[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Bill Nye is speaking at my college tomorrow: http://www.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 2Ed2EsF.jpg (118KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
2Ed2EsF.jpg
118KB, 1280x853px
So, Bill Nye is speaking at my college tomorrow: http://www.fredonia.edu/news/ArchivesSearch/tabid/1101/ctl/ArticleView/mid/1878/articleId/4918/Excitement_high_for_Bill_Nye_visit_tickets_sold_out_in_four_hours.aspx

Anything you fags want me to ask him?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 600x440px
>>569179458
Please ask him how he deals with stupid theologians. Basically how he doesn't freak out and call them stupid and ignorant. Or his most convincing argument against theology.
>>
File: IMG_20140917_123018289.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140917_123018289.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
Proof I go there:
>>
Ask him what his religion is and how close he is to God.
>>
>>569179693
Myself being a theist, I might just ask him to defend evolution.
>>569179909
Lol, I will post his response in a thread tomorrow.
>>
>>569179458
Unrelated but do you know what Jameis was yelling about at FSU that got him suspended?

Also I saw Dr Tyson talk last year and got my book signed

Ask nye if he's best friends with Tyson, should be a good result.
>>
Ay fag. Ill meet you at Willy C.
>>
>>569179693
Gosh, you've got it all figured out. Religious ppl who get all their info from books/priests are idiots. You're smarter than they, because you get your information from science (constantly ch aging and correcting mistakes that were previously thought to be factual) books and scientists (really no different from priests in that their word is taken as gospel by the unwashed masses).
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 558x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 558x693px
>>569179965
Do you believe in evolution? Or are you dumb?
>>
>>569180071
Jameis? I'm not familiar with the name, is he on a sports team here?
>>569180148
The odds of us meeting here are fairly slim.
>>569180219
I believe in micro-evolution over long periods of time, but to put it shortly, I do believe that every organism was created from the beginning at once, not from one tiny microbe.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 399x600px
>>569180157
Except for the whole part when science says oops we fucked up its actually this. Sorry guys. And religion goes. Nope Jesus walked on water and made water into wine. That's real and were not lying guys.

>bad b8 4/8 for making me respond.
>>
> inb4 religion vs evolution debates
I was too late.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>569180724
Kek also op can't >inb4
>>
>>569180493
I'm simply saying don't treat what a scientist says today as truth for eternity. If the nature of science is that it's always changing, always realizing they were previously wrong, don't claim that science disproves religion. That's all I'm saying bro.
>>
>>569180375
Not really...
Id just look for the faggot with the dick in his ass.
And bam there's OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.