[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, its storytime. I can’t not brag about my weekend it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 61

File: 1408738364702.jpg (48KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1408738364702.jpg
48KB, 620x413px
Hey /b/, its storytime. I can’t not brag about my weekend it was just too mindblowing.

>Be me, a little above average looking 23yo metalhead working at hot topic (I know its faggy but its fuckin money)
>Get a call thursday night from aunt, she’s going out this weekend, wants me to watch my 15yo cousin to make sure she doesnt have a house party and wreck the place
>Say sure, cousin is pretty cool, we smoked pot together once during thanksgiving family get together
>Working Friday night til 11:30 stocking the store, cousin texts saying they’ll pick me up after work
>Assumed it was parents, turns out they had already left and she was with some of her friends
>Cousin, we’ll call her V, dressed in huge baggy pullover black hoodie, tight jean shorts with stud belt and safety pins and shit
>Also thick eyeliner, dyed red hair, emo slut, you can tell we’re related I guess
>Friend next to her, smoking hot dykey looking girl, shaved sides of her head were light blonde and she had a black fauxhawk, beatles tank top, sweatpants, nose ring
>Nerd-ass dude driving, a few years older than the girls, didnt really pay attention to him
>They say we’re going to a party, want me to buy alcohol
>Say “the fuck we aren’t if that parties at your house V”
>No its a different kids house
>Oh alright, cool with me then, pony up the booze money
>Go to a corner store cuz all the liquor stores are closed this late

Cont.
>>
>Buy a ton of mikes hard because they’re high school kids all they need is cheap pussy shit
>Over $20 left in change, keep it, say nothing
>”Can we drink it in the car”
>”Are you retarded if a cop sees you my ass is a chewtoy”
>Girls laugh, we joke around, they’re actually pretty chill
>We get to the party, this kids place is in the middle of the woods but its huge and has a pool
>More importantly I’m not the only older kid there thank fuck
>I have a few beers, play beer pong with some dudebros, get my ass handed to me because I suck but thats fine
>V shows up, smoking a cigarette, says her friend upstairs has a vaporizer
>”Sweet lets go smoke some ganja babe”
>Head upstairs, little circle of punkasses & hipster kids
>One bro as fuck kid with a fucking magnificent beard, turns out its his house
>Jam to some System of a Down on computer speakers, smoke up, get turnt
>V sitting next to me the whole time, just hanging out, gives me these like amused looks every time someone says something stupid
>Damn I actually like this girl and she’s pretty hot, too bad she’s my cousin
>Idk maybe she’d go for it though, I think
>Nah that’s just the booze talking

Cont.
>>
File: 1403404949554.jpg (34KB, 558x418px) Image search: [Google]
1403404949554.jpg
34KB, 558x418px
>>564857062
>23yo metalhead
>>
>Party goes on for like 4-ish hours
>Meet dyke chick from the car again, we’ll call her Nicky
>She ditched the sweatpants and tank top and is in the pool in a bikini
>BANGING FUCKING BOD
>She’s mad short, mad skinny, perfect pale skin+freckles, blue eyes, all the shit I’m into
>Nerd kid who drove us keeps showing up to flirt with her, she seems disinterested
>Hope shes not actually a lesbian
>Realize I’m having these thoughts about 15yo jailbait
>Should prob stop entertaining such fantasies...
>Party starts wrapping up, V mentions that Nicky is staying at her place thisweekend
>Oh fuck oh fuck oh man
>Find out nerd kid got pissed and took off already because Nicky wasn’t into him
>Apparently she said she was dating him just so they could get a ride
>Tell her not to bother next time, “give me a text I’ll fuckin drive you guys”
>”Hell yeah” oh god she has this sultry voice that makes me want to fuck her face
>Try to keep boner down

Cont.
>>
>>564857204
I ain't fat and I definitely don't have a fuckin neckbeard
>>
lurkin
>>
>>564857470
You're still a fagget
>>
>>564857340
>Can’t find another ride, my car is back at the parking lot at the mall and I’ve been drinking anyways
>Realize we gotta walk home
>Apparently its 45 minutes away, not actually too bad
>As we’re leaving, third friend tags along that I’ve seen talking to V a few times throughout the night
>Smoking hot nerdy blonde girl, has glasses and some cute panda hat on, red zip up sweatshirt
>Silently curse my little cousin for being attractive and having all these equally attractive underage friends
>Get walking, V stays at my right side the whole time, Nicky is in front with new girl, we’ll name her Rachel
>Apparently Nicky left her sweatpants in nerds car, is stuck in soaking wet bikini bottom
>I’m trying and failing not to stare at her ass the whole time
>Give her my flannel so she “doesn’t freeze to death”
>Its also because she’s so short it covers her ass
>Sanity maintained for now
>Girls talking about school drama as we walk, I’m kinda tuning it out
>V brings up some funny story from when we were kids (I’d tell you that too but this is already taking forever to type and we haven’t even scratched the surface of the good shit)
>We reminisce about shit
>V keeps giving me these sweet looks, oh man she’s still pretty high

Cont.
>>
tl:dr OP is doing some teenage faggotry from what I can gather.
>>
>Buy a ton of mikes hard because they’re high school kids all they need is cheap pussy shit
>We get to the party, this kids place is in the middle of the woods but its huge and has a pool
>I have a few beers, play beer pong with some dudebros, get my ass handed to me because I suck but thats fine
>V sitting next to me the whole time, just hanging out, gives me these like amused looks every time someone says something stupid

Cont.
>>
>>564857661
>About 20 minutes into the walk, V and I are holding hands, not sure when it happened
>Nerdbabe Rachel has been talking my ear off, and oh my god let me tell you
>This bitch is Kinky with a capital K, making all sorts of lewd fuckin jokes
>V stilldoing that thing where she shoots me silent amused looks whenever Rach says something kinda funny
>At one point we realize we’re lost, Rach asks V which way we’re going
>V’s like ”What the fuck dude I don’t know do I look like I go outside”
>Nicky saves the day “You guys are retarded its this way”
>V jokingly fires back “Okay cuz your so smart leaving your sweatpants in that kids fucking car”
>”Oh my fucking god I didn’t know he was gonna just leave us! He got pissed when I wouldnt kiss him and just like swerved outie”
> I’m just like “that kid was a faggot anyway”
>Nicky agrees but then she drops a fuckin bomb on me
>”Like yeah I’m glad I didn’t sleep with him but now I’m kinda disappointed cuz I didn’t get laid at that party and uuugh”

Cont.
>>
>Meet dyke chick from the car again, we’ll call her Nicky
>BANGING FUCKING BOD
>She’s mad short, mad skinny, perfect pale skin+freckles, blue eyes, all the shit I’m into
>Nerd kid who drove us keeps showing up to flirt with her, she seems disinterested
>Realize I’m having these thoughts about 15yo jailbait
>Party starts wrapping up, V mentions that Nicky is staying at her place thisweekend
>Oh fuck oh fuck oh man
>Find out nerd kid got pissed and took off already because Nicky wasn’t into him
>Tell her not to bother next time, “give me a text I’ll fuckin drive you guys”
>”Hell yeah” oh god she has this sultry voice that makes me want to fuck her face
>Try to keep boner down

