[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new thread for disclosing your truths and lies old one reached

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 19

File: 2013-10-07 06.11.56.gif (188KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-07 06.11.56.gif
188KB, 500x333px
new thread for disclosing your truths and lies
old one reached post limit
>>
File: 1408647494570.jpg (81KB, 425x750px) Image search: [Google]
1408647494570.jpg
81KB, 425x750px
was gonna gok to bed, but am posting to thank you for this gif
>>
>>564033052
ya bish
>>
>>564033214
my pleasure, thanks for those tits
>>
Just gonna repost mine from the other thread here.
I went to the ER with a head wound while tripping on two tabs of acid. I think I have mild PTSD and mild HPPD from that experience, though they don't really interfere with my day-to-day life.
>>
Also, bump.
>>
File: bra size bruh.png (39KB, 529x223px) Image search: [Google]
bra size bruh.png
39KB, 529x223px
>>564032963
I lived as a woman for 3 years in Seattle (2010/2013)
>>
>>564033497
care to elaborate?
>>
i dont clean the lint trap after drying my clothes
>>
I KILLED HIM AND I LIKED IT
>>
>>564033589
Nigga you gone start a fire.
>>
>>564033589
me either.. I literally forgot that this existed until now
>>
I have a collection of my stepmother's lesbian sex pictures. I'm not uploading anything because I'm a pussy faggot.
>>
>>564033849
Pics or gtfo.
>>
>>564033849
cmon bro, this is an anonymous image board, it'll be fine
>>
Everyone thinks I'm happy but in reality I act like an asshole and start fights with everyone hoping that someone will eventually kill me.
>>
I met Styles P
>>
I have a scat fetish, big one.
>>
Fuck my bi cousin thrice
>>
>>564033540
>came out a transgender
>kicked out
>sold all my shit
>took a bus to Seattle
>seemed like a total life change
>settled in a shelter
>got a doctor
>put on hormones
>became waitress
>strarted living as a girl full time
>breast growth
>long hair
>met girlfriends
>moved into nice apartment
>parties
>girl stuff
>had a bf
>woke up one morning with cum in my hair
>decided I was being a fuckign freak
>flushed hormone pills, shaved head, took bus back home
>here I sit
>>
>>564034578
post before and after pics
>>
>>564032963
i am a proud pedophile.
>>
>>564034973
no way
>>
>>564034087
>>564034187
Only one I'm posting.
>>
A guy anonymously offered to pay me money to suck my dick over ask.fm last year and later admitted that he was guy I've known since elementary school. No one knows he's gay except for me and some of my close friends and he's currently in a 2 year relationship with a girl.
>>
>>564035035
my nigga
>>
i stuck my dick in my dogs mouth when i was little
>>
>>564035035
NOW... since you identify as one, what age girls do you like.

I just assumed something... what age children* do you like
>>
I'm highly thinking of fucking a 55 year old dude in the bum for $500
>>
>>564035802
dats ps4 swag? or 3ds binge?
>>
My mom and I have had intercourse many times. I like it most times, but she cries every time.
>>
File: cross2.jpg (129KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cross2.jpg
129KB, 1280x1024px
>>564036115
alright, time for greentext my friend. Interest has maxed out
>>
>>564036350
>Be me
>Be 17
>Very horny, masterchambering in bedroom
>Hot scene start pumping furious
>Scene ends
>Get bored because videos cannot be found to satiate lust
>Mother downstairs cleaning house
>MFW she's only wearing cammie and underwear
>cont?????
>>
>be 20
>69ed my 8/10 girlfriend of 3years
>for the first today
>felt good
>she came twice
>I came twice
>once in her mouth, once on her 36D tits
>she loves my almost 8inch cock
>her pussy looks, smells and tastes great.

Today was a good day
>>
My fetish is being a pet, I wear my dog's collars when im alone and sometimes to bed.
>>
>>564036825
dont even ask. im here just go for it
>>
I was raped by my stepfather when I was 4. He went to prison and everything. I don't tell my friends because I don't want their pity and I don't want it to define my taste/distaste in people.
>>
>>564036350
>lol when of course I'll cont.....
>Ask her if I can help clean, because she is easly 8outof10milfbone
>She says yes annonnnnn, go do the dishes
>I do dishes
>I put dishes in dish washer
>I HAVE COMPLETED DISHES
>She thanks me for hard work
>MFW use filled and constantly checking out my mother
>days go by and I am still turned on by her sex
>Masturchambering in bedroom to thoughts of her constantly
>>
File: behalf.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
behalf.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
>>564037143
good for you. I hate people that milk their life for pity.
>>
I think about killing my family, ex girlfriend, and myself every day, but I'm too pussy to do it.
>>
File: unnamed.png (89KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
89KB, 300x300px
>>564037225
moar
>>
>>564037225
>One day skip school while mom goes to do laundry at laundromat because poorest of poorfags
>Mom comes home and is not happy in most ways
>try to talk mom out of punishment
>NOT SUCCESSFUL
>Grounded and school was called
>School punishment also
>Sit in room for remainder of day masterchambering
>Mom comes up to check on me after not being heard from in 3 hours
>she knocks
>>
>>564037635
>she knocks
god damnit you should be a thrill author
>>
>>564036825
what the fuck is a cammie are you british. ive lived in london never heard that shit. she wasnt wearing camo i assume
>>
>>564037635
are you foreign?
>>
>>564037943
It's like a tank top
>>
>>564037635
>COCK EXPOSED MAXIMUM SHAME
>Mother begins redfaceshamespeakiamsorryannonididnotmeantointeruptyoushitshitsorrysorry
>slams door shut
>BONER DEFLATES INSTANTLY AND BLUE BALLS ENSUE
>Shame intensifies and room dwelling continues , I do not leave room for remainder of day
>>
>>564038142
thus far very believeable
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 244x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 244x450px
>>564038142
bump for a potentially gr8 story m8
>>
>>564038142
>BE ME
>three days after event of maximum shame
>mother confronts me in morning before school and redface resumes
>"annon, I am sorry for walking in on you yesterday. I know how hard it is for boys your age to deal with........ frustrations"
>speaks in slut tone like no other, BONE RAGES THROUGH CAGE
>MFW she does not notice
>Continues speech, cannot focus due to massive blood depletion from brain into cock
>mother wearing pj's and nipples SLAMMING through fabrics
>"MOM, I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW!!!" I escape embarrassed nature
>Go to school, masturchamber furiously to her nipples wreaking havoc on her pj blouse
>>
>>564038142
Keep it going
>>
>>564038816
Yes Moar
>>
>>564038816
;o
>>
Found out I have cancer.

