[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life contains a very strange, very confusing(or at least it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 34

File: thoraa.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thoraa.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
My life contains a very strange, very confusing(or at least it was at first) story. It's technically a secret that ive kept for a while, and im feeling that if i dont tell someone, it might get out in the wrong place at the wrong time. So, if /b/ would like to listen, its kind of a heart wrencher for me. Pic unrelated, though that is my rat.
>>
go on
>>
>>563535510
lurking
>>
File: sink.jpg (382KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
sink.jpg
382KB, 2592x1944px
>>563535510
>>
>>563535510
Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down ...
>>
I am unsure as to how to greentext. So, anyhow this started off when i was young. When I was younger I was very close to my sister, who was never one to be social, or anything of that sort. We would always play together, and such. However, as time went on, I started to hang out with my own group of friends. When she wanted to join in, I was always such a horrible person to her, I dont know what it was, but I just remember that I didnt want her to bother me when I was with my friends. However, when my friends werent around we were still great together. She never had any friends of her own really, only me.
>>
File: Bale head.gif (409KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bale head.gif
409KB, 204x200px
>>563535510
Ratbro. I have 3 rats. Mein fucking nigger.
>>
So off behind our house there was a tangle of woods and bramble, it wasnt very large but as a child it seemed enormous. There was a huge oak tree in there with a pile of stone next to it, with a little pond there too. In the winter time when the pond froze over, we would always play there. It was an incredible place. It's funny, how that place just seemed so perfect, and I know now, that I'll probably never be able to go back there, its a very saddening thought
>>
We would play back there too, all sorts of games and things, hide and seek, tag, or just going around looking at things. She was very tomboyish, and always seemed to do things with me, like climbing trees, and just going around picking up salamanders and things in general. (this is just me reminiscing and now i will move on with the story). Trying to keep the text short because i know that its annoying to read a long text, and also lets you know that im here
>>
So, anyhow, us, being very close and whatnot, we always used to sit in bed in the wintertime reading calvin and hobbes aloud and stuff like that, even sleepovers. I always said to myself that I would protect her, and never let anything happen to her. Its extremely ironic looking back. No matter what I did, no matter what I said, she always loved me in a sisterly way. Just looking up to me like a younger sibling would.
>>
File: 1213881764017_f.jpg (19KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1213881764017_f.jpg
19KB, 500x376px
>>
TIME TO DERAIL THIS THREAD!!!!!
NOW!!!
>>
So, as I said, we got older, and it must have been about the time that I was 9 and she was 7 that i started noticing other things about girls and about my sister in particular. She didnt seem to mind that i was close to her, under the covers, or anything like that, or if we were pressed up against one another. No bother whatsover. God, looking back if I could go back in my life and change one thing, it would have been this thought. This particular feeling towards my own sister, who i had promised to protect, and now i was abusing. I feel absolutely horrible now, when i think of this, just hollow, and utterly shocked to the core that I could do such a thing. I tried to talk myself out of it, but i kept telling myself i was doing nothing wrong since she didnt seem to mind, and I was having an alright time also. (I only ever touched her, nothing more, nothing more sexual than just touching) so in that way i said to myself i am doing nothing wrong
>>
>>563537639
>>563537262
>>563536860
>>563538385
bumping OP

Also to green text you put the ">" infront of your sentance

but you don't have to worry about that since it seems you're on your phone because your ID changed.
>>
go on
>>
>>563538532
It didn't change?
>>
So, as I grew older, I stopped going out into the woods with her, I usually just ignored her. And I was much more interested in being with my friends. I have to say though, there was a point at which this all changed. We got pets, pet rats, 4 of them. However, we had to give two back. I remember she was so sad when we had to do that, but anyhow we still had 2. She eventually lost her interest in them, but I would always take care of them, holding them feeding them and such, but they did bring us together.
>>
>>563538819
shit I'm retarded

I thought
>>563536213
posting a pic with a rat was OP bumping but his ID possibly changing
>>
>>563535510

in b4 dinosaur
>>
Hurry up
>>
>>563539004
Why didn't you just compare the IDs of the posts in order to see if they were the same or different?
>>
>>563539096
dinosaurs get pets? feed them?
>>
I was enjoying life, and my sister and I would still talk, but there was always that horrible feeling that I had wronged her somehow, just absolutely horribly. I just knew that there was no way in hell i could possibly make up for this. I didnt stop abusing her till I was 15 or thereabouts, but by that point the damage had been done, despite the fact that i never did anything more than touch her. God, I cant stress enough that I wish I could go back, and change this. Anyhow, as she grew older as well, around 13 I think, I started to notice some scratches on the inside of her wrists. I didnt think much of it because the rats always left similar scratches when they were climbing around on our arms. God, how could I have been so stupid. Or maybe I just didnt want to think the worst. I dont know.
>>
So in short, you fucked your sister?
>>
Sidenote (no i never fucked her, or even went inside her, just touched inappropriately in bed, or something like that.)
>>
Put it down to exploring each other's sexuality OP.
Tell her dirty if it fucked her up and be a good sibling to her from now on. It your duty
>>
>>563539998
Replace dirty with sorry
>>
Continuing on with the story, every summer we would go spend with our grandmother who lived in a big house in a smalltown near a beach. We loved that town, always had great fun there. i would race sailboats with her and such. And even there, it was the same case, me and my group of friends, and me trying to fend off my sister from making friends with these people because i didnt want my sister in my friendgroup. Again, I dont know how i could be so heartless and selfish. All she wanted was to be around me and my friends. I know she was bad in social situations, like high functioning aspergers type bad. And even so, i still did nothing. So, anyway it was around the time that i was 16 that my sister threw something at my little brother (this type of conflict was a commonplace appearance, and my parents were becoming concerned something was wrong with her) So, at that point, from what i gather, (i was out avoiding her and being with my friends). she came clean about everything I had done with her to my parents.
>>
>>563535510
>>563536416
>>563536860
>>563537262
>>563537639
>>563538385
>>563538820
>>563539441
>>563539703
>She didnt seem to mind that i was close to her, under the covers, or anything like that, or if we were pressed up against one another. No bother whatsover.

That's because she was too young to interpret the situation in a sexual way, you moron.

You're projecting the post-pubescent insecurities towards the times when puberty didn't even exist for either of you.

The other possibility is that you're lying to us to gain a substitute of sympathy and forgiveness, but if you're honest, there's really no issue here.
>>
This is the part where it all goes down the tubes for me. First of all, you have to realize that my parents are very caring people who always took pride in our (their children, but especially me) accomplishments, and they were absolutely shocked to hear this. Anyway, I got a cellphone call from my Dad, who didnt sound mad in the least, just very dead and strangely offput, telling me to stop whatever I was doing, and return to the house.
>>
>>563539441
That's a pretty old rat, huh. If it was already adult when you were 15, and rats usually live up to 3 years...
>>
5LSBMdnL:
To a normal person, im not sure it would have mattered, but to her, it was a real problem, due to the fact that she had no social interactions really. And yes, I am telling you the full truth
>>
>>563540402
OP, stop being a whiney fag, and taking half the time to say how sorry you feel. we get it, you're going to hell, I'll probably see you there. but until then get on with the fucking story for moots sake!
>>
>>563539096
>>>/vt/
>>
File: He's going all out.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
He's going all out.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>563535510
Fake and gay. We got better things to do than listen to your bait stories.
>>
>>563536416
>not sure how to greentext

>>563540932
>doesn't know how to reply

Wow OP. You know what they say.

