[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late-night /b/. I need your wisdom. A few weeks ago i met a

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 15

File: Untitled.png (906KB, 606x868px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
906KB, 606x868px
Late-night /b/. I need your wisdom.

A few weeks ago i met a girl on Okcupid. We are both 21. She's gorgeous, and I think i might be falling in love with her. She's by far the most amazing girl I have ever met.

Problem. I live in California. She lives in Peru. I'm strongly considering dropping $1000 (which is pretty much all the money i have), to fly over there and spend a week or two with her.

Tell me why this is a good/bad idea, and what sort of scam i could be expecting (if any).

Pic related. One of the 1000 Snaps I've saved.
>>
>>567800280

She wants dat citizenship
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 606x887px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 606x887px
To cover the initial bases.

I know it's her. One of the first things i ever asked for were timestamps. Provided easily in video form. And lately we've been spending hours (9-12) talking on skype. So it's 100% guaranteed to be a real woman, and the same person who appears in all the snaps, images...etc.

I've also done incredibly extensive background checks involving reverse searching everything. I've found tons of old profiles like xanga, fb...etc. But all the information checks out, is many years old.

Everything says it's legit, so i have no reason not to go through with it going to see her, otherwise ill spend my life regretting it.

I guess mainly what I'm looking for is for someone here on /b/ to recognize her and warn me that she's a serial rapist who kills guys from California or something. Besides that, i have no doubts left.
>>
>>567800796

I considered it, but the jokes on her because I'm not a citizen here. I'm a Canadian citizen with a green card in the states. I don't quite remember, but i think? i told her this.
>>
>>567800923

Even better.
>>
Requesting full body n00ds
>>
Take her on her word, meet her.
Worst case scenario, you get tortured for a decade, then get sold piece by piece to peruvian drug lords.

If you DON'T go, worst case scenario, you get tortured for life, and wish you had been sold piece by piece to peruvian drug lords.
>>
>>567800280
>inb4 you lose your kidneys

meh... if it means that much to you go right ahead. make sure you have people aware of your location and keep in touch often. yolo
>>
OP I think you're socially retarded and cannot find a girl in your own country... Please stop being a little faggot
>>
File: antimage lol.jpg (101KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
antimage lol.jpg
101KB, 500x433px
yes, spend all your money to meet a bitch youve talked to for a little while online

because you know, even when the people are normal adults, online relationships usually are shit when the people meet irl. i'm sure being from 2 completely different countries, one being full of shit dota players flooding NA servers, won't affect things at all either

good luck
>>
>>567800280
well. do what you want. youre going to anyway.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 683x935px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 683x935px
I mean, I don't want to sound like a cynic, but the list of qualities i see here are kid of silly.

She claims to be a virgin. Speaks like 3 languages (french!). Smart. Hot. The ass is fat. Plays video games. Goes to university. Sweet. Charming. Wants me to fly over and spend weeks with her (sex included!). I mean honestly what more could you get?

I'm not a lucky guy in life. I could bet on both red and black and still lose. So either i hit a jackpot here, or something is fishy.

>>567801241
Don't have.

>>567801374
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. She's real bait for some Peruvian drug cartel that wants to castrate me and eat my testicles for their healing powers or something. I really don't want to be murdered.
>>
Way to be an easy mark...
>>
>>567800280
this is fucking hilarious, 10/10
>>
Expect people speaking mexican
>>
one does not fall in love only using the internet
>>
>>567802064
Why not propose meeting somewhere neutral for the first in-person meet-up? Hell, Groupon, LivingSocial, etc. always have some killer all-inclusive resort deals.
>>
Dude, she's a secret fatty. Body shots or shots of her profile?

I got burned on OKC so many times by pretty fat girls that know their angles.

Know what you're getting into.
>>
I think that you should do it, if you like her and she likes you; it's worth it.

Good luck /b/ro.
>>
>>567802064
>Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. She's real bait for some Peruvian drug cartel that wants to castrate me and eat my testicles for their healing powers or something. I really don't want to be murdered.

your life isnt that special. you'll go there, she'll meet you, probably not like you as much irl, and you'll have wasted all your money

enjoy
>>
Why don't you use the money to fly her over instead.
Captcha: entrogue sugar
>>
Anon, just don't waste money on a Peru femanon. They are cheap as your mother used to be, great cooking tho.
>>
>>567800280
>Tell me why this is a good/bad idea
I can give you 1000 of them, and all of them are a plane ticket
>and what sort of scam i could be expecting (if any).
well, being in Peru, for one. She might not even be a she. "she" might be willing to sell you into the sex trade to some overweight Arab oil tycoon.