have No insurancem going to die

Don't want to be a burden to my partned so I told her I cheated on her.
>>
>>564038816
>School ends and I return home after daydreams and general horn
>Mother greets me at door
>"Hello annon, how was your day??"
>Try to respond normally, but collapse under social strain and immense horn, flee to room: redface status maximum
>>
>>564039221
tell her you lied to protect her feelings then ask for a threesome or orgy
>>
>>564039147
: ^ )
>>
>>564039225
>MOTHER KNOCKS ON DOOR
>*through door* "Annon, I know things have been weird between us since...our encounter.... Can we please talk??"
>MFW TERROR
>"c-c-come in....."
>ULTIMATE BETA FAILURE
>Mother enters wearing tank and shorts, beautiful C cup breasts perking unbelievably
>"Annon... We can't avoid this forever... I am sorry for walking in on you, I really am... I should have known better...."
>I reply with silence...
>"Truth is, annon, I haven't been able to stop thinking about that moment..."
"BONER EXPLODES
>>
>>564039770
=/
>>
>>564039770
1. i have a boner
2. were your parents divorced
>>
>>564039770
Go go go
>>
When i was addicted to coke i sold two guns, a tv, a ps3 and my wifes jewelry, told her that the house was broken into, police report filed and everything, she still doesnt know
>>
>>564039770
>"I know this is probably weird... But your father and I... Well... Since we split... I haven't had much relief in my....frustrations either..."
>COCK RUPTURES
>"See.... I know this is horrible... But you're 17 now and.. Well... God... I don't know...
> I finally speak up, but stutter like a fucking idiot baggoon "I-I-I w-w-w-welll can't s-s-s-stop thinksdfisnfniing a-a-about you either..."
>"Really annon??" she says biting her lip with sex dripping from each syllable.
>>
>>564035072
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

YOURE NO TRANNY, JUST A FAGGOT
>>
>>564040254
u onyl did coke over one weekend that shit was fun
>>
>>564034578
do you still have the boobs?
>>
I drive an 87 suburban because it is a giant metal beast. not for any reason other than I drive like a shitter in parking lots and routinely clip other cars on accident. sometimes on purpose if they park like a prick. The beast is comparable to the one in the pic.

The modern plastic bumpers crumple and cave, while this beast gets, at worst, a paint scratch, which buffs right out.

I've committed officially over 78 hit and runs in the metropolitan area where I drive it, and have never gotten caught, because I fake a note and bullshit contact information for onlookers, and then leave the scene and park on the other side of the lot.

I only ever clip the bumpers though, because I wouldn't want to risk real damage to my bumper, which would then result in me actually having to pay to get it repaired, instead of just running a towel across the bumper, and then buffing out any scratch.

I love my suburban, and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I hope it never dies.
>>
>>564040289
>Y--y-y-esss... I uhh... I think you're hot
>EXTREME EMBARRASS: REDFACE STATUS MARS
>Mother blushes and grabs my hand
>"Annon... I know this is weird.... but can I kiss you?"
>COCK IS BOMB
>"Oh..Uh...What?? Uh... Mom...I am your son..."
>MFW complete failure
>Mother: "Annon... I know... I am sorry... I shouldn't have said anything.... I'll leave you be...
>Mother begins to stand up and walk away, but before I can say or do anything, she puts her hand on my thigh and kisses me.
>>
File: bbic.jpg (108KB, 1160x700px) Image search: [Google]
bbic.jpg
108KB, 1160x700px
>>564040759
forgot pic
>>
>>564037943
A camisole
>>
when i was around 4 or 5, my cousin and his friend (Who were around 9 or 10) took me into the back shed and forced me to blow them. to this day i've only told 1 person.

A girl who i was talking to for a while asked me what cum tastes like. i didnt know so she asked me to try it and i did. later i suggested she try it and a few days later she blew me and swallowed.. shit was cash.
>>
I'm a man.
I found a manhater on omegle and had a several-hours long conversation in which I disparaged my own sex and lavished praise onto her, while calling for a gynarchy.
I ended up borderline begging her to let me start regularly sending her money; and she was gonna go for it, but my network died and I lost it.

And I'm so sad and angry.
>>
>>564041004
wat
>>
>>564041004

Damn man, alot of these guys are just perma-sad pussies that just want someone to feel bad for them, but this is ridiculous
>>
>>564040984
>A girl who i was talking to for a while asked me what cum tastes like
that's the best question to be asked by a girl
>>
>>564040807
>ULTIMATE AROUSAL ACHIEVED
>We kiss passionately and my hands reach up to her breasts and fondle them immediately
>She moans loudly and rips my shirt off of my body.
>Still kissing she peels her tank from her body and unclasps her bra for me to take in full beauty
>HOLY FUCK AMAZING
>Things intensify until both of our pants are off and we are grinding our genitals against each other roughly.
>Both moaning loudly at this point and horn is unparalleled.
>>
File: DSC_0019.png (1014KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0019.png
1014KB, 1000x664px
I have been observing police actions for 11 days posing as a journalist so I can collect intelligence.
>>
>>564041250
>>564041176
What?
If I'm interpreting the original post correctly, this thread is for sharing secrets and shames.

