[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who just joined ISI-

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

Ask a guy who just joined ISI-
>>
>>568059075
OP what did you jo
>>
>>568059075
Wait what are you trying to s
>>
>>568061890
he said he joi-
>>
Guys shut up I'm trying to liste-
>>
ISI-? Go on O-
>>
Hey guys I found a thread that ha
>>
seriously close your fucking mouths i can't h-
>>
Why are you faggots putting a dash there if you actually got shot you wouldn't be abl-
>>
Not this thread ag-
>>
These threads are always fucking re
>>
I'm getting real tired of seeing this thr
>>
Why do you fags stop t
>>
I love browsing /b/ while drivi
>>
??? ???? ???? ?????? ? ?? ???? -
>>
you'll mothafukas beter stop posting ths shitty thre
>>
Hey guys, just joined the Covenant Hunter Corps. How is everybody tonig-

-PTING

Shit, what was that?
>>
>>568059075
Nice to see a thread wh
>>
>>568059075

What the fuck is going on in this thre
>>
>>568059075
What is a rus-
>>
Well, good thing it's not candlejack, right g
>>
File: 1374923513028.jpg (11KB, 251x251px)
1374923513028.jpg
11KB, 251x251px
>>568062151
HOLY FUCK HE ACTUALLY MISSED? HE NEVER MISSE-
>>
File: 1397053145536.jpg (61KB, 600x784px)
1397053145536.jpg
61KB, 600x784px
mama the sky martyrs are gone lets play in the playgr-
>>
This isn't funny anymo
>>
15 minutes could save you 15 percent or more on ca-
>>
nigger
>>
Back to rebb
>>
??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???. ?????? ??? ????? ? ??? ISIS . ?????? ????? ?? ? ???????? ? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? . ?? ?????? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ? ??? ????.
?????? ?????????
>>
fuck you guys i'm going to post a whole fucking scenten-
>>
>>568059075
>implying the Dutch are hunting ISI -
>>
>>568059075
You know, something that's always bothered me about these kinds of threads...If these people are really dieing abruptly, how are they solving captcha an-
>>
These threads again? Fucking newfa
>>
The gold is in th
>>
I don't get this thr
>>
>>568059075
Don't you find the uniform drab?
>>
Stop ending your comments like that. It's fucking stupid and unorign-
>>
Stop ending your comments like that you idiots. It's almost as bad as the threads with candleja-
>>
>>568062302
I don't speak squiggles.
>>
Stop ending your comments like that you idiots. It's almost as bad as the threads with candleja-
>>
>>568062119
??? ?? ????
>>
This is so stupid what is this even ab
>>
what kind of summer faggotory is thi
>>
I bet them fags can't hit a moving tar-
>>
got love that fbi bomb bai-
>>
God, this whole thread is ca
>>
there's no way this is real right gu-
>>
>>568062524
op is a fa-
>>
Quite happy you guys will never pass them Kurds.

How did you guys steal those weapons anyw-
>>
Does it count if I don't put a question mar
>>
This doesn't even make sense. If you were really shot you wouldn't type a dash at th-
>>
>>568062758
is 4chan kill
>>
>>568059075
allahu akb-
>>
>>568059075

lmao what a fa
>>
>>568062818
4chan is ki
>>
File: CJnSniper.jpg (67KB, 780x558px) Image search: [Google]
CJnSniper.jpg
67KB, 780x558px
>>
Bullshit. They can't even hit an elephant in this dista-
>>
Op hasn't come back, must be dea-

Nope just a faggo-
>>
lo
>>
>>568062057
>complains about using a dash
>uses a da
>>
>>568063103
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BIT-
>>
The only way to bury these threads is to not even post in them at a--
>>
I'm a sniper that is killing all of you 4channers
and I won't stop unt-
>>
File: illbefine.jpg (107KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
illbefine.jpg
107KB, 640x360px
Guys! Guys! I think I know wha

-BLAM!!!-SQUELCH!!!

OH GOD IM HIT THERES SO MUCH BLOOD!!
HELP /b/ROS I THINK I CA
>>
>>568062241
I saved more in half that ti-
>>
lol guys this is a new meme isn't it. lol my friends r gonna be so jelous
>>
>>568059075
This is worse than the work of Candle Ja
>>
> everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>568062380
P''KOW!
P''KOW!
P''KOW!
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 850x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 850x315px
>2014
>Using bipod on giant sand ba-
>>
At least i'm safe behind my computer scre-
>>
>>568059075
Funny how you had time to type the hyp
>>
is thi-
>>
>>568062281
Lol you forgot the s you ner-
>>
Wow, can we no-
>>
>>568059075
I hope to be just like Osama Bi
>>
>>568059075
i haven't been on /b/ in 4 years, and when i come back to see what you faggots have done, you're still doing the sni-
>>
>>568059075
Selling glad I'm uncover while he rest of these faggots get sho-
>>
ISIS was behind the attack on 4chan! IT'S A CONSP-
>>
File: bFnmiIH.jpg (9KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
bFnmiIH.jpg
9KB, 319x316px
Dont mind me, just going to ruin this thread and there's nothing you can do abou
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
11KB, 284x177px
>>568059075
THIS FUCKING SHIT AGA-
>>
Faggots.
>>
What the did you just say about me you
>>
>>568059075
how does it feel to be an illegitimate sandnigger?
>>
This is what it's like to chew 5 g-
>>
File: Yee.gif (250KB, 352x344px) Image search: [Google]
Yee.gif
250KB, 352x344px
>>568066190

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking de
>>
bick dick. dick enlargments near your pla
>>
File: slater.png (185KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
slater.png
185KB, 360x360px
Yee
>>
???? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???? ???????? ????
>>
>>568062426
Dummy, you're supposed to wait until you actually say Candlejack before he takes y
>>
>>568062119
what
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.