[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay /b/ we're gonna write an apology letter to Zoe Quinn

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: whatthefuckisthatthing.jpg (49KB, 368x550px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckisthatthing.jpg
49KB, 368x550px
okay /b/ we're gonna write an apology letter to Zoe Quinn 1 to 3 words at a time.

I'll begin.

Dear Burger Whore,
>>
You look like
>>
>>569238938
a bitch nigger
>>
that should die.
>>
>>569238534
I have never
>>
>>569239443
of cow AIDS
>>
Mah lady
>>
>>569239479
seen a more
>>
>>569238534
swag into sky
>>
Better not be alone
>>
>>569238534
your damp fuckhole
>>
will get destroyed
>>
I mean like
>>
blaze it faggot
>>
What's a Gamergate?
>>
Too bad you
>>
please kill yourself over skype
>>
fucked for attention
>>
eat nigger cocks
>>
Let this die
>>
>>569240000

nice quads mate
>>
fuck my ass
>>
im laffing fer reel rite nao
>>
please kill yourself
>>
watermelon titties ass
>>
Ur a faget
>>
die die die
>>
some1 should make easy to photoshop outlines
>>
darling facist bully boy
>>
you crazy nigga
>>
Adolf hitler
>>
suck semen in hell
>>
You look like a potato. Your disgusting.
>>
Your hair is thinning
>inb4 4words
>>
grow some tits
>>
>>569238534
smelling obama's ass
>>
>>569238534
This would've gone away if she just apologized for being a giant fucking whore and not a degenerate borderline personality disordered faggot.
>>
File: 4CHAN SHIT TV GJUST Relax.jpg (1008KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
4CHAN SHIT TV GJUST Relax.jpg
1008KB, 1080x1920px
>>569238534
I'm an Aplha male /b/.
And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasnos you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?
Yeah, I'm fucking her.
The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly aks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?
Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.
The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?
Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?
>>
>>569240612
And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.
And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't Fuck" instinct something feirce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.
>>
me so solly
>>
File: Hot emo.jpg (446KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
Hot emo.jpg
446KB, 1280x936px
>>569240750
And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WNAT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.
And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.
I'd say you should become an hero, but you being aruond makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fagging it up emo bitches, I'll keep that pussy warm while you're crying in the corner.
>>
cum inside you
>>
THIS SUMMER...
>>
Smell my fart
>>
reptilian conspiracy
>>
>>569240550
This should have gone away when it became painfully obvious that she was playing this shit up for attention.

I couldn't give a fuck about whose dick she sucked for good reviews of her shitty game from reviewers that nobody should have trusted in the first place, but this shit has dragged on long enough to be embarrassing for everyone involved.
>>
>>569238534
m00t is kill
>>
Dear Burger Whore,
You look like a bitch nigger that should die. I have never of cow AIDS mah lady seen a more swag into the sky better not be alone. Your damp fuck hole will get destroyed. I mean like, blaze it faggot. What’s a gamergate? Too bad you please kill yourself fucked for attention. Eat nigger cocks, let this die. Nice quads mate. Fuck my ass. I’m laughing fer kill yourself. Watermelon titties ass. You’re a faggot. Die die die someone should make easy to photoshop outlines. Darling facist bully boy, you crazy nigger. Adolf Hitler suck semen in hell. You look like a potato and your hair is thinning. Grow some tits smelling Obama’s ass. Me so solly cum inside you.
>>
>>569241161
>>569241053
>>569240929
Have you ever read a post on /b/ and wondered whether or not it is copy pasta? It is almost as though half the posts are pasta. Maybe they all are. Maybe this one is. Maybe it is not. Maybe it will become pasta at some point in time. Maybe it will be pasta'd over and over in this very thread. Maybe more threads will be made filled with this post. Although I fear it, I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>569241364
>>569241291
>>569240895
>>569240750
>>569240612
>>569240298
>>569240293
The thing is, people don't realize the work that goes into properly doing copypasta. They think copypasta is something that slackers can do, or faggots, or assholes. It's not true. Copypasta is a dying artform and if you don't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.
First of all, you sacrifice spending real time on /b/. You can't participate as much as you'd like to because you're so busy doing copypasta that you can't. As a result, you miss a lot of really great threads. Still, it's a sacrifice, so you do it.
There's also the problem of "Flood detected". This message can really hurt your progress. You should try to get your copypasta into every active thread and if you have to sit there waiting before the flood period is over, you lose valuable time. This is also very difficult.
Also, picking which threads should get a copypasta first are sort of difficult. There are threads that don't stay on the first page for very long, so you may be missing some of the more prominent threads. Of course, you should try to hit them all, but for the desire effect, you need to get into bigger threads quickly.
Finally, there's the moral problem. One thing about copypasta is that sometimes it feels good, but sometimes it feels bad.
BTW, this wasn't a copypasta, I just typed it out.
>>
File: 1410842117966.png (28KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
1410842117966.png
28KB, 800x576px
>>569240612
>overweight
>an alpha male
You can't be both, heaven, you fat disgusting faggot, enjoy your hand.
>>
File: 1390175997788.png (7KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1390175997788.png
7KB, 210x230px
>>569241291
Spot on
>>
Dear Burger Whore,

