[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b/ think of satan?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: A+Ultima+Ceia+Satan.jpg (90KB, 766x600px) Image search: [Google]
A+Ultima+Ceia+Satan.jpg
90KB, 766x600px
What does /b/ think of satan?
>>
>>565770804
Doesn't exist
>>
HAIL SATAN!
>>
>>565770924
I agree. But I mean in terms of character and ideas on morality.
>>
>>565771062
AVE SATANAS!!!
>>
>>565770924
this. but according to the mythology he doesn't commit/encourage slavery, genocide, rape. plus he told the truth about the fruit in the garden. god lied. took a neutral position and was banished by god.

satan is clearly the more moral being.
>>
>>565771295
now if only most people had that thought process. Things would be alot better. I like you man. You know what you are talking about.
>>
>>565770804
he makes more sense as the "good" figure in the bible or at least neutral
God ranges between alright bro to massive dick
I'd be pretty interested in a bible that had equal exposure to both but then that wouldn't be the bible so fuk
>>
>>565773098
There is a comic book that cover Lucifer in the same context as the bible but focus exclusively on his point of view. I guess that'd be one way you could have equal exposure.
>>
>>565770804
there is no "satan" in the bible.

"the devil" was invented by Dante in "Inferno".
>>
>>565774279
have you read the bible?
>>
1920x1080 ploz?
>>
>>565770804
I hear that a lot of guyz are/were married to his sisters.
>>
He's a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>565775686
nope sorry just have this one.
>>
What does /b/ think of satan?Satan is true evil he killed Adam and Eve and Trier to kill Israel gods chosen people. fuck him

?????
>>
>>565777454
sorry but so far its been almost unanimous that Satan is a cool guy. /b/ seems to enjoy Satan and actually be informed on him, instead of just hating him at all costs.
>>
Dies irae, dies illa
Solvet Saeclum in favilla
Teste Satan cum sibylla.
Quantos tremor est futurus
Quando Vindex est venturus
Cuncta stricte discussurus.
Dies irae, dies illa!
>>
Sanctus Satanas, Sanctus
Dominus Diabolus Sabaoth.
Satanas – venire!
Satanas – venire!
Ave, Satanas, ave Satanas.
Tui sunt caeli,
Tua est terra,
Ave Satanas!
>>
>>565770804
nice guy, he maybe talk too much about fire and suffering, but he's cool, i'll see him on fryday
>>
In the last chapter of the bible it says Satan is something that crawls out of the ocean
>>
>>565777906
Satan almost never talks about fire or suffering. it is simply said that he does. He is never quoted. god talks alot about that shit though.
>>
>>565777845
I like you.
>>
Satan hates god for sticking us in a mortal shell to feel pain and die. all that he has done is to progress human comfort in our short lives, so hail satan
>>
remember that time satan turned that woman into a pillar of salt just because she looked back at her home city that was on fire?
wait...
>>
>>565778485
Ave Satanas!
>>
>>565770804
Satan can go to hell
>>
>>565778501
Satan's a cool guy.
>>
>>565778863
Can't if making joke or just really fucking stupid.
>>
File: eve.png (1MB, 1009x676px) Image search: [Google]
eve.png
1MB, 1009x676px
>>565770804
I think it's great that Satan made Eve eat an apple from the tree of knowledge so that we all can invent stuff and shit.
>>
>>565779152
I agree.
>>
>>565779152
hot pic btw
>>
>>565774279
kek'd
>>
>>565775367
Are you aware of biblical history? The notion of a devil wasn't original to the bible, it was integrated over time.
>>
>>565777928
That's Leviathan
>>
Well it's pretty easy to come out looking pretty good when your entire purpose is to be an adversarial foil to an imperfect and petty deity. Other ancient religions had their trickster gods doing dickish stuff of their own to balance it out. I'm sure in tales and traditions left on the cutting room floor he probably did plenty of nasty stuff in his own time.
>>
>>565780045
I think that's only the start of why Satan looks good. It's what he represents (Wisdom, Skepticism, Belief in yourself, Being Critical of authority and so on) that is what mainly makes him an amazing character and someone who's philosophy we should follow.
>>
We stand armed and dangerous before the bloody fields of history;
Devoid of dogma – but ready to carve, to defy the transient:
Ready to stab forth with our penetrative will,
Strain every leash, run yelling down the mountainside of Man:
Ready and willing to immolate world upon world
With our stunning blaze.
And let them all sing that WE were here, as Masters
Among the failing speciens called Man.
Our being took form in defiance
To stand before your killing gaze.
And now we travel from flame to flame
And tower from the will to the glory!
AGIOS O BAPHOMET! AGIOS O BAPHOMET!
>>
>>565770804
He's an edgy faggot
>>
You guys know He doesn't traditionally like being called Satan, right? That's the name the Godhead gave Him after the Fall, when He was stripped of his original angelic name, Lucifer. It's like if a really bro guy rebelled against a tyrant king and was exiled and the court was like "and also, from henceforth, your name is niggerfaggot".