lurk moar

But in all seriousness keep going with the story but lrn2leet you acoustic nigger
>>
So continuing onward, my Dad takes me out in the car. This has to be one of the worst moments of my life, when my Dad tells me of what my sister has told them. (They put their faith in me). I feel too shit to deny it, because i understand how badly ive fucked her up. (Cutting, and such). At this point he's almost in tears, and i already am, and he says, "I always told myself that if this day came, I would kill the man who did it, but I can't becuase its my son." God, this always makes me cry again, just thinking about that line.
>>
>>563541418
Is your sister a qt
>>
go on bru. ignore the idiots
>>
>>563541569
69 speaks the truth
>>
>>563541418
DDDDAAAMMMMNNN!!!! harsh truth there, please continue good sir
>>
Sorry I didnt pretype this. Anyhow, to my great surprise, he says to me that this is something that has happened before, and something that with time, might in fact be fixed. We get back to the house, where my dad goes and talks to my mother, who i suspect was abused by her brother, though she wont say anything. She comes up to me and starts slamming me across the face asking why, and saying stuff like, you were supposed to protect her. She then goes to my Dad and talks with him for a few minutes, at the end of which, i make out the phrase, "you know what you have to do"
>>
somehow i did the same thing to my brother, not anything sexually, but i always out-casted him with my friends. always made fun of him and made him feel shitty about himself. until he was diagnosed with schizophrenia
>>
>>563542013
>not sure how to greentext
>pretype

if bait, 8/10
>>
File: 1404686655660.jpg (3KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1404686655660.jpg
3KB, 123x125px
Jesus fuck OP. You just touched ur sister a little bit when you both were young whats the big fucking deal its not like you secretly raped and beat her for years
>>
My dad then comes over and speaks to me, and says, here's whats going down. You go to your room, you do not talk to, look at, or even be in the same vicinity as your sister. You do not speak with her nor hear her. At this point, I am already crying my eyes out. I go to my room, and wait. So, wait is what I do. But of course, I have my shitty fliphone with me, and the first text i get happens to be from my sister.
>>
>>563542145
I completely concur
>>
>>563542215
It wasnt when we were young, it continued up past when she clearly didnt want me to be doing anything of that nature with her.
>>
>>563542583
So you got called out and now you're being a little bitch boy about it. Stop being a beta faggot and man up to your actions. Still continue tho.
>>
>>563542583
O
>>
geez op what a pathetic story
i hope you and your shitty family die a painful death
>>
>>563542393
go on
>>
>>563542215
>>563542215

i think that's what he did he is just too ashamed to admit it and trying to ease us into it
>>
So, my sister, the first thing she says, is, "Im so sorry, but i just couldnt do it." At that point i feel so shit, i say it doesnt matter, i deserved it. She tells me that my mother is looking into finding programs where you can take school abroad, and so on and so forth. For some reason, it was only then that the possible scenarios that could occur due to my actions hit me. I might never see people i know and laugh with again, i might never see anyone from my hometown again. I must admit this thought worried me. I had stopped doing anything of a sexual nature with my sister about 6 months before this, and we had been living together just fine, so me, being the dumbshit i am, despite the fact that i read a lot, especially about medicine and psyhology since thats what my mother had lying around the house, says, "Just tell them that we can still live in the same house. tell them that there is no problem.
>>
>>563543008
Shutup, he obviously feels horrible about this. We don't know if this is bullshit or not, so just give the guy a break until we find out.
>>Je7NICFn
I'm with you man, just hang in there.
>>
>>563542393
Keep goin m8
>>
>>563542583
Nigger, what?

You didn't mention earlier that this was a continuous process.

You're so full of shit about this.
>>
Listen, OP. You were young and dumb. No one is perfect. It is never too late to fix up your life.
>>
>>563543367
8 beefs 4 u
Kek
>>
>>563543623
yes it is, kill yourself OP
>>
>>563543383
he actually did.
>>
yea whatever you're young and dumb its your parents fault and they know it that's why they're spassing out like this

tell them if they send you away you'll tell the local pastor or your teacher or whatever the fuck and they'll leave you alone
>>
>>563543286
at least everybody knows man, and you suffer the consequences. Personally I'd feel like shit if it was kept a secret all my life.
You didn't fuck it up even further did you?
Man, sorry if I misunderstood the entire story or missed some detail but I'm in the baking process atm, when that kush hits you tho, shit goes down lol
>>
>>563535510
rats are for plebs. degu master race here
>>
So anyhow, around this point, my parents come up to my room, and i ask if ive been talking to my sister, and i say that she texted me first. They dont care, they just want to know that i will not talk to her again. They make it perfectly clear that if there is any kind of communication between us they will disown me then and there. So continuing onward, I return to my normal house that i live in during the schoolyear. (she told them around april, and now i am just finishing out the year.) My dad, tells me when we reach the house, Pack a suitcase, we are going to stay with one of my friends on the grounds that you need to study. To this day, I have no idea how he did it. He spent a full month with me, bouncing around different friends houses just so that I wouldnt fuck up the rest of the schoolyear. He'd help me with anything, he'd always make sure I was doing okay. He genuinley cared for me, the son who molested his daughter." He said to me at one point, that, "I cant look back through the family albums anymore. Everything is tainted now. I cant sleep, I cant think straight, I just cant do it right now." Let me explain something to you, my dad poured his soul into us kids. He spent 13 years of his life not working, just raising us. So to learn that his masterpiece, his first born son, had done this horrible treason must have crushed him, horribly.
>>
Also this is still a secret, to this day, no one except for me, my sister my parents, and another character who i am about to mention, know
>>
>>563544310
if you write fake shit make sure it's in the slightest way funny or entertaining not post after post full of trite shit
>>
This is your average rat owner; a sibling raping pedophile piece of shit. You should hang for what you did to her, faggot.
>>
>>563543286
>6 months without touching her
>tells on you

Am I the only one seeing a pattern here
>>
So, anyhow when my dad picks me up from school one day, he tells me that there was a complication. You have to realize that since the beginning of this I have understood that due to the age difference between my sister and i, 16 and 13, I was in terrible legal danger of becoming a sex offender. They gave my sister the option to pull the trigger and send me off if they wanted, but out of kindess and that still existing sibling love, she said no. Anyhow, the complication that my dad was telling me about was a bad one. A very scary, bad one, indeed.
>>
Bump bump
>>
bump
>>
File: 1408310085585.png (406KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1408310085585.png
406KB, 600x600px
>tl;dr

what was OP rambling about?
>>
Come on OP. YOU CAN TYPE FASTER.
>>
>>563545471
he fucked his sister when she was a minorand he's probably going to jail for it
>>
bump
>>
Anyway, it was a childhood friend of mine from the summer town we went to. Anyway, my sister told this summer friend, call her Z, about everything that had happened to her about me, and thus and so forth. So of course Z tells her parents, who have apparently informed the authorities. My Dad tells me that they are interviewing my sister today, and she hopes that she can make it through with a story they've concocted that seems reasonable. My parents did this because they too were in legal danger, because they are legal informants to said crime, or whatever you want to call it, so if it is found that they did not inform the authorities, they could face jailtime too, which they could not accept.
>>
OP you're a horrible person, please kill yourself and do your dad a favor, faggot.
>>
>>563544818
Shut the fuck up and wait till the end!! Doesnt matter if its a fake story or a real one. All will be clear at the end of the story, till then just enjoy the fucking story
>>
>>
>>563543924
Well, right, okay, I read it again, apparently I missed the part of it before.

