[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Morocco Fès/Fez for coming weekend with my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 99782.jpg (21KB, 992x784px) Image search: [Google]
99782.jpg
21KB, 992x784px
I'm going to Morocco Fès/Fez for coming weekend with my mom.
/b/ be my guide.
>>
Got to /int/ for a better opinion.
>>
Moroccanfag here, dude, I'm in from the north but I'm telling you watch out for your goddamn pockets and keep track of the money you spend everybody down there wants to get his hand on them so just saying and don't buy cliché Moroccan "traditional" products.
other than that, have fun, there are no beaches and not so beautiful things to see.
>>
>>568973161
so yeah Morocco sucks

which brings me to my question: why the fuck are you and your mom going to Morocco?
>>
>>568973440
I live in The Netherlands and my mom asked me if I was interested in a mini-holiday. I never been to an Arabic country so I said sure why not.
>>
>>568973801
Umm, is your dad not going?
>>
>>568973801
I've been to several Arab countries as part of my degree (I'm German).
I've been to Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Morocco is just poor and filthy. If you do like middle-eastern culture, you should try Cairo or Tel-Aviv (I'd recommend Jerusalem also, but it's not safe).
>>
>>568974130
My mom and dad are divorced.
>>
Take the ferry to Spain
>>
>>568974572
I asked that because I read about some Moroccans seeking (sham) marriage with Western women, simply to get out of there.

Sorry if this does not apply to you, and I'm just going by the worst case scenario.

lol I probably sound weird, but yeah dw if this does not apply
>>
>>568975358
Haha thank you for your concers!
>>
>>568975519
No problem. Have fun in Morocco man!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.