What I said is both of those.
>>
>>564041507

I had a dream that in fergusen, cops on an MRAP with a mounted 30 cal freaked out as they were overwhelmed by citizens, speed away, spraying into the crowd, and ultimately ridding citizens who had climbed onto the MRAP. they turned around, running over the citizens previously on the MRAP, shooting them the fuck up, those crawling away, etc.
>>
>>564041664

I am in the wrong fucking thread

I was trying to cheer up a bunch of baww thread faggots to no avail

My bad
>>
>>564041325
we had some weird conversations. I was/am still beta as fuck so it took a lot of nerve for me to say she should try it. but anyway, thats how i got my first bj
>>
>>564041386
>WE START TO FUCK GLORY IS TO JESUS AND GOD ABOVE
>SUDDENLY TEARS FORM IN MOTHER EYES AND STREAM OUT
>NOT ONLY IS CRYING BUT FULL FORCE SCREAM SOBBING WHILE POWER FUCKING THE SEMEN FROM MY STICK.
>I am complete terror and horror
>Nothing can be done because mother is power fucking and I cannot escape or reason
>Confusion is maximum and orgasm is imminent
>Cumming, mother scream sobbing, slamming down onto me
>WHAT.THE.FUCK.
>Mother must have came long before, because she limp sags off my body and onto my bed and passes the fuck out.
>MFW WHAT JUST HAPPENED
>cont??
>>
>>564039221
best of luck to you /b/rother
>>
File: 1382497138570.jpg (55KB, 923x960px) Image search: [Google]
1382497138570.jpg
55KB, 923x960px
>>564042031
jesus christ what have you done
>>
File: DSC_0258.png (741KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0258.png
741KB, 1000x664px
>>564041794
Somehow I doubt that would happen, but we are watching.
>>
>>564039221
That is the saddest thing I've ever read.
I respect your moral fiber.

>>564042031
YES CONT
>>
Got kicked out of my Univeristy this week. School starts on monday and I have been lying to my parents that I have been going to school for the past week. Still owe like 1500 for some classes I failed. Don't have a job and I really don't know what I am going to do.
>>
>>564042536
Scam Kickstarter.
>>
>>564042342

I imagined an impassioned speech by a person telling people to take up arms against the unauthorized, occupying, standing army mislabeled as police in our country. Declaring a line in the sand bullshit, and police are either for us, and walk away from their occupation by order of resignation, or be grouped with their anti-citizen brothers-in-arms.

Then dreaming of news reports of mass geurilla warfare against local PDs insuing. Small towns would be unaffected, local PDs would resign, then township would elect a sheriff.

Pipe dreams of rebellions and survivalist nutjob bullshit.
>>
>>564042536
tell them the truth but tell them that you're depressed. that one always works on weak spineless millenial parents and they won't get too angry.
>>
>>564042031
Moar!
>>
File: DSC_0199.png (1MB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0199.png
1MB, 1000x664px
>>564042825
Americans suck at protesting.
>>
>>564042031
>My mind is melt
>Just fucked mother and she is corpse sleep on my bed filled with my load
>WHAT DO
>I got to bathroom to clean body, recover and think of wtf just happened
>Ten minutes later
>Return to room, mother is GONE
>WHAT THE FUCK: PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALLOOOO
>I pass out on bed hoping to just wake up from insane dream/terror
>Wake up to mothers voice
>"Annon... Annonnnn.... Wake up... Please... We have to talk...."
> Wake up "Ummm... What happened earlier...??
>"Annon... I am sorry.... I-I-I... Well... I seduced you and we had sex... Are you ok???"
>VIRGINITY HAS BEEN STOLEN BY MOTHER CONFUSION AND VOMIT IS READY
>"I... I guess I'm ok..."
>Mother: "OK!" she says excitedly and leaves room.
>This is the end of our first experience.
>I have many more stories, would you like more, friends??
>>
I have never kissed a girl and I think I have left it too long, I tried to do it when I was around 12 to 13 years old, although I didn't have a clue what to do, as I spent most of my childhood with my bro running around with dustbin lids as shields and sticks for swords, playing as children, doing children stuff, having fun, not caring, running through fields and getting filthy because we didn't know how much electric it cost to do the laundry, being picky with food because we didn't know how much it cost, complaining about how we kept moving house every year because we didn't know my dad kept finding our mother and rent prices keep going up. Needless to say, I haven't tried in almost 8 years. I have left it so long and now it's at the stage where if I do it now and make a mistake it could be catastrophic socially and mentally. Fucking it up when I was a kid was bad enough, the girl and her friends spread that shit like fucking swine flu and I only heard the end of it when I decided to disappear into my room for 2 years.

I need some advice on this, and I need honest advice, not /adv/.
>>
>>564043230
come back tomorrow night, or someone archive the others. I really do want to hear more
>>
>>564042536

Organize a fake gaming tournament.

Contact popular-amateur streamers/shoutcasters for w/e game, and promise them a fee, contact a few pro gamers, and say that you will be accepting entries for top 8 ladder players. Tournament to be held online.

Make a bunch of promotional material and put it all over gaming related subreddits, community sites, etc.

Start indiegogo with flex goals/price level rewards, etc.

