[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Alright /b/ros, fucking hate this life, but...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12
File: 1409087634940.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409087634940.gif
2 MB, 300x200
Alright /b/ros, fucking hate this life, but can't get to a point where I'm absolutely sure I wanna end it. Help me get there, seriously, this place sucks. No suicide hotline, don't do it shit.
>>
>>565173770
I want you to live the rest of your pathetic life, you pathetic fuck. Call a suicide hotline.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>
Life will move on, indifferent to your absence. Hardly anyone will notice. Those close to you will feel a passing sadness, but deep down they will he reliebed to be free of the burden that is you. DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
not your personal army
>>
>>565174862
Actually true anon, thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 624x317) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 624x317
>>565174862
>>
File: Attention whore 2.jpg (9 KB, 251x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Attention whore 2.jpg
9 KB, 251x200
>>565173770
>>
File: Happiness.jpg (311 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Happiness.jpg
311 KB, 1200x803
Just remember you're not the only one
>>
>>565173770
Give up all you own and become a vagabond faggot you probably haven't even gotten the chance to actually live yet
>>
Please dont do it, i know its hard, but i love you!
>>
>>565173770
does this dog shit on its own leg before it stands up?
>>
File: 1409023737322.gif (42 KB, 200x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409023737322.gif
42 KB, 200x280
I don't really agree with suicide, but if you're so set on life being shit, just go do life endangering things that will help better mankind since you're gonna die anyway.
Don't make alive people waste their time with your useless corpse, use it for good if it's so worthless to you.
Honestly though, suicide isn't hard if you wanna die that badly, and if you're not willing to go out in a painful manner, than you're not truly ready to do it.
>>
>>565175229
That's actually a good idea if there was something I so desired, but that's just the problem, I really don't want anything. Might still do this if I can't be convinced.
>>
Do it for me. I'm not kidding. I need someone to provide me with the motivation to buy a gun and pull the trigger but can't imagine it
>>
>>565175710
Will do anon, will live-stream it if it comes down to it.
>>
File: 2048.jpg (289 KB, 2048x1258) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2048.jpg
289 KB, 2048x1258
>>565173770

You didnt always feel this way. You have to find something that makes you smile again. Then grab a hold of it and dont let go. Then youre back in the game. Life is interesting as fuck. You just forgot how to care. Brain imbalance...nothing more.

Stay here now. Someone cares.
>>
File: Funny Turtle.jpg (24 KB, 399x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Funny Turtle.jpg
24 KB, 399x300
suicide is not the answer BUT if you do choose it,please stream it.
>>
>>565175862
That's one of the issues, my best-freind/fuck buddy loves the hell outta me but it just not worth it anymore.
>>
>>565173770
Hey man, I've had depression all my life, I know how you must feel right now.. no matter what any of these other guys say, just know that because when you've dug a whole deep enough.. all you can do is look up..

Don't jump to the easiest conclusion, because weather you like it or not, this is what you got.. so don't throw it all away over one bad period.
>>
>>565175638
you're confusing apathy with laziness

do something worthwhile and see how you feel
>>
>>565175862
White knight faggot
>>
>>565176206
We're trying to help this /b/ro out.
>>
File: 1406506628880.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406506628880.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>565176046

The fact that youre here proves you still want to be. You gotta find out why. If nothing, its worth figuring out for the mystery.

Imo if you kill yourself, you start over again. You cant run from things. You have to face them like a leaf to a hurricane.
>>
File: 14091090641391.jpg (7 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14091090641391.jpg
7 KB, 125x125
>>
>>565176076
It's not just a bad period... I've been depressed for almost my entire life
>>565176169
I've tried doing new stuff, learning to play new instruments, learning new types of programming, anything, nothing makes me happy..
>>
>>565176206

Simple fool
>>
>>565176457
thanks for being a guy guy /b/ro.. you're really one of a kind and I wish there were more people on /b/ like you.
>>
>>565176692
cool guy*
>>
>>565176610
nice try mr spooky skeleton
>>
>>565176420
there's no help to be had. fuck i spent a year in therapy and it only made me feel even worse since it helped point out some of the actual reasons behind shit
>>
>>565176457
I stay because of the people that care about me. I can't leave them in a bad note.. it's just not in my nature to do so
>>
>>565173770
kill yourself you sad sack of cockadookey
>>
>>565176610
You are choosing things that you see make people happy instead of seeing what's probably in front of you already.