You totally deserved your punishment OP, maybe even harsher one than it was. You've fucked up your entire family and, considering the length of your ungodly stupid proceedings, you either did it consciously or you're a person of extremely low intelligence.

Beg your sister's forgiveness and then never ever go back to see her again for sake of her sanity (unless, of course she herself eventually strongly insist otherwise).
>>
Kinda feel she told cause you stopped showing her attention and your a minor and she didn't press chargers or want to
>>
File: 1407957609621.png (33KB, 758x612px) Image search: [Google]
1407957609621.png
33KB, 758x612px
>>563545831

and this is where you lost me.
>>
>>563546214
your mom is fake!!
>>
>>563546014
I wouldn't mind if he interrupted it right here and right now, actually
>>
>>
>>563545831
why the fuck would she tell this story to one of your friends?!
this one really non-sociable girl who can't be friends with anyone except you, would go on and tell your friend that you touched her?
>>
So, that night, I hear that my sister has once again somehow pulled through, and that she held up. My mom said that she was on the floor at the end of this, just drained. I dont blame her, she was never particularly strong willed. so, continuing onward, my parents tell me, that this summer, whats going to happen is that they are going to continue looking for something, hoping desperately that they can find something , somewhere else for me to go, since they cant have me in the house anymore. I move back to the house with my dad because my sister has gone off to the summer town. And so, from then on, i go back to my usual life with my friends, until one night, my phone unexpectedly runs out of battery. I lose track of time and suddenly my dad turns up at the friends door. He is courteous to the people there as he picks me up, i was an hour past curfew. The minute we get in the car he pulls out and starts driving as fast as he can, all the while yelling at me, "Why are you so damn thickskulled. Why are you so goddamn stupid. Do you know how much we've done for you. How much we've sacrificed so that you have some kind of a future." He is absolutely livid at this point. Then, he stops the car and reaches over and starts pummeling me, and i mean pummeling. My dad did gymnastics at school and was always strong. And despite the fact that he's 50 years old, he can still wallop me into the dirt. Im just in the frontseat trying my best to cover my face, but ive got to say that this was the only time ive ever seen my dad do something like that. He throws me out of the car about 3 miles from home and says. Think about it on the way back whether or not you want a chance at life sometime soon.
>>
>>563545831
OP go out right now and kill yourself, it is the only way you'll ever get into heaven
>>
>>563547503
'into' i guess you swing that way Heaven?

captcha: life
>>
>>563545471
he raped 2 of his rats, the other 2 were given back or some shit, he told his parents and now they want to disown him
Thank me later
>>
Hurry the fuck up OP. You should have pre-typed this.
>>
>>563547341
Heaven is your only option.

C O M E T O H E A V E N
>>
So anyway, I walk home, and continue onward to my Dad, who gruffly apologizes to me and tells me to get the fuck to bed before something worse happens. I hear him crying later. At this point I realize how horribly i have truly fucked up my family. And whats even worse from a moral standpoint is how much they still care about me.
>>
"hey Z, what's up? anything new? so my brother sexually abused me for years. did you know that?"
>>
>inb4 sister is kill
seriously op keep going this is kinda interesting
>>
>>563547850
C O M E I N H E A V E N
>>
>>563547161
just gtfo?
>>
>>563547668

I want OP to be inside me. he has to kill himself. no other option
>>
>>563547932
>?
>"hey Z, what's up? anything new? so my brother sexually abused

No, this was her one friend in the summertown who also happened to be a friend of mine.
>>
File: d019b8cd07894c5286352ea1649fd.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
d019b8cd07894c5286352ea1649fd.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Op please kill yourself, your family would be better off, your friends would be better off not knowing q child molester, your sister will finally have closure, and you won't have to live with this any more
Plus you're a faggot and I hate you, not for molesting a kid but for being a whiny bitch when you got caught
>>
glump
>>
>>563547737
/thred
>>
CUM IN HEAVEN
>>
>>563548957
THAT'S THE SPIRIT
>>
OP it's a fucked situation. Obviously you know you did wrong and don't want to do it more. Obviously your parents care and so does your sister, but they can't face you. I can't imagine how sick and fucked I'd feel every day from this. Clearly you are in a bad situation too, as they all want to punish you but don't want it to go too far. In stories like this sometimes a guy in your places dies or is horribly treated to the point he wishes he was dead. Your dad snapped and then was sorry but the damage is done. You see now this is how pent up they all probably are. You were one hour over and he beat the fuck out of you because of your earlier acts.

You have to leave, now. Don't do anything but leave a note saying you are sorry and that you love them all. Tell them you are going on a journey of self discovery and you are going to try and become someone new and understand yourself.

Then drift across your country and meet people. Get jobs, move around a lot. You have to now. When you come back home it needs to be like ten years later, seriously. Time heals all wounds and it will still be hard, but it will be like you are a new person in their life mostly. Then you can all still associate, if that's is your end goal. If you are truly sorry this is your penance and what is best for you rolled into one. Read up on how to be homeless, what's safe and what's not. Be careful and be strong. I wish you the best, as I believe you just gave into normal urges and it went horribly wrong. I wouldn't do that with my family member, but I get how it can happen at those ages and with how close you were. Now go forth and conquer you fuck.
>>
File: Do it faggot.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Do it faggot.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
OP you better finish this story you drooping labia.

My dick is losing thickness
>>
So, its getting close to the end of summer, around August 15th, and my Dad comes up to me in the house, and says, We found something, its a program abroad. Its completely free, and you are going. Its a boarding school, so you will have an education, and after that, we'll see. At this point, im all ears to anything. Basically I knew that I wouldnt be staying in the house, the question was whether I would be getting a low level job and renting an apartment with that money, or going somewhere else entirely. To hear that I would still be able to get an education and options in life was the best, and at the same time saddest thing, id ever heard. It meant, that I would probably never see my parents, or my friends, or anyone from that area again. It meant that I would be utterly and entirely on my own, except in terms of money. My parents said, that if I got the grades, then I would get the check. Its been a couple of years since this whole shitfuck has happened, and the first year, i made some great friends, and though they can see i am somewhat depressed, they dont care because i make them laugh, and its a genuine friendship. The second year i turned it around acedemically, and i am now considering potential colleges. I also must say, that throughout the whole mess, ive played music, lots and lots of music on the instrument that i learned when i was a boy and its helped a lot. I cant explain it, but there's something calming about it and it makes me feel as though i am accomplishing something. Its funny in a way, but i think moving away was one of the best things i could have done for myself, even if this whole mess hadnt hit. It doesnt change the fact that I still cry whenever I talk to my parents, or when i just think about my family, and my hometown. Its really very strange to know that there are people who i knew so well, who i will never see again in my lifetime.
>>
>>
>>563549229
this
>>
>>563550025
kardse
>>
>inb4
>prepare to leave
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>563549738
^^ some fags can't cum until they read 'Bel-Air'
>>
>>563549897
Reading this you seem to have asperger
>>
I still feel like shit about what I did, and I cant change that, but one thing I have found about life, that applied to even this horrible situation is that, it always gets better. So, in short, i made it out, and i know that the only way I can make this up, is to be a success, and actually do something with my life. So, game on world.
>>
>>563549897
you made me wait for this shitty ending?
>>
>>563550367
>:
I know i dont have aspergers, but I do have ADD,
>>
>>563550431
still think she t p l because you stopped being close
>>
So did you finger bang your sister?
>>
>>563549897
Weak as fuck OP, could have just Walk the dinosaur or something.
>OP is a faggot
the end.
>>
File: fu.png (25KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
fu.png
25KB, 500x318px
Worse ending than The Dark Tower series and The Sopranos combined.