Christ, there is at least ONE girl in your area that won't be repulsed by you. Stick to that one instead.
>>
I wouldn't because long distance relationships don't/rarely work anyway, so rather don't.
Don't wanna be a party breaker but you're too far away, different cultures and all in all it's meant to break apart and then you'll be sorry.
On the other hand, if you don't go, you'll regret it probably for the rest of your life.

Dunno bro. You decide, but if you do go, be careful.
>>
WTF!?!?!? I'm talking to the same girl. Did you find her on OKCupid?
>>
Do it, she looks hot enough to be worth it even if she rapes you to death.
>>
Im with this guy >>567802279

Check google maps for a resturant or someshit in walking disance of the airport, and ask if you guys can go there after she picks you up from the airport.

If its shady say you have to piss and run for the airport.

If its cool go back to hers and fist yourself to kingdome comes.
>>
ask for full body nudes first then show us and let us analyze
>>
>>567802279
Oh... if you DO wind up going... best to check out the State Department's travel website:
http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/country/peru.html
>>
>>567800280

Go. When you're old and wrinkly, at least you'll be able to say "Hey, there was that one time where I upped and left everything to go to Peru to meet a girl."
>>
dis some great b8 OP, this girl sends me nudes on a daily basic
>>
>>567800280
do it bro no regrets just do it
>>567802391
she probably doesn't have a passport to come to america
>>
Do it anon go to peru and never come back
>>
>>567802461
Yeah he should also try guinea pigs. Heard it's a delicacy over there.
>>
>She claims to be a virgin. Speaks like 3 languages (french!). Smart. Hot. The ass is fat. Plays video games. Goes to university. Sweet. Charming. Wants me to fly over and spend weeks with her (sex included!)
Sound too good to be true man. But hey hey what do you have to loose. You can at least get to peru and realize its all a scam then you vacation it off. Great place to visit.
>>
You sound like an idiot, hope u enjoy getting tortured raped and killed in peru; send my best to your capturers
>>
File: 1402022981769.jpg (158KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1402022981769.jpg
158KB, 700x500px
>>567800280
A few years back my beta ass friend met a girl online from Puerto Rico, went and visted her, all that went well, except he fell in love with her and she dumped him over the phone or something and he's been butthurt for life.

Go visit her, but don't plan on it going farther than the good times you can have with her, because she will end it eventually.

Also my friend didn;t spend his bottom dollar to meet this bitch so that's something you need to worry about, having no money.
>>
It's a scam bro. Yes, she's a real girl, but yes, she's also working other marks. She just wants you to send her $1,000. It's an easy way to make a living.

You should be ashamed for being such a dumbass. Romance scams like these are common. Maybe go to the gym, so you can meet someone who is not a foreign scammer?
>>
>>567802642
agreed america is shit anyways and i don't know if it's peru but the dad decides who marries her so if he likes you you'll have that bitch for life and she will always be lower than you cause girls are treated that way over there
>>
File: Untitled.png (767KB, 354x966px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
767KB, 354x966px
>>567801896

>because you know, even when the people are normal adults, online relationships usually are shit when the people meet irl. i'm sure being from 2 completely different countries, one being full of shit dota players flooding NA servers, won't affect things at all either

Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. The days where online dating were "weird" are long gone. I met my last girlfriend online, and she was amazing. We dated for 9 months until i broke it off because of how much work i had. Literally the best woman i ever met.

And I've gone on many dates with women i met on OKC. It's not weird at all when you meet IRL.

>>567802058
Yeah probably.

>>567802067
I am dumb :(

>>567802279
If i fly there, she'll probably meet me in the airport. Since i don't speak mexican. I'll have a hard time by myself.

