[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
So I been thinking about telling my family...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 46
So I been thinking about telling my family but I'm not too sure how it will go.

They might kick me out of the house, I might lose all my friends but IDK how much longer I can live without someone finding out and I think it would be better to just tell them.

any thoughts?

pic related
>>
>>565396525
tell em and post results
>>
how would you all feel if i made a volunteer prison for pedo's ?
>>
>>565396525

If they do kick me out of the house and never want to see me again IDK what I would do but I guess it would force me to move on with my life.

Anyone else have experience with their family?
>>
>>565396525
You don't.
>>
>>565396829
no, with familiy its really touchy
>>
I read an article awhile ago about support groups for pedos who don't want to act on their desires. Google it.
>>
>>565397007
who says he doesnt want to act on it
>>
File: 1407283302580.png (556 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407283302580.png
556 KB, 1280x720
>>565396525
bro, no just no.
keep that to yourself.
the world is not ready for that.
my fam knows because i've never had a gf as an adult, im not bad looking also im not gay.
Once i knew that they knew I just moved away and stopped talking to them.
>>
>>565397065
maybe they would let you fuck a familiy minor if you stayed
>>
>>565396525
If you're gay, come out of the closet. Nothing really serious that can't be worked out nowadays.
But if you're pedo, don't tell anyone. Ever.
>source having been pedo all my life and never told anyone besides my wife (who already knew because she is one of my former "victims")
>>
>>565397065
Thats the problem I'm having never had a GF as an adult just no interest in women.

I just feel like its only a matter of time before someone finds out and I know things will go 10 times worse if someone finds out without me telling them.
>>
>>565397225
fuck OP im a lot more interested in your story
>>
>>565397225
a lot of my friends know
>>
No, not unless you are completely, ABSOLUTELY sure they wouldn't be horrified.

Email me if you want to. Make up a random email and send me one. It's cool.

[email protected]
>>
>>565397225
do tell
>>
>>565397338
>ignores helpful post and responds to "just bottle it up" post
Confirmed for child abuser wannabe
>>
bad idea man
>>
>>565396525
Say nothing!
>>
File: 1401350143012.gif (86 KB, 266x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401350143012.gif
86 KB, 266x200
>>565397481
wow, how many supporters

very impressed /b/
>>
>>565397406
>>565397490
My story usually makes threads 404 within minutes...
Let's just say that I'm walking evidence that adult-child relationships don't always end in traumas and imprisonment.

>>565397338
Don't
Tell
Anyone
>>
>>565397160
Because its all about sex right?
I know this is /b/ and edgy teenagers etc etc
but its not even like that bro.
I dont want to go out and fuck kids.
pedo does not = child molester. not that people care, just saying.
>>565397338
Why would anyone find out?
just keep it to yourself man.
>>
Unless you're super gross or your family are super fundies you aren't going to get kicked out.

I don't know why you would want to tell them though, you know you can get private counseling if you just want it off your chest right?
>>
>>565397769
just, how much was the age difference?
>>
>>565397769
studies have show a lot of the trauma from child molestation comes from worrying that you did something wrong. so if we dint have that problem it wouldnt be so bad
>>
>>565397832
i know but my minor gf is in vacation atm so i have to be horny on /b/
>>
>>565397832
pedo does not = child molester

no one seems to understand this point
>>
>>565398005
time to surround yourself with more pedos then
>>
>>565397861

There are many places where mental health professionals are required by law to report pedophiles...

I'd keep it private, personally. There are communities that can be joined and stuff.
>>
>>565396941
yes you might say its overly touchy
>>
>>565398102
i have known a few in my day by i have known zero child molesters
>>
>>565398005
yes and not all muslims are terrorists, your point is irrelevant because you're tremendously more likely to rape a child than someone who isn't, you know, attracted to children.
>>
>>565396525
if you're about to tell them that, also mention that you are ready to visit a shrink, do a therapy and don't want to act on your urges
However: life will never be the same and you will be the queer and black ship of the family forever.
They might still kick you out and never again talk to you.
But you know what OP? It's the right choice you made, you cannot live in this world happily without changing yourself. It is impossible.
So either an hero, or visit a psychologist and be honest and let them help you change you
>>
>>565397896
When?
I have had relationships with "minors" ever since I was one myself. Am 44 now.

>>565398005
In all fairness, there ARE a lot of bad stories about pedos=molesters ot there, right?
>>
>>565398206
while its true that your more lickely its does not mean its inevitable. not every guy who likes big tits had trouble keeping his hands off
>>
>>565397769
Stories don't make threads 404. I once saw a story thread for stories just like that go on for 10 hours.
>>
I don't get you pedo's at all. On /b/ you argue really aggressively with non pedo's and post vile images and you are like 'fuck you, that is how I roll mother fucker'.

But when a thread like this comes along you are all 'please anon don't say anything'

I get why you are giving that advice but why not stop posting child porn on here you fucking hypocrites
>>
>>565398230
>black ship
there we go, I am quite stupid myself
>>
>>565398127
There is literally no place on earth where simply telling a therapist that you are a pedophile will cause you to be reported.
The ONLY reason you can ever be reported if if they feel there is a specific and tangible threat.

Saying "i feel like i want to kill myself" isn't going to cause you to be reported, but saying "i'm going to swallow a bunch of pills when i get home tonight" will.
>>
>>565398236
yes that is true but if there not child molesters would we even hear about them
>>
>>565398005
If you're a pedo then tough luck. It's like being gay in russia. Nobody cares if you're celibat.
>>
>>565398236
when you first..erhm..met her, i guess? not sure wich term to use
>>
>>565398436
very true
>>
>>565398314
that's because he knows he can legally have them if he tries. you will never legally have a child. your only option is jacking off or rape. how long can you stick to jacking off?
>>
/b/ is now a psychological chamber
>>
>>565398436
only in murica
>>
>>565398358
greetings again
>>
>>565398358
i didnt realize all pedos on 4chan were 1 person, thanks for reminding me, heaven.
>>
>>565398567
>only option is to jack off or rape
bullshit
you can also just fuck them in secret
>>
File: 1408391992464.jpg (258 KB, 1075x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408391992464.jpg
258 KB, 1075x473
>>565396525
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>565398624

Who are you?
>>
>>565396525
Don't fucking admit this to your family you jackass.
>>
File: full (2).jpg (27 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
full (2).jpg
27 KB, 800x600
Let me break down what this thread is going to do for you OP.
>Be OP
>Go to 4chan for advice about pedo problem
>read thread, listen to advice and suggestions
>Gain courage and empowerment
>Become an hero
>>
>>565398567
and jacking off is the option i choose i have also had a few girls who were willing to roleplay the idea
>>
>>565397338
where did you go op
>>
>>565396525
why in the fuck would someone want to tell their family something like this, what is even the point? are you some kind of retard?
>IDK how much longer I can live without someone finding out
you sound like some attention whoring faggot, fuck off
>>
>>565398230
you can't change this. I don't think joining a support group would help me much. I would never hurt anyone but I worry that when my family finds out they will think I'm some sort of rapist or something.