Fuck you, faglord.
>>
>>563550520
To people like you, I dont care if you think the ending is shitty, its the truth.
>>
File: unimpress.jpg (91KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
unimpress.jpg
91KB, 957x1300px
>>563550431
what a fucking anti-climax, blue balls, 4/10
>>
>>563550431
Dafuq you fucking faggot?
>>
>>563550431
Wtf kindof ending is this? Next time just fuck your sister. Would've made for a more interesting story, with it ending with you killing yourself and/or your family.
4/10, congrats on making it through, faggot
>>
>>563536354
Le LOL
>camo
>>
>>563550431
not even a dinosaur pretty shitty story
>>
>>563549897
Glad you could get this off your chest here, buddy. I hope it helped to ease some of the burden. I cannot even comprehend what it would be like to be in this situation, but I genuinely wish you all the best OP. We all make mistakes, and you were young when all of this happened. Sure, you may have "known it was wrong," but you didn't have the foresight to see how it could be detrimental to your future and it didn't "feel wrong" at the time. My gut reaction is to be sickened by such people irl, but at the same time, that could easily have been any of us in that situation given the right mindset and opportunities. I guess what I'm trying to say, OP, is what you did was bad, but you are not inherently a bad person. You are moving on with your life and have learned from your mistakes. I feel for you, /b/ro, keep your head up.
>>
Keep strong op and I think you can forgive your self a bit more ponsot humblest
>>
Like i said, think what you like, I know its a shitty ending, but would you rather have a fake one with a bunch of flying pumpernickel bagels and pink unicorns with iguanas riding to battle?
>>
Ok ok. So your fine now OP but how the fuck did your sister turn out.
That is the question. What's the future hold for you and your sisters relationship in say 10 years.
>>
>>563551254
That sounds pretty amusing actually.
>>
>>563550652
I just can say that you had really bad luck, but you can control your impulses, so a new life will be fantastic for you.

Don't you dream about having been told an story like this when you were little?
>>
Lucky you didnt get jail time you pedo
>>
>>563551180
Thankyou, this is the 4chan i remember
>>563551308
I honestly dont know, my dad recently called and he said that when he told my sister that he thought that i genuinely felt sorry, she said that then she might still have a brother when she's older. So, i dont know. I just hope that i'll be lucky enough to see these people back in my life at somepoint, god knows i fucked there's up enough
>>
>>563550431
YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!! This whole fucking story was a waste of time I even waited patiently for the end. You fucking whinny wimpy fagget hippie bitch! tell me you sisters name right now so I can go rape her in the ass and cone back to tell a real story
>>
File: wetzelsprezels.jpg (61KB, 765x570px) Image search: [Google]
wetzelsprezels.jpg
61KB, 765x570px
>>563535510
On further inspection, this story sucks ass, good luck op.
>>
>>563551254
pls make a new ending with pink unicorns with iguanas riding to battle
>>
>>563551254
OP what country are you from? Your English is good enough, technically, but sounds shitty and weird to a native speaker
>>
>>563551254
Have you ever considered pitching this ending to someone as a broadway musical?

Best of luck with life.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 444x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 444x570px
>>563550652
>ADD
>turned around academically
>do you even semantics OP
story was 2/10. No tits, no dinosaur and no anhero. I am disappoint
>>
>>563551821
The states, and my english sounds weird and shitty because im trying to type this as fast as possible, I speak perfect english with much better and more eloquent sentence structure, but when im hashing something out like this, i just go for speed regardless of grammar
>>
>>563551254

The things you did to your sister are not your fault. You are (like everyone) a little bit fucked up in the brain.

Go easy on yourself, the fact that your parent failed to see that you were ill removes your guilt. Time to see a psychologist and move on.

You are not a pervert and you will have a nice life at one condition : fucking start over.
>>
>>563551851
Top fucken kek!
>>
>>563550431
You dad is stupid. Fiddling siblings is normal.
You are fine, and your sister will probably always fall a bit short. You know, potato like, but just a cutter and possibly your future sextoy if you play it right.
>>
>>563552223
This right here.
>>
>>563551254
Hey, OP. I'm not going to deny that what you did was morally and legally wrong, and that your actions have really hurt your family, but I don't want to blame you either. If you really were just 9 when you started, then there must have been something that influenced you to do this at such a young age. You were so young, both you and your sister, that it's not surprising that you didn't stop yourself. You didn't know better. And I guess you pulled yourself into this and just continued doing this out of habit for the next 6 or so years.

Your sister was heavily influenced by your abuse. But the source of her depression/mental instability isn't solely your actions. Some people just happen to be prone to depression, and it's often not purely caused by events. Even without your abuse, she could have fallen to self-harm and such, knowing that she was always anti-social and isolated. It was just the way things worked out. I really hope you two get better and somehow heal your relationship in the future.

This really pisses me off. Not what you did, OP, but just thiis situation and that nothing can really be done to help anyone. It happened. You didn't know better. Maybe your parents reacted incorrectly. I don't know, the world kind of sucks. Man, I wish you luck. At least now you know how bad sexual abuse is.
>>
>>563552223

It is his fault, and he has assumed consequences, but he also had a bad luck. There is a lot of people that makes uglier things and are unpunished...
>>
It sounds like everyone overreacted massively in your situation. I did some light sexual stuff with my childhood best friend, it was consensual, she was two years younger than me. Eventually her mother kind of caught us and called us out on it. It made things pretty awkward and even after the awkwardness had mostly subsided, I felt guilt about the situation. No one ever took legal action and although toward the end of/after high school we ended up drifting apart, neither she nor her parents ever tried to sabotage my life because of what we'd done.
>>
>>563552620

I totally agree with the last paragraph.
>>
>>563552913
The problem here was that I did this stuff, eventually unconsentually to the person in our family who was already at a disadvantage in terms of life. Thats where the real problem came in.
>>
Interesting story OP.
You fucked up, but your parents and sister saved your ass big time.
You owe it to your parents just as much as your sister to b the best possible person/sibling you can be and hopefully heal all wounds.

Good luck faggot.
>>
>>563550431
you appear to be walking cancer and has assburgers
>>
>>563552913
The problem today is that everything can be taken into legal actions, indeed, USA is know for that. Childs do crap many times, and calling police for all of them is just a life sink.

>>563553117
I don't agree with you. Disadvantages should not be that important, I don't think situation would have changed if your sister didn't have them.

I understand that such disadvantages can be determinant to something happening, but don't believe you can blame yourself for that.
>>
>>563554047
Whatever, you say, I can guarantee that I am smarter, know more about the world, and am certanily more resilient than a person who couldnt even come up with a decent insult, a person like you.
>>
OP that sucks. You didn't even know what you were doing when you started. Still shitty that you kept doing it, but it sounds like you have a great family and you might not be totally fucked for the rest of your life. What are your future plans?
>>
>>563554319
go away child molestor
>>
>>563553117
I really think the only thing that was really morally reprehensible about anything you did was lack-of-consent. That's not really an excusable thing, and your sister's relation to you comes second to that.

Are you saying that your family was pissed because your sister was a feeble teenager lightly scratching her wrists because of feels? So many teenagers do this, if you wrote off groping every teenage girl who ever scratched at her wrists with a safety pin because she was having a crummy day, there would be almost no girls left to fondle.