>>567802287
Nope. Not that i would even care. I like thicker girls.
>>
File: 1405121798816.gif (389KB, 245x155px) Image search: [Google]
1405121798816.gif
389KB, 245x155px
>>567802835
I have met all my girlfriends over the internett. Non of them where scams, even moved in with one of them for like a year. Its not a scarm if she spends 9-12 hours on skype with him.
>>
>>567803056
why are you still here on /b/ if you are so sure you'll go ? if this is a bait it's a good one
>>
>>567803056

>i don't speak mexican
Good! Neither does she.
>>
>>567802624
and came back with multiple STD's and one less kidney
>>
When you meet up can you post n00ds ?
>>
>>567800280
I say just fucking go for it.
Though make sure you have a hotel room soif she doesn't like you have somewhere to go.
>>
>>567803296
Worth it. Do it, don't be a fgt.
>>
>>567803447
doesnt matter had sex
>>
>>567800280
It's not late night in ca
>>
>>567802835
She's not asking me to send her money.

Also, i want to be clear. I don't even care about flying there and having sex with her. I have plenty of women interested in me over here, considering that I'm rather good looking, 6 foot tall, and about to go bench 250 at the gym in a few hours.

The hard part is finding someone who doesn't bore me to death. This girl doesn't. I've had more fun talking to over the last few days than I've had with anyone in my life. She's awesome. (unless she's a serial killer)
>>
>>567802735

Only in some places, mostly on cities outside the capital. We are not like South Park told you we are
>>
>>567800280

lol you're gonna fly all the way out there to find out its a man. never heard of catfish?
>>
>>567803604
read the fucking thread idiot
>>
>>567803434

Yes. Get this: She wants me to stay with her. In her parent's house. Like wtf? Even i told her that's retarded.

Gonna get a hotel. Hopefully some sort of gps tracking device installed in some non-desirable organ.
>>
I did the same as you OP, the distance was a bit shorter though(within Europe). I would not recommend it. Its very easy to idealize someone in a situation like that, and it won't hold up in the long run unless one of you actually move to the other country.
>>
>>567803521
it just keeps getting funnier, 15/10
>>
Alright, this is really simple - all the romance and attachment shit - put that aside.

Let's look at safety first. Are you brown? Do you speak Spanish?

If the answer to either question is no, do not fucking go.

Anywhere outside of Lima (and also in most parts of Lima) the chances of an unarmed white tourist being kidnapped for ransom are very fucking high in Peru right now.

Source: I've been there as an educator, two colleagues got grabbed. Lucky both got returned after families paid about $25,000. Still shitty and stressful for everybody, not to mention expensive - and the US government doesn't do shit to help, they just tell you not to pay and let Peru get your relatives back.
>>
>>567800280
How big is your penis? wouldn't want to make all the effort just to find out she isn't satisfied with your small penis...
>>
>>567803521
You seem to be hung up on this serial killer shit. If you're talking to her for 12 hours a day you should be able to judge her better than us.

If it doesn't work out turn it into an awesome holiday.
>>
>>567803642
well, you could be her next victim, probably organ trafficking
>>
>>567803707

Eh, i feel you. I had a long distance thing (but when i was like 12).

I don't expect the long-distance thing to work out in the long term. I'm a pessimist, and i don't think that could ever work.

But who knows. I love everything about her so far, maybe she'll be even better, and I'll say fuck my life and just live in Peru for a few years with a beautiful girl. Life could be worse.
>>
>>567803642

First in Peru staying at the parents house isnt a big of deal, maybe if they are a religious one which I don't think they are. 2nd good luck in Peru, where being a foreigner opens you tons of job opportunities and vaginas.
>>
OP is from canada, it's natural for him to think that everyone else is a serial killer
>>
She looks like a net player to me! Good Luck. PS Desperately looking for a green card ?
>>
>>567802064

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HER NAKED YET? dear god run OP
>>
>>567803521

You should try meeting women outside of the gym. They're like reverse neckbeards, all they do is take care of their body but they're really not very smart or interesting.

>inb4 "smart" "business women" in the gym they're there for penis and cardio and fail at everything else
>>
I highly doubt she is a virgin
>>
I bet her pussy smells like beans
>>
>>567804014
I did feel the same about the one I hooked up with, we were also talking all day on skype when she got home from school etc, I thought she was "the one" because she had all these amazing qualities(I had had 4 1+ year relationships at that point). Her bad sides started showing after some time though(we had met 2 times irl by then), but yea maybe you're right. If it doesn't kill you to spend 1000 bucks on a plane ticket maybe you should go for it at least to not have regrets later on, but be careful about going all in imo.
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (20KB, 690x268px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.jpg
20KB, 690x268px
>>567803642
>Canada
>Peru

OP why is your flag like the gay sibling of the family?
>>
>>567804121
/thread
>>
>>567803859
>Let's look at safety first. Are you brown? Do you speak Spanish?
No and No. I'm about as white as it gets (russian/ukranian).