I think I will just keep quiet about it for the time being but some of my friends are already starting to ask me questions like "so why don't you get a GF?" it makes me kinda nervous.

For real though fuck people that post CP on 4chan that is the last thing I need right now and recently its been a fucking CP storm on here.
>>
File: donot.jpg (98 KB, 630x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donot.jpg
98 KB, 630x395
Do not tell anyone, EVER.
People do not respond well to this, they WILL assume the worst.
This is a secret you must live with.

Realise that wanting is not the same as having and, that said, do not engage in sexual activities with minors.

THINK.
>>
>>565398663

Yeah it is a generalization. I will rephrase it.

>some
>>
>>565396525
Just crank one out to that Sia Chandelier.
Check out the one on Ellen, her squatting in the window at the start....whew.
>>
>>565398875
This, OP. If you are having these problems, then seek help in private.
>>
>>565398412
Yeah, but personal opinion is a major contributing factor in their reports, i.e. maybe they think all pedophiles are dangerous, like many psychs?
>>
>>565398358
>People posting gore are all serial killers too
nice logic m8
>>
>>565398342
>Stories don't make threads 404. I once saw a story thread for stories just like that go on for 10 hours.
>I once saw a story thread for stories just like that go on for 10 hours.
>I once saw
>once

>>565398420
I think everybody in the entire world would love to get rid of child molesters...

>>565398460
My wife? She was 10, I was 25. I work in education, so I get a lot of contact with children. We had a couple of great years together, and normally they lose interest in me when they're 14-15 (about the same age as I lose interest in them), but she just kept hanging on to me. I had to tell her to go out and live her own life, she tried and came back at 18 and said she couldn't live without me. I'm not made of wood and she is both sweet and hot, so I eventually married her.
>>
>>565398975
Even then it's still not a good idea.
Heard about psych ratting people out to the cops over it.
>>
speak to a psychologist op, your father might just say: I made you, I'll kill you.
>>
>>565399003
>like many psychs?
where are you getting your information from? next to no one in the psychiatric field thinks this way
>>
>>565397769
>Should I tell my family
>My story makes threads 404 within minutes

Attention whore spotted. Sage thread.
>>
File: Shrek_smiling.jpg (48 KB, 317x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shrek_smiling.jpg
48 KB, 317x381
>>565399072
epic story bro
>>
How about try not feeling guilty of your sexuality, and also dont exose it..? If you expose how you feel towards.... whatever it is.... they may think theres something wrong with you. Not trying to sound like a dick but why jeopardize your image for something that technically isnt even a problem, outta sight out of mind
>>
>>565399138

I feel like I can trust my mom with this she always tells me she will love and support me no matter what but at the same time this is kinda a bit extreme and I just don't know.
>>
>>565398868
>you can't change this
what makes you say that? People change fetishes and preferences all the time
>I would never hurt anyone
but you may will be hurt
>but I worry that when my family finds out they will think I'm some sort of rapist or something.
Well, that's what I think too, visit a shrink and don't tell your family
>some of my friends are already starting to ask me questions like "so why don't you get a GF?"
I am 27 and never had a GF, trust me, people will stop asking, I bet your friends are young. Say that you are asexual, if you don't feel this working just act super religious or something.

>For real though fuck people that post CP on 4chan that is the last thing I need right now and recently its been a fucking CP storm on here
Hmm try to find a new fetish maybe?
>>
>>565396525

Do you fuck underaged kids?
No?
Then don't you faggot.
>>
Just a fun fact for the positive relationship posts-I've known women who are still dealing with having had sex at a young age. "I didn't really understand what I was doing" is common, and does real damage. Blame society or them for not thinking of it the right way or whatever you like, but it does damage even if you're nice about it.
>>
>>565399382
>what makes you say that? People change fetishes and preferences all the time
you really have zero clue what you are talking about. pedophilia is not a fetish and you can't change it.
>>
>>565399327
>she always tells me she will love and support me no matter what
When someone tells you this, especially a female, don't believe them.
Normalfags think they believe this, because they are normalfags and haven't had constant contact with things/ideas that are morally reprehensible.
Someone who has will KNOW they have lines that they will not accept a person who has crossed them.
>>
>>565399382
its not a fetish, I think thats a common misconception about this. Its not like the attraction is purely sexual.
>>
File: 1407753702997.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407753702997.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>565398567
You are a fucking retard.
Just because someone is afflicted with pedophilia, it doesn't mean they don't have the moral fortitude to prevent harming someone, just the same as non-pedos not raping every adult woman in sight. Pedophilia is not a choice, same as homosexuality, do you honestly believe anyone would CHOOSE to be a pedophile?

Fuck off with your thought-crime bullshit.
>>
>>565396525

Read the book "Perv: The Sexual Deviance in Us All".

It's about sexual deviances like pedo, zoo, and rape are quite common. However people causing harm isn't.They talk about how people who ARE pedophiles (and who are empathetic people), DON'THAVE TO HURT people.

Like say if your GF is the same age, and she's very small, and likes to feel young, you could RP her. Because your sexual interets tend to come out naturally, so it's best NOT TO BE HARMFUL. (That example wasn't, anything with actual children IS VERY HARMFUL, as it can damage their development.)
>>
>>565399382
obvious b8
>>
>>565396525
>sister always used my computer without my permission
>too lazy to use different accounts
>sister stumbles upon cp folder
>she freaks out
>tells mom
>they wait for me to come back from work to confront me
>huge fuss
>mom forces me to tell her whether or not had raped little girls (answer has been no so far)
>forced to promise to seek help in exchange for not going to jail
>find psychologist
>2 years
>move out
>mom and sis think I got cured
>still fap to cp
Bad news, OP...
>>
>>565399495
seems like something that could be solved with communication
>>
>>565399630
That's why you just do shit like this.

>>565398925
>>
>>565399630
haha, nice get to dat cp
>>
>>565396525
holy crap OP, that's a fucking cross to bear.

I have my own fetishes, but being a pedo? that's something I don't wish upon any of my enemies.

best of luck and please don't hurt any children.
>>
>>565398140
kek
>>565399072
well it is a summary.
do you have anything pretyped?
>>
>>565399519
>you really have zero clue what you are talking about. pedophilia is not a fetish and you can't change it.
>says I have no clue, posts assertion without backing it up
your argument is useless, also it is possible
>its not a fetish, I think thats a common misconception about this. Its not like the attraction is purely sexual.
Yeah yeah, it's also about feelings and love and pure things, I know that. But I still consider all these things as fetishes because I don't know how to call them otherwise and still: this stuff can be changed
>>565399602
you sure heaven?
>>
>>565399630
youre just a shitty person
>>
>>565399572
the fuck are you even talking about you deluded dipshit? not all pedophiles are child molesters but the vast majority of child molesters are pedophiles, that is the fucking point you baffling fucking fool.
>>
>>565399639
You are never going to be able to properly convey some things to an 8 year old, particularly when they're based on hormones and experiences that are totally alien to them, and that's ignoring the complexity and social consequences. Like I said, everyone thinks they're special and *they* communicate better and nobody secretly resents me or has the course of their life changed at all.

