk of video as the door randomly jumps out of the slot. Bad editing job.

> 0:12 door seat into wall
> 2:57 door jets out of wall/bad editing
> Where is the missing video?
>>
>>570442358
The only 'weirdness' is all these fagets, weirding out on nothing weird whatsoever!
>>
Guys, remember she was found naked in the actual tank.

So lets go along with the with what >>570439024 said

Did the guy plan lure her into the hotel, perhaps drug her (even if the autospy came out clean, an autospy doesn't show every drug know) and follow her every move, that's perhaps why she looked so afraid and hiding from what looked liked nothing, she maybe even knew what was happening at the time but was incredibly disillusional and couldn't go about the situation correctly, in most case scenarios if the "so called murderer" is true he then took the clothes off, and didn't rape her?

weird.

but all of this seems highly unlikely since even if this was considered a murder or even a second person involved, this would of taken a lot of effort just to murder someone, since getting on the rooftop was literally impossible without the hotel knowing that someone was up there.

also if she was in the tank naked, where were her clothes? were they outside the tank or did the second person involved take them?

my take on it, sorry for the huge paragraphs, this caught my attention
>>
File: elevator1.png (449KB, 926x509px) Image search: [Google]
elevator1.png
449KB, 926x509px
someone pointed out a while back that there is footage missing from the security cams. Check out 2:57 to 2:58. There are clearly frames missing

youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
>>
>>570442739
shut the fuck up heaven you cockmonger its obviously strange or no one would care
>>
>>570442781
Ignore the post i linked, meant this >>570439496
>>
File: 1348462846945.jpg (57KB, 637x468px) Image search: [Google]
1348462846945.jpg
57KB, 637x468px
Paranormal mystery.
>>
File: o.jpg (16KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
16KB, 480x320px
>>570442781
>autospy
>>
>>570442739
>>570442358
>Samefagging in the ID era.
>>
File: elevator2.png (411KB, 924x513px) Image search: [Google]
elevator2.png
411KB, 924x513px
>>570442838
there was a video floating around with better quality which showed the time shown in the bottom left corner had jumped about a minute
>>
>>570443084

Which is why I think someone else was there and it was just removed and any small evidence of person was edited over.
>>
>>570443039
made a few spelling mistakes mr

woops
>>
File: AiWe3nS.gif (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
AiWe3nS.gif
188KB, 500x375px
>>570432689

>3. or she was just having an episode, accidentally made it into the tank, didn't close it then maintenance saw it open a few days later(thought they fucked up) and closed it off but didn't document or say they did it because of fear of losing their job or involvement of her death?

That's actually pretty plausible. She was just freaking out, thought she would take a swim, and drowned, Jose the maintenance guy comes by the next day, says "shit esse" and tries to sweep everything under the rug so it doesn't come back on him.
>>
>>570430416
This. Brown water and all that
>>
>>570435040

IT'S FEMINISM
>>
She is Asian. Every Asian literally needs to be killed.
>>
She was high on drugs, that was the verdict tho.
>>
>>570443246
>Which is why I think someone else was there and it was just removed and any small evidence of person was edited over.
I think this is a plausible explanation. drug her room service, and wait for the effects maybe? An insider at the hotel would have access to the camera footage and the roof, so why not?
>>
>>570427987
>no drugs
you can't do a reliable autopsy on a body that has decomposed in a tank for days/weeks.
>>
>>570443814

Yep, another thing is, isn't there a program in which you can filter edited parts from actual recording, someone did for the ISIS beheadings.
>>
>>570439273
you don't think the college student doesnot have readily available hand writing samples?
>>
>>570444110
I guess? I don't know. Did the cops even comment on that?
>>
ischemic stroke, ataxia, wandered into the pool because of altered state of consciousness, drowned.
>>
File: 1396972214056.png (58KB, 213x181px) Image search: [Google]
1396972214056.png
58KB, 213x181px
>>570440268

That narrator is 2spooky4me.

>Re... mem... ber... when... we... watch.. ed... Elisa... Lam... fran... tical... ly... push.. ing.. the... ele... vator... buttons?
>>
>>570443814
I was also thinking a hotel person may be involved anon.