In other words, stop using the name His enemy's use when talking about him. If you want to show respect, you call Him Lucifer.
>>
>>565780741
I know but I use Satan when speaking with people who might not have any information on the subject at all. Whenever I mention him in writings or art or even just to myself I address him as Lucifer.
>>
>>565780741
Go put some black nail polish on, edgelord.
Satan isn't a proper name, its Hebrew for 'adversary'
>>
>>565780741
If I was exiled by a tyrant king and named niggerfaggot, I would embrace it as a testament to my defiance against said king. To be ashamed of your new identity, to be ashamed of your new name, would grant the king another victory. Perhaps Satan feels the same way.
>>
What I think is funny is that so many people think Satan would be evil. From what is written in the bible, he is a pretty nice guy.
He gave consciousness to adam and eve while god wanted them to stay with the mindset of animals. God also threw them out of paradise when they disobeyed.
In the revelation god is killing thousands of people in the most cruel ways, while Satan brings peace and ends all wars. Yes, this is what actually stands in the bible. Satan also heals all diseases that are around.
All together you can say that God wants his followers to obey with questioning him, while Satan also wants the human to be free.
>>
>>565781169
That's kind of exactly my fucking point, dude.

>>565781297
This is a valid interpretation. But is it not also defiant to be told you no longer have the right to your old name and to say "fuck you, I'm using it anyway, try and stop me dickface"?
>>
>>565771295
Satan doesn't have a book
to quote Jim Jefferies "God and the devil are having an argument and the Devil's being the bigger man and saying I'm not even going to fucking comment son. Not if you keep talking that shit"
>>
>>565781651
It wasn't your point at all. You said it was his new name he didn't like being reffered to as.
>>
You know whats funny, the millions of fedoras not realizing that their are actually following Luciferian ideology by being "enlightened atheists who seek technological progress for humanity instead of another dark age"
>>
>>565781891
Because it's not his name at all, it's just what the opposition refers to him as.
>>
>>565770804
Satan = the symbolic manifestation of human nature
>>
>>565782518
Holy shit im not going to bother with you neckbeard beyond this
>>
>>565783086
Expand upon this please.
>>
Nice guy, does a lot of charity work.
>>
>>565770804
A pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
He must have had a reason to hate humans
Pro tip: its not jealousy
>>
MOTHER JUGS AND SPEED!
>>
>>565770804

Cool as a motherfucker, killed less people than god so is morally superior. Also considering the conditions to get into the anglo christian heaven, hell is where all the coolest people will be.
>>
File: 153853046.jpg (57KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
153853046.jpg
57KB, 500x750px
fuck him
>>
After watching The Simpsons for the past week. I am pretty sure that Homer is a Satanist.
>>
File: emperor nero.jpg (25KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
emperor nero.jpg
25KB, 306x423px
>>565770804
The antichrist was a pretty cool guy. He killed his wives and married a trap.
>>
>>565784609
Explain.
>>
>>565784906
why?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.