I'm just telling you that's not what they tell people when you're not around. Echo chamber if you want.
>>
>>565399495
No, the damage comes from the people around them making sex out to be some huge event. It's fun, it's pleasurable, and it is a major part of being human, but its specialness is in its mundaneness. It's something that should fill a life with joy, not speckle it with periodic moments of stimulation and dread. What the fuck?
>>
>>565399836
amazing strawman, but it seems like you forgot your actual argument

> posts assertion without backing it up
>also it is possible
simply astounding

fuck off the tip of my dick you retard
>>
File: 1407393204374.gif (135 KB, 269x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407393204374.gif
135 KB, 269x199
just dont OP. 1st off: no one wants to know your fetishes.2nd: just no... theres no gain and everything to lose, stop being a paranoid faggot
>>
File: 32456789.jpg (11 KB, 236x241) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
32456789.jpg
11 KB, 236x241
>>565399836
I guest you're right. its a choice, just like you're choosing to be a faggot right now.
>>
File: nono.png (971 KB, 1872x264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nono.png
971 KB, 1872x264
>>565398875
to reiterate;
Do not tell anyone, even people you believe you can trust. Because of the tabboo, media horror stories, protective instinct they WILL NOT be reasonable.

Pedo's brains are in a way 'cross-wired', this doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with you. It means that 'normal' people will not be able to understand, and, what people don't understand they fear.

OP, i am speaking from personal experience. Don't do this, please.
>>
>>565400049
did you tell your family?
>>
>>565399881
Fuck, I got so mad, I replied to the wrong post.
>>
It depends what kind of family you have, but if u expect anything less than them having you go to therapy than youre fucked up
>>
File: 1387053771882.jpg (50 KB, 640x715) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387053771882.jpg
50 KB, 640x715
So much heaven I can't even deal
>>
i'm sure i'd be classified as pedo even though i'm attracted to girls aged 12 to 40
>>
>>565399881
no 90% of child molestation is done by normal men or woman
get your facts straight
>>
>>565399969
>You are never going to be able to properly convey some things to an 8 year old
like what?
>and that's ignoring the complexity
what complexity
>and social consequences.
from the things that you dont talk about?

>Like I said, everyone thinks they're special and *they* communicate better and nobody secretly resents me or has the course of their life changed at all.
>hurr she secretly despises you, i know better than you about your own life
I think I'll continue to prefer my baseless assumptions over your baseless assumptions, thank you very much.
>>
>>565399805
>do you have anything pretyped?
Nope, I don't save pedo stuff of any kind.

Anyway this thread is already turning into the usual normalfags vs pedofags discussion, which is as annoying as it is pointless, so I'm out again.

Just for OP:
DON'T
TELL
ANYONE
EVER
>for your own sake
>noone will ever understand (at least they won't admit to)
>noone will ever accept
>we live with this alone
>>
>>565400049
best advice yet.
follow it faggot.
dont fucking tell anyone.
I love my brother and I would die for him but if he told me he was a pedo i would not trust him around my kids(if I had any) but I wouldn't tell him.
>>
>>565400313
>we live with this alone

That statement is what makes me want to tell them whether they kick me out or I keep it hidden either way I'm alone.
If my friends and family cant accept me for who I am then why would I want to stay around them anyway?
>>
>>565400260
by soccer moms maybe. 12 is not prepubescent, not even for boys anymore.
>>
>>565398868
seriously, why don't you just get a girlfriend? The likely reason for your fantasising and fetishising children is feeling you are inadequate for regular girls you would like. Therefore in your twisted state of mind, your sexual desires turn to someone who CAN'T say you're inadequate and CAN'T turn you down, because they're not of the required mental capacity at those young ages.

Get out there more, form healthy relationships with the opposite sex (the same sex if that's your thing) and have healthy sex. Not everyone out there is looking to hurt you and tell you you're nothing or not enough. You can have a relationship that you feel valid in and that won't put you down.

Just really try it. You might say "Oh but I've been in loads of relationships!" - well, obviously they weren't healthy enough
>>
>>565400313
But I need to know, are you attracted to your wife?
>>
>>565400529
where are you from OP
because there are a lot of countries where telling your familiy that your a pedo wouldnt end that bad
>>
>>565400529
we all have our secrets.
>>
>>565400502
So what you're saying is that you don't trust pedophiles to be around your children yet at the same time don't want to know if the people who are around your children are pedophiles.


Maybe you should sit down and think about your priorities before you give people advice.
>>
>>565400641
holy shit you fucking retard.
so, a gay person is gay because they cant satisfy a straight person?
get the fuck out of here with that shit.
>>
>>565400641
fuck off idiot. being a pedophile has nothing to do with being afraid of adult women and he would still be one whether he had a girlfriend or not.
>>
>>565400781
good point. go ahead and wear a sign around your neck OP. maybe a shirt advertising your fetish?
am I edgy now?
>>
>>565400641
The problem with that statement is that there are no "regular girls" I like. I had girlfriends in the past but as I got older I was less and less interested in girls my age. The last GF I had was obsessed with me she would do anything for me but I only went out with her because she begged me. I never even kissed her I just couldn't think of her in that way.

>>565400758
The US
>>
>>565400951
oh so you're going to be an infant about being called out for your idiocy. ok.
>>
>>565400709
Fuck yes!
I definitely prefer them before they turn into hairy, hormone-ridden, smelly monsters. But as I said, I'm not made of wood.
I'm not not blind to the virtues of adult girls, and this one knows my vices and caters for them.
>>
>>565399737
>>565399743
>>565399868
You guys are just lucky that you didn´t get hooked.
>>
>>565401123
are you implying that children aren't smelly?

because i swear to god my niece didn't start wiping her ass until she was 10.
>>
>>565400529
>cant accept me for who I am
You're basically telling your parents you're a satanist.
That's how it's viewed. Deal with it.
Everyone has their secrets.
Don't ruin your life retard.
>>
Not sure why this is such a hard thing for you guys.

You don't need to do anything illegal to fulfil your fantasies.
Just support your local gymnastics, ballet and other leotard sport.
Watch movies like pretty baby, etc..
>>
Where's the best place to scout for younger chicks? Age gap threads on /soc/ were good game once, but they've dried up somewhat due to catfish cunts.

I know there are lots of younger girls into older guys out there, so where they at?

Also: don't bother telling anyone OP. It's like receiving a stab wound, then trying to make it better by stabbing it further. Just keep it quiet.
>>
>>565401123
So you like both? But you love innocence more? Whatever, you don't have to define it heh. I guess love is different than attraction, mindset and preference? Or do you also still remember the girl she used to be?
>>
>>565401279
>Just support your local gymnastics, ballet and other leotard sport.
>Watch movies like pretty baby, etc..