>news reports said that roof door is locked and alarmed
>elevator override switch perhaps
>position of trust, ie maybe that's who she was talking to outside the elevator
>they could have chopped the missing 54seconds of film
>>
File: sauce on webm..png (477KB, 1387x852px) Image search: [Google]
sauce on webm..png
477KB, 1387x852px
>>570443084
There are no frames missing, after looking at the security cameras time, ive noticed it jumped from i beleive 11 to 14, back to 12 then back to the correct time, it was a little camera fart, the time frame was not a minute off, just acouple of seconds that rambled back and forth
also i need sauce on this webm. remy lacroix i beleive
>>
>>570443993
yeah although I'd lean toward removal by law enforcement or other parties
>>
>>570444540
Yeah ruined by that retard
>>
>>570444726
I used to work with a security guard who was once the security guard for 10 years at the big main fancy hotel in my major metropolitan city.

Nigga said there's a cabal of child rapists and black magicians such.

But I already knew that.
>>
>>570444971
It's not ruined, it's just your average disinfo. Mixing truth with bullshit and an awful personality. It's perfect!
>>
>>570433543
Someone who the police didnt want identified probably walked by
>>
>>570445284
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>570445284
She died in dim carcosa. Confirmed.
>>
this is 2spooky for me
>>
>>570444726

Assuming she was murdered by an employee, and they edited the footage. The culprit would have to be the person with access to the security footage, the roof door, and the door alarm monitor

I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that the hotel security would have access to all of these.
>>
>>570438273
The fuck are you on about m8?
>>
>>570446234
Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is,
Lost Carcosa.
>>
>>570446126
>I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that the hotel security would have access to all of these.
indeed, but if that were the case, wouldn't the cops have some serious questions for security?
>>
Check this shit out: http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/02/outrageous-creepy-alert-lam-elisa-elisa-lam-2447466.html

This is too strange, I have to share it. Currently across the Los Angeles area, there is a widespread outbreak of TB; thousands of people may have been exposed to it in a deadly downtown LA outbreak. Coincidentally, or not, a woman was recently found dead in a water tank in a hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. Her name? Elisa Lam. The name of the test for TB? Lam Elisa. Is this some kind of ‘test’ run for a water borne ‘false flag’ across America?

> tl;dr
> Elisa Lam dies
> Same week, outbreak of T.B. in LA
> Test for T.B. called Lam Elisa
>>
>>570446753
The cops seemed not to care about the fact that the surveillance video edited. Maybe some random asian tourist wasn't worth the trouble
>>
>>570446126
Agreed, or someone who knows the place inside out, remember there are some 'permanent' residence. But surly the police would have looked into that!? I know fuck all but would rule out suicide, she doesn't exactly seem like she could climb a water tank with no ladder and somehow get in when the firemen had to cut the body out..

Fuck knows - grim as it is I'd love to see the crime scene/evidence and hear the questioning that must have gone on
>>
>>570446234
>The fuck are you on about m8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_in_Yellow
>>
I think people are trying too hard to associate the hand motions with the drowning. Looks to me like she is doing some kind of Tai-Chi or stretching exercise as she debates what to do about the malfunctioning elevator.
>>
She is hiding from her alter-ego that has been threatening to kill her for years. It finally taker over and takes her out and up to the roof.
>>
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/iuatld/ijtld/2012/00000016/00000008/art00022

"Diagnostic accuracy of induced sputum LAM ELISA for tuberculosis diagnosis in sputum-scarce patients"

> OBJECTIVE: To examine whether a lipoarabinomannan (LAM) enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) that offers diagnostic utility using urine in patients with tuberculosis (TB) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) co-infection can be used in induced sputum to diagnose sputum-scarce patients with suspected TB.
>>
>>570446753
Considering that she managed to go through a locked and alarmed door without security noticing, they probably already did question the hotels security thoroughly.

If the cops suspected a member of security to have murdered her they could have easily narrowed it down based on who was working that day and when.

So either the cops did investigate the security who were present that day and were satisfied that none of them did it, or they did a shitty job and didn't suspect security, either way if one of them did murder her they got away with it.

I guess we'll never know.
>>
once a chick jumped of the roof from the same hotel
killing herself and a pedestrian, they named her pigeon lady
>>
the frames you will never see
>>
>>570438716
>Budget Hotel
>Suicide
>Murder
>Criminal Activity

Wow. Poor people are fucking crazy, greedy and violent. A pan faced gook got into a broken elevator, pressed all the buttons because she's a stupid crazy cunt who doesn't know how technology post-1951 works. Good work, Mulder and Skully. You blew this conspiracy wide open.

My favorite part of the vigilent citizen thing was where they said she moved her arms in an "almost inhuman way". Because the way you hold your arms doing "dur dur dur!" sounds is completely inhuman.