Cont.
>>
Bump for moar.
>>
>>564857894
>Dick is immediately three-quarters mast
>Rachel gets all cuddly with Nicky and starts hugging her
>Jokingly saying “let me help you with that” eyebrow waggles and all
>Both girls laughing, but Nicky’s not shrugging her off either
>I’m trying to think of something else because oh sweet jesus fuck
>Look over at V, her lips are parted slightly and her eyes kind of glazed
>Holy shit am I imagining it or is she also getting turned on watching them??!?
>Nicky looks back at us, mischievous, tongue between her teeth
>Makes eye contact with both of us while Rachel is basically groping her breasts, also does a flirty eyebrow thing
>DICK IS DIAMONDS
>V is sideeyeing my boner while trying to appear nonchalant, breathing shallow
>Holy fuck all of these girls want it
>Is this actually happening?
>Can I make this happen?
>We’re going back to an empty house
>Mind is racing
>Wait is Rachel coming too? I kinda figured she was just walking with us cuz her house was nearby

Cont.
>>
>Can’t find another ride, my car is back at the parking lot at the mall and I’ve been drinking anyways
>As we’re leaving, third friend tags along that I’ve seen talking to V a few times throughout the night
>Smoking hot nerdy blonde girl, has glasses and some cute panda hat on, red zip up sweatshirt
>Silently curse my little cousin for being attractive and having all these equally attractive underage friends
>Get walking, V stays at my right side the whole time, Nicky is in front with new girl, we’ll name her Rachel
>Apparently Nicky left her sweatpants in nerds car, is stuck in soaking wet bikini bottom
>V brings up some funny story from when we were kids (I’d tell you that too but this is already taking forever to type and we haven’t even scratched the surface of the good shit)
>We reminisce about shit

Cont.
>>
>>564857340
cont.
>>
>>564858042
>Ask her.
>”Yeah V said I could crash there”
>She flirts with Nicky more “wanna share a bed?”
>Decide to start angling
>”But if you guys take a bed then I’m stuck with my loser cousin instead of some cute girl”
>Manage to pull off just the right joking tone, theylaugh, V is like “shut the fuck up!”
>”Incest is wincest” Rachel confirms /b/tard nerd status
>I swear I didn’t think girls like this existed but omg not sure which one I want to fuck more now
>Make a joke apology to V “I’m just kidding, you’re still pretty cute, if we were forced to repopulate after a zombie apocalypse it wouldn’t be so bad”
>”Yeah but our kids would be retarded”
>Everyone lols, then there’s this kind of awkward pause
>V is kind of gripping my hand harder, she seems a little bit out of breath
>We trade glances a couple times
>Fuck it, still a little drunk
>I lean in and kiss her
>She kisses me back very briefly then pulls away
>We turn to see if Nicky and Rachel are looking

Cont.
>>
>Be me, a little above average looking 23yo metalhead working at hot topic (I know its faggy but its fuckin money)
>Get a call thursday night from aunt, she’s going out this weekend, wants me to watch my 15yo cousin to make sure she doesnt have a house party and wreck the place
>Say sure, cousin is pretty cool, we smoked pot together once during thanksgiving family get together
>Working Friday night til 11:30 stocking the store, cousin texts saying they’ll pick me up after work
>Assumed it was parents, turns out they had already left and she was with some of her friends
>Cousin, we’ll call her V, dressed in huge baggy pullover black hoodie, tight jean shorts with stud belt and safety pins and shit
>Also thick eyeliner, dyed red hair, emo slut, you can tell we’re related I guess
>Friend next to her, smoking hot dykey looking girl, shaved sides of her head were light blonde and she had a black fauxhawk, beatles tank top, sweatpants, nose ring
>Nerd-ass dude driving, a few years older than the girls, didnt really pay attention to him
>They say we’re going to a party, want me to buy alcohol
>Go to a corner store cuz all the liquor stores are closed this late

Cont.
>>
File: 2.jpg (169KB, 706x944px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
169KB, 706x944px
>>
Hey heaven why don't you stop bein a faggot and reposting my shit if you're not even gonna edit any of the words for shitpost-tier "lulz".
>>
>>564857738
>>564857839
>>564857954
>>564858072

says tl;dr teen faggotry, continues posting in thread...
>>
File: 4.jpg (138KB, 708x903px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
138KB, 708x903px
>>
>>564858198
pls cont
>>
>Ask her.
>Decide to start angling
>”But if you guys take a bed then I’m stuck with my loser cousin instead of some cute girl”
>Manage to pull off just the right joking tone, theylaugh, V is like “shut the fuck up!”
>I swear I didn’t think girls like this existed but omg not sure which one I want to fuck more now
>Make a joke apology to V “I’m just kidding, you’re still pretty cute, if we were forced to repopulate after a zombie apocalypse it wouldn’t be so bad”
>I lean in and kiss her

Cont.
>>
File: spider-man-barrel.jpg (20KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-barrel.jpg
20KB, 500x367px
please continue
>>

Cont.
>>
File: 6.jpg (147KB, 707x943px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
147KB, 707x943px
>>
Go on
>>
>We reminisce about shit

Cont.
>>
>>564858160
You gave it away faggot, I kinda believed you until that point.
>>
>We reminisce about shit

Cont.
>>
Lel alright, fuck you guys you don't get the climax.

TL;DR I fucked all three of them in every part of that house like a dozen times over the course of saturday thru sunday morning and was gonna share all the details.
>>
>>564858893
Sigh.
>>
>>564858893
im reading asshole, keep typing.
>>
File: 1391383454097.jpg (77KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1391383454097.jpg
77KB, 540x720px
>>564857159
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>564858893
>Ask her.
>Decide to start angling
>I lean in and kiss her

Cont.
>>
>>564858893
share you motherfucker
>>
>>564858852
You say that, and yet if you saw a picture of this chick, you'd understand.
>>
File: 1406797663195.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1406797663195.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>564859000
For real though man. Fuck those guys copy pastaing this shit. I wanna hear about this.
>>
>>564858893

Ya blew it. Should have continued even though anon was being a fag. anyways if this is all true congratulations you have just lived one of my fantasies.
>>
>>564859068
provide pics then
>>
File: 9.jpg (184KB, 703x943px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
184KB, 703x943px
>>564859068
lol lying nigger
>>
>>564859120
that's the keyblade girl right?
>>
>>564858893
don't let a few fools ruin it, do share please OP
>>
She's not a beyblade man
>>
>>564859169
The only ones I have of her right now would be ripped from her facebook, which is not a smart thing to post here.

I can probably get her to send me some later though.
>>
>>564857062
>23yo metalhead

L O S E R
>>
>>564859325
finsih story plz op
>>
>>564859068
>Be me, a little above average weight 23yo metalhead working at hot salsa dance school (I know its faggy but its fuckin money)
>Get a call thursday morning from dad, he’s going out this weekend, wants me to watch my 15yo dog to make sure she doesnt have a house shit and wreck the place
>Say sure, dog is pretty hot, we fucked together once during thanksgiving family get together
>Working Friday night til 11:30 stocking the store, mom´s texts saying she’ll pick me up after work
>Assumed it was my neighbour, turns out they had already left and it was mom with some of her friends
>Mom, we’ll call her V (like Vagina), dressed in huge baggy pullover black hoodie, tight jean shorts with stud belt and safety pins and shit
>Friend next to her, smoking hot dykey looking granny, shaved sides of her head were light blonde and she had a black fauxhawk, beatles tank top, sweatpants, nose ring
>Nerd-ass dude driving, a few years older than the granny, didnt really pay attention to him
>They say we’re going to a party, want me to buy dildos
>Go to a corner store cuz all the sex shops are closed this late

Cont.
>>
cont m8
>>
>>564859325
>fucks three fifteen yr olds
>doesn't make them do a photoshoot
shiggy fuckin diggy
>>
>>564859407

heyyy that's not very nice!!
>>
File: drawncnt.jpg (352KB, 1050x1275px) Image search: [Google]
drawncnt.jpg
352KB, 1050x1275px
Goddammit Heaven, this is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>564859176
If you say so. To be fair the conversation didn't go exactly like that, I don't remember it word for fucking word, I was just giving you the gist of it. Bitch made memey fucking references, I guarantee she is a camwhore on /b/.