My fucking sides. I don't know why I'm laughing so much.
>>
>>565401421
it may come as a shocker to you but most pedos are not exclusively attracted to children.
>>
>>565401421
>>565401497

They just like looking at the whole menu
>>
>>565396829
mines pretty cool. me and my dad both have our own separate cp collection. he never did anything with me as a kid (suppose he doesnt like boys), but hes cool with it.
>>
>>565400159
I told my best buddy, we've had been friends for over 12 years, saw each other couple a times a week, regulary chatted n hung out together.
We talked about all sorts of tabboo subjects and rather darkish philosophies.

He always struck me as a sober-minded individual, I strongly felt that i could trust him.

I explained my 'nature' to him calmly and gently.. The pain i felt in my heart at the absolute hate and disgust he had towards me, the threats and violent gestures..

Well, a long and sad story short;
We aren't friends any longer, My father beat me within an inch of my life, Thank god my mother was already dead i doubt she would have taken it any better. I lost my job, My entire neighbourhood found out because of the swat raid and that one kind n chatty officer. I moved to the other side of the country severing all social ties.

I have never molested a child, and i never will, i can't imagine any scenario where i wouldn't end up doing some kind of harm all for sake of my own satisfaction. I don't want to be a monster.. And neither should you OP.

Do Not Tell Anyone Ever, The risk of losing everything is too great, you'd be suprised how savage people can be and how easily they will forget about 'morals'.
>>
>>565397861
You don't have to be a super fundie to balk at child rape.

It's rape, OP. Don't worry about telling your parents. Find a mental health professional to talk about it with.
>>
>>565401497
>shocker
Yeah, I get that. It's just that I have met guys when I was 14 and it was great and exciting. The relationship was more pure than when you get older. But they forgot all about me, get it.
>>
nigger you fucked up
>>
My mom knows, I explained it pretty well and there's an understanding that I can and will forever control myself. My gf knows and we joke about it all the time. Its just a thing I can't really change. I won't attempt anything, simply not worth knowing I am the reason a girl is fat and cuts her legs,can't make friends with anyone but druggies and is willing to take anal from old old ass men just to feel right again.
>>
>>565401279
Join a nudist club.
Ah look how nice this beach is, just going to take a few pics.
>>
>>565401198
Dirty people always smell!
I was referring to the fluids that start to ooze out of their vags once they hit puberty.
>interested to hear about your knowledge of your niece's anus?
>am VERY fond of little girls' poopers...

>>565401421
I think it's very much because I have known her since she was a child. And because she is sweet and intelligent. And still likes it in the pooper.
But I am objectively attracted to her, I am proud of being seen with her, and I go to great lengths to be a good husband.
But I prefer them pre-puberty, and she allows it and assists.
>>
>>565401658
oh what, did all the boys your age keep you forever in their hearts? just because a relationship didn't last doesn't mean it was a bad one, and just because there's a reason someone is with you doesn't mean there isn't also a reason you're with them.

if you were 7 i'd understand, but you were 14. no one forced you into anything and "they should have known better" applies to you just as much as them.
>>
>>565401654
>thoughts are rape

you're not a very bright one, are you?
>>
>>565401585
>i can't imagine any scenario where i wouldn't end up doing some kind of harm all for sake of my own satisfaction.

I take it you phrased this incorrectly? By this sentence you are saying that any imagined scenario would be of a harmful and predatory nature, whereas the things you said before and after indicate the contrary.
>>
>>565401497
True. I like women between 10 and 45 years old all the same. There is no difference for me.
>>
>>565396525
In my opinion it's something that you should keep to yourself or seek a support group, if you ever plan on hurting someone's child you might as well kill yourself now
>>
> become a priest
> fuck children
> ....
>profit?
>>
>>565402145
I'm not saying they should've known better man. And you're right about relationships not lasting. There was a reason they broke up with me: I was getting fat. Ya know, not as in around my thighs and stomach but I had bigger tits.
>>
>>565402331
Lucky I like 7-13 and start to lose interest at around 15.
>>
>>565402430
Top kek
>>
>>565396525
when you pass gas it smells like dick and vaseline.
>>
>>565402605
>>
>>565398868
OP I HAVE AN IDEA.
FIRST don't fucking tell them, though seeing a therapist would be a good idea.
BUT HERE'S THE BEST PART, tell your family you're Asexual, say thats why youare single and say that you were sacred they would think you were weird if you tell them.
>>
>>565402306
just this
>any imagined scenario would be of a harmful and predatory nature
and because of that i will not engage minors sexually.
>>
>>565397769
404! 404! 404!
Just leave out the dirty dirts and tell the lovely dovey part o.o
>>
>>565402789
OP PLEASE CONSIDER THIS !
I think it's the answer to all your options.
>>
>>565402789
the problem with that is they know its not true I got in trouble when I was younger for having sexual relations with girls my age, so anyone who knows that would know its a lie.
>>
>>565396525
An hero livestream.
>>
>>565399072
You say there is no harm, but their obviously is. You made her dependant on you, denying her any real relationships/
>>
>>565396525
Would you like any of the following?

A. go to prison
B. Get beat up
C. Get Disowned

if no, then dont tell anyone.

Just dont fuck kids or download CP.
>>
>>565403067
Just say that you were experimenting, you weren't sure then. But now you are completely sure. Say you get asked out alot but you just don't want a relationship.
>>
>>565402534
6-12, hate teenagers, mid 20s+ for me

love milfs as much as i love little girls
>>
File: Vash-Trigun[1].jpg (1 MB, 3422x1925) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vash-Trigun[1].jpg
1 MB, 3422x1925
>>565403131
Suicide? To tell you the truth, I disapprove of suicide more than anything.
>>
>>565399072
Aww that's sweet
>>
>>565403316
QUESTION TIME /b/
Does liking girls 14-17, and me being 18 and started when I was 16 make me a pedo ?
>>
File: 77.jpg (25 KB, 290x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
77.jpg
25 KB, 290x261
>>
>>565403302
I was caught at the ages of 6 with a 7 year old girl
at 8 with an 8 year old girl
at 12 with twins that were 11

when I was 15 I played "doctor" with an 8 year old did not get caught, and thats the last time I done anything with girls.
>>
>>565396525
The gun barrel goes in your mouth.

Then you won't miss
>>
>>565403302
OP try this please.
Also say that you don't want a relationship, and you're totally fine with that.It's just how you are.
>>
>>565403496
No, that makes you pretty much exactly average for a human male.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (35 KB, 375x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
35 KB, 375x299
>>
>>565403496
fuck off
>>
File: 88.jpg (18 KB, 279x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
88.jpg
18 KB, 279x255
>>
>>565403656
That's a relie
f>>565403683
suck it faggot
>>
File: 11.png (85 KB, 192x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11.png
85 KB, 192x225
>>
File: 99.jpg (26 KB, 322x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
99.jpg
26 KB, 322x245
>>
I wish you pedo fucks would just end yourselves.
>>
File: 66.jpg (30 KB, 376x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
66.jpg
30 KB, 376x266
>>565403825
>>
>>565403743
The average male finds 16 year olds to be the most attractive, with that mostly extending 1-2 years younger, then up from there.
>>
File: 22.png (66 KB, 226x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
22.png
66 KB, 226x224
>>
I'm 30 and I love girls in their early teens. Don't like pre-pubescent but 13+ is nice. Girls mature earlier these days and they start dropping clots just after hitting 10 so i don't feel all that bad about it, although I've never acted on it.
>>
File: 7777.jpg (19 KB, 264x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7777.jpg
19 KB, 264x256
>>
>>565403948
you do know saging with an image still bumps the thread right?
>>
>>565403842
This isn't reddit. Fuck off.
>>
File: 6666.jpg (28 KB, 344x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6666.jpg
28 KB, 344x256
>>565404008
>>
>>565396525
Well hold on. Is it good pedophilia or bad pedophilia?

e.g. do you want to fuck little girls or little boys?