You want a mystery, here's one for ya, Batman. How did this crazy bitch manage to live as long as she did without accidentally killing herself?
>>
>>570429193
top lel
>>
>>570447386
whats TB ?
>>
>>570448045

Oh shit....
>>
>>570447689
>I guess we'll never know.
I guess it was ruled accidental. Seems unsatisfying, given the footage and the toxicology report.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/elisa-lam-death-accidental_n_3474871.html
>>
>>570448045
They're hiding this from the public! The government denies knowledge! This frame certainly proves...the whole thing...
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 180x240px
>>570447760
Yeah, well it raises the point that if you were to an hero and you were on top of a tall building the first choice wouldn't be drowning.. Ever!
>>
>>570448134
Tiny balls
>>
>>570448045
i cant see shit.
>>
>>570448442
>>570448614

Looks like two people, one on very right and she in the middle/doorway
>>
>>570448045
What am I looking at
>>
Check this shit out: http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/02/outrageous-creepy-alert-lam-elisa-elisa-lam-2447466.html

This is too strange, I have to share it. Currently across the Los Angeles area, there is a widespread outbreak of TB; thousands of people may have been exposed to it in a deadly downtown LA outbreak. Coincidentally, or not, a woman was recently found dead in a water tank in a hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. Her name? Elisa Lam. The name of the test for TB? Lam Elisa. Is this some kind of ‘test’ run for a water borne ‘false flag’ across America?

> tl;dr
> Elisa Lam dies
> Same week, outbreak of T.B. in LA
> Test for T.B. called Lam Elisa

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/iuatld/ijtld/2012/00000016/00000008/art00022

"Diagnostic accuracy of induced sputum LAM ELISA for tuberculosis diagnosis in sputum-scarce patients"

> OBJECTIVE: To examine whether a lipoarabinomannan (LAM) enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) that offers diagnostic utility using urine in patients with tuberculosis (TB) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) co-infection can be used in induced sputum to diagnose sputum-scarce patients with suspected TB.
>>
>>570438273
>>570438257
>>570438035
>>570437895
>>570437750

to the tune of "my sharona"
>>
>>570447183
Yes but how does this relate?
Spell it out for me
>>
>>570448516
it is funny tho she chose the almost most painfull way to die
>>
File: 1410934626339.png (98KB, 286x288px) Image search: [Google]
1410934626339.png
98KB, 286x288px
>>570448872
>>
>>570443946
this
You can buy experimental manufactured drugs from the internet. Henry Kwan took them legally (as there is nothing outlawing them) and hallucinated to death. Those drugs most likely would not be picked up as they are have a unique molecule structure.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 401x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 401x270px
>>570448750
You cereal?

Looks like fuck all to me
>>
>>570448824
a rhino having anal sex with the lady
>>
>>570448614
me to
>>
File: 1372286957007.jpg (8KB, 140x130px) Image search: [Google]
1372286957007.jpg
8KB, 140x130px
She was high on something. The autopsy showed no signs of drugs but thats because she was soaking in a fucking water tank for two weeks.
You guys are retards
>>
>>570448946
Time is a flat circle.
Everything we've ever done or will do.
We're gonna do over and over and over again.
>>
>>570448750
Ohhh. I see. They're ghosts. That's a far more plausible explanation than interference. Or your imagination running wild.

Or wait...are they invisible?
>>
>>570448948
That's what I'm saying.. If your suicidal and your on a roof you don't look around and go 'aw sheet why don't I clime that fucking tank thing, pop the lock and go for a nice sink' you throw yourself if a fucking building. If your suicidal your apathetic and lethargic
>>
>>570448614
THEY don't want you to!
>>
>article says no traces of drugs or alcohol were found in body

>>570441430
>says she was high on something or had a lapse due to drugged state from previous time

good toxicology report bro

>fucking retard mode is on again, it seems
>>
>>570449105

Well you can see pixelation tone change on the back-part it's light, by the doorway it's dark. So, we can assume doorway or middle of the frame is a person. Having watched the vid, she never goes right only middle--> left, so she's probably dark segment in the middle, but there's still very dark tone to the right of the frame and look closer, it looks like a head since it circlish then right the circlish dark tone past it goes back to light color showing background.