>>564858948
>>564859000
>>564859059
>>564859120
>>564859225

Alright, alright.
>>
>>564859517
Yes evidence for which I can get arrested is exactly the thing I wanted to definitely make sure was on my phone.

Dude.
>>
>>564857062

You fucking poser.
>>
>>564858160
>They didn’t notice
>We do it again with tongue
>”Oh my god that’s hot”
>Look up, they’re watching us
>Everyone’s stopped walking
>”What the hell V youre getting action with your cousin and I’m the one whos thirsty as fuck”
>Gotta go for it right now
>I can do this, just say the words pussy
>”You wanna make out too?”
>Nicky is in my arms, tongue in my mouth, Rachel in the background like “ooooooh my goooood”
>Break the kiss, jesus this girl is more beautiful up close she’s making fucking puppy eyes at me
>Side eye V to make sure this didn’t just turn into an awkward mess
>She’s kinda just standing there expressionless not sure what to do
>Take a risk
>”You wanna kiss her too?”
>”Sure yeah”
>Nicky’s all for it

Cont.
>>
>>564859891
keep goin
>>
>>564859709
Level up your opsec, nigger.

Real question though. How's your pay at hot topic? I too am a 23yr old metal head and I don't care about working somewhere faggoty. Am I right in thinking they mostly hire for the image?
>>
>>564859891
>While the other two girls are making out I look over at Rachel
>Don’t even have to say anything, a second later her tongue is in my mouth
>This bitch can actually kiss, the other two need practice
>I’m telling you /b/, nerdy chicks all the way, holy christ
>I break away to watch the other two
>Throw an arm around each ones shoulders and repeat my thought out loud
>”You two need practice, Rachel knows how to kiss”
>Lean in and slip my tongue between both of them
>It lasts for a few seconds and then V pulls back when a car drives by
>We’ve reached the awkward stage where it kind of sinks in what just happened
>All of us standing in the middle of the sidewalk
>”So uh.. lets go back to the house”
>Nicky’s like ”Yeahhhh...” and gives another mischievous smile
>Rachel looks at her and giggles
>V shrugs nervously like nothing momentous just happened
>We start walking again

Cont.

>>564859754
Don't care bruh, it gets me pussy.
>>
>>564859891
omg gogoogog
>>
>>564860098

How's the trailer treating ya?
>>
>>564859891

Thank you for letting 1 ass hole completely derail you're thread.
>>
>Buy a ton of "mikes hard dildos" because they’re grannies all they need is some hard dildos
>”Can we dildo fuck each other in the car”
>Grannies laugh, we joke around, they’re actually pretty chill
>We get to the party, this dogs place is in the middle of the woods but its huge and has a pool
>More importantly I’m not the only younger kid there thank fuck
>I have a few beers, play beer pong with some granpas, get my ass handed around because I suck but thats fine(i actually enjoyed it)
>”Sweet lets go smoke some meth babe”
>Head upstairs, little circle of punkasses & senior hipsters
>One bro as fuck dad.like guy with a fucking magnificent dick, turns out its his house
>Jam to some Elvis on computer speakers, smoke up, get turnt
>Damn I actually like this granny and she’s pretty hot, too bad she’s my Grandma
>Nah that’s just the dildos talking

Cont.
>>
>I kinda casually loop my arm around V’s waist and pull her next to me, she let’s it happen
>I start rubbing the skin of her midriff above her waistband as we walk, trying to ignore my throbbing boner
>Longest
>15
>Minutes
>Of
>My
>Life
>Can’t keep my hands to myself, want to make sure the girls are definitely really going for this
>Grab Nicky’s ass under the flannel as we walk, she kinda “mmmmm DAMMIT NOT YET”
>Rachel slows her pace and presses up next to me on my left
>Keeps pawing at my boner and making cat noises
>Fight her off because ohhh my shit I can’t handle that right now
>Please god let the house be around the next corner
>I’m going to fuck these bitches silly

Cont.

>>564860073
Pay is kinda shit compared to what most of my friends make but yes, they hire for image as long as you aren't a raging douche to work with.
>>
Gay story
Gay thread
Gay OP
>>
Fuck you OP
>>
>>564860495
fuck off faggot this shits good
>>
>>564860329
moar plss
>>
>>564860329
Is it over 10 an hour at least? Do I need gauges to work there?
>>
Keep going OP, don't stop
>>
>>564860570
Gay reply
>>
Monitoring
>>
>While the other two grannies are making out I look over at my grandma
>Don’t even have to say anything, a second later that bitches tongue is in my mouth
>This bitch can actually kiss, the other two need practicegrannies all the way, bitch nigger, holy christ
>I break away to watch the other two
>Throw an arm around each ones shoulders and repeat my thought out loud
>”You two need practice, Grandma knows how to kiss”
>Lean in and slip my tongue between both of them
>It lasts for a few seconds and then V pulls back when a car drives by
>We’ve reached the awkward stage where it kind of sinks in what just happened
>All of us standing in the middle of the sidewalk
>”So uh.. lets go back to the house”
>Nicky’s like ”Yeahhhh...” and gives another mischievous smile
>Grandma looks at her and giggles
>V shrugs nervously like nothing momentous just happened
>We start walking again

Cont.
>>
keep going op
>>
>Be me, a little above average weight 23yo metalhead working at hot salsa dance school (I know its faggy but its fuckin money)
>Get a call thursday morning from dad, he’s going out this weekend, wants me to watch my 15yo dog to make sure she doesnt have a house shit and wreck the place
>Say sure, dog is pretty hot, we fucked together once during thanksgiving family get together
>Working Friday night til 11:30 stocking the store, mom´s texts saying she’ll pick me up after work
>Assumed it was my neighbour, turns out they had already left and it was mom with some of her friends
>Mom, we’ll call her V (like Vagina), dressed in huge baggy pullover black hoodie, tight jean shorts with stud belt and safety pins and shit
>Friend next to her, smoking hot dykey looking granny, shaved sides of her head were light blonde and she had a black fauxhawk, beatles tank top, sweatpants, nose ring
>Nerd-ass dude driving, a few years older than the granny, didnt really pay attention to him

Cont.
>>
>>564860303
best version yet kuddos.
>>
OP CONTINUE
>>
>>564860329
go on
>>
>>564859501
Did you turn off your hacks, heaven? Finally, I know your real id. Thanks for finally slipping up, I have already informed anonymous and moot
>>
>>564860830
>Meet dyke granny from the car again, we’ll call her Nicky
>BANGING FUCKING BOD
>She’s mad short, mad skinny, perfect pale skin+freckles, blue eyes, saggy tits, hair under her armpits, all the shit I’m into
>Nerd granpa who drove us keeps showing up to flirt with her, she seems disinterested
>Realize I’m having these thoughts about 95yo
>Oh fuck oh fuck oh man
>Find out nerd granpa got pissed and took off already because Nicky wasn’t into him
>Tell her not to bother next time, “give me a text I’ll fuckin drive you sexy grannies”
>”Hell yeah” oh god she has this smoky voice that makes me want to fuck her hairy armpits
>Try to keep boner down

