[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me wtf this is? It itches like a bitch. Had it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13

File: 1411083597758.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1411083597758.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Can anyone tell me wtf this is? It itches like a bitch. Had it for years. Kinda hurts because i scratch so much. No drug usage. Pls help b! Im a male, but if you help ill post a picture of my tits.
>>
aids
>>
Ebola
>>
>>569406823
diseases
>>
Scabies. That's fucking gross OP. See a doctor. And clean your home ffs
>>
>>569406823
fleas
>>
>>569406823
You have fleas
>>
>>569406823
bedbugs
>>
>>569407000
this
>>
Bed bugs faggot! Move the fuck out and throw away all things cloth
>>
Bedbugs

Clean your sheets you slob
>>
File: choot em.jpg (15KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
choot em.jpg
15KB, 303x166px
My guess is bugbites, easy fix
>>
File: lil-diabeetus[1].jpg (37KB, 346x384px) Image search: [Google]
lil-diabeetus[1].jpg
37KB, 346x384px
Sorry about that
>>
Might be bed bugs mate, fucking difficult to sort out
>>
OP i had this on my hands and wrists one time

itchy as fuck I know

the best relief and to get rid of it is run it under hot water from the shower head, then after its dry apply lemon juice to the affected areas. it will sting like hell but if its scabies it kills the fuck out of them

use a real lemon, not the shitty bottles lemon juice
>>
This is op. We have thought that was the case. Wouldnt the 3 other people who live here (especially the female that sleeps in the same bed as me) also have it?
>>
you should go really go see a dermatoligist if you've had it for so long. I get this on my elbow sometimes but to this extreme. It's really just a minor skin infection. If you have any hydrocortisone it should clear it up in a few days. and if not at least take away the itchiness. Scratching it has been making it worse. If it doesn't clear up go see the dermatologist. They might have to test you for allergies.

Now give me my tits.
>>
had same thing, changed my sheets and it fixed it. it was probably bed bugs
>>
>>569406823
Leprosy. Amputate before it spreads
>>
>>569407286
Or you can cut your leg off. Easier fix
>>
File: V__02A1.jpg (361KB, 1752x986px) Image search: [Google]
V__02A1.jpg
361KB, 1752x986px
Bruh did it swell up previously like this?
>>
hello anon, medstudent here. Do you only have them on your foot, or both feet, or many other places?
>>
seriously that is scabies.
>>
>>569407358
You got your answers now post her tits or GTFO we don't want yours
>>
>>569406823
bugbeds
>>
I'm a student Doctor and this looks to me like Scabies.

Rub your skin with salt while in the shower and use Scabies creams such as Permethrin.

Hope this helps!
>>
OMG, is it a computer virus? :O
>>
File: 1411084103953.jpg (347KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1411084103953.jpg
347KB, 1920x1080px
Op here, it is both feet. It only seems to get worse when i sweat and am in heat. Itching it doesnt appear to make it worse, idk though. Have changed sheets. Wash them more often then most people. Stops way before the knee, not a single sore anywhere else. It never swelled.

Also tits.
>>
>>569406823
Doctor fag here its ebola confirmed
>>
ticks or fuckin fleas moron
>>
>>569406823
looks like cancer, sorry OP
>>
>>569406823
Chiggers, walked through some tall grass lately?
>>
File: case_closed.jpg (16KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
case_closed.jpg
16KB, 284x177px
If you wear high socks it might be dry skin.
Or it could be eczema.

Try using some lotion anon.
>>
>>569407857
Bubonic Plague. Kill yourself before it spreads
>>
You are also fat. Do you move much? Your blood vessels look pissed.
>>
>>569407442
Those look like Chigger bites.
>>
>>569406823
Bed bugs. Check around your mattress for brown/black dots.
>>
>>569407857
why is your side boob literally a side boob?
>>
>>569406823
didnt notice you said you had it for years its more than likely eczema
>>
ur narsty. stop being narsty
>>
Bed bugs
>>
Heat rash
>>
Got bitten like that 3-4 times every night for a couple of weeks a couple of months ago. Was driving me insane. Thought it was mosquitos. But one day I saw this fucking flee jumping up and bit me where OP has his marks.