Depressed your whole life is basically admitting that it's an attitude problem. Depression refers to an onset abnormal condition.

Seriously, re-evaluate your goals and friends
>>
>>565176692
I appreciate that. Suicide is...Perfectly valid in the moment, but we forget that moments change and so do we.

100% of people who survived jumping off the golden gate bridge regretted their decision immediatelly. Some forms of suicide dont offer that last chance.
>>
>>565173770
I'm in the mist of what your going through now, your gonna be fine just spend time with the people you love
>>
There is always someone in the world that cares for you. Don't do it, if you need help talk it out with someone. It will leave a scar on the people close to you. I've been through this too, it sucks but push through it, there's always a positive in life...
>>
>>565176998
/b/ro, obviously people care enough not to let you just end it here and now.. no matter what, you just gotta find something that makes you happy.. I promise this is just a phase, no matter what you may think. It'll pass just like everything else does with time.. Just do whatever it takes to make you happy.
>>
Wow, I'm shocked to see how much support you got from /b/ it's a sign, don't do it...
>>
Is it possible that your just surrounded by really shitty people OP?

When I lived with my dad, I HATED my life and really started doing some self-destructive things. Once I moved away from him, I realized that he actually was making me hate my life because he was so creepy/hateful/vindictive.

Bro, my advice to you, is to take out college loans, go live on a college campus and get some degree then TRAVEL THE WORLD. Why kill yourself? Just say "fuck it" and go as hard as possible. Make money and do crazy shit! Don't kill yourself man.
>>
>>565176610
By your kind dying we would help clean the breeding pool of nonpure genes, which would help the future generations, think of the children, would you like them having depressive unhappy genes of which they couldn't control?
--
On the complete flip side your got dubs, so don't do it, We need that gene.
--
P.S. Livestream and become an hero
>>
>>565177524
/b/ros help /b/ros.. always.
>>
>>565176610
Then take antidepresants. Stop drinking. Stop smoking pot. Talk to a psych. Stop doing the same thing over and over and over or it will disintegrate.
>>
>>565177409
The only person I loved moved 7 hours away...
>>565177474
>>565177524
well..that is kinda surprising seeing what /b/ is usually like...
>>565177590
I'm not really a people person, so I try to avoid people at all costs.
>>
If I was convinced I was ready to off myself I'd collect a huge amount of credit card debt and live life luxuriously for as long as I could, OP please consider. Think about it...
>>
>>565177961

Love yourself first. Hardest, most awkward love in the universe, but the most important lesson is that you define your self worth, not others. Wrap your head around that.
>>
>>565177961
Aww, we'll just remeber someone loves you, the wonderful people of this thread love you :*
>>
>>565177961
I think you're just surrounding yourself with negativity man. Lightin' up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX30rK-lCOc
>>
>>565178223
Due noted
>>565178328
As I've noticed
>>
>>565175638
Seriously man do it, and don't kill yourself. Shit if push comes to shove just let the train you were suppose to hop on run you over if you find it isn't what you wanted
>>
>>565178497
Highly considering it either way, suicide or not, worth a shot right?
>>
How come there is so much faggets on 4chan wanting to off themselves
>>
>>565178491
Then get off your ass and go for a walk. Clear your head. A room full of people who have never even seen your face care about you for no reason...or is there a reason? Well fuck man, do I gotta spell it out?
>>
>>565178756 Yeah, then imagine all the stories you'll be able to tell! All the other vagabonds your bound to meet and all the places you could only dream of seeing being in your reality
>>
>>565179067
The only problem is that seems a bit hard financially...
>>
I've been looking but I can't find the damn suicide manual