Act like you are gonna be totally transparent.

Raise money, contact players and casters and lead them on like this will be a real thing, set date, designate stream, etc.

Date gets here, you just fucking disappear with the cash.

If Destiny I indiegogo tournament is any indication, you can probably break 5k doing this, though you would ruin crowd-funded tournaments in eSports by no-names forever
>>
>>564043210

I agree.
>>
>>564043230
One Moar story before I pass out and thread is kill
>>
File: 1382287152845.jpg (217KB, 1712x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1382287152845.jpg
217KB, 1712x1142px
>>564043232
Its not as big of a deal as you think, and once you conquer it, more things will come your way. the dominos start falling after that
>>
>>564043593

Thanks bro. Only input I've ever had on it since it happened. What should I do if I get the chance? Does it come naturally?
>>
>>564043991
Yeah. My first kiss was with someone more experienced than me. try to find a girl that likes to take charge in that kind of shit. sluts work great, and alcohol always helps. Its totally natural after a minute of making out. pecks are easy too. If you end up making out, use as little tongue as possible. Guys always overuse it and most girls ive met think loads of tongue is gross.
>>
>>564043583
FOR YOU ANON
>Fast forward 7 years
>My wedding day
>All family is present
>Mom is in full slut garb, wanting my cock one last time before I am sold off to womynkin
>Exchange vows and kiss my bride.
>After party
>Mother is wasted
>She grabs me and pulls me away from party and to a utility closet
>She fucks me raw and takes my load completely inside of her
>New wife walks in
>MFW WHEN LIFE IS OVER
>Mother grabs her by the nape and forces her to suck my cock and mom juice
>Wife fully accepts and things get weird
>WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LIFE AND HOW IS THIS HAPPENING
>Threesome with wife and mom commences
>Cum in wife's mouth and mom snowballs.
>I am sex confusion
>From that moment on, never spoken of again
>I have many more stories
>CONT???
>>
File: 1406829749068.jpg (69KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1406829749068.jpg
69KB, 640x800px
I went from pretty /fat/ to pretty /fit/ and learned to cook healthy. All my friends and family were proud and happy for me (my sister says I inspired her to lose weight because my whole family is fat) but I binge and purge every single day because I'm still a fatass at heart

>tfw I just downed an entire pizza to myself earlier, threw it up and then made a healthy stir fry
>>
>>564043991
try not to overthink the situation. Also try and guage out the chick you're going to do it with first and maybe let her know how out of touch you are with chicks/dating. Definately don't do this if she is a bitch otherwise it will get out and it will be fucking horrible.
>>
>>564043096
Will probably do that, but it's my own fault that I got kicked out I should have dedicated more time to my studies. I really want to change my life right now, I just wanna overcome this fucking lazyness that I have when it comes to school work. I will probably start looking for some type of job tomorrow to start paying off those loans.
>>
>>564044219
Theory: Our world is a porn game.
5LhMggtU is main character.
>>
>>564032963
Tomorrow I am going to be fucked in the ass with a strapon by a FtoM trans.
>>
>>564044417
>Would you like to join porn game??
>I have more stories to share.
>>
>>564044673
Yes I would like to fucking join.

And yes please share more.
>>
GO ON
>>
I have the belief that I am going to be the next mojo shaman with a guitar that's going to try and heal the world with everyone else.

I'm starting to wonder if this is schizophrenia.
>>
>>564043232
dear god, what's wrong with people? stop putting things on such fucking pedestals and just plow through life, grab anything you want. I've never understood the so called beta and alpha shit, wanna fuck a woman? then go fuck her for fuck sake. want exp? go out of town, get semi-hammered and hook up with a 5/10 slut = exp acquired. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM INTERNET BOYS?!
>>
>>564043416
yea if I was that committed to something I don't think I would have gotten kicked out, I just feel like I am was not taking school serious because I don't know what I want to do with my self so I don't know why I am there or what the fuck I want.
>>
File: 129414864519.jpg (51KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
129414864519.jpg
51KB, 396x385px
I've been in college for 6 years now and only accumulated 70 credits.

I've been lying to my parents the entire time. I'm a failure.
>>
>>564044191

Thanks bro

>>564044347

That shit happens again I guess I'll be movin on up to wizard status. Thanks though I do usually overthink shit.

>>564044987

Sorry I acted as a child when I was a child and forgot the memo to start sexual activity before I hit puberty.
>>
>>564045290
How the fuck have you only gotten 70 credits after 6 years?
>>
>>564044783
>COMMENCING MORE STORY
>3-4 years into marriage and mother is still fucking me with wife
>Very strange, love it, but cannot handle emotional confusion
>Tell mom to stop fucking wife and I
>Mom fucks me in the middle of talk and sob screams as always
>After dumping load, mom leaves and never hear from her again
>Wife starts asking questions
>MFW what the fuck I am supposed to say now that wife is addicted to mom's pussy
>Weeks go by
>Months go by
>Things start to normal out with wife and I
>Fucking almost constantly and no more mom threesomes
>A WILD MOM APPEARS
>She is strung out on something and looks like that hillbilly chick from ORANGE IS BLACK show
>Begs for my wife's pussy
>Wife comes to door and is terror
>I scream at mom to leave, wife cries, mom sob screams
>WHAT IS MY LIFE???!?!?!?!?
>Wife grabs mom in emotional stress and brings her into house, mom smirks at me in passing, SHE DEVIL CONFIRMED
>Many weeks pass of wife and mom caring for each other.
>Wife becoming distant and beginning to look like toothless hillbilly, definitely on drugs
>MY MOM HAS DRUG BOMB WIFE MACHINE
>Continuing
>>
>>564045290
dont they kick you out after a number of years and no degree? what degree are you studying for?
>>
>>564045419
failed a lot of classes and was suspended twice for poor academic performance.

still have not recovered.
>>
>>564045538
This got depressing quickly.
>>
>>564045728
are they paying for it? if they are then i think they have a right to know. just my 2cents
>>
>>564045409
Dude, stop.
Stop with these borderline-accusatory excuses.
Just go get laid. There is nothing in your way.
Go find some virgin loser girl; it's what I did, and it worked wonders. They're out there.