Cont.
>>
goddammit OP you're a faggot cunt-ass motherfucker for stopping now!
>>
>>564860329
>We get to the house
>Walking up the stairs to that porch took over 9000 years
>V’s in front, fumbling with keys, Im behind her, then Rach, then Nicky
>We get inside, Nicky closes the door, turns the lock
>I turn around
>V is looking at me
>I pull that fucking hoodie down and start making out with her hard, grabbing her hair
>Rachel jumps in and starts threeway tonguewrestling us
>She’s grabbing at my cock through my jeans while I’m feeling up V
>Little slut cousin isn’t wearing a bra under that hoodie
>Didn’t think my dick could get any harder but there it goes
>Return the favor to Rach with one hand, rubbing her pussy through the crotch of her jeans
>She starts rocking her hips
>V’s nipples are getting hard
>I pull back and lift her hoodie up to see them
>Perfect smooth hand-hold sized breasts, inch-diameter pink nipples
>Start sucking one, grab the back of Rachel’s head and push her into the other one
>Out of the corner of my eye see Nicky, topless, hugging Rach from behind and kissing the back of her neck

Cont.
>>
>>564861401
BASED OP KEEP GOING
>DICK IS DIAMONDS
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
We're getting mom's spaghetti'd, I can feel it in my bones.
>>
>>564861401
go on
>>
kexxar
>>
kexxar
>>
>>564861367
>Can’t find another condom, my car is back at the parking lot at the mall and I’ve been drinking anyways
>Apparently its 45 minutes away, not actually too good, hope they make it
>Smoking hot nerdy blonde tranny-granny, has glasses and some cute panda hat on, red zip up sweatshirt
>Silently curse my little grandma for being attractive and having all these equally attractive overage friends
>Give her my flannel so she “doesn’t freeze to death” (lol she acutally might have xD)
>Grannies talking about TV-drama as we walk, I’m kinda tuning it out
>We reminisce about shit

Cont.
>>
>>564861663
khoi51
>>
kexxar
>>
>>564861401
gosh im really thinking about going to partys at some point in my life for a situation like that...
>>
>>564861401
>>564861401
I have to leave thread because I cannot handle this anymore god dayum
>>
>>564861827
>DICK IS DIAMONDS
>>
op DICK IS DIAMONDS cont. please
>>
Themushroomx™
>>
vajina is diamonds
>>
someone screencap this please
>>
Good lord can some one screen cap this shit, ive got to go to class in like 20 minutes. My dick could be used as a drill in a Siberian mine.
>>
>>564861751
>>Ask her.
>>”Yeah V said I could shoot up there”
>>She flirts with Nicky more “wanna share a fix?”
>>Decide to start fingering my anus
>>”But if you guys take a bed then I’m stuck with my loser son´s son instead of some cute bisexual granny”
>>Manage to pull off just the right joking tone, theylaugh, V is like “shut the fuck up!”
>>”Incest is wincest” Rachel confirms /b/tard nerd status
>>I swear I didn’t think grandmas like this existed but omg not sure which one I want to fuck more now
>>Make a joke apology to V “I’m just kidding, you’re still pretty cute, if we were forced to repopulate after a zombie apocalypse it wouldn’t be so bad”
>>”Yeah but our kids would be retarded”
>>Everyone lols, then there’s this kind of awkward pause
>>V is kind of gripping my hand harder, she seems a little bit out of breath
>>We trade glances a couple times
>>Fuck it, still a little drunk
>>I lean in and kiss her
>>She kisses me back very briefly then pulls away
>>We turn to see if Nicky and Rachel are looking
>Cont.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (56KB, 468x477px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
56KB, 468x477px
>>564860991
Just copying a post and changing a couple of words is just annoying.
This isn't funny.
>>
>>564862083
FAKE OP FAGGOT
>>
Cont. plz
>>
will screencap don't worry
>>
OP pls my dick too much diamonds
>>
>>564862028
DICK IS DIAMONDS!
>>
File: 1408123335931.jpg (16KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408123335931.jpg
16KB, 225x200px
>>564860303
>>
>>564862131
>They didn’t notice
>”Oh my god that’s hot, my little boy”
>”What the hell V youre getting action with your grandkid and I’m the one whos horny as ronald reagan”
>”You wanna make out too sexy lady?”
>Nicky is in my arms, tongue in my mouth, Rachel in the background like “ooooooh my goooood ”
>Break the kiss, jesus this old lady is more beautiful up close she’s making fucking dead eyes at me
>Side eye V to make sure this didn’t just turn into an awkward orgy
>Take a risk
>”You wanna kiss her feet?”
>”Sure yeah”
>Nicky’s all for it

Cont.
>>
>>564861401
>V is rubbing my dick now
>Start fumbling with her belt, I wanna see that pussy
>Nicky's got a hand down the front of Rachels' pants and they're making out
>You know what, fuck this belt
>I want to fuck someone in the mouth
>Rip my pants down, iron rod cock springs forth
>I pull away from kissing V
>Rachel is the first one on her knees
>She leans in and then pulls back again to tuck back her hair
>FUCKING NICKY OUT OF NOWHERE STEALS THAT COCK, HER MOUTH FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD
>I GRAB A FISTFUL OF THAT FAUXHAWK
>V takes her clothes off on her own and starts rubbing herself while she watches
>I push her hand away and take over

Cont.

>>564860643
Yeah it is and no you don't need gauges, there's no REAL dresscode as long as you look edgy enough to not be able to get a normal job. I have earrings but not gauges.
>>
>>564862083
Lrn2greentext faggot
>>
was lurking until i realized I'm not helping this glorious thread PLEASE ARCHIVE
>>
>>564862527
Cont
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 298x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 298x332px
>>564862527
Prepare to walk the dinosaur everybody.
>>
>>564862639
Yeah I'll bump it too. OP or someone should save the story and make another thread when heaven is asleep
>>
lurkzzz
>>
>>564862870
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHA
>>
>>564862639
Saved this nigger, how should i name it?
>>
>>564862527
Waiting
Fapping
>>
>>564862527
>I push Nicky a little too hard, poor babbu never been throatfucked like that before and she gags
>She pulls back and looks up at me while Rachel takes over
>V is kissing my neck while I bury two fingers in her cunt
>Nickys like "hold on I'm cold I wanna go take a hot shower first" with an apologetic nervous laugh
>"I got plenty of company kid go shower"
>She stands up to leave, pulls her wet bikini bottom the rest of the way off so she doesn't trip
>First time I get a view of that perfect shaved pussy
>Oh
>My
>God
>Push Rachel's head away, fall to my knees, grab Nicky by the hips as she tries to walk away
>"Hold up"
>Slam her back against the wall
>I fucking devoured that snatch and she started moaning IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>564862497
>I kinda casually loop my arm around V’s butt and pull her next to me, she let’s it happen
>I start rubbing the skin of her midriff above her waistband as we walk (like literally, her skin was already pretty bad ...i kinda like that though), trying to ignore my throbbing boner
>Longest
>15
>Minutes
>Of
>My
>Life
>Can’t keep my hands to myself, want to make sure the grannies are definitely really going for this
>Grab Nicky’s ass under the flannel as we walk, she kinda “mmmmm hee hee”
>Rachel slows her pace and presses up next to me on my left
>Keeps pawing at my boner and making coughing noises
>Fight her off because ohhh my shit I can’t handle that right now
>Please god let the house be around the next corner
>I’m going to fistfuck these grannies

