[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: feels I'll start. My nuclear family feels like it's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (9KB, 207x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 207x212px
ITT: feels
I'll start.
My nuclear family feels like it's on the brink of collapse. We're all at odds with each other. Mostly, my kid sister has been really bitchy and a hindrance to our family healing. When I was seven, my mom died, and about a year ago my dad began dating again. My sister can't bring herself to accept a new woman in her life so she takes it out on us. In return, my dad, my other sister, and myself find ourselves easily agitated by her. She plays victim even though she contributes the most to our suffering. I'm tired of being angry at her, /b/. She needs help, but I don't know how to give it or if I have the patience or kindness to. We're all seriously stuck in life, and the first step out is for one of us to make a breakthrough with my sister. I need help, /b/.
>>
>>565363956
Post pics of your sister and anons will help
>>
>>565363956
Tits or deal with your own fucking problems
>>
Love to cross dress but whenever i buy clothes and panties and stuff I can never control my spending.

It tears me apart because it's something i love doing but I just can't control it.

It also takes a lot of time away from school. I find that whenever i get even slightly horny, il go put a bra and thong on and play with myself for at least an hour. It's been very detrimental to my grades in the past and will probably be so this semester too
>>
Maybe you should tell her just that.
>>
File: Gandhi1.png (277KB, 1000x512px) Image search: [Google]
Gandhi1.png
277KB, 1000x512px
>>565363956
See what she's interested in and try to get her involved by joining in. A breakthrough won't happen, it's up to her to let you in.
>>
>>565365032
I'm also suspended from my frat for showing up to a baseball game drunk.

Meanwhile other guys who aren't suspended have multiple MICs, MIPs and arrests for drugs.

Everyone hates me, but the guys who got arrested for pot and alcohol possession as minors are held in high regard for "righting their wrongs"

No one wants to help me with homework.

Calculus is a bitch and I've barely been able to do the first half chapter. I'm afraid I'm going to fail out of school.
>>
>>565365692
She never let's us in. That's the problem. Thank you, though. I'll find something we can share together.

I still need to mend our relationship a lot, though. I've said nasty things to her, even hit her a couple of times (very rarely). She really tries to get under my skin (and dad's skin) to try and aggravate me to the breaking point.
>>
>>565365962
I want to buy a gun this semester but im too stingy to get it

I have no problem buying hundreds of dollars on bras and fine lingerie but a gun is just "too much"
>>
File: sillystring.jpg (98KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
sillystring.jpg
98KB, 700x525px
This is the second day in a row that my fuckbuddy has stopped responding to me while planning a rendez-vous.
She talks about getting ready to meet up with me tonight, then stops responding. She "fell asleep" last night, but tonight, her facebook shows that she's been actively talking to someone all night.
This is the last night we could have seen each other before I leave for college. And now she's ignoring me.
Make me feel better, /b/ros.
>>
>>565366196
If you give me the age I can give a better advice slice. I grew up with 4 sisters I've seen it all
>>
File: Gandhi2.jpg (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gandhi2.jpg
292KB, 1280x720px
>>565366196
It may take time anon, but don't address the issue until you've improved your relationship with her. Once your relationship is improved then you should address it.

Also, you're welcome. I'll be here bumping if you want to ask anything else.
>>
>>565367096
She's 13, which makes things worse.
>>
Cool you didn't get laid for once. You want some fucking medal? I don't even remember what a naked girl looks like anymore.
>>
>>565366923
At least you have a fuck buddy.

The closest i ever had come was a girl i knew in high school who was a total nympho. She was into me too, but I never made a move.

Even after we had sex a few times, I never made a move. She dropped out and now I never get to see her.

She's also the reason i started cross dressing
>>
File: Gandhi3.jpg (18KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gandhi3.jpg
18KB, 450x400px
>>565366890
>>565365962
I'm not meaning to judge you, you can cross dress if you wish. But is it possible it is an addiction at this point?

>>565366923
Find someone who respects you anon, you deserve it.
>>
>>565367312
I currently have a 14 year old sister who is bitchy too. I'll give you a hint. She's most likely starting the period phase, which is a shitty time for sure. The thing is you can't really address that issue to them because it embarrases them to talk about. If you have a job, mend your relationship with her by offering things. Chocolates works often with girls new to periods. (Including my mother I've dealt with 3 women that are really bitchy in that time, and still have my 10 year old sister to deal with) girls love peopled spending Money on them. Ask her if she wants to go for icecream, just with you. Don't talk about the woman. Just talk about normal stuff lime how's school, Amy boyfriends yet,.etc. reestablish trust. Then you can eventually start reasoning with her. Sorry for slow typing on phone in bed atm
>>
>>565368004
It very well could be.

I just need to control my spending.
>>
>>565368004
I have no in-between. When I show people my true self, they take advantage of me and show me no respect. When I project the more "social" me, they're either too intimidated or think I'm a douchebag.
As a result, the only person I really fuck now is an old female friend of mine who I really shouldn't be having sexual relations with for multiple reasons anyway.
>>
>>565368318
You're a smart man, anon.

>>565368517
Make sure you have necessities and school supplies. If you are able to control your spending, then donate some money. It should feel good to know that it will go to help someone else. Good luck, anon.