Generally speaking, a great way to meet a new pool of people is to change jobs. So try that.
>>
a few confessions i guess

>first gf was a devout christian who kept trying to convert me and was saving it for marriage, so i sorta kinda anally raped her.

>second girlfriend was a gold digging cunt but i put up with it. after all it was totally worth buying a girls virginity then dumping her
>>
>>564045962

>Changing jobs

Gotta get one first.
>>
>no gf for 4 years now
>starting to gain weight and lose hair
>kinda worried about finding someone
>>
File: IHAVEESCAPED.gif (609KB, 1200x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IHAVEESCAPED.gif
609KB, 1200x1180px
>>564045538
>Hear pussy grinding and womyn on womyn fucking almost daily in my house however wife is still fucking me so no complaints.
>Wife degrades further into nasty hillbilly, I am COMPLETE SHAME
>Weeks pass and mom and wife are still lesbian womyn together while wife fucks me on side
>MFW I AM A CRIPPLED AND RUINED MAN
>1 Month later MY MOM hands me wife's divorce papers
>I sign and escape womyn on woymn hell of life
>Be me
>Be two years after divorce
>Read news: TWO WOMYN FOUND DEAD OF DRUG OVERDOSE NAKED ON STREET.
>MFW My mom and ex-wife
>>
>>564046080
Going from 'no job' to 'a job' counts as changing jobs.
>>
Broke up with long distance girlfriend of 1 year to date a girl who lives 10 mins away
>>
>>564046235
Link to news plox.
>>
I think about killing myself every day every night yet I live. mmfcl
>>
>>564046246

Thanks for the straight forward advice, anon. I will try and apply this.
>>
>>564045286
the reason I wana major in philosophy.
>>
>>564032963
Im rich and have everything i want but i want to kill myself, money can not buy real friends nor does it buy happiness.
>>
>>564046379
I am sorry, I have not data, search Oklahoma lesbian death 2009 and you may be able to find it I cannot remember exact headline. I am sorry anon... I am...
>>
>>564032963
for a number of years, I thought depression was an inescapable thing in my life. I was wrong.
>>
>>564032963
Dat neck
>>
>>564046707
is it because your affluence in material goods has conditioned you and reduced you to a soulless consumer who's inner emptiness manifests as outward loneliness?
>>
i'm an alcoholic who's trying to combat it with weed
>>
>>564046707
How rich are we talking? I can be one hell of a best friend. I've always thought if I had the money to do what I wanted to do with my life i'd be happier. Instead I'm working all the time and don't have enough money or time for even one college class. What kind of job do you have?
>>
>>564046235
lord have mercy
>>
well, here it is. i fucked my sister, for years, and even when she came out and told my mother, ive lied and said i never did it, to everyone, including my own father. he believes me, everyone believes me, and i secretly want to kill myself over this, have for about 3 years.
im probably going to get drunk one night and off myself over this. its eating away at me. it started as innocent brother sister shit, playing doctor while our mom took a nap, but it evolved into coming into each others rooms late at night and she would put a sock in her mouth, id eat her out, shed be wet, and id stick my dick in and fuck her with my other sister sleeping 3 feet away.
this happened from about 7 years old to when i was 14, when she suddenly thought it was a sin to commit incest, probably because my mom is mormon and raised us all in it, and she told my mom. my mom sent me to a juvenile detention facility, but i got out when i convinced the shrink there that i was innocent and my sister is a conniving attention whore.
my mom didnt believe me at first, but after about a year of my elaborate lie holding up in every psychologists appointment she brought me to, she came to the conclusion that her daughter lied to her. i couldnt have let myself be labeled as a sex offender, with everything that entails, and i used to tell myself ill make it good in life and pay my sister back somehow, but ive given up on that. when i inevitably hang myself ill come clean in my suicide note. but maybe ill just pussy out of confessing for it then, too?
its led to years of drug abuse and depression, all because i cant deal with the repercussions of thinking with my dick. anyone else have a situation like this? i doubt it. its way too crazy for anyone else to come close.
>>
>>564034578
oh.
muh.
gawd.
you sound so fucking hot.
I wish that was my cum in your hair.

but srsly... shaved ur head? wow psychology at work.
>>
>>564046707
>>564046707
I still believe money would make me a lot happier.
>>
>>564035802
I'm 30...ill give you 1k
>>
I manipulate women into showing me love and buying me stupid, unnecessary things
>>
>>564047592

>Lesbian
>>
>>564033497
and... you're not a woman now, nor were you before?
>>
>>564046926
Probably, mostly lonely.
>>564047104
My father had a few million and had an estate that i inherited, as i am the only child. I had made a couple hundrend thousand by myself before his passing. You are the type of people i am talking about, i dont want a friend who wants to be rich, i want a friend who WANTS to be my friend.
If and when i kill myself i am going to walk around my city handing bundles of cash out to the homeless people, after that, goodbye world.
>>
I lie so often that it's automatic sometimes. truth is everyone scares me, I don't trust anyone, too many people have told me they only want to help before tearing my fucking soul out of my head.

best course of action is to blend in like a chameleon and not giving anyone the satisfaction of seeing me cry or plead
>>
>>564047202
>I can conclude story if desired?
>Only small more details
>>
>>564033000
>>
>>564045290
I dropped out after the end of my freshman year because I got arrested for heroin possession, only got 20 credits the whole year.