Cont.
>>
File: 1408422961749.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1408422961749.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
>>564860214
>you're thread
>>
>>564863019
i have no idea you choose my nigger
>>
>>564863086
Cont?
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 200x148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 200x148px
>>564863016
I'm calling it now, we're getting tricky-dicked.
>>
File: 1394213919481.jpg (136KB, 538x323px) Image search: [Google]
1394213919481.jpg
136KB, 538x323px
at least a picture of them to fuel our imagination and boner? please OP, please
>>
>>564860214
>your're thread.
>>
File: skycowboy.jpg (15KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
skycowboy.jpg
15KB, 400x309px
>>564858160
>>
>>564863356
getting trickydicked feels good though

if OP is not lying he has my respect I would give him all of my shekels but I'm a poorfag
>>
>>564863086
>Rachel kind of squeals and scratches at my back
>I pull back for a sec and look at her, she's still fully clothed except for her glasses
>"Fuckin take your clothes off"
>I grab V's hand and pull her down to kneel next to me, rubbing Nicky's clit with my free hand
>"You're def into girls right?"
>V: "I don't care". Nonchalant shrug.
>I push her face into Nicky's pussy and then press mine in next to her
>We make out over Nicky's slit, double tonguing her, shes moving her hips back and forth something wild and making the best noises I've ever heard

Cont.
>>
>564863118
>We get to the house
>Walking up the stairs to that porch took over 9000 years (they were all really old and we had to take several breaks)
>V’s in front, fumbling with keys, Im behind her, then Rach, then Nicky
>We get inside, Nicky closes the door, turns the lock
>I turn around
>V is looking at me
>I pull that fucking hoodie down and start making out with her hard, grabbing her armpithair
>Rachel jumps in and starts threeway tonguewrestling us
>She’s grabbing at my cock through my jeans while I’m feeling up V
>Little slut granny isn’t wearing a bra under that hoodie
>Didn’t think my dick could get any harder but there it goes
>Return the favor to Rach with one hand, rubbing her pussy through the crotch of her jeans
>She starts rocking her hips
>V’s yellow nipples are getting hard
>I pull back and lift her hoodie up to see them
>Perfect smooth dog-nose-shaped breasts, 12inch-diameter grey nipples
>Start sucking one, grab the back of Rachel’s head and push her into the other two
>Out of the corner of my eye see Nicky, topless, hugging Rach from behind and kissing the back of her nose

Cont.
>>
>>564863086
>DICK IS DIAMONDS
>>
>>564861791
Beta as fuck
>>
File: de1.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
de1.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>
>>564860214
> Thank you for letting 1 ass hole completely derail you're thread.
>>
File: puke.gif (2MB, 319x293px) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
2MB, 319x293px
>>564860214
>You're
>>
>>564863582
op pls
>>
File: 1364902507433.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1364902507433.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
>>564857159
>Jam to some System of a Down
>to some System of a Down
>System of a Down

i wanted to liek you OP... i really wanted to
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 462x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 462x387px
>>564863553
This is one of the most unbelievable stories I've read on /b/. If OP proved this is true then he's the most based, but it's WAYYYY too hard to believe this shit.
>>
>>564863684
You would be extremely wrong considering he fucked 3 girls at the same thing which is more than you did in your entire life
>>
I need moar faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 500x700px
Y'all need to.
>>
File: 1104431225584.jpg (2KB, 125x89px) Image search: [Google]
1104431225584.jpg
2KB, 125x89px
>>564860214
you're
>>
>>564863984

> didn't pay enough attention during the matrix
>>
>>564863930
I know right. a little proof is needed, at least a picture of OP to determine our chances
>>
>>564857062
bump
>>
File: Autism-Speaks-Sign-4.jpg (898KB, 1800x2291px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-Speaks-Sign-4.jpg
898KB, 1800x2291px
>>564860214
>1 ass hole
>>
>>564863930
that's v true but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt
>>
you should type the story before making the thread

moar!
>>
>>564863660
>V is rubbing my anus now
>Start fumbling with her belt, I wanna see that good ol´ pussy
>Nicky's got a dildo down the front of Rachels' pants and they're talking about the weather
>You know what, fuck your couch nigga
>I want to be fucked by someone in the mouth
>Rip my pants down, iron rod cock springs forth
>I pull away from kissing V
>Rachel is the first one with a dildo in her hands
>I get on my knees ready to suck
>FUCKING NICKY OUT OF NOWHERE STEALS THAT DILDO-COCK, SHOVES IT IN MY MOUTH
>I GRAB A FISTFUL OF THAT TIT OF HERS
>V takes her clothes off on her own and starts rubbing herself while she watches
>I push her hand away and take over
>IM ACTUALLY SKULLFUCKING MYSELF WITH A DILDO IN FRONT OF MY GRANDPARENTS AND THEIR FRIENDS

Cont.
>>
>>564863582
>Rachel struggling out of her clothes behind me
>Grab V's hand and place it over my cock
>Something about chipped black nail polish on a 15yo girls tiny hand makes it so much hotter
>I'm kinda reaching at an awkward angle to finger her at the same time
>Nicky's gasping that she's gonna cum
>Fuck no, way too early
>I pull back "Alright go take your shower"
>She let's out this ragged relieved/disappointed sigh and kind of jogs off
>Rachel latches onto me from behind and is biting at my neck and shoulders
>V is making out with me while we play with each other
>We're all fucking around on the floor still in the front hallway surrounded by piles of clothes
>I push V back and start going down on her next
>She kind of hoverhands my head, not quite sure whether or not to grab on tight, I don't bother making her
>Rachel squirms up next to me and tries to fit in to doubleteam her like V and I did to Nicky
>Have to force V's thighs apart wider, girl is sadly not a natural at this stuff

Cont.
>>
>>564864343
I guess that leaves just you. make me laugh faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1000x754px
>>564864241
Yeah I'm considering OP a massive lying faggot until we get proof. I'm preparing myself for mom's spaghetti or whatever.
>>
>>564864343
God damn it op, this nigger is making up shit faster than you.
>>
>>564864468
>DICK IS STILL DIAMONDS!
>>
>>564864530
thats cos he is copying and just changing a few words.
>>
and this is what happens when you say to yourself, "let me just read one green text on /b/ before going to sleep"
>>
>not challenging the gods themselves for your lumber
casual
>>
File: 123451315123112313.jpg (36KB, 379x412px) Image search: [Google]
123451315123112313.jpg
36KB, 379x412px
>>564864468
OP don't be faggot and finish
>>
I'm not posting pics of my cousin on /b/.

I'll think about posting some of the other girls, MAYBE. Can't be sure it won't lead back to identities getting found out for all involved.

Obv I can't post nudes because they're 15.