>>570449517

It's edited out you moron...not ghosts...
>>
>>570448946
>Yes but how does this relate?
>Spell it out for me
I have no idea. I think he's implying that some cult is to blame.
>>
>>570427987
I don't know what you mean, her hands look completely within a normal range of motion.
>>
Errebody calm dafuk dow. Bitch be do-an Tai-Cheetos or sum sheeeeit like dat.
>>
>>570427450
She listened to an episode of Water Talk Radio.
>>
>>570448134
Ted Bundy
>>
Yeah, you can see near the control buttons the reflection of red which is her clothing and if you look in the reflection under the control panel of buttons the yellow border on the ground is broken in the relfection.
>>
>>570448858
I wish to god that nobody in intelligence ever told the public what "false flag" means. Everything is a false flag. Zoe whatever? False flag. The guy on the loudspeaker says the train is waiting for the subway car ahead to move forward? False flag. Grocery Bagger says they're out of plastic, do you mind using paper? You bet your ass that shits a false flag.

Man pisses in the city water reservoir. 2 weeks later, 4 people in los angeles' skid row are infected with Hep A. Coincidence? Is it due to junkies sharing and re-using needles?

Hell No.

False flag.
>>
>>570450004
There's nothing extraordinary about her hand movements but really more about what she's doing. She's keeping her fingers dead stiff while leaving her wrists in charge of fluid motion. I have honestly only seen that hand movement in kids with mental retardation but this girl is a 19 year old student.
>>
dark water of cecil
>>
>>570449757
>I have no idea. I think he's implying that some cult is to blame.
maybe this is related:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Inhabitant_of_Carcosa
>>
Nice try at covering up the truth, ILUMINATI!!!

YOU CAN'T HAVE OUR PRECIOUS 4CHAN, GO AWAY!
>>
Sure, she could've been mental or on drugs or even murdered. But you fuckers are forgetting that she had no way of getting to the roof, let alon e inside the tank. How the fuck did she get into it with no entrance? They literally had to cut the tank open to retrieve the body.
>>
>>570450363
If you do that and revolve your wrist it stretches it out. Non retard here but I write a lot for work and get mad pain in my wrist that flares up now and then, usually when stressed.. She must write a lot as she's an Asian student. Just a thought
>>
>>570448946
Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
Stranger: Indeed?
Cassilda: Indeed it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
Stranger: I wear no mask.
Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask
>>
>>570442838
The camera probably isn't recording all the time. Just when the motion sensor goes off. It was recording her, but then she left and all motion stopped, so the camera stopped recording. It started again when the door closed (motion).
>>
>>570449692
Of course. Edited out. It's Rising Sun.

What did she have the cure for cancer and someone from Baxter Pharmaceuticals killed her to keep it quiet?

Or was it some organization that only exists in the minds of lunatics that jump at shadows that aren't there.
>>
File: Strange[1].jpg (37KB, 474x438px) Image search: [Google]
Strange[1].jpg
37KB, 474x438px
>>570450363
feet too
>>
File: image.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
>>570450879
I agree that's one of the odd things... There is a hatch but no ladder was against it
>>
File: crack_cocaine3.jpg (2MB, 3789x2424px) Image search: [Google]
crack_cocaine3.jpg
2MB, 3789x2424px
>>570427450

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Hotel_%28Los_Angeles%29

>Lam had a history of bipolar disorder, which could have contributed to her death as well as her strange behavior in the elevator.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>570450991
this has already been proven, it preserves harddrive space.
>>
>>570451238
this nigga was tripping balls. just kind of flies in the face of the theory that she wrote in latin on the water supply and climbed all the way up in that condition.
>>
>>570451014

Why the fuck are you tin-foiling so hard?

She was probably killed by disrespecting some dude with power/network.

If that is the case of covered up murder

>>570450991
>>570451401

Camera records when she out of frame many time including it's trip between floors so it's not motion censored.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 300x169px
>>570451338
>>570451338
>>
>>570427987
>according to the autopsy

Nigga, she was in that water for three weeks. Just think about that. THREE weeks in water, and dead too. Imagine how the body would be after that, of course they wouldn't find any drugs in her system, she didn't even have a system at that point.
>>
File: cult.png (68KB, 531x289px) Image search: [Google]
cult.png
68KB, 531x289px
>>570450971
>Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
>Stranger: Indeed?
>Cassilda: Indeed it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
>Stranger: I wear no mask.
>Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask
wtf
>>
File: 1401780105369.jpg (53KB, 511x455px) Image search: [Google]
1401780105369.jpg
53KB, 511x455px
I'm going to go with the explanation that she was a mentally unstable asian loner who was obsessed with spooky stories and movies. The average /x/ poster. As for how she was mentally unstable to begin with, maybe she was schizo or had multiple personalities, or maybe she was just an asian female.