My family thinks I'm clean now.

>most ironic captcha I've ever gotten: robasedb past
>>
>>564048000
>>
>>564047996
Shit near trip
>>
>>564039770
bullshit
>>
I was molested when I was 5 by someone a trusted. A family friend. After that I grew up sexually stunted and tried to have sex with anyone. I don't even know why but sex always seemed to make me feel better.
After that in my later teen years I became someone who manipulated other people when it came to sex. I would lie, cheat, and talk my way into sex with people. After a while things seemed to get shallow.
One night my dad came home drunk. He was the best dad ever but after I was molested he started drinking. he eventually turned into a heavy drinker. I came home from a friend's house to find him beating my mom and threatening to kill my older brother. I grabbed his 25. cal Saturday night special and shot him twice in the back. I was 14.
After that my mom developed severe paranoia. Everyone was her enemy. She distanced herself from everyone. I lost my cat too. Never found out what happened to him but I'm pretty sure he ran off
My mom quit her job and we lost our house. We ended up homeless for about 2 years. She could never get her life together. My older brother left when he was 17. He had a truck and a job. He left me there with my mother. Alone. I don't blame him.
I ran away shortly after that. I was 16. My mom couldn't take the abandonment and killed herself.
There you go /b/. Just typing it makes me want to break down. I haven't even seen my brother for 6 years.
I have a decent job now though. I've been seeing a therapist to deal with my sexual tendencies.
There's my fucked up life.
>>
>>564047291
one anon told a story about his sister that his father abused and she came to anon for comfort/sex. then she killed herself in front of anon on day. anon was so fucked up and regretful over it that i believe his story.

anyway, as an anon who came close to commiting sudoko myself, try to forgive yourself. you were young and stupid.
>>
I have a Macrophile Fetish.
I have a Foot Fetish.
I have a Vore Fetish.
I have a friend I made up so I would seem good with the ladies.
>>
>>564040850
i am so jelly, anon. I wish I could clip other cars ALL the time. :(
>>
>>564047291
um. Why kill ursrlf? be proud bro. pussy is pussy. they are just bitches....
>>
Ok so I see people sharing sum look legit some don't but its cool I'll post on behalf of those that are true.

>be me
>16 yr old beta virgin
>meet this princess in hghschool
>play hard to get card
>a month later see her interest rise
>mfw wholy fuck this alpha shit realy works
>(mind you guy/gals) I've been close to grils b4 but was still a virgo
>2 mnths later after still playing hard 2 get and she decides I'm alpha wolf she needs in her life
>gives me number
>yes.!! I'm in.!!
>cont?
>>
>>564047805
I never said I wanted your money. I can't even accept money from my own friends and family. My financial independence is necessary to my way of living. Loyalty is what I base my life on. My wife told me recently that she doesn't love me anymore and I live a long way from anyone I know.
>>
>>564048412
ok faggot thats enough
now u can kill urself
>>
>>564047889
Please do.

>>564047867
I gotta be honest, that sounds completely normal. If you honestly have a problem with the world being like, I recommend turning up your cynicism levels.

>>564047805
I have a rich friend and I genuinely love that dude for who he is, and I always have. I was the best man at his wedding, and the speech I gave got a five minute ovation, because it was from the heart. I would literally feel the same way about that guy if he were a bum living on my dime.
Point is: it is very, VERY possible to be wealthy and have genuine friends.

>>564046491
Bonus: The vast majority of jobs entail interacting with people face-to-face. You will most likely come out of any job being better at socializing than you were going in. This *also* improves your odds of getting laid.
>>
File: 1.gif (2MB, 265x191px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2MB, 265x191px
>>564037943

mfw this faggot doesn't know what a cami is.
>>
>>564048769
When you are surrounded by extremely wealthy people your whole life, it is not so easy to find people who do not base their lives on money.
>>
>>564048684
>Update
but I haven't gotten to the cp part yet??!?!? :'(((
>>
>>564047291
agreed with other anon: you were young and stupid. I'd own up to it though, and face the consequence.
>>
>>564047805
what's so miserable about your existence when you have the access and ability your wealth affords you? (e.g. have problems dating? get a dating coach!)
>>
>>564048178
wow. thats intense. thanks man, that actually helps. knowing i didnt have to watch my sister kill herself.

>>564048364
well, ive been diagnosed with some super crazy depression thing, and they used to have me on all these medications and shit, havent been the same. stopped taking them a year ago, but when im alone and shit i start hearing my subconscious or something saying i want to kill myself, and ill start planning all this shit bigger than the fucking columbine in my head before ive noticed anything.
i dont want to hurt anyone or anything, so killing *just* myself would be ideal. catch myself before ive hurt someone innocent.