Now, gotta make a quick phone call, BRB.
>>
>>564864343
>Nicky pushes me a little too hard, poor babbu never been throatfucked like that before and i puke all over the place, right at her belly
>She pulls back and looks up at me while Rachel takes over
>V is kissing my neck while I bury two fingers in my asshole
>Nickys like "hold on I'm cold I wanna go take a hot shower first" with an apologetic nervous laugh
>"I got plenty of company grandma-skank go shower"
>She stands up to leave, pulls her wet bikini bottom the rest of the way off so she doesn't trip
>First time I get a view of that perfect shaved chin of hers
>Oh
>My
>God
>Push Rachel's head away, fall to my knees, grab Nicky by the hips as she tries to walk away
>"Hold up"
>Slam her back against the wall
>I fucking licked her face, went on to her armpits and she started sneezing IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>564864842
It's like you just read into my mind.
>>
Someone better save this whole god damn treasure. I have a meeting in like 3 mins and I need OP to continue
>>
>>564864906
Oh for fuck's sake, why didn't you type up this shit beforehand?
>>
File: newink.jpg (112KB, 850x823px) Image search: [Google]
newink.jpg
112KB, 850x823px
>>564862527
Ah I've gone normalcore over the past few years. Still inked up though, am I gonna make it OP?
>>
File: NickyRachelandV.jpg (155KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
NickyRachelandV.jpg
155KB, 400x267px
Pic of them
>>
>>564864906
Jesus Christ OP, fucking hell, here I am trying to whack one out to you fucking 3 pieces of prime pussy and you're on the fucking phone? Pull your shit together OP
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 363x364px
>>564864906
OP is lying faggot confirmed.
>>
>>564864949
Just save the link and use WayBack Machine
>>
>>564864927
Literally what i said an hour ago... now, well...
>DICK IS DIAMONDS!
>>
>>564864906
And OP never returned.
>>
this thread is golden
>>
ITT OP gets mouth herpes
>>
>>564860991
oh fuck my sides
>>
>>564864906

*opening porn folder* you go OP we have plenty of time..
>>
I saved all till this point, someone take over with screencaps.
>>
>>564864918
>Rachel kind of squeals and scratches at my nose
>I pull back for a sec and look at her, she's still fully clothed except for her strap on dildo
>"Fuckin fuck me"
>I grab V's hand and pull her down to kneel next to me, rubbing Nicky's ear with my free hand
>"You're def into girls right?"
>V: "I don't care". Nonchalant shrug.
>I push her foot into Nicky's pussy and then press mine in next to her
>We make out over Nicky's slit, double tonguing her, shes moving her hips back and forth something wild and making the best grunchy noises I've ever heard

Cont.
>>
>>564864906
we still wouldn't believe faggot. everyone has cousins. we want proof of there being a party or something. text her about it and post her reply or become a lying bitch faggot. vocaroo a fone conversation for maximus belief
>>
>>564865179

I like your ID. I don't know why really.
>>
Inb4 story ends with "fuck her right in the pussy"
>>
>>564857470
You're still OP

now continue with your nostalgic dick stroking
>>
OP is calling the police to turn himself in for fucking underage teens plus his cousin
>>
>>564864949
New at archiving.
I'm basically screenshotting the negro. Where should I upload the pics? Also is there a way to convert it to text without typing it myself?
>>
>>564865426
Yeah it's called copy and paste faggot
>>
Bumping for the end of this story
>>
>>564865426
Copy+paste it from this thread into a txt file maybe...?
>>
>>564865275
>Grab V's hand and place it over my eyes
>Something about chipped black nail polish on a 95yo girls tiny hand makes it so much hotter
>I'm kinda reaching at an awkward angle to finger my but at the same time
>Nicky's gasping that she's gonna fuck my ass now
>Fuck yeah
>I pull back "Alright go do it grandma"
>She let's out this ragged relieved/disappointed sigh and kind of sticks the strap on in
>Rachel latches onto me from behind and is biting at my neck and shoulders and pulling my long unwashed hair
>V is making out with me while we play with each others toes
>We're all fucking around on the floor still in the front hallway surrounded by piles of clothes and shitstains
>I push V back and start going down on her armpits next
>She kind of hoverhands my head, not quite sure whether or not to suck her dildo, I don't bother doing it
>Rachel squirms up next to me and tries to fit in to doubleteam my anus
>Have to force my buttcheecks apart wider, girl is sadly not a natural at this stuff

Cont.
>>
DICK IS SO DIAMONDS
>>
>>564865401
I don't think you can be imprisoned for fucking your cousin.
>>
>>564865487
Im capping it with my phone shitlord
>>
>>564864906

Don't post face pics, you dolt. Just nudes. Besides, we all know these girls are really 18-21 and in college, otherwise what you did would be considered illegal. :^)
>>
>>564865712
Why are you doing this
>>
>>564865401
I don't know bout american states but It's not forbidden to fuck your cousin in many western countries.

But fucking 15yo girls could be a complicated story, at least if one of them or their parents claims you "forced" them
>>
>>564864521
I'm the envious type so I'm actually hoping for dinosaur or belair or something.
>>
>>564865712
I like your version more. OP is a lying sack of autism
>>
>>564865839
it really seems hard to believe that people on /b would do anything that's considered illegal or ethicaly wrong ...
>>
>>564865426
You can use Acrobat XI and a shitload of other PDF readers to identify text.
>>
>>564865890
Even if you didn't force them it's still statutory rape.
>>
Op got arrested for stat rape. Too bad.
>>
>>564865808
You can copy+paste with most phones... What have you got? A Nokia from 2003?
>>
>>564866101
OnlineOCR works well too
>>
DICK IS DIAMONDS and no pics yet... Why did I choose not to go sleep earlier.
>>
>>564866105
Hate this shit. Anyone 25 or below should be allowed to fuck a 15 yo. I lost my virginity at 16 to a 15 yo, its not as if they don't know what they are doing.
I reckon it would be pretty shit sex though. Lack of experience and all.
>>
>>564864906
Lost my diamonds OP, why did you hurt me and never finish the story!
>>
OP come back
You can blame it all on me
>>
File: 1408392582709-1.jpg (99KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1408392582709-1.jpg
99KB, 500x468px
BUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPP
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>564865995
Yeah, or OP is just gonna fucking disappear, like it seems he's doing now. I'll give him 5 minutes before I say he's faggoted off.
>>
Bump
captcha: beariod purpofe
>>
>>564866135
You realize this would take a LOT of time?
>>564866101
Ill try this
>>
>DICK WAS DIAMONDS...
>>
OP is gone! Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more!
>>
File: q chee.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
q chee.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>564857062
Watch the double negatives!
>>
>>564866476
this

damn, OP
>>
>>564866105
Like I said dunno bout NA, as a germanfag it would be allowed as long as you don't force her or something, would be complicated though if some of them claims that you did.

Just looked that shit up because I had my way with a minor this weekend, she was 17 though which turned out to be a legal age
>>
>>564866643
>implying that you have a dick at all
>>
>>564866476
This. Think OP left to walk his dinosaur in Bel-Air.

>tfw dick not diamonds
>>
>>564866476
better laid story than OP's
>>
>>564866643
> WAS ENOUGH DIAMONDS FOR A DWARF STASH THEN OP LEFT
>>

Cont.
>>
>>564866476
It's not that. It's that if OP's story is true then he fucked three 15 y.o.'s over the course of a weekend. While the closest I got to a threesome was to make out with a pair of girls.

As I said - basic envy.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 408x632px
>>564866780
Yup. Well it was fun while it lasted, but it's time to clear out.
>>
File: stop.jpg (35KB, 389x500px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
35KB, 389x500px
This, children, is why you pretype your fucking greentexts.
>>
i'm gonna go shave, OP YOU BETTER DELIVRAR
>>
op faggotted off.
>>
BACK, SORRY NIGGERS, DID YOU MISS ME.