Because if you're a fag, you should just slit your throat right here and now. Theres no societal redemption.

If it's girls, just dive right in. full penetration. Society understands because little girl pussy is irresistible.
>>
File: 99999.jpg (24 KB, 365x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
99999.jpg
24 KB, 365x261
>>
File: 1407873368758.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407873368758.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>565404012
>>
File: 88888.jpg (24 KB, 360x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
88888.jpg
24 KB, 360x234
>>
>>565404012
>this much of a gullible newfag

anon...
>>
>>565404053
>>rages against pedophilia
>le must be le reddit

fucking /b/tard logic
>>
File: image:2.jpg (19 KB, 319x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image:2.jpg
19 KB, 319x343
>>565396525
>>
>>565404214
keep raging then faggot, maybe we'll all drown in your tears
>>
File: finallyDickGifd.gif (701 KB, 558x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
finallyDickGifd.gif
701 KB, 558x414
>>565404201
>>
>>565404214
>>Complains about /b/tard logic
>In a /b/ thread

fucking mentally handicapped cunt logic
>>
File: faaaaaave.png (378 KB, 489x435) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faaaaaave.png
378 KB, 489x435
>>
I hope every one if you rots in jail. What is wrong with all of you?! You ruin people's lives. You act like this is no big deal...like it's comparable to being gay. You're so pathetic and disgusting.
>>
File: images1U4R5NWQ.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images1U4R5NWQ.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>
Don't be a fucking degenerate, keep it to yourself rather than trying to get accepted for it. I dunno how the fuck gays got accepted, but fuck them and their "acceptance" speeches.

A good family WILL and CAN kick you out for being a degenerate, as should be.
>>
>>565404462
>>565404431
>all dat impotent rage

ablublublubu
>>
File: 1111.png (51 KB, 225x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1111.png
51 KB, 225x224
>>565396525
>>
File: sewious.jpg (27 KB, 295x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sewious.jpg
27 KB, 295x300
>>565404302
you didn't even notice that im not your op did you?

fucking lazy shit-for-brains kids these days
>>
People don't even take hints often. My brother is often making jokes about me being a pedophile (as well as outright saying I like little girls) in front of my sister and she has no clue. One time she said something like "your facial hair makes you look like a pedo" and my brother replied with something like "that's not the only thing" and me, my brother, and my best friend all started laughing and she was like "I don't get it". So we laughed more.

My brother actually did take hints when I wanted him to find out, but he already had no problem with pedophiles so it wasn't a big deal to accept that his bro was one.

Either way, there's no reason to worry about people finding out. If you want to come out and you know people you can trust, then do it I suppose. But don't forget they might leak information to others. I came out to two and those people let others find out (who told others...). But I've never had any problems because of that, but my friends are probably not stereotypical of most friends (I'm pretty sure many of them disagree with current AoC laws and laws against CP possession, for example).
>>
File: image:2.png (31 KB, 600x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image:2.png
31 KB, 600x700
>>565396525
this.
>>
Welp, despite the chance of getting full retard now, I would reffer myself as bi-pedo as. Why?
Because I have a adlt gf that is sexually attractive in my eyes, while also feeling attracted to little girls sexually.

I told her eventually and since I never made a move to destroy a childs childhood, nor ever intent to she does not mind and still loves me. We even plan to get children of our own without her even doubtfully eying me what I might do.

I guess I'm lucky since I found support, love and also sexual satisfaction, without the need to consider taking my fetishes into reality.

Still I'd rather die than to tell my parents. My gf may be really open minded but I guess coming out in front of my parents would serve nothing but crushing their hearts.
>>
>>565404214
You're obviously either from reddit or tumblr. Anyone who's lurked here for over a week knows that morals are left at the door. There's a grand chasm between being an edgy faggot and discussing taboo subjects without purely dismissing them on moral grounds.

Begin a kickstarter campaign to save money to fly you to dignitas. I'd donate a shit ton you fucking faggot.
>>
>>565404606
just woke up, disregard my grammar.
>>
>>565403182
She's happy, I'm happy.
Y U NOT HAPPY, TROLL?

>also, new ID because mods
>>
File: 1409072278223.gif (165 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409072278223.gif
165 KB, 400x400
>>565404572
b8? you don't "come out" as a pedophile, that's just asinine, even in Canada you would be shunned and beaten up
>>
>>565404606
where does the bi part come in
>>
>>565396525
you idiot
NO
NO
NO
>I'm NOT one but if I were the last thing I'd do is tell.
>You'll end up ruining your own life by yourself and you'll hate yourself over it. Just control it. Never physically act on it and you'll be fine.
- or just move to lower age of consent country
>>
File: image:2.jpg (39 KB, 599x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image:2.jpg
39 KB, 599x396
>>565396525
>>
heros u all plz
>>
My wife knows. She found out after I accidently open trash bin full of you know what. And she demanded to see what it was.

She is actually quite cool with it and don't even mind the fact that I look at loli hentai.
>>
>>565404736
Good
>>
File: image:2.png (37 KB, 600x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image:2.png
37 KB, 600x700
>>
>>565404810
because I'm not solely attracted in little girls. My gf attracts me sexually as well, therefore I'm not completely lost within a fetish I could never satisfy.
>>
>>565403182
>let me tell you why i know more about your wife than you do
yea mang, everyone knows marriage isnt a real relationship
>>
Reiterating whats be said. Tell no one and hurt no one you will be fine. Also sexuality isn't the end all in life don't be a fucking tool.
>>
>>565404927
...but where does the bi part come in
>>
File: 1334449840247.jpg (22 KB, 336x229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334449840247.jpg
22 KB, 336x229
I >used to fap to cp (hidden wiki is down forever) but I'm still attracted to normal females my age if not older. What about that?
>>
My advice would be to not tell family. Tell close friends who you trust, especially ones your age.
>>
>>565405068
>hidden wiki is down forever

Fucking casual.
>>
>>565405068
depens if you rather would have a relationship without penetration with a kid than a normal one with an adult you are pedo
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you! do not tell anyone! i repeat, do NOT tell anyone!

theres a pedophile i know who functions well in society but thats because he takes drugs that make his dick limp. the only reason i found out was because hes buying the meds under the counter from the med student i get my valium from. be careful not to let anyone know unless you want you life destroyed.
>>
I wish it was that accepted that you could just "come out" as a pedophile and get any reaction besides being kicked out of all your social circles. Seriously OP don't do it. Why would you even consider that.
>>
>>565405054
>bi-sexuality == attracted into both men and women
>bi-pedo == attracted into both children and adults
yes, I made it up to describe it in short words, hence:
>despite the chance of getting full retard now
>>
you guys are fuuuucked in the head.. but does a dog know its a dog? I guess child molesters don't know they are autistic too
>saget
>sage
>sage
>saging
>sage
>sagey
>faggots hero please
>>
>>565398358
HEY!
What the LIVING FUCK???