Everything out of the apartment. All fabrics and clothes in the washer with double dose. All furniture wiped and sprayed with flee poison and brought back to the apartment.

Not a bite since and my apartment are clean as fuck and it will stay this way.
>>
Op here. Im getting a lot of "bed bugs". Can someone verify, if i have bedbugs would my s.o. who has been in same bed every night since ive had, have it herself?
>>
>>569406823
You might have bedbugs, OP. Seriously, check in the folds of your bedding/furniture. If you see little black dots that's their egg nests. Kill that shit with rubbing alcohol. 90%. Thank me later.
>>
File: 1387093355989.jpg (29KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1387093355989.jpg
29KB, 512x384px
eczema I think OP
>>
Also, this isnt come and go. It is permanent. It only gets better and worse. Has never gone fully away. Anyone know how i can archive this thread?
>>
>>569408171
>Update
Yes there were. When they got less inflamed they look like his scrawny leg
>>
>>569407442
You're probably allergic to whatever bit you. I had bedbugs once and swelled up for a day, but after that I didn't react to them at all.
>>
Post penis and I'll help
>>
File: Carrot Patch.jpg (36KB, 460x421px) Image search: [Google]
Carrot Patch.jpg
36KB, 460x421px
Did this show up after you spent some time outdoors? It looks a bit like chiggers to me.

You can find some relief by spreading Absorbine Jr. on the effected area. (Warning: do not apply to genitals or anus)

To prevent this, next time you go wherever you picked these little bastards up, dust your socks, shoes and waistband with sulfur.
>>
>>569406823
>>569407564

Scabies
>>
>>569406823
Fanny rash
>>
>>569408749
It's not bedbugs because as you said, your roommates or whatever would have marks too. It's scabies. You should seek treatment.
>>
>>569407358
Not necessarily. If it's not a bad infestation and they have a readily available foodsource (you) then the others probably wouldn't notice.
>>
>>569408749
refer to
>>569409192

I'd have to see the corners of your mattress though to be sure.
>>
File: 1411084663219.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1411084663219.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Op here, close up. Thanks guys for all your advice. Especially that im a faggot/moron and its probably cancer. Any other advice is appreciated. Im gonna try it all. Unless it involves my ass.
>>
>>569409398
Sharpie in scabbies
>>
File: gjFgMjV.gif (1MB, 385x304px) Image search: [Google]
gjFgMjV.gif
1MB, 385x304px
>>569406823
ever think you have celiacs? if it happens in the exact same place on the other side, you might think about that. especially if you're a skinny fuck
>>
>>569409398
Dude it looks just like flea bites
>>
>>569406823
I got some chemical splash burns that kinda looked like that but worse.
>>
File: 1364486988126.jpg (21KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1364486988126.jpg
21KB, 248x249px
>>569407000
>>
>>569406823

post tits now please. rotting flesh aside, your leg looks sexy
>>
>>569406823
Oh fuck I was talking to a guy last week his feet and ankle area looks likes this.

I just assumed he was a junkie or something.
>>
>>569409398
hmmm, you scratch that shit a lot.
prolly not bedbugs, they bite like three times in a row and never in the same place. Fleas are kinda random to but makes a couple of bites in the same spot.

Scabies could be it, you get a salve that you apply all over your body and you clean all your clothes and beddings and it will be over.
>>
dude, it's probably fleas. do (or did) you have animals that sleep (slept) in your room? that's what it looked like when my girlfriends cat brought fleas into her flat ... all of her flatmates had those bites. fuck, i'm itchy just thinking about it.

anyway ... go see a doctor. tomorrow!
>>
You ever think it might just be ingrown hairs from your shoes and you're just scratching the ever living shit out of them and turning them into scabs?
If they've been there for years that would be my guess.
>>
>>569408749

I have bedbugs, have for about a year now. I can guarantee you those arent bed bug bites, unless you scratch so hard you bleed and scab. either way, itd be not just your leg, and it would spread.

id recommend going to a dermatologist though.
>>
>>569409398

You are so fucking disgusting, you goddamn parasite infested son of a bitch. Regardless of what you have, whether it's scabies, bed bugs, fleas, chiggers, whatever, you're a fucking filthy motherfucker.