>>564048935
ya. im not doing it til a year or 2, ill tell my mom and maybe my dad, but i dont want anyone to try to get the OCS case they closed up to be opened, cuz that shit can ruin my life.
>>
>>564048909
So, your problem is one of geography?
You've gotta know what my next suggestion is, right?
>>
>>564049123
I can't expect anyone to understand unless you are in the same position as me.
>>
>>564032963
I have only been browsing /b/ for a year.
Also have constant dreams where I perform horrible and brutal sexual acts that make me wake up in a cold sweat.
>>
>>564049229
Probably along the lines of "surround yourself with different people"?
If so, the people i have surrounded myself with are only around for buisness interests. I literally know nobody from a "poor" background.
>>
>>564047291
Move away immediately, don't tell anybody where you're going, just start over somewhere else and don't look back. Just my advice.
>>
>>564048909
*eyeroll* So pretend you're poor, live in a shitty apartment like the rest of us, and find a bunch of poor, wonderful friends. How fucking hard is it?
>>
>>564047291
fuck that shit bro don't own up to shit unless you wana spend the rest of your life regreting the fact that you didn't an hero. Honestly if you haven't been disowned just yet.. What little respect they do have for you. It'll all be out the Window.
>>
>>564049206
wait, "hearing your subconscious" like you're hearing voices...???? Or you just started having thoughts of suicide?
>>
i didn't have sex with that girl.
i said i did to get back at my cheating ex
>>
>>564032963
uwot
>>
>>564049206
b.. b... but... she's just a bitch. yea yea yea she's your sister. all hail the hallowed always innocent sister.... I dunno man... pussy's pussy. not worth dying over.
>>
>>564047291
>You two both have consensual sex
>this goes on for years
>Sister narks to mom
>"Ok honey, time to go to jail"
Either your mom is a mega huge cunt, or you are fucking lying.
And considering that this is /b/ im gonna go with the latter.
>>
>>564048769

I did door to door sales, I do waiting staff jobs and customer service. Im nowhere near the autism level my sexual activity statistics would imply.
>>
>>564049514
How can i run a buisness while loving in poverty?
Yes i want to kill myself and yes i am going to do it soon enough, in the meantime, someone has to run my buisness and keep it going.
>>
>>564050108
Well, the way "poor" people usually do: they live a shitty apartment and go to a job in Beverly Hills or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>564049492
i am going to go live in Germany for a while soon, all this shit with ISIS and Ferguson, I think the US might go to war or we'll have the United Dictatorship of America on our hands soon.

>>564049573
k. thanks.

>>564049648
ya, i dont like to say "voices in my head" because thats just admitting im batshit crazy. funny thing is, the one drug i hate the most (next to pain pills, of course) is crystal meth, and it has a weird effect on me where i dont hear anything in my head at all. and besides, its not really "hearing" so much as i can clearly tell my brain is thinking that, and i have no control over it.

>>564049961
na, wish i was lying. my mom is kinda a cunt, i still love her, but she wont let me even stay a night at her house when im visiting her from out of state, cuz she thinks ill corrupt my younger bro by teaching him how to fight or something, OR WORSE, give him weed.
>>
>>564050108
I assume you're just a middle class person like the rest of us just having a good time pretending to be rich, but if you seriously need tips on "how to be poor", I'm at mtaylor891 at gmail. I have lots of experience.
>>
>>564050423
I can't do it.
A buisness is like an extended form on your life.
>>
>>564050717
I am not in the "1%", but i am far beyond middle class.
>>
>>564050741
all right, have fun with your excuses then
>>
>>564050864

You mind donating some money to me so my family and I don't have to worry about paying for electric for a few days? We seem to be putting more and more money in without using any more electric, I think the energy companies have put the price up without telling us.
>>
>>564051279
Give your provider a call, or install solar panels on your roof.
Give me your paypal and it is possible that i may send you a couple thousand before i take my life.
>>
>>564051914

I need to make one first hold on mate
>>
>>564051914

And please dont end your life, theres always more to do. If you dont like having money, give it to a charity or build something that helps people, you might find some self worth from it.
>>
>>564053315
I already stated that i would be giving it to homeless people around my city.
>>
>>564051914

Could you post your email first, my email is my name and this being /b/ Im not putting it in the public
>>
>>564053837

Thats a very honest way to do it mate, just try to be sure they wont spend it on alcohol or drugs, I have given some money to homeless to see them go right into a liqour store, but I guess I would want tk get wasted if I was homeless
>>
>>564053909
>>564054064
I don't care what they spend it on. And i am not posting my email as it will give my identity away. Make a paypal and the day before i do it i will send you some money.
>>
>>564053837
>>564054064
yahh don't give money to homeless ppl. money's better spent on a donation to a nonprofit with programs that support the homeless.
>>
>>564051914
Www.fullofshit.com
Give him some dorrar now then.
>>
>>564054339
You know how "nonprofit" organisations are set up right? About 40% of donated money goes into the pocket of the CEO's and other high up staff members. Not always in the form of cash but majority of the time it is all laundered.
>>
>>564054332

So I just made a paypal, what do you need, my email or what?
>>
>>564054814
I need your paypal
>>
Ive been diagnosed with schizophernia for the past year and have had to hide the fact I take meds and my overall condition to the best of my ability from friends family and co-workers, at times it gets very difficult when Im a paranoid wreck crying because I feel like the walls are going to eat me at a family gathering.
>>
>>564055118

How do I give you my paypal, what information do you need?
>>
>>564055457
Are you trying to fuck with me?
>>
>>564054801
yes i've worked in that sector. percentages vary. giving homeless people a bunch of cash is like giving them the ammunition to kill themselves.
>>
>>564055626

No mate im being serious.

If you need my email, it is '[email protected]'.

Im sorry about this confusion mate
>>
>>564055849
I rather not email, i rather have you post your paypal account here so that if i choose to send you money, it will be before i die and no one can trace it back to me.
>>
>>564055849
Oh, and screenshot this conversation we are having because when i die all my assets and such will be looked over thoroughly and they will question as to why there was money sent to your paypal just before i kill myself.
>>
>>564056165

Is my paypal my merchant code?

>>564056284

Will do
>>
>>564056284

Oh wait, sorry.

