[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picture says it all, I am seriously considering suicide tonight.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (20KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 233x216px
Picture says it all, I am seriously considering suicide tonight. DO NOT request personal information, DO NOT whiteknight, DO NOT try to convince me against committing suicide. This has been a very prevalent problem in my life, whether or not there is something of an afterlife. I don't care about life, there are too many religions, too many theories, too many possibilities and it is all but an insanity that has driven me mad and torn me apart. I am not depressed, I am not baring any particular pain that drives me to this yearning for death. I just want to know. Life is literally a collection of repetitious stories relived by different people in a slightly new era, nothing in this world matters. It's literally the concept of insanity but through the mechanisms of life. However, I always bitch out at the last moment. I always end up putting down the pills or the knife or catch my breathe before the oxygen deprivation sets in. Offer to me a way out, there must be many common household combinations to utilize to kill myself. So offer up to me how to do it, I will weigh pain/simplicity to realism of the method. It's 9:33PM my time (21:33 for those of you in a 24 hour clock country) and if I decide to go through with this, it will be done before midnight. Right now, I'm considering slitting my throat.
>>
File: 1409107323027.jpg (351KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1409107323027.jpg
351KB, 1239x795px
>>
slitting your throat is pain full
>>
>>565509835
I always thought going out in an explosion would be best. It's over in an instant and theirs no corpse left behind for some poor sap.

The thing that always scared me the most with suicide is the chance I might be left as a vegetable.
>>
OK OP, I was going to watch you die with out saying anything but I read your post and got to the part of God/gods, and I think if you are actually going to die tonight you should know this.

The only people that uses the argument of God/gods are people that don't know what they are talking about, if you define God, the word, the term, you practicly eliminate the Thor/Zeus/Apollo shit. God is the Omnipotent being,etc. With this you pretty much eliminates most of gods.

There, hope someone understand way i meant.
>>
>>565510384
Is this reality
>>
hold on dude seriously if i tell the "secret" to life, maybe you wont, but then again you'd find out if you off youself.
>>
Well, if you live stream it, I'm fine with anything
>>
>>565509835
if you wanna kill yourself thats a choice only you can make for yourself, but seriously at least hear the truth before you bash your brain in, and no its not religion.
>>
>>565509835
do a flip
>>
dont do it fg8
if that didnt work then
>>565509835
>>565511928
this
>>
>>565512307
Ilumanutis
>>
>>565512617
2/10 i laughed
>>
>>565512307
You have to steal the Declaration of Independence
>>
>>565509835
Do it, you wont!
>>
>>565513182
you do it faggot, you wont!
pussy
>>
>>565509835
Do it you wont. Suicidefag.
>>
>>565509835
>>565509835
Hah. Youre an idiot. Thats the stupidest reason to off yourself. Fucking I wanna know already. Die now. Die in 60 years. Youre gonna find out no matter what. Whats the hurry? Fuckin dork
>>
>>565509835
hey man, like, dont
>>
Seems like someone got spoiled as a kid and now cant deal with the reality of being an adult.
>>
>>565509835
Toaster in bathtub. Fry yourself. the moment the toaster hits the water, the elctricity will start coursing through your body, making you spasm and unable to control your own limbs until your heart stops beating and you die. Fail-proof. unless you're too much of a pussy to drop it in.
>>
File: 1405475376839.png (164KB, 398x307px) Image search: [Google]
1405475376839.png
164KB, 398x307px
>>565509835
tl;dr fuck you this is worth reading

slitting own throat would be hard because of pain.
i think suicide is illogical because you're not really achieving anything by dying early, i mean everyone dies right? so why not just wait? if the pain of living is so great that you can't take it you're a pussy and yeah i guess suicide is an easy way out, if you're THAT afraid of pain, blow your brains out, it's over instantly.

but i suggest putting the gun in your mouth, putting your finger on the trigger, and then pulling the gun out of your mouth and take the bullet that was in the chamber and carry it around in your pocket everywhere you go, as a reminder every time something pleasurable DOES happen, you could have been dead instead. Do this for a year and tell me i was wrong.
>>
File: 1408496357205.jpg (41KB, 585x577px) Image search: [Google]
1408496357205.jpg
41KB, 585x577px
>>565513845
protip, i still carry my bullet, it's been 6 years
>>
>>565509835
No that's kinda painful go out with pizzaz
>>
stream it fagit
>>
>>565514206
"bullet" is that what they call them now adays
>>
>>565511731

Yes. It really does work.