I admit that it's a pretty shitty thing that you did, but that's about 99% because you didn't stop where consent ended.
>>
>>563554338
Well, I intend to do the army in Israel, and then maybe college and medschool, I have the aptitude for it I would say. And please dont turn this into a jewhater thread, I can combat any argument you have against Israel, but I really dont want to.
>>
>>563554783
so you'll maybe go from molesting your sister to killing dozens, maybe hundreds of Palestinian children.

pretty standard life trajectory
>>
>>563555360
I realize my request is unattainable
>>
>>563535510
Well, I posted the 1st response, and, all things considered, you were a minor. Young enough to not knowing what you were doing.
You didn't exercise violence against her, it was merely a curiosity.
You can forgive yourself and accept that you didn't want to harm anyone, you were merely curious. You didn't hurt her or humiliate her, just were close to her a bit.
Al that brother-sister taboo in our society is absurd, think of the Egyptian Pharaons, they married their sisters and ruled an empire.
Forget yourself, live your life. Be well.
>>
>>563550864

so you had no negative repercussions except for your pussy sentimental ones? youre a dangerous sex offender and you got off with not even a slap on the wrist. you should be happy your family loves you this much.
>>
>>563555620
You kind of asked for it by saying "I can combat any argument you have against Israel" :/
>>
>>563556026
Thanks for listening, I just had to get that off my chest.
>>
>>563547341
Your dad didn't work, And did gymnastics?

How does it feel to have two moms?
>>
>>563556215
the bait was irresistable
>>
>>563555620
That is because you asked them not to...
You clearly do not know 4chan. Most of the kids here are 17-25 and have some kind of social disorder. Most of them are rejects and outcasts, even outlaws.

Being gentle and thoughtful on /b/ is pointless. Unless you're in a baw thread or catch some fish in threads like this.
>>
>>563556348
that mom will slap the shit outta you
>>
>>563556496
OMG so edgy
>>
>>563556348
He was teaching english and if you think men's gymnastics is an easy sport, think again, its all strength.
>>
>>563556682
I'd like to see him try. I'm top of my class in the navy seals.
>>
>>563556283
op current age?
>>
>>563556912
oh so you gonna put his dick in your mouth so he wolnt hit you
>>
Allow me to summarize this story the way it should've been written:
>be anon
>be 13
>sister is bff4lyfe but socially fucked
>touch sister sexually
>continues for 3 years
>get real friends, lose interest in sister
>6 months later sister tells dad
>dad calls "bitch come home"
>chewed out, dad tells mom
>mom had same thing when little
>dad makes stay with friends for a few months
>stay out past curfew one night
>mom pissed, says you've got to go
>ur movin with ur auntie and uncle in belaire.
>>
File: manly tears.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
manly tears.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>563556849
Hey, OP.
Your story really spoke to me, and I know what kind of life you're going through. A similar thing happened to me, just not without such life-changing consequences and minus the awkward incest material, but I still feel absolutely appalled at what I did, so don't feel alone out there. You're an amazingly strong person to be able to get through such a treacherous life change, and I hope you go on to make your life great.
>CAPTCHA: New lifeez
>>
>>563556283
Also, I'd have to agree that this whole situation got blown out of proportion.
Did you ever find out if your mother was abused? If she was I can see why she would go out of her way to make you suffer.

You were prepubescent, your sister did not tell you off (so how could you've known?), and although you shouldve stopped sooner than 16, it still doesnt push the responsibilites of your sisters social status onto you.

Also, if you and your sisters were so close, she should've gone and talked to you about it before telling on you to your parents.

You are not the one to blame OP. Your sister is. Especially since she told Z.
>>
>>563535510
Happy you got it off your chest op. I had something similar like that happen, except I was on the other end. Hope you sleep better at night. No one is perfect.
>>
>>563557745
do tell your story
>>
>>563557940
He got raped. The end.
>>
>>563557691
well shit this guy is pretty cool with people getting molested. nice work
>>
>>563557940
It's not the kind of story you are looking for.
>>563558103
Something like that.
>>
>>563558103
sounds like you want slapped silly to
>>
>>563556283
I'm in a similar situation myself, OP, I feel for ya. Are you in professional counselling? Cause if not, you should be. It helps a lot.
>>
Your sister sounds like a bitch, and despite you doing what was right - stopping the abuse against your sister - your family goes apeshit. What the fuck? I hope this is shitty bait.
>>
I tough he would kill and fuck his sis in the pond or some shit like that. 3/10
>>
>>563558257
At the age of 13 I engaged with many girls my age.
There were girls who liked it, playing with me too if you want to call it that.
Others I touched/groped who told me off, was simply off the list I could touch.

This whole "Girls mature faster" is too some extent true, but they are also too fucking retarded to prove it. I.e. Anons sister.
>>
>>563550431
>the only way I can make this up, is to be a success
way to remorse
> got away with fucking her up now i can carry on with being successful.
>>
>>563535510

You poor fucking bastard.

You've paid for your "sin", "crime" whatever the fuck you want to call it. You are not a monster, not some kind of serial molester. You need to forgive yourself.

Follow the path you are on. Continue your studies. Join the IDF. Make a life for yourself... one you can be proud of.

One day, you when you have forgiven yourself enough to do it, you will be able to open a dialog with your family... particularly your sister. Ask their forgiveness.

However, don't think that they will ever trust you around children again. That ship has sailed. That's just how people think about this crap these days.

Think of it as your ongoing penance.

Or, another choice would be to move on and leave the past behind. New name, new life. Forget them and remake yourself.

Just learn to deal with yourself and forgive yourself. Otherwise it will eat you alive.

And don't get killed in the IDF.
>>
>>563559164
>touched people indiscriminately
>stopped touching only the ones who resisted

oh okay, yeah, cool, you're totally not a molester then. nooooope
>>
File: niggah.jpg (31KB, 518x517px) Image search: [Google]
niggah.jpg
31KB, 518x517px
You put, commas, in unnecessary, places.
>>
I regularly touch myself but I have it.
Am I a molester?
>>
>>563559814
No but you are a nigger.
>>
God dammit OP
Absolutely no ending at all..
Its like the sopranos or someshit
>>
>>563559814
*hate
>>
File: 1375398714_1372886143-viper.jpg (25KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1375398714_1372886143-viper.jpg
25KB, 280x280px
>>563559814
nigger
>>
Anyone who has read this post had similar feels. This is 4chan, it is the epitome of dissociation. You will not find your answer here, but I'm glad you told someone what you did. Now, the threat of internal guilt is realized and not just in your head. Take it as a grain of salt, consequences are concrete and there is a hard truth to what you did. You touched your sister repeatedly when you knew it was wrong. Go, live, but it will never be the same again.
>>
>>563559814
Nigger
>>
>>563556283
Just always remember that you're not a bad person, you just did a bad thing. Stay strong, bruh
>>
>>563559814
Nigger
>>
>>563559624
I still touch 13yo girls.
Same thing applies. Resist and I stop.
>>
Ey guys, did I get this right. Op here 'molested' his sister by touching her inappropriately, but never more? Now me personally I thunk this is just not as bad as it sounds, especially if he didnt force his sister to do so
>>
So just to be clear, your sister told your parents that you molested her because you used to cuddle a little too close to her, and then a few years later she used that as an excuse for why she was being a moody aggressive little shit when she was 13. She didn't want to admit that she was sad because she was a loser, or that being a social failure was her fault, so she blamed you. That's some shit right there op, glad things are working out for you.
>>
>>563560829
Apparently she didnt consent after the age of 11 or something idk. The details are a bit fuzzy

>>563560993
Thank you! You put that into words I couldnt...
>>
>>563554783
jew molester huh? good luck though
>>
Sorry about the fuzzy details,>>563561184
I would have done this much more eloquently, but i was trying to do it quickly, i may retype this with more of the story and better english at some point.
>>
>>563561479
If you do, please do the following
>Pre type
>Use le meme arrow to get greentext
>Copypasta

I might do the same about my psychosis. Haven't gotten around to it yet though.. too many bad feels.
>>
>>563550431
Suicide is the only way to reclaim your honoru.
>>
>>563561479

I just read the last few posts...