I never noticed until you said something but, holy shit, you are right. I DO act differently on the internet than I would around "real people".

Shit... Am I the only one? Is it just me?

Now you've got me paranoid, buddy!

I'm sure you would walk right up to someone you didn't agree with in real life and call them a fucking hypocrite.
I can only wish I were as ballsy as you.
>>
>>565405259
>yes, I made it up
you should stop doing that because it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>565405176
But it is down, isn't faggot.
>>
>>565405259
It is called non-exclusive pedophilia. You are either gay, straight or bi.
>>
>>565396525
OP, I believe I have the best advice to offer you and hope you'll listen.


There is simply no need to tell. Its none of their or anyone's business who or what you're attracted to. What you need to do is realize this doesn't define you.
What defines you is how you act. Be a good person, be kind, try not to be creepy. Just tell people who ask you haven't found the right girl. If you reaaallly want to avoid things, tell them you're gay. They won't want to talk about it much most likely.
>>
>>565405327
you're not alone, just, most people who are have online personas are not child molesters
>>
>>565405402
fair enough, guess my sleepiness does not only affect my grammar.
>>
>>565404936
So you think that getting a girl to fall in love with you when she's just a child, then she's so obsessed that years later she marries the same pedo, 15 years her senior, without ever having a chance to have to experiences life,or falling in love with a non pedo who is her age.
>>
>>565396782
You could lock up juvies there and see what happens.
>>
>>565396525
As someone who's still going strong in the regular closet, I have to say keeping it secret can work just fine. You don't need to share your intimacies to make yourself feel valid. Secrets can be a wonderful thing. Couples share secrets all the time. One wouldn't go and share their spouse's intimate details with family, because of love, not fear. Love yourself in the same way, by keeping your secrets. Overcome the fear, not the challenge of society being against you. Always be emotionally prepared to deal with it if it does come out, though, bit choose to avoid that outcome as best ad you can simply because it's more convenient for you.
>>
>>565405510
basically Stockholm syndrome...

>sage fuckin child molesters
>>
>>565405415
Many people are born gay.
Many people are born in the wrong bodies.
NO ONE IS BORN A PEDO! IT'S A CHOICE!

People are smart...
>>
>>565401585
This is a great post I can relate bro. My big question in this time of my life is how you cope with keeping a secret as big and dark as this. This puts huge pressure and stress on you, has impact on your social life and how you view yourself. I never saw myself as a pedophile but you know /b/was a bit different a few years back. I enjoyed suffering in somewhat what creates the immense feeling of power to cope with the problems in my past life. If there is one thing I might ever regret in my life, it is that I consumed CP. I am close to tell one person and one person only for the rest of my life, a priest, who became a close friend of my when I contacted him through someone who helped me back then. I will never know she actually knew what was going on, but I felt she knew, no need for spoken words.
>>
>>565405406
YES IT IS :'(
v4stwi3tzicuh6vh is still up...

>>565405176
>>
>sage these sad child molesters
>>
>>565405483
Heh, first day on the internet?
>>
>>565405510
>without ever having a chance to have to experiences life
tell the class why you think she didn't get to "experience life" because she loved an older man.

and then go sit in the corner you unbelievably idiotic fucking tool.
>>
>>565405602
>>565405602
Exactly.
>>
>>565405629
err, he does have a point.
we were arguing semantics rather than what they stand for.
>>
>>565397338
>I just feel like its only a matter of time before someone finds out and I know things will go 10 times worse if someone finds out without me telling them
Don't let the world convince you that something's wrong with you.
They're just stupid
>>
>>565405729
That's not very PC.
You should also be saging the happy child molestors.
Likely, even the indifferent ones would feel left out as well.
>>
>>565405602
oh god, now the drooling subhuman nigger animal is actually samefagging himself now, holy fuck how much more embarrassingly retarded can you get
>>
>be me
>be 16
>secretly a pedo
>extremely attracted to 10 year old cousin
>she and I have been close since she was 5 or 6
>she stays at my house for a few days
>am able to control urge
>first night, she crawls in bed with me because she said she was scared
>me naked under covers
>she then sees my raging boner and grabs it
>yes.jpg
>fiddles with it, not knowing what it is
>I tell her it's a toy for grown-ups
>she says she wants to be grown up
>pulls back cover for 7 in. of cock
>asks what she does with it
>I tell her to pull down her pants
>fuckherbrainsout.swf
>tell her not to tell anyone
>have been together for 5 years
>told parents; her parents are okay because "I have my life together."

Right now, don't tell your parents. If you are in a good relationship with a child, tell them. They'll understand.
>>
>>565405732
lol.. implying everyones a child molester? .. I thought summer was over and you sonny wang type kids were gone... you probably have a spiderman folder
>>
for all pedofags: ok, I'm a normalfag, and I don't understand this. I do however want to understand. what is it that attracts you to children? and if it's not all about the sex, then what is? also, if you don't wanna act on it (you shouldn't) then would having an adult girlfriend dressing up and acting as a child consider a good compromise for you?
>>
>>565405764
Part of life is having more than one relationship, also part of life is experiencing life as a single adult, dating, heartbreak, etc.
She will never have that, because you corrupted her. Basic Stockholm syndrome.
But have fun trying to justify it too the world.
>>
>>565405686
I really want to follow that link in TOR but I'm not going to. This is /b/
>>
>>565405764
because a huge chunk of a relationship is to grow together, experience stuff together and feel the same.
Some relationships that started in the sandbox survive puberty and others learn what they truely seek for.
Taking this away as a grown adult who does nothing but "pull the strings" in "the right way" to form her into something that you want is not a fair situation for the person being controlled in that way.
And that comes from a pedo...
>>
>>565405686
TOTALLY NOT A CP LINK
MODS MODS MODS>>565406034
>>
>>565405783
My quote wasn't in opposition of his point.
I only quoted him to bring the bi, straight, gay factor in.

I'm simply stating that most everyone nowadays (especially the media) accepts LBGT as "natural", but still think pedos are choosing to be the way they are.
>>
>>565406034
mfw when it's safe,
mfw when 68 pages of 20 videos, mfw it's awesome.
Mfw you missing out.
>>
>>565405848
its about the CP not PC plus most of these flamingo pussy pilots have a PC full of CP

>>565405856
no, its called Stockholm syndrome.. someone else is obviously not as retarded as you
>>
>>565405894
is having a man dress up as a woman a good compromise for you?