She eventually lost her mind and became completely engrossed in and obsessed with those spooky stories. As a result, she slowly transformed reality into her own spooky reality where she acted out and copied aspects of those movies and spooky events. That would explain all of the weird parallels.

This ultimately reached its climax when she started acting like she was living out that Dark Waters movie, or at least thinking about it as she did all that weird shit in the elevator. Then she continued the story in her own way by sneaking up to the roof through a door that was supposed to stay shut, proceeded to get naked, not send me nude pics, and in conclusion drown herself in the water tank on the roof.
>>
>>570450905
This is true but watch the hand movements and apply that theory again. There's a lot of extra movements for stretching your hands/wrists. Most of the time she's even locking her wrists and keeping the motion in her arms. This too bizarre.
>>
>>570451813

She was confirmed to be bipolar.
>>
>>570432153

meow (mephedrone) doesn't show up on most drug tests, even the railway piss tests, can take them while on it and you'll be ok
>>
>>570427450

She had a psychotic episode that resulted in her death.

Thats all.
>>
>>570427987
Just looks limp wristed to me
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 209x180px
>>570451879
Yeah I guess...

Anyone fancy making a new thread and linking, we are about to hit the limit and it a pain in the ass to do it on my phone!
>>
>>570451502
Yes. That makes much more sense than "she's crazy" and "elevators break at budget hotels a lot" and "crazy people are often poor and can't get access to meds and do crazy shit like crawl into water tanks. Because they're crazy."

Because it's obviously ghosts/a powerful man with CCTV editing software like in Rising Sun/Aliens/Demonic Possession/Teleportation/Masonic Conspiracy/etc.

Because those are much more plausable. And entertaining.
>>
>>570451743
This is true to a point. They'd still be able to find traces of it on a bloated, drowned body but if we attribute her suicide to drugs, she must have been on a lot which means there was a lot of drugs in her system at the time. 3 weeks may be a long time but I'm sure they could find traces if there were when there's enough drugs to fuck your sense of reality. Also the forensics wouldn't be stupid and not inspect the water if the body was too fucked up to undergo an autopsy. The water would have plenty of traces of drugs no matter how many times it's been drained. It would have been inside her and would have been leaking out from this day if this body was as mangled as you said it was
>>
>>570452287

Nigga it's more than likely a psychotic episode, I'm just having fun entertaining the idea of covered murder. Jasuz but to continue;

She's 19 year old student, decently attractive and poor. Which means she's easily manipulated by someone with money/power/networking say...at her college or perhaps someone in security who had friends with police force? /tinfoil hat full-power level
>>
>>570451983
>>570452147
You faggots don't know anything about bipolar disorder. It's very common, even more so among college students. Being bipolar wouldn't result in someone going "psychotic". And it still doesn't explain how she got past the alarm and into the water tank.
>>
>>570451752
she was laid bare in carcosa for the yellow king. she died scared and alone!
>>
>>570452826
Into an inaccessible tank she had to be cut out off at that...
>>
>>570451813

This is what I was thinking too.
>>
>>570452826
My best friend was bipolar. He went manic one night when police were called for a noise complaint because of a party his roommates were having. When the police showed up he thought they were government agents coming to take him away, and he pulled out an airsoft pistol for protection. The police shot him in the back with a shotgun, and then he crawled inside where he died in minutes. Then the swat team came, and didn't enter the house for three hours saying they were involved in an armed standoff because they didn't know he had died hours earlier from the first shot. They finally stormed the house, and tased his dead body twice postmortem according to the corroners report. Last time I talked to him he told me his girlfriends father had installed listening devices in his refridgerator. Point being, Bi-Polar mania can be almost indistinguishable from schizophrenia at times making it difficult to diagnose.
>>
Heard a shocking conspiracy theory about it this wil blows you´re brains out, it´s so incredible that CIA tried to cover it up. If you suffer a heart condition DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ!
You´ve been warned, donßt blame me afterwards!

nutjob chick is nutjob, fucks up elevator by pressing all keys, makes wierd movements with hand cos nutjob kicked in again. Climb stairs take a nutjob bath, dies. End of story.
>>
>>570453659