Let me ask you, OP to be clear on something...

Did you or did you not touch your sister in a sexual way?

I am not trolling here. You've made it clear you didn't fuck her or anything like that. No oral, no anal. Did you masturbate her or did you just fucking lie close to her?!

Rubbing her pussy is one thing. If this is the case then my post about you forgiving yourself stands...

But, if all you did was lie to close to her then this shit is fucked up beyond belief.
>>
>>563562371
No, i put my hand in her pants a couple of times, never inside though
>>
>>563563019
Jesus Christ dude. My sister literally raped me and we have a better relationship than you and yours. This situation was not handled right by anybody.
>>
>>563563019
Is that it?! You could put that down to hormones and curiosity. Fucking hell I read that whole thing thinking you abused her. What you did is dirt, it's wrong no doubt but fuck me is that an over reaction from everyone involved.
>>
>>563562371
>>563559579
This dud>>563562371
>>563559579
This dude really got it. Re and reread them iver and over again. Also are your parents extreme conservatives? I honestly cannot understand their reaction. You were prepubescent for gods sake, and you didnt to something THAT bad. I really pity you, but let me tell you. You do not deserve this, especially because ypu regret. Your 'punishment' is way out of scale. Honestly speaking ypur parents just choose the 'easy way' by casting you out. And I believe your father somehow knows this. Because you mentioned before, your mother prob got molested aswell. I guess shes the main reason for all this. My family would ever ever just let me drop for something like this. If i brutally raped my sister, then yes, but for something like this? Now I really dont mean this in a mean way, but is your sister abit 'simple'?e really got it. Re and reread them iver and over again. Also are your parents extreme conservatives? I honestly cannot understand their reaction. You were prepubescent for gods sake, and you didnt to something THAT bad. I really pity you, but let me tell you. You do not deserve this, especially because ypu regret. Your 'punishment' is way out of scale. Honestly speaking ypur parents just choose the 'easy way' by casting you out. And I believe your father somehow knows this. Because you mentioned before, your mother prob got molested aswell. I guess shes the main reason for all this. My family would ever ever just let me drop for something like this. If i brutally raped my sister, then yes, but for something like this? A family should find a way arpund this. Now I really dont mean this in a mean way, but is your sister abit 'simple'?
>>
>>563563019
SO OVER ALL THOSE YEARS... FROM AGE 7 TO 13... ALL YOU DID WAS NORMAL CHILDHOOD SEX PLAY!!!!!! YOU MERELY TOUCHED HER PUSSY A COUPLE OF TIMES!!!!!

You did what tons of siblings have done over all of history. You were young, curious (perhaps a bit horny) but you didn't do anything wrong.

WHY DIDN'T YOUR IDIOT PARENTS SEND YOU OR BOTH OF YOU OR THE ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILY INTO FUCKING COUNSELING?????

Your father and mother are assholes. Instead of investigating things a bit, instead of tying to fix them with professional help, they fucking threw you away.

Your sister did what any bratty 13 year old would do.

OMG... Your poor motherfucker...
>>
i guess I'll try
>>
>>563564107
This is so fucking unreal. I thought same thing!!!
>>
>>563564119
No, the problem was that what i did really fucked her up. I mean, it really did, im her brother, and i can see the difference. My parents sent me away just because they didnt want to risk something like that happening again
>>
>>563564142
What if... She just said she had been molested, he thought he was an abuser (for touching the legs) and their parents didn't ask what had happened?

This is so strange... They must be a conservative family
>>
It really wasn't that bad.The fact that you feel such remorse is enough. You should forgive yourself and ask your family for forgiveness. No not your family, just your sister. But I'm glad you got over it and have been concentrating on making your life good. Seriously though bro there's so much worse stuff going on than curious, hormonal anatomy exploration. I'm not condoning it and I've never done that with my sisters but you need to understand that you aren't a monster at all. Far from it
>>
You didnt deserve all that shit. In the animal kingdom, for example, the gorilla father would have slaped the son, but nothing else. Its something pretty natural, hormones control our brain. Our society is really fucked up imo
>>
>>563564901
We're not conservative, they are just very protective of her. I dont blame them for what they did. I think they are angrier because it broke up the family and left them reeling>>563564901
>>
>>563564753
You did something let's call "Not socially acceptable" but I don't think, from your description at >>563563019 that you did anything wrong...

What did you exactly do? *Details*

Because I am starting to think you have quite a close social mind... (no offense)
>>
>>563564142

So, I am going to elaborate more. Previously I said you need to make a new life for yourself but that you need to forgive yourself.

I take that back in it's entirety. You don't need to forgive anything. You need to understand yourself and what happened. If anyone needs to be forgiven it's you goddamn asshat parents. You should seek some counseling to better understand the whole situation. You should not be "banned" from children. In fact, your personal insight means you're a safe bet around children.
I would almost never speak to my parents again after something like this. Fuck them. Make it right with your sister but be clear that you have sought counseling and understand this. If she has not been counselled for any of this then don't even bother.

As for your parents.. fuck them...

And DON'T join the IDF. I am afraid you are seeking death as atonement. You have nothing to atone for.

You have all my sympathy.
>>
>>563565220
Just what i described, and like, dry humping under the covers and shit like that. I think my family sent me away because they think i fucked her.
>>
>>563564107
maybe his parents think he went "all in", never made it clear about just touching her I think.

>>563563019
then what was it all about man? if you went a bit further at least you'd make a more exciting story, this feels like you were thinking "I'm gonna do it!" then in the process started thinking "well.... maybe I'll back off", but it was too late and now you are where you are, with people thinking what you did but you didn't.
>>
>>563565391
No, im not joining the IDF as a death atonement, im just doing it because its something i have to do if i want to live in israel
>>
File: 1379781118444.gif (151KB, 321x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379781118444.gif
151KB, 321x500px
>>563536416
>>563536860
>>563537262
>>563537639
>>563538385
>>563538820
>>563539441
>>563539703
>>563540402
>>563540746
>>563540932
>>563541418
>>563542013
>>563542393
>>563542583
>>563543286
>>563544310
>>563544727
>>563545170
>>563545831
>>563547341
>>563547883
>>563548246
>>563549897
>>563550431
>>563550652
>>563550864
>>563551254
>>563551619
>>563552115
>>563553117
>>563554338
>>563554783
>>563555620
>>563556283
>>563556849
>>563561479
>>563563019
i read read this and regret it
TLDR: Op "molested" his sister when he was 9 his sis was 7
somehow... along the lines someone found out.... for SOME reason his parents flip shit and it seems like it is a world war 3 to keep him away from his sis... because he fucked her up??
your mom and dad are divorced or something?
your sis is cutting herself and is an attention whore?
this shit happened when you were 9, why does this have any relevant bearing on your well being, this shit happens when you are kids, why the fuck is it such a HUGE deal

so really, your sis is a HUGE attention whore at the age of 14 tells her parents because her big brother is being.. well.... a big brother and ignoring her and being a jerk.... a big brother..

your parents are freaking out about something that hapened years ago and your sis is crying for attention because you wont give it

.... this... this story is fucking garbage. no reasoning has been givin, no emotion has been put into this.... damn this was literally one of the worst stories i have read. no hard feelings
>>
Its clearly her fault (as well as yours). Its her autism and her susceptability to depression anyway that was the underlying factor. What I'm trying to say is her life was fucked no matter what you did. You fucked up too by making it creepy. Could have made it so she liked it. You had years to mold her and you fucked it up.
>>
>>563565502
and you didn't dare explaining? WTF! If my life went by a sink I would at least try to explain to my parents!