You look like a bitch nigger that should die. I have never of cow AIDS Mah lady swag into sky Better not be your damp fuckhole will get destroyed I mean like blaze it faggot What's a Gamergate?

Too bad you please kill yourself fucked for attention eat nigger cocks Let this die nice quads mate fuck my ass im laffing fer please kill yourself watermelon titties ass

Ur a faget die die die some1 should make darling facist bully you crazy nigga Adolf hitler suck semen in

You look like Your hair is grow some tits smelling obama's ass me so solly cum inside you
>>
>>569240612
>>569240750
>>569240895
>>569241364
>>569241291
>>569239509
>>569239479

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
>>
>>569240895
>>569240612
>>569240310
>>569240032
>>569240000
>>569240895
>>569241291
>>569241364
>>569241518
>>569241594
>>569241613
>>569241621
>>569241651
Okay guys, this isn't funny anymore. The cops fucking knocked at my door today and asked me about websites I've been visiting. I NEVER go to any sick pedo places or anything like that so it must be this place they're talking about. For god's sake stop screwing around with the pedo shit, you're going to get yourselves arrested. Trust me the authorities are watching and they're taking it VERY seriously. Don't believe me, fine, wait a while and you will. I just hope you have a good lawyer. Goodbye forever you sick fucks, I'm going to wipe my hard drive.
>>
>>569238534
i would fuck the kike out of that tramp
>>
>>569238534
I'll have you know, I am the happy product of a rape. My mom wanted an abortion, but my dad wasn't having that; his seed couldn't just get flushed now, saying "now that I planted it, I own the garden." She got over it, and now she looks up to him as the God he is. So stop ruining happy families like mine, it's such an injustice.
>>
JEWS DID 9/11
>>
Install Gentoo wheat
>>
>>569241291
Okay now everybody send this to Zoe Quinn
>>
>>569240612
>>569240750
>>569240895
you aren't fucking anybody, you faggot. You're probably in your mom's basement right now with balled up tissues, empty pizza boxes and mountian dew bottles around your feet wishing you had an actual girl to fuck instead of that blow up doll you never clean out the holes on because you like the crust scraping your tiny dick. Go take your diabetes medicine and go the fuck to be junior, it's past your bed time
>>
U cocksucking queen
>>
>>569242192
kk sending but i'm including the meme's and pictures
>>
File: 2014-05-17.png (9KB, 960x142px) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-17.png
9KB, 960x142px
>>569238534
>Zoe Quinn
WHAT HAPPENED??
>>
piss soaked fuck sock
>>
>>569241291

Oh god, good stuff.

Will save to my collection of "Letters from /b/"
>>
>>569239063
no no no, a bitch ass nigger
>>
All nudes of her.
mega.co.nz/#!xpQGjQDI!nAzw-0MqmhiBRBTMFX3wr3b0Yu5snLLUeYyh84cIcgg
>>
4chan thinks I'm spamming if i post the entire letter xD
>>
>>569241242
I didn't even know who she was until someone made a post about her cheating on her boyfriend
>>
>>569238534
who the fuck is zoe qiunn?
>>
>>569243379

moot's new girlfriend.
>>
the thread so far.

you look like a bitch nigger that should die. i have never of cow aids mah lady seen a more swag into the sky.
better not be alone your damp fuckhole will get destroyed i mean like blaze it faggot. what's a gamergate? too bad you please kill yourself
over skype fucked for attention. eat nigger cosk. let this die. nice quads mate, fuck my ass, i'm laffing fer reel rite nao. please kill yourself
watermelon titty ass. ur a faget die die die, darling facist bully boy. you crazy nigga adolf hitler, suck semen in hell. your hair is thinning
grow some tits smelling obama's ass. me so solly cum inside you the summer reptilian conspiracy. m00t is kill, jews did 9/11, install gentoo wheat. piss socked fuck sock
>>
Never procreate whore
>>
File: 1410942270123.png (628KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1410942270123.png
628KB, 900x900px
>>569238534
ps. youre disgusting
>>
>>569241291
It's so beautiful...
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.