anybody else got it?
>>
>>565173770
do it faggot, live on camera
>>
>>565178756
Or go to a place where they specialize in people like you.
>>
>>565173770
>>
>>565179327
Will do
>>565179371
If friends that care about me can't fully convince me not to..why would a random place be able to?
>>
>>565176610
I am a lot like you...I'm empty, but I found a way to make it less...bottomless: pretend. Pretend the feelings are there for the world, for the people around you...who knows maybe one day they will be.
>>
More smile fuel for OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzytYXzFK7c
>>
>>565173770
But Bloodbourne hasn't even come out yet...
>>
>>565179489
xD
>>565179628
Pretending is hard, especailly when I'm just laying in bed and nothing happy can come to mind, just end up laying there staring at the ceiling.
>>
>>565179289
I'd recommend selling all of your shit and maybe getting some shit job and saving up your money and live off ramen noodles, you don't even have to do it too long try it out for a couple months or less if you'd like
>>
>>565179954
Ramen is life bro, and I do have enough stuff to have at least 3-4 grand...
>>
>>565179553
as is you whiney waste of oxygen is going to do it, it would be the first thing you pathetic loser would have ever accomplishd in your life and i just don't see that. instead, you're gonna puss around until you die of age. pathetic mangina
>>
>>565179553
Do it anyway. They know things you dont know about depression, which is clearly what you have.
>>
>>565179553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hVfvQ1mhTsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFiqxR7s76Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN_n8WEHg5U&feature=kp
>>
>>565179628
or having built up a fake happy image of yourself you'll come to resent all the pretending and end up making yourself worse. it's always better to be honest. "truest manner of lessening our agonies is to shrink from their pressure—is to confess that we feel them" - oliver goldsmith
>>
>>565180192
This thread was created to make me do it. Clearly i have motive to
>>565180293
This is true anon
>>
>>565179808
I was just quoting my favorite line in Dexter, but tbh it does represent what I used to feel. But then something changed, I realized I was sick (depression) so after my gf dumped my I went to a doctor. I'm on fluoxatina, 20mg every day, and I feel great! Granted, I've changed some bad habits but I feel the meds jumpstarted my will to live.
>>
>>565173770
Where do you live op?

you should atleast have sex once before you go.
>>
>>565180146
I bet you can even get some wifi once in a while on every city you visit, get on craigslist, and find some shitty jobs and live off that, or you can do what some guy on a documentary did and set up craigslist add asking for a place to stay for the night just be careful
>>
>>565179289
Fucking christ. Kill yourself, instead of solving your problem your projecting it on all those around you, and now /b/. If you end it then we all get peace of mind, your parents and mate can handle a death. People die in the world all the time. You. Are. Weak. If you want help then go to not a suicide help line, but a facility where the take care of people who have this lack of strength. Even if you do 'recover' will you fully? You wasted how ever long trying to fix yourself while others have been succeeding and accomplishing things while others have been wasting their time on those who can't help them selves. We can forgive you if you do it on camera.

Look at how much support you get though? Surely life is something we shouldn't waste, althought father like son. After we go through this with you whats to say your suicidal unhappiness gets spread to your children? Would you one your joy and happiness, the thing you created to be suffering what you feel right now? That would mean you cause others to hate themselves. What is Mom and Best Mate compared to thousands.