This is so insane,...

> Captcha taxtsm connected
>>
>>563565502

You were fucking kids for Christ's sake!!!! You don';t throw a 15 year old out for this. You take him to a therapist. You take the sister to a therapist then the whole fucking family goes to make sure that things are right.

Oh My Fucking God... Son, you got a raw deal here. let it go... let it fucking go and seek some therapy. Move on. As for your parents... they should be shot for mishandling this so badly.
>>
>>563564753
Hmm, now of course I dont know you guys, but this just doesnt sound right to me. As you said before, you guys had a healthy and normal brother sister relationship. All you didbwas to touch jer sometimes. Now if you did that while holding a knife to her throat and threatening to kill her I would understand it fucked her up, but because of abit of touching? Now I know this is not good, bit did she ever tell you to stop? I dont undersrand how that can be so traumatizing. Now this sounds bad, but girls unfortunately will always get groped by someone. I even know a girl who nearly got raped, yet shes totally fine and over it. It spunds abit like ypur sister wants the attention for her, especially as you and you were always 'the golden son' and she did rather badly socially. Of course I dont wish it were like that, but for me it sounds so. Also, sending you away would solves nothing. Btw, is your sister doinf therapy or something similar now? If not, things would be 'strange'
>>
>>563565896
Im just trying to get the gist of it out there, i could put feelings in given more time, but people on this site are more of the impatient type, so i banged this copy out as fast as i could. Belive me the emotions were intense when this was happening. But as i said, im not looking to win a pulitzer
>>
>>563565768

Do something else. Shit bro... this has got you fucked up in the head. Get help. It's them that are unforgivable... not you.
>>
File: 1384657506763.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1384657506763.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
op, drop your parents and drop your sister. They fucked your life up for no reason at all.

They overreacted at somthing you HAVE STOPPED FOR 6 MONTHS.

They are the cancer that will ruin you. You go do what you want to do and leave them, let them suffer for the monster they turned you into
>>
>>563566221
The legal situation makes it difficult to get a therapist, but as of now, im fairly certain she is having therapy with someone, not exactly sure who though
>>
>>563565896
I think you misread something. Stuff happened during days, but he didn't "fuck her"

He is using "fuck her" like "morally screwing her up" not as "have sexual contact".
>>
>>563566005
imagine that conversation tho

>MOM! DAD! ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!
>I only dry humped her and put my hand in her panties!
>oooh that changes everything son
>"welcome back to the family,"
>"just don't fuck with yer sister k mmmm? xD"

come to think of it, his situation wouldn't change much if he did in fact try to explain
>>
>>563566293
I tried to explain, but they didnt trust me. I dont blame them for not having trusted me on that one. To this day, i dont know exactly what they think though
>>
Op, 98 percent here say its wrong what your family did. That should give you to think. THIS WHOLE THREAD IS WAY TO SURREAL.
OP, did your parents come from israel?
>>
>>563565896
thanks bro
>>563566293
your post almost gave me cancer, op is a faggot etc.
>>
>>563566894
No, they're american
>>
>>563566837
Then your problem is about forgiving your parents for what they did, not for what you did.

I support that therapy thing. If you can afford it, got to a psichologist of the transactional analysis school.
>>
Op, you MUST tell your parents that you mever raped your sister. You merely touched her inappropriately! Make it step by step, dont 'fall into the house thrpugh the door' I honestly believe they dont know the hole story and think you rape fucked your sister
>>
>>563566542
If you are responsible parents, you find out exactly what happened from both parties. You find out what ages it happened. You send them both to therapy.

Instead, they tried to destroy you.

Fuck them.

I said it before and I will say it again... You didn't do anything that hasn't been done countless times before. This wasn't full blown incest. This wasn't rape. This was child sex play. You don't throw a son away for this.

Your father is an asshole. Your mother a fool. Your sister, the catalyst and a pawn. I pray that they got her help. I pray that you get help to understand this thing and that it is not "terrible" and "unforgivable".
>>
File: 1349151897716s.jpg (3KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
1349151897716s.jpg
3KB, 125x101px
>>563566293
A. your sister is an attention whore
B. you're saying that you touched her ONCE when you were 9... and she decided to tell your parents about it when she was 14 just to get attention?
C. your parents are overreactive idiots if B. is true
D. this story is wayy to hard to follow because there are way too many anyways and so's and side notes and "continuing on with the story"'s and so continuing onward. my god. plz take time to write it next time and make it a readable story
>>563566523
yah... he touched her. big deal when youre 9
>>563566968
glad i could give all mighty sage heaven a heads up
>>
Hey guys, I dont even dare to ask this question, but do you think that this is true? Its written so honestly, but dont you think this must be someone just trying to depress you?
>>
>>563567838
Its true, I know there is absolutely nothing i can do to prove it, but its true.
>>
>>563535510

This entire thread just brought my faith in /b/ back.

You have all rallied around this poor bastard and are giving him the right advice and insight.

This is /b's proudest hour. I am proud of all of you tards!!!!
>>
>>563567714
It was going on for a while, for years really.
just dont be a nigger and fucking read it. He states that.
>>
>>563563705
Let's get past OP's shitty story with a brand new one, can you help us? I bet you can
STORYTIEM NAO PLZ
>>
File: humans.png (148KB, 515x349px) Image search: [Google]
humans.png
148KB, 515x349px
>>563546214
>believeing a single word in the first place
>>
>>563567286
why didnt you ever tell your parents you never actually went far?! bro, what you did is actually not really that bad! if your sis got fucked up from nothing more than an odd relationship with a bit of rubbing, shes making a big deal out of nothing.

>>563567838
>I dont even dare to ask this question
>asks the question
no, but seriously, we'll never know. anything on /b/ is fuzzy and all of it has the possibility of being true... but it's entertaining nonetheless.
>>
>>563567838
I'd say its true, if it wasn't OP would show his real nature by now + the ending to the story would've been better.
>>
>>563535510
Thats a sweet rat right there, can i fuck you?
>>
I'll type the whole thing up at somepoint with much more effort and feeling and then greentext that. Not tonight, because i already feel pretty fucking shit just thinking about it. Despite what you say about my parents and my sister, i care about those people a lot. And I really did screw them over.
>>
>>563567714
No no, he "I didnt stop abusing her till I was 15 or thereabouts", so for me it's 6 years. Anyway, he had a pretty close touching relationship with his sister, which might be inappropriate, but definitely not that extreme.
>>
It goes a lot deeper, and there is much more i can elaborate on, but for the sake of time, i just did it the way it ended up now.
>>
File: 1345051945095.png (314KB, 431x475px) Image search: [Google]
1345051945095.png
314KB, 431x475px
>>563568164
these details (the most important ones!!) should have a placeholder of more than ONE sentence like how long he was abusing her. and all this jumbled up back and forth timeline memory shit that is basically a 5 paragraph essay that is spread into 25 different posts makes it REAL hard to read!
>>
>>563565896
Correct me if I'm wrong, OP, but OP continued this for years. like six years.
>>
>>563540503
>you're lying

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>563568780
As i said, in the next couple of days at somepoint i will type it up well, and greentext the whole thing
>>
One time when i was younger. My older brother and i did some things. And ive never thought about it till now about how much i blocked that out. Wtf gaiz
>>
>>563568523
What you did was wrong, but not that wrong.