And holy shit that's what I'm afraid of. I've been reading up on Peru, and it doesn't sound that bad. As long as i stay in the populated cities. Doesn't sound like a third world country. I'm hoping I can avoid getting kidnapped just by not being retarded.

>>567803897
My judgement tells me all is good. But a second opinion is always great. I like being alive. Maybe someone has some good stories here about similar experiences, and i can learn something.
>>
Been there... Not peru. Once spoke to a girl in Romania for a few months. Thought I had fallen in love with her. I spend about 1500 on the trip(I think it was about 7 days) from the states to Romania. Sweet girl, but I really only saw her about an hour or two a day, but those times were fun and exciting(no sex though). It wasn't till I got home that she basically got pissed at me and said I'm not a real man for not paying for her time or some shit. Funny thing, never in that time was anything about money ever mentioned, she refused to let me pay for cabs/food there. Go for it, I'd have regretted not doing it, but lets just say I was very disappointed and heart broken for a while. Of course, my whole family knew where i was, what hotel, and I kept in touch via skype/gmail every few hours.
>>
>>567804545
I'm going to Cali from Australia for a girl this November. If you get back to Cali alive, lady luck might bless you with my kidney as a replacement from your Peru experience.
>>
Been in a long relationship for over 1 1/2 half year already and have visited my Canadian girlfriend last summer. I live in the Netherlands, located in Europe.

The ticket I have bought also cost over a thousand euros and that was also more than I was actually able to spend.

Anyway, it might be worth it. The experience will forever stay with you in case everything will turn out fine and if you guys are going to see many places.

First of all, think of possible obstacles you will meet. You will have to go through customs, this may not appear to be a big problem, but you will have to state your purpose. They will seriously ask you things like: "Does she know that you are her boyfriend/ significant other?" "Do you know where she lives and who takes care of her? "How old is she?"

If you finally are there, just make sure you actually meet her and most will turn out fine, just hope that her family will get along good with you. You might need this because in a far -away country it's obviously useful that you have people nearby that are able to sort of 'guide' you but then again, I was just 17 when I flew across the Atlantic Ocean.

Like before, the customs will ask you where she is located. Most probably you will know by now but if you don't make sure you have the right adress and correct mobile number plus country code, otherwise you wouldn't be able to call. Listen carefully to what the people at customs have to tell you, they will give you a heads-up if she lives in a difficult to reach area, or if her surroundings may have presence of crime activity.

They will always warn you that there maybe guys living around her that may like her and will target you because of jealousy. Depending your looks, you may or may not stand out over there.

Living being part of a long-distance relationship is easily possible. If you've been talking lots, the both of you will feel like you've never been apart when you meet.

Hopefully I've helped you.
Goodluck making your decision!
>>
>>567805202
Ausfag here, (Victoria), what state are you meeting this girl?
>>
File: IMG_0287.jpg (57KB, 859x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
57KB, 859x859px
>>567803296
I've gotten my far share of STD's sleeping with women here too.

>>567803594
Are you Peruvian? Nice to meet you. I'd like some information about your country please.

>>567803879
Penis is rather large actually.

>>567804060
Really? Wtf. They are not religious from what i know. You think i should stay with her in her home?

From what she told me, she told her mother about me and her mom seemd pretty cool. Just told her to be careful.

>>567804065
I'm sorry.
>>
>>567805435
Mate, you might have misread my post. I'm leaving NSW for CA.
>>
>>567804545
Op is going to broadcast all over the world through the internet when his head gets cut off...

Watch documentaries about foreign sex tourism the ones about Thailand are the best.

They have a contest about foreign husband's where you see this raggedy old white man willingly exposing himself about being with this young gook and all of fucking Thailand finger fucking then selves dreaming about their chance to catch and old English man.

