[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, my partner and I want to create an anonymous sex bog,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20140314_074249.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140314_074249.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Hey guys, my partner and I want to create an anonymous sex bog, to detail our escapades cause we both get off on the idea of other people getting off to us. We just can't seem to think of a name, so any help? Will link once it's set up.
>>
Bumping for name recs
>>
Edit: sex blog* XD
>>
stories of a house fly
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>569047992
interesting, what else you got?
>>
>>569048223
Hours of the mayfly (they only live for a full day or so)

thinking of others...
>>
>>569047851
i was in full support till i realized this was no sex bog.
>>
>>569049274
Sorry to disappoint :P Considering there's squirting involved, I guess you could loosely relate it to bogs. It's wet, anyway.
>>
>>569047574
would help to what kinda sex you guys have, like who is involved, what kinda stuff you guys get into, maybe... daves fuck train to pound town?
>>
what about this? you guys post your own stories. and other people submit their own. you could also do monthly special edition type stuff. like getting recommendations on fetishes to try and stuff like that. that would be the shit.
>>
>>569049653
Well I wanted to avoid tits dick requests so I left genders ambiguous, but I agree it would help.
We're a male/female partnership, and we have a long list of kinky things we're interested in trying. Pretty much anything is open at this point as long as it doesnt involve hurting each other (we're really into mutual pleasure), and we may even take requests once we get the blog set up. We're amused by your 'daves fuck train to pound town', but don't think it's in the cards. We're pretty equal/like mutual stuff, and that ones more male-oriented or rather, suggestive of the man doing all the writing, which in our blog we'll be taking turns from first person point of view.
>>
>>569050085
that's pretty damn close to the plan! see>>569050205
>>
>>569048223
stories of a house mice

captcha: afterwards yourcehm
>>
>>569049653
>>569050085
Yeah so we really like the idea of doing recs and fetish suggestions, as well as featuring other peoples submitted stories. Like I said before, we're pretty open to the world of kink as long as there's no/little pain involved (knife play is interesting, and its less about pain and more about suspense) so there's a lot that's going to be covered. Double penetration for example, strap ons and butt plugs and dildos and vibrators and blindfolds and tying up and at least monthly additions to our toy box.
>>
do you have a temp site set up yet? maybe just get a tumblr and slowly move over to new url
>>
A couple things we've come up with on our own have been, Redefining Normal, and Why We're Up at 6am (cause we tend to finish around 4am or 6am)
>>
>>569051835
we were going to use wordpress, and we want to create an email account so it can't be linked to us irl. We don't want to use any names for the email that have ever been linked to us irl either, so we were going to come up with a name for the blog, then create the email account from that, then create the blog with that email account. We already have a few stories we'd like to share so wordpress doesn't seem too ambitious
>>
>>569050205
dave and alissas fuck train to pound town.
mr.smith and miss Nicholson adventures down under.
three midgets and clown.
the peppermint rhino fucks the caramel camel.
pudding pop anal plop.
hard core nurses 3 the return of enemas the reckoning.
horse back riding for beginners.
penis in vagina, a true crime story.
>>
>>569052201
We're thinking a little less specific, as it's going to be going on for a while. Also we're neither midgets, or clowns, or nurses, so those would be misdirections for the poor souls out there looking for some good midget erotica, cause they wouldn't find it on our site.
>>
gmx [dot] is what i use for throwaway emails, but i think they delete some of their accounts quickly. so just make an email some big name one.
>>
>>569053150
Thays good advice, thanks! We still need to name the blog though
>>
nigger
>>
Any other name suggestions?
>>
>>569054606
is this dangerous?
ask pseudonym and pseudonym
kinky weekly
confessions of a kink couple
something about secrets
idk... something that doesnt scream sex but could be implied with little to no context...
>>
also, if thread gets pruned, can you send me a link?

sept11tthreadyo@gmx [dot]
>>
>>569055245
Yes the implications and not in your face titles are what we're looking for! We like confessions of a kink couple and kinky weekly, we also liked deviation nation
>>
>>569047574

Questionable Content
>>
>>569055863
Yeah we can. Is that guy dot com or Org or...just dot?
>>
>>569056012
I like it, but it's already a really funny Web comic you should check out if you haven't already
>>
>>569056131
com, its gmx email
>>
>>569055863
Sorry I mean gmx* I'm on my phone so...autocorrext
>>
>>569056361
We'll probably post another thread later in the evening (to get name recs and views) then do our first post and set up the site and link it then. I'll email you with the link when that happens, and thanks!
>>
>>569056949
yeah no problem! and thank you! cant wait to read up on your blog!
>>
>>569057225
Thanks! Most of it will be erotica but we may do more academic sex papers too, like how vanilla doesn't really exist and if we're honest with ourselves, most of us are sexual deviants.
>>
>>569057742
http://4archive [org] /b/thread/569047574
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.