While you sleep, you have a massive infestation of parasites swarming over your flesh, biting you with their fucking insect mandibles, injecting shit into your skin, shitting into your epidermis, and when they're done, the bloated female bugs crap out a load of slimy white insect eggs into your body.

Those red bumps are tiny larvae, feasting on your skin, and bursting out as a new colony of parasites, living in your mattress.

The hambeast that shares your bed doesn't have them probably because that baby whale drags a bar of soap over her blubbery fat ass once a week, and that staves them off.

The parasites are content to live on you, as a greasy fat ass hairy host.

You'd be better off with cancer or AIDS instead of having parasitic vermin having a shit infested orgy all over your legs.
>>
File: scabies-11.jpg (27KB, 587x437px) Image search: [Google]
scabies-11.jpg
27KB, 587x437px
How could you have had this for years and never asked a doctor about it?
>>
If you are from the south it could be chiggers. If you take a bath and keep your legs under the water you could drown them.
>>
OP wanders around in boots filled with gravels, broken glass and nails
>>
scabies
>>
>>569410313
I was on unemployment for close to 2 months. Nothing but flipflops the whole time. No change except less flareups (no sweat/socks)
>>
It's eczema. I got it during wrestling season and still do frequently.
>>
>>569410226
Not fleas
Fleas you can see and they bite random in small groups on random places on your body. Flea bites looks a bit like mosquito bites to, but in groups of 3-4 marks very close.
>>
>>569410625
There are no bumps. These are pretty much flat.
>>
OP, put your Obamacare to use.
>>
>>569411105

wrestling = herpes
>>
>>569410652
Murrica, no healthcare
>>
>>569411143

Dude, you're infested.
>>
If you can't see them could be dust mites. I hate those invisible bitches. Dust house from top-bottom. Vacuum. Wash sheets. vacuum mattress.
>>
Well, OP... there's no easy way to say this... but... you have tiny demons living under your skin. You're going to have to execrate the demons with holy fire, and then amputate the leg to be safe. After this you must hop in circles on your remaining leg, throw salt around you, and chant "Munda". Tell me how this works for you OP.
>>
chiggers, nigger.
>>
It's fuckin bedbugs. I would know, I had them.

/thread
>>
looks like an ankle op!
>>
Have you tried applying any of the topical lotions for scabies? The majority of them are nonprescription.

You can find 10% sulfur creams pretty easy, there's lots of acne creams that use sulfur, like acnomel for example.
>>
Op here. Remembrr guys ive had for years. Constant with only slightly getting better and worse.
>>
>>569406823
it's either fleas, bed bugs, or shingles. I've been diagnosed incorrectly with shingles before and it ended up being flea bites, looked exactly like that, it's just flea bites, get some calamine lotion and just leave it alone it'll itch less in a couple weeks and disappear in a month or so
>>
>>569406823

Looks like Lichen Planus. Sadly, you can't really get rid of it. Your GP may be able to give you some cream to bring it down a bit though.
>>
>>569407975
bout to say the same shit. used to live by this old native dude in florida as a kid. got all that shit on my legs and asked what it was. he said it was noseeums. i thought that shit was an old seminole spirit until at 12 it occurred to me he was fucking with me and calling chiggers no-see-thems.
>>
Op here. We have had fleas before (after this leg thing started) and we got rid of them. No more fleas. If it where fleas wouldnt my s.o. have bites? Fleas dont discriminate to my experiece (they bit her when we had them)
>>
>>569411128
lol yeah, did you look at the picture? the bite marks are fucking EVERYWHERE and also in groups.

op prolly didn't even search for parasites as he managed to ignore this matter over a long span of time.
>>
OP, go to a skin doctor. Its prolly scabbies, you get a salve. Wash your beddies and clothes and it will just be an old thread on /b/
>>
>>569411623
Yep, chiggers
>>
Op here, i think its eczema, i believe i have sebhoric dermatitis also. Basically super hardcore dandruff. But it would make sense. Inb4 reguLar dandruff. I know it isnt.

Thabk you b, you guys are not faggots.
>>
This looks like a mild case of psoriasis. Look it up.
>>
>>569406823
Had something that reminds of your picture.
Google ``mange´´ and see what you can relate too.
>>
>>569407857
why are you an avatar
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.