This bitches will literally bend over backwards to catch a foreign ass hole to pay for their shit so they can have an easy life.
>>
i think its with peru as with many countries: some places are really nice and western standart (or at least close to it), 500 meters away from there might be people who will kill you for food. societies have become more diverse in financial and social aspects, especially in this part of the world. btw why should your organs be more interesting than the organs of some peru-guy? if its a scam, it seems to make no sense, since if you are broke, what are they going to take from you? i bet there are also other foreigners in peru which are easier to kidnap. srs, go for it, or you will regret it. if it doesnt work, have a backup plan like a vacation
>>
>>567804065
i kek'd

your a facking genius m80
>>
>>567805330

Amazing. Thanks for the awesome advice!

If all goes well and she doesn't have a penis, I hope that eventually we can make it work where we live together in the same place. Either her here, or me there. I don't see it working out any other way, it would feel terrible.

I'll keep everything you said in mind. Customs sounds fun!
>>
>>567805450

Perufag here, what do you want to know about it? Like I said people here are pretty nice with the foreigners. Maybe I think that is why her mom is cool about it. Also the dollar here is getting stronger so for $1 = 2.85 soles, you can live with no worries with $400 dollars monthly.

Anything else anon
>>
>>567807028

The city I'll probably be going to is Lima, where i think she lives. I'm guessing this is one of the better cities to be in?

How many people speak English? I'm planning on bringing ~$500 cash with me, which sounds like more than enough. If things go belly up, could i easily have a good vacation in Peru on my own for a few weeks? If so, what should i do?

What are my chances of getting kidnapped for ransom If I'm not being a retard (accepting rides from strangers...etc)?
>>
>>567806182

If you love her, take the dick if she has one.

If she speaks a bit of English, the best start will be living in Canada or the US with you. Otherwise you need to start speaking Spanish man.

Is her family strict Catholic? That may spoil some fun when living over there I guess, unless you're Catholic yourself.

Those guys at customs don't really laugh at your jokes, so they're kinda boring though. Just happy they didn't spray bear mace in my eyes for talking.
>>
>>567807503

> I'm guessing this is one of the better cities to be in?
Yes, do you know the district she lives in? Miraflores? San Isidro? Ask her anon, if she says Villa el Salvador run for your fucking life, it's like ferguson ffs.

>How many people speak English?
Depends on the district, Miraflores is the one almost all tourist go into, so plently people talk english there.

>If so, what should i do?
You have a lot to look, Puente de los suspiros, Parque de las Aguas, ask your girlfriend she sure knows. Protip, benefict from the discounts and cupons. You have cuponatic-peru for example, it's not being cheap, just not an idiot.

>accepting rides from strangers
We are nice but we don't do shit for free, dont accept any, unless your guide (gf) say so.
Also taxi drivers are cunts don't accept the first offer, drive the cab price.
>>
File: 5435335.jpg (15KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
5435335.jpg
15KB, 500x352px
>>567800280

youre gonna get your organs harvested
>>
>>567808654
He's just kidn with you
>>
>>567808862

Fuck off Reddit
>>
>>567800280
Expect disappointment,
>>
>>567808654
Well, if you do get kidnapped, just be sure they ask a decent selling price for them.
You went a long way OP, get top dollar for 'em
>>
>>567805202
you live in Cali, going to Australia is not a big deal, the chances of losing a kidney in Cali are way bigger then in Australia
>>
File: 1407592784036.gif (143KB, 395x408px) Image search: [Google]
1407592784036.gif
143KB, 395x408px
>>567800280
>Mfw it has a juicy cock
>mfw OP wakes in a bath tub of ice Sans kidney
>>
>>567809053
This
>>
>>567808536
>Yes, do you know the district she lives in?
Santiago de Surco i think.

For the most part Peru seems to sounds pretty much like the United States. I live in rather rough area, so my street smarts are ok.
>>
>>567809527
nigger do you even grammar?
>>
>>567809847
You don't speak Spanish and you're not brown - your street smarts mean very little.

Stay in the places meant for white people with money.
>>
>>567809527
u fucking wot m8? I already explained that I'm moving
>TO California
>FROM Australia
I'm in Australia right now. I'm not yet in California.
I'm leaving Australia. California is the destination.
California is not where I am right now.
>>
>>567810105
Where are you planning on going in California? I'm genuinely interested in that kidney offer. If i happen to misplace mine.