This sounds like bullshit.
>>
File: Yellowsign.jpg (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Yellowsign.jpg
2KB, 100x100px
>>570452993
>she was laid bare in carcosa for the yellow king. she died scared and alone!
The King in Yellow never fully describes the shape and purpose of the Yellow Sign. Nonetheless, "The Repairer of Reputations", one of the stories in the collection, suggests that anyone who possesses, even by accident, a copy of the sign is susceptible to some form of insidious mind control, or possession, by the King in Yellow or one of his heirs. The stories also suggest that the original creator of the sign was not human and possibly came from a strange alternate dimension that contains an ominous and ancient city known as Carcosa.
>>
>>570427450
My take is this, people act differently when alone. She thought she was alone and let her guard down as she was constantly struggling with demons. Maybe the voices were getting a little too real a this point in time and she lost it, got scared and killed herself.

GG
>>
>>570429414

/thread
>>
>>570453860
http://media.bellinghamherald.com/static/images/downloads/ClarkFindings.pdf
>>
>>570427987
She moved and acted like the crazy people do at my therapists office.
>>
>>570448948
Drowning isn't so painful if you don't resist. If you are gonna drown 100% positive I've heard it's best just to suck in as much water as possible and make it fast, it's only terrible if you try to stay alive as long as possible. Still shitty tho
>>
File: groovy2.gif (198KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
groovy2.gif
198KB, 360x360px
>>570451813
This man gets it.

I'm with you.
>>
>>570429164
did you guys find anything the police did not?
>>
>>570453659
I know three people with bipolar disorder. Two just have mood swings which they manage with medication and occasional checkups. The third is much worse off, with a number of mental health problems, but she does not go to school on her own and travel to foreign countries on her own.

>she was moving her hands weird!
>she has a mental health problem!
>that means she went completely insane and killed herself in an impossible way!

For someone who supposedly had a mentally ill best friend, you sure are doing a lot of handwaving at this particular story.
>>
when me and some friends went to amsterdam like 10 years ago one of my buddies aquantences ate two cartons of magic truffles and proceded to cut off his own penis then drown himself in a sauce pan.

i see no reason why drugs couldnt be the answer to this.
>>
File: ElisaLam_snapshot.jpg (23KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
ElisaLam_snapshot.jpg
23KB, 400x327px
>>570427450
>>
http://www.bodylanguagesuccess.com/2013/02/nonverbal-communication-analysis-2313.html

Body language experts analyse video.. Quite interesting
>>
>>570454864
All I was saying is that psychosis is often an extremely common symptom of bi polar disorder as you claimed it was not.
>>
>>570436278
>real boner factory
>boner factory
>factory
>implying asians work in sweatshops making the rubber parts of your sneakers
>>
>>570427987
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
there's absolutely nothing wrong with her hand movement
>>
>>570453980
you don't want to go down this rabbit hole my friend. the abyss stares back.
>>
>>570445767
What? What do you mean by dim carcosa?
>>
>>570455191

Apparently she wan sum fuk.
>>
>>570455191
>>570455993
>>570455707
playing hide and seek, decide to hide on roof, find the tank, thinks its empty, died.. over..
>>
>>570445828
2spooky5me m8
>>
>>570456296
//thread
>>
it was her tulpa
>>
>>570455963
>you don't want to go down this rabbit hole my friend. the abyss stares back.
most importantly, what are the odds you aren't a self-deluding "disciple" of bullshit occultism?
>>
According to her tumblr about:

>I have typical twenty-something issues (specifically bipolar depression ) and every now and then I’ll talk about it sarcastically.

http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/autre
>>
File: IggyAzaleaSexTape (105).jpg (98KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IggyAzaleaSexTape (105).jpg
98KB, 612x612px
>I;ggy A;zalea Sex T;ape l;eaked >>>
x_vu/IggyAzaleaSexTape (use dot instead of _ )
>>
This explains who did it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY
>>
>>570456737
Did it ever occur to you that they were all quoting a TV show, dipshit?
>>
That elevator is so shitty that I'd want to kill myself too.
>>
>>570448134
>TotalBiscuit
>>
>>570439513
>http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/21/us/califor...index.html
did you just post truncated links you faggot
>>
>>570439024
Cunts a Greek word.
>>
SMO KWEED EVREHDEIGH
>>
http://youtu.be/_BVhckjHxHo

This video really spelled out what exactly happened here.
>>
>>570455107
jesus christ
>>
>>570431817
She was diagnosed as bipolar.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.