>>565405979
>Part of life is having more than one relationship
simply amazing
jesus fuck just give this tard the darwin award now, hes already earned it
>>
>>565405894
lets switch it around to be a statement about being gay then.

for all fags: ok, I'm normal, and I don't understand this. I do however want to understand. what is it that attracts you to other men? and if it's not all about the sex, then what is? also, if you don't wanna act on it (you shouldn't) then would having a girlfriend dressing up and acting as a man consider a good compromise for you?
>>
>>565405872
>implying you aren't a child molestor but bring up your son's wang in the same sentence.

CLOSET CASE!
>>
>>565405894
>what is it that attracts you to children?
Their bodies. My dick gets hard
>also, if you don't wanna act on it (you shouldn't)
And I won't
>then would having an adult girlfriend dressing up and acting as a child consider a good compromise for you?
No, that's just lame.
>>
>>565406230
.. sonny wang is a Chinese guy.. you would be thinking about sons wang, platypussy
>>
>>565406061
>because a huge chunk of a relationship is to grow together, experience stuff together and feel the same.
did he just stop growing once he hit 25?
>Taking this away as a grown adult who does nothing but "pull the strings" in "the right way" to form her into something that you want is not a fair situation for the person being controlled in that way.
thats some astounding assumptions there m8
>And that comes from a pedo...
ok, enjoy the self hatred and eventual suicide
>>
>>565406190
You're a retard.
>>
>>565405865
That's the most fucking retarded thing I have ever heard. His parents will probably kick him out and hate him forever, among attempting legal shit every chance they get. Pedophilia isn't like being gay, it's always associated with the idea of molestation and rape. Is it always logical to assume that? No. Does it really matter whether or not it is? No. Keeping it to yourself is the least retarded option.
>>
>>565406173
no, its called drooling subhuman nigger animals have no clue what the fuck they are talking about
>>
>>565405894
for me?
their bodies attract me sexually.
I do not seek a relationship with a minor but I perceive their bodies as something I wanna fuck, profanely spoken.
Others actually feel attracted to a playful and innocent mind, for whatever reasons, and some vile bastards just like to torment something that can not defend against them.
Many people have highly different urges that all come down to the same situation: destroying a childs childhood, be it physically or psychologically.
But the urge can be countered with self-control which makes the difference between just being a pedo or being an actual child-molester.
>>
>>565396525
I think you should tell them.
>>
>>565406392
great comeback dipshit
stay mad
>>
I just hope a lot of you guys die... I wonder if people would donate to a kickstarter campaign to pull a jay & silent bob strikes back on these child molesters, buy plane tickets, go to child molester houses, kill child molesters... sounds promising
>>
File: 1346665439002.jpg (88 KB, 552x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1346665439002.jpg
88 KB, 552x667
>the city i live in
>No one really likes the local MC faggots of a international 'MC'
>only tough in gangs
>always trying to be hard men
>piss off an actual gang
>one of their houses get burnt down and 2 of their businesses
> MC runs crying to the police
>police protection inc. police cars outside everyone of their houses
>MC still riding round acting badass

but tbh in my experience depends on the MC and where they are. Have met some hella nice hells angels and some hella power faggot ones.
>>
>>565406408
My parents are fine with it; my mom is 10 years younger than my dad, so…

Also

>am 21 now
>live on my own
>>
>>565406463
Educate yourself peasant.
wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
>>
>>565406562
enjoy your impotent rage, fuckwit
>>
>>565406463
you want to fuck kids and you're calling people subhuman... haha... I don't even know what to say
>>
>>565396782
"Big Brother uncut"
>>
>>565406554
>its called drooling subhuman nigger animals
hypocrite much ?
>>
>>565405894
>attraction?
Body type. I also have a thing for most asians as they are typically not too curvy and have little to no breasts.

>all about sex?
No, but if I have something that feels nice to stick my dick in, I am motivated to put it there. If you had a choice between jerking off, being jerked off or putting your dick in a vag, which would you choose?

>act on it?
That said, the majority of us DO feel it's wrong, and would not choose to do anything even if it did feel better.

>adult girlfriend dressing up and acting like a child?
No, doesn't work for me. If I were mentally incapable of realizing it was a busty adult, then I suppose it would, but I am not a "role-playing" type of guy I guess.
Now, if they created loli robots that would allow for us to have a release guilt-free, that would be something!
>>
>>565406361
sorry, I rather enjoy my happy life as a pedo who kept a sense of realism and self-controll.
see
>>565404606
____________
>>565406124
fair/sad enough
>>
>>565406638
maybe you should give it a shot and see how the faggot fuck that applies to his situation you failed abortion
>>
you should all go kill yourselves you fucking sick worthless scum...you're all just waste of air you fuckin pedos
>>
>>565406562
I hope you die,cancerfaggot
>>
>>565406356
Now everyone named Wang is Chinese?

You racist bastard.
>>
>>565406645
post your address on here and see how long it takes for someone to kick in your door...

>inb4 internet tough guy**
>>
>>565406263
so if you won't act on it does that mean that you don't have a sex life?
>>565406218
comparing it to being gay made me somehow understand the logic. does that mean that you can't have a sex life, because having sex with an adult it's just not a turn on?
>>
>>565406625
You're lucky then. Most people aren't so forgiving of it, even though pedophilia =/= child rape or molestation. Plus most people couldn't handle thinking that their kid is like that, since it's one of the biggest taboo's out there.
>>
>>565406810
I hope you die from cancer, faggot.
>>
>>565397832
>pedo does not = child molester.
I'm not a pedo myself, but I find it okay that people are attracted to them, just not actually having intercourse with them
>>
>>565406732
>omits rest of post
how embarrassing do you feel you need to get

>>565406740
yea and i think he enjoys being married.
>>
>>565396829
Read a post once where a guy with a little sister got caught fapping to loli. His parents made him do therapy which apparently did not work, but he told them it did. Apparently they all moved past it after a while.

Good luck OP
>>
>>565406776
You act very much like a feminist
Gets presented with fact.
Ignores it and starts insulting people
>>
Waiting for inevitable pizza post.
>>
>>565406876
I don't have a sex life, no.
>>
>>565406926
ok then
>kitten does not = cat
its the same thing, just one is a little more experienced
>>
>>565406956
>fact

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh fucking god i actually want you to keep posting now
>>
>>565406876
basically, ya I have no real attraction towards women my age.

So I probably wont have a sex life because of it.
>>
>>565396525
Don't fucking tell them, you moron, nobody will understand. Go find a support group, they have them for nonoffending pedos.
>>
>>565407038
Dis fag tho
>>
File: 2222.png (97 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2222.png
97 KB, 225x225
child molesters...
>>
>>565407025
The cops are coming to arrest you for being a murderer.
Don't try to deny it, we saw you cutting that meat last week.