You should feel right at home in cali. Since you speak english, i don't see any troubles you could have.
>>
>>567809847

I also live in Surco, Perufag approves. Is pretty chill and quiet. If you have the time, call me up and I invite you some beers.
>>
don't do it, love your butthole, not the niggers
>>
>>567800280
You are most likely going to get scammed, but at least you get to travel to Peru.
>>
Seen this scam before, did she suggest a specific travel agency that will give you a discount? its BS and will never deliver.
>>
>>567800280
Fucking go allready jeez
>>
>>567800280
you don't need to be worried about the language, just be sure not to look in those people eyes, they might not like it, otherwise, just go, even if it's a scam you can have a nice trip
>>
>>567802624
Fucking this. Don't play safe all the time but don't get major expectations either or you'll probably be disappointed. Just see it as an adventure. What you gonna spend your 1000 bucks on anyway? A new pc? Fuck that go to fucking Peru
>>
don't forget to post nudes when you get to her for all these responses, faggot
>>
>>567800280
Protip OP

Peru is fucking dangerous, double when you're an outsider. I'm just saying, watch your shit. And if you see a people coming in your direction with a sock in their hand/s, RUN!

Source, I'm from Peru, Lima
>>
>>567810595
I'll hold you to that. Shoot me a way to contact you. [email protected]
>>
>>567806182
>>567804545

" I've been reading up on Peru, and it doesn't sound that bad."

Now you are being selective- you only hear what you cant to hear.

Try to listen to the people who actually been there.
I was in Peru for about a month approx one year ago. I went to the rural areas aswell as the touristy ones.

If you go outside the touristy areas, which most don't, you can quickly come in actual danger if you don't know where you are going.

Most peruvians are really poor- chances are highly likely that she is more in love with your western background than your personality. For her, you are the ticket to the greener grass.

Has she mentioned where she lives in Peru?
>>
They certinaly arent going to use an ugly girl as bait to get fresh white male organs.

You realize the chinese people pay really good for your cock and balls in their medicine, right?

I suppose we could thank you for supporting free markets and international trade... /b/ro
>>
>>567810431
Sacramento.
I expect some compensation; healthy kidneys like mine run for something like $60k USD on the black market.
>>
>>567810595
>Internet serial killer detected
DONT DO IT OP!
Also your gf has a penis, MFW.
>>
>>567805202
her names not amanda is it?
>>
>>567812191

Just a /b/rother helping out. Chill the fuck out
>>
>>567800280
Why not just pay for her to come to you?
>>
>>567812039
Well, when you're in US they go tree fiddy on the nigger market
>>
>>567813024
Because lives with parents/no place for her to stay
>>
if op gets kidnapped, its because of money they want from your family, not because of kidneys. i think the people in peru have plenty of kidneys themselves
>>
>>567812351
Nope. Surprised there's at least one other man insane enough to be doing this.

>>567813194
Shit nigga.
>>
>>567813024

Because that just moves the danger from one person to the other. This way I'm taking a risk. If i ask her to come here, she's taking a risk. I'm not talking about money. White guys in california can harvest organs too.

>>567813310
Sort of this. But she could stay with my parents, if my mother wasn't a hyper-religious fat sack of shit.
>>
>>567800280
do it. u probably wont get pussy but will be happy to have seen peru
>>
>>567800280
1. You are a faggot
2. Just do it. Fuck it. Most of the (Ammeritard) fuckers on here haven't been outside of their own country and imagine the rest of world as strange & dangerous.
3. Refer 1
4. The Anon who suggested meeting somewhere else had a good idea
5. Refer 1
>>
>>567813689
I just don't want to live with the regret. I think the chances of this working out in the long term (5 years) are like 5%.

But i already have many regrets. I'm not adding to that pile.
>>
>>567800280
Are you stupid? Don't be an idiot OP
>all my money
>never met the girl
>think i'm in love
god are you a virgin?
>>
>>567800280
>Peru

OP stay the fuck away from that shithole
>>
>>567813947
I've spend 4 of the last 6 years teaching ESL outside the US. Peru is one of the more dangerous places I've worked.