-- Honestly I don't care if your an hero, I just don't wish for people who want help to annoy those whom are unprepared or unwanted. Don't want to call someone who is trained to help you? Don't call apon us. I've given you enough reasons to commit suicide if you really are looking for a reason you can do it now.
>>
>>565180493
Dumped me*
Btw, depresses since 12, I'm 23 now.
>>
>>565180490
then do it and spare us the mangina part, but no that would be making a decision, and that is something you asshat are afraid of. pussy nigger
>>
>>565180648
You're kind of an asshole.
>>
>>565180493
Never had anti-depressants...which is actually pretty fucking retarded of me not to...so fuck it..that's the plan as of now.
>>565180531
Near Shallotte NC
>>565180558
You seem to know a lot about it. Done it before?
>>
>>565179664
>>565180315
>>565180841
Also, thanks for the laughs anon
>>
>>565180862
Look OP, don't kill yourself brotha. If you REALLY feel the need to at least stream it for the love of fucks sake.
>>
Fap till the end of time
>>
>>565180862
>Shallotte NC

Shit op... Too far away..

Why not join the army and help rid us of these isis/hamas extremists
>>
>>565180841
How am I an asshole, I gave him what he asked
for, while you people are doing EXACTLY what he asked for you not to do. He specifically said >No suicide hotline, don't do it shit.

P.S. Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>565181060
Gonna try another anon's advice and try to get on anti-depressants, if that doesn't work after a few months, I'll consider trying the vaggabond thing, if not, I'll come back and stream it, linking to this thread to prove to you guys it's me
>>565181260
I feel like the army would only make things worse...
>>
>>565180862
No but i'm going to OP, life has not been what I wanted, I want to become a musician while my whole family has been egging me to go to college. Like you i've had depression all my life, suicidal for a good percentage, never been social, dealt with substance abuse, sexual abuse and all that shit life throws at you. I don't like society at all and just want to live how I want, I want to experience life as a man on his own at least, this is the closest thing next to living in the woods but I'm not knowledgeable enough yet, someday but not now!
>>
>>565181293
Anon has a point, but I still appreciate the time and effort all you guys are making to keep me, someone you don't even know, from doing it.
>>
>>565180862
You need no prescription for fluoxatine (at least in my country) you should take 1 every day for 3 months, then one every other day for 3 weeks, then 1 every week for a month. That's how I'm taking it. The effects appear around week 2, it wont make you happy but will take the darkness that surrounds everything away.
>>
No one planning to die ever has a plan. Seriously. Shoot up a school? Shoot up a mall? What the fuck did that do?

No. Find someone you hate, or a group of people you hate, and go after them. If they are famous it's even better.

All I ask is that you do a little work before you suck a bullet. No go out there and be creative
>>
Just kill yourself then. It's easier that way.
>>
If you're really dead set on killing yourself gas is the best way to do it. Propane or natural gas. 100% painless and actually very enjoyable. Just have to ensure you keep breathing it after you pass out.
>>
>>565181628
Also, obviously go see a phycologist or at least a doctor, you'll be surprised how much professional care helps.
I'm a med student btw
>>
>>565181512
High-school dropout btw, but the only job I've really every wanted was a software programming job, I've never had drug problems, I occasionally smoke weed, as in maybe 2-3 times a month. Anyways, good luck with your journey anon if you so chose to go that way!
>>565181835
I think here in 'merica you do
>>565181840
Maybe anon
>>565182065
Gonna go with helium as I have an entire tank of it
>>565182154
Thanks for the advice anon, psychologist to get anti-depressants and/or see what's wrong with me
>>
Let knowing you have the option to commit suicide comfort you. Know that you ultimately have a way out. That's your ace. Then focus on staying alive. First, get angry that you feel so shitty that you would actually consider killing yourself. Then use that energy to change all the things you possibly can that you hate about your life. That would be a start.
>>
>>565182698
Suicide is and always has been an option for me, gives me will to do crazy things i normally wouldn't do
>>
>>565182563
No problemo mate, I hope life turns around on you.
>>
>>565182913
It's not as if my goal is to kill myself. I would happily stay alive if life presents me with reason to.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12
Thread DB ID: 11806

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.