>>565368681
Don't make it all about sex, just befriend others who enjoy your company. Respect them and hopefully they'll respect you.
>>
I lived with my sister since I was 3, my best advice is to not give her any reason to not trust you or not like you.
>>
>>565368318
Thank you. I think I'll do just that after everything calms down a little bit.
>>
>>565369880
Too late, anon
>>
lost my mom to MS when I was 11
currently watching my uncle die of lung and bone cancer
hopelessly addicted to heroin
probably have hepatitis c
havent had sex in like a year and a half
meh could be worse I guess

hope you guys are doin good
>>
Such great advice in this thread.
>>
>>565370450
Have you tried looking into a church? Even if you aren't religious, there are always people that will help you when hard shit happens.
>>
>>565370806
no I havent but Im hoping to go to rehab soon
I just dont want to go into a program and have my uncle pass while I wasnt here
hes only about 10 years older than me and weve always been really close
>>
>>565370063
No problem man. I've got lots of experience with this issue and wish to share it. Just wait for a day where she seems calm, make some jokes and get her laughing then invite her to icecream or something. Be the big brother (or sister) she needs you to be, she needs to trust you before you can suggest a new concept like a stepmother to her.

>>565369727
Thank you. I believe you have a above standard intelligence too.
>>
>>565370581
I agree. Until the trolls and summerfags find it. Then it will be like "fuck her in the pussy lol "
>>
File: Gandhi4.jpg (12KB, 350x344px) Image search: [Google]
Gandhi4.jpg
12KB, 350x344px
>>565370450
Try to get help for your addiction. Whether it be religious, like the other anon suggested or rehab, like you suggested. Possibly try and overcome your addiction just by spending time with your uncle and limited time around the drug. I wish you luck.

>>565371457
>>565371683
You're welcome, /b/ro.
It seems that when it is night time in the US not as many assholes are around.
>>
>>565371125
I know it's hard, man. Make sure to tell him you love him before he passes. My mom died of a brain tumor. On her last day, she was in a coma. My last memory of her was kissing her before I headed off to school. I wish I could tell her I loved her when she was awake.

On that note, I'm going to bed. Thanks to everyone for their advice. I'll buy my sister something from Coldstone and talk to her more often. I just want to be a better brother to her. It's hard to see her as a human being when she antagonizes me. I pray that I don't screw up with her again.
>>
>>565372054
I really hope I can, thanks anon.

>>565372203
damn man that hits close to home
my mom was asleep when I left for school the morning she died and I did the same thing.
goodnight anon.
>>
>>565372203
Goodnight anon. If youd like to keep contact for more info in the future let me know or provide a spam email.
>>
Well, my sis just walked into the room and smacked me a few times with a pillow pet because I let our younger sister watch Doctor Who with me, who is now having nightmares and fussing about it. She had a bit of a smirk on her face, so I'll take that as progress.
>>
>>565372635
Thanks, man.

[email protected]
>>
>>565372203
>>565373138
Goodnight. I should probably be heading off to bed too. I may also contact you /b/ro.

>>565372428
I'm not religious, but I will pray for you.
>>
>>565363956
Simple. You kill her. This is the most sure fire way. If no one is standing up to her she'll continue.
>>
>>565373268
Im not either but I really appreciate that
goodnight anon
>>
The universe finally killed my Mother and rid me of her burden, my Grandfather was in remission, everyone in my family was finally happy and healthy. I finally met a woman, got engaged and married and was living happily working easy hours and living off my savings from Military service.

After a year my Grandpa went out of remission, prognosis was 4 months to live. I packed up and blew the rest of my savings moving my whole life back home to take care of him, working a shitty job to try and support myself and my wife, along with his retirement and disability.

He died in February, all his extra money is gone and no one else in my Family will take care of my Grandmother and I'm stuck in a shit job barely making ends meet.

I had a fucking nervous break down yesterday. Not because we're in any danger of losing anything, but because I can't give them anything extra.

I am stuck with two people who have a roof over their heads, food in their mouths, internet, central cooling, electricity. I feel completely taken for granted and taken aback at their selfishness.

I'm the only one who seems to remember what it was like to be poor, so poor that I had to watch my parents go hungry so I could eat.
>>
>>565363956
kill her
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-08-28-11-22-45.png (553KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-08-28-11-22-45.png
553KB, 768x1280px
>>
>>565373268
>>565372428
Same. God bless you guys.
>>
>>565371683
You predicted this...

>>565374024
>>565373594
>>565374086
>>
>>565374237
Summerfag trying to call others summerfags on /b/ i don't think you know where you're at. You either kill her or grow a pair of fucking balls and put her in her place. She'll keep doing it till your pussy ass stands up and bitch her out.
>>
>>565374237
It appears it is time for us to depart this thread. I shall return to the /b/ persona I usually exhibit here. Atleast the anon van contact us now. That's what matters.
>>
File: Gandhi5.jpg (102KB, 554x356px) Image search: [Google]
Gandhi5.jpg
102KB, 554x356px
>>565374617
Pic for you.

>>565374969
It appears so. Goobye, friend.
>>
>>565372959
Also slap the fuck out of her if she actually owns a pillow pet. My little sister tried to tear my family apart till i yelled at her and put her in her place till she stoped.
>>
>>565375221
No. It's time for you all to grow some fucking balls. I don't believe you know how life works.
>>
This might as well be a cringe thread.
>>
>>565375495
I know that “Where there is love there is life."-Gandhi

( ?~ ?? ?°)
>>
>>565375874
Where there is hate there is also life. I feel like you're about 16-17 and about to start school just to get bullied.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.