Honestly felt safer in rural Chad. Nobody was kidnapping white people.
>>
1000$ is really expensive man
>>
>>567800923
She'll go for the canadian citizenship.
>>
>>567802064
>virgin
>offering sex to someone she hasn't met in person

One of these things is not true
>>
fucking do it, 3 years ago i met an amazing girl on omegle
i live in germany she lived in the UK
literally spent all my saved money to see her, married her 2 years later and its the best thing ive ever done
>>
>>567813978
I know that feel. We've been committed to this thing since mid 2012, so I'm pretty confident that our odds of working out are good. I hope your girl and adventure brings you the happiness I've gotten.
>>
File: 1393785732714.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1393785732714.gif
1MB, 320x240px
OP we both know you're going. Just be sure to post results when I'm around to read them
>>
1000 Bucks you stupid Fag for something without any future... Seems legit idiot
>>
Do it. There's 7bn people in the world, of which half are women. The likelihood of finding 'the one' living in your neighbourhood is very low.
>>
>>567814743
If a thousand dollars is a lot of money to you, you don't have a lot of money.
>>
>>567808654
this anon knows
>>
>>567814743
$1000 is chump change unless you're a peasant fuck.
>>
>>567800280

Jesus Christ are you insane? For all you know, once you get there there might be 10 latinothugs waiting for you to kidnap you and cut off your cojones to make castanets out of them.

>$1000 (which is pretty much all the money i have)

Too retarded to be true... or is it?
>>
>>567800280
Sounds like a really, really bad idea. Could be a scam, could not be. Not worth the risk though.

Also, >>567802542 says he's been talking to the same girl.

Women are really good at faking love.
>>
>>567800280
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: M1W2SLxv) 09/09/14(Tue)15:49:15 No.567805202?>>567805435 >>567809527 >>567812351
>>>567804545
>I'm going to Cali from Australia for a girl this November. If you get back to Cali alive, lady luck might bless you with my kidney as a replacement from your Peru experience.

Bro she's a solid 7-8/10. She's probably smart and knows if you knock her up or marry her she can escape the shithole third world country that she lives in. Your her dream boy now but once she's in America and realises she doesn't have to stay with you she probably wont.

Just sayin
>>
>>567814248

Thanks for all the warnings anon. Honestly appreciate it.
>>
>>567815117
Dont worry /b/ro ... Go there !
My friend went to Colombia and everything was ok. Stay in a hotel of course
>>
>>567815117
Also - my roommate is Guatemalan - and he knows better than to visit Peru by himself. Even as a Spanish-speaking brown guy, he'll only go in a group.
>>
File: 34242.jpg (39KB, 445x297px) Image search: [Google]
34242.jpg
39KB, 445x297px
>>567800280

Ever watched that movie Hostel OP?
thats gonna be you
>>
>>567815117
Everything will be better If you learn Spanish...
>>
>>567800280
>>567815725

This time next week youll be in Peru having your ears cut off by a fat German
>>
>>567802279
"killer". that's what i expect her to be
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 483x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 483x364px
Did someone say catfish?

>inb4 CATFISH

DONT FUCKING GO, SHES GONA USE YOU.
>>
>>567800280

Meet her in her house. For all her parents now you might be there to contract cheap prostitutes. Stay there for a few days (3-4), and then head to a hotell in the city. Her parents will see that you are something good for their doughter, and you will get laid
>>
>>567808536
>dont accept any, unless your guide (gf) say so
i would say especially if she says so, what with the current price on american kidneys...
>>
Here's the thing. WHY DONT YOU PAY FOR HER EXPENSES AND FLY HER TO THE US?
>>
>>567817419

Agree on this, it's the same price isn't it, and you can feel safe
>>
>>567813978
one or two less kidneys might add to the regrets
>>
OP harvest her kidneys before she can harvest yours. The best defense is a good offense.
>>
>>567814915
have to agree, although i've never been to peru.
Op share your concerns with her in a discreet way and see what she says.
Try "fishing" information from her.
Just in case
>>
OP, a friend sent me this link because something similar happened to me about 2 years ago. I met this amazing, beautiful girl online and I also knew she was real. We chatted and at times cammed hours a day for about 6 months. I decided to go. On arrival, all seemed ok until a few hours later. I was robbed, beaten and forced to withdraw money from my bank several times. Turned out this chick was part of a group, luring guys to come over and rob them. I'm not saying that will happen with you but.. you never know. Be careful.
>>
good idea, keep us in touch.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.