PLEASE HOLD FOR NEXT PART. HAVE 1 PIC.
>>
>They say we’re going to a party, want me to buy dildos lmao
>>
>>564867081
fucking finally
>>
BEST COME BACK! OP NOT FAG
>>
>>564867081
Praise da lord
>>
>>564867081
PREPARING DIAMONDS!!
>>
>>564867081
About time faggot
>>
>>564866980
22minutes since the last post, he probably got pissed off. I don't blame him
>>
>>564867081
Just finish the story OP
>>
>>564867081
Better fucking dump for making us wait nigger
>>
>>564867081
You do love us, oh OP I knew you wouldn't Abandon me!
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 804x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 804x787px
>>564867081
It's too late OP. You're a faggot now.
>>
File: 1408491488468.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1408491488468.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>564867081

Cont.
>>
>>564867081
Will OP redeem himself? Or be a faggot forever?
>>
>>564867081
inb4 thread 404's
>>
>Go to a corner store cuz all the sex shops are closed this late.
>>
Yes! OP has returned! In OP we trust!
Now finish your goddamn story.
>>
File: the hype.png (99KB, 208x288px) Image search: [Google]
the hype.png
99KB, 208x288px
>>564867081
>ONE PIC.
OHHOOOHOHOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOHHHHHH!!
>inb4 OP looks for pictures of young 15 year old girls on google and has the fbi knock on his door.
>>
>>564867081
I've been holding my wood 3 whole fucking minutes, OP!
Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to stay hard without constant stimulation involving underage girls?
>>
Make a new thread OP
>>
>>564867356
probably will before he finishes. I hope at least to see a pic
>>
>>564867425
Diamonds right?
>>
>Go to a corner store cuz all the child molestation shops are closed this late
>>
>>564867081
DIAMONDS HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED
>>
>>564867081
MY DIAMONDS ARE WAITING
>>
>Friend next to her, smoking hot dykey looking granny, shaved sides of her head were light blonde and she had a black fauxhawk, beatles tank top, sweatpants, nose ring, pussy piercing
>>
File: 1404384346564.jpg (5KB, 221x120px) Image search: [Google]
1404384346564.jpg
5KB, 221x120px
>>564867081
Op is back with even more faggotry

casual
>>
>>564867081
Diamonds intensify
>>
Start new thread and put link
>>
>>564862527
how bigs your cock, OP?
>>
File: 1408737325001.jpg (12KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1408737325001.jpg
12KB, 300x400px
>They didn’t notice
>”Oh my god that’s hot, my little boy”
>”What the hell V youre getting action with your grandkid and I’m the one whos horny as ronald reagan”
>”You wanna make out too sexy lady?”
>Nicky is in my arms, tongue in my mouth, Rachel in the background like “ooooooh my goooood ”
>Break the kiss, jesus this old lady is more beautiful up close she’s making fucking dead eyes at me
>Side eye V to make sure this didn’t just turn into an awkward orgy
>Take a risk
>”You wanna kiss her feet?”
>”Sure yeah”
>Nicky’s all for it

Cont.
>>
>>564867081
OP, come back
> MY DIAMONDS ARE READY
>>
File: image.jpg (324KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324KB, 857x1200px
>>564867469
Here you go
>>
>Go to a corner store cuz OP is a fag
>>
>>564867081
fucking nigger, hurry!
>>
File: reaction.png (153KB, 505x315px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.png
153KB, 505x315px
>>564867729

18 carat.
>>
>>564867814
Stfu other me, even I'm over your shitposting.
>>
>>564867924
>>564867892
>>564867814
>>564867785
>>564867783
>>564867767
>>564867729
>Go to a corner store cuz all the sex shops are closed this late?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 517x630px)
image.jpg
59KB, 517x630px
>>564867783
OP faggoted off again.
>>
>>564867972
how the fuck do you sage after email field is gone?
>>
>>564867081
Waiting for OP to stop being faggot
mfw
>>
where r u op
where r u
>>
>>564868030
>Go to a corner store cuz all the sex shops are closed this late, cause OP is a fag
>>
File: 1406989557483.jpg (13KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
1406989557483.jpg
13KB, 274x200px
This story must come to an end to satisfy my diamonds OP
>>
>>564868030
you need a 4chan gold pass
>>
>>564865426
hahaha holy shit this guy is retarded
>>
>OP comes back
>OP to not pre-type greentext
>OP success at faggotry
>>
File: 1399793705964.jpg (227KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1399793705964.jpg
227KB, 480x640px
Look who it is again, heav& id, im feed up with your shit
>>
Op is being a fag again
>>
>>564868030
With ultra mega ballsack powers granted by the church of the giant flying spaghetti monster. Exclusivity motherfuka.
>>
>>564868141
answer my question good sir and I'll give you an upboat ;^)
>>
>Grab V's hand and place it over my eyes
>Something about chipped black nail polish on a 95yo girls tiny hand makes it so much hotter
>I'm kinda reaching at an awkward angle to finger my but at the same time
>Nicky's gasping that she's gonna fuck my ass now
>Fuck yeah
>I pull back "Alright go do it grandma"
>She let's out this ragged relieved/disappointed sigh and kind of sticks the strap on in
>Rachel latches onto me from behind and is biting at my neck and shoulders and pulling my long unwashed hair
>V is making out with me while we play with each others toes
>We're all fucking around on the floor still in the front hallway surrounded by piles of clothes and shitstains
>I push V back and start going down on her armpits next
>She kind of hoverhands my head, not quite sure whether or not to suck her dildo, I don't bother doing it
>Rachel squirms up next to me and tries to fit in to doubleteam my anus
>Have to force my buttcheecks apart wider, girl is sadly not a natural at this stuff

Cont.
>>
>Go to a corner store cuz all the sex shops are closed this late cuz HEIL HITLER
>>
>>564868265
Ask Sarah Jessica Parker
>>
>>564868265
Omg how u get that
>>
File: rach.png (483KB, 394x560px) Image search: [Google]
rach.png
483KB, 394x560px
>Rach and I are sloppy tonguefucking V
>She's moaning pretty good now
>Rachel turns and murmurs in my ear "fuck her so I can lick both of you"
>DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER
>I cup her cheek and ask "where the fuck did you come from?" unable to stop smiling like an idiot
>She does this like, pleased squeal thing, its adorable
>I sit up and start searching the floor for my jeans and wallet to grab a condom
>V sits up and starts shuffling nervously
>"I don't wanna go first"
>Ah, she's def still a virgin
>Rach just kinda stares at her innocently "okay I'll go first
>I get the condom on
>I go to push Rach down and she tackles me down onto my back
>thisworkstoo.jpg
>She gets up and straddles my cock
>I tell V to sit on my face
>Next thing I know I'm fucking both of them, Rach is riding me like a pro
>Well okay she's not really pro but way better than expected for a 15 yo
>Crumpled jeans are under me now, zipper digging into my back
>Trying to ignore it and keep going
>Girls are making out on top of me from what I can hear with my face buried in my cousins twat

Cont.
>>
this thread could 404 soon.....

new thread op new thread
>>
>>564868420
It is given to you when you stop being a faggot
>>
>>564868438
I thought that shit was her nipple
>>
>>564868438
SOMEONE REVERSE GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH THAT SHIT!
>>
File: 1403717445165.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1403717445165.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>>564868438
>>
>DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER
>I cup her cheek and ask "where the fuck did you come from?" unable to stop smiling like an idiot
>I sit up and start searching the floor for my jeans and wallet to grab a condom
>I get the condom on
>thisworkstoo.jpg
>Girls are making out on top of me form what I can hear with my face buried in my cousins twat

Cont
>>
>>564868616
no results
>>
>>564861663
>>564861726
>>564861761

[email protected]
>>
>>564868438
>DICK SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!
>>
>>564868438
shitty pic, but still appears to be hot as fuck
>>
tin eye says 0 results
>>
>Rach and V are sloppy assfucking me
>I´m moaning pretty good now
>Rachel turns and murmurs in V ear "fuck him alone so I can take a shitbreak"
>DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER
>I cup her cheek and ask "where the fuck did you come from?" unable to stop farting like an idiot
>I sit up and start searching the floor for my jeans and wallet to grab a dildo
>I get the condom on the strapon
>thisworkstoo.jpg
>She gets up and puts the strapon in my anus
>Next thing I know I'm being fucked by both of them, Rach is riding me like a pro
>Well okay she's not really pro but way better than expected for a 95 yo
>Grannies are making out on top of me from what I can hear with my face buried in my cousins shitter

Cont.
>>
>>564868616
no results
>>
>>564868590
Omg how I do that
>>
I'm gonna go buy some beer.