You are simply a little more experience away from driving it into another man's heart.
>>
>>565398875
this
>>
>>565407161
at least they would respect me in jail, you would get shanked pretty quick
>>
I get a chance to read peoples opinions on the matter, since I'm always arguing about non-violent crimes, and many times this expands into things like age of consent and possession of CP. I've found it easy to convince people other victimless crimes are ok (drugs, adult prostitution mainly), but regardless of how much evidence and logic your arguments presents, people completely fly off the emotional handle when the subject of sex with people under 16 comes up. So no, you can't expect to reason your way out of things by explaining you'd never actually hurt a child, because people are done listening to reason the second pedophilia is brought up.

And even if I share my highly reasoned, sourced, logical arguments even here, the thread 404s. Can't have anyone making an actual argument now.
>>
>>565406361
also
>did he just stop growing once he hit 25
nope, but a 25yo adult is usually developed enough to know what they want/seek in life for and therefore can make a proper decision who their partners shall be.
>thats some astounding assumptions there m8
no, that's actually basic psychology. By taking her under your control you would basically serve as parent and the child will cope your behavior and most likely accept your opinions/way of life as the "right" one. But that's the job of her parents who truely love their child for the person it is, not for their genitals.
You will form a child after your picture eventually, therefore it does not matter which child you oppress in that way since you can form them all like you want them, which means that you will never love, nor admire the person they could develop into without your interference.
>>
>>565405683
>big and dark
Its just the society that makes it look "big and dark". Viewing is fine but child molestation isn't
>>
>>565407279
that's retarded...
whats with child molesters trying to justify themselves.. its fucked up and you know it...
>>
>>565407279
Yeah, even the rapists and murderers will fuck you up in prison. It's considered to be so bad that even they will hate you.
>>
>>565407279
>at least they would respect me in jail

i dont think faggot /b/tards are that high up on the totem pole.

also, nonviolent child molesters go to minimum security white people prison.
>>
>>565407279

Jail is not much different than real life.

No one would respect you.
>>
File: slide_1.jpg (46 KB, 550x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slide_1.jpg
46 KB, 550x400
>>565398230
I can make you the black ship forever for a price Jack Sparrow!
>>
>>565402241
I never said thoughts are rape. I said sex with a child is rape. If OP is so obsessed with desire to rape that he wants to tell his folks, he is obviously thinking about it a lot. This is a problem for him and any sane person.
>>
>>565405686
>v4stwi3tzicuh6vh.onion doesn't load?
>>
>>565396525
Don't do it. Pedos are the only remaining sexual deviants not accepted by a society that tolerates literally every other perversion. Your friend/family will disown you.
>>
>>565407430
says some fag that's never been to jail...

its not like real life, its more like a bunch of niggers and a bunch of Mexicans that want to kill/rape you... ok I guess its like real life, if you live in america
>>
File: 125211415257.jpg (39 KB, 499x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
125211415257.jpg
39 KB, 499x449
>>565407354
>By taking her under your control
yea and thats sort of what im talking about when i said thats some astounding assumptions there m8

>the rest of you inane armchair psycholoy post
>pic related
>>
>>565407047
Most pedos also like adult people. Just think twice about it. How old are you?
>>
>>" all I have to do is tell him what I don't want him to know, and he knows I won't lie to him"
_C. Manson

/b/ro are you in line with your truth? Have you ever been on MDMA, realizing this wicked game everyone is playing inside their heads? empathy and love are so important, I would not judge you. The only one you judge is yourself. You make a secret of a part of your life,then you gotta carry that cross. Life is hard.
>>
File: 234324234234.jpg (13 KB, 150x117) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
234324234234.jpg
13 KB, 150x117
>>565407523
yeah... like incest, bestiality, those things that are tolerated?
>>
>>565407643
I'm about 25

I guess I'm just unlucky I don't find women my age very attractive at all.
>>
>>565407616
despite the fact that I start to think that you just troll, how do you think does a marriage to a minor work out for the child?

>other anon posted link to stockholm syndrome, you ignored it, kept spilling ad-hominem. lel
>>
>>565407776
They're not tolerated at all you fucking retard. Jesus Christ we have some mouthbreathers on /b/ today.
>>
>>565407776
incest is frowned upon mostly because of how closely related (pun intended) it is to pedophilia.
>>
>>565407776
Fuck yeah, Rick and Morty.

People joke about those and definitely don't think fond of them, but they are willing to come to terms with it when someone they know does it.
>>
>>565407814
no I think its natural to find girls attractive who are a couple years younger than yourself

Its society that has these man made laws in place and there isn't anything we can do about it..

These ages laws are bad in usa and other western countries
>>
>>565407871
Maybe if you could read you'd remember that he specifically said they weren't married until she was 18.

I ignored it because it has nothing to do with it. Literally all you're capable of is spouting assumptions about someone you know nothing about.

If that's what you want to do, have fun. Just remember that your worthless opinion is convincing no one of anything.
>>
>>565407992
I can not complain about the german laws in that matter.
They seem reasoned.
>>
>>565407616
You are not even talking about sexuality anymore. It is about power. The main reason people are on this site is because they feel like an outcast. They faced the social arena and saw it was a fake, lousy and hurtful place. You don't have to excuse for who you are! Everyone should be full of love but they are not. They don't know your greatest fear, your deepest secrets, they don't know the most terrible things you have been through or the most terrible things you did. It is a game bro, it's a fucking game between a demon and your divine spirit. How do you think some people have immense success in life? They are wolfs in the desert of life, they know they ways with people just like charles Manson is no grade different than a historical prophet as Muhammed. When you realize this, like really realize, you are one step further ahead.
Captcha: unsocial
>>
>>565407814

hmmm. The oposite happens to me, I'd fuck them all.

But you are still young. You can find plenty of women who look more to what you like. Do you feel atracted only to children or also with teenagers 14~18??
>>
>>565408268
>It is about power.
>armchair psychology lesson #2
take your fucking meds dude, you're going off on tangents.
>>
>>565407992
I don't think anybody would say anything bad about him datting a 23 y-.o. women. Maybe some muslim,
>>
The girls I like are like 7-12 so.

>>565407992
A 7 year old is a bit more than a couple years younger than me.

>>565408343
Attraction pretty much completely drops off at around 15.
>>
>>565408553
find some chick you can at least tolerate the sight of and have a daughter, problem solved.
>>
File: 1396920467962.jpg (78 KB, 720x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396920467962.jpg
78 KB, 720x576
been attracted to girls of around 14/15 since i was that age, i'm 20 now and have never grown out of it.
thought it was boarderline okay until i turned 18 and just thought this shits got to stop, but don't have the willpower.
i'm no danger to society, the worst i do is the occasional creep vid on the rare occasion i leave my room.
hate myself, wish it was socially acceptable and 'come out'. feels kinda good to just type this out for the first time though.
feel for you bros who prefer younger, must really be tough.
>>
>>565408126
Who are you even talking about?
I discuss the point of minors (8yo f.e.) getting into a actual relationship with grown adults who'd manipulate them.
I don't care about a random example that does not even fit the argument. Stop dodging the point.
>>
>>565408436
Great argument man. You really got me there. It's about power. Rape has nothing to do with sexuality other than the sexualization of power, which is lust.

http://youtu.be/2hI5Eg6Ias4
Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 46
Thread DB ID: 11965



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.