Here people tends to overreact calling anyone anything (like your sister attention whore), but I really think your case is not as extreme as you have been taught to think it is.

You should go to live to one of these countries so that you open your mind: Italy, Spain, France or Portugal.
>>
>>563568523
you fucked up man, but it could've been worse, if you went all in you'd feel shittier than you do now I suppose. Besides your parents and sister seem to love you a lot, go do something important and meaningful with your life, at least make 'em proud they raised you, leave a good last memory for all those you care about.
>>
File: holy fuck1.png (57KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck1.png
57KB, 672x672px
>>563568780
HE FUCKING STATED THAT IT WAS GOING ON FOR YEARS IN MULTIPLE POSTS
>>
How convenient to just be mad at one person so one can make a perfect scape goat for all the misery in the world
noob
>>
>>563568986
Are you seriously saying you just have remembered this now?
>>
>>563568523
Op. Just do yourself a favpir and go to a psych. He will help you. You know why. O fully understand that you love your family, whi doesnt, but they wronged you. You cant change anything but to deal with the situation now. But you HAVE to telk your parents ypu didnt buttrape your sister but only touched. I cant stress this out enough.
Also, blieve in the objectivity of b for once. Im really really honest about this one. Your sister did this for attention. I didnt fuck her up that badly. It couldnt have. Maybe she covered up for something worse. But really, she does it for the comfort she fets. Again, im totally honest with this and hope you hear me put.
>>
>>563557543
thank you!
>>
OP only one solution
>Go back to parents and sister
>murder them all in their sleep
>rape sisters dead body
>cum inside
>post pics
>kill yourself
>>
File: 1366561415755.jpg (62KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1366561415755.jpg
62KB, 408x408px
>>563568523
your sister will end up confessing to everyone she sees about what you did to her, use you as an excuse as to why she is like the way she is, she will use you as a COMPLETE EXCUSE to being a COMPLETE CUNT to everyone she sees.

she will be a scene girl with tattoos, piercing emo girl throughout school, has boyfriend issues, always going for the douchy guys... thats... no you will be her door mat for the rest of your life all because peoples brains and shit

damn... i was fucking molested when i was 7 for about a year by some 16 year old guy that was helping my mom babysit other kids because my mom ran a day care! WAY more fucked up shit happened then! ALLOT more than touching! and i am doing QUITE FINE! but your sister is going to be a whining cunt like all the other women out there...

DAMN i'm so angry

i think i need to go to the gym a second time today just to get this anger out
>>
>>563569501
I was little I guess. Now I wonder if that shit has fucked me up.
>>
>>563569846
No, from what i gather, she's very depressed, and antisocial now
>>
>>563569846
I have to agree you are doing "quite" fine.

This makes me remember a thread of long time ago about a boy having sex with his aunt
>>
File: 1359749341984.gif (259KB, 294x118px) Image search: [Google]
1359749341984.gif
259KB, 294x118px
*sigh* fuck it, i'm out.
>>
>>563570150
I would say that she needs to get out of home and live on her own for 1 month. She has to grow up.
>>
>>563569679
this. this. this. god knows what your potato sister told your parents. they probably think you were balls deep in that sweet puss for years. did you get more attention then her? were you the favorite? she got rid of you and now gets all this bullshit sympathy. shes loving it right now.
>>
>>563570150
Why wouldn't she be. She knows that telling on you fucked your life up.
>>
>>563570679
>>563570424

I think she is now thinking, I destroyed my brother's life and I am alone now. Although touching thing had to stop.. I am sure she regrets.
>>
>>563568960
do it, faggot.

first you type this
>then you type this

good story, by the way.
>>
>>563568039
your parents screwed themselves over
>>
guys where for once is anonymoose when you need them. Can someone please 'backtrace' op? And by god, if this fucker doesnt send from israel, I'm going to buttrape this dudes sister myself. This thread has upset me more than years of lurking on 4chin all together.
>>
>>563568039
please please pursue music.
Also tell me, why do want to go to Israel ? just curious
>>
>>563549229
1 million times this
>>
>>563571545
how would this help you, there is literally nothing connected to this computer by the way
>>
>>563571609
Because first college is very cheap there, and i have some friends who are also planning on going there, i am jewish, i know hebrew, and there are great job opportunities there and myriad amounts of attractive ladies
>>
anyways, some reading stuff for you guys that this thread reminds me since the beginning

http://www.thelocal.de/20110913/37557
>>
>>563572068
ah shit, wrong link
>>
>>563571772
To backtrace you they just have to get into your computer, and get into your drive, and from there, extrapolate all the data to have locations, such as photos, dates, etc.

Anyway, 4chan is weaker than it used to be, and hacky people tends not to bother people unless there is sexually nice material, or they get really upset.

I would love to see analytics on the age of the users.
>>
>>563570150
Maybe it's because she feels unbearable guilt for fucking over her brother? Maybe she bears the guilt for the stupid over reaction of your parents?

You will figure this all out in a few years.
>>
>>563572049
You are obviously jew, and your parents are religious, so that explains much of the trouble you had and the flexibility your father had for getting with you to a friends house.

You really should talk back with your father and try to fix up things. I would nevertheless no come back, you have started another way of living, and coming back to have a normal life in your hometown would destroy you.
>>
you know guys, this thread really reminds of the shit i did when i was a cancerous teenager and just found out about online chatting. Id always construct heartbreaking 'personal tradegy' stories a la this one. Op, keep in mind you might ruin somebodies day by forcing them to think about stuff they didnt want to for a long time
>>
>>563573297
>keep in mind you might ruin somebodies day by forcing them to think about stuff they didnt want to for a long time
That's 4chan in a nutshell?
Its always good to shake the boat
>>
>>563574107
kek for once i forgot that. But then, i think even in /b there are borders not to be crossed
>>
>>563574415
Its always healthy to talk about the dragon and the beast, everyone is in conflict
The truth will set you free
>>
I am going bed now, have a nice live!
>>
>>563573297
> Id always construct heartbreaking 'personal tradegy' stories a la this one.
tell one of these stories
>>
>>563535510
Listen up kid.

You've been heard. You've shaken up a lot of trees. You've been judged by your peers and superiors as not being guilty of a monstrous crime. You have been flat out told that you suffered an incredible injustice. You've been given sound advice, feedback and validation.

What you do with it now is up to you. I, for one, am not going to wipe your ass for you. Make up your mind about yourself. Follow some of this sage advice and make you life work...

Or wallow in shit.

It's up to you.
>>
>>563575269
kek'd. Way too far in the past to remember
>>
>>563575594
Would you please just shut up already, kid?
>>
>>563551619
When you grow up more and the depression gets worse, I want you to realize, that you can't ever really be with them. You might be able to be there. But you'll alwayss be reminded, it will always be there in the air. Cut ties and don't let them cause you anymore suffering
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.