My paypal is '[email protected]'

I read the forums and they say all a sender needs is the receivers email address if it is connected to their paypal account.
>>
>>564056658
Yea he can send money just to a email address. Personally mate dont ger your hopes up.
>>
>>564056813

Im not but its an option to see some decent meals this week, even $5 helps so Im not complaining whatever I do or do not get.
>>
this threads about dead. anyone lurking i didnt know about?
>>
>>564056813

Yeah, hes gone.
>>
>>564034578
let us know how the suicide attempt goes
>>
I drink on my days like sometimes more than 2 bottles of bourbon and stay up 40+ hours. I honestly don't really care if I die from it. It's a lot of fun.
>>
>>564056962
Decent meals this week :/ things really that bad! Where u from ?
>>
>>564035193
god damn it

someone repost if this isn't just troll shit
>>
>>564057349

Wow dude thats a lot of drinking. Be careful with it, you might not care if you die from it, but someone you know does.
>>
>>564035236
so how was the beej?
>>
>>564057273
Im still here.
I won't send anything yet, maybe in a couple months when im ready to take my life.
>>
>>564057426

UK. It's a pretty rich country, so being poor in it is not so bad, I guess we could be living in Africa or in a slum somewhere. Its just that there are really no jobs, there might be 40,000 in england, but 1mil unemployed, and only like 100 of those 40,000 jobs one person can do, so there is really only 100 jobs in england to contend for, what makes it worse is when someone sees that my family is struggling, then tells me 'get a job', yeah like its that easy.

I'll save you the description of my cupboards
>>
>>564057725

Please dont suicide bro, it never does anyone any good, its good for faggy angsty kids on /b/, but not for families or friends. If you're having problems defining who are your friends or not, you should declare bankruptcy on facebook and pretend to be poor, watch who comes to visit you and who disappears. True friends come out when trouble comes to play
>>
>>564041794
maybe get some pills for that ptsd, bro. how long since your tour?
>>
>>564057819

get fucked you defeatist prick

i spent over a year looking for jobs and easily applied for over 200 at a conservative estimate

were there times i felt like giving up or got pissed off at family telling me to get a job? of course, but fuck 'em

eventually i landed three part time roles at once, i took all of them and haven't had a proper day off in over 18 months

so yeah, man up
>>
>>564057992
No one can change my mind, it is what i want to do. Keep that paypal available for the rest of the year and check on it every so often.
>>
>>564056284 #

Hi dude I could really use some money also my paypal is [email protected]. You really shouldn't kill yourself maybe just move leave everything behind start a new life!
>>
>>564058192

Thanks Heaven, you're the best.

>>564058207

I hope you don't do it buddy, you seem like you genuinely want to help people, maybe if you wait a while you will start to see a reward in it which will make you feel better
>>
>>564058192
Proper day off in over 18 months but yet is on 4 chan 18/ out of the 24 hours a fsy im awake gg u lying cunt!!!
>>
>>564057819
Im from uk too man. I k ow the job struggles but there are jobs. There just not proud to do jobs like mcdonalds kfc poundland butlins. Your town ofc has a massive impact on jobs available I understand that. Dont worry about heaven hes got terminal cancer ...where abouts in the uk are ya. And how old are u.
>>
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
I just spent the last 14 hours jerking off to granny cuckold porn in a semi-delirious state, high on meth. The best cuckold porns are the ones where the person's spouse licks the sperm out of their vagina after 6 well endowed african american have savaged it mercilessly.

The worst part is that as soon as I cum I feel like a horrible and absolutely disgusted with myself, I'm not even sure if I like this shit.

Is this what closeted gays feel like?
>>
>>564058747

N.I., 21.

Very hard to get a job here, I look at every job that is added to each website, in the jobcenter, newspaper and they all sound so fucking difficult to do, its like they hype up the job to be amazing and then blow this massive workload on the lowest of the chain members.
>>
>>564058942

>Is this what closeted gays feel like?

I doubt they watch the same fucked up porn you're watching, or smoking meth.
>>
>>564047291
>Mormon
>not liking incest
If you're gonna bullshit, at least try.
>>
>>564059073
N.I northern irelland hardly england lol.
So you guys use euros then.
Hmmn I run a business and if you have a telephone I could give u a sales job. How are u at selling shit over the phone. Thered he alot of trust involved tho.
>>
>>564059362
theyre mormon, im too smart for that shit. doesnt take much intelligence to see through it all, but i did know about some guy that fucked his sisters and the bishop was helping to cover it up because he was an eagle scout.
its not that i hate incest, its that she was too young i think, shes 3 years younger than me. i could have hurt her, or gotten her pregnant.
>>
>>564059458

We use the GBP.

I dont have a telephone, my providor cut the phone line, no pay, no service. Its amazing I still get internet through a hotspot that they havent shut down for some reason, I think I found a free way to get internet
>>
>>564059918
Oh dear.. well for this job ypud need a phone my friend. But a real job it is and real cash. £10 per sale tax free. Selling satellite insurance. I can send u a script etc. Ypud get paud per processed sale.
>>
>>564059848
Ye, imo, I don't care if you guys fuck your sisters, just always be of age and don't have any deformed babies.
>>
>>564059198
the gays like the meth. source: my gay neighbor
>>
>>564061152
she was 7 when we had vaginal sex for the first time is the thing. thats why i hate myself for it.
>>
>>564034578
Good for you. Glad you snapped out of it.
>>
>>564049234
I'll be your friend, bro. I'm living in Japan right now, come visit.
>>
>>564058207
Anon, why not find some smart, young, impoverished person and teach him/her how to run a business?

The experience may teach you life's not all shit, you may make a friend, and less of your time will be free to overthink with depressive shit weighing you down.

Bonus: If your "prodigy" succeeds, you could hand them your business so you'll leave something of value for the world if you're still intent on an hero.
>>
test
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.