[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, I want to flash my mom's friend. She comes to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: omsr.jpg (25KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
omsr.jpg
25KB, 320x488px
Hey /b/, I want to flash my mom's friend.

She comes to my house once in the morning and in the afternoon to pick up/drop stuff off for my mom as they work in the same business.

How do I flash her my dick while making it seem like an accident? She can't walk in on me fapping.
>>
>>568856018
Ask if she wants to go burn ants with a magnifying glass and then accidentally put your penis under it when she looks.
>>
Walk out of the shower as she comes in. Hold the towel to your face like you are drying yourself up. Have the towel folded or something so she can't miss your dick.

good luck
>>
>>568856439
was just going to say this
>>
>>568856251
lol this. Definitely.
>>
>>568856251
top lel
>>
>>568856018
hgk
>>
>>568856018
>put on loud music (so you *can't* hear her walking in)
> turn on water in shower (so you are just *about* to go to bathroom)
>leave your towel somwhere near the place that she will be walking by
> wait till she goes into the house
> just walk out of your room casualy totally naked
> act a bit schocked
> point the towel and ask her to hand you it
> profit

got hard just from planning it. I envy you so much!
>>
I've done this before.cover yourself from the waist with a blanket,pull your cock out,and slightly leave it slipping out of the blanket.boom.she will want to suck your cock right off the bat
>>
In the morning for the first time she stops by, wear loose basketball shorts with no underwear and pretend to be working out when she comes in. Be doing jumping jacks, she won't see your bare cock but she'll clearly see it flopping around back and forth. This plants the seed. Then, on her afternoon visit do >>568856439
>>
>>568856251
kek
>>
>>568856439
this, after post pic of her
>>
the main reasons your dick would be out is shower reasons and jerkin it reasons, i'm sure theres more but can't really think of any
>>
>>568856018
Pics of her?
>>
>>568857350
i'm this guy

>>568856251
absolutely not. You have to have nothing to hide your dick from her. If you carry a towel you will have to hide your dick quickly. My way you two have more time for each other
>>
>>568857524
>>568856439
>>568857350
>>568857507
Thanks for the ideas! I've already had conversations with her in loose pj pants with a good half boner clearly showing, even with a bit of head peeking out at times, but she's never looked low enough. I'm very thin body-wise but I'm on the bigger side dick-wise, so it shouldn't be too hard to miss.
>>
anyone that want to share their story? and the outcome
>>
File: 235465767.jpg (11KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
235465767.jpg
11KB, 253x200px
>>568856251
>>
>>568857725
>>568857848
I don't have pics of her. She's late 40s, not facially attractive, but she has a pretty decent butt.

My mom wants to get me in on her business, so I might have to start driving around with her friends/coworkers. I suppose I could just drive in sweatpants, though I prefer pajama bottoms because of the possibility of my dick slipping out, which really does accidentally happen at times.
>>
>>568858645
not a great story but best so far for me

>at a music festival
>went to shower, chose cabin near entrance
>didn't close the curtain fully
>one girl went into the bathroom to check if there were free shower cabins
>she noticed me standing and washing my head
>i'd pretended i didn't see her
>she stood there for few seconds watching
>then went out
>i have massive boner every time i remember it, but it's no big deal
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.