The biggest problem is that if you get stopped halfway through you'll have severe brain damage.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 864x864px
>>565509835
Did you just watch Cloud Atlas? I know these feels bro, I often wonder what death would be like because I believe there is nothing to fear, being that we're just star shit.
>>
>>565509835
OP is clearly a virgin
>>
>>565514215
>>565511928
Do something cool that will get you on the news.
make sure to shout that "You did it for the lulz"
>>
>>565513845
>>565514206
>hurrrrr just dont do it man, just pull that gun out of your mouth. you only get one life just live it whats the worst that could happen? you were gonna die anyways
fuck off with this garbage. have you ever realized that people who want to kill themselves are stuck? they are literally unable to do this because of the way their brains are wired. i can almost guarantee that life will not get better for OP. stop trying to be a hero and save OP, he is fucked already. he is also a faggot
>>
I think you might actually be retarded. Having so much faith in the afterlife that you would kill yourself to see if it exists? If you're going to do it post a life stream
>>
be an hero
>>
>>565515168
>life stream
i c wut u did tar
>>
>>565514549
... come on man that was cute but im serious, i had the gun in my mouth, changed my mind, 2 days later i took the bullet that had been in the chamber and i carry it with me everywhere i can

if i ever know im about to die anyway im gonna fire the bullet in the air just to see if it would have gone off, wouldn't it be hysterical if i was carrying around a dud for all these years, but i'll never know if it would have fired when the gun was in my mouth :) and THAT is the secret to life my friends.

the unkown. it's bliss.
>>
There is no afterlife. Once you're dead, everything that you were is gone. Every memory, every thought, every moment in your head is gone; deleted. Just saying that so you don't have any false hope.

Livestream that shit, /b/ro. I suggest medicine or bleeding out for a show.
>>
>>565509835

the picture says evening niggers
>>
>>565515074
you should kill yourself fagget
>>
Smoke weed op do drugs smoke some crack do heroine jerk off on a stripper go fucking crazy if you have nothing to lose. Suicide promises that your soul will be eternally unforgiven and after death your soul lives on. There doesn't need to be more info. Stop overthinking everything. But y'know do whatever I don't know your story. Smoking DMT or tripping acid could help you get out if whatever rut you're in
>>
File: 1407861085614.jpg (73KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1407861085614.jpg
73KB, 413x395px
>>565515880
>Do drugs and OD intentionally
>not suicide
nigga plz
>>
>>565516405
Well I didn't say to OD
>>
>>565516405
>>565515880
>intentionally
go look up the definition of suicide please and post it, then, go kill yourself
>>
>>565515880
Souls aren't real.
Anon is retarded.
OP, you should kill yourself.
>>
I agree go out with a bang if your going to go out. Do some crazy shit maybe the feeling of being alive is what you need.
>>
just od on pills, just take ALL the pills in your medicine cabinet.
>>
>>565509835
If you're going to commit suicide, and you've already decided for sure you're going to go through with it, then you're basically already dead. What does that mean? Do whatever the fuck you want.

Want to know what it's like to fuck that one hot bitch?
>Do it. You're going to kill yourself anyway.

Always wanted to travel somewhere?
>Do it.

Steal a car. Rape a bitch. It's the last day of your life. Make the most of it.
>>
>>565516740
brb an heroing
>>
I see several suicide threads every day, but nobody ever does it

fucking attention whores, you're worse than femanons

I'm a girl btw
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.