SOMEONE BETTER screen cap this shit.

please.

also, dont 404 before I get back. I'll share my beer.
>>
File: 5135140132519039213912309123.jpg (58KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
5135140132519039213912309123.jpg
58KB, 433x480px
>>564868438
>still waiting for the diamond dinosaurs of bel-air
>>
Diamond is not Crash
>>
>DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER
>I get the condom on
>thisworkstoo.jpg
>Girls are making out on top of me form what I can hear with my face buried in my cousins twat

Cont...
>>
i had the most depressing day today and you motherfuckers have me in tears im laughing so fucking hard
>>
File: 1375325184589.gif (498KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375325184589.gif
498KB, 262x200px
>>564868438
Op is serious, reverse search brings nothing up
>>
>>564868438
>DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER

All of my sides!
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 398x500px
>>564868706
Ok, so the picture isn't faked, but it still isn't sufficient proof for this story being real.
>>
What if heaven is cousins /b/tard friend?
>>
>>564868438
which one is that, op
>>
Fuck man, hurry this shit up, my phones gone from 70% to 20% in this thread, I want the story OP stop being the niggerest....
>>
>>564868438
>brb I gotta go get a quick "phone call"
>"phone call"
>not searching for pictures of girls that look underage
>back from the "phone call"
>only now I can post pictures
>I've had them all along, trust me guise
>>
>>564868998
welp she seems to be telling a completely different story
>assfucking
>dildos
>etc
>>
>DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER
>I cup her cheek and ask "where the fuck did you come from?" unable to stop farting like an idiot
>thisworkstoo.jpg
>Next thing I know I'm being fucked by both of them, Rach is riding me like a pro
>Grannies are making out on top of me from what I can hear with my face buried in my cousins shitter

Contin.
>>
>>564868438
"Obv I can't post nudes because they're 15."

-> posts semi nude
WIN
>>
>>564868817
Open the door
Get on the floor
Do the dinosaur
>>
>>564868968
> sides
Forced shitty meemee that has been around for 1 hour 32 faggots

casual
>>
>>564869129
>do the dinosaur
>>
>Rach and I are sloppy tonguefucking V's cock
>Rachel turns and murmurs in my ear "fuck her so I can lick both of your cocks"
>COCKS ARE FOREVER
>I cup her cock and ask "where the fuck did this come from?" unable to stop smiling like an idiot
>I sit up and start searching the floor for my cock and wallet to grab a condom
>Ah, she's def still a cock sucked
>I get the cock on
>I go to push Rach down and she tackles me down onto my cock
>thisworkstoo.jpg
>I tell V to sit on my cock
>Next thing I know I'm fucking both of them, Rach is riding me like a cock
>Crumpled jeans are under me now, cock digging into my back
>Girls are making out on top of me form what I can hear with my face buried in my cousins cock

Cont
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 236x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 236x419px
>>564869129
Mom's spaghetti. Also, is this theory that you're OP's cousin's /b/tard friend true?
>>
>>564869129
Omg how I do that
>>
>>564869089
But could be doing so to annoy op into not telling the story?
Maybe I'm just making shit up because I'm tired and want to see the end before i sleep..
>>
File: 1353128137s8.jpg (47KB, 478x588px)
1353128137s8.jpg
47KB, 478x588px
>>564863086
>be me reading this thread
>on phone walking through traffic
>go to train station walk down stairs
>walk throught turnstile break dick
>fall backwards and spill spaghetti
>all over my face
mfw
>>
>>564869327
im his grandma actually and we really strapon fucked him, all 4 of us

proof: my ID
>>
>>564869302
mfw
>>
>COCKS ARE FOREVER
>I cup her cock and ask "where the fuck did this come from?" unable to stop smiling like an idiot
>I get the cock on
>thisworkstoo.jpg
>Girls are making out on top of me form what I can hear with my face buried in my cousins cock

Cont.
>>
>>564868991
agreed.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 576x432px
>>564869340
>"Omg how I do that"
>Get your shit together Heaven
>>
thats it op you are a fuckin faggot
>>
>COCKS ARE FOREVER
>I get the cock on
>thisworkstoo.jpg

Cont..
>>
>>564869496

this ones better

>DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER
>thisworkstoo.jpg

Cont.
>>
I am loving the rewrites. Almost as much fun to read as OP's stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 687x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 687x627px
>>564869447
You wouldn't happen to be doing anything saturday would you?
>>
OP fuck are you writing and proof reading your shit 20 times over?
>>
>>564869648
Omg how I do that
Help
>>
OP fagget create new thread
>>
>>564869191
I do me, you do you, heaven.
>>
File: 12983121312032819371298319.png (175KB, 370x293px) Image search: [Google]
12983121312032819371298319.png
175KB, 370x293px
>>564868438
OP went back to the phone
still a faggot
OPfw
>>
>Get tired of zipper digging into back.
>Push V off face
>Sit up, make out with Rachel
>Try to make her climb off so we can go to a bed or something
>"Nooo I dont wanna" she digs her nails into my back and clings on
>She's being a bratty, cute fuck
>Even more turned on
>Fuck her REALLY HARD for a few seconds, bouncing her up and down on my cock
>Sitting position really not easy on the legs for this
>"Ugh come on we can fuck on the couch"
>"Carry me"
>V just kinda deadpans an amused "oh my god"
>I look over and she's casually rubbing her clit, its really hot
>I give her thigh a quick lick, it's all I can reach at the moment
>"You wanna get fucked?"
>She kinda shrugs one shoulder "Alright."
>Turn back to Rach "get up so I can fuck my cousin"
>She slides off my dick, it falls back onto my stomach with a wet slap

Cont.

>>564868998
MIND = BLOWN. She could be reading this actually, if I didn't know from texting her that she's not on a computer right now.

>>564869006
>Whats a filename.
>>
For the love of god somebody edit all these together. Shit's cash
>>
NEW THREAD OP
NEW THREAD OP
>>
>>564869765
Omg how I do that
>>
Got out of the meeting thinking this would 404 thank good it hasnt. Hurry the fuck up OP

Diamonds dont last forever
>>

Cont.
>>
BUMP LIMIT
BUMP LIMIT
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x417px
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>564869926
We demand proof you're not being a lying faggot OP.
>>
>Get tired of zipper digging into back.
>Push V off face
>Sit up, make out with Rachel
>Try to make her climb off so we can go to a bed or something
>"Nooo I dont wanna" she digs her nails into my back and clings on
>She's being a bratty, cute fuck
>Even more turned on
>Fuck her REALLY HARD for a few seconds, bouncing her up and down on my cock
>Sitting position really not easy on the legs for this
>"Ugh come on we can fuck on the couch"
>"Carry me"
>V just kinda deadpans an amused "oh my god"
>I look over and she's casually rubbing her clit, its really hot
>I give her thigh a quick lick, it's all I can reach at the moment
>"You wanna get fucked?"
>She kinda shrugs one shoulder "Alright."
>Turn back to Rach "get up so I can fuck my cousin"
>She slides off my dick, it falls back onto my stomach with a wet slap

Cunt
>>
>>564869926
Don't have to be on a computer for /b/
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.